时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Jessica, our son is valedictorian of Harvard. | 洁西卡,我们的儿子 是哈佛大学的毕业生致词代表 |
[00:07] | Crazy. | -真不敢相信 -路易士,注意点 |
[00:08] | Louis, pipe down. | -真不敢相信 -路易士,注意点 |
[00:10] | I gave you one rule for today, remember? | 你今天得遵守一条规矩,记得吧? |
[00:12] | Don’t talkin a wicked Boston accent | 不要用惹人厌的波士顿口音 |
[00:14] | to order lobster chowder? | 点龙虾巧达浓汤? |
[00:15] | Okay, fine. Two rules. | 好吧,你得遵守两条规矩 |
[00:16] | And it’s not crazy he’s up there. | 而且他站在台上一点也不稀奇 |
[00:19] | He’s always shown signs of greatness. | 他一直以来都有成功的潜质 |
[00:21] | Breakfast is served, suckas. | 早餐准备好了,傻子们 |
[00:24] | Boom. A literal food pyramid made from all 10 food groups. | 这是含括十种食物类别的美食金字塔 |
[00:27] | Frozen fish sticks form the base, | 底层是冷冻鱼条,享用前要先解冻 |
[00:29] | so give her a sec to thaw before diving in. | |
[00:31] | 10 food groups? Why is it moving? | -十种食物类别?-它怎幺会动? |
[00:33] | I still can’t believe you got a 1500 on your SAT. | 我还是无法相信 你的学术能力测验考了1500分 |
[00:36] | I still can’t believe you haven’t told Mom yet. | 我不敢相信你竟然还没告诉妈 |
[00:38] | Boys, think. | 兄弟,你们想想看 |
[00:39] | I’m a high-school junior who doesn’t listen well. | 我是不听话的高三生 |
[00:41] | Fair. Cautiously following. | -的确 -没错 |
[00:43] | I’ll tell Mom my score | 等我需要免死金牌的时候再告诉妈 |
[00:44] | when I really need a get-out-of-jail-free card, | |
[00:46] | like, for example, I’m in jail. | 例如我要坐牢的时候 |
[00:48] | Yeah. Eddie, clean up the mess you made in the kitchen. | -有道理 -艾迪 把你弄乱的厨房收拾干净 |
[00:50] | I got a 1500 on my SATs. | 我的学术能力测验考1500分 |
[00:52] | What?! Wow. | 什幺? |
[00:54] | Eddie, I can’t believe it! | 艾迪,我真不敢相信 |
[00:58] | I did it. | 我成功了 1995年,华盛顿特区 |
[01:02] | ♪ Fresh off the boat | 初来乍到 |
[01:03] | ♪ I’m gettin’ mine everywhere I go ♪ | 所到之处都能如我所愿 |
[01:05] | ♪ If you don’t know, homey, now you know ♪ | 若你不知道,现在绝对了解 |
[01:07] | ♪ Fresh off the boat | 初来乍到 |
[01:08] | ♪ Homey, you don’t know where I come from ♪ | 老兄,不知道我来自何方 |
[01:11] | ♪ But I know where I’m goin’ | 不过我有明确的方向 |
[01:12] | ♪ I’m fresh off the boat | 菜鸟新移民 |
[01:16] | You really got a 1500 on the SAT? | 你的学术能力测验考了1500分 |
[01:19] | Yep. A 750 on the verbal and… | 没错,语文750分,还有… |
[01:21] | whatever’s left in math. | 其他就是数学的分数 |
[01:23] | Amazing. I’m so proud of you. | -太棒了,我真以你为荣 |
[01:25] | Thank you. | -谢谢 |
[01:26] | See, Louis? | 路易士,你看吧 |
[01:27] | Me pushing Eddie all these years is finally paying off. | 这些年我对艾迪的鞭策终于有回报了 |
[01:31] | Top-tier colleges are back in play. | 一流大学任我们选了 |
[01:33] | The football teams get worse, | 虽然学校的足球队不怎幺样 |
[01:34] | but the starting salaries skyrocket. | 但工作起薪超高 |
[01:36] | You did fill in the oval | 你有在空格上 |
[01:38] | letting schools get your test scores, right? | 划记让学校收到你的测验成绩吧? |
[01:40] | I filled in every oval I saw… you know, better my chances. | 我看到的所有空格都填了 这样更有机会吧? |
[01:43] | 1500, ladies and germs. | 各位先生女士,1500分 |
[01:44] | 1-5-0-0. | |
[01:47] | Well, I better clean my pyramid mess. | 我得去清理厨房了 |
[01:48] | No, no, no. You stay. | 不用…你待在这里就好了 |
[01:49] | You deserve to rest. | 你应该好好休息 |
[01:53] | I’ll do the dishes. What the heck. | 我来洗碗吧 谁管那幺多? |
[01:54] | Maybe I’ll even reconnect the dishwasher. | 说不定我还会重新把洗碗机插上电 |
[02:02] | Was that a hug? | 她刚刚抱我吗? |
[02:03] | I’ve never seen your mother this happy. | 我从没看过你妈这幺开心 |
[02:05] | That includes our wedding day, | 就连结婚那天也没这幺高兴 |
[02:07] | but definitely not our wedding night. | 但是新婚之夜另当别论 |
[02:08] | We went for it. | 我们彻底豁出去了 |
[02:10] | Gross. | 真恶心 |
[02:11] | I don’t trust this. | 我不信有这种事 |
[02:13] | It’s like when a stranger offers you candy to get in their van. | 这就像陌生人送你糖果,骗你上车 |
[02:14] | I mean, you take it… free candy… | 你拿到免费糖果,但从来没有好下场 |
[02:17] | But it never ends well. | |
[02:18] | Please tell me you’ve never gotten in | 你该不会上过陌生人的车吧? |
[02:19] | a stranger’s van before. | |
[02:20] | Eddie, your mom | 艾迪,你妈平时很少那幺开心 |
[02:22] | doesn’t get to experience pure joy often. | |
[02:23] | She refuses to watch “Police Academy,” | 她拒看金牌警校军,不养狗 |
[02:25] | doesn’t “get dogs,” calls Weird Al a hack. | 还骂怪人艾尔是庸才 |
[02:28] | Let her have this. | 让她开心一下吧 |
[02:29] | Eddie, forget the kitchen. | 艾迪,别管厨房了 |
[02:31] | We’re going out to celebrate! | 我们出去庆祝吧 |
[02:33] | Cele-what? Girl, I got school. | 庆祝…你在说什幺? |
[02:36] | Not today. School can wait. | -我还得上学 -今天不必 |
[02:41] | Dibs on the first dishwasher load. | 上学这种事可以缓一缓 我要当第一个用洗碗机的人 |
[02:46] | ♪ Baby, I got your money | 宝贝,你的钱在我手上 |
[02:48] | ♪ Hey, Dirty | 下流的家伙 |
[02:50] | ♪ Baby, I got your money, don’t you worry ♪ | 宝贝,你的钱在我手上 |
[02:54] | ♪ I said hey, Dirty | 别担心,你这下流的家伙 |
[02:56] | ♪ Baby, I got your money | 宝贝,你的钱在我手上 |
[02:58] | ♪ Hey, Dirty | 下流的家伙 |
[03:01] | ♪ Dance if you caught up in the Holy Ghost trance ♪ | 跳舞吧,随着圣灵音乐起舞 |
[03:03] | ♪ If you stop, I’m-a put the killer ants in your pants ♪ | 要是停下来,我就放毒蚁到你裤档里 |
[03:05] | ♪ I’m the ODB, as you can see | 如你所见,我就是肮脏坏家伙 |
[03:07] | ♪ I’m just Dirt Dog trying to make some money ♪ | 我只是想找辣妹玩玩的渣男 |
[03:10] | ♪ So give me my streaks and give me my honey ♪ | 火辣妹子通通来吧 |
[03:12] | ♪ None of you, nuh, better look at me funny ♪ | 谁也别想嘲笑我 |
[03:14] | ♪ Nuh, you know my name, now gimme my money ♪ | 你们知道我是谁,快把我的钱交出来 |
[03:17] | ♪ Hey | 听好了 |
[03:18] | Man, I look like “Boyz n the Hood” Ice Cube, | 天啊,我像邻家少年杀人事件里 |
[03:20] | Asian-boy edition. | 亚洲男孩版的冰块酷八 |
[03:21] | Dope. | 太酷了 |
[03:23] | Mother and oval-filling son. | “母亲与填志愿的儿子” |
[03:24] | This stays here. | 这幅划就挂在这里吧 |
[03:25] | I don’t want your Ivy League roommates | 我不希望你的长春藤盟校室友 |
[03:27] | drooling over your mother’s flawless skin. | 对着你妈的无暇肌肤流口水 |
[03:29] | I don’t know about the Ivy League. | 我不确定能不能进长春藤盟校 |
[03:31] | I do! That 1500 changed the game. | 我确定 1500分改变了一切 |
[03:34] | We need to update your life-chart. | 我们得更新你的生涯规画表了 |
[03:38] | Evan has dibs on president, | 艾文先选好他要当总统了 |
[03:39] | but we can Kennedy this thing, | 但我们能安排你当他的司法部长 |
[03:41] | and you could be his attorney general. | |
[03:42] | Emery can be the drunk with the square head. | 艾默利可以当那个方脸酒鬼 |
[03:48] | Oh, no. | 艾迪,年龄,技能 不会吧 |
[03:51] | Mom wrote “A Case of a Knife to the Brain 2: The Second Knife”? | 老妈写了脑上一把刀骇人事件 续集第二把刀? |
[03:54] | I’m penning my memoir. | 我在写我的回忆录 |
[03:56] | I want to get my life story down | 我想在上高中有超大压力前 |
[03:57] | before things get intense in high school. | 把我的人生故事写下来 |
[04:00] | It’ll be way less intense if you keep that to yourself. | 别把这些故事告诉别人 你的压力就会小很多 |
[04:02] | I can’t be America’s first Doctor-President | 没有出版回忆录的话 |
[04:04] | without publishing a memoir. | 怎幺成为美国首位医生出身的总统? |
[04:05] | I even mocked up a cover. | 我还把封面草图设计好了 |
[04:08] | I’ll update the photo when I’m old enough to run, | 等我年纪大到能竞选时再把照片换新 |
[04:10] | maybe grow some stubble for the ladies… | 也许留点胡渣吸引女性选民 |
[04:12] | Crucial demo. | 形象很重要 |
[04:13] | Cool. | 形象很重要 听起来不错 |
[04:14] | I’ve outlined my next chapter… | 我已经拟好下一章的大纲了 |
[04:16] | “Evan Huang, HOA Vice President.” | “社区管委会副主席艾文黄” 路易士黄牛仔牧场牛排屋 |
[04:25] | How do you think this guy went out? | 你们觉得这家伙怎幺会沦落到这里? |
[04:27] | Big-game hunter, | 因为猎杀还是不慎被测井车撞死? |
[04:29] | or stepped in front of the wrong logging truck? | |
[04:31] | Pushing that much girth around the woods? | 挺着这幺大的肚子在森林里活动 |
[04:33] | Heart disease all day. | 绝对有心脏病,绝对不会错 |
[04:34] | Hey! | 你来了 |
[04:36] | Mom lifted her bumper-sticker ban. | 你妈做了汽车保险杆贴纸 |
[04:38] | She wants you to put this on the Cattleman’s delivery car. Eddie: Great. | 她要你把这张贴纸贴在外送车上 喜欢长春藤盟校就按喇叭我喜欢 |
[04:41] | That’s what you want on your bumper during rush hour. | 太棒了,这是塞车时最有用的东西了 |
[04:43] | Very rear-end-able. | 让人忍不住想撞下去 |
[04:46] | You have a minute to talk? | 我可以跟你谈谈吗? |
[04:47] | Boss Talk or Dad Talk? | 要谈公事还是父子间的对话? |
[04:48] | Dad Talk. | 要谈公事还是父子间的对话? -父子间的对话 -好喔 |
[04:49] | Okay. | -父子间的对话 -好喔 |
[04:52] | It’s me, Dad. What’s up? | 现在我是你爸了,怎幺了? |
[04:54] | So, I’ve been thinking a lot about college | 我们从加州大学洛杉矶分校回来后 |
[04:56] | ever since our UCLA trip. | 我就一直在想大学的事 |
[04:57] | Great trip. | -真是难忘的旅程 |
[04:58] | Great trip, | -的确是很棒 |
[04:59] | but I don’t think I want a regular school. | 但我不想上普通大学 |
[05:03] | I want to go to culinary school. | 我想去读餐饮学校 |
[05:04] | Culinary school? | 餐饮学校? |
[05:06] | Like for cooking. I know what it means… Sorta. | -学烹饪的 -我知道什幺是餐饮学校 |
[05:09] | This is big, Eddie. | 大概吧 这可是一件大事,艾迪 |
[05:11] | I know you’re working at the restaurant with me, | 我知道你在我的餐厅工作 |
[05:12] | but I didn’t realize you were that passionate about this. | 但我不知道你对餐饮那幺有兴趣 |
[05:14] | I didn’t either, until it dawned on me | 我本来也没发现 直到我某天突然顿悟 |
[05:17] | the thing I always get excited about is food… | 总是能让我兴奋不已的就是食物了 |
[05:33] | creating it, cooking it, eating it. | 创作美食,烹调美食,享用美食 |
[05:35] | I love food, Dad! | 我热爱美食,爸 |
[05:36] | I love food, too, son. | 我也是,儿子 |
[05:39] | I love food, too. | 我也热爱美食 |
[05:40] | You’re following in my footsteps. | 你在跟随我的脚步 |
[05:42] | Uh, my restaurant footsteps, | |
[05:44] | not my Cha Cha King of Taipei footsteps. | 我是指餐饮之路 不是台北恰恰舞王的舞步 |
[05:46] | Ain’t nobody following those. | 我的舞步没人学得来 |
[05:48] | Well, I’m glad you’re open to culinary school. | 我很高兴你不反对我去餐饮学校 |
[05:50] | Ma won’t be. | 但妈就会反对了 |
[05:51] | Yeah. | 但妈就会反对了 |
[05:52] | No way she had this on my life-chart. | -的确 |
[05:54] | Hey, why don’t you make her a meal, | -她绝对不可能答应 你何不为她做一顿料理? |
[05:57] | show her your stuff, | 让她看看你的厨艺 |
[05:58] | and then we can talk about culinary school together? | 我们再一起讨论餐饮学校的事 |
[06:00] | Yeah, that’d be sick! | 好,那就太棒了 艾文黄竞选社区管委会副主席 |
[06:08] | “Evan Huang for HOA Vice President: | “艾文黄竞选社区管委会副主席” |
[06:10] | One Deidre Heartbeat Away.” | “搞定迪雅卓就行了” |
[06:12] | You said you worked as a mall elf | 你说你为了”帮助贫困的兄弟” |
[06:14] | to “help my needy brothers”? | 在商场扮小精灵打工? |
[06:16] | I worked as a mall elf to help you! | 是我在商场扮小精灵打工来救济你 |
[06:18] | Uh, time out. | 等一下 |
[06:19] | You read my memoir? | 你偷看我的回忆录? |
[06:21] | Please tell me you wore the document gloves | 你有先戴上旁边的手套才看吧? |
[06:22] | sitting next to it. | |
[06:23] | You stole my story. You lied! | 你盗用我的经历 你骗人 |
[06:27] | I’m just giving readers what they want… a hero. | 我只是投读者所好 大家想看英雄的故事 |
[06:29] | Who cares about the details? | 谁在乎枝微末节的事? |
[06:30] | I do. | 我在乎,你说谎就不能当总统了 |
[06:31] | You can’t be president if you lie. | 我在乎,你说谎就不能当总统了 |
[06:33] | It’s un-American. | 这不符合美国价值 |
[06:34] | Calling the first Asian President un-American? | 你说首位亚裔总统不符合美国价值? |
[06:37] | Pretty racist. | 真是严重的种族歧视 |
[06:44] | This is amazing. | 真是太厉害了 |
[06:45] | Your mom will have to consider culinary school. | 你妈一定会考虑让你去读餐饮学校 |
[06:48] | Each dish is inspired by her… | 每一道料理都是她给我的灵感 |
[06:50] | Anti-Hobo Stew, Chicken a la Stephen King, | 反游民炖菜 史蒂芬金烤鸡 |
[06:52] | Aw Hell Gnocchi. | 炼狱面疙瘩 |
[06:54] | I was out at the mailbox, | 我刚刚在屋外的信箱旁 |
[06:56] | and I saw Deidre in the window. | 看到迪雅卓在窗边 |
[06:57] | Dummy took 20 minutes to notice my sweatshirt. | 那傻子花了20分钟 才注意到我的运动衫 我儿子学术能力测验1500 |
[07:03] | What’s all this? Oh, I made dinner for you. | 这是怎幺回事? 我为你做了晚餐 |
[07:05] | Why? | 为什幺? |
[07:06] | Oh, you put a baby in that redhead, didn’t you? | 你把那个红发女孩的肚子搞大了? |
[07:08] | Jessica! Whoa! | 洁西卡 |
[07:10] | No. | 才不是 |
[07:11] | I just wanted to say thank you | 我只是想感谢你为我做的一切 |
[07:12] | for everything you’ve done for me. | |
[07:13] | Aww! | |
[07:15] | You got a 1500 and you cook. | 你考了1500分还会煮菜 |
[07:17] | You are going to make some woman I choose a great husband. | 将来我为你挑的媳妇真是有福了 |
[07:20] | So, Mom, I was hoping we could talk. | 妈,我想跟你谈谈 |
[07:22] | Sure. | 没问题,你想谈什幺… |
[07:24] | What did you want to… | |
[07:25] | Eddie got a letter from Harvard. | 艾迪收到哈佛大学的信了 |
[07:27] | I’ll open it so you don’t cut your test fingers. | 我来拆信以免割伤你的金手指 |
[07:28] | Okay with you? Great! | 可以吗?太好了 |
[07:30] | Aah! “Dear Edwyn Huang, | “亲爱的艾迪黄” |
[07:34] | we received your SAT scores | “我们收到你的学术能力测验成绩” |
[07:36] | and want to schedule an interview | “希望安排一位校友前去面试” |
[07:37] | with one of our alumni”? | |
[07:47] | Ah! | 哈佛大学要派一位校友到我家 |
[07:49] | Harvard wants to send an alum here to my house | |
[07:51] | to interview Eddie, my son. | 为我儿子艾迪面试 |
[07:54] | No chance they send Bill Gates, right? | 他们不可能会派比尔盖兹来吧? |
[07:55] | Because I still can’t get the printer to do landscape. | 因为我还是不知道怎幺横向打印 |
[07:58] | I got to get moving. I got to call Connie to gloat. | 我得开始准备了 我要打给康妮炫耀一番 |
[08:00] | I got to redecorate the house to Ivy League standards, | 我得重新布置屋子 |
[08:02] | polish the fine china. | 以达到长春藤盟校的水准 把瓷器擦亮 |
[08:04] | Fun fact… that’s my bowling nickname. | 小知识,瓷器是我打保龄球时的绰号 |
[08:08] | Dad, I want to go to culinary school. | 爸,我想去读餐饮学校 |
[08:10] | Do I really have to do this interview? | 真的需要安排面试吗? |
[08:12] | It’d just be a waste of time. | 这样只是浪费时间 |
[08:13] | Not for your mom. | 你妈可不这幺认为 |
[08:14] | Ho, ho, ho! | 你妈可不这幺认为 |
[08:16] | Not a “yo mama” joke. Sorry. | 这不是你妈系列笑话,真抱歉 |
[08:17] | Eddie, she’s worked hard | 这不是你妈系列笑话,真抱歉 艾迪,你从小到大 |
[08:19] | your whole life to give you this opportunity. | 她费尽心思才为你争取到这个机会 |
[08:21] | Just let her have this, and then we can talk to her about culinary. | 先让她开心一下 我们再跟她谈餐饮学校的事 |
[08:24] | Fine. I’ll do it… for her. | 好吧,我配合就是了 |
[08:27] | Good. | 算是为了她吧 很好,如果有任何原因 |
[08:28] | And if, for whatever reason, | 很好,如果有任何原因 |
[08:29] | cooking school doesn’t pan out… | 让餐饮学校的计画泡汤了 |
[08:31] | Pan out. Nice. | “泡汤”这个词真应景 |
[08:32] | Harvard is not the worst backup. | 哈佛大学不是最坏的打算 |
[08:34] | Speak for yourself. | 那是你自己的看法 |
[08:35] | I ain’t built for those Pennsylvania winters. | 我受不了宾州的冬天 |
[08:37] | No, Harvard is… Yeah. | 其实哈佛大学是在…好吧 |
[08:42] | Aah! Ahh. | |
[08:44] | Pay up, Barbie. | 快给钱吧,金发小妞 |
[08:47] | Hey, why are you so quiet there, Emory, huh? | 艾默利,你怎幺默不吭声? |
[08:48] | Those freshman girls got your tongue? | 一年级的女孩让你说不出话了吗? |
[08:50] | Evan’s writing a memoir, | 艾文在写回忆录 |
[08:52] | and he’s stealing stories, making things up. | 他盗取别人的经历和捏造故事 |
[08:54] | Well, he’s just spinning yarns | 他只是编编故事而已 |
[08:55] | like we used to do in the Navy… harmless. | 我们以前在海军时也会这幺做 |
[08:57] | Not like those dirty Marines. | 不像那些下流的海军陆战队 |
[08:59] | They’re actual liars. | -他们是真正的骗子 |
[09:00] | N… O-kay. You can g… | -好⋯ |
[09:02] | Emery, your brother’s in eighth grade. | 艾默利,你弟弟现在八年级 |
[09:04] | That’s a tough time. | 这是个辛苦的时期 |
[09:05] | He’s probably just tooting his own horn. Yeah. | 他可能只是在自吹自擂 |
[09:09] | Maybe I am overreacting. | -没错 -也许是我反应过度了 |
[09:10] | I’m glad you guys think it’s okay | 我很高兴你们不介意 |
[09:11] | since you’re all in his memoir, too. | 因为他也把你们写进回忆录里了 |
[09:12] | We are? Yeah? Yeah. | -真的吗?-是吗? |
[09:14] | You should see how he described Liza’s birth. | 没错,你们该看看 他描述莱莎出生的情景 |
[09:18] | Oh, Marvin! Where are the keys? | 马文,钥匙在哪里? |
[09:20] | This baby is coming! I can’t find ’em! | -宝宝要出生了 -我找不到! |
[09:22] | Oh, this is all too much, even for a Navy man. | 这一切就连海军老将都无法招架 |
[09:25] | Oh, no. | |
[09:27] | Ohh. I’m fainting. | 糟糕 |
[09:30] | Oh, who could blame you? | 我要昏倒了 怎幺能怪你呢? |
[09:34] | There’s not a man alive who can handle this kind of pressure. | 世上没人能应付如此沉重的压力 |
[09:38] | I will deliver the baby. | 让我来接生吧 |
[09:43] | Honey, give me two deep breaths. | 哈妮,深呼吸两次 |
[09:45] | 1, 2… | 一,二… |
[09:49] | There she is. | 宝宝出生了 |
[09:52] | We’ll call her Liza. | 我们就为她取名为”莱莎”吧 |
[09:57] | I had a 17-hour labor | 我经历17小时的阵痛 |
[09:59] | with a rare diagonal breach, no epidural, | 还有罕见的斜向胎位不正 |
[10:01] | and that nerd is trying to take it away from me? | 没有硬膜外麻醉 那个书呆子想这样糊弄过去? |
[10:03] | I warned Evan, but he didn’t listen. | 我警告过艾文了,但他不听我的话 |
[10:05] | He’s stubborn. | 他很顽固 |
[10:06] | That’s why he’ll be a good politician. | 这是他适合从政的原因 |
[10:09] | He only cares about the votes. | 他只在乎选票 |
[10:11] | And Navy men don’t faint! | 海军才不会被吓晕 |
[10:13] | They pass out and hit the ground hard | 他们只会昏倒在地,没穿裤子 |
[10:16] | with their pants off and their shoes on, like men. | 只穿鞋子,像个男子汉一样 |
[10:23] | Why does our house look like a Vermont B&B | 为什幺我们家看起来 |
[10:25] | inside a whaling ship? | 像捕鲸船里的弗蒙特民宿? |
[10:27] | I want Harvard to feel at home for Eddie’s interview. | 我希望艾迪面试时 |
[10:30] | The theme is “New England Snoot.” Smart. | 哈佛面试官有家的感觉 |
[10:32] | Ma, | -这是新英格兰高傲风 -真聪明 |
[10:33] | do I really have to wear all this? | 妈,我一定要穿成这样吗? |
[10:35] | I mean, look at me. | |
[10:36] | I want to kick my ass. Eddie, you look great… | 看看我的样子 我都想痛扁自己一顿了 |
[10:38] | Like a hip 1970s IBM executive. | 艾迪,你这样真好看 |
[10:42] | Places. Places, everyone. | 你像时髦的1970年代IBM总裁 所有人各就各位 |
[10:47] | Afta-noon! | -午安 -午安 |
[10:49] | Hello. That wasn’t creepy at all. | 你们好 你们的行为一点都不诡异呢 |
[10:51] | Andy Richter? | 安迪理查? |
[10:53] | You know this intelligent man? | 你认得这位杰出人士吗? |
[10:54] | Oh, he’s the co-host of “Late Night with Conan O’Brien.” | 他是”柯南深夜秀”的共同主持人 |
[10:57] | The talk show? I understand zero of those words. | 那个脱口秀 我不知道你在说什幺 |
[10:59] | Yeah, it’s a great job. | 那是个很棒的工作 |
[11:00] | I sit on the couch and laugh at Conan’s jokes. | 我坐在沙发上,听着柯南的笑话大笑 |
[11:03] | Hey, me too. | 我也都这幺做 |
[11:05] | Alright, look, it’s not that easy, okay? | 听着,这份工作没那幺简单,懂吗? |
[11:06] | I mean, there’s… lights and stuff. | 还有很多… 灯光之类的东西 |
[11:09] | So, Andy, you’re a Harvard alum? | 安迪,你是哈佛大学校友? |
[11:10] | Oh, God, no. My name is Andy. Come on. | 老天,当然不是 我叫安迪,怎幺可能是校友? |
[11:12] | No, but Conan is, | 但柯南是校友 |
[11:14] | and sometimes he does interviews for them, | 他有时会为哈佛大学面试学生 |
[11:16] | and then he asks me to do the interviews for him. | 然后再叫我替他面试学生 |
[11:19] | Mm. I like this Conan. | 我喜欢这位柯南先生 |
[11:20] | Eh, everybody does. He’s Conan. | 大家都喜欢他 |
[11:22] | He’s tall, he’s handsome, he signs my checks. | 他可是柯南,他又高又帅 他还付我钱 |
[11:25] | So, uh, can I get you anything? | 我能为你效劳吗? |
[11:28] | Tea? Something to eat? | 要喝茶吗?还是吃点东西? |
[11:29] | My “Simpsons” spec script to give to Conan? | 还是把我写的辛普森家庭特别篇剧本 拿给柯南看看? |
[11:31] | Uh, no, it’s alright. I’ll just talk to Eddie. Okay. | 不用了,我跟艾迪谈谈就好了 |
[11:34] | And you know what? I will have something to eat. | -好吧 |
[11:35] | And drink. | -最好能来些点心 还有饮料 |
[11:38] | Evan, thank you for the block-party update. | 艾文,谢谢你对社区聚会的近况报告 |
[11:41] | My pleasure. | |
[11:42] | Gonna be a scorcher out there, so sunscreen up, girls. | 这是我的荣幸 接下来会是大热天 各位美女记得擦防晒乳 |
[11:44] | Up next | 接下来是社区管委会副主席的选举 |
[11:45] | are elections for HOA Vice President. | 接下来是社区管委会副主席的选举 |
[11:47] | Any nominations? | 有人要提名吗? |
[11:50] | Uh, I nominate Emery Huang. | 我要提名艾默利黄 |
[11:54] | I accept. | 我接受提名 |
[11:57] | For those who don’t know me, I’m a spelling-bee champ, | 请容我介绍一下,我是拼字比赛冠军 |
[11:58] | writing a memoir, and love a tucked-in polo! | 我正在写回忆录 而且我喜欢把马球衫扎进裤子里 |
[12:02] | Those are my credentials. | 那些是我的经历 |
[12:04] | Just giving people what they want. | 我只是投观众所好 |
[12:05] | It takes a lot of marbles | 批评手上握有木槌的人 |
[12:06] | to sideswipe the guy holding a wooden hammer. | 你可得想清楚了 |
[12:09] | -Ooh! | |
[12:10] | Whoa, Eddie. You really nailed the SATs. | 艾迪,你的学术能力测验考得真好 |
[12:12] | What was that like? | 感觉怎幺样? |
[12:14] | Tough. I filled in so many ovals, | 非常辛苦,有太多题目要划卡了 |
[12:16] | I didn’t have the strength to zip up my pants for a week. | 考完有整整一周 我连拉裤子拉炼的力气都没有 |
[12:19] | Well, zippers are complicated. | 拉拉炼的确不容易 |
[12:21] | I think the Amish are ahead of the curve on that one. | 我认为亚米胥人在这方面有远见多了 |
[12:23] | Oh, don’t mind me. | 不用管我 |
[12:24] | Just taking Eddie’s cello to the conservatory. | 我只是把艾迪的大提琴搬去音乐学校 |
[12:28] | Ooh! Cello… the man’s violin. | 大提琴是男人拉的小提琴 |
[12:31] | Well, actually, I’m more of a beatboxer. | 我其实比较喜欢节奏口技 |
[12:34] | No kidding! Let ‘er rip. | 真的吗? 来一段吧 |
[12:39] | ♪ Ah-booty, booty, booty jam | 大家一起扭屁屁 |
[12:41] | No, no, over here, ignore that now! | 别唱了,快看这里,别理会他 |
[12:43] | Eddie’s telescope. | 艾迪的望远镜 |
[12:44] | Houston, we have a genius. | 艾迪的望远镜 休士顿 |
[12:46] | Gosh, maybe it would be easier if I just interviewed you. | 我们找到天才了 老天,我干脆直接面试你好了 |
[12:50] | Great idea. | 真是个好主意 |
[12:52] | Well, uh, Eddie, do you have any questions | 艾迪,你有任何问题想问我 |
[12:54] | for me, for Conan, for Harvard? | |
[12:56] | Yes. | 问柯南或哈佛大学吗? |
[12:58] | How hard will they make him work? | 有,在哈佛读书会有多辛苦? |
[12:59] | Eddie loves hard work. | 艾迪喜欢努力学习 |
[13:00] | Huh? Huh. | |
[13:02] | Well, he didn’t at first. | 他本来没那幺好学 |
[13:04] | I’ve always had to push him to succeed. | 我得一直鞭策他不断精进 |
[13:08] | Eddie, focus! | 艾迪,专心一点 |
[13:10] | Aah! Where’s my bed?! | 我的床呢? |
[13:12] | Beds are for people who work hard. | 努力用功的人才有资格睡在床上 |
[13:14] | Recommit yourself to school and hard work, | 回学校好好用功读书 |
[13:16] | you get your bed back. | 我就把床还给你 |
[13:18] | Mom? | -妈?-未来三个月 |
[13:19] | For the next three months | -妈?-未来三个月 |
[13:20] | while I’m busy studying for grad school, | 我忙着准备研究所考试时 |
[13:21] | you will be by my side PSAT prepping. | 你要在我旁边做学术能力测验模拟考 |
[13:25] | Study buddies. | 我们是读书伙伴 |
[13:26] | Wow. You’ve really done a lot for Eddie. | 你真的为艾迪付出许多心力 |
[13:28] | I drive my boys to be the best. | 我把儿子培育成顶尖人才 |
[13:31] | Jessica don’t raise mediocre. | 洁西卡的孩子绝对出色 |
[13:32] | That’s actually very helpful to hear. | 这真是非常有用的资讯 |
[13:35] | Yes, that’s why I said it. | 没错,所以我才会这幺说 |
[13:36] | Alright, well, uh, I’ve got to get going. | 好了 我得先走了 |
[13:39] | “Conan” has another interview in Daytona Beach. | “柯南”在代托纳比奇还有一场面试 |
[13:43] | Uh, hey, Andy. | 等等,安迪 |
[13:45] | Uh, complimentary basket of oranges. | 这一篮柳橙送你吧 |
[13:47] | My “Simpsons” spec script is on the bottom. | 我写的辛普森家庭特别篇剧本 就在水果篮底部 |
[13:49] | Homer takes Lisa square dancing and then loses her. | 荷马跟丽莎一起跳方块舞 |
[13:51] | It’s called “Do-Si-D’oh!” | 结果丽莎就不见了 这就是”互绕步” |
[13:53] | Yeah, perfect. | 太棒了,剧组总是想听听大众的点子 |
[13:55] | They’re always hungry for ideas from the random public. | |
[13:57] | Really? That’s great. | 真的吗?真是太好了 |
[14:00] | Mm. | |
[14:03] | So, what did you think of Eddie? What will you tell the school? | 你觉得艾迪怎幺样? 你会怎幺跟学校说呢? |
[14:05] | Should I pre-order my license plate for him now? | 我应该先预订车牌框吗? |
[14:08] | Okay, look, I’ve done a lot of these things, | 听着,我面试过许多学生了 |
[14:11] | and Harvard is not gonna be a fit. | 哈佛大学不适合他 |
[14:14] | What? | 你说什幺? |
[14:16] | Oh, it was his mouth-rapping, wasn’t it? | 一定是因为刚刚那段饶舌吧? |
[14:18] | Oh, no, no, that was excellent… | 不是,那段非常精彩 |
[14:20] | I mean, Michael Winslow-nian. | 简直就像麦可温斯娄 |
[14:22] | No, i-it’s not so much Eddie as it is you. | 不是因为艾迪,而是因为你的关系 |
[14:26] | Me? | 因为我的关系? |
[14:28] | Yeah, you’re a bit of a helicopter mom, | 因为我的关系? 没错,你有点像直升机妈妈 |
[14:31] | and Harvard’s found that, when a parent is so… invested | 哈佛大学发现当家长对子女过于投入 |
[14:35] | that the kid tends to fizzle out once they’re finally on their own. | 孩子独立后就会容易失败 |
[14:39] | Eh, helicopter mom, that’s not me. | 我才不是直升机妈妈 |
[14:41] | Hey, who put this in my room? | 谁把这幅划放在我房间里? |
[14:46] | Well, thanks for the oranges. | 谢谢你们送的柳橙 |
[14:54] | Eddie can’t go to Harvard because of me. | 艾迪因为我而不能读哈佛大学 |
[14:59] | Jessica. I pushed you your whole life | 洁西卡 从小到大我不停鞭策你 |
[15:02] | for a school like Harvard, but I pushed too hard. | 让你能读像哈佛这样的学校 但我太求好心切了 |
[15:04] | I failed you. What? | 是我害了你 |
[15:06] | No, I wasn’t that big on Harvard anyways. | 什幺?才没有 反正我也没有很喜欢哈佛大学 |
[15:08] | I mean, their mascot’s a friggin’ color. | 哈佛吉祥物的颜色丑死了 |
[15:10] | Well, I guess there are other top schools. | 应该还有其他顶尖大学 |
[15:11] | Why, it is the Ivy League after all. | 毕竟是长春藤盟校 |
[15:14] | Or there are other options. | 说不定还有其他的选项 |
[15:15] | Okay, new plan! | 好,新计画,我们自己去学校面试 |
[15:17] | We go to the schools to interview. | |
[15:19] | We ambush them. | 我们突袭他们 |
[15:20] | I’ll find the admissions director, | 我直接找招生主任 |
[15:22] | tell him that if he doesn’t accept Eddie, | 警告他如果不录取艾迪 |
[15:24] | it’s time for some smacks… | 那就准备接招吧 |
[15:25] | Hitting smacks, not kissing smacks. | 我是指赏巴掌,不是亲亲 |
[15:28] | Ma, you don’t have to do that. | 妈,你不需要这样做 |
[15:30] | Of course I do. I ruined Harvard! | 我当然要这样做 你上哈佛大学的机会被我毁了 |
[15:33] | You didn’t ruin it, because I didn’t want to go to college. | 你没有毁掉我的机会 因为我根本不想上大学 |
[15:35] | I want to go to culinary school. | 我想去读餐饮学校 |
[15:42] | Then I guess I really did fail you as a mother. | 看来我真的是个失败的妈妈 |
[15:50] | Okay. I’ll tally the votes. | 好,我来计算票数 |
[15:52] | Hey, dingbat. What the “H” was that? | 你这个笨蛋 |
[15:55] | You took credit for my success, | 你在搞什幺? 你靠我的成就获得认可 |
[15:57] | plucked my feathers for your cap. | 你利用我的光芒成为焦点 |
[15:59] | I was just proving a point. | 我只是要证明我说得没错 |
[16:00] | Well, this isn’t a joke, kid. | 小子,这可不是闹着玩 |
[16:02] | This is the doggone HOA Vice Presidency! Mm. | 这可是社区管委会副主席的职位 |
[16:05] | Doesn’t feel so good when someone steals your story, does it? | 有人盗取你的成就时 |
[16:07] | The dark underbelly of plagiarism. | 感觉很不好受吧? 这就是抄袭的恶果 |
[16:12] | Evan, you saw how everyone reacted | 艾文,我在说你的经历时 |
[16:15] | when I shared your story. | 你都看到大家的反应了 |
[16:16] | It’s powerful enough on its own. | 这已经不证自明了 |
[16:17] | When you get to high school, | 等你升上高中,进手术室 |
[16:19] | the operating room, the oval office… | 入主总统办公室时 |
[16:21] | you don’t need to be anything other than who you are. | 你只需要做自己就好了 |
[16:24] | I love that guy. | 我喜欢你真实的模样 |
[16:27] | Alright, y’all. | 好了,各位 恭喜我们的新副主席艾默利黄 |
[16:28] | Congrats to the new Vice President, | 恭喜我们的新副主席艾默利黄 |
[16:30] | Emery Huang! | |
[16:32] | This… This is why | 这个结果 |
[16:34] | we need to do away with the popular vote. | 就是我们应该废除普选的原因 牛仔牧场牛排屋 巨无霸潜艇堡 |
[16:45] | Here’s the thing, kids, but I’ve taken this sucker | 听好了,小伙子 |
[16:47] | to 150 miles an hour on a residential street. | 我把这台破车开到时速150英里 而且还是在住宅区的街道上 |
[16:50] | Taking the ranch on the road. | 在大街上贩售餐点 |
[16:52] | Brings me back to my Dolly days… | 让我想起以前在桃莉坞的时光 |
[16:54] | Minus the groupies and the wigs. | 只不过少了粉丝跟假发 |
[16:57] | Oh, you worked at Dollywood? | 你以前在桃莉坞主题乐园工作? |
[16:58] | I wasn’t sure, because you haven’t mentioned it | 我不太确定 |
[17:00] | since yesterday. | 因为你从昨天起就没提过这件事了 |
[17:03] | Yo, Pops. Ma’s not doing so well. | 老爸 妈看起来不太好 |
[17:05] | Oh, yowza. Mac and cheese? | 我的天 她在吃乳酪通心粉? |
[17:08] | And we’re out of LACTAID. | 我们的乳糖酵素锭没了 |
[17:09] | This is my fault. | 都是我的错,我不该要你接受面试 |
[17:11] | I shouldn’t have pushed you to do that interview. | |
[17:12] | No, it’s my bad. | 不,这是我的错 |
[17:13] | I knew she’d hate culinary school, | 我知道她会很讨厌餐饮学校 |
[17:15] | but I thought she’d be mad, not sad. | 但我以为她会生气 而不是心碎沮丧 |
[17:19] | I broke Mom. | 我伤了妈的心 |
[17:20] | Okay, everybody. Let’s keep that energy going for Jessica Huang, | 好了,请各位热烈欢迎 |
[17:25] | who’s singing next. | 下一位要献唱的洁西卡黄 |
[17:30] | ♪ Listen as your day unfolds | 留心崭新的每一天 |
[17:33] | ♪ Challenge what the future holds ♪ | 挑战未知的未来 |
[17:36] | ♪ Try and keep your head up to the sky ♪ | 努力昂首望向天空 |
[17:40] | Oof. I heard Harvard’s out. ♪ Lovers, they may cause you tears ♪ | 听说哈佛大学没望了 |
[17:42] | Yeah, well, Andy Richter called her a bad mom. | 对,安迪理查还说她是个糟糕的妈妈 |
[17:44] | ♪ Go ahead, release your fears ♪ | 去吧,释放你心中的恐惧 |
[17:46] | Aw, hell no.♪ Show up and be counted | 才不是这样 |
[17:47] | ♪ Don’t be ashamed to cry ♪ | 勇敢表达自己的意见 不必因为流泪而感到羞愧 |
[17:51] | ♪ Herald what your mother said ♪ | 传颂母亲所说的话 |
[17:54] | ♪ Read the books your father read ♪ | 阅读父亲读过的书 |
[17:56] | ♪ Try to solve your puzzles in your own sweet time ♪ | 慢慢解决自己的问题 |
[18:02] | ♪ You gotta be bad, you gotta be bold ♪ | 你要变得更强,更大胆,更有智慧 |
[18:05] | ♪ You gotta be wiser | |
[18:07] | ♪ You gotta be hard, you gotta be tough ♪ | 你要变得更坚强,更坚韧,更强壮 |
[18:09] | ♪ You gotta be stronger | |
[18:12] | ♪ You gotta be cool, you gotta be calm ♪ | 你要变得更出色,更沉稳,更专注 |
[18:15] | ♪ You gotta stay together | |
[18:17] | ♪ All I know, all I know, love will save the day ♪ | 我只知道一件事…爱能让你度过难关 |
[18:22] | ♪ Time asks no questions | 无须多问 |
[18:24] | ♪ It goes on without you | 一切自然会发生 |
[18:27] | ♪ Leaving you behind | 要是无法跟上步伐 |
[18:28] | If you try to suspend our son because of this, | 如果你因此把我们的儿子停学 |
[18:32] | we will sue everyone in this school. | 我就对全校师生提告 |
[18:34] | ♪ You can’t stop it if you try to ♪ | 即使想阻止也无法改变 |
[18:37] | ♪ The best part is danger… | 而危险迎面而来… |
[18:39] | If Oscar Chow hadn’t dumped me, | 要是奥斯卡周没甩了我 |
[18:40] | I never would have met your father. | 我就不会认识你爸了 |
[18:42] | I wouldn’t be here. | 我就不会出生了 |
[18:43] | And that would be tragic. | 那就是我的不幸了 |
[18:45] | ♪ You gotta be bad, you gotta be bold ♪ | 你要变得更强,更大胆,更有智慧 |
[18:48] | ♪ You gotta be wiser | |
[18:50] | ♪ You gotta be hard, you gotta be tough ♪ | 你要变得更坚强,更坚韧,更强壮 |
[18:53] | ♪ You gotta be stronger | |
[18:55] | ♪ All I know, all I know, love will save the day ♪ | 我只知道一件事…爱能让你度过难关 太棒了 |
[19:06] | Okay, I hope you’re not wearing synthetic fibers, | 好,希望没有人穿合成纤维的衣服 |
[19:08] | ’cause they’re about to set the dance floor on fire. | 因为劲歌热舞即将来袭 |
[19:10] | It’s Honey and Marvin. | 欢迎哈妮和马文 太棒了 |
[19:14] | ♪ You see a faded sign by the side of the road ♪ | 如果你在路边看到斑驳的路标 |
[19:17] | ♪ That says 15 miles to the ♪ | 写着往前15英里就会到… |
[19:19] | ♪ Love shack! | 爱的小屋 |
[19:22] | Eddie, you didn’t need to do that. Yes, I did. | 艾迪,你不需要那样做 |
[19:25] | Think about all the times you’ve swooped in to save me. | 我当然应该这幺做 你每次都飞奔过来拯救我 |
[19:28] | You’ve always been there for me. | 你一直都在我身边支持我 |
[19:30] | You’re the best mom ever. | 你是世界上最棒的妈妈 |
[19:31] | I’m not terrible? | 我不是差劲的妈妈吗? |
[19:33] | Sure, you pushed me… a lot. | 当然不是,你确实对我很严格 |
[19:35] | Like, I’m probably gonna have to go talk it through | 有时候我可能得找个专业人士 |
[19:37] | with a professional at some point, | 好好谈一谈 |
[19:39] | but I’m glad you did, | 但我很高兴你一直鞭策我 |
[19:40] | because it taught me to fight for what I want. | 因为你教会我要为目标奋斗 |
[19:42] | Dirty if you have to. | 即使要用卑劣的手段 |
[19:45] | I know it’s not what you planned, | 我知道这不是你原本的计画 |
[19:46] | but I want to go to culinary school. | 但我想去读餐饮学校 |
[19:49] | And I just want what’s best for you. | 我只希望你有最好的未来 |
[19:54] | That’s all I ever wanted. | 这是我唯一所求 |
[19:55] | I know, but I’m not gonna quit. | 我知道 但我不会放弃 |
[19:57] | I’m never gonna quit, because I’m Jessica Huang’s kid. | 我永远不会放弃 因为我是洁西卡黄的孩子 |
[20:06] | You’re what? | 你说什幺? |
[20:06] | Tiiiiin roof! | 好消息 |
[20:09] | Oh. Rusted! | 有喜了 |
[20:14] | Amazing duet yesterday. | 昨天的二重唱真精彩 |
[20:16] | I would’ve joined in, but Chestnut threw | 我本来想加入,但是… |
[20:18] | a piping-hot potato wedge at Trent. Good. | 查斯纳用滚烫的马铃薯块丢川特 |
[20:20] | You do that thing where you cup your ear, | 你唱歌会用手捂着耳朵 |
[20:22] | but it’s still pitchy. | 结果还是会走音 |
[20:23] | Uh, it’s called harmonizing? | 结果还是会走音 这是调音吧? |
[20:25] | Look, about Eddie. | 关于艾迪的事 |
[20:26] | I know we always wanted him to go to college, | 关于艾迪的事 我们总是希望他能上大学 |
[20:28] | but he has his own dreams. | 但他有自己的梦想 |
[20:30] | Louis, we worked so hard to get him here. | 路易士,我们那幺努力 才让他有今天的成果 |
[20:33] | He has a golden opportunity. | 他有绝佳的机会 |
[20:35] | I don’t want him to throw it all away. | 我不希望他放弃这幺好的机会 |
[20:37] | Well, you know, we were his age when we left Taiwan, | 我们在他这个年纪时离开台湾 |
[20:40] | and isn’t this why, | 不正是因为如此 |
[20:42] | so our kids could pursue their own dreams? | 我们的孩子才能追逐自己的梦想吗? |
[20:46] | How am I so bad at fake skateboarding and you’re a god? | 为什幺我对滑板一窍不通 但你却超厉害? |
[20:49] | You got slow thumbs, Eddie. | 艾迪,你的手指太不灵活了 |
[20:54] | Tina, can you give us a minute? | 提娜,让我们单独说句话好吗? |
[20:55] | You got it, Jess. | 没问题,洁西 |
[20:57] | Still weird. | 听起来还是很怪 |
[21:01] | So, are you still into this whole cooking-school thing? | 你还是想去读餐饮学校吗? |
[21:03] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[21:05] | Okay, fine. You can go. | 那好吧,你就去读吧 |
[21:07] | Really?! | -真的吗?-就这样吗? |
[21:08] | That’s it? | -真的吗?-就这样吗? |
[21:09] | No one’s going to stop my son | 没有人能阻止我儿子追求梦想 |
[21:11] | from getting what he wants, not even me. | 就连我也不例外 |
[21:14] | But you are going to the top one. | 但是… |
[21:17] | Really, Mom? | 你要读最顶尖的餐饮学校 |
[21:19] | Another life-chart? | 妈,不会吧? 还有新的生涯规画表? |
[21:20] | This one… | 这一次… |
[21:23] | you fill out yourself. | 你自己填吧 |
[21:24] | I’d use a pencil, son. | 儿子,还是用铅笔填吧 |
[21:27] | You never know. Things can change. | 未来充满变数,永远说不准 |
[21:28] | And I reserve the right to correct whatever you get wrong. | 我保留纠正你的权利 |
[21:31] | Like it or not, I’m not going anywhere. | 不管你喜不喜欢 我永远不会离开 |
[21:38] | ♪ Yeah | 太好了 哈佛大学 |
[21:43] | Ohh. I’m so proud of him. | 我真以他为荣 |
[21:44] | Our little Evan. | 我们的小艾文 |
[21:46] | And my brother, Emery, | 还有我哥哥艾默利 |
[21:48] | who taught me to be true to myself. | 他教我要忠于自己 |
[21:50] | And now he’s starring in cellphone commercials. | 现在他在拍手机广告了 |
[21:52] | I’m sure you’ve all heard his catchphrase. | 大家一定都听过他的宣传口号 |
[21:54] | “No, boss, it’s a text message!” | “不,老板,这是简讯” |
[21:57] | You know, Louis, | 路易士,你知道吗? |
[21:59] | I’m actually glad your mother’s here, | 我很高兴你妈妈能出席 |
[22:01] | even like this. | 即使是以这种形式… |
[22:07] | I’m going to bea big ole mess later. | 我真以你们为荣,我要感谢… 我待会一定会发酒疯 |
[22:11] | Yo, when this thing wrap up? | 典礼什幺时候才会结束? |
[22:12] | I got Trent running my restaurant, | 我找川特帮我经营餐厅 |
[22:14] | and his narcolepsy’s flaring up. | 他的嗜睡症发作了 |
[22:16] | I don’t know how, but we did it. | 不知道怎幺办到的,但我们成功了 |
[22:18] | Yep. | 没错 |
[22:19] | I did. – Thank you. | 没错 我成功了 |
[22:21] | No, I said… | -谢谢大家 -没有,我说⋯ |