时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:17] | I’m sorry. Oh, my God. That’s it. | 抱歉 天啊 我受够了 |
[00:19] | You just barge in here and you don’t knock? | 你不敲门就闯进来? |
[00:22] | You have no respect for anybody’s privacy. | 难道你不尊重别人的隐私权? |
[00:24] | Rachel, wait. No, you wait. This is ridiculous. | 瑞秋 你等一下 不 你等一下 这太荒谬了 |
[00:26] | Can I just say one thing? What? What? | 我能说一件事吗? 什么事? |
[00:28] | That’s a relatively open weave and I can still see your… | 这块布编得非常松 因此我仍能看见… |
[00:32] | …nippular area. | 你的两点 |
[01:28] | Honey, honey, tell them the story about your patient… | 亲爱的 告诉他们你病人的故事 |
[01:31] | …who thinks things are other things. | 那个人如何把事想成另一件事 |
[01:33] | You know? | 你知道吗? |
[01:35] | Like when the phone rings and she takes a shower. | 例如 电话响时她就去洗澡 |
[01:40] | That’s pretty much it. | 差不多就是那样 |
[01:43] | But you tell it really well, sweetie. | 但你说得很好 亲爱的 |
[01:46] | Thanks. Okay. | 谢谢 |
[01:48] | Now go away, so we can talk about you. | 快走开 这样我们才能谈你 |
[01:51] | Okay, I’ll miss you. | 好吧 我会想念你的 |
[01:55] | Isn’t he great? | 他很不错吧 |
[01:56] | He’s so cute. And he likes you so much. | 他好可爱 也好像很喜欢你 |
[01:58] | I know. I know. | 我知道 |
[02:00] | He’s so sweet. And so complicated, you know? | 他人很好 而且很复杂 |
[02:03] | And for a shrink, he’s not too “shrinky”. You know? | 以一位精神科医师来讲 他不算是太神经质 |
[02:06] | So you think you’ll do it on his couch? | 他会在沙发上做吗? |
[02:08] | Oh. I don’t know. That’s a little weird. | 我不知道 有点奇怪 |
[02:11] | It’s vinyl. | 聚乙稀做的 |
[02:16] | Okay. You guys want anything else? | 好 大家还想要别的东西吗? |
[02:18] | Oh, yes. Could I have…? Sorry, we’re all out of those. | 要 我要… 抱歉 卖完了 |
[02:21] | Anybody else? Okay. | 其他人呢? 好的 |
[02:23] | Did I, uh, miss something? | 我是否错过了什么事? |
[02:25] | No,she’s still upset because I saw her boobies. | 她很生气 因为我看见她的乳房 |
[02:29] | What were you doing seeing her boobies? | 你看她胸部干什么? |
[02:32] | It was an accident. | 那是意外 |
[02:33] | I wasn’t across the street with a telescope and a box of doughnuts. | 这跟拿望远镜和甜甜圈过街的感觉不同 |
[02:38] | Can we change the subject, please? | 能换个话题吗? |
[02:40] | Because, hello? These aren’t her “boobies”. These are her breasts. | 没错 因为那不是她的乳房 而是她的胸部 |
[02:46] | Phoebe, I was hoping for more of a change. | 菲比 我要的不只是改变字眼 |
[02:50] | I don’t know why you’re embarrassed. They were very nice boobies. | 你为什么要难为情呢? 你的乳房还蛮不错的 |
[02:55] | “Nice”? | “不错”? |
[02:56] | They were “nice”? | 它们很”不错〞? |
[02:58] | That’s it? I mean mittens are “nice”. | 就这样? 手套也很不错 |
[03:02] | Okay. Rock, hard place, me. | 好 我真是左右为难 |
[03:12] | You’re so funny. | 你真搞笑 |
[03:14] | He’s really funny. | 他真的很搞笑 |
[03:17] | I wouldn’t want to be there when the laughter stops. | 他不讲笑话的时候 我可不想待在这里 |
[03:21] | Whoa, whoa. Back up there, sparky. | 等等 退回到刚才那句话 |
[03:25] | What did you mean by that? | 你说这句话是什么意思? |
[03:27] | It seems that maybe you have intimacy issues… | 你似乎有亲密上的问题 |
[03:30] | You know, that you use your humor as a way to keep people at a distance. | 你用你的幽默和人保持距离 |
[03:37] | I mean, hey, I just met you. I don’t know you from Adam. | 我是说 我才刚认识你 我对你毫无所知 |
[03:41] | Only child, right? | 独生子 对吧? |
[03:44] | Parents divorced before you hit puberty. | 父母在你青春期前离婚? |
[03:49] | How did you know that? It’s textbook. | 你怎会知道? 典型的课本范例 |
[03:55] | Hey, you guys. | 各位 |
[03:56] | You all know my dad, right? | 你们都认识我爸吧? |
[03:59] | How long are you in the city? Just for a couple of days. | 打算在纽约待多久? 就几天 |
[04:01] | I got a job midtown. | 我在市中心工作 |
[04:02] | I figure I’m better off staying with the kid… | 我想和我儿子一起住 |
[04:05] | …than hauling my ass back and forth on the ferry. | 比来回坐渡轮好 |
[04:07] | I don’t know this one. | 我没见过他 |
[04:09] | Oh. This is my friend, Roger. Hi. | 他是我朋友罗杰 嗨 |
[04:11] | Good to meet you, Roger. You too. | 幸会 罗杰 彼此彼此 |
[04:13] | What happened to the, uh, puppet guy? | 玩布偶的那个怎么了? |
[04:16] | Dad, uh… | 爸 |
[04:18] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[04:20] | So, Ross, uh, how’s the wife? | 罗斯 你老婆还好吗? |
[04:24] | Oh, for two, huh? Heh. | 哪壶不开提哪壶了? |
[04:26] | Uh, Chandler, quick, say something funny. | 钱德 快点 说点好笑的 |
[04:38] | Gotta go. Ha, ha. I miss you too. | 我得挂电话了 我也想你 |
[04:41] | I love you, but it’s getting really late now. | 我爱你 但现在很晚了 |
[04:43] | Let me say hi. Hey, Ma. | 让我向她打声招呼 嗨 妈 |
[04:45] | Listen, I made the appointment with Dr.Bassida and… | 我和包西达大夫约了时间 而且… |
[04:50] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[04:54] | Did you know this isn’t Ma? | 你知道这不是妈妈吗? |
[05:05] | Her name’s Ronni. | 她叫罗妮 |
[05:08] | She’s a pet mortician. | 她从事宠物殡葬业 |
[05:14] | Sure. | 好 |
[05:16] | So how long have you been… | 你和她多久了… |
[05:20] | Remember when you were a kid, I’d take you to the Navy yard.. | 记得小时候我常带你 去海军军港… |
[05:23] | …and show you the big ships? | 看大船? |
[05:25] | Since then? No, it’s only been six years. | 从那时候就开始了? 没有 才六年 |
[05:29] | I wanted to give you a nice memory in your heads. | 我只想勾起你美好的回忆 |
[05:31] | So you’d know I wasn’t always such a terrible guy. | 让你不会觉得 我一直是个王八蛋 |
[05:36] | Joey, have you ever been in love? | 乔伊 你爱过吗? |
[05:41] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:42] | Then you haven’t. | 那就是没有 |
[05:44] | You’re burning your tomatoes. You’re one to talk. | 你的蕃茄烧焦了 你还好意思说我 |
[05:50] | Joey, your dad’s in love, big time. | 乔伊 你老爸爱得无法自拔 |
[05:52] | And the worst part is, it’s with two different women. | 最糟的是 我爱上两个不同的女人 |
[05:55] | Oh, man. Please tell me one of them is Ma. | 天啊 拜托你告诉我 其中一个是妈 |
[05:58] | Of course, one of them is Ma. What’s the matter with you? | 当然其中一个是你妈 你秀逗了? |
[06:10] | It’s like if you woke up one day and found out… | 这就像你某天起床突然发现 |
[06:13] | …your dad was leading this double life. | 你老爸是个双面人 |
[06:15] | He’s, like, actually some spy working for the CIA. | 好像是为中央情报局工作的间谍 |
[06:20] | That’d be cool. | 那到挺酷的 |
[06:22] | This blows. | 这实在是太逊了 |
[06:25] | I know. Why can’t parents just stay parents? | 我知道 为何父母就不能好好当父母? |
[06:29] | Why do they have to become people? | 为何他们就得成为一般人? |
[06:31] | Why do they have? | 为何他们要… |
[06:33] | Why… | 为什么… |
[06:37] | Can’t you stop staring at my breasts? | 你能不能不要一直盯着我的胸部看 |
[06:41] | What? | 什么? |
[06:45] | What? | 什么? |
[06:47] | Didn’t you get a good enough look the other day? | 那一天你还看得不够吗? |
[06:50] | All right, we’re all adults here. | 好了 我们都已是成年人 |
[06:51] | There’s only one way to resolve this. | 此事只有一个解决方法 |
[06:54] | Since you saw her boobies… | 既然你看过她的乳房 |
[06:56] | I think, uh, you’re gonna have to show her your peepee. | 你应该让她看你的小鸡鸡 |
[07:08] | You know, I don’t see that happening. | 想都别想 |
[07:12] | Come on. He’s right. Tit for tat. | 快点 他说得没错 以眼还眼 |
[07:19] | Well, I’m not showing you my tat. | 我不会让你看的 |
[07:25] | Hello? It’s Phoebe. And Roger. | 谁啊? 是菲比 还有罗杰! |
[07:29] | Come on up. | 快上来 |
[07:31] | Oh, good. Roger is here. | 这下可好 罗杰来了 |
[07:35] | What’s the matter with Roger? Nothing. It’s a little thing. | 罗杰怎么了? 没什么 小事 |
[07:38] | I hate that guy. | 我讨厌这家伙 |
[07:41] | What, so he was a little analytical. That’s what he does. | 因为他太善于分析 这是职业病啊 |
[07:45] | Come on. He’s not that bad. | 拜托 他没那么糟 |
[07:47] | That’s where you’re wrong. Why would I marry her… | 你错了! 如果当初我感觉到她是同性恋… |
[07:50] | …if I thought on any level that she was a lesbian? | 我何必和她结婚呢? |
[07:54] | I don’t know. | 我也不确定 |
[07:55] | Maybe you wanted your marriage to fail. | 或许你想让你的婚姻失败 |
[08:02] | Why? Why would I? Why? Why? Why? Why? | 为什么? 我为什么会这么做? 为什么? |
[08:06] | I don’t know. Maybe low self-esteem? | 我也不确定 或许自信心不足 |
[08:10] | Maybe to compensate for overshadowing a sibling. Maybe you… | 或许是弥补你抢兄弟姊妹风头的事情 或许… |
[08:15] | Wait. Go back to that sibling thing. | 等等 回到妹妹的话题 |
[08:18] | Well, I don’t know. | 嗯 我不知道 |
[08:21] | It’s conceivable that you want to sabotaged your marriage… | 你让你的婚姻碰壁 |
[08:24] | …so the sibling would be less of a failure in the parents’eyes. | 好显示你妹在父母面前 没那么失败 |
[08:31] | That’s ridiculous. I don’t feel guilty for her failures. | 这太荒谬了 她不成才我一点都不会感到内疚 |
[08:38] | Oh, so you think I’m a failure? Isn’t he good? | 你认为我不成才? 他不错吧 |
[08:41] | Yeah. No. That’s not what I was saying. | 不 我不是那个意思 |
[08:44] | All these years, I thought you were on my side… | 多年来我以为你支持我 |
[08:47] | …but maybe what you were doing was sucking up to Mom and Dad… | 但或许你婚姻失败的目的是 想巴结爸妈 |
[08:49] | So they keep liking you better. | 好让他们更心疼你 |
[08:51] | Hey, I married a lesbian to make you look good. | 嘿 我娶女同 是想让你看起来更好 |
[08:58] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[08:59] | I mean, you’re right. | 我说 你说得对 |
[09:01] | It wasn’t just the Weebles, but it was the Weeble Play Palace… | 那不是威伯的问题 而是威伯游乐宫 |
[09:08] | …and the Weeble’s Cruise Ship… | 和威伯游轮的问题 |
[09:10] | …which had this little lifeboat for the Weebles to wobble in. | 它上面的救生艇让威伯能缓缓驶出 |
[09:15] | That’s tough, tough stuff. | 那很难受 |
[09:17] | Come on, Phoebe. If we’re gonna catch that movie, we gotta go. | 菲比 我们现在该走了 不然就赶不上电影了 |
[09:21] | Okay. Feel better, Rachel, okay? | 希望你好过一点 瑞秋 |
[09:23] | Phoebe, we’re gonna be late, sweetie. Okay | 菲比 我们快来不及了 甜心 好的 |
[09:25] | Listen, thanks for everything, Mon. No problem. | 谢谢你做的一切 莫妮卡 不客气 |
[09:28] | Listen, guys. It was great seeing you again. | 各位 很高兴和各位再次见面 |
[09:32] | Monica, uh, easy on those cookies, okay? | 莫妮卡 饼干别吃太多 |
[09:36] | Remember, they’re just food… | 切记 那些东西只是食物 |
[09:38] | …they’re not love. | 不是爱 |
[09:44] | I hate that guy. | 我讨厌这家伙 |
[09:49] | Good night, you guys. | 晚安 各位 |
[09:53] | Oh, look. It’s the woman we ordered. | 看 这是我们订的女人 |
[10:00] | Hey. Can, uh, can we help you? | 嘿 需要帮忙吗? |
[10:03] | Oh. No, thanks. I’m just waiting for, uh, Joey Tribbiani. | 不用 谢谢 我在等乔伊崔比亚尼 |
[10:07] | I’m Joey Tribbiani. | 我就是乔伊崔比亚尼 |
[10:09] | Oh. Oh, no, not you. Big Joey. | 喔 不是你 是老乔伊 |
[10:13] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[10:14] | You’re so much cuter than your pictures. | 你比照片上帅多了 |
[10:19] | I’m Ronni. | 我是罗妮 |
[10:24] | Cheese Nip? | 奶酪要吗? |
[10:28] | Uh, Joey’s having an embolism… | 乔伊的脑子有点秀逗了 |
[10:30] | But I’d go for a Nip. | 但是我想来点 |
[10:39] | You see, most people, when their pets pass on… | 大部分人在宠物过世后 |
[10:42] | they want them laid out like they’re sleeping. | 希望他们像睡觉那样躺着 |
[10:45] | But occasionally you get a person who wants them in a pose. | 但有时有些人要他们摆出姿势 |
[10:48] | Like, uh, chasing their tail. | 像追自己的尾巴 |
[10:51] | Or, uh, jumping to catch a Frisbee. | 或跳起来接住飞盘 |
[10:56] | Joey, if I go first, I want to be looking for my keys. | 乔伊 如果我先走一步 我的姿势要像找钥匙一样 |
[11:01] | That’s a good one. Hey, Joey. | 好好笑! 嗨!乔伊 |
[11:03] | Hey, Dad. Ronni’s here. | 嗨 爸爸 罗妮来了 |
[11:05] | Huh? Hi. | 嗨 嘿 |
[11:07] | Hey. Hey. Hello, babe. | 嗨 嘿 亲爱的 |
[11:10] | What are…what are you doing here? | 你来做什么? |
[11:13] | Oh, uh, you left your hair at my apartment. | 你的假发留在我的公寓里 |
[11:15] | I figured you’d need it tomorrow for your meeting. | 我想你明天开会用得上 |
[11:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:24] | So who’s up for a big game of Kerplunk? | 谁想玩大老二? |
[11:31] | Look, I, uh… | 听着 我… |
[11:32] | I shouldn’t have come. | 我不该来这里 |
[11:34] | I gotta go. I’ll miss the last train. | 我该走了 我不想错过最后一班地铁 |
[11:37] | No, I don’t want you taking that thing this late. | 不 我不想让你这么晚还搭地铁 |
[11:39] | Where am I gonna stay? Here? | 那我要睡哪里? 这里吗? |
[11:43] | WeII, go to a hotel. | 我们去住饭店 |
[11:45] | Well, go to a hotel. | 我们去住饭店 |
[11:48] | No, you won’t. No, we won’t. | 不行 不行 |
[11:50] | If you go to a hotel, you’ll be doing stuff. | 你们去饭店就一定会嘿咻 |
[11:53] | I want you right here, where I can keep an eye on you. | 我要你们待在这里 这样我就可以盯着你们 |
[11:56] | You’re gonna keep an eye on us? | 你要盯着我们? |
[11:58] | That’s right, mister | 没错 先生 |
[12:00] | I don’t care how old you are, as long as you’re in my roof. | 不管你年纪多大 只要住在我家屋檐下… |
[12:02] | You’re gonna live by my rules. | 一切就得听我的 |
[12:08] | And that means no sleeping with your girlfriend. | 那就是不准你和你女朋友睡在一起 |
[12:12] | Wow, he’s strict. | 哇 他好严格 |
[12:15] | Dad, you’ll be in my room. | 爸 你睡我房问 |
[12:16] | Ronni, uh, you can stay in Chandler’s room. | 罗妮 你睡钱德的房问 |
[12:20] | Thanks. You’re a good kid. | 谢谢 你真是个好孩子 |
[12:22] | Come on. I’ll show you to my room. | 来 我带你去看我房问 |
[12:26] | That sounds weird when it’s not followed by,”no, thanks, it’s late.” | 感觉真奇怪 你没说”不 谢了 时候不早了” |
[12:34] | Okay. This is just for tonight. Starting tomorrow, you gotta make a change. | 好 只有今晚而已 明天你就得做出改变 |
[12:38] | Six years is long enough. What kind of change? | 六年时间可不短 什么改变? |
[12:41] | Either you break up with Ronni. I can’t. | 和罗妮分手 我不能! |
[12:43] | Then you gotta come clean with Ma. This is not right. | 要不就和我妈离婚 这样是不对的 |
[12:46] | Yeah, but this is… I don’t wanna hear it. Now go to my room. | 对 但是… 我不想听 快进我房里 |
[13:03] | Hey, kickie. | 嘿 踢踏舞者 |
[13:07] | What are you doing? Trying to get comfortable. | 你在干什么? 想让自己舒服一点 |
[13:10] | I can’t sleep in my underwear. Well, you’re gonna. | 穿着内裤我睡不着 你非穿不可 |
[13:20] | I’ve been thinking… | 我一直在想… |
[13:21] | …about how I’m always seeing girls on top of girls. | 我总是看见女人叠在女人上面 |
[13:27] | Are they end to end, or tall, like pancakes? | 她们是首尾相接 还是是像煎饼一样叠起来? |
[13:31] | You know what I mean. How I date all these women. | 你知道我什么意思 这些和我约过会的女人 |
[13:34] | I always figured, when the right one comes along… | 因为我总是想 当真命天女出现时 |
[13:38] | I’ll be able to be a standup guy and go the distance, you know? | 我就会勇往直前 坚持到最后 |
[13:41] | Now, looking at my Dad, thinking… | 但如今看见我爸 我想… |
[13:44] | You’re not him, you’re you. | 你不是他 你是你自己 |
[13:47] | When they all wanted you to go into your father’s business, did you cave? | 当他们希望你继承你爸的事业时 你有屈服吗? |
[13:51] | No. No. | 没有 没有 |
[13:52] | You decided to go into the out-of- work actor business. | 你决心当个业余演员 |
[13:57] | That wasn’t easy, but you did it. | 这不是一件容易的事 但你办到了 |
[14:00] | And I’d like to believe that when the right woman comes along… | 我也相信 当真命天女出现时 |
[14:03] | You’ll have the courage and the guts to say: | 你会有勇气对她说 |
[14:05] | “No, thanks. I’m married.” | “抱歉 我结婚了” |
[14:13] | You really think so? | 你真的这样认为? |
[14:15] | Yeah. I really do. | 真的 我真的这样认为 |
[14:17] | Thanks, Chandler. Get off. | 谢谢 钱德 滚开 |
[14:32] | Hi. Hi. | 嗨 嗨 |
[14:33] | May I help you? | 有事吗? |
[14:34] | Uh, Joey said I could use your shower since uh, Chandler’s in ours. | 乔伊说我能用你的浴室 因为钱德正在用我们的 |
[14:39] | Okay. Who are you? | 好 你是谁? |
[14:41] | Oh, uh, I’m Ronni. Ronni Rapalono. | 我叫罗妮 罗妮罗普拉诺 |
[14:45] | The mistress? | 情妇? |
[14:48] | Um, come on in. Thanks. | 请进 谢谢 |
[14:51] | Hi, I’m Rachel. Bathroom’s up there. | 我叫瑞秋 浴室在那里 |
[14:53] | Hey, Ronni. | 嘿 听好 罗妮 |
[14:54] | How long would you say Chandler has been in the shower? | 钱德进浴室多久了? |
[14:57] | Oh. Like, uh, five minutes. | 大约五分钟 |
[14:59] | Perfect. | 太好了 |
[15:03] | Fasten your seat belts. | 请系好安全带 |
[15:05] | It’s peepee time. | 看小鸡鸡的时间到了 |
[15:12] | Hey, Mr. Trib. | 嘿 崔比亚尼先生 |
[15:14] | Hey. Good morning, dear. | 嘿 早安 亲爱的 |
[15:17] | Chandler Bing, it’s time to see your thing. | 钱德宾 该换我看你的小东西了 |
[15:33] | What’s the matter with you? I thought it was Chandler. | 你是怎么搞的? 我以为你是钱德 |
[15:37] | You were supposed to be in there so I could see your thing. | 你应该在浴室 这样我才能看见你的小东西 |
[15:42] | Sorry, my thing was in there with me. | 抱歉 我的小弟弟和我在那儿 |
[15:52] | Hey. Hey, Phoebe. | 嗨 菲比 |
[15:54] | How’s it going? Good. | 还好吧? 不错 |
[15:56] | Roger’s having a dinner thing and he wanted me to invite you guys. | 罗杰想邀大家一起吃晚餐 |
[16:04] | So, what’s going on? Nothing. | 怎么了? 没事 |
[16:07] | It’s just that… | 只是… |
[16:09] | It’s Roger. | 是罗杰 |
[16:10] | Um, I don’t know. There’s something about… | 我不知道 有些事… |
[16:14] | Basically, we just feel that he’s uh… | 基本上我们认为他… |
[16:16] | We hate that guy. | 我们讨厌他 |
[16:17] | We hate him. | 我们讨厌他 |
[16:19] | We’re sorry, Phoebe. | 菲比 我们很抱歉 |
[16:22] | Don’t you think maybe it’s just that he’s so perceptive.. | 是不是他太有洞察力 |
[16:25] | that it freaked you out? | 所以吓到你们了? |
[16:27] | No, I hate him. No, we hate him. | 不 我们讨厌他. 不 我们讨厌他 |
[16:29] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:44] | Ma. What are you doing here? | 妈 你来干什么? |
[16:45] | I came to give you this… | 我把这个带给你 |
[16:48] | …and this. | 还有这个 |
[16:49] | Big ring. | 你的大戒指打到很痛! |
[16:51] | Why did you have to fill your fathers head with that garbage… | 你为什么要对你爸讲一大堆 |
[16:54] | …about making things right? | 关于改邪归正的废话呢? |
[16:57] | Things were fine the way they were. | 一切事情本来都很好 |
[17:00] | There’s chicken in there. Put it away. | 里面有鸡肉 放冰箱冰好 |
[17:03] | For God’s sake, Joey. Really | 拜托 乔伊 真的 |
[17:08] | Hold on. You knew? | 等一下 你都知道? |
[17:10] | Of course, I knew. What do you think? | 我当然知道 你认为呢? |
[17:12] | Your father is no James Bond. | 你爸又不是詹姆士庞德 |
[17:15] | You should have heard his cover stories. | 你应该听听他的谎盲 |
[17:17] | “I’m sleeping over at my accountant’s.” | “我在会计这儿睡” |
[17:19] | I mean, what is that? Please. | 那是什么屁话? 拜托 |
[17:22] | So then, how could you? | 你怎能… |
[17:24] | Do you remember how your father used to be? | 记得你爸以前的模样吗? |
[17:27] | Always yelling. Nothing made him happy. | 总是大吼大叫 总是不开心 |
[17:31] | Not that wood shop, not those stupid little ships in the bottle. | 连工作室和瓶内的小船也无法让他开心 |
[17:35] | Now, he’s happy. | 现在他很开心 |
[17:37] | I mean it’s nice. He has a hobby. | 这样很好 他好歹有个嗜好 |
[17:42] | Ma, I don’t mean to be disrespectful, but… | 妈 我无意冒犯 但是… |
[17:46] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么? |
[17:49] | I mean, what about you? Me? I’m fine. | 我是说 那你怎么办? 我很好啊 |
[17:53] | Look, honey… | 听着 亲爱的… |
[17:54] | In an ideal world… | 在理想的世界中 |
[17:57] | There’d be no her and your father would look like Sting. | 没有她 而且你爸是个大帅哥 |
[18:02] | And I’ll tell you something else. | 再告诉你别的 |
[18:04] | Ever since that poodlestuffer came along… | 自从那贵妇犬一样的女人出现后 |
[18:08] | He’s been so ashamed of himself that he’s been more attentive. | 他感觉很羞耻 变得对我很用心 |
[18:12] | He’s been more loving. | 并且开始对我体贴 |
[18:15] | It’s like every day is our anniversary. | 每天都像我们的结婚纪念日 |
[18:18] | I’m happy for you. | 我该为你高兴? |
[18:20] | Well, don’t be. | 不必了 |
[18:22] | Because now everything’s screwed up. | 因为现在全搞砸了 |
[18:25] | I just want it the way it was. | 我只想回到像从前一样 |
[18:30] | Ma, I’m sorry. | 妈 对不起 |
[18:33] | I just did what I thought you’d want. | 我以为我做了你想做的事 |
[18:37] | I know you did, cookie. Oh, I know you did. | 我知道 亲爱的 我知道 |
[18:44] | So tell me… | 告诉我 |
[18:47] | Did you see her? | 你见到她了吗? |
[18:49] | Yeah. | 见到了 |
[18:51] | You’re 10 times prettier than she is. | 你比她漂亮十倍都不止 |
[18:54] | That’s sweet. | 嘴巴真甜 |
[18:57] | Could I take her? | 我打得过她吗? |
[19:00] | With this ring, no contest. | 你有这么大的戒指 她没辙 |
[19:07] | What’s wrong, sweetie? Nothing. | 怎么了? 亲爱的 没事 |
[19:09] | What’s wrong? Come on. | 到底怎么了? 快说嘛 |
[19:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:16] | It’s nothing. I’m fine. | 好吧 我…没事 |
[19:18] | It’s just, um, it’s my friends. | 只是我的朋友 |
[19:21] | They have a liking problem with you… | 他们对你有意见 |
[19:24] | in that. um… | 其实… |
[19:25] | …they don’t. | 他们不喜欢你 |
[19:29] | Oh. They don’t? | 他们不喜欢我? |
[19:32] | But you know… | 不过 你知道… |
[19:34] | …they don’t see all of the wonderfulness that I see. | 他们看不见 只有我才能看见的好处 |
[19:37] | They don’t see all the good stuff and all the sweet stuff. | 他们看不见你体贴的一面 |
[19:41] | They think you’re a little… | 他们认为你有点… |
[19:43] | What? Intense and creepy. | 什么? 执着的恐怖 |
[19:50] | But I don’t. Me. Phoebe. | 但我 菲比不这么认为 |
[19:54] | Well, I’m not at all surprised they feel that way. | 我对他们的反应 丝毫不感到惊讶 |
[19:57] | You’re not? See, that’s why you’re so great. | 不惊讶吗? 这就是你棒的地方 |
[20:00] | Actually, it’s quite typical behavior… | 当群体动力失调时 |
[20:03] | …when you have this kind of dysfunctional group dynamic. | 这是很平常的反应 |
[20:06] | You know, this kind of codependent… | 这种相互依赖… |
[20:09] | …emotionally stunted… | 情绪障碍 |
[20:11] | …sitting in your stupid coffeehouse, with your stupid big cups. | 坐在那家烂咖啡屋 拿着又大又蠢的咖啡杯 |
[20:17] | which, I’m sorry, might as well have nipples on them. | 或许还有乳头在上面 |
[20:21] | And you’re all like, “Oh. Define me. Define me.” | 你们都会说 “噢 定义我的性格 定义我的性格” |
[20:26] | “Love me. I need love.” | “爱我 我需要爱” |
[20:30] | So you talked to your dad, huh? | 你和你爸谈过了? |
[20:32] | Yeah. He’s gonna keep cheating on my Ma, like she wanted. | 对 他要以我妈希望的方式 继续对我妈劈腿 |
[20:35] | Ma’s gonna keep pretending she doesn’t know even though she does. | 我妈要继续假装她一无所知 |
[20:38] | And my little sister Tina can’t see her husband anymore… | 我妹蒂娜不能再见她丈夫了 |
[20:41] | …because he got a restraining order. | 因为他接到禁制令 |
[20:44] | Which has nothing to do with it, except that I found out today. | 这两件事没关系 但我今天才听说 |
[20:49] | Things sure have changed here on Walton’s mountain. | 沃顿山这里的事全变了 |
[20:54] | So, Joey, are you okay? | 乔伊 你没事吧? |
[20:56] | Yeah, I guess. | 或许吧 |
[20:57] | It’s just…You know, they’re parents. | 他们是…父母 |
[20:59] | After a certain point, you gotta let go. | 你不得不随他们的意思 |
[21:03] | Even if you know better… | 即使你知道这样做不对 |
[21:04] | you gotta let them make their own mistakes. | 但你还是得让他们犯自己的错误 |
[21:07] | And just think… | 我只是想… |
[21:08] | …in a couple years, we get to turn into them. | 几年后我们就会和他们一样 |
[21:11] | Oh, please. | 拜托 |
[21:12] | If I turn into my parents, I’11 either be an alcoholic blond… | 如果我像他们一样 我不是变成… |
[21:16] | …chasing after 20-year-old boys. | 追逐年轻帅哥的金发醉鬼老玻璃 |
[21:18] | or I’ll end up like my mom. | 就是变得和我妈一样 |
[21:24] | Hey. Hey, Phoebe. | 嗨 嗨 菲比 |
[21:26] | How’s it going? | 还好吧? |
[21:29] | Okay, except I broke up with Roger. | 还好 只是我和罗杰分手了 |
[21:33] | Yeah, right. | 得了吧 |
[21:38] | What happened? | 怎么了? |
[21:40] | Um, I don’t know. I mean… | 我说不上来…我是说 |
[21:42] | He’s a good person. | 他是个好人 |
[21:44] | And he can be really sweet. | 而且还对我很体贴 |
[21:46] | And in some ways, I think he is so right for me. | 他在某些方面很适合我 |
[21:49] | It’s just…I hate that guy. | 只是 我讨厌这个人 |
[22:00] | Hey, Joey. What’s going on? | 怎么样? |
[22:03] | Clear the tracks for the boobie payback express. | 一劳永逸 解决乳房风波 |
[22:06] | Next stop, Rachel Green. | 下一站 瑞秋葛林 |
[22:14] | Joey, what the hell were you doing? | 乔伊 你在搞什么鬼? |
[22:17] | Sorry, wrong boobies. | 对不起 看错乳房! |
[22:33] | Hello, Joey. | 乔伊 你好 |
[22:35] | Hello, dear. | 你好 亲爱的! |