时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Magic Kingdom, Epcot, | 神奇王国,明日世界,单轨电车 |
[00:05] | the Monorail… where to start? | |
[00:07] | I can’t wait to feel Gaston’s biceps. | 先玩哪一个才好? 我等不及要摸加斯顿的二头肌06 |
[00:10] | I can’t believe we’ve lived in Orlando for six years | 我不敢相信我们在奥兰多住了六年 |
[00:11] | and never been to Disney. | |
[00:13] | Well, they should’ve allowed Orlando residents | 竟然没有去过迪士尼 |
[00:15] | a discount before today. | 谁叫他们之前不给奥兰多居民打折 |
[00:17] | This is the best day ever. | 今天是史上最棒的一天 |
[00:18] | I’m gonna ride Space Mountain till I puke. | 今天是史上最棒的一天 |
[00:20] | Eddie, hit us with some tunage | 我要坐太空山坐到吐 |
[00:22] | to commemorate the happiest moment of our lives. | 艾迪,你来唱一首歌 纪念我们人生中最快乐的一刻 |
[00:24] | On it. | 没问题 |
[00:26] | “Hakuna Matata!” | 哈库纳马塔塔 |
[00:29] | What a wonderful phrase. | 多幺美好的一句话 |
[00:33] | Hakuna Matata! | 哈库纳马塔塔 |
[00:34] | ♪ Ain’t no passing craze | 这可不是一时流行而已 |
[00:37] | ♪ It means no worries for the rest of your days ♪ | 这句话的意思是无须多虑 |
[00:44] | ♪ It’s our problem-free philosophy ♪ | 接下来的日子 |
[00:49] | ♪ Hakuna Matata | 这是我们无忧无虑的哲学 哈库纳马塔塔 |
[00:53] | Nooooooo! | 不 |
[00:55] | It’s our fault. | |
[00:57] | We were too happy. | 这是我们的错,我们刚刚太快乐了 |
[01:01] | ♪ Fresh off the boat | (1995年,华盛顿特区) |
[01:02] | ♪ I’m gettin’ mine everywhere I go ♪ | 初来乍到,所到之处都能如我所愿 |
[01:04] | ♪ If you don’t know, homey, now you know ♪ | 若你不知道,现在绝对了解 |
[01:06] | ♪ Fresh off the boat | (欢迎来到奥兰多) |
[01:07] | ♪ Homey, you don’t know where I come from ♪ | 初来乍到 老兄,不知道我来自何方 |
[01:10] | ♪ But I know where I’m goin’ | 不过我有明确的新方向 |
[01:11] | ♪ I’m fresh off the boat | 不过我有明确的新方向 |
[01:15] | That tow truck driver did not like you. | 我是菜鸟新移民 |
[01:18] | We could’ve had a nice, silent drive back, | 那个拖车司机不喜欢你 |
[01:21] | but no, you had to ask that guy how he got into towing. | 我们原本可以安静地搭他的车回来 结果你偏偏要问他为什幺做这一行 |
[01:24] | I wanted to butter him up | 我想要先奉承他几句 |
[01:25] | before asking if he ever towed a celebrity. | 我想要先奉承他几句 然后再问他有没有拖过名人的车 |
[01:27] | Oh, remind me, who did he tow? | 结果他说他拖过谁的车? |
[01:30] | Kathy Griffin. | 凯西葛莉芬 |
[01:31] | Hey. Good news… | 凯西葛莉芬 |
[01:34] | I finally found the wrench I needed to fix your van. | 好消息 |
[01:36] | Oh, great! | 我终于找到能修你的厢型车的扳手 |
[01:38] | See, Louis, I told you it’s not a big deal. | 太好了,你看吧,路易士 我就跟你说不用担心 |
[01:41] | Ah, I should’ve told you the bad news first. | 我应该先跟你说坏消息的 |
[01:42] | The wrench didn’t do so much. | |
[01:44] | You need to take her to a mechanic. | 用这支扳手也修不好 你必须把车子送去修车厂 |
[01:45] | This job is beyond my capability. | 你必须把车子送去修车厂 |
[01:47] | It took you six hours | 这个问题已经超出我的能力 |
[01:49] | to determine it’s beyond your capability? | 你花了六个小时才发现你能力不足? |
[01:51] | You had mice in your air filter. | 你的空气滤清器里有老鼠 |
[01:54] | I saw a live birth. 20 babies. | 我看到它的生产过程 |
[01:57] | Fine, we’ll have it towed to the mechanic tomorrow. | 生了20只宝宝 |
[01:59] | Eddie can use the Cattlecar to drive the boys around. | 好吧,我们明天再把车拖去修车厂 |
[02:02] | Man, I can’t believe the van is so out of shape. | 艾迪可以开牛车载弟弟出门 |
[02:04] | Maybe if you didn’t constantly ride her brakes | 真不敢相信那台厢型车状况这幺差 |
[02:06] | and just let the old gal dance… | 也许是因为你总是踩煞车 |
[02:08] | Me?! You’re the one who comes to a complete stop | 让车子走走停停 |
[02:10] | at every intersection. | 我踩煞车?你每次经过路口都停下来 |
[02:12] | Why don’t you just roll through like a normal person? | 你怎幺不跟大家一样慢慢滑过去? |
[02:14] | That’s why I love the ocean. No stop signs. | 所以我才喜欢大海,没有停止标志 |
[02:17] | You try to put one up, it sinks right to the bottom. | 就算放了标志也会沉入海底 |
[02:20] | Can’t you just put it on a buoy? | 不能装在浮标上吗? |
[02:22] | Oh, you have a three-mile-long anchor | 你有三英里长的锚能固定浮标吗? |
[02:24] | to keep that buoy in place, wise-ass? | 小聪明 |
[02:27] | We have to clean out the van before the tow truck arrives. | 我们必须在拖车来之前清空厢型车 |
[02:30] | They steal. Oh, look, a receipt | 他们会偷东西 |
[02:38] | from that time we got Sheila washed professionally. | 这是我们送席拉去专业洗车厂的收据 |
[02:40] | Oh, I saved that in case I wanted to return the car wash. | 我是怕要退掉洗车的钱才留下来 |
[02:43] | Remember? It was right after you tased me. | 这是在你用电击棒攻击我之后的事 (完美洗车,1924年创立) |
[02:48] | Richard Ramirez, Night Stalker! | 夜间狙击者理查拉莫若斯 |
[02:51] | What a memory. | |
[02:53] | Mm. It’s trash. | 真是令人难忘的回忆 |
[02:54] | That’s fine. I have another keepsake. | 这是垃圾 |
[02:56] | The taser threw off my heartbeat. | 没关系,我还有一个纪念品 |
[02:58] | It skips a thump-thump every now and then. | 那个电击棒扰乱了我的心跳 |
[03:00] | Keep cleaning. | 偶尔会漏跳一拍 |
[03:07] | Whoa. A fry. | 继续整理 好 (超级华人风) |
[03:08] | It’s hard as a rock. Dibs. | 薯条都跟石头一样硬了 我的 |
[03:11] | Oh! My old earpiece! Wow. | 我以前的耳机 |
[03:12] | I lost this on the trip down here from D.C. | 我从华盛顿特区搬来时弄丢的 |
[03:14] | ♪ I saw the sign | 我看到征兆,让我大开眼界 |
[03:17] | ♪ And it opened up my eyes, I saw the sign ♪ | |
[03:20] | ♪ Life is dema… Ugh, Dad, turn off the music! | 人生… 爸,把音乐关掉 |
[03:21] | Six years later, and we’re still | |
[03:23] | a bunch of dorks singing in a van. | 我们六年后仍是在车里唱歌的呆子 |
[03:24] | Check it out. My old swim trunks! | 你看,我以前的泳裤 |
[03:26] | Oh, from when we tried to take the van for a joyride. | 我们想偷开车去兜风的那次 |
[03:29] | Wait! | 等一下 |
[03:30] | We need our bathing suits for Wet ‘n Wild! | 等一下 |
[03:31] | My swimmies! | 我们去疯狂水上乐园要带泳衣 |
[03:42] | We did not make it far. | 我的泳裤 |
[03:43] | What’s this map? | 我们没有开很远 |
[03:45] | Let me see that bad boy. | 这是什幺地图? 给我看 |
[03:47] | I drew this map after we buried that time capsule in D.C. | 这是我们在华盛顿特区埋的时光胶囊 |
[03:50] | I wonder if it’s still there. | 不晓得还在不在那里 |
[03:51] | A map? Possible treasure? | 不晓得还在不在那里 |
[03:53] | It’s like “The Goonies,” but with three Asian boys! | 地图?而且可能有宝藏? 跟"七宝奇谋"好像 |
[03:56] | Three inoffensive Asian boys. Hmm. | 不过主角是三个亚洲男孩 |
[03:59] | I can’t even remember what we put in that time capsule. | 三个不会冒犯到任何人的亚洲男孩 |
[04:01] | Hmm. I was 10. | 我想不起来我们在时光胶囊放了什幺 |
[04:03] | But if I know young Eddie, | 我当时十岁 |
[04:05] | that little scamp probably put a bag of farts in there. | 不过根据我对小艾迪的了解 那个调皮鬼应该是放了一包屁 |
[04:07] | How you got a 1500 on your SATs, I’ll never know. | 我真的不懂你学术能力测验 是怎幺考到1500分的? |
[04:10] | Yeah. To be honest, I never thought you’d get into college. | 老实说,我从来没想过你进得了大学 |
[04:12] | Yeah, we just assumed you’d live at home forever. | 我们以为你会永远住在家里 |
[04:14] | Me too. | 我也这幺想 |
[04:15] | Turns out my brain had other plans. | 我也这幺想 |
[04:17] | It’s gonna be weird when it’s not the three of us anymore. | 结果我的大脑有别的计画 等你离开之后,感觉会很奇怪 |
[04:19] | Yeah. It just won’t be the same. | 一切都会变得很不一样 |
[04:24] | Poor Sheila. | 可怜的席拉 |
[04:25] | We bought this van on our wedding night. | 我们在婚礼当晚买下这台厢型车 |
[04:27] | I taught Eddie how to drive in it. | 我用这台车教艾迪开车 |
[04:29] | I remember things, too, Louis. | 我也记得这些事,路易士 |
[04:30] | It’s just we’ve been through so much with this van. | 我们跟这台厢型车一起经历过好多事 |
[04:33] | So many memories. | 有好多回忆 |
[04:35] | Yes. Here’s a new memory… | 有好多回忆 对,现在我们要创造新回忆 |
[04:37] | I’m taking this car down to Kareem’s. | 我会把车开去贾霸那里 |
[04:39] | You stay here. | 我会把车开去贾霸那里 |
[04:40] | They always talk you | 你留在家 |
[04:41] | into buying unnecessary upgrades and nonsensical trinkets. | 他们总是说服你做不必要的升级 |
[04:45] | I’m sure I have no idea what you mean. | 跟买愚蠢的小东西 |
[04:49] | Oh. So I always know | 我不懂你在说什幺 |
[04:51] | where to put my hands on the steering wheel. | 这样我才知道手要放在方向盘的哪里 |
[04:57] | Ah. | |
[04:58] | Is that suit really necessary? | |
[05:00] | Hey, I respect our piano teacher. | 你有必要穿西装吗? |
[05:03] | The first song he taught us was “Chopsticks.” | 我很尊敬我们的钢琴老师 |
[05:05] | Does that not bother you? Because it bothers me. | 他教我们的第一首歌是"筷子小曲" |
[05:07] | Well, I’m glad you guys | 你不觉得奇怪吗?我觉得很奇怪 |
[05:08] | have mixed feelings on this piano teacher | 我很高兴你们对钢琴老师看法不同 |
[05:10] | because… you’re not going. | |
[05:12] | But we’re finally gonna find out | 因为你们没有要去上课 |
[05:13] | what that middle pedal does today! | 可是我们今天终于要学 |
[05:14] | Well, this pedal hits the gas, | 中间踏板的功能 |
[05:16] | and we’re riding it all the way to D.C. | 这个踏板是油门 |
[05:17] | What?! What?! | 我们要去华盛顿特区 |
[05:19] | We’re finally doing that Huang boys road trip. | 什幺? 什幺? |
[05:21] | And this time, there’s no stopping us. | 我们终于要开始黄家男孩的旅行 |
[05:23] | Oh, we’re way below E. | 这次没有任何事能阻止我们 |
[05:25] | Did you guys bring your wallet? | 糟糕,快没油了 |
[05:27] | Because typically, the driver doesn’t pay for gas, so… | 你们有带皮夹出门吗? 通常开车的人不用出油钱, 所以… |
[05:30] | ♪ Yeah | 对 |
[05:32] | This close call with Sheila’s really got me thinking | 席拉这次侥幸脱险让我想了很多 |
[05:34] | how much I take her for granted. | 我之前没有好好珍惜它 |
[05:36] | As soon as we get her back, I’m gonna change her oil every day. | 等它回来之后,我会每天换机油 |
[05:38] | You know who burns a lot of oil? | 你知道有谁用掉很多机油吗? |
[05:41] | Dale Earnhardt. | 小戴尔恩哈德,他很歧视人 |
[05:42] | What a racist. | 小戴尔恩哈德,他很歧视人 |
[05:44] | You mean, “racer”? | |
[05:46] | Ma, you gotta go back to using Mandarin. | 你是指他是赛车手吗? |
[05:48] | You’re gonna get in trouble. Hey! How’s the van doing? | 妈,你还是说中文好了,免得惹麻烦 |
[05:52] | Great. | 厢型车处理得如何? |
[05:53] | I sold it. | 非常好,我卖掉了 |
[06:02] | You sold Sheila?! | 你把席拉卖掉了? |
[06:03] | It needed too much work | 要维修的地方太多了 |
[06:05] | and the mechanic at Kareem’s offered to buy it. | 要维修的地方太多了 |
[06:07] | It was the pragmatic solution. | 贾霸的修车师傅说愿意跟我买 |
[06:08] | I can’t believe you made such a big decision | 这是最实际的解决方法 |
[06:10] | without consulting me! | 我真不敢相信你没有问过我 |
[06:12] | Says the guy who purchased multiple vehicles without me… | 就做了这幺大的决定 |
[06:15] | The Accord, the riding lawn mower, the 40-foot RV… | 你自己买了好几台车都没有问过我 |
[06:19] | It was 35, but point taken. | 雅哥 |
[06:21] | And this is different. | 骑乘式剪草机,40呎长的露营车 只有35呎,不过我懂你意思了 |
[06:22] | She was practically a member of our family. | 这台车不一样,它是我们家的一分子 |
[06:24] | There are days I wish she lived in the garage | 有时候我希望是它代替奶奶住在车库 |
[06:26] | instead of Grandma. Every day I wish that. | 我每天都这幺希望 |
[06:28] | But Louis, this is just a hunk of metal. | 路易士,它只是一块废铁,别想太多 |
[06:30] | Get over it. | |
[06:33] | Robo-Cop was just a hunk of metal, and he saved a town! | 机器战警也是一块铁 他拯救了整个城镇 |
[06:36] | I assume. Never saw it. | 应该是这样 我没有看过 |
[06:41] | Okay, the Cattlecar’s got a full tank, | 牛车已经加满油,我也买好了三餐 |
[06:44] | and I got the next three meals taken care of… | |
[06:46] | Bag o’ hot dogs. | 就是这一袋热狗 |
[06:47] | I’m vegan. I don’t eat hot dogs. | |
[06:49] | Me neither. | 我吃素,我不吃热狗 |
[06:50] | After I read “mechanically separated” on the label. | 我也不吃 |
[06:52] | It doesn’t matter. | 因为标签上写"机器分割" |
[06:54] | We’re not going on a road trip to D.C. | 无所谓,我们没有要去华盛顿特区 |
[06:55] | Yes, you are! | 你要去 |
[06:57] | You guys need to learn to live a little. | 你要去 |
[06:58] | I’m gonna be gone soon. There’s gonna be nobody around | 你们必须学习偶尔放纵自己 |
[06:59] | to teach you guys how to have fun. | 我很快就要离开 到时候就没有人教你们怎幺玩乐 |
[07:01] | Fun? You’re about to drive us 1,200 miles | 玩乐? |
[07:03] | with no plan, no luggage, | 你毫无计画就要开1200英里的路 |
[07:06] | and a bagful of gas station hot dogs. | 没有行李,只有一袋加油站的热狗 |
[07:07] | And I don’t even have my night guard. | 我也没带我的护齿套 |
[07:09] | Guys, we’ll figure that out as we go. That’s the fun of it! | 我们会一边想办法,这样才好玩 |
[07:13] | Oh yeah, gonna be a real bounce house | 是吗?等妈发现我们失踪两天 |
[07:14] | when Mom figures out we’ve been missing for two days. I’ve already got that covered. | 到时候就好玩到翻天了 |
[07:18] | I told Mom we’re having a sleepover at Walter’s. | 我已经解决这个问题了 我跟妈说我们要去沃特家过夜 |
[07:20] | As long as we’re back tomorrow by 8:00 p.m., we’re good. | 只要我们明晚八点前回来就不会有事 |
[07:22] | Okay, what’re you hiding? | |
[07:24] | Most Eddie adventures are all about Eddie. | 你隐瞒了什幺事? |
[07:27] | Hence the name. | 艾迪冒险都是为了艾迪 |
[07:28] | Ed-ventures. | 所以才会有这个名字 艾迪冒险… |
[07:31] | Never mind. I’ll trademark that later. | 这不重要,我之后再注册商标 |
[07:32] | You guys are right. I do want something… | 你们说得对,我有我的目的 |
[07:34] | I wanna find out what’s inside that time capsule. Don’t you? | 我想看时光胶囊里放了什幺 |
[07:37] | I’m a little intrigued. Yeah. | 你们不想看吗? 我有一点好奇 对 |
[07:40] | Baseball cards, stamps, comic books. | 棒球卡,邮票,漫画书 |
[07:42] | You guys were into a ton of nerd crap. | 你们以前喜欢很多阿宅的废物 |
[07:44] | Hell of a sales pitch, Eddie. | 你还真会说服别人,艾迪 |
[07:46] | Sorry, nerd… stuff. | 抱歉,阿宅的… |
[07:49] | Point is, real people are into that junk now. | 东西 重点是现在很多人收集那些垃圾 |
[07:52] | That’s true. | 这倒是真的 |
[07:53] | There could be something in there worth money. | 这倒是真的 里面也许有值钱的东西 |
[07:54] | Yes! And depending on how deep we buried it, | 里面也许有值钱的东西 而且如果我们埋得够深 |
[07:57] | we could hit oil. | 也许还能挖到石油 |
[08:00] | Okay, we’re in. | |
[08:02] | ♪ Yeah | 好吧,我们愿意去 |
[08:03] | You packed shovels, right? | 对 你有带铲子吧? |
[08:04] | Sure. | 你有带铲子吧? 当然有 (路易士黄牛仔牧场牛排屋) |
[08:12] | Ho, boss. Whoa. | 天啊,老板 |
[08:14] | What’s with the heavy cattle hands here? | 你怎幺这幺用力?家里怎幺了吗? |
[08:15] | Things okay at home? It’s Jessica. | 你怎幺这幺用力?家里怎幺了吗? |
[08:18] | Ohh. Divorce? | 都是因为洁西卡 离婚吗?你终于做到了,路 |
[08:19] | You did it, Lou. | 离婚吗?你终于做到了,路 |
[08:21] | Well, the first time always feels the best. | 第一次的感觉最棒了 |
[08:23] | Honestly, we all saw it coming. | 老实说,我们都不觉得惊讶 |
[08:25] | Mi futon es su futon. | 我的沙发床就是你的沙发床 |
[08:27] | Hector, it’s happening! What? No! | 海克特,时候到了 |
[08:30] | Our van’s dead. | 不是,我们的厢型车挂了 |
[08:31] | Sheila?! She was family! | 席拉?它就像你们的家人 |
[08:33] | How are you even at work right now? | 席拉?它就像你们的家人 |
[08:34] | See? You get it. | 你怎幺还有心情工作? |
[08:35] | That van’s been a part of so many memories, | 你看,你就能明白 |
[08:36] | and it’s like Jessica doesn’t even care. | 那台厢型车充满我们的回忆 |
[08:38] | We bought it on our wedding night. | 可是洁西卡一点也不在乎 我们是在婚礼当晚买的 |
[08:40] | Yeah, when I said goodbye to my Jag, | 我们是在婚礼当晚买的 |
[08:41] | I didn’t leave my house for a month. | 我和我的积架说再见后 |
[08:43] | Couldn’t even bear the sight of another car. | 整整一个月没出门 光是看到别的车子就让我难过 |
[08:44] | Still can’t. | 光是看到别的车子就让我难过 |
[08:46] | She always sweeps her emotions under the rug, | 现在也一样 她总是刻意掩盖自己的情绪 |
[08:48] | and that isn’t a healthy way to grieve. | 这不是哀悼的好方式 |
[08:49] | Or clean. | |
[08:51] | Whoa, Trent with the quick wit. | 而且也不干净 |
[08:53] | Orange lightning. I’ve been trying to pay better attention. | 川特的反应还真快,橘色闪电 |
[08:55] | Well, it’s working. I don’t know, Lou. | 我最近有比较用心 很有用 |
[08:58] | This doesn’t make any sense to me. | 我不这幺想,路,我觉得不合理 |
[09:00] | Maybe the car doesn’t mean that much to Jessica. | 也许那台车对洁西卡来说没那幺重要 |
[09:02] | Of course it means something to her. | 那台车对她来说当然很重要 |
[09:03] | I have to help her learn to process her feelings, get her to admit she’s sad about the van. | 我必须帮她学习宣泄情绪 |
[09:07] | If she doesn’t, I’m worried it’ll explode out of her. | 让她承认失去厢型车让她很难过 如果她没那幺做,我怕她会爆炸 |
[09:10] | Like the alien in “Alien.” | 就像"异形"里的外星人 |
[09:12] | Oof, I do not see scary movies anymore | 就像"异形"里的外星人 |
[09:14] | ever since I did a pee-pee during “The Exorcist.” | 我现在不看恐怖片了 因为"大法师"让我吓到闪尿 |
[09:20] | ♪ And the caravan is painted red and white ♪ | 车队漆成红色和白色 |
[09:24] | What are you doing? | |
[09:25] | Oh, listening to a little Van Morrison. | 你在做什幺? |
[09:28] | Reading about Martin Van Buren. | 我在听范莫理森的音乐 读马丁范布伦的故事 |
[09:30] | Eating some van-illa ice cream. | 一边吃着香草冰淇淋 |
[09:33] | Just another normal day in Louis-ville. | 跟平常没什幺两样 |
[09:34] | Louis, you’re not a multitasker. | 路易士,你不是能一心多用的人 |
[09:37] | You’re gonna give yourself a cold. | 你这样会感冒 |
[09:39] | ♪ …tells us of her ways ♪ ♪ La, la, la-la | 告诉我们她的作风 |
[09:44] | Hey! | 刚刚那是全世界最大的花生的标志 |
[09:45] | We just passed the sign | 刚刚那是全世界最大的花生的标志 |
[09:46] | for the world’s biggest peanut. | |
[09:47] | You guys always wanted to see that, right? | 你们一直都很想看,不是吗? |
[09:49] | Peanut! Peanut! | 花生… |
[09:51] | Peanut! Peanut! Peanut! Peanut! | 转大… |
[09:55] | ♪ Turn up | 你的电台音量 |
[09:58] | ♪ Your radio | (超级华人风) |
[10:02] | ♪ And let me hear a song Louis. | 路易士 |
[10:06] | Why am I sleeping on an auto part? | 为什幺我枕头下有车牌? |
[10:10] | Oh, how’d that get there? Poor little guy. | 怎幺会跑到那里? |
[10:12] | Probably misses you and all the memories you had together. | 可怜的小家伙 |
[10:15] | ♪ What is really wrong | 可能是因为太思念你们之间的回忆 |
[10:18] | I know this is a controversial take, | 真正的错误是… |
[10:21] | but I’m more of a moon guy. | 我知道这个话题很有争议性 |
[10:23] | If this is a set-up to you mooning us, | 不过我很喜欢月亮 如果你是想趁机脱我们裤子 |
[10:25] | I’m not falling for it again. | 我这次不会再上当了 |
[10:27] | You guys are getting smarter. | 宝贝,让我能够… 你们越来越聪明了 |
[10:29] | You know what we never do anymore? | 感觉到你 你知道我们现在都不做什幺吗? |
[10:32] | Walk down memory lane. | 回忆过去 |
[10:34] | You know… | 例如… |
[10:36] | relive our wedding night, when we bought the van? | 重温我们买了厢型车的新婚之夜 |
[10:40] | It was magical. | |
[10:41] | Oh, Louis. | 我们当时真的好开心 |
[10:43] | I’ve been thinking about the van, too. | 路易士 |
[10:45] | You have? | 我最近也一直想到那台厢型车 |
[10:47] | Yes. | 真的吗? 对 |
[10:49] | We have to get rid of that poop-mobile. | 我们必须处理掉那台破车 |
[10:51] | ♪ La-la, la la | 我可能不小心穿到你的燕尾服了 |
[10:54] | I think I might’ve put on your tuxedo by mistake, because this is tight. | 因为这套衣服很紧 |
[11:02] | Well, we made it to D.C. | 我们到了,而且时间还很充裕 |
[11:04] | With time to spare. | |
[11:05] | And that includes the three hours we wasted | 包括我们浪费的三个小时 |
[11:07] | before we realized you were driving to Washington state. | 因为你一开始是往华盛顿州开 |
[11:09] | Hey, I didn’t hear many complaints | 你在查塔胡奇河泡脚的时候 |
[11:11] | when you were dipping your toes in the Chattahoochee. | 我可没有听到你抱怨 |
[11:13] | Guys, don’t hate me, but I’ve gotta quote Madonna here… | 别恨我,我必须引述玛丹娜的话 |
[11:16] | This used to be our playground. | "这里曾经是我们的游乐场" |
[11:19] | I’ll allow it. | 我允许你说 |
[11:21] | We used to love those swings. | 我们以前很喜欢那些秋千 |
[11:22] | Hey, and the metal slide. | 我们以前很喜欢那些秋千 |
[11:24] | Eddie burned his butt on it that summer. Worth it. | 还有那个铁溜滑梯 艾迪那年夏天玩到屁股磨破皮 |
[11:26] | I made 2 bucks off Grandma. | 很值得,我赢了奶奶两块钱 |
[11:28] | Okay, now let’s bust out this map and get to digging. Ugh, those hot dogs are starting to fight back. | 我们该拿出地图,准备开始挖土 |
[11:36] | So, if “X” marks the spot, | 那些热狗开始吵着要出来了 |
[11:38] | why are there so many on here? | 如果X是埋藏点,怎幺会这幺多个? |
[11:40] | To throw people off the scent in case someone finds our map. | 这是诱饵,以防别人找到我们的地图 |
[11:42] | So, you have no idea which “X” is the right one. | 所以你不知道哪一个才是真的? |
[11:44] | This map is useless. | 这张地图根本没用 |
[11:45] | Hey! Don’t be mad at 10-year-old Eddie. | 这张地图根本没用 |
[11:47] | That dude was the best. | 别怪十岁的艾迪,那家伙很棒 |
[11:51] | Guys, it’s not the end of the world. So we have to dig a few more holes. | 这又不是世界末日 |
[11:54] | We’ll do it together. | 只不过是要多挖几个洞,我们一起挖 |
[12:00] | Try over there by the tree. | 去挖树的旁边看看 |
[12:04] | I have an idea… why don’t you help us find the time capsule? | 我有一个主意 不如你来帮我们一起找时光胶囊? |
[12:07] | I can’t. I keep throwing up. | 我没办法,我一直吐 |
[12:08] | And half of me is shivering, and half of me is sweating. | 一半的身体在打寒颤 |
[12:11] | I’m not a doctor, but I think I might’ve picked up | 另一半的身体在流汗 |
[12:13] | a waterborne parasite in the Chattahooch’. | 我不是医生,但我可能在查塔胡奇河 |
[12:15] | Or maybe it was one of the two dozen | 感染到水里的寄生虫 也许跟你吃了两打加油站热狗有关? |
[12:16] | gas station hot dogs that you ate. | 也许跟你吃了两打加油站热狗有关? |
[12:18] | I hope not. | |
[12:19] | Last time I was taken down by a pack of gas dogs, | 希望不是 |
[12:21] | I was out of commission for days. | 我上次被一堆加油站热狗打倒时 |
[12:22] | Last time? Why do you keep eating them? | 生病了好几天 |
[12:24] | Why do they keep making them? | 上次?你为什幺还要吃? |
[12:26] | If you can’t drive us home in time, | 他们为什幺还要做? |
[12:28] | Mom’s gonna find out and kill us. | 如果你不及时载我们回家 妈会发现,然后她杀了我们 |
[12:29] | I-I-I think I can drive. | 妈会发现,然后她杀了我们 |
[12:31] | I just can’t sit, think, or process moving objects. | 我应该能开车 我只是没办法坐着或思考 |
[12:34] | Of course this is happening. This is so typical Eddie. | 或是辨识会动的东西 事情当然会变成这样 |
[12:37] | Sorry for trying to show you guys a fun time. | 艾迪每次都这样 真抱歉,我只是想让你们开心玩 |
[12:39] | This is fun to you?! | 你觉得这样很开心吗? |
[12:41] | You’re doubled over in the fetal position, | |
[12:42] | we’re digging holes, stressed out about how to get home. | 你跟胎儿一样缩成一团 |
[12:45] | And I’m wearing a suit! | 我们在这边挖洞,还要担心怎幺回家 |
[12:47] | You’re the best-dressed guy in this local park. | 而且我穿着西装 |
[12:49] | What are you complaining about? | 你是这个小公园打扮得最好看的人 |
[12:50] | You know what? Who cares. | 有什幺好抱怨的? |
[12:51] | At least this is the last time we’re gonna have to do this. | 算了,无所谓 |
[12:53] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 至少这是我们最后一次这幺做 |
[12:55] | It means you’ll be gone, | 你这幺说是什幺意思? |
[12:56] | and we won’t have to deal with your nonsense. | 意思是你很快就会离开 |
[12:58] | Can’t come soon enough for me. | 我们就不用再应付这些荒谬的事 |
[13:00] | Aah. | 我等不及要走 |
[13:01] | I’ll be in the car. Windows down. | 我去车上等 |
[13:05] | God, I can’t take Eddie anymore. | 我会摇下窗户 |
[13:07] | He’s the worst. | 我受不了艾迪了 他最讨厌了 |
[13:12] | Hey, Louis, look. Automatic sliding doors. | (天钩贾霸汽车公司) 路易士,你看,自动门 |
[13:18] | It’s not fast or practical, but I must have it. | 不快也不实用,但是我一定要有 |
[13:21] | But so expensive. | 可是这台车很贵 |
[13:23] | I wonder if they have any used ones. | 不晓得他们有没有二手车 |
[13:27] | Would ya lookie here! | (新车) |
[13:29] | It’s Sheila. | 你看 |
[13:30] | Would you like to say anything to her? | 席拉在那里 |
[13:32] | Louis, that’s enough! It’s just a car! | 你有什幺话想跟它说? |
[13:35] | Jessica, it’s ridiculous | 路易士,够了,那只是一台车 |
[13:36] | that our van doesn’t mean anything to you. | 洁西卡,你的厢型车对你来说 怎幺会没有任何意义? |
[13:38] | We raised our family in this. It’s practically a part of us! | 我们的孩子在这台车子里长大 它可以说是我们的一部分 |
[13:42] | Look at them. | 你看 天啊 |
[13:46] | Really? Nothing? | 真的吗?你完全没感觉? |
[13:48] | Hey, I’m Calvin. | 真的吗?你完全没感觉? |
[13:49] | Can I help put you in a van today? | 你好,我是凯文,你想买厢型车吗? |
[13:52] | Wait. You look familiar. | 等一下 |
[13:55] | Didn’t you buy a giant RV, | 你很眼熟 |
[13:56] | then try to return it with your wife’s picture on the side? | 你不是买了一台大露营车 |
[13:59] | No, that doesn’t sound like us. | 后来想退货,车身还有你太太照片? |
[14:03] | ‘Cause I could swear that’s her. | 你应该是认错人了 (出口) |
[14:05] | Stealing one of our vans. | 我能发誓就是她 |
[14:07] | Whoa! | 她偷走我们的厢型车了 (停止) |
[14:10] | She just blew through that stop sign. | 她竟然直接开过停止标志 她不相信交通号志 |
[14:16] | So, your wife just drove off the property? | 你太太把我们的车开走了 |
[14:19] | That’s pretty bad-ass, except for the felony part. | 她真是个狠角色,不过这是重罪 |
[14:21] | Oh, I knew something bad like this might happen. | 我就知道可能会发生这种事 |
[14:23] | She’s been repressing her feelings, and it’s not healthy. | 她一直在压抑情绪 |
[14:26] | Sure. | 这幺做很不健康 对 |
[14:26] | We have two options here. | |
[14:28] | We can either call the police | 我们有两个选择 |
[14:30] | or we can buddy-cop this mother ourselves | 我们可以报警 |
[14:33] | and chase her down. | 或是我们可以假扮成警察追她 |
[14:35] | Um, the not call-the-police one. I was really hoping you’d say that. | 我选不是报警的那一个 |
[14:39] | It’s been a fantasy of mine for a while. | 我正希望听到你这幺说 我已经幻想很久了 |
[14:41] | Oh, great. We need to hurry. She’s getting away. | 很好,我们快走,不然会被她溜了 |
[14:42] | That’s how the fantasy always starts. Unfortunately, I’m only allowed to take a vehicle off the lot | 我每次幻想都是这样开始 |
[14:48] | if it’s for a test drive. | 可惜我只能在客人试驾时把车子开走 |
[14:49] | Fine! Whatever it takes, let’s go! Great! I just need your license | 随便你,我们快走 很好 |
[14:53] | so I can make a few copies, we have to fill out a few forms, | 我需要影印你的驾照 |
[14:55] | then we’ll be on our way. | 我们必须填几份表格,然后就能出发 |
[14:57] | Alright. | 好 |
[14:58] | Um, hey, which car do you wanna take as the chase van? | |
[15:00] | Uh, the blue, the gold, or the red? | 你想开哪一台厢型车? |
[15:03] | Any car is fine. | 蓝色,金色还是红色? |
[15:04] | Heyyy, Calvin’s got one on the hook. | 随便一台都可以 凯文钓到大鱼了 (特价) |
[15:10] | I can’t believe we found the time capsule. | 我不敢相信我们真的找到时光胶囊了 |
[15:12] | I can’t believe how many pet collars we dug up. | |
[15:14] | So many named “Rover.” | 我不敢相信我们挖到这幺多宠物项圈 |
[15:15] | Mm. Take 10 minutes to brainstorm. | 有好多只叫罗佛 |
[15:17] | It’s a member of your family. | 至少花个十分钟好好取名字 |
[15:18] | Let’s just hope there’s something | 毕竟它是你的家人 |
[15:20] | valuable enough in here to get us plane tickets home. Yeah. | 希望里面有高价值的东西 我们就能买机票回家 对 |
[15:24] | My rubber ducky! | 我的橡皮小鸭朗尼硬鼻子 |
[15:25] | Ronnie Hardnose! | 我的橡皮小鸭朗尼硬鼻子 |
[15:27] | That’s right. You were in a big bath phase. | 对,你有一阵子很爱泡澡 |
[15:29] | I was into self-care before it got cool. Mm. A bag of farts. | 我在自我照顾还没流行前就开始了 |
[15:34] | Eddie. At least he’s consistent. | 一包屁 艾迪 至少他都没有变 |
[15:38] | A picture of Mom? | 妈的照片 这是我放的 |
[15:39] | That’s mine! | 妈的照片 这是我放的 |
[15:40] | She hasn’t aged a day. | 她完全都没变老 |
[15:43] | I remember why we put this stuff in here. We were super sad about moving. | 我想起来为什幺我们放这些东西了 |
[15:47] | And Eddie said if we buried our most prized possessions, | 我们当时很难过要搬家 |
[15:49] | we’d always have a reason to come back here. | 艾迪说只要把最重要的东西埋在这里 我们就有理由回来 |
[15:53] | He was right. | 他说得没错 |
[15:54] | 10-year-old Eddie really was the best dude. | 他说得没错 |
[15:56] | Present-day Eddie’s not too bad either. | 十岁的艾迪真的很棒 现在的艾迪其实也不错 |
[15:58] | Hmm. We’re lucky to have him. | 我们很幸运能拥有他 |
[15:59] | Mm. | 我们很幸运能拥有他 |
[16:02] | You’re not gonna believe this. | |
[16:03] | Eddie’s at the back of this photo, | 你一定不会相信 |
[16:05] | and look what he’s holding. | 艾迪也在这张照片里 你看他手上拿的东西 |
[16:06] | A hot dog?! | 你看他手上拿的东西 |
[16:08] | I mean, what is his deal? | 热狗?他这个人到底是怎样? |
[16:14] | Damn! | 天啊 |
[16:15] | Did she just swerve to make a right turn | 她刚刚从左线车道直接右转吗? |
[16:17] | all the way from the left lane? | |
[16:18] | She trying to lose us? | 她是不是想甩掉我们? |
[16:19] | No. That’s just how she drives. | 她是不是想甩掉我们? |
[16:22] | Crap! Where’d she go? | 不是,她就是这样开车 |
[16:28] | Oh. She’s going west. | 该死,她跑到哪里了? |
[16:30] | Which we know, thanks to the in-mirror digital compass. | 她往西边走 |
[16:32] | Honestly, I don’t know how much more technology | 幸好我们有镜内数位指南针 |
[16:35] | you could put in a car. Alright, I get it. | 这台车拥有所有你想得到的科技装置 我知道了 |
[16:38] | We found the time capsule. | 我们找到时光胶囊了 |
[16:39] | What was in it… betrayal? | 我们找到时光胶囊了 |
[16:42] | Actually, it was a rubber duck, | 里面装了什幺?背叛吗? |
[16:43] | a picture of Mom, and a bag of farts. | 其实是橡皮小鸭,妈的照片跟一包屁 |
[16:45] | Ew. | |
[16:46] | A picture of Mom? | |
[16:47] | Sorry about earlier. It really was a fun trip. | 妈的照片? 刚刚的事很抱歉 |
[16:50] | Yeah, thanks for kidnapping us. | 这次旅行真的很好玩 |
[16:51] | You were right… we needed it. | 对,谢谢你绑架我们 |
[16:53] | Actually, you were right. | 你说得对,我们需要这幺做 |
[16:55] | I wasn’t doing it for you, I did it for me. | 你们才是对的 |
[16:56] | I wanted more time with you. | 我这幺做不是为了你们,是为了我 |
[16:59] | I’m gonna miss you guys. | 我想要多跟你们相处 我会很想你们 |
[17:02] | Alright, let’s go. I’ll drive. | 走吧,我来开车 |
[17:04] | Are you sure you can do it? | 走吧,我来开车 |
[17:05] | Not at all. But we’re gonna try. | 你确定你可以吗? |
[17:08] | One last adventure. | 不确定,不过我们试试看吧 |
[17:09] | Ed-venture. | 这是我们最后一次的冒险 艾迪冒险 |
[17:13] | She’s pulling over. | 她停车了 |
[17:15] | Probably ’cause we only put a gallon of gas in there. | 她停车了 可能是因为我们只加了一加仑的油 |
[17:17] | Remember, Kareem play defense first. Ah. | 别忘了贾霸都会先防守 |
[17:20] | Thanks for letting me borrow the van for a test-drive, Calvin. | 谢谢你让我借厢型车试驾,凯文 |
[17:22] | Hey, I got an extra ticket tomorrow night | 我有多一张明天晚上魔术队的票 |
[17:24] | to the Orlando Magic. | 你想一起去吗? |
[17:25] | Wanna come with? I always overstep. | 我总是得寸进尺 |
[17:36] | Um, Jessica? You stole a car. | 洁西卡,你把车偷走了 |
[17:39] | Yeah. | |
[17:40] | Why? | 对 |
[17:41] | Because of you. | 为什幺? 都是因为你 |
[17:42] | Me?! | |
[17:43] | Yes! | 因为我? 对 |
[17:44] | You kept pushing me and pushing me, | 你一直逼我,所以我的理智就断线了 |
[17:46] | and I finally snapped. | |
[17:47] | Well, I pushed you to confront your feelings | |
[17:49] | because it’s crazy that this van means nothing to you. | 我逼你是要你面对你的情绪 |
[17:52] | Of course the van means something to me. | 因为这台车不可能对你毫无意义 |
[17:54] | Taking it to the mechanic | 这台车对我来说当然有意义 |
[17:56] | was one of the worst days of my life… | 把车送去修车厂 是我人生中最糟糕的一天 |
[17:59] | I’m not leaving without a free oil change. | 你要帮我免费换机油,不然我不走 |
[18:01] | And I want you to take down that naked lady calendar behind you. | 而且你还要拿下你后面的裸女月历 |
[18:04] | Unfortunately, the van’s gonna need more than an oil change. | 这台车不只是需要换机油 |
[18:07] | I mean, truth be told, | |
[18:08] | it’s gonna cost so much to repair, | 老实说,修理要花很多钱 |
[18:10] | you might as well sell it. | |
[18:11] | You mean you can’t fix it? | 你卖掉可能会比较划算 |
[18:13] | I know, it’s tough. | 你的意思是没办法修? 我知道你很难割舍 |
[18:14] | I mean, I see it all the time with a family minivan… | 我知道你很难割舍 |
[18:16] | You know, you ride it hard, | 我经常看到家庭厢型车发生这种事 |
[18:17] | take it everywhere with the kids. | 你经常载着孩子们到处跑 |
[18:18] | It’s no wonder these things break down. | 难怪车子最后会坏掉 |
[18:22] | But hey, it’s just a hunk of metal, right? | 不过这只是一块废铁 |
[18:25] | Right. Uh, I think I left my purse in the van. | 我好像把皮包放在车上了 |
[18:27] | Let me just go get it. | 我先拿下来 好 |
[18:28] | Okay. | 我先拿下来 好 (超级华人风) |
[18:41] | I hated to give up the van, but it was the only real choice. | 我很不想卖掉这台车 |
[18:44] | Well, then why were you so quick to research new cars? | 但这是唯一的选择 你为什幺这幺快就开始找新车? |
[18:47] | I was coping. | 我在试着接受事实 |
[18:49] | I was trying to tell myself it would be okay. | 我想说服自己不会有事 |
[18:51] | But it’s not just the van, Louis. | 但不只是厢型车而已,路易士 |
[18:53] | Our nest is thinning. | 我们的巢正在变小 |
[18:54] | The boys are growing up, and it’s all happening so fast. | 我们的巢正在变小 孩子们都长大了,时间过得好快 |
[18:58] | And when you squeezed into that tuxedo… | 当你硬是穿上燕尾服 很合身 |
[19:00] | It totally fit… and kept showing me pictures of us and the van, | 一直拿我们跟厢型车的照片给我看 |
[19:04] | it just made it hurt more. I wasn’t expecting to see it again, | 我的心越来越痛 |
[19:08] | and then I did, and… | 我没想到会再看到这台车 |
[19:09] | I don’t know, I snapped. | 结果我看到之后,理智就断线了 |
[19:12] | Jessica, I had no idea. I’m so sorry for pushing you. | 洁西卡,我不知道你是这幺想 |
[19:15] | It’s okay that we grieve differently. | 我很抱歉一直逼你 |
[19:17] | I know you like to immediately talk everything through, | 我们哀悼的方式不一样 |
[19:20] | but that’s just not me. | 我知道你喜欢马上抒发你的心情 |
[19:21] | I see that now. | 可是我不一样 |
[19:23] | So, how did you even find me? | 我现在明白了 |
[19:25] | A good husband knows how to stalk his wife. | 你是怎幺找到我的? 好丈夫知道如何跟踪自己的妻子 |
[19:28] | You followed my path of destruction, didn’t you? | 你是跟着我造成的破坏来的吧? |
[19:30] | I still don’t know how you missed that stroller. | 我真的很惊讶你没撞到那台婴儿车 (神奇王国) |
[19:38] | We finally made it to Disney World. | 我们终于来到迪士尼世界了 |
[19:40] | What a great day. | 我们终于来到迪士尼世界了 |
[19:41] | The part I liked the most | 真是美好的一天 |
[19:43] | was I accidentally joined a different family. | 我觉得最有趣的是 我意外加入别人的家庭 |
[19:47] | You gotta admit, Jessica, | 你不得不承认,洁西卡 |
[19:48] | today was totally worth the splurge. | 你不得不承认,洁西卡 |
[19:50] | And what a splurge it was. | 今天奢侈一下很值得 真的很奢侈 |
[19:55] | ♪ Yeah | 对 |
[19:57] | I can’t believe you got Kareem to throw in a free set of tires | 你竟然能说服贾霸送一组新轮胎 |
[19:59] | considering we were negotiating | 毕竟我们还要拜托他们不要报警 |
[20:01] | against a grand theft auto charge. | 毕竟我们还要拜托他们不要报警 |
[20:02] | I also got him to throw in these. | 我还要他送这些东西 |
[20:06] | One hand up, one around my lady. | 一只手往上,一只手搂我老婆 |
[20:08] | Don’t make me regret not going for the headlight eyelashes. | 不要让我后悔没跟他要大灯睫毛 |
[20:11] | Today was great, but not as great | 今天很棒 |
[20:14] | as that sleepover at Walter’s. | 不过没有在沃特过夜好玩 对 |
[20:16] | Yes, Walter’s was fun. | |
[20:18] | We slept there overnight | 沃特家最棒了 |
[20:19] | and did not get a speeding ticket in North Carolina. | 我们在那里过夜 |
[20:22] | Oh, God. | 而且没在北卡罗来纳被开超速罚单 |
[20:23] | There’s so much to teach you and so little time. | 天啊 我还有好多事得在短时间内教你们 |