时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Shania: Let’s go, girls. | |
[00:05] | [ Shania Twain’s “Man! I Feel Like a Woman!” plays ] | |
[00:08] | Come on. | |
[00:09] | ** | |
[00:12] | * I’m going out tonight, I’m feeling all right * | |
[00:16] | * Gonna let it all hang out | |
[00:18] | [ Sniffs, coughs ] | |
[00:20] | * Want to make some noise, really raise my voice * | |
[00:23] | * Yeah, I want to scream and shout * | |
[00:26] | [ Maria crying ] | |
[00:28] | [ Sighs ] | |
[00:31] | * No inhibitions, make no conditions * Babe, it’s your turn! | 宝贝 轮到你了 |
[00:33] | Marvin: Sorry. Just dealt myself a hand of Solitaire. | 抱歉 我在玩纸牌游戏 |
[00:36] | * Get a little out of line * I haven’t had a glass of wine in 10 months, | 我已经十个月滴酒未沾了 |
[00:38] | so let me have this buttery Chard in peace. * I ain’t gonna act politically correct * | 所以请让我安静地吃完这份黄油甜菜 |
[00:41] | Roger that. Okay. | -收到 |
[00:43] | * I only want to have a good time * | -好的 |
[00:44] | I’ve missed us. [ Inhales deeply ] | 好想念我们一起的日子 |
[00:47] | * The best thing about being a woman * | |
[00:48] | [ Glass shatters ] What are you doing?! | 你在干什么? |
[00:49] | What are you doing?! | 你在做什么? |
[00:51] | * Is the prerogative to have a — * [ Sighs ] | |
[00:53] | [ Music stops ] | |
[00:55] | Wine and Shania? I got here just in time. | 美酒和仙妮亚 还好我及时赶到 |
[00:59] | You need to Zuo Yue Zi. | 你需要坐月子 |
[01:05] | — Captions by VITAC — | |
[01:07] | * Fresh off the boat | 初来乍到 |
[01:08] | * I’m gettin’ mine everywhere I go * | 所到之处 尽显真我 |
[01:10] | * If you don’t know, homey, now you know * | 如果你之前没听说过我 那你现在就会认识我 |
[01:12] | * Fresh off the boat | 初来乍到 |
[01:13] | * Homey, you don’t know where I come from * | 你不知道我来自何处 |
[01:16] | * But I know where I’m goin’ | 但我知道我将去往何地 |
[01:17] | * I’m fresh off the boat | 《初来乍到》 初来乍到 多多指教 |
[01:20] | I’m sure Zuo Yue tea is great, | 我相信豆浆很好 |
[01:23] | and definitely worth sneaking into my house, | 绝对值得混入我的房子 |
[01:25] | scaring me, and breaking my glassware, | 让我受到惊吓并摔碎玻璃器皿 |
[01:27] | but I’m a coffee person. | 但我喜欢喝咖啡 |
[01:29] | Zuo Yue Zi isn’t just tea. | 坐月子 |
[01:32] | It’s a Chinese custom where your mother, | 不仅仅是喝茶 它是一个中国习俗 |
[01:34] | or your mother-in-law, or your selfless friend | 你的妈妈、婆婆或者好友 |
[01:37] | takes care of you after you’ve given birth. | 会在你生产后照顾你 |
[01:39] | Oh, that’s sweet. | 好贴心呀 |
[01:40] | And it looks like I came just in time | 而且我似乎来得正是时候 |
[01:42] | because your body has obviously been through a trauma. | 因为你的身体明显经历了创伤 |
[01:45] | But don’t worry. | 但是别担心 |
[01:46] | Zuo Yue Zi will help you heal and re-balance. | 坐月子 会帮你愈合并恢复平衡 |
[01:50] | Isn’t that what this is for? | 酒也可以 不是吗? |
[01:53] | [ Laughing ] | |
[01:56] | Come on. That’s funny, isn’t it? | 好啦 这不好笑吗? |
[01:59] | I’m still funny, right? | 我还是很好笑 对吗? |
[02:01] | Good ol’ Funny Honey. | 有趣的老哈妮 |
[02:03] | I haven’t slept in 36 hours. | 我36小时没睡了 |
[02:05] | That’s exactly why you need me to Zuo Yue Zi for you. | 所以你才需要我来帮你坐月子 |
[02:08] | Louis’ mother did it for me, and it was a lifesaver. | 路易斯的妈妈帮我坐了月子 那可是健康救星 |
[02:11] | I’ll cook all your meals, make sure you get plenty of rest, | 我会帮你做所有的饭 确保你得到充分的休息 |
[02:14] | and I’ll be an extra set of hands with Maria. | 我也会照顾好玛莉亚的 |
[02:17] | I can’t ask you to do all that. | 我不能让你做所有的事 |
[02:19] | You’re so busy with your family and your book. | 你还要忙着照顾家庭和写书 |
[02:22] | What book? Please, let me help you. | 什么书?求求你 就让我帮你吧 |
[02:24] | Besides, this might be the only opportunity I have | 此外 这可能是我唯一的机会 |
[02:27] | to Zuo Yue Zi for someone because I have no daughters, | 帮别人坐月子 因为我没有女儿 |
[02:30] | and my sons will probably all marry strong women | 而且我的儿子们可能 都会娶到强健的女人 |
[02:33] | who I will be too old to overpower. | 而我会因为年龄太大而难以制服她们 |
[02:36] | It’s a tempting offer, but I don’t need help. | 这是一个诱人的提议 |
[02:39] | I’ve got Marvin. | 但我不需要帮助 我有马尔文了 |
[02:40] | [ Laughing ] | |
[02:43] | There’s Funny Honey! | 有趣的哈妮 |
[02:46] | No, he helps with the cooking… | 不 他会帮忙做饭 |
[02:48] | Don’t worry. Breakfast is on the grill. | 别担心 早餐在烤架上了 |
[02:51] | [ Clip, clip ] | |
[02:54] | Okay. | 好的 |
[02:55] | Let’s try your Zuo Yue Zi. | 我们来坐月子吧 |
[02:58] | Fantastic. Thank you, Honey, | 太棒了! 谢谢你 哈妮 |
[03:01] | for being the otherwise disappointing | 做了沮丧的白人儿媳 |
[03:03] | white daughter-in-law who is too weak to fight me off. | 太虚弱了而不能把我赶走 |
[03:08] | [ Grunting, panting ] | |
[03:14] | The Weather Channel is counting down the storms of the century, | 气象频道正在盘点 |
[03:16] | and this is what you’re watching? | 本世纪的暴风雨而你却在看这个? |
[03:18] | Hey! “Pumping Iron”. [ Chuckles ] | 嘿《施瓦辛格健美之路》 |
[03:21] | This movie inspired my very first bowl cut. | 这部电影促成了我第一次剪碗盖头 |
[03:24] | Eddie and I want to start lifting weights. | 埃迪和我想要开始练举重 |
[03:25] | Don’t get too big. We’re not buying you new shirts. | 别练得太大块头 我们可不会给你们买新T恤 |
[03:28] | We know. We just wanted to get stronger than Grandma. | 我们知道 我们只是想比奶奶强就行 |
[03:30] | [ Both grunting ] | |
[03:31] | I can’t hold on. | 我举不动了 |
[03:33] | My arms feel like Jell-O. | 我的胳膊像果冻一样瘫软 |
[03:35] | ** ** | 对我来说每天都是练手臂的时间 |
[03:38] | [ Grunts ] | |
[03:47] | She is deceptively strong. | 她看上去没有那么强壮 |
[03:48] | She doesn’t slice a watermelon. | 但她不用刀切西瓜而是徒手掰开 |
[03:50] | She rips it open with her bare hands. | |
[03:52] | Hey, Dad, since Mom’s over at Honey’s for a while, | 爸爸 妈妈去哈妮家有一段时间了 |
[03:55] | we thought we could turn her office into a gym. | 我们想把她的工作间改成健身房 |
[03:57] | I don’t see why not. | 没问题啊 |
[03:59] | She’s not using it anymore since her book was a total fail– | 反正她也不会再用了 |
[04:01] | I-I mean, she’s not using it anymore. | 因为她的书全军覆… 我是说她不会再用工作间了 |
[04:03] | It’s so great that mysterious billionaire | 真是太棒了 神秘的亿万富翁 |
[04:05] | bought all the copies of Mommy’s book and insisted she retire. | 买了妈妈所有的书并坚持让她退休 |
[04:08] | She told me Tom Clancy paid her so she could stop writing | 她跟我说有个 叫汤姆克兰西的人付给她钱 |
[04:10] | because he feared the competition. | 让她可以停笔 因为他害怕竞争 |
[04:12] | You two are such idiots. | 你们两个真是大傻瓜 |
[04:14] | The mysterious billionaire was Tom Clancy. | 汤姆克兰西就是那个神秘的亿万富翁 |
[04:17] | Oh! Uh, yep, that’s exactly what happened. | 是的 |
[04:18] | [ Grunting ] [ Sighs ] I’ll be in my room. | 就是这么回事 我要呆在我的房间里 |
[04:21] | I can’t concentrate with all this grunting. | 这些哼叫声让我无法集中注意力 嘿 |
[04:24] | Hey, Dad, want to hop on the muscle train with us? | 爸爸 想跟我们一起练肌肉吗? |
[04:28] | I’d love to, but since your mom’s busy with Honey, | 我倒是想 但是你们的妈妈 正忙着照顾哈妮 |
[04:30] | this is my chance to spend some QT with number three. | 我正好趁此机会和老三增进一下感情 |
[04:32] | [ Chuckles ] | |
[04:34] | Quality time with Evan? | 和艾文增进感情 |
[04:37] | Because your mom hogs him to herself all the time? | 因为你们的妈妈总是独占他 |
[04:40] | Cool. | 好吧 |
[04:42] | Hey, Emery, want to go make a smoothie? | 艾默利 想去做思慕雪吗? |
[04:43] | As Arnold says… [ As Arnold ] “First you bulk, then you shred.” | 正如阿诺所说“先增重再增肌” |
[04:47] | ** Lunch time. | 午餐时间到 |
[04:53] | I made you a special fish soup with red dates and Goji. | 我给你做了一碗特别的鱼汤 加了红枣和枸杞 |
[04:57] | It’s full of iron to help restore your broken body. | 富含铁元素 好修复你受损的身体 |
[05:00] | I wouldn’t say it’s broken. | -我不想说受损的身体 -好的 |
[05:02] | Of course, your… splintered body. Try it. | 你瘦弱的身体 尝尝吧 |
[05:05] | How do you know all this? | 你怎么知道这些的? |
[05:06] | Grandma Huang did this for me three times. | 黄奶奶给我做了三回 |
[05:09] | It was either learn about Goji | 要么听她讲枸杞 |
[05:10] | or listen to one of her arm wrestling stories. | 要么听她讲她扳手腕的故事 |
[05:14] | Mmm, that’s good. | -好吃 |
[05:16] | “Good”? It’s fantastic! [ Chuckles ] | -好吃? |
[05:18] | [ Slurps ] Mmm. | 是好吃极了! |
[05:20] | You’re spoiling us, Jessica. | 洁西卡 你要宠坏我们了 |
[05:22] | You sure you don’t want me to thaw us out | 你确定不要我解冻些牛排做晚餐吗? |
[05:24] | some strip steaks for dinner? | |
[05:25] | -Please God, no. -No. | -请不要 -不 |
[05:27] | I’ve already started on a sesame oil soup for dinner. | 我已经开始准备晚上吃的麻油汤了 |
[05:29] | You’re staying for dinner? Oh, God bless you. | 你还要留下来做晚饭? 哦 上帝保佑你 |
[05:32] | Huh, soup for dinner? Slurps up! | 晚上喝汤 大口喝吧 |
[05:35] | Oh, and thank you for the socks. They’re very cozy. | 谢谢你送来的袜子 很暖和 |
[05:38] | Well, it’s important for new mothers to keep their feet warm. | 是的 对新手妈妈来说 脚部保暖很重要 |
[05:41] | Grandma Huang gave me those during our first Zuo Yue Zi. | 在我第一次坐月子时 黄奶奶给了我这双袜子 |
[05:45] | I threatened to push her down the stairs | 我好几次穿着这双袜子 |
[05:47] | so many times in those socks. | 威胁要将她推下楼 |
[05:50] | [ Spoon clinks ] | |
[05:51] | I don’t know if it’s the Goji or what, but something’s happening. | 我不知道是因为枸杞还是什么 但是好像发生了一些情况 |
[05:56] | I think I feel my milk letting down. | 我觉得我的奶水快流出来了 |
[05:58] | Surrender to the Goji. | 屈服于枸杞吧 |
[06:01] | [ Chuckles ] | |
[06:03] | [ Breathes deeply ] | |
[06:06] | Okay, I’m gonna…lift it. | 好的 我来把它举起来 |
[06:09] | I would argue we already worked out | 我会说我们已经锻炼了 |
[06:11] | by moving all those boxes of Mom’s novel | 因为我们将所有装满妈妈小说的箱子 |
[06:13] | from here to Grandma’s garage. | 从这里搬到了奶奶的车库 |
[06:15] | Guess we don’t want to overdo it. | -我们不想做过头 -完全正确 |
[06:17] | Exactly. You know, for a billionaire, | 你也知道 对一个亿万富翁来说 |
[06:20] | you’d think Tom Clancy could come pick up his own books. | 汤姆克兰西会来搬他自己的书 |
[06:22] | Hmm. | |
[06:23] | Hey, bud. What you doing? Reading? | 嘿 小子 你在干什么? 阅读吗? |
[06:25] | Trying to. | 试图 |
[06:26] | Ooh, “Churchill: Lad to Legend”. | 丘吉尔《无名到传奇》 |
[06:30] | Big book. Big man. | 伟大的书 伟大的人 |
[06:32] | Dad, can I help you with something? | 爸爸 你有什么需要吗? |
[06:35] | No, I just thought we could hang out, me and you. | 没有 我只是想我们可以一起玩 只有我和你 |
[06:38] | Uh, I don’t really…”hang”. Sure you do! | 我不怎么玩的 |
[06:42] | I see you in here with Mom all the time — | 你当然会啊 我经常看到你和妈妈待在一起 |
[06:43] | hanging, chilling, maxing, relaxing. | 玩啊 放松 休闲 休息 |
[06:47] | But that’s different. Why? | -那不一样 -为什么? |
[06:49] | Come on. You know why. | -得了吧 你知道为什么 -是的 |
[06:50] | [ Scoffs ] Yeah. [ Chuckles ] | |
[06:54] | Why? | -为什么? -因为我跟妈妈更亲近 |
[06:55] | Because I’m more of a “Mommy Guy”. | -为什么? -因为我跟妈妈更亲近 |
[06:57] | Everyone knows that. | 所有人都知道 |
[06:58] | All right, Winston, there’s only steerage | 温斯顿 |
[07:01] | on this steamer to Calcutta. | 驶向加尔各答的轮船 只有下等客舱 |
[07:02] | Let’s see what you do. | 让我们看看你会怎么做 |
[07:04] | ** | |
[07:07] | [ Maria cooing ] | |
[07:09] | [ Sighs ] | |
[07:16] | Hmm. | |
[07:18] | Welcome back. | |
[07:20] | [ Gasps ] You were running in your dream. | 欢迎回来 |
[07:22] | Jessica? | -你刚刚在梦中遨游 -洁西卡? |
[07:23] | I’ll go make your next herbal tea. | -我要给你去做下一杯草药茶 -哦 |
[07:26] | Oh, no. No, no, that’s okay. | 不 我很好 |
[07:28] | Really, between the soups and the herbs and the nap, | 真的 喝着补汤、药茶还有小睡 |
[07:31] | I feel completely refreshed. | 我感觉非常神清气爽 |
[07:33] | [ Groans ] | |
[07:35] | [ Sighs ] | |
[07:37] | Where are you going? | -你要去哪儿? |
[07:38] | I thought I’d get the stroller, | -我想去拿婴儿手推车 |
[07:40] | take Maria out for some fresh air. | 带玛莉亚出去呼吸新鲜空气 |
[07:42] | I am sorry, Honey, but you can’t. | 抱歉 哈妮 |
[07:44] | During Zuo Yue Zi, | 但是坐月子期间 你不能这么做 |
[07:45] | the new mother can’t leave the house for a month. | 新手妈妈一个月都不能出房门 |
[07:48] | What? That’s what it means. | -什么? -这就是坐月子的意思 |
[07:50] | Zuo Yue Zi — “Sitting the Month”. | 坐月子 |
[07:53] | I’m going to be here, in your house, | 这期间我会住在这里 |
[07:56] | helping you heal the entire time. | 帮你恢复身体 |
[07:59] | 30 days? | -三十天? |
[08:00] | And 30 nights! | -还有三十晚 第一天 |
[08:08] | [ Refrigerator door opens ] | 第二天 |
[08:10] | ** | |
[08:12] | Ah, ah, ah! | |
[08:14] | The less you move during this time, | 坐月子期间 |
[08:15] | the better for your pelvis. What do you need? | 你动得越少 对你的骨盆越好 |
[08:17] | Just a glass of ice water. | -你需要什么? -一杯冰水 |
[08:19] | I burned my tongue on the tea. | 我喝茶的时候烫到了舌头 |
[08:21] | I’m sorry, but cold food and drink | 我很抱歉 |
[08:23] | aren’t allowed during Zuo Yue Zi. | 但是坐月子时 不能进食冰冷的食物和饮料 |
[08:26] | They’re a shock to the system. Here’s breakfast. | 它们对身体会有不好的影响 这是早餐 |
[08:29] | Oh. The same soup? | 还是一样的汤? |
[08:32] | Every day? | 每天都这样? |
[08:33] | Oh, there are small changes. | 有小变化 |
[08:34] | Next week, we introduce White Dahlia Root. | 下周会加入白色大丽花根 |
[08:37] | Jessica, I so appreciate | 洁西卡 |
[08:40] | you wanting to “Sit the Month” with me, | 我很感激你想陪我坐月子 |
[08:42] | but I can’t let you do this for 29 more days. | 但我不能让你再做29天 |
[08:45] | It’s too much trouble. | -这太麻烦你了 |
[08:46] | Nonsense. What else do I have going on? | -你这说的什么话呀 那我还能照顾谁呀? |
[08:49] | Off the top of my head — your husband… | -我脑子里想到的有你的老公 -他很好 |
[08:51] | He’s fine. …your boys… | -你的儿子们 -他们也非常好 |
[08:52] | Perfectly fine. …your book? | -你的书 -什么书? |
[08:53] | What book? You are my priority right now, | 现在你就是我的重中之重 |
[08:56] | and I want to finish what we started. | 而且我想陪你坐完月子 |
[08:58] | It’s called “Sitting the Month”, | 它叫坐月子而不是坐一天半 |
[08:59] | not “Sitting the Day and a Half”. | |
[09:00] | Yeah, I kind of wish | 是的 |
[09:02] | you had translated that in the beginning. | 我有点希望 你能在开始就解释清楚 |
[09:04] | Please, just let me give you this gift, as a friend. | 求你 就让我这个朋友送你这份礼吧 |
[09:10] | Okay, but do you think I could have some | 好吧 |
[09:13] | fruit for breakfast instead of the soup? | 但是你觉得我早餐 |
[09:15] | ** | 可以吃一些水果不喝汤吗? |
[09:23] | You can have this in four hours | 你可以在四个小时后 |
[09:24] | after it’s warmed to room temperature. ** | 等它恢复到室温后吃 |
[09:30] | There you are. Come on. Time to work out. | 你在这儿 来吧 运动时间到 |
[09:33] | What do you think I’m doing? | 你觉得我在做什么? |
[09:34] | Man: Work it. | |
[09:36] | Tae Bo, the revolutionary combination | 跆搏 |
[09:38] | of Taekwondo and boxing. | 跆拳道和搏击的革命性结合 |
[09:39] | Well, what about weight lifting? | 好吧 那举重呢? |
[09:41] | We can’t just jump to the pump. It’s not safe. | 你不能直接举铁 那不安全 |
[09:44] | We have to master our body weight. | 我们必须能举起自己的重量 |
[09:45] | Before I lift iron, I got to know how to lift Eddie. | 在我举铁之前 |
[09:50] | Work it. | 我得知道怎样举起艾迪 |
[09:51] | Do it again! Go! | 再来一遍 来 |
[09:54] | Whoa! Tae Bo! | 跆搏 |
[09:56] | The revolutionary combination of Taekwondo and boxing. | 跆拳道和搏击的革命性结合 |
[09:58] | Yeah, it’s a great workout. Grab a seat. | 是的 这是项不错的运动 找个地方坐吧 |
[10:02] | My sweatbands are in the wash. | 我的运动裤正在洗 |
[10:03] | Hey, can I ask you guys something? | 嘿 我可以问你们一些事儿吗? |
[10:06] | Evan said he’s more of a “Mom Guy”, which… | 艾文说他跟妈妈更亲近 |
[10:08] | [ Scoffs ] …I mean, that’s crazy, right? | 我想说这听起来很荒唐 对吗? |
[10:10] | Evan’s not a “Mom Guy”. | 艾文并不是跟妈妈更亲 |
[10:11] | He’s definitely a “Mom Guy”. Total “Mom Guy”. | -他确实跟妈妈更亲近 -他跟妈妈亲 |
[10:13] | Really, you guys know it, too?! | 真的吗?你们也知道? |
[10:14] | So it’s not your mom hogging Evan. | 所以并不是你们的妈妈独占艾文 |
[10:17] | It’s Evan choosing to hang out with her instead of me. | 是艾文自己选择和她一起玩 而不是选我 |
[10:21] | Dad, we’re working out here, so… | 爸爸 我们要在这里运动了 所以… |
[10:22] | Okay, with your mom away, | 好的 正好你们妈妈不在 |
[10:24] | I’ve got 30 days to turn Evan into a “Dad Guy”. | 我要 在这30天里让艾文变得和爸爸更亲 |
[10:27] | All we need is some classic, all-American father-son QT. | 我们所需要的 不过是经典的美式父子欢乐时光 |
[10:31] | [ Air rushing ] | |
[10:33] | Isn’t this great? | 这真是太好了 不是吗? |
[10:35] | Since we both love our hair, I got this attachment | 既然我们都喜欢我们的头发 我就搞到了这套附件 |
[10:37] | so we could style side-by-side and, you know, bond. | 这样我们就能并排坐着做头发了 而且还能培养感情 |
[10:41] | Maybe turn you into a “Dad Guy”. | 也许能让你和爸爸亲近起来 |
[10:43] | What? | -什么? |
[10:44] | I said I thought we could bond! | -我说我觉得我们可以增进亲子关系 |
[10:46] | What?! | 什么? |
[10:49] | [ Click ] [ Rushing stops ] | |
[10:51] | Sorry. I was just saying how nice it is | 抱歉 |
[10:53] | that we both love styling our hair. | 我是说真是太好了 我们都喜欢做头发 |
[10:55] | We have that in common. | 我们有这样一个共同点 |
[10:56] | I don’t style my hair. Of course you do. | -我不做头发 -不 你做的 |
[10:58] | I just wash and go. [ Gasps ] | 我只是洗完就走 |
[11:00] | Wow. You’re blessed. | 哇 我的天哪 |
[11:03] | Just like Mom. | 就像妈妈一样 |
[11:05] | Mind if I go read? | 介意我离开去读书吗? |
[11:07] | Churchill is entering his crotchety phase. | 丘吉尔的脾气正变得易怒起来 |
[11:09] | His jowls are about to come in. | 他的双下巴快出来了 |
[11:11] | ** | 第三天 |
[11:17] | If I can’t take a shower, can I at least wash my hair? | 如果我不能洗澡的话 |
[11:20] | Please? | 我可以洗我的头发吗?求你了 |
[11:21] | Sorry, no. | 抱歉 不行 |
[11:23] | Bathing of any kind is prohibited during Zuo Yue Zi. | 坐月子期间 任何形式的洗浴都是禁止的 |
[11:26] | But…why? [ Sighs ] | 但这是为什么? |
[11:29] | Some say it’s to keep your good bacteria, | 有人说是为了保护你的有益菌 |
[11:31] | others say it’s to maintain body heat. | 有人说是为了保持体温 |
[11:33] | I’m not sure which, but I’m not gonna argue | 我不知道谁说得对 但我不打算 |
[11:35] | with thousands of years of Chinese culture, are you? | 与数千年的中国文化争论 你呢? |
[11:38] | I mean, no. I guess not. | 我不会的 但是… |
[11:41] | But — Sounds like you’re arguing with Chinese culture. | 你听起来像是在与中国文化争论 |
[11:44] | I don’t ask you why you kiss the Blarney Stone, do I? | 我没问你为什么亲吻巧言石 对吗? |
[11:48] | [ Chuckles ] She’s got you there. | 她难住了你 |
[11:50] | Now, now, it’s only natural to question | 质疑如此强大的东西是很自然的 |
[11:53] | something that is so powerful. | |
[11:55] | So I got you the latest issue of “Sitting the Month-ly”. | 所以我给你买了最新一期《坐月子》 |
[12:00] | The crosswords are super easy. Every answer is “baby”. | 纵横字谜非常简单 每个答案都是“宝宝” |
[12:04] | [ Maria fussing ] I’m gonna go put Maria down for a nap. | 我去把玛莉亚放下小睡一会儿 |
[12:08] | Okay, Jessica is up to something. | 好了 |
[12:10] | I just can’t figure out what. | 洁西卡肯定有什么事 我只是想不通是什么 |
[12:12] | I mean, she’s being way too nice, she won’t leave me alone, | 我是说 她太尽责了 不肯让我一个人待着 |
[12:15] | she’s not talking about her favorite topic — herself. | 她不谈论她最喜欢的话题 她自己 |
[12:18] | I don’t know what’s going on with her, but I’m worried. | 我不知道她怎么了 但我很担心 |
[12:20] | Well, I’m not. I’m loving this. | 好吧 我不担心 我很喜欢她这样 |
[12:23] | Nice Jessica, free child care, | 好心的洁西卡 免费的婴儿保姆 |
[12:27] | barely having to chew your food. | 食物几乎不需要咀嚼 |
[12:28] | Plus, I’m down to my pre-baby weight. | 还有 |
[12:33] | Pre-Nicole. [ Laughs ] | 我要减到孩子出生前的体重 回到妮可出生前的体重 |
[12:34] | This is the life, man. [ Chuckles ] | 这就是生活啊 |
[12:36] | [ Birds chirping ] | |
[12:38] | [ Sighs ] Watching all that Tae Bo made me thirsty. | 看跆搏运动让我口渴 |
[12:40] | Restorative smoothie? Hell yeah, bro. | -来点元气思慕雪? -非常赞同 兄弟 |
[12:42] | Got to get that muscle repair. Rip, tear, repair. | 要让肌肉修复一下 撕裂 拉伤 修复 |
[12:45] | Care to add some watermelon? | 想要加点西瓜吗? |
[12:47] | [ Grunts ] | |
[12:50] | We got to start working out. | 我们打算去运动 |
[12:53] | Since our salon session was such a bust, | 既然我们的护发沙龙失败了 |
[12:56] | I thought we’d try an activity we both could enjoy — | 我想我们可以做一项 |
[12:58] | storm chasing. | 我们都喜欢的活动 |
[12:59] | [ Birds chirping ] | |
[13:01] | Can we do this another time? | 追龙卷风 |
[13:04] | Maybe when there’s a cloud in the sky. | 我们可以下次再追吗? 也许应该挑一个天上有云的日子 |
[13:07] | I just got a 3,000-piece puzzle of the Cliffs of Dover. | 我有个三千块的拼图 是多佛白崖的 |
[13:10] | Or as Winston called them, “Britain’s Front Gate”. | 或者如温斯顿所称“英国的前门” |
[13:12] | A puzzle?! I love puzzles! | 拼图?我喜欢拼图游戏! |
[13:17] | [ Scoffs ] | |
[13:19] | All these cliffs look alike. | -这些峭壁看起来都差不多 |
[13:21] | [ Sighs ] That’s the fun part. | -这就是它有趣的地方 |
[13:24] | You know, I can finish this myself. | 我可以自己完成它 |
[13:26] | Probably faster. | 也许还更快 |
[13:27] | No way. This is our quality time. | 不行 |
[13:29] | Just you and me. | 这是我们的亲子时间 必须是你和我一起 |
[13:32] | Stop! You don’t need to force it! | -停!你不必太用力 |
[13:33] | I’m not. I like spending time with you. | -我没有 |
[13:35] | I was talking about the pieces. | 我喜欢和你一起待着 我在说拼图 |
[13:38] | Oh, yeah, um…me too. | 我说的也是 第四天 |
[13:43] | [ Sighs ] | |
[13:45] | ** | 抱歉 不能吹冷风 |
[13:52] | [ Breathing heavily ] | |
[13:55] | “Sorry, cold air is forbidden”. | 抱歉 坐月子期间不能吹冷风 |
[13:59] | She turned off the AC? | -她关掉了空调? |
[14:00] | Yeah, isn’t it great? | -是的 不好吗? |
[14:02] | Oh, this heat is working wonders for my joints. | 这个热度对我的关节大好 |
[14:06] | Check it out. [ Exhales sharply ] | 看着 |
[14:08] | Torpedo squats. | 来个深蹲 |
[14:10] | You don’t touch another woman’s AC in Florida. | 不要碰一个住在佛罗里达的 |
[14:13] | That’s it. I’m taking a shower. | 女人的空调 就是这样 |
[14:16] | [ Screams ] I knew you’d be tempted. | 我想洗澡 |
[14:19] | Also, shh. | 我知道你会忍不住 而且… |
[14:21] | Screaming isn’t allowed during Zuo Yue Zi. | 坐月子期间不能喊叫 |
[14:26] | Jessica, I love that you want to help me, | 洁西 我很感激你想帮我 |
[14:28] | but this has gone too far. You need to leave. | 但这已经有些过头了 -你需要离开 |
[14:30] | Sorry, I can’t do that. | -抱歉 我不能 |
[14:31] | Why? What is going on with you? | 为什么?你到底怎么了? |
[14:35] | I know you. You’re my best friend. | 我了解你 你是我最好的朋友 |
[14:37] | Something’s going on. Just talk to me. | 一定发生了什么事儿 跟我说说吧 |
[14:39] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[14:41] | ** | |
[14:44] | I didn’t want to tell you this, but… | 我不想告诉你这些的 |
[14:46] | you are very weak. | 但是你很虚弱 |
[14:49] | You hit your Zuo Yue Zi wall very early. | 你太早就坚持不下去了 |
[14:52] | Most people don’t break until Day 20. | 大多数的人会坚持到20天才破戒 |
[14:54] | Jessica, you are acting crazy. | -洁西卡 |
[14:55] | It’s way past your nap time. | 你的行为很疯狂 -已经过了你的小憩时间了 |
[14:57] | Why don’t you go lie down, and I’ll go make us some tea? ** | 何不你躺下来 |
[15:03] | [ Scoffs ] | |
[15:04] | ** ** | 让我来沏茶? |
[15:07] | [ Grunts ] | |
[15:09] | [ Sighs ] | |
[15:13] | [ Humming ] | |
[15:17] | I added a pinch of Swallowwort. | 我加了一点点白屈菜 |
[15:21] | It’ll help that temper! | 它能帮助安抚脾气 |
[15:25] | Honey? | 哈妮? |
[15:26] | [ Gasps ] | |
[15:29] | ** | |
[15:32] | We got a runner. | 有人逃跑了 |
[15:36] | Honey? | 哈妮?你在这儿吗? |
[15:38] | Are you here? | |
[15:39] | If you come back, I’ll give you an ice cube. | 如果你回来 |
[15:43] | ** | 我会给你个冰块 |
[15:46] | [ Sighs ] | |
[15:49] | [ Water running ] | |
[15:51] | I knew it. So weak. | 我就知道 |
[15:54] | ** | 太弱了 |
[15:56] | Aha! [ Screams ] Um…you didn’t see this. | 你没有看见 |
[15:59] | Everyone knows you use leave-in conditioner, Louis. | 路易斯 所有人都知道 你用免洗型护发素 |
[16:02] | Sure, but which brand? Pantene. Have you seen Honey? | -是的 但是是哪一个牌子? |
[16:04] | She escaped! | -潘婷 你看到哈妮了吗?她跑了 |
[16:06] | After four days? | 才四天?她这么早就受不了了 |
[16:08] | She hit that wall early, huh? | |
[16:10] | Yes, and I was doing it the nice way — | 是的 而且我好好跟她说的 |
[16:12] | rolling out the rules slowly so she wouldn’t freak out, | 慢慢告诉她规则 好让她别抓狂 |
[16:15] | hiding her shoes so she couldn’t escape. | -藏起她的鞋 |
[16:17] | But she did escape. | 好让她不能逃跑 -但她还是逃跑了 |
[16:18] | In socks. Like a desperate orphan. | 穿着袜子 像一个绝望的孤儿 |
[16:20] | Think, Louis. | 想想 路易斯 |
[16:22] | If you were a weak white woman who wanted to feel better, | 如果你是一个白人女性 想要去透透气 |
[16:25] | where would you go? | -你会去哪里? |
[16:27] | Talbots? | -泰波姿女装 |
[16:29] | Anyway, I’m happy you’re here. I need to talk to you. | 不管怎样 我很高兴你来这里 我需要跟你谈谈 |
[16:31] | You have two minutes while I think about where to find Honey. | 在我想去哪里找哈妮期间 你有两分钟时间 说吧 |
[16:33] | Go. Okay, I’ve been trying to turn Evan | 好 我正想花时间和艾文在一起 |
[16:35] | into a “Dad Guy” by spending quality time with him, | 让他和爸爸亲近起来 |
[16:37] | but it’s not working. | 但没有用 |
[16:39] | And now I’m worried. Maybe I’m not an “Evan Guy”. | 现在我很担心 也许我和艾文不能亲近起来 |
[16:42] | Please, you think I’m an “Eddie Guy”? | 别这样想 你觉得我和艾迪亲近吗? |
[16:44] | You don’t have to be a perfect match with your son | 你不一定要和你的儿子完美匹配 |
[16:46] | to have a relationship with him. | 才能和他建立关系 |
[16:48] | Hmm. You’ll find some common ground, | 当你怀着最少的期望时 |
[16:50] | probably when you least expect it. | 你也许就能找到一些共同点 |
[16:51] | Like how Eddie and I discovered we both like to kick anthills. | 就像艾迪和我发现我们都喜欢踢蚁丘 |
[16:55] | I don’t know how you two can do that. | 我都不知道你们两个会做这种事儿 |
[16:57] | The ants work so hard on those hills. | 蚂蚁在这些小丘上努力劳作 |
[16:59] | My point is, there’s no such thing as “quality time”. | 我的意思是根本没有什么亲子时间 |
[17:03] | Time is time. Huh. Thanks. | 时间就是时间 |
[17:07] | You know, I never thought about it like — The backyard! | 谢谢 |
[17:10] | I bet Honey wanted to give herself a nice hose shower. | 我从来没有这样想过 |
[17:14] | [ AC unit humming ] [ Crunching ] | |
[17:20] | Ah. | 后院!我打赌 哈妮想要洗个痛快的水管浴 |
[17:22] | I have missed salt. | 我好想念盐的味道 |
[17:25] | [ Crunching ] Mmm. | |
[17:26] | Thank you for hiding me, Jenny. | -谢谢你把我藏起来 |
[17:28] | No problem. | 洁妮 -不客气 |
[17:29] | Jessica will give up soon, right? | 洁西卡很快就会放弃的 对吗? |
[17:32] | I mean, it’s nice that she wants to help me heal, | 冰冻甜品$4.5 麦片$4 口香糖$0.5 妙脆角$2 我是说 她想帮助我痊愈 这份心是好的 但是她做得过头了 当我照顾洁西卡坐月子的时候 我很伤心因为我的爸爸刚刚过世 我需要做一点事让我分心 照顾洁西卡让我的心情好多了 有时候照顾坐月子 不是为坐月子的人 而是为那个照顾人 |
[17:35] | but this is just too much. | |
[18:00] | [ Exhales sharply ] | |
[18:02] | I’m sorry. I only understood “Zuo Yue Zi”. | 很抱歉 我只听得懂坐月子 |
[18:05] | It’s not you who needs to heal. | 需要治疗的不是你 |
[18:08] | It’s Jessica. | 而是洁西卡 |
[18:10] | Why would Jessica need to heal? | 洁西卡为什么需要治疗? |
[18:13] | ** | |
[18:14] | [ Gasps ] | |
[18:15] | Oh, my God. | 哦 我的天哪! 我每天晚上睡在她的失败上 |
[18:23] | [ Exhales sharply ] | |
[18:24] | Hey, a new puzzle, huh? | 嘿 玩儿新的拼图游戏了? |
[18:27] | [ Chuckles ] Lot of corners on that one. | -这个拼图有好多个角 |
[18:29] | Only four. Same as every puzzle. | -只有四个而已 每个拼图都这样 |
[18:32] | [ Chuckles ] | |
[18:33] | Look, I’m sorry for trying to force | 听着 |
[18:35] | all this quality time on you. | 我很抱歉试图 将亲子时光强加于你 |
[18:37] | I was just hoping to turn you into a “Dad Guy”. | 我只是希望和你变得亲近 |
[18:39] | I may not be a “Dad Guy”, but you’re still my dad. | 也许我们并不亲 但你仍是我爸爸 |
[18:44] | And it was nice of you to do all that stuff. | 你所做的一切 |
[18:47] | Annoying, but nice. | 虽然令人厌烦 但很贴心啦 |
[18:49] | [ Chuckles ] | |
[18:50] | Um, well, if it’s okay with you, | 好 |
[18:53] | I’m just gonna watch TV over here | 如果你可以的话 我就坐在这儿看电视 |
[18:55] | while you do your thing over there. | -你就在那儿忙你的 |
[18:56] | I’d like that. ** | -我可以 |
[19:03] | [ Crashing ] [ Indistinct shouting ] | |
[19:05] | “Twister”? This movie is the worst. | 《龙卷风》?这部电影可差劲了 |
[19:08] | Such an inaccurate depiction of weather. | 它对天气的描述十分地不准确 |
[19:10] | That first tornado wasn’t even a supercell. | 第一场龙卷风甚至都不是 |
[19:12] | Why chase it? | 超级单体雷暴 为什么要追它? |
[19:13] | Well, what do you expect from a movie | 对于一部比尔帕克斯顿离开 |
[19:15] | where Bill Paxton leaves Jami Gertz? | 杰米格尔兹的电影 你期待什么呢? |
[19:17] | Come on. That woman is delightful. | 嘿 她可是个讨人喜欢的女人 |
[19:19] | And a doctor! Talk about a catch! | 而且有一个医生 会谈论理想对象 |
[19:23] | Look at this. This is so ridiculous. | -看 |
[19:25] | [ Chuckles ] I know. I hate it. | 好荒谬啊 -我知道 |
[19:26] | [ Scoffs ] | |
[19:27] | [ Birds chirping ] | |
[19:28] | [ Door opens ] | |
[19:29] | Ha! I knew you would come back eventually. | 我讨厌这样 我就知道你会回来的 |
[19:34] | To my own home? | 回我自己的家?你抓到我了 |
[19:36] | You caught me. | |
[19:37] | Do you know how dangerous it is | 你知道提前出月子有多危险吗? |
[19:39] | to stop sitting the month early? | |
[19:41] | You won’t heal properly. | 你可能无法痊愈 |
[19:42] | Now we need to start all over again. | 现在我们需要从头再来 |
[19:44] | We do, actually. | 事实上 确实如此 |
[19:46] | Only this time, | 只不过这回你坐下休息 |
[19:47] | how about you take a seat and I make the tea, okay? ** | 我来沏茶如何? |
[19:54] | So, I talked to Jenny. | 我和洁妮聊了一下 |
[19:57] | I think I know why you’re doing this. | 我想我知道你为什么会这么做了 |
[20:00] | Because you’re broken and I’m helping you heal. | 因为你身体受损 而我正帮助你治疗 |
[20:03] | No. Because you need to heal. | 不 是你需要治疗 |
[20:07] | ** | 黄洁西卡《颅上刀案》 |
[20:11] | I am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[20:13] | ** | |
[20:16] | Look, I know you don’t want to talk about this right now. | 我知道你现在不想谈这件事 |
[20:19] | But when you do, I’m here. | 但当你想的时候 我在这儿 |
[20:23] | I need to get over my book. | 我需要忘掉我的书 |
[20:26] | ** | |
[20:29] | Is that it? | 这样吗? |
[20:31] | It’s a good start. | 这是个好的开始 |
[20:33] | [ Exhales sharply ] [ Chuckles ] | |
[20:36] | What is this? | -这是什么? |
[20:38] | This is sangria. | -这是桑格里厄汽酒 |
[20:39] | This is how Southerners sit the month. | 这是美国南部人坐月子的方式 |
[20:42] | ** | |
[20:45] | The fruit tastes like wine. | 这水果尝起来有酒味 |
[20:48] | I’ll make us a pitcher. | 我给我们做一壶 |
[20:50] | ** | |
[20:56] | All right, boys, | 哎 |
[20:57] | guess who’s ready to get his Bo on? | 小伙子们 猜猜谁准备好去大汗淋漓了? |
[21:01] | Boys? | 小伙子们? |
[21:02] | [ Air rushing ] Boys? | 小伙子们? |
[21:06] | So sorry. We should have asked. | 非常抱歉 我们应该提前问一下 |
[21:08] | We’re just trying to find our optimal workout hair. | 我们只是试图找到最好的运动发型 |
[21:10] | Although, now that we look so good, | 虽然我们现在看起来很不错 |
[21:13] | it seems like kind of a waste to ruin this hair by working out. | 但因为运动而毁掉这个发型 好像有点可惜 |
[21:17] | [ Chuckles ] | |
[21:18] | Mind if I cut in? | 介意我也加入吗? |
[21:22] | [ Chuckles ] |