时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Oh,that’s good. | 那真的很不错 |
[00:03] | Okay. All right, Phoebe? Okay, okay. | 好了 菲比 好的 |
[00:05] | If I were omnipotent for a day, I would want, urn, world peace… | 如果我能大权在握一天 我要世界和平 |
[00:10] | …no more hunger good things for the rain forest. | 不再有饥饿 保护雨林 |
[00:14] | And bigger boobs. | 咪咪变大一点 |
[00:17] | Well, see, you took mine, so… | 你抢走我的愿望了 |
[00:21] | Chandler, what about you? | 钱德 你呢? |
[00:22] | If I were omnipotent for a day, I’dmake myself omnipotent forever | 如果我能大权在握一天 我会让自己永远大权在握 |
[00:26] | Heh. See,there’salways one guy. | 看吧 总是有这样的人 |
[00:28] | “If I had a wish I’d wish for three more wishes.” | 如果我能许一个愿 我的愿望是再许三个愿 |
[00:34] | Hey, Joey. Hey, buddy. | 乔伊 兄弟 |
[00:35] | What would you do if you were omnipotent? | 如果你能大权在握 你要做什么? |
[00:38] | Probably kill myself. | 可能是自杀吧 |
[00:41] | Excuse me? | 你说什么? |
[00:43] | Hey, if Little Joeys dead, then I got no reason to live, you know? | 如果小乔伊死了 我没有理由再活下去 |
[00:49] | Joey, uh, omnipotent. | 乔伊 大权在握 |
[00:53] | You are? | 你是吗? |
[00:55] | Ross I’m… | 罗斯 我… |
[01:49] | How does she do that? | 她是怎么办到的? |
[01:51] | I cannot sleep in a public place. | 我在公共场合睡不着 |
[01:54] | Would you look at her? | 你能看看她吗? |
[01:56] | She’s so peaceful. Yeah. | 她睡得好香 对 |
[02:01] | What? What? Hi. | 什么?什么?嗨 |
[02:03] | It’s okay, you know. You just nodded off again. | 没事的 你只是又睡着了 |
[02:06] | Oh. What’sgoing on with you? | 噢 你是怎么了? |
[02:08] | I got no sleep last night. Why? | 昨晚我根本没睡 为什么? |
[02:10] | My grandmother has this new boyfriend… | 我奶奶交了新男友 |
[02:13] | …and they’re both kind of insecure in bed,so… | 他们在床上摇来摇去的 |
[02:17] | And deaf | 他们都聋了 |
[02:20] | So they’re constantly having to reassure each other that they’re having a good time. | 他们不断跟对方保证他们非常快乐 |
[02:24] | You have no idea how loud they are. | 你不知道他们有多吵 |
[02:29] | You can stay with Rachel and me tonight. Thanks. | 今晚你可以过来跟我和瑞秋住 谢谢 |
[02:32] | 95 96 97. | 95步 96步 97步 |
[02:34] | See, I told you. Less than 100 steps from our place to here. | 看吧 我说的对 这里离我们的公寓不到一百步 |
[02:38] | You got way too much free time, man. | 你真的是太闲了 |
[02:41] | Hey,there’s the birthday boy. | 寿星在那里 |
[02:45] | Ross, check it out. Hockey tickets. | 罗斯 看吧 曲棍球赛门票 |
[02:47] | Rangers-Penguins tonight at the Garden. | 今晚《游骑兵队》跟《企鹅队》 在花园广场比赛 |
[02:48] | We’re taking you. | 我们要带你一起去 |
[02:49] | Happy birthday, pal. We love you, man. | 生日快乐 我们爱你 |
[02:54] | Its funny, my birthday was seven months ago. | 真有趣 我生日是七个月前 |
[02:57] | So? So 1m guessing you had an extra ticket… | 所以呢? 我猜你们多买了一张门票 |
[03:00] | …and couldn’t decide which one of you got to bring a date? Huh? | 无法决定谁能带女伴去? |
[03:04] | Well,aren’t we Mr. The-Glass-Is-Half-Empty? | 对吧?悲观先生 |
[03:07] | Oh, my God. Oh. | 天啊 |
[03:09] | Is today the 20th? October 20th? | 今天是十月二十日? |
[03:12] | I was hoping you wouldn’t remember Oh. | 我还希望你不会记得 噢 |
[03:14] | What’s wrong with the 20th? | 二十日有什么问题? |
[03:16] | Eleven days before Halloween? All the good costumes are gone? | 离万圣节还有十一天? 所有的好服装都被租走了? |
[03:20] | Todays the day Carol and I… | 今天是卡萝跟我 |
[03:23] | …first consummated… | 第一次发生… |
[03:26] | …our physical relationship. | 生理关系的日子 |
[03:30] | We had sex. | 我们上床了 |
[03:34] | You know what? I better pass on the game. | 你知道吗?我不想看比赛 |
[03:36] | I think I’m just gonna go home and think about my ex-wife and her lesbian lover. | 我打算回家想我的前妻 跟她的同性恋爱人 |
[03:42] | The hell with hockey. Let’s all do that. | 管他的曲棍球 我们都那么做吧 |
[03:47] | Come on, Ross. You, me, Joey, ice? | 来吧 罗斯 你、我跟乔伊去看曲棍球赛? |
[03:50] | Guys’night out? Come on, what do you say, big guy? | 男生一起出去玩一晚? 来吧 你觉得如何?大师哥 |
[03:54] | What are you doing? I have no idea. | 你在做什么? 我不知道 |
[03:56] | Come on Ross. | 别这样 罗斯 |
[03:58] | All right, all right. Maybe it will take my mind off it. | 好吧 或许这能让我忘了那些事 |
[04:01] | You promise to buy me a big foam finger? You got it. | 你们保证会帮我买根假手指? 没问题 |
[04:03] | All right. Look, look, look. My first paycheck. | 好吧 快看 我的第一张薪水支票 |
[04:07] | Look at the window. There’s my name. Hi, me. | 看信封上是我的名字 你好 |
[04:13] | I remember the day I got my first paycheck. | 我记得我第一次领到薪水的日子 |
[04:16] | There was a cave-in in one of the mines, and eight people were killed. | 矿坑发生倒塌意外 八人丧生 |
[04:21] | Wow, you worked in a mine? | 你在矿坑工作? |
[04:23] | No, I worked at a Dairy Queen. Why? | 不 我在乳品店工作 怎么了? |
[04:29] | God,isn’t this exciting? I earned this. | 天啊 这真的很棒吧? 这是我赚来的钱 |
[04:32] | I wiped tables for it. I steamed milk for it. | 我擦桌子跟加热牛奶赚来的钱 |
[04:34] | And it was totally… | 这真是太… |
[04:37] | …not worth it. | 不值得 |
[04:39] | Who’s FICA? Why’she getting all my money? | 谁是社会安全税? 为什么他拿走我所有的钱? |
[04:44] | I mean,what…? Chandler look at that. | 这是怎么一回事? 钱德 帮我看一下 |
[04:48] | Oh, this is not that bad. | 这还算不错 |
[04:50] | Oh,you’re fine, yeah, for a first job. | 对 就第一份工作来说 你还算不错了 |
[04:53] | You can totally, totally live on this. Oh, yeah, yeah. | 你可以靠它活下去 对 |
[04:59] | By the way, great service today. Oh, yeah. | 对了 今天服务很不错 对 |
[05:01] | Terrific. It was excellent. | 太棒了 真的很不错 |
[05:03] | Unbelievable. And all that milk and stuff? Great. | 不可思议 牛奶跟咖啡?太棒了 |
[05:06] | Hockey. Hockey. Hockey. | 曲棍球 曲棍球 |
[05:19] | Hockey. Hockey. Hockey. Hockey. | 曲棍球 曲棍球 |
[05:24] | Rachel? | 瑞秋 |
[05:26] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[05:34] | I swear I’ve seen birds do this on Wild Kingdom. | 我发誓在《野生王国》里 我看过鸟这么做 |
[05:38] | What are you guys doing here? | 你们来这里做什么? |
[05:40] | Well we were in the city shopping, and your mom said you work here… | 我们来市区血拼 你妈说你在这里工作 |
[05:43] | …and it’s true. | 那是真的 |
[05:46] | Yeah. | 对 |
[05:48] | Look at you in the apron. You look like youre in a play. | 看看你穿围裙的样子 你看起来像是在演戏 |
[05:54] | God, look at you. You are so big. I can’t believe it. | 天啊 看看你 你的肚子好大 我不敢相信 |
[05:58] | I know I know.I’m a duplex. | 我知道 我是一人吃两人补 |
[06:02] | So,what’s going on with you? | 你还好吗? |
[06:03] | Well, guess who my dad’s making partner in his firm. | 猜猜我爸找谁当他的事务所合伙人 |
[06:10] | And while were on the subject of news… | 既然聊到大家的近况了 |
[06:16] | Look, look. I have elbows. | 看吧 我有手肘 |
[06:25] | Passes it up to Leetch. | 传给力奇 |
[06:26] | Leetch spots Messier in the crease. Heres the pass. | 力奇发现梅瑟在边线 传球 |
[06:31] | We’ll take a time-out while Messier stops to look at some women’s shoes. | 我们要暂停一下 因为梅瑟停下来看女鞋 |
[06:36] | Carol was wearing boots just like those | 卡萝穿着一双类似那样的靴子 |
[06:38] | the night that we first… | 就在那晚我们第一次… |
[06:41] | You know. | 你知道的 |
[06:42] | In fact, she, uh… | 事实上她… |
[06:44] | She never took them off. Ha, ha. | 她一直没脱鞋 哈哈 |
[06:46] | It’s because we…Sorry. Sorry. | 因为我们…抱歉 |
[06:50] | I can’t believe… | 我不敢相信 |
[06:55] | What? Peach pit. | 什么? 桃子核 |
[06:57] | Yes, bunny? | 什么事?小伙子 |
[07:00] | Peach pit. | 桃子核 |
[07:01] | That night, we, uh, had Peaches? | 那晚我们吃了… 蜜桃? |
[07:04] | Actually, nectarines, but basically. | 是油桃才对 但基本上来说都一样 |
[07:08] | Could’vebeen a peach. Then we uh… | 算是蜜桃 然后我们… |
[07:11] | Then we got dressed and I walked her to… | 我们穿好衣服 我陪她走到 |
[07:15] | …the bus stop. | 公车站 |
[07:18] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[07:20] | Hey, that woman’s got an ass like Carol’s. | 那女人的屁股跟卡萝很像 |
[07:27] | What? I thought we were trying to find stuff. | 什么? 我以为我们在找跟她有关的东西 |
[07:31] | Oh, come on, you guys. Tell me all the dirt. | 来吧 各位 告诉我所有的八卦消息 |
[07:34] | Well, the biggest news is still you dumping Barry at the altar | 最大的八卦消息 还是你在婚礼上甩了贝瑞 |
[07:40] | All right, lets talk reality for a second. Okay. | 好吧 来谈一下现实问题 好的 |
[07:44] | When are you coming home? What? | 你何时要回家? 什么? |
[07:46] | Guys, I’m not. | 各位 我不回家了 |
[07:48] | Heh. Come on. This is us. I’m not. | 少来了 你是在跟我们说 我不回家了 |
[07:52] | This is what I’m doing now. I’ve got this job. | 这是我现在的生活 我找到这份工作 |
[07:56] | Waitressing? | 当服务生? |
[07:58] | Heh.I’m not just waitressing. | 我不只是当服务生 |
[08:01] | I mean,I’m… | 我是说我… |
[08:03] | I, urn… | 我… |
[08:06] | I write the specials on the specials board. | 我在特餐公告栏写特餐消息 |
[08:09] | And I take the dead flowers out of the vase. | 将枯掉的花从花瓶拿出来 |
[08:14] | Urn, oh, and sometirnes Arturo lets me put the little chocolate blobbies on the cookies. | 有时候阿杜洛会让我 将小巧克力块放在饼干上 |
[08:19] | Well, your mom didn’t tell us about the blobbies. | 你妈妈没跟我们提小巧克力块的事 |
[08:33] | Hey, Rach. How was it with your friends? | 瑞秋 你跟你的朋友聊得还好吧? |
[08:39] | Okay, how would you like some Tiki Death Punch? | 好啊 你要喝点鸡尾酒吗? |
[08:43] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[08:44] | Wellit’srum and… Okay. | 我加了兰姆酒跟… 好吧 |
[08:50] | We thought since Phoebe’s staying over we’d have a slumber party. | 我们想既然菲比要留下来过夜 我们要办睡衣派对 |
[08:53] | We got some trashy magazines, we got cookie dough, we got Twister. | 我们买了八卦杂志 还有饼干跟扭扭乐 |
[08:57] | Ooh, ooh. And I brought Operation. | 我带了手术游戏来 |
[09:00] | But I lost the tweezers, so we can’t operate. | 但镊子不见了 没办法动手术 |
[09:04] | But we can prep the guy. | 但我们能帮病人做准备 |
[09:09] | Rach.it’s the Visa-card people. | 瑞秋 是信用卡公司打来的 |
[09:11] | Oh, God. Ask them what they want. | 天啊 问他们想干什么 |
[09:13] | Could you please tell me what this is in reference to? | 请问有何贵事吗? |
[09:18] | Yes, hold on. | 好的 请稍等 |
[09:19] | Urn, they say there’s been unusual activity on your account. | 他们说你的帐户有异常活动 |
[09:22] | But I haven’t used my card in weeks. That is the unusual activity. | 但我好几个星期没刷卡了 那就是异常活动 |
[09:28] | They just wanna see if you’re okay. | 他们只想知道你是否没事 |
[09:30] | They wanna know if I’mokay? | 他们想知道我是否没事? |
[09:32] | Okay, they wanna know if I’m okay. Okay,let’s see. | 好吧 他们想知道我是否没事 让我想一想 |
[09:35] | Well let’s see. The FICA guys took all my money. | 让我想一想 社会安全税拿走我所有的钱 |
[09:39] | Everyone I know is either getting married or getting pregnant or getting promoted… | 我认识的人不是结婚 怀孕就是升官了 |
[09:43] | …and I’m getting coffee. | 我在端咖啡 |
[09:44] | And it’s not even for me. | 那不是我要喝的咖啡 |
[09:47] | So if that sounds like Im okay, okay, then you can tell them I’m okay. Okay? | 如果那听起来像是我很好 跟他们说我很好 好吗? |
[09:53] | Uh, Rachel has left the building. | 瑞秋不在 |
[09:57] | Can you call back? All right. Come on. | 你能再打来吗? 好了 来吧 |
[10:02] | Let’s play Twister. | 我们来玩扭扭乐 |
[10:12] | Sorry. Sorry, sorry, sorry. | 抱歉 对不起 |
[10:17] | What? There was ice there that night with Carol? | 什么? 你那晚跟卡萝也看到冰了吗? |
[10:20] | Plastic seats? Four thousand angry Pittsburgh fans? | 塑胶椅? 四千名愤怒的匹兹堡球迷? |
[10:25] | No, actually, I was just saying it looks likewe’renot sitting together. | 不 我是说看起来 我们没办法坐在一起 |
[10:29] | But now that you mention it, there was ice there that night. | 既然你都提起了 那晚的确跟冰有关系 |
[10:33] | It was the first frost. | 那晚是初霜 |
[10:36] | We were…Sit. Just sit down. Sit. | 我们…坐吧 快点 |
[10:39] | You should feel great. | 你该觉得很棒 |
[10:40] | You’re doing this amazing independent thing. | 你在独立过生活 |
[10:43] | Monica, what is so amazing? | 摩妮卡 那有什么好的? |
[10:45] | I gave up like everything. And for what? | 我放弃了一切 为什么? |
[10:50] | You are just like Jack. | 你跟杰克一样? |
[10:52] | Jack from downstairs? | 楼下的杰克? |
[10:54] | No Jack and the Beanstalk. | 不 《杰克与魔豆》 |
[10:57] | Ah, the other Jack. Yeah, right. | 另一个杰克 对 |
[11:00] | See, he gave up something, but then he got those magic beans. | 听着 他放弃一些事 得到魔豆 |
[11:04] | And then he woke up and there was this big plant… | 他醒过来 看到一大探植物 |
[11:08] | …outside of his window, full of possibilities and stuff. | 在他家窗户外面 充满了无限的可能性 |
[11:12] | And he lived in a village, and you live in the Village. | 他住在小村子里 你住在村区 |
[11:16] | Okay but Pheebs, Pheebs, Jack gave up a cow. | 好了 菲比 杰克放弃一头牛 |
[11:20] | I gave up an orthodontist. | 我放弃一位牙齿矫正师 |
[11:22] | Okay. I know I didn’t love him, but… | 好吧 我知道我不爱他 可是… |
[11:25] | Oh,see, Jack did love the cow. | 看吧 杰克爱那头牛 |
[11:28] | But, see, it was a plan, you know? It was clear. | 那是我的计划 你知道吗?一切是那么清楚 |
[11:31] | Everything was figured out, and now everything’s just kind of like… | 一切都已经安排好了 现在是… |
[11:34] | Flupie? Yeah. | 混乱? 对 |
[11:38] | You’re not the only one. We don’t know where we’re going. | 不只是你 我们也不知道自己要做什么 |
[11:41] | You gotta figure, at some point, it’s gonna come together… | 终有一天你会知道 情况会变得清楚 |
[11:44] | and it’s just gonna be”unflupie.” | 不再混乱 |
[11:47] | Yeah. like that’s a word. | 对 才没有那个字 |
[11:52] | Okay, but, Monica, what if it doesn’t come together? | 好吧 摩妮卡 如果情况不会好转呢? |
[11:57] | Pheebs? | 菲比 |
[12:00] | Well, because you just…I don’t like this question. | 因为你…我不喜欢这个问题 |
[12:04] | Okay, see? See, you guys? What if we dont get magic beans? | 看吧 如果我们找不到魔豆呢? |
[12:08] | I mean, what if all we’ve got are… | 我是说如果我们只有 |
[12:11] | beans? | 一般的豆子呢? |
[12:16] | Get him! Get him! Get him! | 给他好看 |
[12:20] | Get…Yes! You’re not laughing now, are you, pal? | 太棒了 你笑不出来了吧?兄弟 |
[12:23] | Thats all you need, a bunch of toothless guys hitting each other with sticks. | 那能治好你的忧郁 几个没牙的家伙拿着球棍互打 |
[12:27] | Pass it. Pass it. | 传球 |
[12:29] | He’s open,he’s open. Shoot it shoot it shoot it! | 他有空档 射门 |
[12:39] | Hey, look, were on that TV thing. | 看吧 我们上大银慕了 |
[12:43] | I got it! Hey, hey, we got it! Hey! | 我接到球了 我们接到球了 |
[12:57] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[12:58] | It says to call this number if you’re not completely satisfied with this candy bar | 上面说对糖果棒不满意 可以打这个电话号码 |
[13:07] | Well,I’m not completely satisfied. | 我不满意 |
[13:11] | Listen,it’s kind of an emergency. | 听着 这是紧急情况 |
[13:12] | I guess you’d know that, or we’d be in the predicament room. | 我猜你应该知道 不然我们应该是在危机室 |
[13:18] | Hold on. Fill these out. Sit over there. | 等一下 填好表格 坐在那边等 |
[13:21] | Look, I don’t wanna make any trouble, okay? | 听着 我不想麻烦你 |
[13:24] | But Im in a lot of pain here, all right? My face is dented. | 但我真的很痛 我毁容了 |
[13:28] | Well,you’ll have to wait your turn. Well how long do you think it’ll be? | 你必须排队等 你觉得我们得等多久? |
[13:33] | Any minute now. | 随时都会轮到你们 |
[13:37] | Hey, listen… | 听着 |
[13:51] | Oh.I’m so sorry, you guys. I didn’t mean to bring you down. | 对不起 我无意拉你们下水 |
[13:56] | No, you were right. | 不 你说的对 |
[13:58] | I don’t have a plan. | 我没有计划 |
[14:03] | Pizza guy. | 披萨送来了 |
[14:05] | Thank God. Food. | 谢天谢地 食物 |
[14:07] | Phoebe? What? | 菲比 什么? |
[14:09] | Do you have a plan? l dont even have a”pla.” | 你有计划? 我什么都没有 |
[14:16] | Hi. One mushroom, green pepper and onion? | 一份蘑菇青椒洋葱披萨? |
[14:19] | No, no, no.That’s not what we ordered. | 不 那不是我们点的披萨 |
[14:22] | We ordered a fat-free crust with extra cheese. | 我们点了脱脂面皮 多加了起司的披萨 |
[14:29] | Wait,you’re not G.Stephanopoulos? No. | 你们不是史帝芬 洛普诺斯? 没错 |
[14:32] | Oh. man. My dad’s gonna kill me. Wait. | 天啊 我爸会杀T我 等一下 |
[14:35] | Did you say G. Stephanopoulos? | 你说史帝芬 洛普诺斯吗? |
[14:39] | Yeah, this one goes across the street. I must have given him yours. | 对 这是对街订的披萨 我一定把你们的披萨给了他 |
[14:42] | Oh, bonehead. Bonehead. | 大笨蛋 |
[14:45] | Wait, was this a small Mediterranean guy with curiously intelligent good looks? | 等一下 他是矮小的地中海裔人 看起来很聪明? |
[14:50] | Yeah, that sounds about right. | 对 他就是长那个样子 |
[14:52] | Was he wearing a stunning blue suit? And a power tie? | 他穿着亮蓝色衬衫? 打着显眼的领带? |
[14:57] | No, pretty much just a towel. | 不 他只围了一条浴巾 |
[14:59] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[15:01] | Oh, my God. You want me to take this back? | 天啊 你们要我把这个拿回去吗? |
[15:03] | What? Are you nuts? We’ve got George Stephanopoulos pizza. | 什么?你疯了吗? 这是乔治 史帝芬洛普诺斯的披萨 |
[15:09] | Here. | 来吧 |
[15:12] | Uh, Pheebs? Yeah? | 菲比 什么? |
[15:13] | Who’s George Snuffleupagus? | 谁是 乔治 史帝芬 洛普诺斯? |
[15:18] | That’s BigBird’s friend. | 他是大鸟的朋友 |
[15:22] | I see pizza. Oh I wanna see. Let me see. Let me see. | 我看到披萨了 我要看 让我看看 |
[15:26] | Hello? Who are we spying on? | 我们在偷看谁? |
[15:28] | You know the White House adviser? Clinton’scampaign guy. | 你知道白宫顾问吗? 克林顿的竞选总干事? |
[15:31] | The one with the great hair, sexy smile, really cute butt? | 那个发型帅气 笑容性感、屁股很可爱的帅哥? |
[15:35] | Oh. him. The little guy. Oh, I love him. | 原来是他 那个小矮子 我爱他 |
[15:39] | Ooh. Oh, wait. Wait, I see a woman. | 等一下 我看到一个女人 |
[15:42] | Tell me it’s his mother. | 跟我说那是他妈妈 |
[15:45] | Definitely not his mother. Oh. no. | 绝对不是他妈妈 不 |
[15:48] | Oh, wait,she’s walking across the floor. | 等一下 她走到对面 |
[15:50] | She’s walking,she’s walking. | 她还在走 |
[15:53] | She’s going for the pizza. Hey,that’s not for you, bitch! | 她要去拿披萨 那不是给你吃的 臭女人 |
[16:01] | Dr Max to Center 456. | 麦斯医生请到中区456 |
[16:11] | Excuse me. We’ve been here for over an hour. | 对不起 我们等了一个小时 |
[16:14] | And people less sick than my friend have gone in. | 没我朋友严重的人都进去了 |
[16:16] | I mean, that guy with the toe thing? Who’s he sleeping with? | 我是指脚趾有问题的家伙 他跟谁上床? |
[16:23] | Oh, come on, Dora.Don’t be mad. | 少来了 朵拉 别生气 |
[16:26] | I know we both said some things… | 我知道我们都说了一些 |
[16:30] | we didn’t mean… | 无心之语 |
[16:31] | …but that doesn’t mean we still don’t love each other | 那不代表我们不爱彼此 |
[16:35] | You know I feel like I’ve lost her | 我觉得我失去她了 |
[16:42] | Lights still out? Yeah. | 还没开灯? 对 |
[16:44] | Well, maybe they’re napping. | 或许他们在睡觉 |
[16:47] | Heh. Please.They’re having sex. | 拜托 他们在上床 |
[16:49] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[16:55] | So, what do you think George is like? | 你们觉得乔治是什么样的人? |
[16:59] | I think he’s shy. Oh, yeah? | 我想他应该很害羞 是吗? |
[17:01] | Yeah. I think you have to draw him out. | 对 我想你得鼓励他 |
[17:04] | And then when you do, he’s a preppy animal. | 当你那么做时 他会变成做好准备的野兽 |
[17:11] | Come on. | 少来了 |
[17:13] | I remember the moonlight coming in through the open window | 我记得月光从打开的窗户洒了进来 |
[17:17] | …and her face had the most incredible glow. | 她的脸闪闪发光美极了 |
[17:20] | Yes, the moon, the glow, the magical feeling. | 对 月光 发光 神奇感觉 |
[17:24] | You did this part. | 这部份你说过了 |
[17:25] | Could I get some painkillers over here, please? | 拜托送点止痛药过来 |
[17:29] | He’s right, enough already. What is the big deal about today? | 他说的对 够了 今天有什么大不了的? |
[17:32] | So you slept with her for the first time. So what? | 你第一次跟她上床 那有什么大不了的? |
[17:35] | You slept with her for seven years after that. | 之后你跟她睡了七年 |
[17:39] | It’s just a little more complicated than that. | 情况比你说的复杂 |
[17:41] | What? What is it? That she left you? That she likes women? | 什么?怎么了? 她离开你?她喜欢女人? |
[17:44] | That she left you for a woman that likes women? | 她为了喜欢女人的女人离开你? |
[17:47] | A little louder | 你可以再大声一点 |
[17:48] | There’s a man on the 12th floor in a coma who didn’t quite hear you. | 12楼陷入昏迷的病人 没听到你在说什么 |
[17:55] | Then what? | 那又怎么样? |
[17:57] | My first time with Carol was… | 我跟卡萝的第一次是… |
[18:00] | Was my… | 是我的… |
[18:03] | What? | 什么? |
[18:07] | It was my first… | 那是我的第一… |
[18:10] | time. | 次 |
[18:13] | With Carol? | 跟卡萝? |
[18:21] | So in your whole life, you’ve only been with one…? | 你一辈子只跟一个女人在一起过? |
[18:26] | Oh, boy. Hockey was a big mistake. | 天啊 看曲棍球赛是个天大的错误 |
[18:31] | There’s a whole bunch of stuff we could’ve done tonight. | 今晚我们可以做的事太多了 |
[18:35] | Okay. Okay, I got one. | 好吧 我想到一个 |
[18:38] | Do you remember that vegetarianpate that I made that you loved so much? | 你记得你超爱吃我做的素食香肠吗? |
[18:46] | Well. unless goose is a vegetable… | 除非鹅肉也算是蔬菜 |
[18:52] | Okay, fine, fine. | 好吧 |
[18:54] | Now I don’t feel so bad about sleeping with Jason Hurley. | 现在我不会 为了跟杰森赫利上床感到内疚 |
[18:57] | What? You slept with Jason? You had already broken up. | 什么?你跟杰森上床? 那时你们已经分手了 |
[19:01] | How long? Just a couple hours. | 分手多久? 只有几小时 |
[19:04] | Oh. that’s nice. | 那真的是太好了 |
[19:06] | Okay, okay, okay, I got one. | 好了 我想到一个 |
[19:10] | Anyway. | 管它的 |
[19:12] | The valentine Tommy Rollerson left in your locker | 汤米罗勒森在你柜里留下的情人卡 |
[19:14] | was really from me. | 事实上是我写的 |
[19:16] | Excuse me? | 你说什么? |
[19:18] | Oh hello? Like he was really gonna send you one. | 天啊 他才不会送你情人卡 |
[19:24] | She was a big girl. | 那时她很胖 |
[19:28] | Really | 真的吗? |
[19:29] | Well, at least big girls dont pee in their pants in seventh grade. | 至少胖女孩不会在七年级时尿裤子 |
[19:34] | I was laughing. You made me laugh. | 我在笑 你逗我笑 |
[19:37] | Oh, my God. There he is. There he is. There he is. | 天啊 他出现了 |
[19:40] | Where? Right where we’ve been looking all night. | 哪里? 就在我们看了一整晚的地方 |
[19:44] | Oh,he’sso cute. Oh, George, baby, drop the towel. | 他好可爱 乔治 宝贝 脱掉浴巾 |
[19:47] | Come on, drop the towel. Drop the towel. | 快点 脱掉浴巾 脱掉浴巾 |
[19:49] | Please drop the towel. Drop it. | 拜托你脱掉浴巾 快点 |
[19:56] | Man, can you believe he’s only had sex with one woman? | 天啊 你能相信 他只跟一个女人上过床吗? |
[20:02] | I think it’s great. | 我觉得那很棒 |
[20:04] | You know,it’s sweet.It’s romantic. | 既深情又浪漫 |
[20:09] | Really | 真的吗? |
[20:11] | No, are you kidding? The guy’s a freak. I judge him. | 不 你在开玩笑吗? 这家伙是怪胎 我是在批评他 |
[20:14] | Hey, man. Hey, buddy. | 兄弟 兄弟 |
[20:21] | That’s attractive. | 那还真是迷人 |
[20:25] | Oh, I thought you were great in Silence of the Lambs. | 我觉得你很适合演《沉默的羔羊》 |
[20:31] | Oh, come on, admit it, all things considered, you had fun tonight. | 少来了 承认吧 毕竟今晚你玩得很开心 |
[20:34] | Fun? Where was the fun? | 开心?有什么好开心的? |
[20:35] | Tell me specifically, which part was the fun part? | 告诉我哪个部份可以开心了? |
[20:38] | Wheres my puck? | 我的橡皮圆盘在哪里? |
[20:39] | Oh. The kid has it. The kid? | 那孩子拿走了 那孩子 |
[20:44] | Ahem. Excuse me, uh,that’s my puck. | 对不起 那是我的橡皮圆盘 |
[20:46] | I found it. Finders keepers, losers weepers. | 那是我捡到的 谁捡到就是谁的 弄丢的人只能哭 |
[20:54] | You gotta do it, man. | 你得出重手 兄弟 |
[20:57] | Oh, yeah? Well, I’m rubber,you’re glue. Whatever you… | 是吗?我是橡皮 你是胶水 不论你… |
[21:00] | I can’t do it. | 我没办法那么做 |
[21:02] | Listen, uh, give me back my puck. No. | 听着 把圆盘还给我 不 |
[21:05] | Yes, how about? No. | 你想怎么样? 不 |
[21:06] | No, come here. Just give me my puck. No, no, no. | 不 快点 把圆盘还给我 不 |
[21:09] | Hey, no roughhousing in my ER. | 不 在我的急诊室不准打架 |
[21:11] | Give me my puck! Unh. | 把圆盘还给我 |
[21:18] | Now, that was fun. | 那真的很好玩 |
[21:26] | Okay, Monica. | 好吧 摩妮卡 |
[21:28] | Right foot, red. | 右脚 红色 |
[21:30] | Couldve played Monopoly, but no. | 我们可以玩大富翁 还是不要吧 |
[21:40] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[21:48] | Okay, Pheebs. Right hand, blue. | 好吧 菲比 右手 蓝色 |
[21:53] | Good. Hmm? | 很不错 |
[22:00] | Hello? | 你好 |
[22:03] | Oh. Rachel,it’s the Visa-card people. | 瑞秋 是信用卡公司打来的 |
[22:05] | Oh, okay. Will you take my place? | 好吧 你能代替我一下吗? |
[22:07] | All right. Yes, this is Rachel. | 没问题 对 我是端秋 |
[22:09] | No. | 不 |
[22:12] | Hello? | 喂 |
[22:14] | Oh, yeah. No, I know. I haven’t been using it much. | 对 不 我知道 我最近没刷卡 |
[22:18] | Oh, well, thanks, but I’m okay, really. | 谢谢 我真的没事 |
[22:21] | To the green, to the green. | 绿色 |
[22:23] | Oh, no. To the green. | 不 绿色 |
[22:24] | I’ve got magic beans. | 我找到魔豆了 |
[22:29] | No, no, never mind. | 不 算了 |
[22:31] | To the left. To the left. | 左边 |
[22:35] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |