时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Excuse me, Miss. It’s Phoebe. | 劳驾 小姐 菲比耶 |
[00:06] | Okay, will that be all? | 就这些吗 |
[00:07] | They’re twins. | 她们是双胞胎 |
[00:08] | Phoebe’s Phoebe. Ursula’s hot. | 菲比是菲比 乌苏拉却很辣 |
[00:11] | It’s for Ursula. | 这是送给乌苏拉的 |
[00:11] | Sure, yeah. Okay,fits. | 当然 好 合适 |
[00:15] | Marcel, give Rossy the remote. | 马塞尔 把遥控器还给罗斯 |
[00:19] | How did he do this? | 他怎么办到的 |
[00:21] | It’s this whole stupid Ursula thing. | 还不全是因为乌苏拉 |
[00:23] | So he’s going out with her. | 他是在跟她约会 |
[00:25] | I mean,is it really so terrible? | 我是说 真有这么糟糕吗 |
[00:26] | You don’t know my sister. | 你不了解我姐姐 |
[00:28] | You’ve gotta talk to Joey. | 你得找乔伊谈谈 |
[00:31] | You aren’t gonna lose him. | 你不会失去他的 |
[00:32] | They haven’t even slept together yet. | 他们连床都没上 |
[00:34] | I mean, that’s not serious. | 这不算什么 |
[00:39] | Yeah, may we help you? | 有事吗 |
[00:43] | Rachel! Rachel! | 瑞秋 瑞秋 |
[00:44] | I’m okay! I’m okay! | 我没事 我没事 |
[00:55] | Hi, my friend here was taking down our Christmas lights | 我的室友拆圣诞灯的时候 |
[00:58] | and she fell off the balcony | 跌下了阳台 |
[00:59] | and may have broken her foot or ankle or something. | 可能伤到脚或是脚踝或是哪儿了 |
[01:01] | My God, you still have your Christmas lights up? | 天啊 你们家的圣诞灯到现在还亮着 |
[01:06] | Fill this out, bring it back to me | 填好后交给我 |
[01:08] | Okay. Here you go. | 来吧 |
[01:15] | All right. | 好了 |
[01:16] | Name… | 名字 |
[01:18] | Address… | 地址 |
[01:20] | Okay. In case of emergency, call…? | 紧急联络人 |
[01:23] | You. | 你 |
[01:24] | Really? | 真的 |
[01:26] | Yeah. | 对 |
[01:27] | Oh, that is so sweet. | 你真好 |
[01:30] | Sure! | 当然啦 |
[01:31] | Oh, gosh. I love you. | 我爱你 |
[01:34] | Okay, insurance? | 保险 |
[01:35] | Oh, yeah. check it. Definitely, I want some of that. | 打勾 当然需要保险 |
[01:40] | You don’t have insurance? | 你没有保险 |
[01:41] | Why? How much is this gonna cost? | 为什么要有 这要花多少钱啊 |
[01:43] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[01:44] | But Xrays alone could be a couple hundred dollars. | 单照X光就可能要几百块 |
[01:46] | What are we gonna do? | 那要怎么办 |
[01:47] | There’s not much we can do. | 没有太多办法可想 |
[01:50] | Unless, unless I use yours. | 除非我用你的 |
[01:54] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不不不 |
[01:56] | Well, now, wait a second. | 等等 |
[01:58] | Who did I just put as my “incase of emergency” person? | 我刚才紧急联络人填的是谁 |
[02:01] | That’s insurance fraud. | 这是保险欺诈 |
[02:05] | Well, all right, then. Forget it. | 好吧 那就算了 |
[02:07] | Might as well just go home. | 那回家好了 |
[02:10] | Okay, okay, come here. I hate this. | 好吧 过来 讨厌 |
[02:13] | Thank you. Thank you. I love you. | 谢啦 谢啦 我爱你 |
[02:15] | Hi, heh. Urn, I’m gonna need a new set of these forms. | 给我一份新表格 |
[02:21] | Why? | 为什么 |
[02:23] | I’m really an idiot | 我简直就是个笨蛋 |
[02:27] | You see I was filling out my friend’s form | 我帮我朋友填表格 |
[02:29] | and instead of putting her information | 填的不是她的资料 |
[02:31] | I put mine. | 填成我自己的 |
[02:33] | You are an idiot. | 你的确是个笨蛋 |
[02:35] | Yep, that’s me. I am that stupid. | 没错 这就是我 我就是这么笨 |
[02:41] | I had a dream last night | 昨天晚上我做了一个梦 |
[02:42] | where I was playing football with my kid. | 我梦到跟儿子打橄榄球 |
[02:45] | That’s nice! | 很温馨 |
[02:46] | Nice! | 很好 |
[02:46] | No,no, with him. | 不 是把他当成球 |
[02:51] | I’m on this field, and they hike me the baby. | 我人在球场上 他们把小孩丢给我 |
[02:56] | I know l’ve gotta do something | 我必须得做点什么 |
[02:58] | because the Tampa Bay defense is coming right at me. | 因为坦帕湾队的防守球员逐渐向我逼近 |
[03:01] | Tampa Bay’s got a terrible team. | 坦帕湾队很差 |
[03:04] | Right, but… | 是没错 但 |
[03:07] | it is just me and the baby, | 只有我和我儿子 |
[03:09] | so I’m thinking they can take us. | 所以我想我们死定了 |
[03:12] | And so I, uh, heh… | 所以我就只好 |
[03:15] | I just heave it downfield. | 把小孩传到前场 |
[03:16] | What are you, crazy? That’s a baby. | 你疯了不成 那是个婴儿耶 |
[03:19] | He should take the sack? | 难不成他应该上垒 |
[03:24] | Anyway, suddenly I’m downfield. | 总之突然间我来到前场 |
[03:28] | And I realize that | 我发现 |
[03:29] | I’m the one who’s supposed to catch him, right? | 该接住孩子的是我 对吧 |
[03:32] | Only I know theres no way | 但我知道我绝对不可能 |
[03:34] | I’m not gonna get there in time. | 及时赶到 |
[03:35] | So I am running and I’m running… | 所以我就一直跑一直跑 |
[03:37] | and that is when I woke up. | 然后我就醒来了 |
[03:39] | See I am so not ready to be a father. | 看 我绝对还没准备好去当一个父亲 |
[03:43] | Hey,you’re gonna be fine. | 你没问题的 |
[03:45] | You’re one of the most caring, | 你是整个北美最细心 |
[03:46] | the most responsible men in North America. | 最有责任感的男人 |
[03:50] | You’re gonna make a great dad. | 你会是好爸爸的 |
[03:52] | Yeah, Ross. You and the baby just need better blocking. | 没错 罗斯 你和你儿子只需要更好的阻挡 |
[03:59] | Oh,have either of you guys ever been to the Rainbow Room? | 对了 你们有谁去过彩虹屋吗? |
[04:01] | Is it real expensive? | 真有那么贵吗? |
[04:03] | Only if you order stuff. | 除非你要点些什么东西 |
[04:06] | I’m taking Ursula tonight. It’s her birthday. | 我今晚要带乌苏拉去 今天她生日 |
[04:09] | Whoa, what about Phoebe’s birthday? | 那菲比生日怎么办 |
[04:11] | When’s that? | 她什么时候生日 |
[04:14] | Tonight. | 今晚啊 |
[04:16] | Ugh, man, what are the odds of that happening? | 怎么这么巧 |
[04:21] | You take your time. | 你慢慢想 |
[04:28] | There it is. | 终于懂了 |
[04:33] | So, what are you gonna do? | 你怎么打算怎么办 |
[04:35] | What can I do? | 能怎么办 |
[04:37] | Look, I don’t want to do anything to screw it up with Ursula. | 我不想搞砸和乌苏拉这边的事 |
[04:39] | And your friend Phoebe? | 那你的朋友菲比就可以吗 |
[04:40] | If she is my friend, hopefully she’ll understand. | 如果她是朋友希望她能谅解 |
[04:43] | I mean, wouldn’t you guys? | 你们不会这样吗 |
[04:45] | Man, if you tried something like that on my birthday | 老兄 如果是我生日 你给我搞这套 |
[04:47] | you’d be staring at the business end of a hissy fit. | 你就等着看我发飚吧 |
[04:53] | You add a pinch of saffron, it makes all the difference. | 加一小撮藏红花 效果会大不同 |
[05:00] | Okay,uh, Monica? | 摩妮卡 |
[05:03] | Yes! | 是 |
[05:04] | Yes she is. | 对 她是 |
[05:06] | Hi! This is my friend Rachel. | 你好 这是我朋友瑞秋 |
[05:08] | Hi! | 你好 |
[05:08] | Hi, uh, Rachel, I’m Dr. Mitchell. | 瑞秋 我是米契尔大夫 |
[05:10] | And I’m his friend Dr. Rosen. | 我是他朋友罗森大夫 |
[05:14] | Aren’t you a little cute to be a doctor? | 作为一个大夫 你会不会太帅了点 |
[05:16] | Excuse me? | 抱歉 |
[05:17] | God, young, young. I meant young. | 天呀 年轻 我是说年轻 |
[05:19] | Young to be a doctor. | 当大夫年轻了点 |
[05:21] | Oh good, Rach. | 说得好 瑞秋 |
[05:22] | Thank you. Right. | 谢谢 很好 |
[05:34] | So he said it was just a sprain, and that was it. | 医生说只是扭到 没什么了 |
[05:36] | You left out the stupid part. | 你忘了说我们做的蠢事 |
[05:39] | It’s not stupid. | 才不蠢呢 |
[05:41] | The very cute cute cute doctors | 那两个非常非常帅的医生 |
[05:43] | asked us out for tomorrow night | 约我们明晚出去 |
[05:44] | and I said yes. | 我答应了 |
[05:45] | I think it’s totally insane. | 太疯狂了 |
[05:47] | I mean, they work for the hospital. | 他们可是在那家医院上班 |
[05:49] | It’s like returning to the scene of the crime. | 这简直就像重回犯罪现场一样 |
[05:52] | Y’know, l say we blow off the dates. | 我们还是取消约会好了 |
[05:54] | What? Monica | 啥 摩妮卡 |
[05:56] | they are cute. They are doctors. | 他们可是帅哥 又是医生 |
[05:58] | Cute doctors. Doctors who are cute. | 帅哥医生 医生帅哥 |
[06:01] | All right, what have we learned so far? | 到目前为止我们了解些什么 |
[06:05] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[06:12] | Surprise! | 惊喜 |
[06:21] | What the hell are you doing? You scared the crap out of me. | 你们搞什么啦 吓死我了 |
[06:26] | Was that the cake? | 那是蛋糕吗 |
[06:27] | Yeah, yeah. I got a lemon shmush. | 对 我买了个柠檬烂糕 |
[06:31] | Come on. She’ll be here any minute. | 快点 她随时会到 |
[06:34] | I hope it’s okay. | 但愿没砸烂 |
[06:40] | Happy Birthday, Peehee. | 生日快乐 菲 |
[06:43] | Maybe we can make a B out of one of those roses. | 或许可以用玫瑰写个比字 |
[06:46] | Yeah,we’ll just use our special cake tools. | 没错 就用特制蛋糕工具 |
[06:50] | Hey,what’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[06:51] | Oh. we just… | 我们只是 |
[06:51] | Surprise! | 惊喜 |
[06:56] | This is so great. Oh, my God. | 好棒喔 天啊 |
[07:00] | This was not at all scary. | 一点也不吓人 |
[07:02] | Hi, everybody. Hi, Betty. | 各位 蓓蒂 |
[07:04] | Betty, hi. | 蓓蒂 |
[07:05] | You found Betty. Oh, my gosh. This is so great. | 你们找来蓓蒂 天啊 好棒 |
[07:09] | Everybody I love is in the same room. | 我喜欢的人欢聚一堂 |
[07:12] | Where’s Joey? | 乔伊呢 |
[07:17] | Did you see Betty? | 看到蓓蒂吗 |
[07:29] | I tell you one thing, I wouldn’t mind | 跟你说吧 我不介意 |
[07:31] | having a piece of this sundried tomato business. | 投资日晒蕃茄干产业 |
[07:33] | Five years ago, if somebody had said to me | 五年前 要是有人跟我说 |
[07:35] | “Here’s a tomato that looks like a prune” | 我们可以让蕃茄变成西梅干 |
[07:38] | l’d say “Get out of my office.” | 我会说“给我滚出去” |
[07:44] | Dad, before I was born did you freak out at all? | 老爸 我出生前你紧张吗 |
[07:47] | I’m not freaking out. I’m just saying.. | 我没紧张 我只是说 |
[07:49] | if someone had come to me with the idea… | 要是有人来跟我说 |
[07:51] | Dad, Dad, Dad. I’m talking about the whole, baby thing. | 老爸 我是在说关于孩子的事 |
[07:55] | Did you, uh, ever get this sort of panicky, | 你有过那种 |
[07:59] | “Oh,my God,I’m gonna be a father” kind of a thing? | 为人父恐慌症吗 |
[08:03] | No,your mother really did the work. | 没有 你妈很尽责 |
[08:07] | I was busy with the business. | 我全心冲事业 |
[08:08] | I wasn’t around that much. | 我不常在家 |
[08:11] | Is that what this is about? | 你找我来就是为了这个吗 |
[08:13] | No, no, Dad. I was just wondering… | 不是啦老爸 我只是在想 |
[08:15] | There’s time to make up for that. | 还来得及弥补 |
[08:16] | We can do stuff together. | 我们可以一起做些事情 |
[08:18] | You always wanted to go to colonial Williamsburg. | 你一直说想去威廉斯堡 |
[08:21] | How about we do that? | 要不我们去吧 |
[08:23] | Thanks, Dad. Really, heh. | 谢了 老爸 |
[08:25] | You know, I just, I just… | 我只是 |
[08:29] | I just needed to know, urn… | 我只是想弄清楚 |
[08:31] | when did you start to feel like a father? | 你是何时才觉得自己已经当了父亲 |
[08:35] | Oh. Well, I guess it must have been | 我想应该是 |
[08:39] | the day after you were born. | 你出生那天 |
[08:41] | We were in the hospital room, your mother was asleep | 我们在病房里 你妈在睡觉 |
[08:45] | and they brought you in and gave you to me. | 他们把你抱进来交给我 |
[08:49] | You were this ugly little red thing. | 你那时还又红又丑又小 |
[08:52] | And all of a sudden, | 突然间 |
[08:53] | you grabbed my finger with your whole fist | 你用拳头抓住了我的手指 |
[08:57] | and you squeezed it so tight. | 紧紧地捏住它 |
[09:02] | And that’s when I knew. | 那时候我才感觉到 |
[09:07] | So you don’t want to go to Williamsburg? | 那你不想去威廉斯堡吗 |
[09:13] | We can go to Williamsburg. | 可以啊 |
[09:17] | Eat your fish. | 吃鱼吧 |
[09:22] | Rachel, the cute doctors are here. | 瑞秋 帅医生来了 |
[09:25] | Okay, coming. | 来了 |
[09:27] | Hi, come on in. Hey, Michael, Jeffrey | 请进 麦可 杰夫瑞 |
[09:29] | Hi. Hi. | 嗨 嗨 |
[09:31] | Uh, here, we brought wine. | 我们带了酒来 |
[09:32] | Look at this. It’s from the cellars of Ernest and Tova Borgnine. | 看看这个 这是波格奈酒庄的名酒 |
[09:36] | So how could we resist? | 怎么能不喝 |
[09:37] | Oh,that’s great. Look at that. | 太棒了 你看看 |
[09:40] | So, Monica, how’s the ankle? | 摩妮卡 你的脚踝怎么样了 |
[09:41] | lt’s,uh… | 它呀 |
[09:44] | Why don’t you tell them? | 你自己讲吧 |
[09:46] | After all, it is your ankle. | 毕竟脚踝长在你身上 |
[09:49] | You know it’s feeling a lot better. Thank you. | 感觉好多了 谢谢 |
[09:52] | Listen, why don’t you guys sit down, | 你们快请坐 |
[09:53] | and we’ll get you some glasses. | 我们去拿杯子 |
[09:55] | Okay | 好 |
[09:56] | Okay | 好 |
[09:57] | STAT | 快坐好 |
[10:03] | Okay, listen, I’m thinking | 听着 我在想 |
[10:04] | why don’t we just tell them who we really are? | 我们为什么不干脆把身份说清楚呢 |
[10:06] | l mean it’ll be fine. I really think it will be fine. | 不会有事的 绝对不会有事的 |
[10:08] | It will not be fine. We’ll get in trouble. | 不可能 我们会惹上麻烦的 |
[10:10] | Monica, would you stop being such a wuss? | 摩妮卡 别这么没用好吗 |
[10:12] | A wuss? Excuse me for living in the real world, okay? | 没用 抱歉 我生活在真实世界中 |
[10:16] | So? | 怎么样 |
[10:17] | So they still seem normal. | 她们看起来很正常 |
[10:19] | That’s because they are. | 因为她们本来就很正常 |
[10:20] | You have to admit, | 你必须得承认 |
[10:21] | when we go out with women we meet at the hospital, turns… | 我们每次跟在医院认识的人约会都 |
[10:23] | Would you relax? Take a look around. | 放松点 你看看身边 |
[10:26] | There are no pagan altars. | 没有异教徒的圣坛 |
[10:30] | no piles of bones in the corners. | 角落里没有骨头堆 |
[10:33] | They’re fine. Go like this: | 她们没问题 跟我这样做 |
[10:39] | I said we are not going to do it, okay? | 我们绝不能这样做 |
[10:40] | Sometimes you can be such a big baby. | 你有时候真的太天真 |
[10:43] | I am not a baby. Be serious. | 我才不天真 认真点 |
[10:45] | You get uptight. You act like a princess. | 是你穷紧张 你有公主病 |
[10:47] | You know what? What? | 你知道吗 什么 |
[10:50] | Every day you are becoming more and more like your mother | 你越来越像你妈 |
[10:54] | Excuse me. Hello, here we go. | 借过 来了 |
[10:58] | This is a great place. How long have you lived here? | 这地方真不错 你们在这儿住多久了 |
[11:01] | Thanks, I’ve been here about six years. | 谢谢 差不多六年 |
[11:04] | And Rachel moved in a few months ago. | 瑞秋几个月前才搬来的 |
[11:09] | See, I was supposed to get married | 我本来要嫁人了 |
[11:11] | but, urn, I left the guy at the altar | 但临到圣坛才甩了人家 |
[11:17] | Really? Yeah. | 真的吗 真的 |
[11:19] | Yeah I know its pretty selfish, but | 这是有点自私 不过 |
[11:22] | hey, that’s me. | 我就是这种人 |
[11:29] | Why don’t you try the hummus? | 尝尝鹰嘴豆泥吧 |
[11:31] | So, Monica, what do you do? | 摩妮卡 你从事什么工作 |
[11:32] | I am a chef at a restaurant uptown. | 我是上流餐厅的大厨 |
[11:36] | Oh, good for you. Yeah, it is. | 好厉害 没错 |
[11:39] | Mostly because I get to boss people around, | 多数是因为我可以到处指使别人 |
[11:42] | which I just love to do. | 而这正好是我的嗜好 |
[11:47] | Well, this hummus is great. | 鹰嘴豆泥很好吃 |
[11:49] | God bless the chickpea. | 天佑鹰嘴豆 |
[11:55] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[11:57] | I am so spoiled. | 我真是被宠坏了 |
[12:03] | That’s it. | 没了 |
[12:06] | And by the way, have I mentioned that back in high school | 我刚有提过高中时 |
[12:09] | I was a cow? | 我胖得像猪吗 |
[12:13] | I used to wet my bed. | 我以前会尿床 |
[12:16] | I use my breasts to get other people’s attention. | 我用胸部吸引人的注意 |
[12:19] | We both do that. | 我们都这样 |
[12:35] | Monica and Rachel’s apartment. | 摩妮卡和瑞秋住处 |
[12:38] | UhUh, yeah, just one second. Uh Rachel, it’s your dad. | 等等 瑞秋 是你爸爸 |
[12:45] | Hi, Dad. | 嗨 老爸 |
[12:46] | No. no. It’s me. | 不 是我 |
[12:49] | Listen, Dad, I can’t talk right now. Urn… | 爸 现在不方便 |
[12:52] | But there’s something, urn… | 有件事 |
[12:55] | There’s something that I’ve been meaning to tell you. | 我一直想跟你说 |
[12:58] | Just excuse me for a second. | 失陪一下下 |
[12:59] | Remember back in freshman year? | 记得大一时 |
[13:02] | Well, Billy Dreskin and I had sex on your bed. | 比利德端斯金和我在你们床上做爱 |
[13:15] | Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, | 爸 爸 爸 |
[13:19] | Why, why would I sleep with Billy Dreskin? | 怎么可能 我怎么可能会跟比利德瑞斯金上床 |
[13:20] | His father tried to put you out of business. | 他爸可是你工作上的死对头 |
[13:23] | You are dead. | 你死定了 |
[13:28] | Ross, he’s got the remote again. | 罗斯 他又拿到遥控器 |
[13:31] | Good. | 太好了 |
[13:32] | Maybe he can switch it back. | 或许他能把台转回来 |
[13:39] | Maybe not. | 或许不会 |
[13:42] | Hello? | 喂 |
[13:45] | Uh, ueah… Uh… | 是 |
[13:47] | Okay, uh, hold on a second and let me | 好 等等 让我 |
[13:48] | let me just check and see if she’s here. | 让我看看她在不在 |
[13:51] | It’s the woman from the hospital admissions office. | 是医院入院处的护士 |
[13:53] | There’s a problem with the form. | 她说表格有问题 |
[13:54] | Oh, God, what do we do? | 天啊 怎么办 |
[13:57] | I don’t know. Just find out what they want. | 我不知道 先问清什么事 |
[13:58] | Find out what they want | 搞清楚他们要什么 |
[13:59] | Okay. No, you do it. | 好 不 你来问 |
[14:02] | Hello, this is Monica. | 喂 我是摩妮卡 |
[14:04] | Yeah? Oh, okay! | 是 噢 好的 |
[14:08] | Yes, we’ll be right down. Thank you. | 好的 马上过去 谢谢 |
[14:10] | what? | 怎么了 |
[14:11] | We forgot to sign one of the admissions forms. | 有一张入院单忘了签名 |
[14:13] | Oh! Okay, you were right,you were right, | 噢 你说的对 你说的对 |
[14:16] | This was just not worth it. | 不值得这样 |
[14:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:18] | Okay, let me just change. | 好了 我去换衣服 |
[14:20] | Yes. | 好 |
[14:23] | Hey Hey. | 好 好 |
[14:26] | Trouble? | 有心事? |
[14:28] | Your sister stood me up the other night. | 你姐姐那晚放我鸽子了 |
[14:30] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[14:31] | Don’t you hate it when people aren’t there for you? | 被人放鸽子的感觉不好受吧 |
[14:36] | Did you try calling her? | 有打电话给她吗 |
[14:38] | I’ve been trying for two days. | 我这两天一直在打 |
[14:39] | When I called the restaurant | 打电话到餐厅 |
[14:41] | they said she was too busy to talk. | 他们说她很忙 |
[14:42] | I can’t believe she’s blowing me off. | 我简直不敢相信她想甩了我 |
[15:05] | Hey | 你好 |
[15:06] | Oh | 噢 |
[15:09] | Urn, you got a minute? | 有空吗 |
[15:11] | Urn, yeah, I’m just working. | 有啊 就工作 没什么 |
[15:22] | So U hhuh? | 那 嗯 |
[15:26] | Urn, oh, I got you a birthday present. | 我带了生日礼物给你 |
[15:28] | Oh, wow, you remembered. | 你记得喔 |
[15:35] | Oh. It’s a Judy Jetson Thermos. | 一个茱蒂杰森热水壶 |
[15:38] | Right. Like the kind you… | 是呀 就像你 |
[15:40] | Right. Oh, I got something for you too. | 对 对了 我也有东西送给你 |
[15:44] | How’d you know I was coming? | 你怎么知道我要来 |
[15:45] | Urn, yeah, urn,twin thing. | 我们是双胞胎嘛 |
[15:51] | I can’t believe you did this. | 不敢相信你会这样 |
[15:53] | I can’t believe you | 不敢相信你会 |
[15:55] | did this. | 这样 |
[16:01] | So, what’s the deal with, urn, you and Joey? | 你和乔伊怎么了 |
[16:04] | Oh, right. | 这个嘛 |
[16:06] | He is so great. But that’s over. | 他人很好 但我们结束了 |
[16:09] | Does he know? Who? | 他知道吗 谁 |
[16:12] | Joey. You know, urn, he’s really nutsy about you. | 乔伊 他对你很着迷 |
[16:17] | He is? Why? | 是吗 为什么 |
[16:19] | You got me. | 你可把我问倒了 |
[16:20] | Right. Excuse me, doesn’t this come with a side salad? | 没错 劳驾 这不是应该有配沙拉的吗? |
[16:27] | So, urn, are you gonna call him? | 你会打电话给他吗 |
[16:29] | What, you think he likes me? | 你认为他喜欢我吗 |
[16:30] | No. Joey. | 不是他 是乔伊 |
[16:32] | Oh, no, no. He is so smart. He’ll figure it out. | 不会 他很聪明 他自己会想明白的 |
[16:37] | Do you want some chicken? | 要吃鸡肉吗 |
[16:39] | No, no, no food with a face, remember? | 不了 有脸的东西不吃 记得吗 |
[16:43] | You have not changed. | 你一点儿没变 |
[16:45] | Yeah, you too. | 是 你也一样 |
[16:50] | Hi! Remember us? | 你好 记得我们吗 |
[16:53] | Urn, yeah, you just called a little while ago | 你之前打电话来 |
[16:55] | about needing a signature on the admissions form? | 说入院表格要签名 |
[16:57] | Well, it turns out we need a whole new one. | 看来我们需要一张全新的表格 |
[17:00] | Because, urn, you see… | 因为呢 |
[17:03] | I put the wrong name again. | 名字又写错了 |
[17:05] | Because… You’re that stupid. | 因为 你就是这么笨 |
[17:10] | I am. I’m that stupid. | 没错 我就是这么笨 |
[17:13] | Yeah, and I’m just gonna pay for this with a check. | 我用支票支付吧 |
[17:16] | You know, your insurance will cover that. | 你知道你的保险是可以付的吧 |
[17:18] | Yeah I know. I’m just not that bright either. | 知道 只是我也不怎么聪明 |
[17:23] | Okay, worst case scenario: | 好吧 最差的状况是 |
[17:24] | Say you never feel like a father. | 如果说你从来不觉得自己像个父亲 |
[17:27] | Uhhuh. | 嗯 |
[17:28] | Say your son never feels connected to you as one. | 你的儿子从没觉得你是他父亲 |
[17:32] | Say all of his relationships are affected by this. | 他所有的人际关系全部受此影响 |
[17:36] | Do you have a point? | 你讲的话有重点吗 |
[17:39] | You know,you’d think I would. | 应该有的 |
[17:44] | What’s up with the simian? | 猴子是怎么了 |
[17:47] | It’s just a fur ball. | 只是个毛球 |
[17:51] | Okay, whose turn is it? | 好吧 该谁了 |
[17:53] | Yours. I just got 43 points for “KIENEY”. | 该你了 我拼出了”KIDNEY” 得43分 |
[17:55] | No, you got zero points for “IDNEY”. | 不 你没得分 你拼的是”IDNEY” |
[17:59] | I had a “K”. Where’s my “K”? | 我有个”K”的 “K”呢 |
[18:08] | You’ve got to help me. My monkey swallowed a “K”. | 快帮帮我 我的猴子吞了一颗K |
[18:11] | You had to get that animal out of here. | 那把东西给我抱出去 |
[18:12] | No, you don’t understand. | 不 你不了解 |
[18:14] | The animal hospital is way across town. | 动物医院在城的另一边 |
[18:15] | He’s choking. I don’t know what else to do. | 他噎到了 我不知如何是好 |
[18:17] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[18:18] | Marcel swallowed a Scrabble tile. | 马塞尔把一个拼字牌吞下去了 |
[18:21] | Excuse me. This hospital is for people. | 对不起 这个医院是医人的 |
[18:25] | Lady, he is people. He has a name, okay? | 护士 他是人 他有名字 |
[18:28] | He watches Jeopardy… | 他还会看电视 |
[18:30] | he touches himself when nobody’s watching. | 没人注意时还会摸自己 |
[18:34] | Please, please, have a heart. | 求求你发发善心 |
[18:35] | I’ll take a look at him. | 我来看看吧 |
[18:36] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:38] | Michael Rachel | 麦可 瑞秋 |
[18:39] | What? Monica. | 什么 摩妮卡 |
[18:41] | Oh! Hi! | 噢 嗨 |
[18:54] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[18:57] | Urs. | 乌苏拉 |
[18:58] | What are you doing here? I’ve been trying to call you. | 你怎么会来这儿 我一直打电话找你 |
[19:01] | Listen, urn… | 听我说 |
[19:03] | No, no, don’t say “listen”. | 别 别 别让我听 |
[19:04] | I know that “listen”. I’ve said that “listen”. | 我认得这个听 我也用过 |
[19:08] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:10] | I don’t get it. What happened? | 我实在是不懂 到底怎么了 |
[19:12] | What about everything you said under the bridge? | 你在桥下说的那些话呢 |
[19:15] | Yeah, urn, ahem. | 对 |
[19:16] | You know,you should just forget about what I said under the bridge. | 你还是忘了我在桥下说的话吧 |
[19:21] | I was talking crazy that night. I was so drunk. | 那晚我太醉了全是胡说 |
[19:26] | You don’t drink. | 你不喝酒的 |
[19:28] | That’s right, I don’t. | 没错 我不喝酒 |
[19:31] | But I was drunk on you. | 但是我是因你而醉 |
[19:34] | Oh Urs. | 乌苏拉 |
[19:35] | Okay, yeah, so it’s not gonna work. | 但我们不可能有进展的 |
[19:37] | Why? Is it because I’m friends with Phoebe? | 为什么 是因为我是菲比的朋友 |
[19:41] | If it was, would you stop hanging out with her? | 如果是这个原因 你会愿意跟她绝交吗 |
[19:46] | No, no, I couldn’t do that. | 不行 我办不到 |
[19:50] | Urn, then, yeah, it’s ’cause of Phoebe. | 那没错 就是因为菲比 |
[19:54] | So, you know, it’s either her or me. | 我跟她只能选一个 |
[19:58] | Then, uh… Then I’m sorry. | 那么我只能说抱歉了 |
[20:06] | You know, you’re gonna be really, really hard to get over. | 忘掉你是件很难的事 |
[20:11] | I know. | 我知道 |
[20:18] | I don’t know whether it’s just because were breaking up or what… | 不知道是因为要分手还是 |
[20:23] | but you have never looked so beautiful. | 但你从没这么美过 |
[20:26] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[20:57] | Pheebs? | 菲比 |
[20:58] | Yeah. | 什么事 |
[21:10] | He looks so tiny. | 他看起来好小 |
[21:12] | We just got the message. Is he all right? | 我们收到消息了 他没事吧 |
[21:15] | Yeah, the doctor got the “K” out. | 医生把”K”拿出来了 |
[21:17] | He also found an “M” and an “O”. | 他还找到一个”M”和一个”O” |
[21:22] | We think he was trying to spell out “MONKEY”. | 我们猜他是想拼 “MONKEY”(猴子) |
[21:31] | The doctor says he’s gonna be fine. | 医生说他没事了 |
[21:33] | He’s just sleeping now. | 他现在只是睡着了 |
[21:35] | So you feel like a dad yet? | 你现在有当父亲的感觉了吗 |
[21:38] | No. Why? | 没有 怎么了 |
[21:40] | Hey, come on, you came through. | 你都撑过来了 |
[21:42] | You did what you had to do. | 做了该做的事 |
[21:44] | That is very dad. | 很有当爸的样子 |
[21:46] | Oh, look, he’s waking up. | 快看 他醒了 |
[21:48] | Hey, fella. How you doing? | 老兄 你怎么样 |