时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | Rach, we’re running low on resumes over here. | 瑞秋 我们这边履历表快用完了 |
[00:18] | Do you really want a job with |
你真的想去《大众机械师》杂志社做事吗 |
[00:20] | Well, if you’re gonna work for mechanics, those are the ones to work for. | 要是想为机械师做点事 那儿倒是不错的选择 |
[00:25] | Hey, look, you guys, I’m going for anything here, okay? | 说真的 我什么都要试试 |
[00:27] | I can not be a waitress anymore. I mean it. | 我不想再当服务生了 真的 |
[00:29] | I’m sick of the lousy tips. | 我已经厌倦了那点微薄的小费 |
[00:31] | I’m sick of being called “Excuse Me”. | 厌倦了总是被叫”劳驾” |
[00:35] | Rach, did you proofread these? | 瑞秋 你写完后 有检查过吗 |
[00:37] | Uh, yeah. Why? | 有啊 怎么了 |
[00:39] | Uh, nothing. I’m sure they’ll be impressed | 没什么 你优秀的电”恼”能力 |
[00:42] | with your excellent “compuper” skills. | 我相信大家都会印象深刻 |
[00:45] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[00:48] | Oh, do you think it’s on all of them? | 每一份上面都是这样吗 |
[00:53] | Oh, no, I’m sure the Xerox machine caught a few. | 不会啦 我相信影印机一定帮你抓住一些了 |
[01:48] | Hey, guys. Hey. | 大家好 嘿 |
[01:50] | Hey! Hi, ladies! | 嗨 两位小姐 |
[01:53] | Uh, can I get you anything? | 需要些什么吗 |
[01:56] | Did you bring the mail? Lots of responses. | 信带来了吗 很多回复 |
[01:58] | Really? Sure we have scones left. | 真的吗 我们这儿当然还有烤饼 |
[02:02] | Okay, read them to me. | 好 快念给我听听 |
[02:03] | “Dear Miss Green: Thank you for your inquiry, however…” | 亲爱的葛林小姐 谢谢您的申请 不过… |
[02:08] | We have apple cinnamon… | 我们有苹果肉桂 |
[02:10] | Okay, “Dear Miss Green” | 亲爱的葛林小姐 |
[02:11] | Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. No. | 好 好 好 不行 |
[02:16] | Wow! What? | 哇喔 什么啊 |
[02:18] | Your Visa bill is huge. | 你的卡债还真多 |
[02:21] | Give me that. | 拿来 |
[02:22] | You know, I can’t believe you. | 我真不敢相信 |
[02:23] | Linda is so great. Why won’t you go out with her again? | 琳达那么好 你为什么不再约她出去了 |
[02:25] | I don’t know. | 我也说不清 |
[02:26] | Is this still about her whole | 难道还是因为 |
[02:28] | “The Flintstones could have really happened” thing? | 她认为”摩登原始人”真可能发生 |
[02:32] | It’s not just that. | 不只是那样 |
[02:33] | It’s just, I want someone who does something for me… | 我只是想要一个能让我有感觉 |
[02:36] | you know, who gets my heart pounding, | 让我心跳加速 |
[02:39] | who makes me, uh… | 让我 |
[02:43] | Little play things with yarn? | 成为拜倒在石榴裙下的玩物 |
[02:47] | What? | 什么啊 |
[02:49] | Could you want her more? | 还有谁比她更让你心动 |
[02:52] | Who? | 谁 |
[02:53] | Dee, the sarcastic sister from |
蒂 肥皂剧《发生何事》里的那个尖酸刻薄的女生 |
[03:04] | Look, I am totally totally over her, okay? | 我对她已经完全没有感觉了 行吗 |
[03:07] | I just… Hi! Hi! Coffee? | 我只是 嗨 嗨 还要咖啡吗 |
[03:09] | No, we’re fine. Okay. | 不了 这样就好 好 |
[03:15] | Hah hah hah! | 哈哈哈 |
[03:16] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[03:18] | We’re not saying anything. | 我们什么都没说哦 |
[03:20] | What? | 什么啊 |
[03:20] | Uh, Joey cried last night. | 乔伊昨晚哭了 |
[03:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:26] | We were playing poker, right? | 我们不是在玩牌吗 |
[03:27] | There was chocolate on the three. It looked like an eight, all right? | 3上面沾了点巧克力 看起来像是个8 |
[03:31] | Oh, God, you should’ve seen him. “Read them and weep”. | 可惜你们没看到他说 “开牌 你们准备哭吧” |
[03:35] | And then he did. | 结果哭的是他 |
[03:38] | Well, now, how come you guys have never played poker with us | 为什么你们从没和我们玩过牌 |
[03:42] | Yeah, what is that? Like some kind of guy thing? | 对啊 为什么 就好像这是男生的专利 |
[03:45] | Like some kind of sexist guy thing? | 是有性别歧视的男生的专利 |
[03:47] | Like, it’s poker, so only guys can play? | 这是扑克牌 所以只有男生能玩 |
[03:49] | No. Women are welcome to play. | 不啊 我们也很欢迎女生玩 |
[03:51] | Oh, okay, so then what is it? | 那么到底是为什么 |
[03:52] | Some kind of, you know, like, some kind of, you know, like… | 就好像… 就好像… |
[03:56] | All right, what is it? | 算了 到底是怎样 |
[03:59] | There just don’t happen to be any women in our game. | 只是刚好我们玩牌时没有女生加入而已 |
[04:02] | Yeah, we just don’t happen to know any women that know how to play poker. | 对啊 我们只是不认识会玩扑克牌的女生 |
[04:06] | Oh, please, that is such a lame excuse. I mean, it’s a typical guy response. | 拜托 这个借口真烂 典型的男生答案 |
[04:10] | Excuse me, do any of you know how to play? | 对不起 你们当中有人会玩吗 |
[04:12] | No. | 不会 |
[04:15] | But you could teach us. | 但是你们可以教我们 |
[04:16] | No. | 不要 |
[04:23] | Okay, so now we draw cards. | 好 现在我们抽牌 |
[04:30] | So I wouldn’t need any, right? Because I have a straight. | 我不需要再抽了吧 我有个顺子 |
[04:33] | Oh, good for you! Congratulations! | 太好了 恭喜你 |
[04:38] | Okay, Pheebs, how many do you want? | 好吧 菲比 你要几张 |
[04:40] | Okay, I just need two. | 我要两张 |
[04:42] | The ten of spades and the six of clubs. | 黑桃10跟梅花6 |
[04:47] | No, uh, Pheebs, you can’t do that. | 不行 菲比 不可以这样 |
[04:49] | Ooh! I have the ten of spades. Here, you want it? | 噢 我有黑桃10 你要不要 |
[04:51] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[04:53] | Uh, no, see, uh, you can’t do that. | 不行 不可以这样子 |
[04:56] | No, no, no. That’s okay. That’s okay. I don’t need them. | 没关系 我不需要那些 |
[04:58] | I’m going for fours. | 我需要的是4 |
[04:59] | Oh, you’re… | 啊 你在 |
[05:06] | All right, here we go. | 好 吃的来啦 |
[05:07] | We’ve got salmon roulettes and assorted crudites. | 这是鲑鱼拼盘和什锦水果 |
[05:10] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Monica, what are you doing? | 摩妮卡 你在干什么 |
[05:12] | This is a poker game. | 我们在玩扑克牌 |
[05:14] | You can’t serve food with more than one syllable. | 所有食物的名字不能超过一个词 |
[05:16] | It’s got to be like chips or dip or pretz. | 像薯片 蘸汁 脆饼 |
[05:22] | Okay, so at this point, the dealer… | 好 现在庄家 |
[05:24] | You know what? We got it. We got it. | 好了 我们会了 我们会了 |
[05:25] | Let’s play for real, right? High stakes. Big bucks. | 开始玩真的吧 高风险 玩真钱 |
[05:28] | All right, now, you sure? Phoebe just threw away two jacks… | 你确定吗 菲比刚丢出两张杰克 |
[05:30] | because they didn’t look happy. | 因为它们看起来很不快乐 |
[05:36] | But I’m ready. So just deal. | 但是我准备好了 发牌吧 |
[05:40] | Okay, all right, last minute lesson, last minute lesson. | 好 最后一课 最后一课 |
[05:42] | Joey. Three | 乔伊 这是3 |
[05:44] | Eight | 这是8 |
[05:46] | Eight, three. All right. Here we go. | 8 3 好了 可以开始了 |
[05:53] | Damn it, damn it, damn it! | 该死 该死 该死 |
[05:55] | I see. So then, urn, you were lying. | 我知道了 原来你是在说谎 |
[05:58] | About what? | 说什么谎了 |
[06:00] | About how good your cards were. | 说你的牌有多好 |
[06:01] | I was bluffing. | 那叫做唬人 |
[06:03] | Aha. And what is “bluffing”? | 啊哈 那唬人是什么 |
[06:07] | Is it not another word for lying? | 不就是说谎吗 |
[06:11] | Okay, sorry to break up this party… | 好了 不能再玩了 |
[06:13] | but I’ve go resumes to fax before work tomorrow. | 我得在明天上班前把履历表发出去 |
[06:16] | Rach, Rach, we’ve got to settle. | 瑞秋 瑞秋 我们得定局 |
[06:18] | Settle what? | 定什么局 |
[06:21] | The Jamestown colony of Virginia. | 维吉尼亚州詹姆士镇的殖民地 |
[06:25] | You see, King George is giving us the land, so… | 乔治国王给我们那块地 所以… |
[06:31] | The game, Rachel, the game. | 瑞秋 是赌局 |
[06:33] | You owe us money for the game. | 赌局里你欠我们钱 |
[06:34] | Oh, right. | 对哦 |
[06:35] | You know what, guys? It’s their first time. | 这样吧 这是她们第一次玩牌 |
[06:38] | Why don’t we just forget about the money? | 我们就算了好不好 |
[06:39] | Hell, no, we’ll pay. | 才不要 我们会付的 |
[06:42] | Okay, Monica, I had another answer all ready. | 摩妮卡 我本来已经准备好了另一个答案 |
[06:47] | And you know what? | 这样好了 |
[06:48] | We want a rematch. | 我们再来一场 |
[06:50] | Well, that’s fine with me. | 我没问题 |
[06:51] | Could use the money. | 我可以用赢的这些钱 |
[06:54] | So, basically, you get your yayas by taking money from all of your friends. | 这么说基本上 你们通过赢朋友的钱来过瘾的 |
[06:59] | Yeah. Yes, and I get my yayas from Ikea. | 没错 对 我靠上宜家过瘾 |
[07:04] | You have to put them together yourself but they cost a little less. | 你得自己组装那些家具 但是会便宜一点 |
[07:09] | Look Rachel, this is poker. I play to win, all right? | 瑞秋 我玩扑克牌的目的 就是想赢 好吗 |
[07:12] | In order for me to win, other people have to lose. | 我要赢 别人就得输 |
[07:15] | So if you’re gonna play poker with me, | 你要跟我玩扑克牌 |
[07:17] | don’t expect me to be a nice guy. | 就别指望我手下留情 |
[07:19] | Okay, because once those cards are dealt.. | 因为只要一发牌 |
[07:31] | Yeah? | 怎样 |
[07:35] | I’m not a nice guy. | 我就六亲不认 |
[07:44] | All right, boys. Let’s eat. | 好了 有东西吃了 |
[07:46] | Ah, did you get that from the “I Love Rachel” pizzeria? | 你是在”我爱瑞秋”披萨店买的吗 |
[07:51] | You still on that? | 你还在想那个 |
[07:52] | Come on. What was with that whole Black Bad speech? | 拜托 那个学黑社会讲话是怎么回事 |
[07:55] | “When I play poker, I’m not a nice guy” | 一玩扑克牌 我就六亲不认 |
[07:59] | You’re way off, pal. | 老兄 你大错特错了 |
[08:00] | No I don’t think so, see Ross, because I think you love her. | 我可不这么认为 罗斯 因为我认为你爱她 |
[08:05] | Uh, no. | 没有 |
[08:06] | See, I might have had feelings for her at one time. | 我或许曾经对她有过好感 |
[08:08] | Not anymore. | 但那都过去了 |
[08:09] | I just… | 我只是 |
[08:11] | Marcel, where are you going with that disk? | 马塞尔 你拿那张光碟干什么 |
[08:14] | You are not putting that on again. | 不可以再放了 |
[08:16] | Marcel, okay. If you press that button, | 马塞尔 敢按下那个键 |
[08:18] | you are in very very big trouble. | 你就完蛋了 |
[08:35] | You believe what a jerk Ross was being? | 你能相信罗斯居然那么浑蛋吗 |
[08:38] | Yeah I know. He can get really competitive. | 我知道 他还真是很好胜 |
[08:41] | Ah hah hah! | 啊 哈哈 |
[08:44] | What? | 干嘛啊 |
[08:45] | “Hello,Kettle, this is Monica. You’re black.” | 摩妮卡 你是五十步笑百步吧 |
[08:49] | Please! | 拜托 |
[08:54] | I am not as bad as Ross. | 我没有像罗斯那么糟 |
[08:56] | Oh, I beg to differ. The Pictionary incident? | 抱歉 我看不出差别 记得画图猜谜事件吗 |
[09:00] | That was not an incident. | 那不是什么事件 |
[09:02] | I was gesturing and the plate slipped out of my hand. | 我正在比划 盘子就从我手里溜出去了 |
[09:10] | Oh! I got an interview. You’re kidding. | 我有面试了 真的吗 |
[09:12] | I got an interview. Where? | 我有面试了 哪里 |
[09:14] | Saks Fifth Avenue. Oh Rachel! | 萨克斯百货公司 第五大街 哇 瑞秋 |
[09:19] | Oh, it’s like the mother ship is calling you home. | 这就好像母舰在召你归队 |
[09:26] | Well, what’s the job? Assistant buyer. | 是什么样的职位 采购助理 |
[09:30] | Oh! I would be shopping… | 我可以靠血拼 |
[09:34] | for a living. | 来谋生了 |
[09:38] | Okay, look, that’s Aunt Iris. | 好 爱瑞丝阿姨来了 |
[09:40] | This woman has been playing poker since she was five. | 她5岁就开始玩扑克牌了 |
[09:42] | You’ve gotta listen to every word she says. | 她说的每一个字都要注意听 |
[09:45] | Hi! Is Tony Randall dead? | 你好 喜剧泰斗东尼蓝道死了吗 |
[09:48] | Oh, why? I don’t think so. | 怎么会 我没听说 |
[09:49] | Well, he may be now. | 他现在可能已经死了 |
[09:50] | because I think I hit him with my car. | 因为我好像开车撞到他了 |
[09:52] | My God! Really? | 我的天 真的吗 |
[09:53] | No, that’s bluffing. Lesson number one. | 假的 第一课 这就是唬人 |
[09:58] | Let me tell you something. | 告诉你们吧 |
[09:59] | Everything you hear at a poker game is pure crap. | 在牌桌上听到的 通通不可以当真 |
[10:03] | Nice earrings. Thank you. | 好漂亮的耳环 谢… |
[10:08] | Girls, sit down. | 各位小姐 坐下 |
[10:10] | Urn, Aunt Iris, this is Phoebe, and Rachel… Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 爱瑞丝阿姨 这是菲比 瑞秋 好了 好了 好了 |
[10:13] | Listen, I am parked at a meter. Let’s do it. | 我们赶紧开始吧 这里停车要计时收费 |
[10:26] | Ross, could we please, please, please listen to anything else? | 罗斯 拜托 我们能不能听点别的 |
[10:29] | All right. | 好吧 |
[10:47] | I’m gonna pay for that tonight. | 今晚我完蛋了 |
[10:54] | Hi. Hey. | 嗨 你好 |
[10:56] | Guys, guess what, guess what, guess what. | 你们猜 你们猜 你们猜 |
[10:57] | Uh, okay. The fifth dentist caved. | 嗯 第五个牙医也屈服了 |
[11:00] | And now they’re all recommending Trident? | 现在他们都开始推荐薄荷口香糖了 |
[11:08] | No, the interview. | 不是 是我的面试 |
[11:11] | She loved me. She absolutely loved me. | 她好喜欢我 超级喜欢我 |
[11:13] | We talked for, like, two and a half hours. | 我们谈了两个半小时 |
[11:15] | We have the same taste in clothes. | 我们的衣着品味相同 |
[11:17] | Oh, I went to camp with her cousin. | 我跟她表妹还去过同一个夏令营 |
[11:19] | And, oh, the job is perfect. | 这工作太完美了 |
[11:20] | I can do this. I can do this well. | 我可以做得很好 一定可以 |
[11:23] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[11:24] | God! And she told the funniest story. | 而且她的故事超好笑的 |
[11:26] | Okay, great. You’ll tell us and we’ll laugh. | 好极了 你说出来 我们一定会笑的 |
[11:28] | Let’s play poker. | 开始玩牌吧 |
[11:32] | All right, listen you guys, we talked about it. | 好 我们谈过了 |
[11:34] | And if you don’t want to play, we completely understand. | 如果你们不想玩 我们完全理解 |
[11:37] | Yes, yes. We can play some other game. Like, I don’t know… | 对 我们可以玩别的 像是 |
[11:40] | Pictionary? | 画图猜谜 |
[11:43] | Very funny. Very funny. | 很好笑 很好笑 |
[11:45] | But I think we’d like to give poker another try. Shall we, ladies? | 我们再给扑克牌一次机会吧 好吗 两位小姐 |
[11:47] | Yes! I think we should. | 好啊 好啊 没问题 |
[11:50] | Rach, do you want me to shuffle those? | 瑞秋 要我洗牌吗 |
[11:51] | No. no, that’s okay. | 不用了 没关系 |
[11:52] | You know what? I’m gonna give it a go. | 我想自己试试 |
[11:54] | All right. All right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[12:06] | So Pheebs owes $7.50. Monica, you owe $10. | 菲比欠7块5 摩妮卡 你欠10块 |
[12:09] | And, Rachel, you owe 15 big ones. | 瑞秋 你欠15块 |
[12:13] | Thanks for teaching us “Crossed eyed Mary.” | 谢谢你们教我们斜眼玛丽 |
[12:15] | You guys, we gotta play that other way. | 我们自己玩的时候也可以用 |
[12:19] | All right, here’s my $7.50. But I think you should know that this money is cursed. | 7块5拿去 你们要知道 这钱被诅咒了 |
[12:23] | What? Oh, I cursed it. | 什么 哦 诅咒是我下的 |
[12:27] | So now bad things will happen to he who spends it. | 谁花掉这些钱 谁就会倒霉的 |
[12:31] | Thats all right, I’ll take it. Bad things happen to me anyway. | 没关系 给我吧 反正我一直都很倒霉 |
[12:35] | This way, I can break them up with a movie. | 这样我就可以用电影解除咒语 |
[12:38] | So that just leaves the big Green poker machine, who owes $15. | 现在只剩下葛林扑克牌机了 她欠我们15块 |
[12:43] | Hmm, oh, it’s so typical: | 简直就是典型的… |
[12:46] | “Ooh, I’m a man. Ooh, I have a penis. | 我是个男人 我是带把的 |
[12:48] | Ooh, I have to win money to exert my power over women.” | 我就是要通过赢钱来显示出驾驭女性的能力 |
[12:56] | You know what? This is not over. | 你们知道吗 我们还没玩完 |
[12:58] | We will play you again. | 我们会再来找你们 |
[12:59] | And we will win and you will lose. | 我们将会赢 你们将会输 |
[13:01] | And you will beg and we will laugh. | 你们将会求饶 我们则会讥笑你们 |
[13:03] | And we will take every last dime you have. | 我们会赢走你们身上的每一分钱 |
[13:05] | And you will hate yourselves forever! | 你们会永远恨死自己 |
[13:09] | Hmm, kind of stepped on my point there, Mon. | 我们想法一致 摩妮卡 |
[13:19] | So you gals wanna hand over your money now? | 你们要现在就付钱吗 |
[13:21] | That way, we don’t have to go through the formality of actually playing. | 这样我们就可以直接跳过玩牌的仪式 |
[13:25] | No, that’s fine. We’ll see who has the last laugh there, monkey boy. | 不 我们倒要看看 到底谁能笑到最后 猴子男 |
[13:32] | Okay, are we done with the chit chat? Are we ready to play serious poker? | 聊完了没有 可以开始认真打牌了吗 |
[13:36] | Hey, you guys, look, the one eyed jack follows me wherever I go. | 你们看 单眼杰克的眼睛一直跟着我 |
[13:41] | Right, okay. Serious poker! | 好吧 认真打牌 |
[13:44] | Excuse me, where are you going? | 不好意思 你要去哪里 |
[13:47] | Uh, to the bathroom. | 上厕所 |
[13:48] | Do you wanna go to the bathroom or do you wanna play poker? | 你是来上厕所 还是来玩扑克牌的 |
[13:51] | I wanna go to the bathroom. | 我想上厕所 |
[13:55] | All right, well, I’m gonna order a pizza. | 我打电话叫披萨外卖 |
[13:56] | Oh, no, no, no. I’m still waiting to hear from that job. | 不行 不行 不行 我在等那工作的面试结果 |
[13:59] | And the store closes at nine, so you can eat then. | 百货公司9点关门 你那时候再吃吧 |
[14:02] | That’s fine. I’ll just have a Tic Tac to hold me over. | 那好吧 我先吃点薄荷糖垫垫肚子 |
[14:07] | All right. Cincinnati. No blinds. Everybody ante. | 好 辛辛那提扑克规则 不下盲注 大家先下注 |
[14:12] | Yes! | 很好 |
[14:14] | Or no. | 或是不好 |
[14:18] | Alright! Your money’s mine, Green. | 好了 你的钱就是我的 葛林 |
[14:21] | Your fly’s open, Geller. | 你的拉链开着 盖勒 |
[14:29] | You guys, you know what I just realized? | 你们知道我刚想到什么吗 |
[14:32] | “Joker” is “poker” with a “J”. | 杰克跟扑克只差一个字 |
[14:37] | Coincidence? | 很巧吧 |
[14:40] | Hey, that’s “joincidence” with a “C”. | 所以我们也可以叫它”杰”克牌 |
[14:55] | Uh, Phoebe, Phoebe? Yeah, I’m out. | 菲比 菲比 我不跟了 |
[14:59] | I’m in. | 我跟 |
[15:00] | Me too. | 我也跟 |
[15:02] | Me too. All right. What do you got? | 我也跟 好 你是什么牌 |
[15:04] | Well, you better hop out of the shower, because I got a flush. | 你最好离莲蓬头远一点 因为我的牌是同花 |
[15:12] | Well, well, well. | 呵 呵 呵 |
[15:14] | Hop back in, bucko, because I got four sixes. | 小子 别想逃 我有4张6 |
[15:19] | I got four sixes. I won. I actually won. | 我有4张6 我赢了 我真的赢了 |
[15:22] | Oh, my God! You know what? I think I’m gonna make a little Ross pile. | 天啊 你们知道吗 我要把小罗斯叠成一堆 |
[15:28] | I think that one was Ross’. And I think, oh, that one was Ross’. | 这是罗斯的 这也是罗斯的 |
[15:34] | Well, I have got your money. And you’ll never see it. | 你的钱是我的了 你再也看不到它了 |
[15:38] | And your fly’s still open. | 你裤子的拉链还是开着 |
[15:41] | Hah, I made you look. | 哈 我让你低头看了 |
[15:45] | I’m in. | 我跟 |
[15:46] | I couldn’t be inner. | 怎么可能不跟 |
[15:48] | Monica? Monica, in or out? | 摩妮卡 摩妮卡 你跟不跟 |
[15:51] | I hate this game. | 我讨厌扑克牌 |
[16:01] | Okay, Joey, your bet. | 好 乔伊 换你下注了 |
[16:03] | I fold, like a cheap hooker who got hit in the stomach | 我不来了 就像一个廉价妓女 |
[16:06] | by a fat guy with sores on his face. | 被一个脸上流脓的胖子揍到肚子一样 |
[16:13] | Oh, I’m out. | 不跟了 |
[16:15] | Ross? Oh, I’m very in. | 罗斯 我当然跟 |
[16:19] | Chandler? Couldn’t be more out. | 钱德呢 怎么可能跟 |
[16:22] | Me too. Rachel? | 我也不跟 瑞秋呢 |
[16:24] | Urn, I will see you and I’ll raise you. | 我不但跟 而且还加注 |
[16:29] | What do you say? You wanna waste another buck? | 如何 想继续浪费钱吗 |
[16:32] | No, not this time. | 不了 这次不会 |
[16:34] | So, what did you have? I’m not telling. | 你是什么牌 不告诉你 |
[16:36] | Come on, show them to me. No. | 别这样 给我看看 不要 |
[16:37] | Show them to me. Let me see. Get your hands out of there. No! | 给我看看 给我看看 手拿开 不给看 |
[16:40] | You know, I’ve had dates like this. | 我有过这样的约会经验 |
[16:45] | Boy, you really can’t stand to lose, can you? | 老天 你就是输不起 对不对 |
[16:48] | Your whole face is getting red. | 你整个脸都涨红了 |
[16:50] | Little veins popping out of your temple. | 太阳穴的青筋也爆出来了 |
[16:53] | Plus that shirt doesn’t really match those pants. | 而且上衣跟裤子也不搭 |
[17:01] | First of all, I’m not losing. | 首先 我没有输 |
[17:04] | Just deal. | 发牌吧 |
[17:04] | Hello? Rachel Green. | 喂 我是瑞秋葛林 |
[17:08] | Excuse me. | 请稍等一下 |
[17:09] | It’s about the job. | 这是有关工作的 |
[17:12] | Barbara, hi! How are you? | 芭芭拉 嗨 你好 |
[17:17] | Aha! No. I understand. | 啊哈 不 我了解 |
[17:21] | Yeah, oh, come on. No, I’m fine. Don’t be silly. | 喔 没关系 我很好 别傻了 |
[17:26] | Yeah. Oh, but you know, if anything else opens up, please… | 如果还有什么空缺 请… |
[17:31] | Hello? | 喂 |
[17:34] | Hello? | 喂 |
[17:51] | Sorry, Rach. | 我很遗憾 瑞秋 |
[17:52] | Yeah, you know, there’s gonna be lots of other stuff. | 没关系 好工作满街都是 |
[17:54] | Yeah. Okay. | 是啊 |
[17:58] | Where were we? Oh. Okay. | 我们玩到哪儿了 好 |
[18:00] | Five card draw. Uh, jacks are better | 五张牌 11点或更高的 |
[18:05] | Nothing wild, everybody ante. | 没有万能牌 大家下注吧 |
[18:07] | Look, Rach, we don’t have to do this. | 瑞秋 我们不用再玩下去了 |
[18:10] | Yes we do. | 当然要继续玩 |
[18:14] | All right. Check. Check. | 好 下注 下注 |
[18:17] | I’m in for 50 cents. | 我下5角钱 |
[18:19] | Call. I’m in. | 我跟 我跟 |
[18:22] | I see your 50 cents. | 我跟你5角钱 |
[18:25] | And I raise you five dollars | 然后加注 5块钱 |
[18:29] | I thought, uh, it was a 50 cent limit. | 我以为我们5角钱是上限 |
[18:32] | Well, I just lost a job, and I’d like to raise the bet 5 bucks. | 我刚刚失去一份工作 我想加注5块钱 |
[18:35] | Does anybody have a problem with that? | 有人有问题吗 |
[18:38] | Not at all. No. no. | 完全没有 没有 没有 |
[18:44] | Loser? | 输家 |
[18:54] | No, I fold. | 不了 我退出 |
[18:55] | What do you mean, you fold? Hey, come on, what is this? | 什么叫你退出 少来 这是干嘛 |
[18:58] | I thought that, “Once the cards are dealt, I’m not a nice guy.” | 我还以为”一发牌 我就六亲不认”呢 |
[19:02] | I mean, what? Were you just full of it? | 怎么 你只会说大话而已吗 |
[19:18] | I’m in. | 我跟 |
[19:20] | How many you want? One. | 你要几张 一张 |
[19:24] | Dealer takes two. | 庄家两张 |
[19:26] | What do you bet? I bet two dollars. | 你下多少 两块 |
[19:32] | See your two. | 我跟你的两块 |
[19:34] | And I raise you twenty. | 然后加注 20块 |
[19:39] | Wow! | 哇 |
[19:44] | I see your twenty. | 我跟你的20 |
[19:47] | Raise you twenty five. | 然后加注25块 |
[19:55] | See your twenty five. | 我跟你的25块 |
[19:57] | And, uh, Monica, get my purse. | 摩妮卡 把我的钱包拿来 |
[20:05] | Rachel, there’s nothing in it. | 瑞秋 里面没钱了 |
[20:08] | Okay, then get me your purse. | 好 那就把你的拿来 |
[20:14] | Okay. Here you go. Good luck! | 好 拿去吧 祝你好运 |
[20:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:19] | I saw your twenty five and I raise you seven… teen. | 我跟你的25块 然后加注 7块 再加10块 |
[20:35] | Joey, I’m a little shy. | 乔伊 我囊中羞涩了 |
[20:38] | That’s okay, Ross. You can ask me. | 没关系 罗斯 想问什么尽管问 |
[20:47] | What do you need? What do you need? Fifteen. | 你需要多少 需要多少 15块 |
[20:50] | All right, here’s ten. | 这里有10块 |
[20:51] | Here, I got five, I got five. | 我有5块 5块钱 |
[20:52] | Thank you. Good luck. | 谢谢 祝你好运 |
[20:55] | Okay, I am calling your seventeen. | 好 跟你的17块 |
[20:58] | What do you got? | 亮牌吧 |
[21:10] | Full house. | 葫芦 |
[21:21] | You got me. | 你赢了 |
[21:33] | That’s alright, y’know, that’s a tough hand to beat. | 没关系 那很难赢 |
[21:35] | I thought we had them. | 我以为我们赢定了 |
[21:36] | Well, when you don’t have the cards, you don’t have the cards, you know? | 没有好牌就是没有好牌 能怎么办 |
[21:40] | But look how happy she is. | 但是你们看她有多高兴 |
[21:53] | Airmail. Airplane. Airport. | 航空信 飞机 机场 |
[21:55] | Airport 75! Airport 77! Airport 79! | 机场75 机场77 机场 79 (七十年代的系列电影) |
[22:01] | Time’s up. | 时间到 |
[22:02] | Bye Bye Birdie | 再见 伯蒂 (电影名 又译”欢乐今宵”) |
[22:06] | That’s a bird? | 那是个鸟吗 |
[22:08] | That’s a bird. | 那是个鸟呀 |
[22:11] | Okay, okay, it’s my turn. | 好了 好了 换我了 |
[22:15] | Go. | 开始 |
[22:18] | Uh, Bean. Bean. | 豆子 豆子 |
[22:23] | The Unbearable Lightness of Being. | 生命中不能承受之轻(又译”布拉格之恋”) |
[22:25] | Yes! | 答对了 |
[22:29] | That you get? | 这你就懂? |