时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Announcer: Offside. | 越位 |
[00:04] | God! Offsides again! | 又越位?冰球规则太乱了 |
[00:05] | Hockey rules are messed up. | |
[00:06] | Eddie, it’s simple. | 艾迪 很简单的 |
[00:08] | If a player on the attacking team | 如果进攻球员在球进入进攻区时 |
[00:09] | is across the offensive blue line | |
[00:11] | when the puck enters the attacking zone | 越过了进攻蓝线 |
[00:12] | and if no defensive player is on the — | 同时又没有防守队员… |
[00:14] | Trent! Mom needs help with the stereo. | 特伦特 妈妈需要你帮忙弄下音响 |
[00:17] | I’m busy, Tina. Why don’t youdo it? | 我忙着呢 缇娜 你干嘛不弄? |
[00:19] | Well, yourWilson Phillips CD is stuck, so… | 你那张威尔森菲利浦的 唱片卡住了 所以… |
[00:21] | What?! That’s not mine! | 什么?那不是我的! |
[00:23] | But I’ll go help Mom — | 但我去帮帮她吧 |
[00:24] | make sure she doesn’t scratch it up again. | 免得她又给刮花了 |
[00:28] | Do you want to play until he gets back? | 他回来前 你要玩吗? |
[00:30] | Enough of these games, Huang. | 我受够了 黄 |
[00:32] | Oh. Well, we can play a different game. | 我们可以换个游戏 |
[00:34] | Maybe one where the rules make sense. | 换个规则简单的游戏 |
[00:35] | I was talking about you and me, Eddie. | 我说的是我们俩 艾迪 |
[00:37] | I guess all my signals haven’t gotten through | 我觉得我的暗示 |
[00:40] | that adorable thick skull of yours. | 还没有被你那 又可爱又笨重的脑袋接收到 |
[00:41] | The doctor said it’s fine. | 医生说没事儿 |
[00:42] | We should just keep an eye on it — | 只需要小心… |
[00:44] | Wait, did you say adorable? | 等等 你说我可爱? |
[00:46] | Yeah. I like you. | 是的 我喜欢你 |
[00:48] | Romantically. | 爱上你了 |
[00:49] | [ Exhales sharply ] | |
[00:50] | I wrote you that note on Valentine’s Day, but –Whoa. | 情人节我给你写了字条 但… |
[00:52] | Eddie: “…that one day, we will be together. | “我们会终成眷属 |
[00:55] | X-O-X-O.” | 亲亲抱抱” |
[00:56] | That was you? | 你写的? |
[00:57] | Okay. | 总算我们在一个频道了 |
[00:58] | I feel like we’re finally on the same page here. | 你怎么说? |
[01:01] | So what do you say? We doing this? Let’s go out. | 要一起吗?我们可以约会 |
[01:03] | Uh — Uh — Uh, I-I — I mean — | 这个嘛… |
[01:05] | I can see this is a lot for you. | 可能对你来说信息量太大 |
[01:07] | Take some time, think about it. | 别着急 考虑一下 |
[01:09] | You know where to find me. | 你知道去哪儿找我 |
[01:11] | ♪ Don’t you know things can change♪ | |
[01:14] | ♪ Things will go your way♪ | |
[01:15] | [ Sighs ] | |
[01:16] | Just wasn’t plugged in. | 没插电而已 |
[01:18] | ♪ For one more day♪ | |
[01:19] | You know what, Eddie? Pop music isn’t a crime! | 你知道吗 艾迪? 喜欢流行音乐不是错 |
[01:22] | Maybe look outside your bubble once in a while! | 你该突破自己看下外面的世界! |
[01:25] | ♪ Things will go your way♪ | |
[01:27] | [ Exhales sharply ] | |
[01:28] | ♪ Hold on for one more day♪ | |
[01:33] | ♪ Fresh off the boat | 初来乍到 |
[01:34] | ♪ I’m gettin’ mine everywhere I go ♪ | 所到之处 尽显真我 |
[01:36] | ♪ If you don’t know, homey, now you know ♪ | 如果你之前没听说过我 那你现在就会认识我 |
[01:38] | ♪ Fresh off the boat | 初来乍到 |
[01:39] | ♪ Homey, you don’t know where I come from ♪ | 你不知道我来自何处 但我知道我将去往何地 |
[01:42] | ♪ But I know where I’m goin’ | 《初来乍到》 |
[01:43] | ♪ I’m fresh off the boat | 初来乍到 多多指教 金梅奖 获奖者揭晓 |
[01:48] | Hm? [ Chuckles ] | 奥兰多休闲酒店 明星之选 |
[01:50] | “For their excellent service | “基于他们为奥兰多 |
[01:51] | to Orlando’s many, many senior citizens, | 老年市民提供的优质服务” |
[01:53] | we’re proud to award Cattleman’s Ranch Steakhouse | “我们授予牛仔牧场牛排屋” |
[01:55] | this year’s Golden Prune award”! | “年度金梅奖!” |
[01:57] | That’s amazing, Dad! | 太棒了 老爸! |
[01:58] | Have you finished the new menu design? | 你把新菜单准备好了吗? |
[02:00] | We need it now more than ever with the silver tide rolling in. | 随着人潮滚滚而来 我们比以往都更需要它 |
[02:03] | Nah, not yet. | 还没 |
[02:04] | Eddie, come on. You said you’d have it done weeks ago. | 拜托 艾迪 你几周之前就说能搞定 |
[02:06] | And it was your idea. | 而且是你的主意 |
[02:07] | I know, I know, and it’s almost done. | 我知道 快好了 |
[02:09] | All I need now is… | 我现在只需要… |
[02:10] | the menu and the design. | 菜单和设计 |
[02:13] | Trent: Louis, my man. | 路易斯 我的天 |
[02:14] | I believe some congratulations are in order. | 我得为你表示恭喜 |
[02:16] | Mm, likewise, deputy. | 你也是 副手 |
[02:18] | That Prune wouldn’t be ours | 如果不是你招来又年老又大胆的顾客 |
[02:19] | without you charming our oldest and boldest customers. | 那奖不会是我们的 |
[02:22] | What’s your secret? | -你的秘诀是什么? |
[02:22] | Insult comedy. | -幽默吐槽 |
[02:24] | Everyone’s always so careful with old people. | 大家都对老年人唯唯诺诺 |
[02:26] | They get bored. | 他们都觉得无聊了 |
[02:27] | That’s where the geezer teaser comes in. | 这就是我的成功秘笈 |
[02:29] | Hmm. Emery: Exactly. | 没错 |
[02:30] | That’s why I’m always razzing Grandma. | 我也经常去惹奶奶 |
[02:32] | Just roasting her, y’know? | 逗她笑 懂吗? |
[02:33] | But she loves it. | 她很喜欢 |
[02:38] | Well, I’m gonna keep spreading the good news. | 好了 我得继续散播这个好消息了 |
[02:40] | We won the Golden Prune, everybody! | 我们得金梅奖了 各位! |
[02:43] | Yes! | 太好了!那是什么奖? |
[02:44] | What is that? | |
[02:47] | Hey, man, so… | 嘿 |
[02:49] | I want to talk to you about something kind of awkward. Um… | 我得跟你说点尴尬的事 |
[02:51] | Tina asking you out? She already told me. | 缇娜约你? 她告诉我了 |
[02:54] | She — She did? | 是吗? |
[02:55] | Yeah, she’s pretty open about that stuff. | 对 她觉得说出来无所谓 |
[02:57] | Does not mesh well with the rest of the family. | 但跟全家不太契合 |
[02:59] | We’re feeling-bottlers, not feeling-sharers. | 我们都守口如瓶 不太会讲 |
[03:01] | I mean, I gotta respect someone who says what they want. | 我很尊重别人说出他们想要的 |
[03:04] | Plus, it’s always kind of fun when someone likes you. | 而且 被别人喜欢挺有趣的 |
[03:06] | Damn, it feels good to be back in the game. | 恋爱的感觉又回来了 |
[03:09] | Whoa. Cool your jets there, hot shot. | 冷静点 兄弟 |
[03:12] | There’s no way you’re going out with Tina. | 你不能跟缇娜约会 |
[03:13] | Why? Because she’s your sister? | 为什么?就因为她是你姐姐? |
[03:15] | You don’t think I’m good enough? | 你觉得我配不上? |
[03:16] | No. You’re toogood for her. | 不 你太配得上了 |
[03:18] | I don’t want her dragging you down. | 我不想你沦陷 |
[03:20] | Tina is challenging. | 缇娜不太好搞定 |
[03:22] | I dunno, man. She seems kind of cool. | 但我觉得她挺好的 |
[03:24] | Maybe a little aggressive, but what’s wrong with that? | 或许有点太主动 但那有什么错? |
[03:27] | I just don’t think it’s a good idea. | 我觉得不是个好主意 |
[03:29] | But hey, when you turn 18, | 但等你满十八岁了 |
[03:30] | I’d be more than happy to set you up with Trish. | 我愿意撮合你和翠西 |
[03:33] | She likes to…party. | 她喜欢派对 |
[03:35] | [ Sighs ] | |
[03:38] | [ Evan sighs ][ Door closes ] | |
[03:41] | There’s no easy way to say this, so I’m just gonna spit it out. | 这不太容易说出口 所以我就开门见山了 |
[03:44] | I failed a test. | 我考试不及格 |
[03:46] | We took the Presidential Fitness Test today. | 今天是总统体能测试 |
[03:47] | I couldn’t run a 10-minute mile. | 我十分钟跑不了一英里 |
[03:49] | [ Scoffs ] Evan, how are you going to become doctor/president | 艾文 如果你总统测试不合格 |
[03:53] | if you fail a presidential test? | 你以后怎么当总统博士呢? |
[03:55] | That’s not really how it works. | 风马牛不相及 |
[03:57] | President Taft was a — | 塔夫脱总统… |
[03:59] | No dead-white-men excuses. | 别找借口 |
[04:00] | I expect better from you. Much better. | 我希望你能做更好 好得多的好 |
[04:03] | And running? Anyone can run. What happened? | 至于长跑?大家都能跑 怎么回事? |
[04:05] | You’re right. I’m sorry. | 你是对的 对不起 |
[04:07] | I promise, by next year, I’ll be ready. | 明年我保证准备好 |
[04:10] | Good. | 好 |
[04:12] | And I just want you to know that I still love you. | 我想让你知道 我还是爱你的 |
[04:15] | Should I have been worried about that? | 我需要担心这点吗? |
[04:18] | [ Indistinct conversations ] | |
[04:19] | [ Chuckles ] Wow, old folks sure get the word out fast. | 老年人之间消息传很快 |
[04:23] | The teeth are fake, but the money is real. | 牙齿是假的 钱确实真的 |
[04:24] | Neat. | 很棒 |
[04:25] | So, hey, I need your advice on something. | 嘿 |
[04:27] | [ Gasps ] The Golden Prune andconnecting with my son | 我需要点意见 |
[04:30] | on the same day? | 金梅奖和父子连心 要在同一天发生了吗? |
[04:31] | [ Chuckles ] What did I do to deserve this? | 我到底积了什么德? |
[04:33] | Dad, I’m gonna need you to take it down, like, 50%. | 老爸 我需要你冷静百分之五十 |
[04:35] | I can give you 10%, but that’s it. | 最多百分之十 不能再多了 |
[04:36] | So, I was hanging out with Trent yesterday… | 昨天我跟特伦特一块玩 |
[04:39] | Great guy. Love him. | 好孩子 |
[04:40] | Practically part of the family. | 我喜欢他 算半个家人了 |
[04:41] | Also, lovewhat’s happening here with you and me. Tell me more. | 而且我也喜欢我们现在的感觉 继续吧 |
[04:44] | Well, Trent’s sister, Tina, walked in, | 特伦特的姐姐缇娜走进来 |
[04:46] | and she… kind of asked me out. | 她要跟我约会 |
[04:48] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[04:50] | It’s happening. [ Chuckles ] | 终于发生了 |
[04:51] | I’ve written this rom-com in my head so many times! | 我在脑海里写过无数次这种浪漫喜剧 |
[04:54] | The thing is, Trent made it pretty clear | 问题是特伦特明确表示 |
[04:56] | he doesn’t approve of us going out. | 他不许我们约会 |
[04:57] | T-bone! Why does he hate love? | 这家伙怎么会讨厌爱情? |
[05:00] | But I think I like her, so I dunno what to do. | 我觉得我喜欢她 我不知怎么办 |
[05:03] | That’s a tough one, son. | 问题挺麻烦 |
[05:05] | Obviously, I would love it if you two went out. | 你们约会我会很开心 |
[05:07] | I mean, think of the children. Redhead andAsian? | 想想将来的孩子 红头发的亚洲人? |
[05:09] | So beautiful. | 真美 |
[05:10] | So rare. | 真罕见 |
[05:12] | I feel like you’re a few steps ahead here. | 我觉得你想太超前了 |
[05:14] | But, in the end, this is yourdecision, Eddie. | 但最终是你做决定 艾迪 |
[05:16] | You have to do what you think is right. | 你应该随心而为 |
[05:18] | [ Chuckling ] Hey, wait. Didn’t I go to your funeral? | 等等 我不是去过你的葬礼吗? |
[05:21] | Aw, I’m just kidding. | 开玩笑啦 |
[05:23] | I really got you that time. | 你当真了吧 |
[05:24] | [ Sighs ] Trent’s my best friend. | 特伦特是我最好的朋友 |
[05:26] | I know what I have to do. | 我知道怎么做了 |
[05:27] | Hm. | |
[05:28] | Date in secret for years and then win him over | 长期地下情 |
[05:30] | with some freckled Chinese baby cheeks? | 然后生几个 脸带雀斑的中国宝宝来反击他? |
[05:33] | A man can dream. | 男人也能做白日梦 |
[05:35] | ♪♪ | |
[05:37] | I figured it out. | 我知道了 |
[05:39] | I excel at so many things because of you. | 因为你 我在很多方面都很出色 |
[05:41] | You taught me math. You taught me how to read. | 你教我数学 教我读书 |
[05:44] | You assembled my serious- with-a-flair-to-fun wardrobe. | 还组装了严肃中带些俏皮的衣柜 |
[05:47] | If you think flattery will get you anywhere, | 你要是觉得拍马屁有用的话 |
[05:50] | then you are onto something. | 你就做对了 |
[05:51] | Continue. | 继续吧 |
[05:53] | Well, now I need that same support with running. | 在跑步上我也需要一样的帮助 |
[05:55] | So I signed us up for a charity 5K. | 所以我帮我们 报名了一个五千米的慈善马拉松 |
[05:58] | We can train together! | 我们可以一起训练 |
[06:00] | That’s perfect! | 太好了 |
[06:02] | Great idea, Evan! | 好主意 艾文 |
[06:03] | [ Groans ] | |
[06:04] | [ Door opens, closes ] | |
[06:05] | Teach me how to run! | 教教我怎么跑! |
[06:07] | Oh, no. Who’d you kill? | 你要杀谁? |
[06:09] | [ Sighs ] No. | 不是 |
[06:10] | I gave Evan a hard time | 艾文跑步不及格 |
[06:12] | about failing the presidential running test, | 我没给他好脸色 |
[06:14] | and now I’m stuck training with him. | 现在我得陪他一起练了 |
[06:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:17] | Where does barging into my house come into this? | 为什么突然跑来我这儿? |
[06:19] | Well…the thing is, | 其实 |
[06:21] | I may or may not be awful at running. | 我跑步不只是糟糕 |
[06:24] | Truly, truly bad. | 是很糟糕 |
[06:25] | If Evan finds out, he’ll know I’m a hypocrite. | 如果艾文发现了 他会知道我很虚伪 |
[06:28] | So I need your help. | 所以我需要帮助 |
[06:29] | Well, how bad can it be? | 有多糟糕啊? |
[06:31] | I mean, anyone can run. | 每个人都会跑步 |
[06:32] | Not me. | 我不会 |
[06:33] | Every couple years, I check for improvement. | 每几年我会看看是否有进步 |
[06:36] | Okay, Jessica, this is your year. | 好吧 洁西卡 今年你要改变了 |
[06:40] | Let’s show ’em what we’re made of. | 让他们大吃一惊吧 |
[06:43] | Whoa! | |
[06:44] | [ Groans ] | |
[06:47] | [ Whimpers ] | |
[06:48] | How do dogs do this all the time? | 狗怎么就能做到? |
[06:52] | Four legs. | 因为有四条腿 |
[06:54] | I didn’t throw up, so I guess that’s progress. | 我没吐 应该是有进步的 |
[06:57] | Yikes. | 不错 |
[06:58] | Well, not exactly sure how you expect me to help here. | 但我还不太清楚要怎么帮你 |
[07:04] | Right. | 好吧 |
[07:05] | You’re not dressed for running. I’ll give you a minute. | 你没穿好装备 |
[07:07] | ♪♪ | 给你一分钟准备 |
[07:10] | [ Exhales sharply ] You can do this, Eddie. It’s just — | 你能做到 艾迪 只要… |
[07:13] | Oh, God, what was it again? | 天啊 怎么说来着? |
[07:15] | Oh. Right. | 谢谢 但不用了 好 |
[07:17] | Here goes. | 来吧 |
[07:20] | Finally! | 终于来了 |
[07:21] | I’ve been watching you walk up to the door | 我看到你花了 |
[07:24] | for, like, 20 minutes. | 二十分钟走到门口 |
[07:25] | It was awkward when the mail came. | 送信来的时候挺尴尬的 |
[07:26] | Yeah. So, about yesterday… | 是啊 昨天的事 |
[07:28] | it was super nice, and you seem great and all, | 很棒 你也很好 |
[07:30] | but I just don’t think it’s a good idea. | 但我觉得不是个好主意 |
[07:32] | You don’t think or you don’t know? | 你觉得不是还是说你不知道? |
[07:36] | Thanks, but no –Because there’s only one way to find out. | 谢谢 |
[07:40] | [ Laughs ] Whoa. | 但… 只有一个方法能知道 |
[07:41] | Mango with pistachio? Bold. | 芒果加开心果?真厉害 |
[07:43] | What can I say? I’ll eat anything. | 我说吧 我什么都敢吃 |
[07:46] | [ Laughs ] | |
[07:47] | There’s so much stuff I’ve never tried. | 这里面很多我都没尝过 |
[07:50] | Everything we eat at home is so bland and flavorless. | 家里吃的都那么寡淡无味 |
[07:52] | Yeah, I’ve seen Trent’s lunches. | 我看到过特伦特带的午餐 |
[07:54] | Lot of mayo. | -很多蛋黄酱 -是啊 |
[07:56] | Yeah. My family won’t do anything hot — | 我家不喜欢热的东西 热辣的食物 |
[07:58] | hot foods, hot sun, “Hot ‘Lanta.” | 炎热的太阳 或者热带城市 |
[08:00] | Oh, man, spicy food is the best. | 辣的最好吃 |
[08:03] | I’ve been thinking about a few original recipes. | 我最近在自创些菜谱 |
[08:05] | Really? Cool! Like what? | 是吗?真酷 比如呢? |
[08:06] | Well, the main one right now is spicy stuffed pancakes. | 现在想的是辣馅煎饼 |
[08:09] | Hot, savory, sweet. | 辛辣 开胃 还带甜 |
[08:10] | And who else is doing dinner for breakfast for dinner? | 谁还会为了做饭而做饭呢? |
[08:13] | [ Laughs ] | |
[08:14] | You have to make those for me one day. | 你下次得做给我尝尝 |
[08:16] | You…actually like my stupid ideas? | 你真喜欢我的蠢主意吗? |
[08:19] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[08:20] | But one rule — | 就一点 |
[08:21] | never call them stupid again. | 别再说你的主意蠢了 |
[08:23] | This is the best date ever. | 这真是最棒的约会了 |
[08:25] | [ Chuckles ] | |
[08:26] | Do you want the rest of my ice cream? I’m full. | 你要吃我的冰淇淋吗?我吃不下了 |
[08:28] | Yes. Yes! | 愿意 |
[08:30] | A thousand times, yes. ♪♪ | 再问一千次也愿意 |
[08:38] | [ Indistinct talking ] | |
[08:41] | I had a great time tonight. | -我今天很开心 |
[08:42] | Me too. | -我也是 |
[08:43] | I promise next time, I’ll remember my wallet. | 我保证下次记得带钱包 |
[08:46] | [ Laughs ] | |
[08:47] | ♪♪ | |
[08:55] | Trent: Eddie! | 艾迪! |
[08:56] | Gah! When’d you get there?! | 你什么时候来的? |
[08:58] | Have you no honor? | 你有羞耻心吗?你对别人有尊重吗? |
[08:59] | Have you no respect? | |
[09:01] | I do have those things. It’s just — | 我都有 不过… |
[09:02] | Then why are you dating Tina? | 那你为什么还跟缇娜约会? |
[09:03] | Look, I was just gonna let her down easy, | 听着 我本来是想拒绝她 |
[09:05] | but then she talked so fast, and then we had ice cream, | 但她说话太快 然后我们就吃冰淇淋了 |
[09:08] | and it turned out, she’s, like, awesome. | 结果我发现她很不错 |
[09:10] | I-I’m sorry, Trent. | 对不起 特伦特 |
[09:12] | Your sister and I really like each other, | 我们相互喜欢 |
[09:13] | and we’re gonna keep going out. | 要继续约会 |
[09:15] | Okay. | 行 |
[09:17] | Just don’t say I didn’t warn you about Trentina. | 别后悔我没提醒过你 这个特伦缇娜 |
[09:19] | “Trentina”? | 特伦缇娜 |
[09:20] | That’s her full name. | 她的全名 |
[09:23] | My parents aren’t great. | 我父母不太会取名字 |
[09:25] | ♪♪ | |
[09:27] | [ Door closes ] | |
[09:29] | Evan: Morning, Mommy. | 早安 妈妈 |
[09:30] | [ Exhales ] I’m ready to run. | 我准备好了 |
[09:31] | Oh! Sorry, Evan. | 抱歉 艾文 |
[09:34] | I just got done with a seven-miler, | 我刚跑完七英里 |
[09:35] | or, as we runners call it, a “7K.” | 我们专业跑步的都说七千 |
[09:38] | I thought we were gonna train together. | 我想我们一起训练 |
[09:40] | Someday, sure. | 下次吧 |
[09:42] | But you shouldn’t train with a pro too soon. | 但你不应该这么快跟专业选手一起练 |
[09:45] | As you saw me disappear over the horizon, | 当你看到我消失在地平线时 |
[09:47] | you would lose all hope of ever catching up. | 你会放弃追赶 |
[09:50] | It’ll be demoralizing. | 备受打击 |
[09:51] | Couldn’t you just slow down? | 你不能慢下来吗? |
[09:52] | Besides, you have to find your own running style. | 而且你需要找到你的跑步方式 |
[09:55] | You can’t just copy mine. | 你不能单纯复制我 |
[09:57] | That would be plagiarism. | 那是剽窃 |
[09:58] | Hm. | |
[09:59] | Sorry. You’re right. You’re right. | 对不起 你是对的 |
[10:01] | Now, time to get my blood pumping. | 现在该动起来了 |
[10:04] | [ Click ] | |
[10:05] | Man: But to rally enough support for a revolution, | “为了给改革获取足够的支持” |
[10:08] | they would have to bring the pain — Thomas Paine. | “他们不得不迎难而上” |
[10:11] | Born in Norfolk… | “托马斯潘恩 生于诺福克…” |
[10:12] | [ Door closes ] | |
[10:14] | Louis: Wow, they do a really great job on the prune wrinkles. | 金梅奖 梅子上的纹路做得真好 |
[10:17] | Who does your engraving? | -谁负责雕刻? -我不知道 |
[10:18] | No idea, sir. I just put ’em up. | 先生 我只负责安装 |
[10:20] | I’ll always remember where I was when I watched | 我会一直记得 |
[10:22] | the Golden Prune go up in Cattleman’s. | 金梅奖被装上餐厅时我就在这里 |
[10:24] | Not sure why you two are so happy. | 我不确定为何你们两这么开心 |
[10:25] | This thing’s the kiss of death. | 但这玩意儿是死亡之吻 |
[10:26] | I’ll be back next year | 明年如果你们倒闭了 |
[10:28] | to take it down once you’re out of business. | 我会回来取 |
[10:29] | I also take ’em down. | 没错 我还负责取下来 |
[10:31] | [ Chuckles ] | |
[10:32] | What do you mean, “out of business”? | 你说我们“倒闭”什么意思? |
[10:33] | Things have never been better. | 生意从没这么好过 |
[10:34] | Oh, you’ll see. | 你会知道的 |
[10:35] | These old fogies, they hear about the Prune, | 这些老家伙 他们知道金梅奖后 |
[10:37] | take over a place, then they die off, | 慕名而来 |
[10:39] | leaving it with nothing. | 然后全死掉了 什么都不剩 |
[10:41] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[10:43] | Heavy is the restaurant that wears the Prune. | 得了金梅奖的餐厅下场都不太好 |
[10:49] | Don’t listen to him, Louis. | 别听他的 路易斯 |
[10:51] | He’s just jealous because henever won a Golden Prune. | 他肯定因为得不到奖嫉妒我们 |
[10:54] | [ Chuckles ] | |
[10:55] | Yeah, you’re just jealous! | 对 你嫉妒我们! |
[10:57] | Hey, is this all the orders? | -订单都在这儿了吗? -我看看 |
[10:59] | I’d have to check.Great. | 太好了 |
[11:00] | I’ve got a movie date with Tina, and she said | 我要去跟缇娜看电影 |
[11:02] | if we miss the trailers, then why bother? | 她说如果错过了宣传片就不用看了 |
[11:03] | So I planned out the quickest route. | 所以我规划了最快的路 |
[11:05] | Gotta be punctual for my girl! | 得准时赴约 |
[11:07] | Y’know, Eddie, I don’t think I’ve ever seen you be | 艾迪 我从没看到过你 |
[11:08] | happy and productive at the same time before. | 开心的同时还有效率 |
[11:12] | Yeah. I may have been wrong about the whole Tina thing. | 可能我弄错你和缇娜的事儿了 |
[11:13] | I thought she’d bring you down, | 我以为她会让你沦陷 |
[11:14] | but if anything, you’re bringing her up. | 但是你却让她更开心 |
[11:16] | Trent, I don’t have time for a lesson on gravity. Gotta go. | 特伦特 我没空说闲话了 我走了 |
[11:21] | I have to say, being Eddie’s best friend | 不得不说 |
[11:23] | is scoring me major Tina points at home. | 当艾迪的死党让我在 缇娜面前加分不少 |
[11:25] | She hasn’t shoved me | 她不再乱推我 |
[11:26] | or made me talk about my feelings in days. | 或逼我说每天的感受了 |
[11:28] | Trent, are you seeing this? | 特伦特 你看到了吗? |
[11:32] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[11:33] | Aren’t these the same people we sat at 4:00? | 这些不都是四点钟就在这儿的人吗? |
[11:36] | Why are they still here? | 他们怎么还没走? |
[11:37] | Ah, they’ll bleed into the 8:00 hour! | 他们会待到八点 |
[11:38] | And half of them just ordered juice! | 一半人只点了果汁! 奥兰多社区优质服务 |
[11:41] | [ Sighs ] | |
[11:44] | Why is gold stuff always cursed? | 金色的东西怎么总是被诅咒呢? |
[11:48] | [ Yawns ] | |
[11:50] | Evan: Hi, Mommy. Aah! | 嗨 妈妈 |
[11:51] | I slept at the kitchen table | 我在餐桌上睡的 |
[11:52] | so I wouldn’t miss your morning run. | 这样就不会错过的晨跑了 |
[11:53] | Yes. | 好啊 |
[11:55] | I see that. | 我看到了 |
[11:56] | I’m ready to run with a pro. | 我准备好跟专业选手一起跑了 |
[11:59] | Okay. Great. | 太好了 |
[12:01] | Let’s do it. | 出发吧 |
[12:03] | But if we’re gonna go at your slow pace, | 如果我们要按着你的慢节奏跑 |
[12:05] | I’ll get cold. | 我会觉得冷 |
[12:06] | Let me go grab a sweatshirt. Aah! | 我去拿件衣服 |
[12:10] | Oh! My foot! My running foot! | 我的脚!我擅长跑步的脚啊! |
[12:13] | I tripped on the chair, Evan. | 我绊到椅子了 艾文 |
[12:15] | I saw. | 我看到了 |
[12:16] | I don’t think I can run now. | 我想我不能跑步了 |
[12:18] | Let’s see if we have some ice. | 我看看有没有冰 |
[12:20] | Hey, when did that homeless person move onto the lawn? | 那个流浪汉什么时候跑到草坪上了? |
[12:22] | What?! Where?! | 什么?在哪儿?他在树丛里吗? |
[12:24] | Is he in the bushes? | |
[12:25] | Lock the door, Evan. Lock the door! | 锁门 艾文! |
[12:27] | I knew you were faking. | 我知道你是装的 |
[12:29] | Guess you’re so embarrassed of my failure, | 我猜你觉得我的失败让你很丢脸 |
[12:30] | you won’t even be seen with me. | 你都不想被看到和我在一起 |
[12:32] | I’ll just go on my own. | 我自己去吧 |
[12:35] | [ Click ]Man: But Paul Revere was cunning | “但保罗里维尔很狡猾 |
[12:38] | and devised a plan — light one lantern… | 并设计了一个大计划” |
[12:41] | ♪♪ | “点亮了一盏灯…” |
[12:46] | [ Grunts ] | |
[12:48] | [ Grunts ] | |
[12:50] | That’s why I bring my own bat. | 这就是我带自己球棒的原因 |
[12:52] | [ Grunts ] | |
[12:53] | The wood really makes you focus on your form. | 它让你保持专注 |
[12:56] | [ Grunts ] | |
[12:57] | [ Sighs heavily ] | |
[13:04] | So, how’d I do? | 我打得怎么样? |
[13:06] | Two words — “Damn, girl.” [ Chuckles ] | 两个字 超赞 |
[13:08] | Did you make me go first just so you can show me up? | 你让我先打 是不是为了让我相形见绌? |
[13:11] | Yes. And it worked. | 没错 而且成功了 |
[13:12] | [ Chuckles ] | 嘿 |
[13:13] | Hey, I got you a gift. | 我有礼物给你 |
[13:16] | I left my gift for you at the mall. | 我把给你的礼物忘在商场了 |
[13:18] | This is a gift for both of us — | 这是给我们两的礼物 |
[13:20] | cooking school classes. | 烹饪课程 |
[13:21] | So you’ll have all the skills you need | 你就能学会做辣馅煎饼 |
[13:23] | to make me those spicy pancakes. | 需要的所有技能了 |
[13:24] | Oh, yeah. I forgot all about that. | 我都忘了这回事了 |
[13:27] | It was just an idea I was spitting while mad flirting. | 那不过是我随口一说罢了 |
[13:29] | You know what an idea is if you don’t follow through? | 你知道一个点子 如果不实践会变成什么吗? |
[13:32] | Nothing. [ Chuckles ] | 什么都不是 |
[13:34] | You were so excited about it, so let’s do it! | 你当时很有热情 |
[13:36] | [ Sighs ] I don’t know. | 我们就去做吧 |
[13:38] | It kinda sounds like a lot of work, | 我不知道 感觉要废很大功夫 |
[13:40] | and I have this thing with school where I hate it, | 而且我讨厌学校 |
[13:42] | so I’m not really looking for more right now. | 我不太想再上课 |
[13:44] | So that’s it? You’re just bailing on the pancakes? | 所以你就这样放弃你的煎饼了吗? |
[13:46] | You’re not even gonna try? | 你都不愿试一下? |
[13:47] | Whoa. Why are you turning this into such a big deal? | 你为何要这么当真? |
[13:51] | You sound just like my dad. | 你说话很像我爸 |
[13:53] | I’m just trying to help you. | 我只是想帮你 |
[13:54] | Well, maybe I don’t need help. | 或许我根本不需要帮助 |
[13:56] | Maybe I don’t need any of this. | 或许这些我都不需要 |
[13:57] | [ Sighs ] | |
[13:58] | Man, Trent was right. | 天 特伦特是对的 |
[13:59] | Right about what? | 什么是对的? |
[14:01] | Nothing. It was just — | 没什么 只是… |
[14:03] | Trent didn’t feel comfortable with us dating, | 特伦特不太喜欢我们约会 |
[14:05] | so maybe we should just — | 或许我们应该… |
[14:07] | Are you breaking up with me? | 你要跟我分手? |
[14:08] | [ Sighs ] | |
[14:09] | I guess so. | 是的 |
[14:10] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[14:12] | Well, you shouldbe, because I’m awesome! | 你应该抱歉 |
[14:14] | ♪♪ | 因为我没错 牛仔牧场牛排屋 |
[14:23] | [ Grunts ] | |
[14:26] | So, let me get this straight. | 我直说了 |
[14:28] | Not only did you break my sister’s heart, | 你不伤了我姐姐的心 |
[14:30] | but then you also blamed it on me? | 还把责任推到我身上? |
[14:32] | What’s wrong with you? | 你有毛病吧? |
[14:33] | Look, Trent, I’m sorry. | 特伦特 对不起… |
[14:34] | The woman owns a Louisville Slugger, Eddie! | 那女人很会用棒球棍的 艾迪 |
[14:36] | I-I panicked! I didn’t know what else to say. | 我慌了 我不知道还该说些什么 |
[14:38] | How about, “Let’s keep dating, and Trent’s a great guy”? | 告诉她“我们继续约会 而且特伦特是个好小伙”怎么样? |
[14:41] | What even happened? | 到底怎么了? |
[14:42] | I thought you and Tina really liked each other. | 我以为你们喜欢彼此 |
[14:44] | I-I did. I still do. | 我是喜欢她 现在也还喜欢 只是… |
[14:45] | It’s just — she kept pushing me to do stuff, | 她一直逼着我 |
[14:47] | and I realized you were right. | 我发现你是对的 |
[14:49] | She’s…challenging. | 她很难搞 |
[14:52] | I don’t want that. | 我不想这样 |
[14:53] | I wasn’t right at all, Eddie. | 我也错了 艾迪 |
[14:55] | I thought you were too good for my sister. | 我以为她配不上你 |
[14:57] | Turns out she’s too good for you. | 但你配不上她 |
[14:59] | ♪♪ | |
[15:02] | [ Sighs ] | |
[15:03] | ♪♪ | |
[15:06] | I’m glad you made it in here | 很高兴看到你能走过来 |
[15:08] | without tripping on another one of your lies. | 没有被你的另一个谎言绊倒 |
[15:10] | I think I owe you an explanation. | 我觉得我需要向你解释 |
[15:13] | I wasn’t embarrassed of you, Evan. | 我没觉得你丢脸 |
[15:15] | I was embarrassed of me. | 艾文 我是觉得自己丢脸 |
[15:16] | For raising such a failure? | 因为养了一个失败者? |
[15:18] | Evan, this isn’t about Eddie. | 艾文 这跟艾迪无关 |
[15:22] | [ Sighs ] | |
[15:24] | Listen. | 听着 |
[15:25] | You know how most people are bad at a lot of things? | 你知道大多数人有很多不擅长的 |
[15:28] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:29] | Well, I only have onething — | 我只有一项 |
[15:32] | running. | 跑步 |
[15:33] | But because I only have one, | 正因为只有这一项 |
[15:36] | that means I’m reallybad at it. | 意味着我在这方面非常糟糕 |
[15:38] | I guess that math checks out. | 我感觉说得通 |
[15:41] | So, when I saw you struggling, | 所以当我看你痛苦时 |
[15:42] | I realized you had inherited my curse, | 我发现你遗传了我的诅咒 |
[15:44] | and I got frustrated with myself. | 于是对我自己很沮丧 |
[15:46] | That’s why I was so hard on you about the test. | 这就是我逼你很紧的原因 |
[15:48] | Then you really aren’t embarrassed of me? | 所以你真的不觉得我丢脸了? |
[15:51] | Oh, of course not, Evan. | 当然没有 |
[15:53] | I could never be embarrassed of you. | 艾文 我永远不会觉得你丢脸 |
[15:57] | All right. | 保护沼泽地 五千米赛跑 |
[15:58] | The “Protect Our Everglades” 5K is about to begin. | 好了 马上开始我们的 “保护沼泽地 五千米赛跑” |
[16:02] | Look at them. So spry. | 看看他们 多有活力 |
[16:05] | Get your exercise now, | 赶紧动起来 |
[16:06] | before Father Time withers your bodies | 免得时光老爹让你衰老 |
[16:08] | and you come destroy my restaurant. | 并毁了我的餐厅 |
[16:10] | Dad, are you okay? | 老爸 你还好吗? |
[16:11] | No! | 不好! |
[16:14] | I guess Mommy decided not to come. | 我猜妈妈不会来了 |
[16:17] | Guess again. | 再猜猜看 |
[16:19] | You’re here! | 你来了! |
[16:20] | Enjoy it while you can, slowpoke. | 赶紧多开心下吧 小乌龟 |
[16:22] | Next time you’re gonna see me is at the finish line. | 等会你只能在终点线看到我了 |
[16:25] | Man: Please take your positions. | 各就各位 |
[16:26] | 3, 2, 1… | 三 |
[16:29] | [ Air horn blows ] | |
[16:32] | [ Vangelis’ “Chariots of Fire” plays ] | |
[16:34] | ♪♪ | 二 |
[16:43] | ♪♪ | 一… |
[16:53] | Oh, go on ahead, Evan. Leave me. | 继续跑 艾文 |
[16:55] | Outrun the curse. | 别管我 打破诅咒 |
[16:56] | Become president. [ Panting ] | 成为总统 |
[16:58] | No. I want to do this with you. | 不 我要和你共进退 |
[17:00] | Ohh. | 别挡路! |
[17:01] | Get out of the way! | |
[17:02] | Go to Hell! | 滚开!她在尽力了! |
[17:03] | She’s trying her best! | |
[17:10] | Eddie, what’s wrong? | 艾迪 你怎么了? |
[17:11] | You down about the Prune? | 你在担心金梅奖吗? |
[17:12] | No. | 不是 |
[17:14] | Tina and I broke up. | 我和缇娜分手了 |
[17:15] | Oh, God. I’m so sorry. | 天呐 很遗憾 |
[17:18] | I know getting dumped is always hard, but — | 我知道被甩了不好受 不过… |
[17:20] | No. I broke up with her. | 是我把她甩了 |
[17:23] | You did what?! | 什么? |
[17:24] | Sorry. Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[17:26] | You just seemed so happy together. | 你们在一起看起来很开心 |
[17:27] | We were. I dunno. | 之前是 |
[17:30] | I-I guess it just wasn’t a good fit. | 但我想我们不太合适 |
[17:31] | Okay, if you’re gonna ruin my rom-com, | 好吧 既然你要毁了我的 浪漫爱情故事 |
[17:32] | you’re gonna have to give me a little more than that. | 你得再告诉我多一点内情 |
[17:34] | She was always talking about motivating, following through, | 她一直想要激励我 |
[17:37] | being the best version of myself. | 完成梦想 成为最好的自己 |
[17:39] | I-I don’t know. | 我不知道 感觉那些事 |
[17:40] | I guess the whole thing seemed like | 我不知道 感觉那些事 |
[17:41] | it was gonna be a lot of work. | 都需要费很大劲 |
[17:42] | Ah, there it is. | 又是这样 |
[17:44] | There what is? | 又是哪样? |
[17:46] | Eddie, you do this all the time — | 艾迪 |
[17:48] | bailing when things get tough. | 你总是这样 一遇到困难就退却 |
[17:49] | You were so excited to redesign the menus, | 我当初信誓旦旦要重新设计菜单 |
[17:51] | and as soon as you started to struggle, you gave up. | 但有一点困难 你就放弃了 |
[17:53] | There are so many fonts. It was overwhelming. | 太多字体了 我不知所措 |
[17:56] | I know. It’s too much. | 我知道 太多了 |
[17:57] | But being an adult — | 作为成年人 |
[17:58] | and especially being in an adult relationship — | 尤其是在成人关系里 |
[18:01] | means not giving up when things get hard. | 不是知难就退 |
[18:03] | Being an adult sucks. | 当成年人太烦了 |
[18:05] | Yep. | 是的 |
[18:06] | But not always. | 也不总是如此 |
[18:07] | And having a partner who pushes you to be better | 当你有一位逼你向上的伴侣 |
[18:10] | makes it suck less. | 让成年生活没那么烦了 |
[18:11] | Look at your mother. | 看看你妈妈 |
[18:12] | I would never have achieved my dreams | 要是没她逼我 |
[18:14] | if it weren’t for her pushing me. | 我也不会完成我的梦想 |
[18:15] | She’s a strong, incredible woman. | 她是个强大且出色的女人 |
[18:18] | She’s our rock. | 她是我们的支柱 |
[18:20] | [ Vomits ] | |
[18:21] | It’s okay, Mommy. | 没关系 |
[18:22] | A little in your hair…[ Vomits ] | 妈妈 头发上沾了点 |
[18:24] | Seems like Tina was just giving you the push you needed. | 感觉缇娜正好能逼你一把 |
[18:27] | The best relationships aren’t easy. | 完美关系并不容易 |
[18:29] | They’re the ones you have to fight for. | 你需要为之奋斗 |
[18:31] | So if you really like Tina, then she’s worth the work. | 如果你喜欢缇娜 她值得你付出 |
[18:36] | Yeah, you’re right, Dad. | 你说得对 老爸 |
[18:37] | And I do like her, so — | 我是喜欢她 所以… |
[18:39] | Redheaded Huangs, here we come! | 红头发的黄氏宝宝们 快实现了 |
[18:41] | [ Chuckles ] | |
[18:43] | Um, all right. | 就这样吧 终点 |
[18:48] | Look! There they are! | 看 他们来了! |
[18:50] | [ Panting, coughing ] | |
[18:52] | Those fools need to hurry up. It’s almost mosquito hour. | 那些笨蛋们得快点 蚊子快来了 |
[18:54] | [ Clanking ] | 你不许拔! |
[18:56] | Don’t you dare! | |
[18:58] | [ Groaning ] | |
[18:59] | [ Groans ] | |
[19:02] | Okay, you’re good. | 好了 拔吧 |
[19:03] | Did we do it? | 到了吗? |
[19:05] | Yes, Mommy. We did. | 是的 妈妈 我们做到了 |
[19:07] | Okay, good. | 太好了 |
[19:08] | [ Grunts ] | |
[19:09] | [ Doorbell rings ] | |
[19:15] | What do you want? | 你要干嘛? |
[19:16] | I’m sorry. You were right. | 抱歉 你是对的 |
[19:18] | [ Bat thuds ]I was stupid | 就因为你激励我 |
[19:19] | for breaking up with you just for pushing me to be better. | 就跟你分手太蠢了 |
[19:21] | You’re right. That wasstupid. | 没错 你很蠢 |
[19:24] | Are these what I think they are? | 这些跟我想的一样吗? |
[19:26] | My spicy pancakes. | 我的辣馅煎饼 |
[19:27] | I call them… Hot Cakes. | 我称为辣蛋糕 |
[19:34] | So? How is it? | 怎么样? |
[19:35] | Mm. | 跟你很像 |
[19:36] | It’s very you. | 跟你很像 |
[19:38] | Has potential. Oh. | 有潜力 |
[19:39] | Well, do you think you could possibly consider, | 你愿意考虑 |
[19:42] | y’know, taking me back? | 那个 跟我复合吗? |
[19:44] | Maybe later, sure. | 看情况吧 |
[19:45] | What? | 什么? |
[19:46] | I’m just not looking to date a project right now. | 我不打算跟个试验品约会 |
[19:49] | I’ve done the work, but listen — | 该做的我都做了 听着 |
[19:50] | take some time, work on yourself. | 花点时间提升自己 |
[19:52] | Then we’ll see. | 之后我们再看看 |
[19:53] | Okay, well, how much time? | 好吧 需要多久? |
[19:56] | That depends, man. It’s up to you. | 完全取决于你 |
[19:57] | So, how will I know? | 那我怎么知道呢? |
[19:59] | These are all good questions. | 问得好 |
[20:01] | Can I decide I’m ready right now? | 我能说我现在就准备好吗? |
[20:02] | If you think you are. | 如果你觉得是的话 |
[20:04] | I’m so confused. | 把我弄糊涂了 |
[20:06] | I can’t hold your hand on this. | 我不能替你做主 |
[20:07] | But hey, I’m rooting for ya! | 但我会支持你的 |
[20:11] | [ Door closes ] | |
[20:12] | [ Chuckles lightly ] | |
[20:13] | [ Door opens ] | |
[20:14] | Hey. I heard what you said. | 嘿 我听到你们谈话 |
[20:16] | Thanks for doing the right thing. | 感谢你做了正确的事 |
[20:18] | I’m sorry I was such a jerk. | 抱歉我之前挺不是人的 |
[20:21] | So, do you know what Tina was talking about or… | 你听懂刚才缇娜说的了吗? |
[20:23] | Never do, buddy. | 我从来听不懂 老兄 |
[20:24] | But I’ll be rooting for you, too. | 但我也会支持你的 |
[20:26] | Earn her back. You can do it. | 把她追回来 你行的 |
[20:29] | Ooh, pancakes. | 煎饼 |
[20:30] | You know what’d be good on these? | 你知道配上什么最好吗? |
[20:32] | Don’t you dare! | 你敢 |
[20:33] | [ Whispering ] Mayonnaise. | 蛋黄酱 |
[20:34] | ♪♪ | |
[20:41] | Dad, I want to help, but this feels wrong. | 老爸 我想帮忙 但感觉不太对 |
[20:43] | I can’t change who I am. | 我没法改变自己 |
[20:45] | Not with thatattitude, you can’t. | 这种态度当然不行 |
[20:46] | Now go harass some seniors. | 去找些老人 |
[20:48] | You got to get rid of them. | 我们要让他们离开 |
[20:50] | Dad, I finished the new menus! | 老爸 我做好新菜单了 |
[20:51] | Even got it down to one page. | 而且做到一页纸里 |
[20:52] | Saving paper on paper. | 省钱又省纸 |
[20:55] | And they’re already in circulation. | 而且已经开始使用了 |
[20:57] | Ah, that’s great, Eddie. You followed through. | 太棒了 艾迪 你坚持做到了 |
[21:01] | A little tough to read, though. | 不过有点看不清 |
[21:03] | Dad. Look. | 老爸 看 我看不清 |
[21:06] | [ Murmuring ] | |
[21:09] | Gah, this is a young person’s menu! | 这是给年轻人看的菜单吧! |
[21:14] | They’re leaving! | 他们要走了 |
[21:16] | Eddie, you did it! | 艾迪 你做到了 |
[21:17] | You turned this prune back into a grape! | 你化腐竹为神奇了 |
[21:20] | Think you mean “plum,” Lou. | 你是说腐朽吧 |
[21:21] | Ah. | 阿路 |
[21:23] | Can someone tell Trentina | 谁能去跟特伦缇娜讲 |
[21:24] | that I chased out a bunch of old people? | 我成功把一堆老人赶走了? |