时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | It was Christmas time oncce again for the people of Jassica Town. | 杰西卡镇的圣诞又一次来临了 |
[00:04] | The tree was felled and trimmed. | 树木已被砍下并修剪好 |
[00:08] | The widow Koko was baking her famous gingerbread cookies. | 寡妇可可正在烤制她远近闻名的姜饼 |
[00:12] | Even the village playhouse was — | 就连村庄里的剧院都 |
[00:14] | “Titanic”?! | “泰坦尼克”? |
[00:17] | Oh, uh, sorry. | 啊 抱歉 |
[00:18] | I just can’t wait for “Titanic” To come out. | 我就是等不及要看”泰坦尼克号”了 |
[00:20] | I’ve been a big Leo fan ever since | 我从”不一样的天空”开始 |
[00:22] | “What’s Eating Gilbert Grape.” | 就是小李子的铁粉了 |
[00:23] | I really believed he was a — | 我真心觉得他 |
[00:25] | anyway, he was really good. | 反正 他真的很棒 |
[00:27] | You should turn that extra train station | 你应该把那个多出来的火车站 |
[00:29] | into an orphanage. | 改成孤儿院 |
[00:30] | Why would I need an orphanage? | 我为啥需要孤儿院? |
[00:32] | There are no unwanted children in Jessica Town. | 在杰西卡镇没有被遗弃的孩子 |
[00:35] | Thanks to my steady hand | 多亏我坚定的领导 |
[00:37] | and harsh, but fair, management style, | 还有严厉但是公平的管理风格 |
[00:39] | everything is perfect. | 一切都是完美的 |
[00:41] | If only it were this easy | 如果现实中社区都能 |
[00:43] | to whip a real neighborhood into shape for Christmas. | 这么容易地完美迎接圣诞就好了 |
[00:47] | Order! Order! Order! | 肃静!肃静!肃静! |
[00:50] | Tensions run high this time of year, | 每年这个时候 人们的紧张感急速上升 |
[00:52] | but that’s why the HOA | 这也是业主协会 |
[00:53] | elected a Christmas committee chairperson. | 选举圣诞委员会主席的原因 |
[00:55] | Jessica Huang, the floor is yours. | 杰西卡·黄 接下来的时间交给您 |
[01:01] | Lisa, I count 14 plastic reindeer on your roof, | 丽莎 我在你房顶上数出了十四只塑料驯鹿 |
[01:04] | including three Rudolph. | 里面还有三只是鲁道夫 |
[01:05] | Lose some deer. | 把你的鹿扔扔 |
[01:06] | Amanda, you bring store-bought to a cookie swap, | 阿曼达 你带商店买的曲奇去了曲奇分享活动 |
[01:09] | you go home empty-handed. | 你都没带容器回家 |
[01:10] | How could you even tell? | 你是怎么知道的呢? |
[01:11] | I can taste the laziness. We all can. | 我知道什么是懒 大家都知道 |
[01:13] | Deidre, jolly up your eggnog. | 黛德丽 好好改进一下你的蛋奶酒 |
[01:15] | No one should have to drink a quart of cream | 没人要喝一夸脱的奶油 |
[01:17] | to get a buzz. | 来灌醉自己的 |
[01:18] | What night is caroling? | 哪个晚上唱圣歌呢? |
[01:19] | You really want to carol again? | 你真的还想唱圣歌吗? |
[01:21] | Remember what happened last year? | 记得去年不? |
[01:22] | A partridge in a pear tree on the second day of Christmas. | 圣诞节的第二天 一只山鹑停在梨树上 |
[01:27] | -When I’m singing up here, you all should sing down here. -My true love gave to me… | – 在我唱高声部 你们应该唱低声部 – 真爱给予我 |
[01:31] | Christmas is not the time for mediocrity. | 圣诞节可不是KTV水平发挥的时候 |
[01:34] | Oh, actually, I have some great news. | 我有几条好消息 |
[01:36] | My college roommate’s marriage is disintegrating, | 我大学室友的婚姻正在分崩离析 |
[01:38] | so Holly’s gonna stay with us this Christmas. | 所以霍莉和我们一起过圣诞 |
[01:41] | She teaches performance and movement | 她在艺术学校 |
[01:43] | at an art school, | 教表演和音乐 |
[01:44] | and she’s offered | 所以我今年邀请她 |
[01:45] | to direct the caroling this year. | 指挥我们唱圣歌了 |
[01:47] | Wow, good luck to Holly. | 祝霍莉好运哦 |
[01:50] | Maybe she can make some figgy pudding | 没准她能用一筐烂无花果 |
[01:52] | out of a bunch of rotten figs! | 做出布丁来呢! |
[01:55] | What I’m saying is that you’re all real bad. | 我意思是 你们唱的真的太差了 |
[02:02] | \h | 轴&特效: 阿泰 兜酱 \h |
[02:17] | Guess who booked passage | 猜猜是谁 |
[02:18] | on the White Star Line’s ill-fated maiden voyage? | 定了白星航运命运多舛的首航船票呢? |
[02:21] | All aboard! | 登船完毕! |
[02:25] | I got tickets to the “Titanic” Premiere! | 我拿到”泰坦尼克号”的点映票了! |
[02:27] | Who’s in? | 谁去? |
[02:27] | Another period drama? | 又一部年代剧? |
[02:29] | Remember how hard you tried to sell me | 你还记不记得 |
[02:31] | on “Remains of the Day”? | 你费多大劲跟我安利”告别有情天”? |
[02:32] | No, thanks. | 我谢绝 |
[02:34] | Sorry, Dad. | 爸 抱歉 |
[02:34] | I’m reading a book about the Titanic now | 我正看有关泰坦尼克号的书 |
[02:36] | and don’t want to spoil the ending. | 不想被剧透结局 |
[02:40] | I can’t. I’m meeting Nicole for coffee. | 我去不了 我要和妮可喝咖啡 |
[02:42] | I’m thinking of getting mine…iced. | 我正想着点一杯 冰的 |
[02:45] | Boys, this is an event. | 儿子们 这可是个盛事 |
[02:46] | Missing “Titanic” Would be unthinkable. | 错过”泰坦尼克号”简直难以想象 |
[02:52] | Ma, do you want to see a movie? | 妈 你想看电影不? |
[02:54] | A lot of people die. | 死了老多人 |
[02:56] | 3 hours and 14 minutes. | 三个小时十四分钟 |
[03:02] | Ah, is that your Lao Ban Santa costume? | 这是你的老版圣诞老人服装吗? |
[03:05] | It’s your Christmas tradition. | 你圣诞的保留节目啊 |
[03:10] | So, any interest in seeing “Titanic”? | 有没有兴趣看”泰坦尼克号”? |
[03:13] | You do love others’ misfortune. | 你多爱看别人不幸啊 |
[03:15] | Eh, if I wanted to watch white people sink a boat, | 如果我想看白人的沉船事件 |
[03:17] | I’d watch “Gilligan’s Island.” | 我会看”吉利根岛” |
[03:18] | Besides, I have my own disaster to deal with. | 而且 我还有自己的灾难要解决 |
[03:21] | Oh, come on. Your hair looks great. | 别这样啊 你的发型无懈可击 |
[03:23] | I was talking about caroling. | 我是在说唱圣歌的事 |
[03:28] | Eight maids a milking | 八位侍女在挤牛奶 |
[03:30] | Seven swans a swimming | 七只天鹅在水里游 |
[03:31] | Six geese a laying | 六只白鹅躺着 |
[03:33] | Five golden rings | 五个金戒指 |
[03:36] | Four calling birds | 四个人叫鸟 |
[03:38] | Three French hens | 三只法国母鸡 |
[03:39] | Two turtle doves | 两只海龟潜水 |
[03:41] | And a partridge in a pear tree | 还有一只山鹑停在梨树上 |
[03:50] | Great job! | 唱的好! |
[03:52] | Guys, you put me down on “Pear” Instead of “Tree.” | 朋友们 你们在刚唱到”梨”的时候就提前把我放下来了 |
[03:56] | But, hey, that’s why we rehearse. | 但是 这就是我们彩排的意义嘛 |
[03:57] | Holly. | 霍莉 |
[03:58] | Jessica Huang — HOA Christmas chair. | 我是杰西卡·黄 业主协会的圣诞委员会主席 |
[04:01] | That was amazing. | 节目真棒 |
[04:01] | It’s fun! So much positive energy. | 很有意思! 大家都很正能量 |
[04:04] | Unlike my marriage. | 不像我的婚姻 |
[04:07] | So, I was thinking this year, | 我在想今年 |
[04:08] | we would sing at every house | 我们到每家都唱一遍 |
[04:09] | and then end with a grand finale in the cul-de-sac. | 最后在街的尽头用一场盛大的表演来结尾 |
[04:12] | – I thought you didn’t want to carol. – I didn’t, | – 我以为你不想唱圣歌呢 – 我是不想 |
[04:14] | until you flew in the Puerto Rican Maria von Trapp. | 直到我看你像波多黎各版音乐之声女主似的飞起来 |
[04:17] | A-Actually, my mom’s Canadian, | 我 我妈妈是加拿大人 |
[04:18] | and my father’s Syrian-Jewish, | 我爸爸是叙利亚犹太人 |
[04:20] | but raised in Brazil. | 但是在巴西长大 |
[04:22] | Or maybe you’re from Heaven, | 或者你可能是从天上来的 |
[04:23] | because this is a Christmas miracle. | 因为你刚指导了个圣诞奇迹 |
[04:25] | Aw, it’s nothing. | 没什么啦 |
[04:27] | The only challenge is, | 唯一的挑战是 |
[04:28] | is working with so many people. | 和这么多人一起表演 |
[04:29] | So thin the herd. | 所以 裁员吧 |
[04:31] | Hold auditions | 弄个试唱 |
[04:32] | and cut the people who are not worthy. | 把没存在价值的人裁掉 |
[04:34] | Like her. | 比如她 |
[04:36] | No, no! | 不 当然不行! |
[04:38] | We can make it work with everyone. | 我们可以做出全员参与的好节目 |
[04:39] | Come on, it’s supposed to be fun. | 没事 就是要大家都开心嘛 |
[04:41] | It is a visual burden for people who open doors | 打开门看见超过六个歌手 |
[04:43] | to see more than six singers. | 对观众是一种视觉负担 |
[04:46] | I don’t think that’s true. | 我不这么觉得 |
[04:47] | Make the cuts, Holly. | 你就裁员吧 霍莉 |
[04:50] | Snip-snip, Lisa. | 把丽莎刷刷裁掉 |
[04:57] | Keep it moving, lady! | 队伍动起来啊 女士! |
[04:59] | Louis? | 路易斯? |
[05:00] | Honey. | 蜜儿 |
[05:01] | Uh, sorry about the foghorn sound. | 抱歉我吹起雾角了 |
[05:03] | I just excited for Leo. | 我就是要看小李子太激动了 |
[05:05] | – Is Marvin here? – No, he’s not. | – 马文来了吗? – 没 |
[05:08] | And would you mind not telling him you saw me? | 但是你能别告诉他在这看见我了吗? |
[05:10] | I promised I’d wait | 我跟他保证了 |
[05:11] | till “Titanic” Comes out on video | 我会等到”泰坦尼克号”的录影带出来 |
[05:13] | so we can watch it together at home. | 然后我们一起在家里看 |
[05:14] | He won’t see it in the theater? | 他不愿意来电影院看? |
[05:16] | He was in the Navy, and he’s really worried | 他曾经是海军 |
[05:18] | about watching a ship go down in public. | 很担心自己不能公开看赤裸裸的沉船场面 |
[05:20] | I hate going behind his back, | 我不喜欢背着他干嘛 |
[05:21] | but I just couldn’t wait. | 但是真的等不及了 |
[05:23] | I mean, missing “Titanic” Would be | 错过”泰坦尼克号”简直 |
[05:25] | unthinkable! – Unthinkable! | – 难以想象! – 难以想象! |
[05:29] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[05:30] | Unlike the supposedly water-tight compartments | 不像泰坦尼克号船体里 |
[05:32] | inside Titanic’s hull, | 本应该防水的隔间似的 |
[05:34] | my lips are sealed. | 我的嘴是绝对密封的 |
[05:40] | Why’d you pick this place? | 你怎么选这地方? |
[05:41] | It’s way outside my preferred bike radius. | 超出我倾向的骑车范围千里之外了 |
[05:44] | What? They have great coffee. | 所以呢? 这的咖啡很好喝啊 |
[05:46] | The beans are, like, extra roasted or whatever. | 这的咖啡豆是那种 额外烘烤过什么的 |
[05:48] | Also… | 还有 |
[05:51] | Jackie. | 杰姬 |
[05:52] | Who Jackie? | 杰姬谁啊? |
[05:54] | Blend, you piece of crap! | 赶紧搅拌啊 你个垃圾! |
[05:56] | She doesn’t take any guff from machines. | 她对机器从不手软 |
[05:59] | Cute, right? | 可爱吧? |
[06:00] | I’ve been coming here every day for two weeks, | 我这两周每天都来这儿 |
[06:03] | and yesterday, | 就在昨天 |
[06:04] | she started doing this. | 她开始做这个了 |
[06:08] | A smiley. | 一个笑脸 |
[06:11] | I knew this day would come. | 我就知道会有这一天的 |
[06:13] | You need my help with a girl. | 你需要我帮你撩妹 |
[06:14] | So, what do I do? | 那 我应该怎么办? |
[06:15] | Uh, should I go say hi? | 我应该去跟她打招呼吗? |
[06:16] | Nah, that’ll seem desperate. | 可不要 显得你太迫切 |
[06:18] | Just sit here and give off casual, confident vibes. | 就坐在这 表现出自然 自信的状态 |
[06:21] | You know, laugh a little, | 稍微笑一下 |
[06:23] | but not too much because she’ll think we’re together. | 但是不要太过 要不她会以为我们是一对 |
[06:27] | Yeah, see? That’s too much. | 你看? 这就太过了 |
[06:29] | If you want to sit, you have to order a drink. | 如果你要坐在这儿 你得点东西 |
[06:31] | Store policy. | 店里规矩 |
[06:32] | Spot me some cash? | 借我点钱? |
[06:33] | Sorry. I’m broke. | 抱歉 我破产了 |
[06:36] | So, I hear Cupid dipped his arrow in coffee | 我听说丘比特用箭头蘸了蘸咖啡 |
[06:39] | and struck someone square in the ol’ pumper. | 把某些人射蒙圈了啊 |
[06:42] | Yeah, yeah. You bring your wallet? | 是啊 是啊 你带钱包了吗? |
[06:44] | I really need you tonight, forever’s gonna start tonight | 我今晚迫切的需要你 因为永恒将在今晚开始 |
[06:47] | Forever’s gonna start to. Once upon a time, I was falling in love | 永恒将开始 很久很久以前 我坠入爱河 |
[06:56] | Now I’m only falling apart. There’s nothing I can do | 现在我支离破碎 无能为力 |
[07:03] | A total eclipse of the heart | 心已全蚀 |
[07:12] | Bonnie Tyler takes it out of me! | 邦尼·泰勒把我全部激发出来了 |
[07:15] | Next — uh, Jessica Huang. | 下一个 — 杰西卡·黄 |
[07:20] | Get ready to feel. | 准备好接受洗礼吧 |
[07:21] | I didn’t bring any Kleenex, | 我没有带纸巾 |
[07:23] | so when the tears come, | 所以流泪的时候 |
[07:25] | just use your sleeves. | 就用袖子吧 |
[07:42] | Every night in my dreams | 在我每晚的梦里 |
[07:46] | I see you, I feel you | 我看见你 我感受你 |
[07:51] | That is how I know you | 因此我知道 |
[07:56] | Go on | 你心依旧 |
[07:59] | Near, far | 无论远近 |
[08:04] | Wherever you are | 无论你在何方 |
[08:08] | I believe that the heart does | 我相信你的心 |
[08:14] | Go on | 不会改变 |
[08:19] | We’ll stay | 我们将相爱 |
[08:24] | Forever this way | 至地老天荒 |
[08:28] | You are safe in my heart | 你安全地在我心中 |
[08:32] | And my heart will | 而我心将 |
[08:36] | Go on and on | 永恒 |
[08:45] | Merry Christmas to all. | 大家圣诞节快乐 |
[08:48] | All right, let me first start off by saying | 首先 我先来说 |
[08:50] | you all were so great. | 你们都很棒 |
[08:51] | I really wish the human eye | 我很希望人眼 |
[08:53] | could process more than six people in a door frame, | 能接受门外有更多的人唱歌 |
[08:55] | but apparently it can’t. | 但是很显然不能 |
[09:01] | Ah! Evan you made it! | 啊! 埃文你入选了! |
[09:04] | Vocal rest. Respect. | 休息声带 尊重尊重 |
[09:07] | There must be some mistake. | 肯定有什么错误 |
[09:10] | My name’s not on the list. | 名单上没有我的名字 |
[09:12] | I’m sorry. You didn’t make the cut. | 我很抱歉 你没过关 |
[09:16] | I didn’t make the cut? But I hit three octaves! | 我没过关? 但我声音跨了三个八度呢! |
[09:21] | Did you hear me ascend the ladder? | 你没看到我爬上梯子吗? |
[09:23] | I climbed up over Celine. | 我爬得高过赛琳时装 |
[09:26] | I stepped on the shoulders of that French-Canadian angel, | 我踩在法国加拿大混血的肩膀上 |
[09:28] | and I kissed the heavens! | 我吻到了天堂! |
[09:30] | Jessica, you’re a wonderful singer. | 杰西卡 你是个优秀的歌手 |
[09:32] | It’s just that you’re lacking a little… | 只是你缺乏了一点… |
[09:35] | Christmas spirit. | 圣诞精神 |
[09:36] | Christmas spirit? | 圣诞精神? |
[09:38] | I’ve seen how you treat your sister carolers. | 我注意到了你对待其他颂歌姐妹的态度 |
[09:41] | You kept yelling “No” During Amanda’s audition, | 在阿曼达的试镜时 你一直在喊”不” |
[09:43] | you slept through Lisa’s, | 丽萨唱的时候你睡着了 |
[09:45] | and pretended to hang yourself | 还在黛德丽唱歌的时候 |
[09:46] | while Deidre was singing. | 假装上吊 |
[09:48] | I was kidding. | 我在开玩笑 |
[09:51] | Hey, doesn’t anyone like to laugh anymore? | 没人喜欢玩笑了吗? |
[09:53] | That kind of negative energy is toxic in a group. | 这种负能量是组里的毒素 |
[09:57] | Just look what happened to Oasis! | 看看在”绿洲”身上发生的事吧! |
[10:03] | So, they’re steaming across the North Atlantic, | 所以他们在横渡北大西洋 |
[10:05] | – everything’s going great – Louis. | – 一切都没问题 – 路易斯 |
[10:07] | Hey, Marvin! What brings you by? | 嘿 马文! 什么风把你吹过来了? |
[10:09] | So, I’m hiding Honey’s Christmas gift, | 我在藏蜜儿的圣诞礼物 |
[10:11] | which is something we do every year– | 我们每年都这么做– |
[10:13] | You know, it preserves | 你知道的 为了保留住 |
[10:14] | the magic and the wonder of the season — | 节日的神秘和美好– |
[10:15] | when I find this ticket stub… | 直到我发现了这个票根… |
[10:18] | for a major motion picture. | 一张主流电影的票根 |
[10:20] | Oh. | 噢 |
[10:21] | Now, I know it couldn’t be Nicole | 我知道不可能是妮可的 |
[10:22] | because she was at a coffee shop. | 因为她在咖啡店呢 |
[10:24] | And Honey told me that she went to the gym, | 而且蜜儿告诉我她去了健身房 |
[10:26] | but I found this… | 但我找到了这个… |
[10:28] | in her purse — Goobers. | 在她钱包里– 花生糖豆 |
[10:31] | Honey hates the combo of chocolate and peanuts. | 蜜儿讨厌巧克力和花生的组合 |
[10:34] | That means she went to the movie | 这说明她去和一个喜欢吃 |
[10:37] | with somebody who was eating these! | 这个的人去看了电影! |
[10:40] | Hmm, hmm, sounds like a dead end. | 嗯 听上去好像线索断了 |
[10:42] | No, there’s something going on, Lou. | 路 有些事情发生了 |
[10:44] | She’s been acting very strangely lately. | 她最近表现的很奇怪 |
[10:46] | I need to stake out some movie theaters, | 我要去侦查几个电影院 |
[10:48] | get to the bottom of this. | 来搞明白这件事 |
[10:50] | Or…don’t. | 或者… 不要了吧 |
[10:53] | Nah, I gotta go do this thing. | 不 我一定要做 |
[11:00] | Coffee is great! | 咖啡太棒了! |
[11:02] | I feel like the show “Friends” | 我觉得”老友记”这个剧 |
[11:03] | makes a lot more sense now. | 更有道理了 |
[11:04] | I am super focused. | 我现在超级集中 |
[11:06] | I’ve read three articles about hockey. | 我读了三篇有关曲棍球的文章 |
[11:08] | Hockey! | 曲棍球! |
[11:09] | Cupdate! | 纸杯约会! |
[11:09] | Look what Jackie wrote. | 看看杰姬写了什么 |
[11:11] | A heart over the “I”?! | “I”上面还有个桃心?! |
[11:15] | I knew playing “Hard to get” Would pay off! | 我就知道”欲擒故纵”这招肯定管用! |
[11:16] | – So what’s my next move? – I don’t know! | – 所以接下来我该怎么办? – 我不知道! |
[11:18] | Well, how did you first connect with Alison? | 那你第一次和艾莉森怎么联系上的? |
[11:22] | We met playing piccolo. | 我们是吹短笛认识的 |
[11:23] | Oh, right! I knew it was doing something. | 噢对! 我就知道是我们一起做了什么事情 |
[11:29] | How can Holly say I don’t have Christmas spirit? | 霍莉怎么能说我没有圣诞精神? |
[11:32] | Of course, you have spirit, Mommy. | 妈咪 你当然有精神了 |
[11:34] | Everyone knows how much you love Christmas. | 大家都知道你有多爱圣诞节 |
[11:36] | Holly just met you. | 霍莉刚认识你 |
[11:37] | She hasn’t had a chance to see that. | 她还没有见识到 |
[11:39] | Well, I’m off to rehearsal. | 我要去排练了 |
[11:42] | Holly’s going to fine tune my step and twists. | 霍莉要改善我的舞步 |
[11:49] | As if she could. | 就好像我需要改善似的 |
[11:54] | So, Marvin came by to tell me | 马文过来告诉我 |
[11:56] | he found your ticket stub and a box of Goobers. | 他找到了你的票根和一盒花生糖豆 |
[11:59] | He thinks you’ve been acting strange | 她觉得你表现的很奇怪 |
[12:01] | so he’s staking out movie theaters. | 所以他在侦查电影院 |
[12:03] | He always makes some excuse to stage a stakeout. | 他总能找到做侦察行动的接口 |
[12:06] | I think he just likes eating in his car. | 我觉得他只是喜欢在车里吃东西 |
[12:07] | He did order a couple quarts of scalloped potatoes to go. | 他确实点了几份烩土豆打包 |
[12:10] | I feel kind of bad. | 我感觉不太好 |
[12:12] | Maybe we should just tell him we saw “Titanic.” | 或许咱们就告诉他咱们去看了”泰坦尼克号” |
[12:13] | I’ll tell him after I give him his Christmas gift. | 我会在我给他圣诞节礼物之后告诉他 |
[12:16] | I don’t want to upset him. | 我不想让他不开心 |
[12:17] | Like in “Titanic” When Billy Zane | 就像在”泰坦尼克号”里比利·泽纳 |
[12:19] | finds the nude sketch Jack drew of Rose. | 发现了杰克给罗丝画的裸体画像 |
[12:21] | I must’ve missed that scene when I was in the restroom. | 我肯定是在洗手间的时候错过了那场戏 |
[12:23] | Well, it was a great scene. | 这段可好看了 |
[12:25] | – They were all great. – I know. | – 所有的都很棒 – 是啊 |
[12:26] | I have to admit, I can’t stop thinking about it. | 我得承认 我都一直在想这个电影了 |
[12:28] | Me neither. | 我也是 |
[12:34] | – We can’t go see it again. – No way. No. | – 咱们不能再看了 – 不能了 |
[12:35] | I mean, not with Marvin staking out the theaters. | 因为马文在侦查电影院 |
[12:37] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:43] | Perfect. No one will notice us. | 完美 没人会认出我们来 |
[12:49] | Whoo! | 喔! |
[12:53] | I know what you need to do, Nicole. | 妮可 我知道你需要什么了 |
[12:55] | So, every couple has a special love language, right? | 每对情侣都有自己的恋语 对吧? |
[12:57] | Right. For Eddie and Alison, that language was woodwinds. | 对于埃迪和艾莉森 恋语就是笛声 |
[13:01] | For Nicole and Jackie, that language is coffee cups. | 对于妮可和杰姬 恋语就是咖啡杯 |
[13:04] | Here’s Alison’s cup. | 这是艾莉森的杯子 |
[13:05] | No smiley face in her “O,” No heart atop her “I.” | “O”上没有笑脸 “I”上没有桃心 |
[13:07] | You want to communicate with Jackie? | 你想和杰姬交流吗? |
[13:09] | You speak through these. | 你用这些说话 |
[13:10] | My boy done cracked this thing! | 我的兄弟解决了这个难题! |
[13:11] | I’m gonna go grab some coffee cups | 我要去拿几个咖啡杯 |
[13:12] | so we can workshop the perfect message. | 这样我们就能一起想出个完美的留言啦 |
[13:15] | Do you really need a move? | 你真的需要大费周章吗 |
[13:17] | Why not just go up and say “Hi”? | 还不如直接过去打个招呼 |
[13:19] | Alison, please. | 艾莉森 |
[13:20] | When Nicole needs help dumping her, we’ll come to you. | 当妮科尔需要甩掉她时我们会找你的 |
[13:22] | Whoa. I don’t know why I said that. | 哇 我也不知道为啥要说这个 |
[13:24] | Sorry. That was the java talking. | 抱歉 刚刚是电脑在说话 |
[13:25] | It’s fine. I’ve never been happier. | 没关系 我从来没这么开心过呢 |
[13:30] | It’s crazy, I know, | 我知道这太疯狂了 |
[13:31] | but I thought maybe they wouldn’t sink this time. | 但我以为这次他们的船不会沉了呢 |
[13:33] | Well, you did your part | 好吧 你确实在银幕前 |
[13:34] | by yelling “Iceberg” At the screen. | 大喊冰山了呢 |
[13:36] | Honey? | 蜜儿? |
[13:38] | I’d been to five theaters | 我刚已经去了五个电影院了 |
[13:39] | and starting to think I was crazy, | 开始觉得我是不是疯了的时候 |
[13:41] | but then, here you are, | 在这居然找到你了 |
[13:42] | wearing your “Little Orphan Annie” Wig | 跟一个奇怪的老女人在一起 |
[13:44] | in the company of some strange, old woman. | 还带着“小孤儿安妮”的假发 |
[13:48] | Are you the Goober queen? | 你是傻瓜女王吗? |
[13:52] | Louis? | 路易斯? |
[13:53] | We just wanted to see “Titanic.” | 我们只是想看泰坦尼克号 |
[13:55] | I’m sorry, sweetie. | 我很抱歉 亲爱的 |
[13:56] | I know I promised you I’d wait, | 我知道曾经答应等着跟你一起看 |
[13:57] | but I couldn’t help myself. | 但是实在等不及啊 |
[13:59] | You mean you’ve been doing all this sneaking around | 你最近一直鬼鬼祟祟的 |
[14:00] | just to see some silly boat movie? | 就是为了看部智障小船电影? |
[14:02] | – Yes. – It’s more of a ship, really. | – 是的 – 其实算是艘大轮船 |
[14:04] | Must be some kind of picture | 里面肯定有些情节还不错 |
[14:06] | for you to go through all this just to see it again. | 让你这么拼就为了再看一遍 |
[14:08] | Oh. It’s an amazing movie. | 电影超级赞 |
[14:11] | Maybe seeing a boat go down in public | 跟老婆和基友 |
[14:14] | won’t be so bad if my wife and my best friend | 一起看场小船沉没的电影 |
[14:17] | are with me. | 还是可以接受的 |
[14:19] | Oh, we just missed the 7:10. | 我们刚错过了7点10分场的 |
[14:21] | Oh, well, luckily, it’s playing again | 但一天不止放一场哦 |
[14:23] | 7:20, 7:40, 7:50, | 7点20 7点40 7点50 |
[14:26] | 8:25, 8:55… | 8点25 8点55… |
[14:33] | Where the “H” Is Holly? | 霍莉到底去哪儿了? |
[14:34] | It’s show time! | 该演出了! |
[14:35] | Tidings! | 福音时间到! |
[14:37] | You all look so nice. | 你们看上去都棒极啦 |
[14:39] | We ready to do this? | 大家准备好了吗 |
[14:40] | Uh, you didn’t make the cut. | 你不是没入选吗 |
[14:42] | Does Holly know you’re here? | 霍莉知道你来了吗 |
[14:43] | Oh, I fired her. | 我炒了霍莉 |
[14:44] | Joy to the world | 普世欢腾 |
[14:47] | The Lord has come | 圣主降临 |
[14:49] | repeat the sounding joy | 响应佳音 |
[14:56] | Bravo, Mrs. Huang. | 太棒了 黄太太 |
[14:57] | A very merry Christmas to you. | 圣诞快乐 |
[15:01] | What do you mean you fired Holly? | 你说你炒了霍莉是什么意思啊? |
[15:03] | I took your advice, | 我听了你的建议 |
[15:04] | and I went to go convince her how much I love Christmas | 意识到我才是她上司 |
[15:06] | when I realized I outrank her. | 于是让她知道了我有多爱圣诞节 |
[15:09] | Who is she to say who can and can’t sing? | 她算老几能决定谁来唱啊 |
[15:12] | It’s my committee, and it’s my Christmas. | 这是我的委员会 而且是我的圣诞节 |
[15:14] | I can’t believe you did that to her on Christmas! | 你居然在圣诞节跟她说这个 |
[15:18] | I mean, even her dirtbag husband | 就连她那渣男老公 |
[15:20] | had the decency to run off | 都是在她生日后的第二天 |
[15:21] | the day after her birthday. | 才跑路的 |
[15:25] | Evan, we don’t need them. | 埃文 我们不需要她们了 |
[15:26] | We can carol on our own. | 咱俩可以一起唱颂歌 |
[15:28] | Sorry, but I don’t feel like singing with you. | 抱歉 我不想跟你一起唱了 |
[15:30] | I guess I was wrong. | 我之前大概是看走眼了 |
[15:32] | You don’t have Christmas sprit. | 你确实没有圣诞精神 |
[15:40] | I think you’re being too critical. | 我觉得你太挑剔了 |
[15:42] | You definitely are. | 你绝对是 |
[15:43] | I’m sorry, but the nautical mistakes | 我很抱歉 但是那些船员的错误 |
[15:44] | took me right out of it. | 实在让我太出戏了 |
[15:46] | When a vessel that size breaks apart, | 当小船开始破时 |
[15:48] | she makes a hell of a lot more noise. | 她就一直在大喊大叫 |
[15:49] | Hell of a lot more. | 声音真的过大了 |
[15:52] | Mm. I’ll get it. | 我来开 |
[15:53] | All right. | 好吧 |
[15:55] | Hark how the bells, sweet silver bells | 听那钟声 悦耳银铃 |
[15:57] | All seem to say, throw cares away Christmas is here bringing good cheer | 仿佛说着 忘却烦恼 圣诞将至 带来好心情 |
[16:01] | To young and old, meek and the bold | 无论年轻或年老 无论谦卑或勇敢 |
[16:07] | I killed Christmas. | 我毁了圣诞节 |
[16:09] | But you love Christmas. | 但是你超爱圣诞节啊 |
[16:11] | Who else sends everyone on the street | 除了你还有谁会给大街上所有人送 |
[16:13] | her own ornament? | 印着自己的小装饰呢 |
[16:16] | Evan was so excited about caroling, | 埃文一直很期待唱颂歌 |
[16:18] | and I messed it up. | 但是我全搞砸了 |
[16:20] | I ruined Christmas for my son. | 我毁了自己儿子的圣诞节 |
[16:22] | Honey, look what I found | 蜜儿 看我在车库里的苦艾酒后边 |
[16:24] | in the garage behind the absinthe. | 找到的 |
[16:26] | “To Big Daddy, From Honey Poo” | 送给老爹 来自小蜜蜜 |
[16:29] | – Marvin, let me — – Who’s Big Daddy? | – 马文 请让我… – 谁是老爹? |
[16:31] | You call me Boopsy, Mr. Muffin, and Fish Stick. | 你喊过我啵啵 玛芬先生 还有小鱼条 |
[16:34] | Never Big Daddy. | 但是从来没有叫过老爹啊? |
[16:35] | I knew you were hiding something. | 我就知道你在瞒着我什么 |
[16:37] | Open the gift. | 打开礼物吧 |
[16:42] | A satellite image of a hurricane? | 一张飓风的卫星图? |
[16:44] | Your sidecar is a weatherman? | 你的备胎是个天气预报员? |
[16:46] | It’s a sonogram. | 这是张超声波图 |
[16:51] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[16:53] | I’m Big Daddy? | 我是那个老爹? |
[16:55] | You will be. | 你将会是的 |
[16:59] | We’re gonna have a baby, Honey Poo! | 我们要有宝宝了 小蜜蜜! |
[17:02] | Congratulations. Congratulations. | 恭喜你们 |
[17:05] | Is this my Lao Ban suit? | 这是我的老板套装吗? |
[17:06] | Later, later. | 回家再说 |
[17:09] | This was supposed to be | 本来想当圣诞礼物送你的 |
[17:11] | your Christmas gift, Fish Stick. | 小鱼条 |
[17:14] | I’m so happy for you! | 太为你高兴啦 |
[17:16] | I’ve been dying to tell you. | 为了忍住不告诉你我都快疯了 |
[17:19] | So exciting! | 太激动了 |
[17:19] | I’m not gonna lie, I am really nervous, | 不骗你 我刚才真的超级紧张 |
[17:22] | but I am so thankful you’ll be here to help me. | 但真的太感谢你能在身边陪着我 |
[17:25] | Right, to help you ruin Christmas for your baby. | 好吧 我毁了你未来宝宝的圣诞节 |
[17:27] | I’m great at that. | 对这个我倒是挺在行的 |
[17:28] | Don’t be too hard on yourself. | 别对自己太苛刻 |
[17:30] | I know you’ll figure out a way | 你肯定能找到个 |
[17:32] | to make things right with Evan. | 弥补埃文的好方法 |
[17:33] | You are a great mother. | 你是个好妈妈 |
[17:42] | Nicole, we got it! | 妮科尔 我们终于想出来了 |
[17:43] | This is the message you should give to Jackie. | 你应该把这个留言给杰姬 |
[17:47] | “What up, girl, you gay? | 你好啊妹子 是拉拉吗? |
[17:50] | You play any instruments? | 你玩什么乐器? |
[17:53] | Holla back at me.” | 回我哦 |
[17:55] | – Confident, cool… – And a haiku. | – 自信还超酷 – 还很押韵呢 |
[18:01] | It’s time. | 上吧 |
[18:02] | Take that cup and give it to her. | 把杯子给她吧 |
[18:12] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[18:14] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[18:15] | Anything I can help you with? | 有什么可以帮你吗? |
[18:18] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[18:19] | I have something to give you. | 我有件东西要给你 |
[18:27] | My coffee order. | 我要点杯咖啡 |
[18:29] | – No! – My words! | – 不是吧! – 我写的词! |
[18:31] | This must be what it’s like | 这大概就是看到你的孩子打棒球 |
[18:33] | watching your kid strikeout in baseball. | 被三振出局的感受吧 |
[18:37] | I wussed out and ordered a coffee. | 我怂了 跟她点了杯咖啡 |
[18:42] | No smiley face. | 杯子上没有笑脸 |
[18:44] | No heart. | 也没有小心心 |
[18:45] | I blew it, guys. | 我搞砸了 |
[18:46] | Did you? | 是吗? |
[18:48] | Turn the cup around! | 转过来看看背面! |
[18:53] | Yes! | 太好了! |
[18:58] | We did it! | 我们搞定了! |
[19:05] | Evan. | 埃文 |
[19:07] | I made you something. | 我给你做了样东西 |
[19:13] | Everyone should have a part in celebrating Christmas, | 不管是在杰西卡的小镇里还是生活中 |
[19:16] | inside Jessica Town and out. | 庆祝圣诞节人人有份 |
[19:18] | I’m sorry I ruined caroling. | 抱歉我搞砸了唱颂歌的部分 |
[19:21] | I just love Christmas so much, | 我实在太喜欢圣诞节了 |
[19:23] | and I wanted it to be perfect. | 我希望这一天样样都完美 |
[19:25] | Christmas isn’t about being perfect. | 圣诞节不该为了完美而过 |
[19:27] | It’s about everyone being together. | 这是一个大家团聚的节日 |
[19:29] | Yes, it is. | 是的 就是这样 |
[19:33] | I’m gonna put this in Jessica Town | 我要把这个摆在杰西卡的小镇里 |
[19:35] | next to Menthol Reds National Forest | 放在薄荷红国家森林的旁边 |
[19:37] | where Grandma hides her cigarettes. | 奶奶通常把香烟藏在那里 |
[19:46] | Yeah, Jessica’ll do that to you. | 没错 杰西卡就是有这样的影响 |
[19:48] | I once ate a pound of gummy worms | 我曾经吃了一磅虫虫软糖 |
[19:50] | because she criticized the way I walked… | 就因为她批评我走路的方式… |
[19:52] | “Like a hooker?” | “像个妓女?” |
[19:53] | Yeah, well, you don’t move that great. | 是啊 不过你的姿态不怎么妖娆 |
[19:54] | It might the shoes you’re wearing. | 可能是因为你穿的那双鞋比较骚 |
[19:59] | Holly. | 霍莉 |
[20:01] | I never should’ve asked you to make cuts | 我不应该让你减人 |
[20:03] | or fired you for making such a dumb one. | 或者因为傻理由开除你 |
[20:06] | And we’re lucky to have you this Christmas. | 圣诞节能有你在我们很幸运 |
[20:09] | I know it’s late… | 我知道可能有点晚了… |
[20:11] | but would you join the HOA carolers tonight? | 你今晚愿意加入我们的屋主协会圣诞合唱团吗? |
[20:15] | This time, the whole herd? | 这次是大家一起? |
[20:18] | You know, I’m gonna do something | 你知道吗 我要做一件 |
[20:19] | my husband never could… | 我老公从来没做过的事… |
[20:21] | admit I was wrong. | 承认我错了 |
[20:24] | You definitely have the Christmas spirit, Jessica. | 你绝对是一个有圣诞精神的人 杰西卡 |
[20:26] | Come here. Come here. | 过来抱抱 |
[20:29] | You should never admit that you’re wrong, okay? | 绝对不要承认你做错了 知道吗? |
[20:33] | Never admit that you’re wrong. | 绝对不要承认你错了 |