时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Hi, guys. Hey, Phoebe. | 各位 菲比 |
[00:07] | Hey, oh, how did it go? | 你的约会怎么样? |
[00:09] | Um, not so good. | 呃 不是很好 |
[00:10] | He walked me to the subway and said, “We should do this again. “ | 他送我到地铁然后跟我说 “我们应该再来一次” |
[00:13] | What? He said, “We should do it again. “ | 什么? 他说:再来一次?! |
[00:16] | That’s good, right? | 那不是很好吗? |
[00:17] | Uh, no. Loosely translated, “We should do this again,” means: | 不 通俗点说”我们应该再来一次”意思是 |
[00:20] | “You will never see me naked. “ | “你将无法再见到裸体的我” |
[00:24] | Since when? | 什么时候这样子的? |
[00:25] | Since always. It’s, like, dating language. | 一直都是这样的啊. 就像是约会用语 |
[00:29] | You know, like, “It’s not you,” means, “It is you. “ | 比如,”问题不是出在你”代表”就是你” |
[00:33] | “You’re such a nice guy,” means: | “你真好”意思是说 |
[00:35] | “I’m gonna be dating leatherwearing alcoholics | 我要和皮革族的酒徒约会 |
[00:37] | and complaining about them to you. “ | 然后向你抱怨 |
[00:40] | Or, you know, um, “I think we should see other people,” means: | 还有 “我们该试试别人”代表 |
[00:43] | “Ha, ha, I already am. “ | “我已和别人约会了” |
[00:46] | And everybody knows this? | 大家都懂? |
[00:48] | Oh, yeah. Cushions the blow. | 对 善意的谎言 |
[00:50] | Yes,like when you’re a kid and your parents put your dog to sleep | 没错 就像父母给小孩的狗安乐死时 |
[00:53] | and they tell you it went off to live on some farm. | 他们会说它跑到别人家农场去住了 |
[00:55] | That’s funny. No, because, uh, our parents actually did | 真有意思,不过我爸妈是真的 |
[00:58] | uh, send our dog off to live on a farm. | 把我们的狗送给别人养了 |
[01:01] | Uh, Ross? | 呃 罗斯? |
[01:05] | Ha, ha. Hello. The Milner’s farm in Connecticut? | 米纳他们在康乃迪克州的农场 |
[01:08] | The Milners, they had this unbelievable farm. | 米纳他们家的农场好棒 |
[01:11] | They had horses and rabbits that he could chase. | 有马还有可供追逐的兔子 |
[01:14] | And it was… | 而且 |
[01:18] | Oh, my God. ChiChi. | 噢,琪琪 |
[02:15] | “So how does it feel knowing you’re about to die?” | 知道自己不久人世有何感受? |
[02:18] | Warden, in five minutes my pain will be over. | 典狱长 我的痛苦将在五分钟内消除 |
[02:21] | But you’ll have to live with the knowledge that you sent an honest man to die. | 但你得承受埋葬一个老实人的痛苦 |
[02:27] | Hey, that was really good. Yeah? | 表演得真好 是吗? |
[02:29] | Yeah. Thanks.Let’s keep going. | 谢了 咱们继续吧 |
[02:31] | Okay. “So, what do you want from me, Dimon? Huh?” | 好 你要我怎么做 迪默?嗯? |
[02:38] | I just wanna go back to my cell, because in my cell, I can smoke. | 我只想回到我的牢房内 因为这样我才可以抽烟 |
[02:42] | “Smoke away. “ | 你就在这里抽吧 |
[02:57] | I think this is probably why Dimon smokes in his cell alone. | 我想这就是迪默自己一个在牢房里抽烟的原因 |
[03:02] | What? Relax your hand. | 什么 手放轻松 |
[03:04] | Let your wrist go. | 手腕自然点 |
[03:06] | Not so much. Whoa. | 别太过火! 哇 |
[03:07] | Hey. | 喂 |
[03:10] | All right. Now try taking a puff. | 好的 现在吐口烟 |
[03:12] | Right. | 就是这样 |
[03:15] | Okay, no, give it to me. No, no, no. I’m not giving you a cigarette. | 给我来 不 我不能给你烟 |
[03:19] | No, it’s fine. It’s fine. Look, do you want to get this part or not? Here. | 无所谓的 你到底想不想演这个角色?来 |
[03:23] | All right. Now, don’t think of it as a cigarette. | 看着 别把它当成香烟 |
[03:26] | Think of it as the thing that has been missing from your hand. | 把它当成是你想念多时的东西 |
[03:31] | When you’re holding it, you feel right. | 夹着它你感到自在 |
[03:34] | You feel complete. You miss it? | 让你感到满足 你很想它? |
[03:36] | No, not so much. | 没那么严重 |
[03:40] | All right. Now we smoke. | 好吧 抽烟 |
[03:45] | Oh, my God. | 噢,真爽呀! |
[03:55] | No, no, no. | 哦 不! |
[03:56] | They say it’s the same as the distance from the tip of a guy’s thumb | 不 是和拇指尖到食指尖 |
[04:00] | to the tip of his index finger. | 的距离相同的 |
[04:08] | That’s ridiculous. | 这太荒谬了 |
[04:11] | Can I use either thumb? | 随便哪个姆指都行? |
[04:15] | All right. Don’t tell me, don’t tell me. | 不不不 我自己来 |
[04:18] | Decaf cappuccino for Joey. | 无咖啡因卡布其诺 是乔伊的 |
[04:23] | Coffee, black. | 纯咖啡 |
[04:26] | Latte. | 拿铁 |
[04:29] | And an iced tea. | 和冰红茶 |
[04:31] | I’m getting pretty good at this. Excellent. That’s very good. | 我进步神速 不错 |
[04:34] | Good for me. | 我真行 |
[04:49] | You okay, Phoebe? Yeah, no, it’s not even worth | 菲比 你没事吧 我还好 |
[04:52] | It’s my bank. | 我的银行 |
[04:54] | What did they do to you? | 他们对你怎么了? |
[04:55] | It’s nothing, it’s just…Okay. | 没怎么 只是… 呃 |
[04:57] | I’m going through my mail, and I open up their monthly “statement. “ | 我看我的信件时 看见他们的每月通知 |
[05:00] | Easy. | 别激动 |
[05:04] | And there’s 500 extra dollars in my account. | 我的户头多了五百元 |
[05:06] | Oh, Satan’s minions at work again. | 撤旦的奴隶又开始活跃了 |
[05:10] | Yes, because now I have to go down there and deal with them | 没错 因为我得到银行找他们处理掉 |
[05:13] | What are you talking about? Keep it. It’s not mine. | 别傻了 留着自己用吧 这些钱不是我的 |
[05:16] | I didn’t earn it. If I kept it, it would be like stealing. | 不是我赚的 我留下来 这感觉就像偷来的 |
[05:19] | Yeah, but if you spent it, it would be like shopping. | 如果你拿来花就如同购物 |
[05:24] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[05:25] | Let’s say I bought a really great pair of shoes. | 就比方说我买了一双很棒的鞋 |
[05:28] | Do you know what I’d hear with every step I took? | 你们知道我每走一步会听到什么吗? |
[05:30] | “Not mine. Not mine. Not mine. “ | “不是我的 不是我的…” |
[05:33] | And even if I was happy, okay, and skipping | 即使我再快乐再雀跃都会听到 |
[05:36] | I’d hear, “No-not mine. No-not mine. “ | “不是我的不是我的” |
[05:39] | We’re with you. We got it. | 知道你的意思了 |
[05:41] | Okay, I’d never be able to enjoy it. It’d be like this giant karmic debt. | 我无法享受非份之财的乐趣 会有报应的 |
[05:46] | Chandler, what are you doing? Hey. | 钱德 你在干什么?喂 |
[05:49] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[05:54] | Oh, gross. | 噢,真恶劣! |
[05:57] | What is this? I’m smoking. I’m smoking. I’m smoking. | 这是什么 我在抽烟 |
[05:59] | I can’t believe you. You’ve been so good for three years. | 真不敢相信! 你这三年来一直表现良好 |
[06:02] | And this is my reward. | 这是我的奖励 |
[06:06] | Hold on a second. Just think about what you went through the last time you quit. | 等等 想想你戒烟后是怎么活过来的 |
[06:09] | Okay, so this time I won’t quit. | 所以这一次我不再戒了 |
[06:11] | Put it out. All right. I’m putting it out. | 熄掉 好吧 我熄掉就是 |
[06:15] | Oh, no. | 噢,不! |
[06:17] | I can’t drink this now. | 我现在喝不了它了 |
[06:23] | All right, I’m gonna go change. I’ve got a date. | 我要去换衣服了,我有个约会 |
[06:25] | Is this Alan again? How’s it going? | 又是亚伦?进展得如何? |
[06:28] | It’s going pretty good, you know? It’s nice and we’re having fun. | 进展的还不错.我们在一起很开心 |
[06:32] | So when do we get to meet the guy? Yeah. | 我们何时能见到他? 就是。 |
[06:35] | Let’s see, today’s Monday | 既然今天是星期一 |
[06:37] | Never. Come on. | 永远别想 不要这样嘛 |
[06:39] | No,not after what happened with Steve. What are you talking about? | 不,不要再来像史提夫那次的事 说什么呢? |
[06:42] | We love Steve. Steve was sexy. | 我们都”嗨”(爱)屎(史)提夫 屎(史)夫很黑(性)感 |
[06:48] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[06:49] | Look, I don’t know how I feel about him yet. Give me a chance to figure it out. | 我对他有何感觉都不知道 给我一点时间想清楚 |
[06:53] | Well, then can we meet him? | 这么说我们可以见他啰? |
[06:55] | No. | 不行! |
[06:56] | Sorry. | 腿(对)不齐(起)! |
[07:01] | Why should I let them meet him? | 我为何要让他们见他? |
[07:03] | I bring a guy home and within five minutes they’re all over him. | 我带他回去后 他们都挖苦他 |
[07:06] | I mean, they’re like coyotes picking off the weak members of the herd. | 就像郊狼一样找畜群中的弱者下手 |
[07:11] | Listen, as someone who’s seen more than her share of bad beef… | 听着 作为一个见了过多坏牛排的人 |
[07:15] | I’ll tell you, that is not such a terrible thing. | 我告诉你这并不是一件坏事 |
[07:19] | Come on, they’re your friends. They’re looking out after you. | 你的朋友他们只是关心你 |
[07:22] | I know, I know. | 我知道 我只是… |
[07:23] | I wish that once I’d bring a guy home they actually liked. | 希望带一个他们真正喜欢的男人回家 |
[07:25] | Well, you do realize that the odds of that happening are a little slimmer | 你知道的 他的机会会更渺茫的 |
[07:29] | If they never get to meet the guy. | 如果他们根本就没见过这小伙 |
[07:33] | Let it go, Ross. | 罗斯,别管了 |
[07:35] | Yeah? Well, you didn’t know ChiChi. | 你又不了解琪琪 |
[07:41] | Do you all promise? | 你们都保证? |
[07:42] | Yeah, we promise. We’ll be good. We promise. | 我们保证会很友善的 对 我们保证 |
[07:45] | Chandler, do you promise to be good? | 钱德 你保证会很友善? |
[07:56] | You can come in, but your filter tip little buddy has to stay outside. | 你可以进来了,但是你的烟屁股朋友得待在外面 |
[08:06] | Hey, Pheebs. | 嗨 菲比! |
[08:10] | “Dear Ms. Buffay: Thank you for calling attention to our error. | 亲爱的布菲小姐 谢谢你提醒我们的错误 |
[08:13] | We have credited your account $500. | 我们已将五百元存入你的户头 |
[08:16] | We’re sorry for the inconvenience | 造成不便之处请多包涵 |
[08:17] | and hope you’ll accept this football phone | 请接受此足球电话 |
[08:23] | as our free gift. ” Do you believe this? | 做为礼物 你们相信吗? |
[08:26] | Now I have $1000 and a football phone. | 现在我多了一千元和一个足球电话 |
[08:31] | What bank is this? | 这是哪家银行? |
[08:34] | Okay, it’s him. | 他来了 |
[08:38] | Who is it? Alan. | 是谁? 亚伦 |
[08:39] | Chandler. He’s here. | 钱德 他来了 |
[08:44] | Okay, please be good. Please? | 拜托 别乱来 |
[08:46] | I mean, remember how much you like me. | 记得你们有多么爱我 |
[08:50] | Hi. Alan, this is everybody. Everybody, this is Alan. | 亚伦 这是大家 各位 他是亚伦 |
[08:56] | Hi. Hey. | 嗨 嗨! |
[08:59] | I’ve heard so much about all you guys. | 小莫肿(总)跟我提起你闷(们) |
[09:08] | Thanks, I’ll call you tomorrow. | 谢谢 我明天再打电话给你 |
[09:14] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:15] | Okay, let’s let the Alanbashing begin. | 开始攻击亚伦吧 |
[09:19] | Who’s gonna take the first shot? | 谁先开始? |
[09:21] | Hmm? | 嗯 |
[09:23] | Come on. | 来吧! |
[09:25] | I’ll go. | 我先来! |
[09:29] | Let’s start with the way he kept picking at | 我们就从他不停剔牙开始 |
[09:32] | You know, I’m sorry, I can’t do this. | 抱歉,我办不到. |
[09:33] | Can’t do it. We loved him. | 我们爱他 |
[09:35] | We loved him. Wait a minute. | 我们爱他. 等一下. |
[09:38] | We’re talking about someone that I’m going out with? | 我们谈的是我约会的对象吗? |
[09:40] | Yes. And did you notice? | 你们都有注意到? |
[09:42] | Yeah. | 耶! |
[09:48] | Know what was great? The way his smile was kind of crooked. | 知道他什么最棒吗? 他的微笑有点邪邪的 |
[09:51] | Yes, yes. Like the man in the shoe. | 对 就像是鞋里的男人 |
[09:54] | What shoe? | 什么鞋? |
[09:57] | From the nursery rhyme. | 诗里的 |
[09:58] | “There was a crooked man who had a crooked smile | 有个驼背的人有着扭曲的微笑… |
[10:01] | who lived in a shoe for a while” | 他住在鞋子里 有一阵子 |
[10:06] | So I think Alan | 我认为亚伦 |
[10:09] | will become the yardstick | 将成为 |
[10:10] | against which all future boyfriends will be measured. | 日后男友被丈量的标准 |
[10:13] | What future boyfriends? | 什么日后男友? |
[10:14] | No, no. I think this could be, you know, “it. “ | 不 我想他就是了 |
[10:17] | Really? Oh, yeah. | 真的呀? 当然 |
[10:19] | I’d marry him just for his David Hasselhoff impression alone. | 他学大卫·哈塞尔霍夫(《海滩游侠》主演) |
[10:22] | You know I’m gonna be doing that at parties, right? | 你知道嘛 我也要在派对上这么做 |
[10:29] | You know what I like most about him? What? | 知道我最喜欢他哪一点? 哪一点? |
[10:32] | The way he makes me feel about myself. | 他改变我看待自己的方式 |
[10:38] | Yeah. | 耶! |
[10:53] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[10:57] | How was the game? | 比赛怎么样? |
[10:59] | Well | 怎么说呢 |
[11:01] | We won! We won! Thank you! Yeah. | 我们赢啦! 耶! |
[11:04] | Fantastic. I have one question: How is that possible? | 太意外了!问题是 这怎么可能呢? |
[11:08] | Alan. He was unbelievable. | 亚伦 他真是太不可思议了 |
[11:11] | He was like that Bugs Bunny cartoon where Bugs is playing all the positions. | 他就像兔宝宝一样守每个位置 |
[11:14] | But instead of Bugs, it was first base, Alan. Second base, Alan | 但我们有一垒手亚伦、二垒手亚伦 |
[11:22] | I mean, it was like he made us into a team. | 他使我们形成一个团队 |
[11:25] | Yep. We sure showed those Hasidic jewelers | 对 我们让对手见识到什么 |
[11:27] | …a thing or two about softball. Nice. | 叫做垒球! 很好嘛! |
[11:31] | Can I ask you guys a question? | 能问你们一个问题吗? |
[11:33] | Do you ever think that Alan is maybe sometimes | 你是否曾感觉亚伦有时 |
[11:36] | What? I don’t know. A little too Alan? | 有时怎样? 我说不上来 太亚伦了 |
[11:40] | Oh, no. That’s not possible. You can never be too Alan. | 不 不可能 你不可能太过于”亚伦” |
[11:44] | Yeah, it’s his innate Alanness that we adore. | 没错我们欣赏的是亚伦的内在 |
[11:49] | I, personally, could have a gallon of Alan. Oh! | 我一个人可以喝下一加仑的亚伦 噢! |
[11:57] | Hey, Lizzy. Hey, Weird Girl. | 嘿,莉兹 嘿,古怪女孩 |
[12:00] | I brought you alphabet soup. Did you pick out the vowels? | 我带字母汤来给你 你挑出有元音的了吗? |
[12:03] | Yes, but I left in the Y’s. Because, you know, “Sometimes Y.” | 但我把”Y”留下来了 因为Y是半元音 |
[12:07] | Um, I also have something else for you. | 我还带了其他东西给你 |
[12:08] | Saltines? | 咸饼干吗? |
[12:10] | No, but would you like $1000 and a football phone? | 不是 你喜欢一千元和足球电话吗? |
[12:13] | What? | 啥? |
[12:15] | Oh, my God. | 偶 天哪 |
[12:17] | Oh, my God. There’s really money in here. I know. | 偶 天哪 这里真的有钱 是的 |
[12:20] | Weird Girl, what are you doing? | 古怪女孩, 你在干什么? |
[12:22] | Oh, I want you to have it. I don’t want it. | 我要给你 我不想要 |
[12:24] | No, no. I have to give you something. | 不 我得拿东西给你 |
[12:27] | No, it’s fine. You don’t | 不用 不用 |
[12:29] | Do you want my tinfoil hat? | 你要我的锡箔纸帽吗? |
[12:31] | No, because you need that. No, it’s okay. Thanks. | 要 因为你需要 算了 谢谢 |
[12:34] | Please. Let me do something. | 求你,让我表示我的谢意 |
[12:37] | Okay, all right. I’ll tell you what. | 这样吧. |
[12:39] | You buy me a soda and then we’re even. Okay? | 你请我喝汽水就扯平了 |
[12:42] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[13:45] | Keep the change. | 不用找了 |
[13:48] | Thanks, Lizzy. | 谢谢你 莉兹 |
[13:49] | Sure you don’t want a pretzel? | 你真的不要椒盐卷饼? |
[13:50] | No, I’m fine. Thanks. See you. | 不,不用了 再见 |
[14:01] | A thumb? | 一个拇指? |
[14:03] | Ew. | 恶 |
[14:05] | I know, I know. I opened it up and there it was | 我知道.我打开时它就浮在里面 |
[14:07] | just floating in there, like this tiny little hitchhiker. | 像个搭便车的 |
[14:12] | Maybe it’s a contest, you know? Like “Collect all five. “ | 或者这是一场竞赛,比如集满五个有奖? |
[14:17] | Does, um, anyone wanna see? | 你们想看看吗? |
[14:19] | No, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[14:21] | Oh, hey, don’t do that. Come on. Cut that out. | 别那样 拜托 掐掉它 |
[14:24] | It’s worse than the thumb. | 这比姆指还糟糕 |
[14:27] | Hey, this is so unfair. | 这不公平 |
[14:29] | Why is it unfair? So I have a flaw. Big deal. | 为何不公平? 我有缺点不行吗?多大点事啊? |
[14:34] | Like Joey’s constant knucklecracking isn’t annoying? | 乔伊常扳指关节就不惹人厌? |
[14:37] | And Ross, with his overpronouncing every single word. | 罗斯把每个音发得太清楚 |
[14:39] | And Monica, with that snort when she laughs. | 莫妮卡大笑时的鼻音 |
[14:41] | I mean, what the hell is that thing? | 搞什么嘛 |
[14:46] | I accept all those flaws. | 我接受大家所有的缺点 |
[14:47] | Why can’t you accept me for this? | 为何大家就不肯接受我的呢? |
[14:56] | Does the knucklecracking bother everybody, or just him? | 扳指关节会惹人厌吗?还是只是他比较烦 |
[15:01] | Well | 呃… |
[15:03] | I could live without it. | 没有它我也能活的下去 |
[15:06] | Huh. | 嗯 |
[15:08] | Well, is it, like, a little annoying? | 觉得有点烦吗? |
[15:10] | Or is it like when Phoebe chews her hair? | 感觉就和看到菲比咬她的头发时一样? |
[15:15] | Now, don’t listen to him, Pheebs, all right? I think it’s endearing. | 菲比 别介意 我觉得那样很可爱 |
[15:19] | Oh, you do, do you? | 真的?是吗? |
[15:27] | You know, there’s nothing wrong with speaking correctly. | 咬字清晰又不犯法! |
[15:31] | Indeed there isn’t. | 的!确!没!错! |
[15:36] | I should really get back to work. | 我该回去工作了 |
[15:37] | Yeah, otherwise someone might get what they actually ordered. | 那么有人就会拿错他们点的东西了 |
[15:43] | The hair comes out and the gloves come off. | 头发冒了出来 手套滑落下来 (全都发泄出来了) |
[16:02] | Did you ever go out with a guy your friends all really like? | 你曾和一个你朋友都喜欢的男人约会吗? |
[16:06] | No. | 没有 |
[16:08] | Okay. Well, I’m going out with a guy my friends all really like. | 我在和一个我朋友都喜欢的男人约会 |
[16:14] | We talking about the coyotes here? | 我们在谈郊狼吗? |
[16:16] | Heh. All right. A cow got through. | 一头牛居然逃脱了 |
[16:21] | Can you believe it? | 你能相信吗? |
[16:22] | It’s just, you know what? | 就像是 你知道吗 |
[16:24] | I just don’t feel the thing. | 我毫无感觉 |
[16:27] | I mean, they feel the thing. I don’t feel the thing. | 而他们却有感觉.我毫无感觉 |
[16:30] | Honey, you should always | 亲爱的 你应该要… |
[16:33] | feel the thing. | 有感觉的 |
[16:38] | Listen, if that’s how you feel about the guy, Monica, dump him. | 如果对他没感觉,就把他甩了 |
[16:41] | I know, it’s just gonna be really hard. | 我知道 但很难 |
[16:43] | Yeah, he’s a big boy. He’ll get over it. | 没错 但他是大人了,他会熬过去的 |
[16:45] | No, he’ll be fine. It’s the other five I’m worried about. | 不 他没事.我担心的是其他五人 |
[16:50] | Do you have any respect for your body? | 难道你不尊重你的身体吗? |
[16:52] | Don’t you realize what you’re doing to yourself? | 你难道不明白自己在做什么吗? |
[16:54] | Hey, you know, I’ve had it with you and your cancer | 还有你们的癌症… |
[16:57] | and your emphysema and your heart disease. | 肺气肿和心脏病… |
[16:59] | The bottom line is, smoking is cool, and you know it. | 至少抽烟很酷,这点你们也很清楚 |
[17:05] | Ahem. Chandler? | 咳 钱德 |
[17:07] | It’s Alan. He wants to speak to you. | 亚伦找你 |
[17:08] | Really? He does? | 真的,他找我? |
[17:12] | Hey, buddy. What’s up? | 老兄 什么事? |
[17:16] | Oh, she told you about that, huh? | 她告诉你了? |
[17:19] | Well, yeah. I have one now and then. Well, yeah, now. | 对 我偶尔会犯烟瘾 对 现在 |
[17:24] | Well, it’s not that bad | 呃 也没那么糟 |
[17:28] | Well, that’s true. | 这倒是真的 |
[17:32] | Gee, you know, no one’s ever put it like that before. | 天啊 没人这么说过 |
[17:36] | Well, okay. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[17:49] | God, he’s good. | 天啊 他真棒 |
[17:51] | If only he were a woman. | 如果他是个女人,那该有多好 |
[17:53] | Yeah. | 恩恩! |
[18:00] | Oh, Lamb Chop. | 小羊排! |
[18:02] | How old is that sock? | 那袜子到底有多旧了? |
[18:06] | If I had a sock on my hand for 30 years, it’d be talking too. | 如果我手上戴着袜子三十年 它也会开始说话 |
[18:11] | Okay, I think it’s time to change somebody’s nicotine patch. | 有人该换尼古丁贴片了 |
[18:17] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[18:19] | Where’s Joey? | 乔伊在哪儿? |
[18:21] | Joey ate my last stick of gum, so I killed him. | 乔伊吃了我的最后一片口香糖 所以我就把他杀了 |
[18:25] | Do you think that was wrong? | 你认为这样不对吗? |
[18:29] | I think he’s across the hall. Thanks. | 我想他在对面 谢谢 |
[18:32] | There you go. | 好啦 |
[18:34] | Ooh, I’m alive with pleasure now. | 我又重拾快乐的生活 |
[18:38] | Hey, Pheebs, you gonna have the rest of that Pop Tart? | 菲比 你还想吃那个小松饼吗? |
[18:43] | Does anyone want the rest of this Pop Tart? | 谁想吃剩下的? |
[18:47] | Hey, I might. | 我要 |
[18:50] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[18:51] | You know, those stupid soda people | 知道吗?汽水公司那些笨蛋 |
[18:53] | gave me $7000 for the thumb. | 给我七千元当姆指的补偿金 |
[18:55] | Oh, my God. Seven thousand dollars? | 天啊 七千元别闹了 |
[18:57] | And on my way over here, I stepped in gum. | 我回家路上又踩到口香糖 |
[19:01] | What is up with the universe? | 这世界到底怎么了? |
[19:04] | What’s going on? | 怎么啦? |
[19:05] | Nothing. I just think it’s nice when we’re all here together. | 是觉得大伙儿在一起很温馨 |
[19:08] | It’s even nicer when everyone gets to wear their underwear. | 如果大家都有穿内裤会更好 |
[19:14] | Uh, Joey Oh. | 呃 乔伊… 哦! |
[19:19] | Okay. Oh,come on. | 好吧 啊 别关电视 |
[19:22] | Please, guys, we have to talk. | 各位 我有话要说 |
[19:24] | Wait, wait. I’m getting adeja of u. | 等等 我有似曾相识的感觉 |
[19:27] | No, I’m not. | 不,好像没有 |
[19:31] | All right, we have to talk. There it is. | 好吧,我们需要谈谈 瞧,来了 |
[19:37] | Okay, it’s about Alan. | 是有关亚伦的事 |
[19:39] | There’s something you should know. | 有些事你应该了解 |
[19:43] | Oh, man, there’s really no easy way to say this. Uh… | 真的很难启齿 呃… |
[19:48] | I’ve decided to break up with Alan. | 我决定和亚伦分手 |
[19:55] | Is there somebody else? | 有第三者? |
[19:59] | No, no, no. It’s just… | 没有 只是… |
[20:01] | you know, things change. People change. | 只是世事难料 人都会变 |
[20:05] | We didn’t change. | 我们没变 |
[20:09] | So that’s it? It’s over? | 就这样?结束了? |
[20:13] | Just like that? | 就这样结束了 |
[20:15] | You know, you let your guard down. | 放下防御 |
[20:17] | You know, you start to really care about someone, and I just… | 真心对待一个人 |
[20:24] | Look, I could go on pretending. Okay. | 我可以继续伪装 可以啊 |
[20:27] | No. No, that wouldn’t be fair to me… | 这样对我不公平 |
[20:29] | …it wouldn’t be fair to Alan, it wouldn’t fair to you. | …对亚伦也是 对你们大家也是 |
[20:31] | Yeah, well, who wants fair? | 是吗?谁要公平? |
[20:33] | I mean, I just want things back, you know, the way they were. | 我只想要回失去的 回到往日 |
[20:39] | I’m sorry. Oh, she’s sorry. I feel better. | 我很抱歉 她说抱歉 我舒坦多了 |
[20:45] | I just can’t believe this. | 我真是不敢相信 |
[20:47] | I mean, with the holidays coming up. I wanted him to meet my family. | 假期就要来临了 我要带他去见我的家人 |
[20:53] | I’ll meet someone else. There’ll be other Alans. | 我会找到新欢的 另一个亚伦 |
[20:56] | Yeah, right. | 是呀,另一个 |
[21:02] | Are you guys gonna be okay? Hey, hey. We’ll be fine. | 你们不会有事吧? 嘿 嘿 我们会好的 |
[21:06] | We’re just gonna need a little time. | 我们只是需要一点时间 |
[21:09] | I understand. | 我了解 |
[21:16] | Wow. | 哇 |
[21:18] | I’m really sorry. Yeah. I mean,I’m sorry too. | 我真的很抱歉 我也很抱歉 |
[21:22] | But I gotta tell you, I’m a little relieved. | 但是我有点松了一口气 |
[21:24] | Relieved? Yeah, well | 松了一口气? 是的 呃 |
[21:27] | I mean, I had a great time with you. | …对 我是说我和你在一起很开心 |
[21:30] | I just can’t stand your friends. | 只是我受不了你朋友 |
[21:39] | Remember when we went to Central Park and rented boats? | 记得我们到中央公园划船吗? |
[21:44] | That was fun. | 那很有趣 |
[21:46] | Yeah. He could row like a Viking. | 嗯 他划得就像维京人一样 |
[21:55] | Hi. Hi. | 嗨 嗨 |
[21:59] | So how’d it go? | 情况如何? |
[22:02] | You know. Did he mention us? | 你知道的 他有提到我们吗? |
[22:10] | He says he’s really gonna miss you guys. | 他说他会想念你们的 |
[22:19] | You had a rough day, huh? | 悲惨的一天? |
[22:21] | Oh, you have no idea. Come here. | 你无法体会 过来宝贝 |
[22:27] | That’s it. I’m getting cigarettes. No, no, no. | 我受够了 我要抽烟 不行 |
[22:29] | I don’t care. I don’t care. | 我管不了那么多了 |
[22:31] | Game’s over. I’m weak. I’ve gotta smoke. I’ve gotta have the smoke. | 我投降,我是懦夫, 我要抽烟 |
[22:34] | If you never smoke again, I’ll give you $7000. | 如果你不再抽烟我就给你七千块 |
[22:38] | Yeah, all right. | 好吧,没问题 |