时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Coffee. | 咖啡 |
[00:05] | Thank you. Cappuccino. | 谢谢 卡布奇诺 |
[00:08] | And a nice hot cider for Monica. | 摩妮卡的热苹果酒 |
[00:12] | Aw, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:14] | Rach? Yeah? | 瑞秋 嗯? |
[00:15] | Why does my cinnamon stick have an eraser? | 我的肉桂棒怎么有橡皮擦? |
[00:19] | Oh. | 哦! |
[00:22] | That’s why. | 哦 难怪 |
[00:24] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[01:24] | Chandler? | 钱德? |
[01:27] | Miss Ted lock, you’re looking lovely today. | 泰德拉克小姐 你今天真漂亮 |
[01:29] | May I say that is a very flattering sleeve length on you? | 我能说你这件衣服真好看么? |
[01:34] | Yes. | 是的 |
[01:35] | Well, Mr. Costilick wants you to stop by his office at the end of the day. | 卡斯力克先生要你在下班前去他办公室 |
[01:40] | Oh, listen, if this is about those prank memos, I had nothing to do with them. | 如果是有关搞笑备忘录 我跟那一点关系也没有 |
[01:43] | Really, nothing at all. Really. | 真的 跟我无关 真的 |
[01:46] | Nothing. | 无关 |
[01:51] | Hey, you guys. You guys. | 各位! 嘿 |
[01:53] | Chandler’s coming, and he says he has, like, this incredible news. | 钱德要来了 他说他有个天大的消息 |
[01:56] | So when he gets here, let’s all act like, you know | 所以等他到了 我们要假装 你们懂的 |
[01:58] | Hey. Hey. | 嗨 嗨 |
[02:00] | Never mind. But it was gonna be really good. | 算了 但一定是好消息 |
[02:04] | What’s going on? What’s is it? | 到底怎么了?怎么了? |
[02:05] | So, it’s a typical day at work. I’m inputting my numbers | 今天和平时一样 我在输入数字时 |
[02:08] | and Big Al calls me into his office, | 艾尔叫我到他办公室 |
[02:10] | and tells me he wants to make me processing supervisor. | 告诉我他要给我升职 当电脑处理主管 |
[02:13] | That is great! Congratulations. | 太好了 恭喜! |
[02:16] | So… I quit. | 所以我辞职了 |
[02:18] | Why? Why? | 为什么? 为什么? |
[02:20] | Why? This was supposed to be a temp job. | 为什么?因为这只是个暂时的工作 |
[02:22] | Yeah, Chandler, you’ve been there for five years. | 钱德 你在那工作了5年了 |
[02:25] | I know. But if I took it this promotion, | 我知道 但如果我接受升职 |
[02:27] | it’d be like admitting that this is what I actually do. | 那就表示我就是要干这个 |
[02:30] | So was it a lot more money? | 那不是赚更多钱么 |
[02:31] | It doesn’t matter. I just don’t want to be one of those guys that’s in his office until 12:00 at night | 那不重要 我只是不想成为那种加班到半夜12点 |
[02:35] | worrying about the WENUS. | 担心”WENUS”的人 |
[02:41] | “The WENUS”? | “WENUS”是什么? |
[02:42] | Weekly Estimated Net Usage System. It’s a processing term. | 周估计净值使用系统 那是电脑处理的术语 |
[02:47] | Oh, that WENUS. | 哦 那个啊 |
[02:50] | So, what are you gonna do? | 那你打算怎么办? |
[02:52] | I don’t know. That’s the thing. I don’t know what I want to do. | 我不知道怎么办 |
[02:54] | I just know I’m not gonna figure it out working there. | 我只知道在那个公司我肯定想不出来 |
[02:56] | Oh! I have something you can do. | 哦!我有你能做的事! |
[02:59] | I have this new massage client. Steve | 我有个新的按摩客户史蒂芬 |
[03:03] | Anyway, urn, he’s opening up a restaurant | 总之 他要开一家餐厅 |
[03:05] | and he’s looking for a head chef. | 他正在找一个主厨 |
[03:10] | Urn, hi there. | 嗨 我在这 |
[03:13] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[03:14] | Oh, yeah, I know. You’re a chef, I know, and I thought of you first. | 我知道 你是厨师 我有先想到你 |
[03:17] | But, urn, Chandler’s the one who needs a job right now, so… | 但是现在需要工作的是钱德 所以 |
[03:23] | Yeah, I just don’t have that much cheffing experience. | 我没有太多厨师的经验 |
[03:26] | Unless it’s an all toast restaurant. | 除非那是一家只卖土司的餐厅 |
[03:29] | Well, what kind of food is he looking for? | 他想要什么菜? |
[03:32] | He wants to do something eclectic, so he’s looking for someone | 他想要丰富多变的菜 他在找一个 |
[03:35] | who can, you know, create the entire menu. | 能给他设计整份菜单的人 |
[03:37] | Oh, my God. Yeah I know. So, what do you think? | 天呐 我知道 所以 你觉得呢? |
[03:43] | Thanks. Pheebe. But I just don’t really see myself in a big white hat. | 谢了 菲比 但我不太像个做厨师的人 |
[03:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:49] | Oh. Monica. Guess what? | 哦 摩妮卡 你猜怎么着? |
[04:01] | Can you see my nipples through this shirt? | 你能透过衬衫看见我的乳头么? |
[04:06] | No, but don’t worry. I’m sure they’re still there. | 没有 别担心 我很确定它们还在 |
[04:11] | Where you going, Mr. Suitey Man? | 你要去哪儿 西装先生? |
[04:12] | Well, I have an appointment to see Dr. Robert Pilman, career counselor a go go. | 我约了罗柏特彼曼博士 求职顾问加油 |
[04:19] | I added the “a go go”. Career counselor? | 加油是我自己加的 求职顾问? |
[04:22] | Hey, you guys all know what you want to do. | 你们都知道你们想要什么 |
[04:25] | I don’t. | 我不知道 |
[04:27] | Hey, you guys in the living room all know what you want to do. | 在客厅的各位都知道自己想要什么 |
[04:31] | You know, you have goals. You have dreams. I don’t have a dream. | 你们有目标 有梦想 我没有梦想! |
[04:35] | Ah, the lesser known “I Don’t Have A Dream” speech. | 少见的”我没有梦想”演说 |
[04:40] | Oh, I love my life. I love my life. | 我爱我的人生 |
[04:43] | Brian’s Song. | “布莱恩的歌” |
[04:48] | The meeting with that guy went great? So great. He showed me where the restaurant’s gonna be. | 见面怎样? 很顺利 他告诉我未来餐厅的位置 |
[04:53] | It’s this, it’s this cute little place on 10th Street. | 在在第十街上一个 |
[04:55] | Not too big, not too small. Just right. | 不太大也不太小 刚刚好的地方 |
[04:58] | Was it formerly owned by a blond woman and some bears? | 前任老板是金发女人和几只熊么? |
[05:02] | So anyway, I’m cooking dinner for him Monday night. You know, kind of like an audition. | 总之 我周一晚上要为他掌厨 有点像面试 |
[05:06] | And Phoebe, he really wants you to be here, which will be great for me. | 菲比 他很想让你一起 那很好 |
[05:08] | Because then you can “ohh” and “ahh” and make yummy noises. | 你可以发出好吃的声音 |
[05:10] | What are you gonna make? Yummy noises. | 你要做什么? 好吃的声音 |
[05:15] | And Monica, what are you gonna make? | 摩妮卡 那你要做什么菜? |
[05:16] | I don’t know. I don’t know. It’s just gotta be so great. | 我不知道 但是这太棒了 |
[05:20] | Oh! I know what you could make. I know! | 哦 我知道你要做什么了 我知道! |
[05:22] | Oh, you should definitely make that thing, you know, with the stuff. | 你一定要做那个东西 你知道的 和那个一起 |
[05:27] | You know, that thing, with the stuff? | 你知道 那个东西 和那个东西 |
[05:32] | Okay, I don’t know. | 好吧 我不知道 |
[05:35] | Hey guys, does anybody know a good date place in the neighborhood? | 有人知道 这附近有约会的好地方么? |
[05:38] | Uh, how about Tony’s? | 东尼餐厅怎么样? |
[05:39] | If you can finish a 32 ounce steak, it’s free. | 如果你能吃完32盎斯的牛排就免费 |
[05:45] | Okay. Ahem. | 好吧 |
[05:46] | Hey, does anyone know a good place if you’re not dating a puma? | 有人知道什么好地方 如果不是和美洲豹约会 |
[05:51] | Who are you going out with? Oh, is this the bug lady? | 你要跟谁约会? 昆虫小姐吗? |
[05:54] | I love you. Ross. | “我爱你 罗斯” |
[05:59] | Her name is Celia. She’s not a bug lady. She’s curator of insects at the museum. | 她叫西莉雅 她不是昆虫小姐 她是昆虫馆的馆长 |
[06:05] | So, what are you guys gonna do? Well, I just thought we’d go to dinner | 那你们打算做什么? 我想带她去吃晚餐 |
[06:08] | and then bring her back to my place | 然后带她回我住的地方 |
[06:10] | and I’d introduce her to my monkey. | 介绍她认识我的猴子 |
[06:15] | And he’s not speaking metaphorically. | 他没有用暗示 |
[06:20] | So, back to your place? You thinking, maybe, hehheh? | 所以 回到你的住处 你想 或许? |
[06:26] | Ahem, well, I don’t know, hehheh. | 我不知道… |
[06:30] | But I’m hoping, hehheh. | 但我希望… |
[06:33] | I’m telling you, that monkey’s a chick magnet. | 我告诉你 那猴子魅力十足 |
[06:36] | She’s gonna take one look at his furry, cute little face and it’ll seal the deal. | 她一见到他那毛茸茸可爱的脸 一切搞定 |
[06:42] | Aah! Celia, don’t worry. Don’t scream! He’s not gonna hurt you. | 西莉雅 别担心 别叫 他不会伤害你! |
[06:46] | Soothing tones, Celia, soothing tones. | 用安抚的语调 |
[06:47] | Okay, I’m sorry, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 对不起 |
[06:49] | Here, here. Marcel? Marcel? I can’t stand this. | 来 马赛尔 我受不了了 |
[06:53] | He’s got his claws on my… Yeah, all right. | 他的爪子 好了 没事了 |
[07:04] | Okay, try this salmon mousse. | 试试鲑鱼慕思 |
[07:09] | Mm. Good. Yeah? | 很好 是吗? |
[07:10] | Is it better than the other salmon mousse? | 比其他的鲑鱼慕思好吃吗? |
[07:14] | It’s creamier. Yeah? Well, is that better? | 更滑更柔 是么?更好么? |
[07:18] | I don’t know. We’re talking about whipped fish, Monica. | 我不知道 我们在讨论剁碎的鱼 摩妮卡 |
[07:22] | I’m just happy I’m keeping it down, you know? | 我能不吐出来就已经很不错了 |
[07:30] | God, what happened to you? | 天啊 你怎么了? |
[07:32] | Eight and a half hours of aptitude tests, | 8个半小时的性格测验 |
[07:35] | intelligence tests, personality tests, and what do I learn? | 智力测验 人格测验 我了解了什么 |
[07:40] | “You’re ideally suited for a career in data processing for a large multinational corporation.” | “你很适合在大型跨国公司做资料分析处理” |
[07:46] | That’s so great, because you already know how to do that. | 太好了!因为你已经知道怎么做了 |
[07:50] | Can you believe it? | 你们能相信吗? |
[07:52] | I mean, don’t I seem like somebody who should be doing something really cool? | 我看起来不像那种能做很酷的工作的人么? |
[07:56] | You know, I just always pictured myself doing something | 我总是想像自己能够做点什么 |
[08:00] | Something. | 什么 |
[08:02] | Oh, Chandler, I know, I know. | 钱德 我知道 |
[08:05] | Oh, hey, you can see your nipples through this shirt. | 嘿 通过这衬衫能看见你的乳头 |
[08:13] | Here you go. Maybe this will cheer you up. | 或许这能让你开心点 |
[08:16] | Ooh, you know, urn, I had a grape about five hours ago, | 5个小时前 我才吃了一颗葡萄 |
[08:19] | so I’d better split this with you. | 所以我最好和你分着吃 |
[08:22] | It’s supposed to be that small. It’s a pre appetizer. | 本来就应该那么小 那是前开胃菜 |
[08:25] | The French call it an amuse bouche. | 法国人叫它”阿姆兹布许” |
[08:31] | Well, it is amusing. | 这太神奇了 |
[08:40] | Hello? Oh, hi, Wendy. Yeah. 8:00. | 嗨 温蒂 是的 8点 |
[08:45] | What did we say? Ten dollars an hour? | 我们不是说好了一小时10块? |
[08:48] | Okay, great. All right, I’ll see you then. Bye. | 太好了 到时见了 拜! |
[08:52] | Ten dollars an hour for what? | 什么一小时10块? |
[08:53] | I asked one of the waitresses at work if she’d help me out. | 我请一起工作的女服务员帮忙 |
[08:57] | Waitressing? | 服务员? |
[09:01] | Well, of course I thought of you. But… | 当然我考虑过你 但是 |
[09:06] | But But but? | 但是 但是什么? |
[09:10] | But, you see, it’s just, this night has to go just perfect, you know? | 但是 这个晚上必须完美 |
[09:15] | and, well, Wendy’s more of a professional waitress. | 温蒂是专业的服务员 |
[09:21] | I see. Yes. And I’ve sort of been maintaining my amateur status | 我明白了 我应该保持业余状态 |
[09:24] | so that I can waitress in the Olympics. | 好在奥运会上当服务员 |
[09:30] | You know, I don’t mean to brag, but I waited tables at Innsbruck in ’76. | 我不想吹牛 但我在76年的因斯布鲁克当过服务员 |
[09:39] | Amuse bouche? | 阿姆兹布许? |
[09:58] | Talk to me. | 跟我说话 |
[10:01] | Okay, uh, ahem, | 好吧 额 |
[10:04] | a weird thing happened to me on the train this morning. | 早上我坐火车时发生了一件诡异的事情 |
[10:06] | No, no. Talk dirty. | 不 不 说猥亵的话 |
[10:13] | Wow. Here? Come on. | 在这儿? 快点 |
[10:18] | Say something…hot. | 说些火辣的 |
[10:22] | What? Uh… What? | 什么? 额 什么 |
[10:27] | What? | 什么? |
[10:29] | What? | 什么 |
[10:31] | What? Vulva. | 什么? 外阴 |
[10:40] | “Vulva”? | “外阴”? |
[10:43] | All right, I panicked, all right? She took me by surprise. | 好啦 我害怕了 她吓我一跳 |
[10:47] | You know, but it wasn’t a total loss. I mean, uh, we ended up cuddling. | 但那也不算完全失败 我们最后以爱抚收场 |
[10:51] | Whoa, you cuddled? How many times? | 爱抚?几次? |
[10:56] | Shut up. It was nice. I just… | 闭嘴 那种感觉很好 我知道 |
[10:58] | I just don’t think I’m the dirty talking kind of guy, you know? | 我不认为我是那种会说猥亵的话的人 |
[11:01] | What’s the big deal? You just say what you want to do to her. | 那有什么 你就说你想对她怎样 |
[11:04] | Or what you want her to do to you. | 或你想她怎样对你 |
[11:06] | Or what you think other people might be doing to each other | 或其他人想怎么对彼此 |
[11:10] | Look, I’ll tell you what. Just try something on me. | 这样吧 在我身上试试 |
[11:16] | Please be kidding. | 开什么玩笑 |
[11:20] | Why not? Come on. | 为什么不?来吧 |
[11:21] | Just, just close your eyes and tell me what you’d like to be doing right now. | 只要闭上你的眼睛 告诉我你现在想怎么做 |
[11:30] | Okay, I’m, uh, | 好吧 我 |
[11:33] | I’m in my apartment | 我在我的公寓 |
[11:35] | Yeah, what else? That’s it. I’m in my apartment. You’re not there. | 然后呢? 就这样 我在我的公寓 你不在那儿 |
[11:38] | We’re not having this conversation. | 我们不要继续这段对话 |
[11:40] | All right. Look, I’ll start, okay? Joey, please. | 好吧 我来开头好了 拜托 乔伊 |
[11:42] | Come on. Come on. All right, ready? Look. | 来吧 准备好了么 听着 |
[11:45] | Oh Ross. | 哦 罗斯 |
[11:49] | You get me so hot, I want your lips on me now. | 你让我欲火焚身 我要你舔我 |
[11:54] | See? | 看吧? |
[11:58] | All right, now you say something. I, uh, I really don’t think so. | 该你说点什么了 我真的不想 |
[12:02] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[12:03] | You like this woman, right? You wanna see her again, right? Sure. | 你喜欢她吧 想再见到她 对吧? 当然 |
[12:06] | Well, if you can’t talk dirty to me, how are you gonna talk dirty to her? | 如果在我面前你都说不了 你要怎么对她说? |
[12:10] | Now tell me you want to caress my butt. | 现在你告诉我 你想抚模我的屁股! |
[12:17] | Okay, turn around. | 好吧 转过去 |
[12:20] | I just don’t want you staring at me when I’m doing this. | 我只是不想我说的时候你盯着我看 |
[12:23] | All right, all right. I’m around. Go ahead. | 好吧 我不看 说吧 |
[12:25] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:29] | Ahem, I want, urn. Okay, I want to | 我想 额 好吧 我想 |
[12:33] | feel your hot, soft skin with my lips. | 用我的双唇感觉你那火热又柔软的肌肤 |
[12:38] | There you go. Keep going, keep going. | 很好 继续 继续 |
[12:43] | I, uh, | 我 额 |
[12:47] | I want to take my tongue and… | 我想用我的舌头 |
[12:58] | And… | 还有 |
[13:00] | Say it. | 说啊 |
[13:04] | Say it! | 说啊 |
[13:07] | Run it all over your body until | 舔遍你的全身直到 |
[13:12] | you’re trembling with…with… | 你颤抖 然后 |
[13:33] | With? | 然后? |
[13:37] | Funny story. You’re not gonna believe this. | 真好笑 你绝不会相信的 |
[13:39] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没关系 没关系 |
[13:41] | I was always rooting for you two kids to get together. | 我一直都赞成你们在一起 |
[13:46] | Hey, Chandler, while you were sleeping, that guy from your old job called again. | 钱德 你睡觉时 你的前老板又打电话来 |
[13:49] | Oh. Again? | 又来? |
[13:50] | And again and again and again. And again. | 不停不停的打来 又来了 |
[13:57] | Hello? | 喂? |
[13:59] | Heh. And again. | 又来了 |
[14:01] | Hey, Mr. Costilick. How’s life on the 15th floor? | 嘿 卡斯力克先生 15楼还好吗? |
[14:06] | Yeah, I miss you too. | 是啊 我也想你 |
[14:08] | Yeah. It’s a lot less satisfying to steal pens from your own home, you know? | 偷自己家的笔就没那么好玩了 |
[14:14] | Well, that’s very generous. Uh, but look, this isn’t about the money. | 你太慷慨了 但这并不是钱的问题 |
[14:18] | You know? I need something that’s more than a job. | 我想要的不仅仅是一份工作 |
[14:20] | I need something I really care about. | 我需要我真正在乎的一些东西 |
[14:23] | And that’s on top of the yearend bonus structure you mentioned earlier? | 外加之前你提过的年终奖金? |
[14:26] | Your dream. Your dream. | 你的梦想! 你的梦想! |
[14:28] | Look, Al. Al,I’m not playing hardball here, okay? | 听着 艾尔 我不是故意为难你 好么? |
[14:31] | This is not a negotiation. This is a rejection. No. No, no. No, no. | 这不是谈判 这是拒绝! 不 不 不 不 |
[14:36] | No, stop saying numbers! | 不要再跟我说数字! |
[14:38] | I’m telling you, you’ve got the wrong guy! You’ve got the wrong guy! | 我告诉你 你找错人了! |
[14:42] | I’ll see you Monday! | 周一见! |
[14:57] | Wow. It’s huge. It’s so much bigger than the cubicle. | 哇 真大 比小隔间大多了 |
[15:03] | Oh, this is a cube. | 这是大大的正方体! |
[15:06] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[15:11] | You have a window! | 还有窗户! |
[15:14] | Yes, indeedy. | 没错 |
[15:16] | With a beautiful view of… Oh, look. That guy’s peeing. | 还有漂亮的风景 看!那人在尿尿 |
[15:21] | Okay. That’s enough of the view. All right, check this out. | 好了 风景看完了 来看这个 |
[15:25] | Ahem. Okay, sit down here. Sit down. Okay. | 坐下 好 |
[15:27] | Okay, this is great. This is great. | 这太棒了 |
[15:30] | Ahem. You ready? Yeah. | 准备好了吗? 好了 |
[15:33] | Helen, could you come in here for a moment? | 海伦 请你进来一下好吗? |
[15:40] | Thank you, Helen. That’ll be all. | 谢了 海伦 就这样 |
[15:44] | Last time I do that. I promise. | 最后一次了 我保证 |
[15:52] | Wendy, we had a deal. | 温蒂 我们说好的 |
[15:54] | Yeah, you promised. | 对 你答应我了 |
[15:56] | Wendy. Wendy. Wendy! | 温蒂 温蒂 温蒂 |
[16:03] | Hmm. who was that? | 谁? |
[16:07] | Wendy bailed. I have no waitress. | 温蒂不来了 我没有服务员了 |
[16:12] | That’s too bad. | 那太糟糕了 |
[16:14] | Byebye. | 再见 |
[16:16] | Ten dollars an hour. Nope. | 一小时10块 不要 |
[16:18] | Twelve dollars an hour. | 一小时12块! |
[16:20] | Mon, I wish I could, but I’ve made plans to walk around. | 我希望我可以 但我已经计划好要去走走了 |
[16:25] | You know, Rachel, when you ran out on your wedding, I was there for you. | 瑞秋 你结婚落跑时 我一直在帮你 |
[16:28] | I put a roof over your head, and if that means nothing to you… | 我让你有地方住 如果那样对你毫无意义 |
[16:33] | Twenty dollars an hour. | 一小时20块 |
[16:36] | Done. | 成交 |
[16:44] | Well hello. Welcome to Monica’s. May I take your coat? | 你好 欢迎光临摩妮卡的家 我能帮你拿外套吗? |
[16:51] | Hi, Steve. Hello. Monica. | 嗨 史蒂芬 你好 摩妮卡 |
[16:53] | Hello, greeter girl. | 你好 招待女孩 |
[16:56] | This is Rachel. Yeah, okay. | 这位是瑞秋 好的 |
[16:59] | Mm, everything smells so delicious. | 一切闻起来都好香 |
[17:03] | You know, I can’t remember a time I smelt such a delicious combination of, okay, | 我不记得我曾闻过这么好闻的 |
[17:07] | smells | 味道 |
[17:10] | Well, it’s a lovely apartment. Oh, thank you. Would you like a tour? | 这公寓很不错 谢谢 要参观一下吗? |
[17:15] | I was just being polite, but all right. | 我只是客气一下 但 好吧 |
[17:20] | What? What’s up? | 什么?怎么了? |
[17:21] | In the cab, on the way over, Steve blazed up a doobie. | 在出租车上 史蒂芬抽了一根大麻 |
[17:28] | What? | 什么? |
[17:29] | Smoked a joint, you know? Lit a bone. Weed, hemp, ganja. Okay,okay. | 吸烟 大麻 知道了么? 好了 好了 |
[17:35] | Okay, I’m with you, Cheech. Okay. | 我懂了 |
[17:39] | Is it dry in here? | 这里很干燥么? |
[17:44] | Let me, let me get you some wine. | 我来为你倒杯酒 |
[17:47] | Yeah, I think we’re ready for our first course. | 我想我们可以上第一道菜了 |
[17:50] | Okay | 好 |
[17:52] | These are rot shrimp ravioli, and celantro ponzu sauce | 这是芫萎 调味酱 |
[17:57] | with just a touch of mints | 加上一点碎姜 |
[18:05] | and ginger | 姜汁泥 |
[18:07] | Well, smack my ass and call me Judy. | 打我的屁股 叫我茱蒂! |
[18:13] | These are fantastic. Oh, gosh. I’m so glad you liked them. | 太好吃了 天啊 真高兴你喜欢 |
[18:17] | Like them? I could eat a hundred of them. | 喜欢?我可以吃下上百个 |
[18:21] | Oh. Well, urn. | 额 好吧 |
[18:23] | That’s all there are of these. | 我们只有这些 |
[18:25] | but in about eight and a half minutes, we’ll be serving some delicious onion tartlets. | 但再过8分半钟 美味的洋葱馅饼就好了 |
[18:29] | Tartlets. Tartlets. | 馅饼? 馅饼? |
[18:34] | Tartlets. | 馅饼? |
[18:37] | The word has lost all meaning. | 文字已经失去意义了 |
[18:46] | Excuse me. Can I help you with anything? | 抱歉 有什么需要帮忙的么? |
[18:49] | You know I don’t know what I’m looking for. | 我也不知道自己要找什么 |
[19:07] | Oh, cool. Taco shells. | 太棒了!墨西哥馅饼! |
[19:12] | You know, these are, they are like a little corn envelope, you know? | 它们有点像玉米卷 |
[19:15] | You know what? You don’t want to spoil your appetite. Hey. Sugar Os. | 你不该影响食欲 嘿 糖欧 |
[19:21] | You know, if you just wait another six and a half minutes. | 你只要再等6分半钟 |
[19:24] | Macaroni and cheese. We gotta make this. | 起司通心面!我们要做这个! |
[19:32] | No, we don’t. | 不 我们不做这个 |
[19:34] | Oh, okay. | 哦 好吧 |
[19:36] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:42] | Yeah, why don’t you just have a seat here? | 你为何不坐在这儿? |
[19:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:49] | Okay. Give me the Gummy Bears. Yeah, no. | 好吧 小熊软糖给我 不 |
[19:56] | Give them to me. All right, we’ll share. | 给我 好吧 我们一起分享 |
[19:58] | No. Give me the Well then you can’t have any. | 不 给我 那你就别想吃 |
[20:01] | Give them to me. This is not worth it. | 给我 那不值得! |
[20:03] | Oh, oh! Bear overboard. I think he’s drowning. | 小熊落水了!他们要淹死了! |
[20:08] | Hey, fellas. Grab on a Sugar O. Save yourself. | 抓住糖欧逃命啊 |
[20:12] | Help! Help! I’m drowning. Help! Help! | 救命 我要淹死了 救命 |
[20:17] | That’s it, okay? Dinner is over. | 够了 晚餐结束了 |
[20:19] | What? What? | 什么? 什么? |
[20:21] | Why? | 为什么? |
[20:21] | Why? It’s just that I’ve waited seven years for an opportunity like this, | 为什么? 我等了7年才等到这样的机会 |
[20:25] | and you can’t even wait four and a half minutes for a stupid onion tartlet? | 而你却不能再等4分半钟的洋葱馅饼 |
[20:30] | Hey | 嘿 |
[20:39] | What a tool. | 真是个疯子 |
[20:41] | You don’t want to work for a guy like that. | 你不会想为那种人工作的 |
[20:44] | I know. It’s just, I don’t know, I just thought this was, you know, it | 我知道 只是 我不知道 我只是以为我的机会来了 |
[20:49] | Look, you’ll get there. You’re an amazing chef. | 别担心 你会成功的 你是很棒的厨师 |
[20:51] | Yeah, you know all those yummy noises? I wasn’t faking. | 记得那些赞美的声音么?我不是装的 |
[21:02] | So, uh, how did it go with Celia? | 你跟西莉雅怎样? |
[21:04] | Oh. uh. I was unbelievable. All right, Ross. | 我简直难以置信 干的好 罗斯 |
[21:10] | I was the James Michener of dirty talk. | 我是猥亵话的教主 |
[21:13] | It was the most elaborate filth you have ever heard. | 那是有史以来最具巧思的猥亵话 |
[21:15] | I mean, there were characters, plot lines, themes, a motif. | 有任务 剧情 主题 还有动机 |
[21:21] | At one point, there were villagers. | 还有一段是村夫与村姑 |
[21:26] | Oh, and, uh | 然后呢? |
[21:28] | Well, urn, you know, by the time we’d finished with all the dirty talk. | 额 等我们说完 |
[21:32] | it was kind of late, and we were both kind of exhausted, so | 已经很晚了 而且我们都精疲力尽了 所以 |
[21:35] | You cuddled. Yeah, which was nice. | 你们爱抚了 没错 那样很好 |
[21:38] | You guys want to try and catch a late movie or something? | 你们想去看晚场电影吗? |
[21:41] | Maybe, but shouldn’t we wait for Chandler? Yeah. Where the hell is he? | 或许吧 不等钱德吗? 他跑哪去了? |
[21:46] | Yes, Fran. I know what time it is, | 是的 法兰 我知道现在几点了 |
[21:48] | but I’m looking at the WENUS and I’m not happy! | 但我在看WENUS 而且我很不爽! |
[21:52] | Oh, really, really, really? Well, let me tell you something. | 真的? 让我来告诉你 |
[21:54] | You will care about it, because I care about it. You got it? Good! | 你会在乎的 因为我在乎 懂了吗? 很好 |
[22:02] | Whoa. | 哇哦 |
[22:15] | How’s this? | 这样如何? |
[22:17] | Sorry. How about over here? | 对不起 那这里呢? |
[22:19] | See, now, that just means it’s working. | 那就表示有效了 |
[22:21] | Does this hurt? No. | 会痛吗? 不 |
[22:24] | What about this? | 那这样呢? |
[22:26] | There you go. | 很好! |
[22:35] | Oh, I’m gonna throw up. | 我要吐了! |