时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | [ Popping, speaking gibberish, laughter ] | |
[00:04] | [ Snoring, yawns ] | |
[00:07] | [ Whistling ] | |
[00:10] | [ Chair creaks, mouse clicking ] | |
[00:12] | [ Train whistle blows ] | |
[00:14] | -Eddie, no more computer! -Whoa. | 艾迪 别再玩电脑了 |
[00:17] | This knock-off version of “The Sims” is so accurate. | 哇 这个盗版的虚拟人生太真实了 |
[00:19] | It even soundslike Mom. | 它听起来都像妈妈 |
[00:20] | Eddie! | 艾迪! |
[00:23] | It’s noon and you’re still in your pajamas? | 都中午了 你怎么还穿着睡衣? |
[00:24] | I was up all night makingcomputer versions of our family. | 我一晚没睡 把我们一家弄到电脑上 |
[00:27] | It took me four hours to get Dad’s hair right. | 我花了四个小时才把爸爸的发型调对 |
[00:29] | Did you do the laundrylike I asked you? | 我让你洗的衣服洗了吗? |
[00:31] | I said I’d get to it. | 说了我会洗 |
[00:32] | Off the computer nowand go do the laundry. | 马上把电脑关了 |
[00:34] | [ Sighs ] | |
[00:35] | [ Exhales sharply ]And go take a shower. | 去洗衣服 |
[00:38] | You smell like hot-dog water. | 然后洗个澡 你闻起来都臭了 |
[00:41] | [ Sniffs ] | |
[00:43] | [ Sighs ] | |
[00:44] | [ Whomp-whomp, speaking gibberish] | |
[00:48] | [ Sighs] | 快乐指数 相信我 |
[00:50] | Believe me, little dude — I get it. | 我懂你的 兄弟 |
[00:56] | [ Pops, ooh’s] | |
[00:57] | [ Click ] | |
[01:01] | ♪ Fresh off the boat | 初来乍到 |
[01:02] | ♪ I’m gettin’ mine everywhere I go ♪ | 所到之处 尽显真我 |
[01:04] | ♪ If you don’t know, homey, now you know ♪ | 如果你之前没听说过我 那你现在就会认识我 |
[01:06] | ♪ Fresh off the boat | 初来乍到 |
[01:08] | ♪ Homey, you don’t know where I come from ♪ | 你不知道我来自何处 |
[01:10] | ♪ But I know where I’m goin’ | 但我知道我将去往何地 《初来乍到》 |
[01:11] | ♪ I’m fresh off the boat | 初来乍到 多多指教 |
[01:14] | Thanks for letting me borrow your hammer, Louis. | 谢谢你借榔头给我 路易斯 |
[01:17] | The hardware store near my apartment stopped selling them | 发生凶杀案之后 |
[01:19] | after all the murders.Mm, no problem, Horace. | 我家附近五金店都不卖了 不客气 霍勒斯 |
[01:21] | Moving into your first apartment is hard work. | 搬新家是挺麻烦的 |
[01:23] | Oh, and I, uh, marked itwith an “H” for “Huang” | 我标注上了H代表黄 |
[01:26] | so we don’t get mixed up. | 以免搞混了 |
[01:27] | But “H” is also for “Horace.” And hammer. | 但霍勒斯也是H打头 |
[01:30] | But that “H” is for “Huang.” | -锤子也是 |
[01:32] | I’ll bring it back as soon as I’m done decorating my place | -那个H就是代表黄 我按照我的风格装修完之后 |
[01:34] | the way Iwant to.[ Laughs ] | 马上还给你 |
[01:36] | “Oh, oh, you think the Elvira poster is too sexy for my room, Mom? | 妈妈 你说埃尔维拉的 海报太性感了吗? |
[01:39] | Well, that’s too bad, because it’s my place!” | 抱歉 这是我的房间! |
[01:41] | [ Laughs ] | |
[01:43] | Uh, Elvira? | 埃尔维拉? |
[01:45] | She’s…kind of…hot.Oh. Okay. | 她很性感 |
[01:48] | You know, my first apartmentwas above a saxophone store. | 我的第一个房子 在一家萨克斯乐器店上面 |
[01:50] | I used to tell peopleI live on the corner | 我经常告诉别人 |
[01:51] | of Rhythm and Blues.[ Chuckles ] | 我住在节奏和布鲁斯的转角 |
[01:53] | Until the mailman told me to stop. | 直到邮递员阻止了我 |
[01:55] | Hey, I should find my old leaseand frame it! | 嘿 我应该找找我旧的契约 然后把它裱起来 |
[01:59] | Man, living alone must be awesome. I can’t wait. | 一个人住一定棒极了 我等不及了 |
[02:01] | When I have my own place,I’m gonna have | 等我有了自己的房子 |
[02:02] | a beat-box answering machine. | 我要买一个口技版电话答录机 |
[02:03] | “Leave a message after the…” | “请在动次打次声后…” |
[02:05] | [ Beat-boxing ] | |
[02:06] | “…beat.” Yes! | -“…留言” -没错! |
[02:08] | Living alone is great, man. | 自己住真的很棒 |
[02:10] | I can do whatever I want, whenever I want. | 可以为所欲为 |
[02:11] | I haven’t felt this free since I went on Cultural Exchange | 我十六岁去台湾 |
[02:14] | to Taiwan when I was 16. | 参加文化交流之后 就再也没有感觉到这种自由了 |
[02:16] | Say what now? | 什么? |
[02:17] | You know, when you go all over Taiwan | 当你跟一群年轻人坐公交逛游台湾时 |
[02:19] | with a bunch of other teenagers on a bus? | |
[02:21] | Theysay it’s educational, | 他们虽说那是在学习 |
[02:22] | but the only thing I learned | 但我唯一学会的 |
[02:24] | is how to smooch girls with a mouth full of tapioca. | 是如何包着满嘴的西米露 跟女孩儿接吻 |
[02:26] | But what about your parents? | 那你父母呢? |
[02:28] | The best part about Cultural Exchange — | 文化交流最棒的地方就是没有父母 |
[02:30] | no parents. | |
[02:33] | Hey, is it cool if I take this? | 我能拿走这个吗? |
[02:35] | Thanks, man. Housewarming gift. | 谢啦 就当给我的新家礼物 |
[02:38] | Jessica: Eddie? I said no more video games. | 艾迪 我说了别再玩游戏了 |
[02:40] | I need the computer to instant-message with Honey | 我需要用电脑在哈妮卧床休息时 |
[02:42] | while she’s on bed rest. | 跟她发信息 |
[02:43] | I already have my topics all picked out. | 我把话题都准备好了 脚趾 凯萝-琼巫婆?路易斯 |
[02:46] | But Computer Eddie just ordered bottle service. | 但电脑里的艾迪刚点了酒 |
[02:48] | Who cares? He’s a pixel blob! | 谁在乎?他只是个假人! |
[02:50] | Now, off the computer or no seeing your friends for a week. | 赶紧离开电脑 否则你一周都别想见到你朋友 |
[02:53] | Fine. I’ll just play with my”digital friends” instead. | 好啊 那我就跟虚拟朋友玩 |
[02:55] | Fine. I’ll just pack you a digital lunch | 好啊 |
[02:57] | for school tomorrow instead. | 那我明天就给你带虚拟午餐 |
[02:58] | “Microsoft Sandwich”. | 微软三明治 |
[03:00] | Fine. I’ll just raidthe freshmen learning garden. | 没问题 我就去新生学习园就好了 |
[03:02] | They don’t need that much rosemary. | 反正他们吃不下那么多迷迭香 |
[03:03] | Okay, you want to use the computer? | 行 你想用电脑是吧? |
[03:05] | Then you can teach Grandma. -Whoo! | 那你可以教教奶奶用 |
[03:08] | What?! You know that’s way worsethan no computer. | 什么?那还不如没有电脑 |
[03:11] | Why can’t you just give mea little space? | 你为什么就不能给我点空间呢? |
[03:13] | I would love to give you a little space, | 我很想给你点空间 |
[03:15] | but parenting you is a full-time job. | 但看管你是我的全职工作 |
[03:17] | Ask Jeeves to look for “Tom Selleck… | 搜一下“汤姆塞立克加上赤裸上身“ |
[03:21] | plus shirtless”. | |
[03:25] | [ Grunts ] | |
[03:27] | Who designed this house? The Harlem Globetrotters? | 这是谁设计的房子?哈林篮球队吗? |
[03:29] | [ Grunts ]Allow me. | 让我试试 |
[03:32] | There’s that famous volleyball reach I’ve heard so much about. | 原来是最近如雷贯耳的排球手啊 |
[03:37] | Cowboy boots? When did that start? | 牛仔靴?什么时候开始穿的? |
[03:40] | A few weeks ago. You didn’t notice? | 几周以前了 你没发现吗? |
[03:42] | Oh, of course I did. [ Chuckles ] | 当然有 |
[03:44] | Started a few weeks ago. | 几周前就发现了 |
[03:45] | Well, I’m worried about him,and it’s not just the boots. | 我有点担心他 不单单是靴子 |
[03:48] | He’s seemed different lately. | 他最近有点怪 |
[03:50] | Emery? [ Scoffs ] | 艾默利?不会的 |
[03:51] | No. You could set your watch by that kid. | 放心 |
[03:53] | I’m sure it’s nothing. | 我确定没事儿 |
[03:54] | He’s probably just parting his hair the opposite way. | 可能他就只是把刘海梳到另一边了 |
[03:56] | He isn’t, and I would know. | 不是的 |
[03:58] | I’m the one that does his hair. | 我每天给他梳头 |
[03:59] | You do your brother’s hair? | 你给你哥哥梳头? |
[04:00] | So? I have the time. | 怎么了?我有时间 |
[04:03] | I think he might be goingthrough something | 我觉得他有心事儿 |
[04:04] | and he doesn’t know how to tell us. | 只是不知道怎么告诉我们 |
[04:06] | Well, I’m sure, if it’s anythingimportant, he would tell me. | 如果是重要的事他一定会告诉我 |
[04:09] | We’ve been really connecting lately, | 自从中国新年那次争吵以后 |
[04:11] | ever since our Chinese New Year tussle. | 我们的关系还挺好的 |
[04:13] | We even discovered a mutual love of volleyball. | 我们甚至找到了共同爱好排球 |
[04:15] | Since when do you like volleyball?Since always. | 你什么时候喜欢排球的? |
[04:17] | Spatch! That’s a volleyball term. | 一直都喜欢 啪!这是排球专用语 |
[04:19] | Okay,if nothing’s going on, | 好吧 |
[04:22] | explain why I found this on his desk. | 那如果没什么的话 |
[04:25] | The Cowboy Palace Saloon? | 解释下我在他书桌上找到的这个东西 “牛仔宫殿沙龙”? |
[04:28] | He could’ve gotten this anywhere. | 这在哪儿都能找到 |
[04:29] | Besides, the boy has a lot of candles. | 而且他自己也有很多蜡烛 |
[04:32] | Louis! | 路易斯 |
[04:33] | Printer’s ink run out. | 打印机没墨了 |
[04:34] | Tom’s chest soaked it up. | 汤姆的胸肌把墨吸完了 |
[04:41] | I need a new name for Instant Messenger. | 我需要给我的社交账号取个新名字 |
[04:43] | Jessica Huang was taken, | 黄洁西卡已经被人用了 |
[04:44] | so I have Jessica-Computer-Name, | 所以我可以选洁西卡电脑名 |
[04:47] | Chinese-Barbara-Bush, | 中国芭芭拉布什 |
[04:48] | or Deidres-A-Poop-6. | 或迪德尔A便便6 |
[04:50] | Ooh, tough call. They’re all great. | 很难选 我都很喜欢 |
[04:52] | Anyway, Mother, | 对了 母亲大人 |
[04:54] | I was thinking, and you’re right — | 我觉得你是对的 |
[04:56] | how we both need a little space. | 我们都需要一点自己的空间 |
[04:58] | In the words of Louis Armstrong, | 路易斯阿姆斯特朗说过“我觉得 |
[04:59] | “And I think to myself… | |
[05:01] | w-what a dope-ass world.” | “外面的世界真精彩啊” |
[05:03] | I owe it to myself to get out there. | 我觉得我应该走出去 |
[05:04] | Uh-huh. Which is why | 所以 |
[05:06] | I would likeyour permission to go | 希望你能同意 |
[05:07] | on the Cultural Exchange trip to Taiwan. | 我去参加台湾文化交流之旅 台湾文化交流项目 父母授权表 |
[05:13] | [ Laughs ] | |
[05:14] | [ Laughs ] | |
[05:17] | [ Laughing continues ] | |
[05:19] | What are we laughing about? | -你在笑什么? |
[05:20] | You! Going on a Cultural Exchange! | -你 去参加文化交换? |
[05:23] | Wh-What’s so funny about that? | 有什么好笑的? |
[05:25] | You can’t survive on your own. | 你还不会自力更生 |
[05:27] | I do everythingfor you. | 我一直帮你打点一切 |
[05:29] | I wake you up for school, | 我叫你起床 |
[05:30] | I cook for you, I do your laundry — | 给你做饭 帮你洗衣 |
[05:32] | Hey, I did the laundrythis time. | 这次是我自己洗的 |
[05:33] | Only because I hounded you until you did it. | 还不是因为我逼着你洗的 |
[05:36] | You’re like a little baby bird | 你就像只整天坐在电脑前的小雏鸟 |
[05:38] | who sits in front of the computer all day | |
[05:40] | and would die if his beautiful mother bird | 如果他美丽的母亲不喂他虫吃 |
[05:43] | stopped regurgitating worms into his mouth. | 他就会死掉 |
[05:45] | So I’m sorry, but the answer is no. | 所以抱歉 我不同意 |
[05:48] | Every time I think we’ve goneand turned a corner, | 每次我认为我们的关系 能有所改善时 |
[05:50] | you go right back to treating melike I’m a baby! | 你还是把我当成婴儿 |
[05:52] | I’m 16 years old.I can look after myself! | 我十六岁了 我能照顾我自己 |
[05:55] | I’m goingon that trip. | 我要参加这个项目 |
[05:56] | Well, I’ll call the programand tell them not to accept you. | 我可以给他们打电话 让他们不要接收你 |
[05:58] | As long as you live under my roof, you go by myrules. | 只要你还和我住在一起 你就得按我的规矩来 |
[06:01] | Fine. Then maybe it’s time Ididn’t live under your roof. | 很好 或许这次我不用和你住在一起 |
[06:05] | Fine! You know where the door is. | 好啊 你随时可以走 二手实验室用品出售 |
[06:12] | Ooh, Orlando State is selling a DNA gene sequencer. | 奥兰多州在出售基因测序器 |
[06:15] | That lab fire is the gift that keeps on giving. | 那场实验室大火真是惠泽人类啊 |
[06:17] | Mm-hmm. So, uh, Emery, | 艾默利 |
[06:19] | excited about volleyball practice? | 激动吗?要练排球了 |
[06:21] | You know, I was reading that volleyball | 书上面写的排球是 |
[06:23] | is the number-one sport amongst nudists. | 裸体主义者眼中的第一运动 |
[06:25] | What’s a nudist?Uh, doesn’t matter. | 什么是裸体主义者? |
[06:28] | Everything good with you, though? | 不重要 你一切都好吗? |
[06:29] | No, uh, troubles at school or anywhere else, | 在学校或其他地方没遇到麻烦吧? |
[06:32] | like a roadhouse or a Western-themed speakeasy? | 像旅店或是地下酒吧? |
[06:35] | Nope! All good. You know me, Dad. | 没有 都很好 你了解我的 老爸 |
[06:38] | [ Chuckles ] | |
[06:40] | I do, don’t I? [ Chuckles ] | 那当然 |
[06:42] | Mr. Volleyball. | 排球先生 |
[06:47] | Have a good practice, son. | 好好练 儿子 |
[06:49] | Bye. [ Chuckles ] | 拜拜 |
[06:55] | See? I was right. Emery is fine. | 我就说吧 艾默利没事 |
[06:58] | He’s just a good, old-fashioned, | 他不过是个善良的 守旧的 |
[07:00] | cowboy-boot-wearing, volleyball-playing, | 穿牛仔靴的 |
[07:02] | nudist-ignorant kid. | 打排球的 |
[07:03] | Uh-huh. | 不懂裸体主义的孩子罢了 |
[07:04] | So, have you ever actually seenhim play or…? | 那你有真的看过他打球吗? |
[07:11] | [ Grunts ] | |
[07:14] | Uh, hi. I’m Louis Huang,Emery’s dad. | 嗨 我是黄路易斯 艾默利的父亲 |
[07:16] | Who? | 谁? |
[07:17] | Uh, Louis Huang. I runthe steakhouse off I-4. | 黄路易斯 我开牛排店的 |
[07:21] | The one next tothe haunted supermarket. | 在那家闹鬼的超市旁边 |
[07:24] | No, who are you looking for? | 我是问你找谁? |
[07:25] | Uh, Emery Huang. | -黄艾默利 |
[07:26] | Oh, the Chinese kid. | -那个中国孩子 |
[07:28] | Yeah, he quit the team weeks ago. | 他几周前就退出了 |
[07:30] | Sebastian! | 塞巴斯蒂安!把你的头发 |
[07:31] | Get your hair out of your mouth and play volleyball! | 从嘴里掏出来 好好打球! |
[07:37] | You need to stop hanging yourbras on the clothesline outside. | 你不能再把你的胸罩 挂在外面的晾衣架上了 |
[07:40] | A bird made a nest in one of the cups. | 有鸟在其中一个罩杯里筑巢了 |
[07:42] | Well, this is it. | 我决定了 |
[07:44] | I’m really doing it. I’m really running away. | 我真的做得出来 我真的要走了 |
[07:47] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:52] | You’re letting him leave? | 你真让他走啦? |
[07:53] | [ Door closes ][ Scoffs ] | |
[07:55] | Please. He’s gonna get hungry | 相信我 |
[07:57] | and be back in here in 10 minutes. | 他饿了之后十分钟就会回来 |
[07:59] | Then who is that picking him up? | 那来接他的是谁? |
[08:02] | ♪♪ | |
[08:07] | Horace? | 霍勒斯? |
[08:09] | [ Printer whirring ] | |
[08:12] | Oh, here comes Selleck’s groin. | 塞莱克的腹股沟也印好了 |
[08:14] | [ Chuckles ] | |
[08:19] | Tell me about it, Commander Beefcake. | 告诉我 |
[08:21] | [ Laugh track ]Ha! Oh, Susan! | 帅气警长 苏珊! |
[08:25] | Everything does happen to youvery suddenly, doesn’t it? | 所有事情都发生得很突然吧? |
[08:30] | Jessica. | 洁西卡 你对艾迪担心是可以的 |
[08:34] | Worried? I’m thrilled. | 担心?我高兴还来不及呢! |
[08:36] | A break from being Eddie’sfull-time mom? | 不用当他的全职老妈 |
[08:39] | I feel like I’m on one of thosefancy white-people cruises | 我感觉自己上了一艘全是 白人的豪华邮轮 |
[08:42] | where everybody gets diarrhea. | 虽然大家都会拉肚子 我知道你们两个人总是吵来吵去的 但这次你是太过分了 那如果万一他不再回了呢? |
[08:52] | [ Scoffs ] | |
[08:54] | Connie used to do thisall the time. | 康妮以前经常搞这把戏 |
[08:56] | If she didn’t get her way, | 只要不如意 |
[08:57] | she’d run off and spendthe night in a grain silo. | 她就会跑到粮仓睡一晚 |
[09:01] | But she always came home. | 然后又回来 |
[09:03] | Trust me. | 相信我 艾迪还不够成熟 |
[09:04] | Eddie is not mature enough tosurvive in the world without me. | 没有我在身边 他没法在外面生存 |
[09:08] | He’s probably in a grain siloright now, | 他现在或许就在一个粮仓里 |
[09:11] | ruing the day he ever lefthis comfortable bed. | 后悔着离开了自己的温床 |
[09:16] | [ Door opens ] | |
[09:17] | Welcome to Chez Horace. | 欢迎来到霍勒斯家! |
[09:23] | This is it? How long have you been here? | 这是你家?你住进来多久了? |
[09:26] | Ah, just a few weeks. | 几周而已 |
[09:27] | It’s really startingto come together. [ Inhales deeply ] Hoo. | 这些很快就能收拾好了 |
[09:30] | Where do you even sleep? | 你睡在哪儿? |
[09:31] | My waterbed. | 我的水床 |
[09:34] | I made it myself. | 我自制的 |
[09:36] | Go ahead. Take it for a spin.Eh, no. | 来吧 试试 不要 |
[09:39] | Cool. | 行 |
[09:44] | I’m gonna use you to solve the puzzle | 我准备用你来解开 |
[09:46] | that has plagued scientists for centuries — | 困扰了科学家几个世纪的谜团 |
[09:48] | Was Eddie adopted? | 艾迪是收养的吗? |
[09:49] | Stop talking to the gene sequencer | 别再跟那基因测序器说话了 |
[09:51] | and keep an eye out for Emery. | 注意找艾默利 |
[09:52] | Are you gonna confront him? | 你打算质问他吗? |
[09:54] | Just be aware, he spooks easily. | 小心点 他容易受惊 |
[09:56] | He almost killed Grandma lasttime she wore a mud mask. | 上次奶奶敷着泥面膜 他吓得差点杀了她 |
[09:59] | No, I’m not gonna call him out and risk how far we’ve come | 我不会吼他的 |
[10:01] | since Chinese New Year. | 也不想拿我们自中国新年以来 修复的感情来冒险 |
[10:02] | Besides, I’m sure he has a reasonable explanation | 何况我坚信他能合理地解释 |
[10:04] | for why he quit the volleyball team.There he is! | 为什么退出排球队 他在那儿! |
[10:07] | And he’s…sweaty?[ Car door opens ] | 他一身大汗吗? |
[10:11] | Hey. [ Chuckles ] | Hey. -嘿! -嘿 |
[10:13] | So, how was practice? | 练习得怎么样? |
[10:14] | Great. Coach says my spatch gameis really coming together. | 很棒 |
[10:18] | ♪♪ | 教练说我的接球 技术越来越好了 |
[10:23] | Horace, don’t take this the wrong way, | 霍勒斯 别误会 |
[10:26] | but your apartment blows. Like, reallyblows. | 但你的公寓不太好 很不好 |
[10:29] | Like, I can’t believe you left home for this. | 我不敢相信你离开家就住在这里 |
[10:31] | What were you thinking? | 你怎么想的? |
[10:33] | The truth is, | 其实 |
[10:35] | I didn’t move out. | 我不是搬出来的 |
[10:36] | My parents kicked me out.What? | -是我父母把我赶出来的 -什么? |
[10:38] | Why didn’t you tell me that before? | 你怎么不早说? |
[10:39] | I was embarrassed! | 我觉得丢人 |
[10:41] | And plus I was hopingyou would bring | 而且 |
[10:42] | some luxury items from your house, | 我还指望你能带些好东西过来 |
[10:44] | like pillows or lampsor toilet paper. | 比如枕头或台灯 |
[10:47] | I’ve been using a sack of riceas a pillow, | 或者厕纸 我一直用大米当枕头 |
[10:50] | and now my neck is so jacked up, | 我现在脖子疼得要命 |
[10:52] | I think one of my armsis permanently asleep. | 我感觉我的一只手臂都没有了知觉 |
[10:56] | Yeah, that’s not good. | 确实不太好 |
[10:58] | I can’t go back now, let my mom win. | 我现在回去的话我妈就赢了 |
[11:01] | Hey, do you want somethingto drink? | 嘿 你要喝点东西吗? |
[11:03] | I don’t have any glasses yet,but I can rinse out | 我还没杯子 |
[11:04] | an old bottleof contact lens solution. | 但我可以洗个隐形眼镜水的瓶子 |
[11:09] | I think I’m just gonna turn in. | 我还是洗洗睡吧 |
[11:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:11] | Well, good night, Eddie. | 晚安 艾迪 |
[11:13] | It’s good to have you here. | 有你在这儿挺好的 |
[11:15] | And you can stayas long as you want. | 你想住多久都行 |
[11:17] | ♪♪ | |
[11:22] | ♪♪ | |
[11:27] | [ Sighs ] | |
[11:31] | I think I made a big mistake. | 我觉得我犯下了大错 |
[11:32] | God, me too, man. | 我也是 兄弟 |
[11:35] | Me, too. | 我也是 丹泽尔少女: 亲爱的 玛莉亚离家出走了没? 熊最爱的食物6: 我六个月的女儿? |
[11:42] | [ Chiming] | |
[11:46] | [ Typing ] | |
[11:48] | [ Chimes] | 丹泽尔少女:到底有没有? |
[11:50] | [ Thud in distance ] | |
[11:52] | [ Sighs ] | |
[11:53] | ♪♪ | |
[11:58] | [ Sighs ] | |
[12:00] | [ Whispering ] Thank God… | 谢天谢地 |
[12:03] | I knew it. I knew you couldn’t survive | 我就知道 没有我 |
[12:05] | out there on your own without me, and I was right. | 你在外面根本活不下去 我就说吧 |
[12:08] | Come on now. Get up. | 快点 |
[12:09] | It’s after 5:00. | 起来吧 都五点多了 |
[12:11] | Hey, um… can I get a glass of milk? | 嘿 我能来杯牛奶吗? |
[12:15] | Oh…What are you doing in my house? | 你在我家干嘛? |
[12:17] | To be honest, I just neededa dry bed and something to eat. | 老实说 我就想要一张干爽的床 以及一些吃的 |
[12:20] | I don’t have any food… | 我家里没有食物和家具 |
[12:21] | [yawning] or furnitureat my house. | |
[12:24] | It’s, um –It’s kind of a dump. | 像个垃圾场 |
[12:26] | What? And you just left Eddie there? | 什么?你把艾迪扔在那? |
[12:28] | No. He was gone when I woke up. | 没有 我醒的时候他就不见了 |
[12:30] | Gone where? | -去哪儿了? |
[12:31] | Here, I assume. | -我以为在这儿 |
[12:33] | Is he not here? | 不在吗? |
[12:37] | Now, about that milk… | 现在能要点牛奶吗? |
[12:42] | And the coach said you’re havinga special extra practice | 教练说你们在进行额外的特殊训练 |
[12:45] | so you can watch “Top Gun” as a team? | 全队观看《壮志凌云》? |
[12:46] | Just the volleyball scenes. | 只是看有排球的剧情 |
[12:48] | Oh.[ Vehicle door opens ] | |
[12:51] | Have a good practice, Emery. | -训练愉快 |
[12:52] | Thanks. | 艾默利 -谢谢 |
[12:54] | If that is your realname. | 如果是你真名的话 |
[12:58] | [ Exhales ] And now the stakeout begins. | 现在 监视开始 |
[13:02] | I brought a bag of disguises. | 我带了些伪装 |
[13:05] | Are you okay playing a woman? | 你介意扮成女人吗? |
[13:06] | [ Quietly ] Shh, there he is. Yes. | 他来了 |
[13:09] | ♪♪ ♪♪ | 太好了 |
[13:17] | [ Brakes screeching ] | |
[13:24] | Follow that Huang. | 跟踪那个姓黄的 |
[13:26] | ♪♪ | 牛仔宫殿沙龙 |
[13:34] | Meet Dr. Lucas Palindrome, | 我是卢卡斯帕林多姆博士 |
[13:36] | a psychiatristfrom Brooklyn, New York. | 来自纽约布鲁克林的精神科医生 |
[13:39] | That’s the bar from the matchbook. | 火柴盒上就是这家酒吧 |
[13:40] | [ Indistinct conversations ] | |
[13:44] | Is he really going in there? | 他真的要进去吗? |
[13:46] | Man: Hey. | |
[13:47] | He quit volleyballso he could underage drink. | 他退出球队就为了喝酒 |
[13:50] | What a waste. | 太可惜了 |
[13:52] | What do you say you dress upas Mrs.Palindrome | 你扮成帕林多姆夫人怎么样 |
[13:54] | and we get our pictures takenat the mall? | 然后我们去商场合个影 |
[13:56] | Wait in the car and lock the doors. | 待在车里 把门锁上 |
[13:58] | Where are you going,Melinda? | -你去哪儿 |
[13:59] | To rescue my son! | 梅琳达? -去救我孩子 |
[14:02] | Ourson! Ourson, Melinda! | 他是我们的孩子!梅琳达! |
[14:07] | Whoa there, partner.You can’t — | 抱歉 伙计 你不能进去 |
[14:09] | I own a Western-style steakhouse. Now get your damn hand off me. | 我经营一家西部牛排餐厅 |
[14:12] | [ Indistinct conversations, country music playing ] | |
[14:17] | ♪♪ | 现在把你手拿开 |
[14:20] | [ Cheering ] | |
[14:22] | ♪♪ | 告诉你一声 |
[14:28] | ♪♪ | 如果我们去机场 |
[14:35] | If we go to the airport, it’s a $45 flat fee. | 会有45美金的过路费 |
[14:38] | Just so you know.This is all your fault. | -都怪你 |
[14:40] | Myfault? What did Ido? | -怪我?我怎么了? |
[14:42] | You lost him! | 你把他弄丢了 |
[14:44] | If he’s not huddled up in yourcrack den like a fetal mouse, | 要不是他像老鼠一样挤在 |
[14:46] | he could be anywhere. | 你那个破烂地方 他哪儿都不会去 |
[14:48] | No offense, but you lost him first. | 无意冒犯 不过是你先把他弄丢了 |
[14:55] | Okay, we’re here. | 好了 到了 |
[14:59] | Hey, if you see anybody with a hammer, run! | 要是你看到有人拿着榔头就赶紧跑 |
[15:03] | Oh, hey, man. I just went down to the Goodwill and picked up some — | 嘿 我去了趟二手店买了些… |
[15:05] | Oh, my God, Eddie, you’re… | 天啊!艾迪 你… |
[15:08] | thriving! | 长大了! |
[15:10] | Hey, if either of you lost a tooth, it’s in the stairwell. | 你们谁掉了颗牙齿 它就在楼梯间 |
[15:19] | Mom? What are you doing here? | 妈 |
[15:21] | I was worried you… | 你来这干什么? |
[15:24] | forgot to bring clean underwear. | 我担心你忘了带干净的内衣 |
[15:25] | Knowing you, you probably lefthome without packing any spares. | 我了解你 你出门可能什么都没带 |
[15:29] | For your information, I packed eight pairs. | 告诉你 我装了八套 |
[15:32] | That way, I can do laundry on Sunday | 这样我就可以周天再洗衣服 |
[15:33] | and not have to wear my swimsuitas underwear. | 并不用穿泳装当内衣了 |
[15:35] | We all know that mesh neverrecovers. | 你我都知道上面有洞 |
[15:38] | You figured it out. | 你成熟了 |
[15:40] | I love what you’ve done to this place, man. | 你把这打理得真棒啊 老兄 |
[15:42] | I mean, it’s not really my style, but…it works. | 虽然不是我的风格 但也不错 |
[15:46] | Eddiedid this? | 这是艾迪做的? |
[15:48] | By himself? | 他一个人做的? |
[15:50] | I told you I can take care of myself, Mom. | 我说过我能照顾自己 |
[15:52] | When are you gonna start believing me? | 妈妈 你什么时候才能相信我? |
[15:53] | Fine. We’ll talk about iton the way home. | 行 我们回家路上再谈这个 |
[15:56] | No, we won’t. | 不行 |
[15:58] | I’m going to the store to buy olive oil | 我要去商店买橄榄油 |
[16:00] | for the bruschetta I’m making for tonight’s dinner. | 为我要做的晚餐做准备 |
[16:02] | Horace only owns… massage oil. | 霍勒斯只有推拿油 |
[16:04] | You went through my nightstand?You mean the Mervyn’s bag | 你翻我的床头柜? |
[16:07] | hanging on the bathroom door handle? | 你是指挂在浴室门把手上的 马文商场购物袋? |
[16:09] | I thought that was trash. | 我以为是垃圾 |
[16:10] | Stay out of my stuff, man. | 别碰我的东西 |
[16:13] | [ Sighs ] | |
[16:17] | [ Country music plays ] | |
[16:19] | [ Cheering ] | |
[16:24] | Dad? What are you doing here? | 爸?你怎么在这儿? |
[16:26] | What are youdoing here? In a bar? | 你在酒吧干嘛? |
[16:28] | And why did you quit volleyball? | 你为什么退出排球队? |
[16:30] | Because I hatevolleyball. | 因为我讨厌排球 |
[16:33] | But you said you loved it. | 但你说过你喜欢 |
[16:34] | I did at the beginning.And then I didn’t. | 开始喜欢 后来就不喜欢了 |
[16:37] | But by the time I figured that out, | 当我知道 |
[16:38] | you’d already goneand made it “our thing”. | 你把它当成我们之间的共同点的时候 |
[16:40] | All of a sudden,you were Mr. Volleyball.No, I wasn’t. | 你突然之间成了排球先生 我不是 |
[16:43] | You drove me to Tampa so I couldget my volleyball signed | 你开车带我去坦帕 |
[16:45] | by former Olympic bronzemedalist Yoko Zetterlund. | 就为了能让前奥运会铜牌得主 尤科泽特隆德给我签名 |
[16:49] | Like I even know who that is! | 但我都不知道那是谁 |
[16:51] | You said that was one of the topfive moments of your life. | 你说那是你人生五大高光时刻之一 |
[16:53] | Well, I lied![ Billy Ray Cyrus’ “Achy Breaky Heart” plays ] | 我说谎了 |
[16:57] | Look, this is my song. | 这是我要的歌 |
[16:59] | I gotta go.I’ll see you at home. | 我得走了 |
[17:00] | ♪ You can tell the world you never was my girl♪ | 回家见 |
[17:03] | I am a terrible mother.No, you’re not. | 我是个失败的母亲 |
[17:06] | You just pushed too hard. | 不是的 你只是逼得太紧了 |
[17:08] | Being a mom is tough,and nobody’s perfect.[ Sighs ] | 做母亲不容易 没人是完美的 |
[17:10] | God knows mymom isn’t. | 我妈妈就不完美 |
[17:11] | I know your mom. | 我认识你妈妈 |
[17:12] | I bet she was real tough on you. | 她一定对你很严厉 |
[17:14] | Oh, no, she gave meeverything I wanted, | 不 她满足我一切要求 |
[17:16] | never yelled at me, | 从不对我大吼 |
[17:17] | let me eat ice creamfor breakfast anddinner. | 而且早晚饭都让我吃冰淇淋 |
[17:22] | So your mom made you into the person you are today? | 所以你妈妈造就了你如今的模样 |
[17:25] | Without her constantlove and support, | 没有她无尽的爱和支持 |
[17:27] | I think I would’ve turned out prettydifferent. | 我一定会变得很不一样 |
[17:30] | Mm, I bet you would have. | 我也这么觉得 |
[17:31] | [ Water squirting ] | |
[17:33] | Thank you, Horace. | 谢谢 霍勒斯 |
[17:35] | This has been very helpful. | 你帮了大忙 |
[17:37] | Do you have a piece of paper? I want to write Eddie a note. | 你有纸吗?我想给艾迪留个字条 |
[17:40] | No, but you want to scratchon the wall? That’s what I do. | 没有 |
[17:45] | ♪ Don’t tell my heart♪ | 你可以试试在墙上留下抓痕 |
[17:47] | ♪ My achy breaky heart♪ | 我就是这么干的 |
[17:49] | ♪ I just don’t think he’d understand♪Mind if I cut in, amigo? | 买杯子! 介意我加入吗? |
[17:51] | Dad, what are you doing?You don’t know any of the steps. | 爸 你干嘛?你都不会跳 |
[17:53] | I’m the formerCha Cha King of Taipei. | 我是台北前恰恰舞王 |
[17:55] | I don’t need the steps. ♪ He might blow up and kill this man, ooh♪ | 我不需要舞步 |
[17:59] | Sorry if I made a big dealout of you playing volleyball. | 关于排球的事 抱歉我小题大做了 |
[18:03] | I’m sorry I lied about it. I know you love it. | 抱歉我撒谎了 我知道你喜欢 |
[18:06] | -Well… -You don’tlove it? | -那个… -你不喜欢? |
[18:09] | I was pretending to love it’cause I thought youloved it. | 我假装喜欢 因为我以为你喜欢 |
[18:11] | I was trying to connectwith you. | 我想跟你建立纽带 |
[18:13] | So you don’t know who Yoko Zetterlund is, either. | 所以你也不认识尤科泽特隆德 |
[18:15] | Nobodydoes, son. | 没人认识 |
[18:17] | ♪ You can tell your ma I moved to Arkansas♪ | 儿子 |
[18:19] | You didn’t have to hide this from me. | 你不必对我隐瞒 |
[18:21] | If you want to be a professional line dancer, | 如果你想当个职业舞者 |
[18:23] | your mom and I will support you. | 你妈妈和我会支持你的 |
[18:24] | Relax, Dad. I don’t. | 别担心 老爸 我不想当 |
[18:26] | Oh, thank God. | 太好了 |
[18:27] | Your mother would’vemurdered us both. | 不然你妈会把我们都杀了 |
[18:29] | [ Cheering ] | |
[18:30] | Line dancing is fun and everything, | 跳舞是好玩 |
[18:32] | but the truth is, everyone treats me | 事实上 |
[18:34] | like I’ve got it all figured out, | 大家都以为我会跳 |
[18:35] | but I don’t. | 但我不会 |
[18:36] | So I’m trying out different Emerys, | 我只想挑战自我 |
[18:38] | and that’s hard to do when you –Spatch your spike? | -挺不容易的 尤其当你… -扣球? |
[18:40] | I don’t know what that means. | -我根本不懂什么意思 |
[18:41] | [ Huffs ] Neither do I. | -我也是 |
[18:43] | I guess I can come ona little strong sometimes. | 我希望有时我也能强大些 |
[18:46] | I just want to make sureI’m there for you. | 能陪在你身边 |
[18:48] | -Mind if I cut i– -Back off, Shania. | -我能加入… -走开 沙妮亚 |
[18:50] | I’m talking to my son. | 我在跟我儿子说话 |
[18:53] | I love that you’re trying to connect with me, | 我很开心你尝试着跟我建立感情 |
[18:54] | but it adds a lot of pressure. | 但同时给了我压力 |
[18:56] | I just need some space sometimes. | 有时我需要点空间 |
[18:58] | I get it. And I’ll be here when you need me. | 明白了 |
[19:01] | ♪ He might blow up and kill this man♪ ♪♪ | 你需要我的时候我再出现 |
[19:03] | [ Applause ] | |
[19:07] | Leroy, you fixa mean Shirley Temple. | 勒罗伊 你这杯秀兰邓波尔真绝了 |
[19:12] | Mom, where’s Dad? | 妈 爸去哪儿了? |
[19:14] | Horace said he was attacked by a bunch of bees! | 霍勒斯说他被一群蜜蜂攻击了 |
[19:16] | Your dad’s fine. | 他没事儿 |
[19:17] | That was just a clever ployto get you home. | 只是为了哄你回家 |
[19:20] | [ Sighs ] There’s somethingI want to tell you. | 我想跟你聊下 |
[19:22] | What? You’re right and I’m wrong? I’ve heard it before. | 聊什么?你是对的我是错的? 你早就说过了 |
[19:25] | No. | 不 |
[19:28] | I was scaredI’d pushed you away. | 把你推走后 我很害怕 |
[19:31] | But after talking to Horace,I realized I hadn’t. | 但跟霍勒斯谈过后 我发现我不是把你推走了 |
[19:34] | I pushed you out.Ew. Gross, Mom. | 我是把你推出去了 太恶心了 妈 |
[19:37] | Ew, not like that! | 不是你想的那样 |
[19:39] | Pushed you out of the nest. | 是把你推出了家 |
[19:41] | Which ismy job as your mom. | 这是我的职责 |
[19:43] | And as usual,I was too good at it, | 作为母亲我太擅长了 |
[19:45] | and now you’re ready early. | 既然你已经准备好了 |
[19:47] | So you’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[19:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:49] | Wait, for what? | 等等 谢什么? |
[19:51] | Well, you could’ve hadHorace’s mom — | 我本可以像霍勒斯的妈妈一样 |
[19:53] | a nicemom who gives you hugs | 一个慈祥的妈妈 |
[19:56] | and lets you eatice cream for dinner. | 拥抱你 让你晚餐吃冰淇淋 |
[19:57] | But instead, you got me,and because of that, | 但是 你知道的 我不是 正因如此 |
[19:59] | you know how to take care of yourself. | 你学会了照顾自己 |
[20:03] | I’m sorry I ran away. | 抱歉 我离家出走 |
[20:05] | If it’s any consolation, Horace’s apartment sucked. | 说出来你可能会高兴 霍勒斯的家像狗窝 |
[20:08] | Everything was covered in cat hair, | 所有东西都有猫毛 |
[20:09] | and he doesn’t even owna cat. | 但他根本没有猫 |
[20:12] | Oh, I almost forgot. | 我差点忘了 |
[20:14] | I need you to movethe computer into my room. | 我需要你把电脑搬到我房间 |
[20:17] | What?! But you don’t even use it! | 什么?你根本都不用 |
[20:19] | [ Sighs ] | |
[20:20] | I guess I’ll have to learn. | 我得学一下 |
[20:22] | We’ll have to keep in touchsomehow, right? | 我们得保持联系 对吧? |
[20:27] | Wait… | 等等 |
[20:28] | so I can go on the Cultural Exchange to Taiwan? | 我能去台湾文化交流之旅了? |
[20:29] | [ Sighs ] Fine. | 去吧 |
[20:34] | Hey, this will be nice for me, too. | 嘿 这对我也挺好 |
[20:36] | I look forward to beingbumped down to part-time mom. | 我也想当当兼职妈妈 |
[20:39] | So, what are you gonna do with all your free time? | 那你空出来的时间准备干什么? |
[20:40] | Oh, I’m sure I’ll findsomeone else to boss around. | 我肯定能找到其他人来指使的 |
[20:44] | ♪♪ | 我的小家 |
[20:50] | Mom?! | 妈?都凌晨三点了 |
[20:52] | It’s 3:00 in the morning. | |
[20:54] | [ Fans swishing] | |
[20:55] | I have a problem. | 我有个问题 |
[21:00] | [ Vacuuming] | |
[21:01] | ♪♪ | 我叫你停你才能停 |
[21:06] | [ Sighs]Jessica: You’ll stop cleaning when I tell you to stop cleaning, Robot Louis! | 机器人路易斯 |
[21:11] | [ Grumbles ] | 尊严指数 |
[21:13] | This is my favorite game. | 我爱死这游戏了 |
[21:15] | -Pretty cool, right? -Mm-hmm. | 好玩吧? |
[21:17] | Hey, wait. Where’s Grandma? | 等等 奶奶在哪儿? |
[21:19] | Oh, she’s around. | 她在里面 养老院 |
[21:22] | [ Pops, train whistle blows] | |
[21:24] | [ Grumbles] |