时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:38] | Hello? | 你好? |
[00:41] | Wait. Who was on the phone? | 等下 谁打的电话? |
[00:42] | Gah! | 噢! |
[00:50] | Screw it. I’m out. | 管他呢 我退出 |
[00:52] | I’ve been wanting someone to pass me those dumplings | 我都等人递给我饺子等了半个小时了 |
[00:54] | for half an hour, but I don’t know how to say, | 但我不知道怎么用普通话说 |
[00:56] | “Gimme them dumps” In Mandarin. | “给我点饺子” |
[01:27] | 轴&特效: 醉酒也要敬业轴的阿所 \h \h 兜酱 \h | |
[01:41] | Happy Year of the Tiger, Dad! | 虎年快乐 爸爸! |
[01:42] | Yeah, yeah, lots of luck and profits. | 大吉大利 |
[01:44] | What the heck is this? | 这是啥? |
[01:44] | 周五六点 七年级舞会 在参与登记处领取门票 | |
[01:45] | You know how much I love school dances. | 你知道我超爱学校舞会的 |
[01:47] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你怎么不告诉我? |
[01:48] | I’m sorry. I totally meant to tell you, but I forgot. | 对不起 我本来是想告诉你来着 但我忘了 |
[01:51] | So, this wasn’t a deliberate attempt to rob me of joy? | 所以这不是一个企图夺走我舞会欢乐的谋划? |
[01:54] | No. I’m happy you know, and really excited to go. | 不 你知道我很开心 能去我可激动了 |
[01:56] | Oh. Relief. | 舒了口气 |
[01:58] | So, who’s your date to the dance? | 那你的舞伴是谁? |
[02:00] | I don’t have one yet. | 我还没找呢 |
[02:01] | I’ve been waiting till Chinese New Year | 我想等到春节 |
[02:02] | to ask out this girl I have a crush on — Celeste. | 再去邀请我中意的女孩——塞莱斯特 |
[02:05] | Why would you wait until New Year? | 为什么你要等到春节呢? |
[02:06] | Because according to the Chinese zodiac, | 因为根据中国十二生肖算 |
[02:08] | it marks the official end of my bad luck year. | 春节标志着我的霉运年的结束 |
[02:10] | This year has been brutal — zits on the first day of school, | 今年太惨了—— 从开学第一天的痘痘开始 |
[02:14] | girls ignoring me left and right, | 女孩们都来回忽略我 |
[02:15] | rogue sprinklers attacking me outside. | 在外面流氓洒水车袭击我 |
[02:17] | I have noticed you’ve been wet a lot. | 我是注意到你这一年不少湿身 |
[02:19] | Plus, my letters to the editor of TV Guide | 还有 我给我给《电视指南》编辑的 |
[02:21] | in support of “Dharma & Greg” Didn’t get printed. | 支持《达尔玛和格里格》的信没有印刷 |
[02:23] | I mean, it is a solid show. | 那可是个很精彩的节目 |
[02:25] | Anyway, now I can ask out Celeste | 所以 我再邀请塞莱斯特 |
[02:27] | without fear of my bad luck getting in the way. | 就不用怕我的霉运的影响啦 |
[02:29] | Hey, before you do, you want some spritzes of my CK One? | 你去之前 要不要喷一些我的香水? |
[02:32] | Not really. | 不用了 |
[02:48] | What are they doing? | 他们在搞什么鬼? |
[02:57] | That’s me trying to call you. Why aren’t you picking up? | 这是我给你打电话 你怎么不接? |
[03:07] | Uh…what? | 啥? |
[03:12] | That’s annoying. | 真够烦人的 |
[03:17] | Hello? | 你好? |
[03:18] | Hey, Pizza Town! | 嗨 披萨城吗! |
[03:19] | I’d like to order an extra-large Meat Lovers. | 我想点一个超大的肉食披萨 |
[03:21] | No, Marvin — | 马文—— |
[03:22] | And some garlic knots and, uh — | 再要一点大蒜结和—— |
[03:25] | Louis, why are Jessica and Evan speaking Chinese to me? | 路易斯 为什么杰西卡和埃文对我说中文? |
[03:29] | They’ve challenged each other to see | 他俩正在比赛 |
[03:30] | who can speak Mandarin longest. | 谁普通话说的久 |
[03:32] | And as you know, neither of them like to lose. | 你也知道 他俩都争强好胜 |
[03:37] | You know what? I got to get to work. | 你们知道吗? 我要去工作了 |
[03:39] | You guys can handle this one. | 你们自己处理吧 |
[03:47] | Hello? | 你好? |
[03:48] | Uh…yes, she is here. | 嗯… 对 她在 |
[03:51] | Uh, y– I’m gonna put you on speakerphone. | 我开一些扩音键 |
[03:54] | Gus: Hello, Jessica! | 你好 杰西卡! |
[03:56] | It’s Gus and Mey-Mey, | 我们是盖斯和梅梅 |
[03:57] | The Gemini Award-winning co-hosts | 双子座奖得主 “早安奥兰多” |
[03:59] | of “Good Morning Orlando”! | 的两位主持人 |
[04:03] | Yay! | 耶! |
[04:04] | Well…”Yay” Right back at ya! | 嗯… 耶回你们 |
[04:08] | Listen, we know it’s short notice, | 我们知道这是临时通知 |
[04:09] | but we would love to have you on the show | 但我们很想邀请你来我们节目 |
[04:12] | to promote your upcoming book, | 推广你即将出版的书 |
[04:14] | “A Case of a Knife to the Brain.” | “脑中刀” |
[04:16] | Fun title! | 有趣的名字 |
[04:18] | Stab! Stab! | 刺! 刺! |
[04:19] | Oh, come on! | 得了吧! |
[04:20] | Now, we’re gonna level with you, Jess. | 现在 我们得跟你说实话 小杰 |
[04:22] | We’re also calling because we’re in serious hot water | 我们也是因为身处水深火热中才打给你 |
[04:24] | for not doing a segment about the Lunar New Year. | 因为我们没做关于农历新年的环节 |
[04:27] | Yeah, Connie Chung called, and she was…pissed. | 宗毓华打过电话来 她生气了 |
[04:31] | Welp, it’s Friday. | 这是周五 |
[04:33] | I gave you all week to do a piece on the Lunar New Year, | 我给了你们一周的时间准备一个农历新年的环节 |
[04:36] | but you didn’t do it. | 你们竟然没做 |
[04:37] | You failed me! | 辜负了我! |
[04:38] | Both of you are so uninvited to my Kentucky Derby bash. | 你们两个都别想去我的肯塔基赛马会了 |
[04:43] | I’m so disappointed. I wanted you to meet Maury. | 我太失望了 我本想让你见见默里的 |
[04:45] | What?! | 什么?! |
[04:47] | So, we cast out our diversity net, | 所以我们翻遍了关系网 |
[04:49] | and we found you. | 找到了你 |
[04:51] | She’d be happy to do it. | 她很愿意 |
[04:53] | O…kay! Ohhhh, baby! That’s wonderful! | 好! 宝贝! 这太好了! |
[04:55] | Fantastic! | 棒极了! |
[04:56] | Have a lovely day! | 祝你有愉快的一天! |
[04:57] | Bye. Diversity checked. | 再见 种族多样性已保证 |
[05:11] | What are you gonna do? | 你要怎么做? |
[05:12] | You can’t promote your book speaking Chinese. | 你不能说着中文推广你的书呀 |
[05:18] | I think you said something about hamburgers. | 我想你好像说了汉堡包什么的 |
[05:25] | Grandma, with the red envelope you gave me, | 奶奶 加上你给我包的红包 |
[05:28] | I’m only $50 shy of my goal! | 我就剩50刀就可以达到目标了! |
[05:32] | I’m getting a subwoofer for my future car. | 我要给我未来的车买一个低音炮 |
[05:34] | Get the keys, throw out the spare tire, | 拿到钥匙 扔掉备胎 |
[05:36] | and drop in a pair of 12s. | 放一对低音炮 |
[05:38] | And this package from Big Auntie | 这是大阿姨给的包裹 |
[05:40] | holds the lucky money that’s gonna put me over the top. | 里面有能让我达到目标的压岁钱 |
[05:44] | “To Sweet Evan”… | 给可爱的埃文 … |
[05:46] | “To Pretty Emery”… | 给帅气的埃默里… |
[05:51] | That’s weird. Mine’s not in there. | 好奇怪 我的不在 |
[05:54] | Hi, Big Auntie. It’s Eddie. | 嗨 大阿姨 我是埃迪 |
[05:56] | Uh, so, we got your New Year’s package, | 我们拿到了你的新年包裹 |
[05:57] | but you forgot to put in my red envelope. | 但是你忘了放我的红包了 |
[05:59] | I didn’t forget. | 我没忘 |
[06:01] | What? | 啥? |
[06:02] | I didn’t give you one. | 我没给你包 |
[06:03] | You and I have been in a fight for over a year. | 我们俩已经冷战一年了 |
[06:06] | We have? Why? | 我们? 为啥呀? |
[06:08] | You know what you did. | 你心里清楚 |
[06:18] | Whoa. Emery, you okay? | 喔 埃默里 你还好吧? |
[06:21] | No. | 不好 |
[06:22] | I went to ask out Celeste. | 我去约塞莱斯特了 |
[06:39] | Why didn’t you talk to her? | 你怎么不跟她说话呢? |
[06:42] | Girls used to always approach me. | 女生通常会主动接近我 |
[06:44] | You’re only supposed to have bad luck every 12 years, | 不是说只有本命年才会走霉运吗? |
[06:47] | but I guess mine’s never gonna end. | 我想我的霉运是不会结束了 |
[06:50] | You know, when I was 24, | 你知道吗? 我24岁的那年 |
[06:53] | your grandma told me it was my double-bad-luck year. | 你奶奶跟我说这是我的双重霉运年 |
[06:56] | I was in a new country, struggling with English, | 那时候我刚来美国 英语又不好 |
[06:59] | earning pennies as a busboy. | 还在餐馆打工 |
[07:01] | I could’ve accepted my destiny of bad luck, | 我本可以接受自己本命年走霉运的命运 |
[07:03] | but instead, I did something about it. | 但我没有 而是主动出击改运 |
[07:05] | What’d you do? | 你做了什么? |
[07:07] | I danced, son. | 我去跳舞了 |
[07:09] | I entered a dance contest, and I danced hard. | 我参加了一个跳舞比赛 跳得可带劲了 |
[07:30] | I won that contest, | 我赢了比赛 |
[07:31] | and that win snowballed into more good things in my life. | 而且好事也像滚雪球一样越来越多 |
[07:34] | Just like I did, you can make your own luck. | 所以你也可以像我一样 创造自己的好运 |
[07:36] | And it starts with asking Celeste to the dance. | 就从约塞莱斯特去舞会开始吧 |
[07:40] | That’s a nice story, Dad. | 老爸 你的故事很动听 |
[07:42] | I just… can’t take another rejection. | 但我…无法再承受被拒绝的打击了 |
[08:13] | As a dentist, it’s vital that I test the New Year’s candy | 作为一名牙医 测试新年糖果 |
[08:17] | and take notes on what I’m up against. | 并记下我的感受非常重要 |
[08:21] | Mmm. Interesting. | 嗯 有意思 |
[08:27] | Dad! | 老爸 |
[08:28] | The new TV Guide came, | 新的电视指南到了 |
[08:29] | and my letter to the editor was printed! | 我写给编辑的信也印出来了! |
[08:31] | Oh, that’s amazing! So amazing. | 哇 那太棒了! |
[08:32] | I’d given up on it, but maybe my luck is changing. | 我本来都放弃了 不过现在看来我好像开始转运了 |
[08:37] | What’s his secret, Lou? | 小路路 他的秘诀是什么? |
[08:38] | I’ve sent letters to TV Guide for years. | 我都给电视指南写了好几年的信了 |
[08:40] | Well, let’s just say his secret is having a dad | 他的秘诀就是有一个认识 |
[08:43] | – who knows Kenny Rogers. – What do you mean? | – 肯尼·罗杰斯的老爸 – 怎么说? |
[08:45] | Emery was in need of a dance-related confidence boost, | 埃默里需要点自信心提升剂 好去参加舞会 |
[08:48] | so I had Kenny pull some strings and get his letter published. | 所以我托肯尼找了找关系 刊登了他的信 |
[08:50] | I’m still not following. | 我还是没听懂 |
[08:51] | I got Emery in TV Guide. | 是我让埃默里的信刊登在电视指南里的 |
[08:53] | How so? | 怎么做到的? |
[08:57] | When you’re done reading that rag… | 你读完这份垃圾… |
[08:59] | The New York Times… | 这份《纽约时报》后 |
[09:00] | there’s an amazing letter to the editor | 可以读读这本电视指南里关于 |
[09:02] | about “Dharma & Greg” in this TV Guide. | 《达尔玛和格里格》的一封信 写得棒极了 |
[09:08] | “The writers of ‘Dharma & Greg’ have done it again. | 《达尔玛和格里格》的编剧又故技重施了 |
[09:10] | I can’t believe Greg’s gonna run for Congress. | 真不敢相信格里格要去竞选国会议员 |
[09:12] | Emery Huang, Orlando.” | 埃默里·黄 奥兰多 |
[09:15] | Very insightful, Emery. | 很有见地啊 埃默里 |
[09:17] | Remember what I said about making your own luck? | 记得我说过那些关于自己创造好运的话吗? |
[09:19] | This letter is just the beginning. | 这封信仅仅只是开始 |
[09:20] | After breakfast, I’m gonna go ask Celeste to the dance. | 吃完早餐后 我准备邀请塞莱斯特去舞会 |
[09:23] | The Year of the Tiger is here, | 虎年已经来了 |
[09:24] | and good things are coming my way. | 而好事也会接踵而来 |
[09:25] | Ride the tiger high and hard. | 你就骑着老虎勇往直前 |
[09:27] | – To the moon! – Sure. | – 到月球去! – 当然了 |
[09:31] | Thank you, everyone, for coming to tonight’s meeting. | 感谢各位参加今晚的聚会 |
[09:34] | We will begin by taking a vote on the new bylaw proposals. | 我们首先来针对新的内部章程进行投票 |
[09:37] | 对了… And by the way…恭喜发财 | |
[09:39] | …Evan and Jessica. | … 埃文和杰西卡 |
[09:43] | Thank you for that traditional Chinese response | 感谢你们用传统的中文 |
[09:45] | to my well wishes. | 回我的祝福 |
[09:47] | So, Evan has introduced a bylaw proposing that we recognize | 埃文提议我们把马丁·路德·金纪念日 |
[09:50] | Martin Luther King Jr. Day as a neighborhood holiday. | 加入到社区节日中 |
[10:20] | All those in favor? | 赞成的举手? |
[10:22] | Aye. Aye. Aye. Aye. | 赞成 赞成 赞成 赞成 |
[10:23] | All those opposed? | 反对的举手? |
[10:26] | And the bylaw passes! | 我宣布章程通过! |
[10:28] | Oh, congratulations, everyone! | 祝贺大家! |
[10:30] | Especially all of our African-American friends. | 尤其是那些… 今天… 来不了的 |
[10:36] | …who…couldn’t make it today. | 非裔美国人朋友 |
[10:41] | I can’t figure out what I did to offend Big Auntie. | 我还是想不起来我对大阿姨做了什么 |
[10:43] | Could you talk to her for me and ask her what I did wrong? | 你能不能和她谈谈 问问她我到底做错了什么? |
[10:50] | You are? About what? | 在吵架? 吵什么? |
[11:03] | Were they? | 真的吗? |
[11:14] | Hello? | 喂? |
[11:15] | Louis, I need you to come down to the station. | 路易斯 你得到派出所一趟 |
[11:18] | We have Emery. | 埃默里在我们这里 |
[11:21] | Son, are you okay? What happened? | 儿子 你没事吧? 发生什么事了? |
[11:23] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[11:24] | I just wanted a big gesture to impress Celeste | 我只是想在约塞莱斯特去舞会前搞个大动作 |
[11:26] | before I asked her to the dance. | 来取悦她 |
[11:35] | But I guess Officer Killjoy over here | 不过我想这边的扫兴警官 |
[11:37] | has never seen anyone dove-up on a lady. | 还没有见过有人给女生飞鸽传书 |
[11:39] | I had no choice but to detain him | 他的鸽子没有许可 |
[11:41] | for having unpermitted doves. | 我不得不拘留他 |
[11:43] | Doves? | 鸽子? |
[11:44] | But walking in a mesh tank top with fireworks is okay? | 而穿着网眼背心 拿着烟花在街上走来走去倒没关系? |
[11:47] | It’s Florida. That image was almost our state flag. | 这里是佛罗里达 那基本就是我们州旗的图案了 |
[11:54] | This is “Jeopardy!” | 这里是《危险边缘》! |
[12:02] | Hey, hey, hey! | 两位好啊! |
[12:03] | Thanks for the invite to come by and watch “Jeopardy!” | 感谢邀请我们过来看《危险边缘》 |
[12:06] | We’ve never been invited over via a note | 我们还从来收过通过门缝传进来 |
[12:08] | being slid under the door before. | 的小纸条邀请函 |
[12:13] | Used to mark a major division in a sentence, | 用来分隔句子 |
[12:16] | it shares its name | 跟大肠这词的一部分 |
[12:17] | with a section of your large intestine. | 内容相同 |
[12:19] | What is, uh, uh… | 是什么…呃 呃 |
[12:21] | col-col-colony? | 殖民地? |
[12:22] | Colon… right. | 分号… 没错 |
[12:24] | Yeah! I got it right! | 耶! 我答对了! |
[12:35] | Hey, hey, no cheating, you two. | 嘿 你们俩 不能作弊 |
[12:38] | The name of this extinct critter | 答一种已经灭绝的生物 |
[12:40] | comes from words meaning “Terrible lizard.” | 它的名字来自意为”恐怖蜥蜴”的单词 |
[12:43] | What is Godzilla? | 哥斯拉? |
[12:44] | Dinosaur… yes. | 没错… 是恐龙 |
[12:45] | Oh, man! I’m on fire! | 伙计! 我火力全开了! |
[12:51] | In 1949, mainland China became a communist state | 1949年 中国大陆在一个人的领导下 |
[12:54] | with this man as its leader. | 成为了共产主义国家 |
[12:59] | – Who is Mao Zedong? – You’re right. | – 谁是毛泽东? – 回答正确 |
[13:01] | Unh-unh! Nope, nope. Sorry, Evan. | 不对 不对 埃文 |
[13:03] | You have to answer in the form of a question. | 你必须以问题的形式回答 |
[13:09] | Yeah. “Jeopardy!’s” A tough game, kid. | “危机边缘”是个很难的比赛 孩子 |
[13:12] | Hey, live a few years before you take on the big boys! | 再过几年再和大小伙子们较量吧! |
[13:15] | Jessica, are you really still doing this? | 杰西卡 你们真的还在玩这个? |
[13:18] | You’re going on TV tomorrow. What are you gonna do? | 你明天就要上电视了 你打算怎么办? |
[13:22] | 宝贝别担心 我有办法 | |
[13:26] | Emery, we need to have a serious talk… | 埃默里 我们得好好谈谈… |
[13:28] | which is impossible while you’re wearing a mesh tank top. | 不过在你穿着网眼背心的情况下是不可能的 |
[13:40] | Look, I know I encouraged you to ride the tiger high and hard, | 听着 我知道我鼓励你勇敢地驾驭老虎 |
[13:43] | but this isn’t what I had in mind. | 但我并不是这个意思 |
[13:45] | I was just making my own luck, like you told me to. | 我只是在创造自己的运气 就像你告诉我的那样 |
[13:47] | And if Bryson hadn’t stopped me, | 如果布莱森没有拦住我 |
[13:49] | Celeste would already be my date to the dance. | 塞莱丝特已经是我的舞伴了 |
[13:51] | I’m happy that your confidence is back, | 我很高兴你的自信又回来了 |
[13:53] | but you’re acting like a different person. | 但你的举止就像是个全然陌生的人 |
[13:55] | You’re getting way too cocky. | 你太自大了 |
[13:56] | How is Emery cocky? | 埃默里怎么自大了? |
[13:58] | You just said your name in the third person! | 你还用第三人称说你自己的名字! |
[14:01] | Look, when I won that dance trophy, | 听着 我赢得那个舞蹈奖杯的时候 |
[14:04] | my confidence was sky high. | 我信心十足 |
[14:06] | I could’ve gotten a big head and bragged about it | 我完全可以很自负向每一个我认识的人吹嘘 |
[14:08] | to everyone I knew, but I didn’t. | 但是我没有这么做 |
[14:11] | I remained humble, because that’s who I am. | 我依旧保持着谦逊 因为我就是这样的人 |
[14:14] | The Emery before your bad-luck year was confident, | 在你的倒霉年之前的埃默里是自信 |
[14:17] | but humble, too. | 但也谦逊的 |
[14:19] | I just want you to be you again. | 我只是希望你还能做你自己 |
[14:21] | It’s been so long since something good happened to me. | 已经太久没有好事发生在我的身上了 |
[14:24] | I guess I let it go to my head. | 我想我脑子可能有些糊涂了 |
[14:26] | But you’re right. | 但是你是对的 |
[14:28] | I can be happy with my good luck and still be me. | 我可以为我的好运感到高兴 仍旧做自己 |
[14:31] | Ride the tiger low and with measured enthusiasm. | 以谦卑的姿态和足够的热情来驾驭虎年 |
[14:36] | I just saw an episode of “Frasier.” | 我刚看了一集《欢乐一家亲》 |
[14:39] | They replaced Eddie the dog with another dog. | 他们用另一条狗替换了埃迪的狗 |
[14:42] | What? | 什么? |
[14:42] | And I wrote this letter | 我写了封信 |
[14:44] | to expose that little charade. | 揭发这个伎俩 |
[14:46] | And you just got to use your connections | 你只要利用你的关系 |
[14:47] | to get it into TV Guide. | 让它上电视指南 |
[14:49] | Connections? | 关系? |
[14:50] | Dad, you’re the reason I got into TV Guide? | 爸爸 我是因为你才上的电视指南? |
[14:57] | Relax your fist, Lou. | 首先 放松 小路 |
[15:00] | Receive my letter. | 收下我的信 |
[15:08] | Hey, Celeste? I’m Trent. | 塞莱丝特吗? 我是特伦特 |
[15:11] | You don’t know me, but I’m here as an age-appropriate face | 你不认识我 但我看起来和你同龄 |
[15:13] | so you won’t freak out. | 这样你不会被吓到 |
[15:14] | Are you freaking out? | 吓到你了么? |
[15:15] | Uh…no? | 呃… 没有? |
[15:17] | Great. | 太好了 |
[15:18] | Okay, Mr. Huang! All good! | 黄先生! 好了! |
[15:20] | Hi! I’m Emery’s dad. | 嗨! 我是埃默里的父亲 |
[15:24] | Didn’t want you to open the door | 我不想让你一开门 |
[15:25] | and find a 40-year-old strange man wanting to talk to you. | 就看到一个四十岁的陌生男人想跟你说话 |
[15:28] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事? |
[15:30] | Relax, Celeste. | 别紧张 塞莱丝特 |
[15:30] | I’m your age, so that makes all of this normal. | 我跟你同龄 所以这都是很正常的 |
[15:32] | Uh, there’s a big dance coming up. | 马上要有一个大型舞会了 |
[15:35] | Can you ask my son to go with you? | 你能邀请我的儿子和你一起去吗? |
[15:37] | It would really boost his confidence. | 这能增强他的自信心 |
[15:40] | Red alert. Red alert. | 警报 警报 |
[15:41] | Hush. I’m talking to Celeste. | 安静 我在和塞莱丝特说话 |
[15:43] | Bogey on your six. Code blue! | 六点钟方向 警报! |
[15:45] | Trent, please! | 特伦特 别这样! |
[15:45] | Dad? | 爸爸? |
[15:47] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干嘛? |
[15:49] | I think your dad’s asking me to ask you to the dance. | 我觉得你爸爸是让我邀请你去舞会 |
[15:53] | What?! | 什么?! |
[15:55] | I know this looks bad, but I was just trying to help you. | 我知道这看起来不好 但我是想要帮你 |
[15:58] | I don’t want your help. | 我不想要你的帮助 |
[16:00] | You’re the one who said we have to make our own luck. | 是你跟我说我们要去创造自己的好运的 |
[16:02] | But how can I do that when you’re trying to make my luck for me? | 但当你想要帮我实现好运的时候我还怎么能做到这点呢? |
[16:08] | I know this didn’t work out how you hoped, Mr. Huang, | 黄先生 我知道事情没按你希望的发展 |
[16:11] | but I still expect the free all-you-can-eat baked potato bar | 但我还是希望能得到你承诺我的免费吃到饱的 |
[16:13] | you promised me. | 烤土豆条 |
[16:18] | Okay, I forged a customs form to prove your package was denied | 我伪造了一张海关申报单 证明你的包裹被拒收了 |
[16:21] | so Big Auntie will believe your story about sending the seeds. | 这样大阿姨就会相信你编的送种子的事了 |
[16:23] | 物品:草莓种子\h 状态:拒绝出境\h 原因:种子太强力 | |
[16:26] | Then you’ll help me figure out why Big Auntie’s mad at me? | 然后你帮我弄明白为什么大阿姨对我发火? |
[16:30] | Cool. | 很好 |
[16:35] | I’m 14. | 我才十四岁 |
[16:43] | I can’t believe your mom’s going through with this. | 真不敢相信 你妈妈要经历这个 |
[16:46] | I mean, is she gonna do the whole interview in Mandarin? | 采访全程她都要用普通话吗? |
[16:56] | Okay, kid. I’m just gonna mic you up real quick. | 好吧 孩子 我要飞快地给你戴上麦克风 |
[17:00] | Wait. No, no, sir. I don’t think he needs to be wired for sound. | 等等 先生 我不认为他需要麦克风 |
[17:02] | Lady, I’m just doing what I was told. | 女士 我只是按要求做事 |
[17:04] | Okay. He’s good to go. | 好了 他可以走了 |
[17:06] | Come with me | 跟我来 |
[17:46] | Well played. | 干得好 |
[17:48] | You know who the real winner is here? | 你知道真正的赢家是什么吗? |
[17:50] | A child’s love for his mother. | 孩子对母亲的爱 |
[17:53] | And the loser is you. | 而败者是你 |
[17:55] | Okay, I don’t need a translator anymore! | 好吧 我不需要翻译了! |
[17:57] | Let’s get this kid out of here! | 让这个孩子离开这儿! |
[18:00] | That looks like fun. Buy tickets to that. | 这看起来很有趣 我很乐意买票看 |
[18:03] | I thought you didn’t speak English. | 我以为你不会说英语 |
[18:05] | Must be a Lunar New Year miracle. | 一定是农历新年的奇迹 |
[18:07] | So, at the end of the interview, | 所以 在采访最后 |
[18:08] | I would like to address the camera | 我要在镜头前 |
[18:10] | to speak directly to Connie Chung. | 直接对宗毓华说话 |
[18:19] | I’ve been way out of line the past few days. | 过去几天我一直都不太顺心 |
[18:23] | Getting that win at the dance contest changed my life, | 在舞蹈比赛中获胜改变了我的生活 |
[18:26] | and I badly wanted to give you the same victory. | 我真的非常希望能给你同样的成功 |
[18:30] | Doesn’t make what you did okay. | 这也没让你的所作所为变得合理 |
[18:32] | I know. | 我知道 |
[18:35] | I felt so good after the contest | 我在比赛后感觉好 |
[18:37] | because I made the choice to go for it and make my own luck. | 是因为我做出了选择创造了自己的好运 |
[18:40] | I should’ve encouraged you to do the same thing, | 我本应该鼓励你去做同样的事 |
[18:42] | instead of manipulating things to make it happen. | 而不是搞小动作去让美梦成真 |
[18:46] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[18:53] | This always brought me good luck. | 这总会带给我好运 |
[18:56] | Maybe it’ll do the same for you. | 也许对你来说也一样 |
[19:19] | Guys! | 伙计们! |
[19:30] | You paid off the judge? | 你贿赂了评审? |
[19:43] | I never thought of it that way. | 我从来都没这样想过 |
[19:45] | I’m gonna tell Dad I forgive him. | 我要告诉爸爸我原谅他了 |
[20:01] | Hey, Celeste. | 嘿 塞莱丝特 |
[20:02] | I’m sorry about yesterday with my dad. | 对昨天我父亲的事我感到很抱歉 |
[20:04] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[20:05] | Dads are weird. | 父亲们都很奇怪 |
[20:06] | Mine says “We needed it” Every time it rains. | 我爸爸每次下雨的时候都说”我们需要它” |
[20:10] | I was wondering… | 我想知道… |
[20:12] | would you go to the Spring Fling with me? | 你愿意和我一起去春心荡漾吗? |
[20:15] | Yeah. I’d like that. | 我很乐意 |
[20:26] | Dad! | 爸爸! |
[20:27] | Celeste said “Yes”! The jacket worked! | 塞莱丝特说了”好”! 夹克起作用了! |
[20:30] | Yes! I knew it! | 太好了! 我就知道! |
[20:31] | Ooh. Okay, now you need some moves to go with that jacket. | 你现在需要一些招式来配这件夹克 |
[20:35] | Now, this is the Louis Special. | 这是路易斯专属 |
[20:36] | You start out like th… | 你要先像这样… |
[20:37] | No, these aren’t the right pants for this. | 不 这裤子不行 |
[20:49] | Boom! | 太棒了! |
[20:50] | So, did you ask why she and I are in a fight? | 你有问她为什么要和我吵架吗? |
[20:59] | So she blamed both of us when the seeds didn’t arrive. | 所以种子没到的时候 她是在怪我们两个咯 |
[21:06] | Subwoofer, here I come! | 低音炮 我来啦! |
[21:11] | What?! Why?! | 什么?! 为什么?! |