时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Here’s little Ben nodding off. | 这张是小班在打瞌睡 |
[00:05] | Aww. look at Aunt Monica’s little boy. | 莫妮卡姑姑的小宝贝哟! |
[00:08] | Look, he’s got Ross’ haircut. Oh, let me see. | 他的发型跟罗斯一样耶 给我看 |
[00:12] | Oh God! Is he just the sweetest thing? | 天啊! 他真是超可爱的 |
[00:15] | You must just want to kiss him all over. | 让人想亲遍他全身 |
[00:22] | That would be nice. | 这点子真不赖 |
[00:27] | Pardon? | 什么? |
[00:28] | Nothing. Just a little extra air in my mouth. Pifi. | 没事 我只是在吐气而已 |
[00:36] | Hey, Chanlder, can you help me out here? I promise I’ll pay you back. | 钱德 帮我付一下吧? 我再还你钱 |
[00:40] | Oh, yeah, right. Including the waffles last week…you now owe me… | 好 加上上礼拜的松饼钱 你已经欠我… |
[00:45] | …l7 jillion dollars. | 17块的几百万倍 |
[00:48] | I will, really, I’ll pay you back this time. Where’s the money coming from? | 真的 我这次一定会还你 你的钱从哪儿来? |
[00:53] | I’m helping out at the NYU Med School with some, uh, research. | 我现在在纽约大学医学院 帮忙做研究 |
[00:56] | What kind of research? | 什么研究? |
[01:00] | Uh, just, you know, science. | 就是科学研究嘛 |
[01:03] | Science. | 科学 |
[01:06] | Yeah, I think I’ve heard of that. | 喔 我好像听过 |
[01:11] | It’s a fertility study. | 是不孕症的研究 |
[01:14] | Joey…Please tell me you’re only donating your time. | 乔伊 请告诉我 你只捐献时间 |
[01:20] | Come on, you guys. It’s not that big a deal. | 拜托 又没什么大不了的 |
[01:23] | I just go down there every other day. | 我只是每隔一天去那边… |
[01:26] | …and make my contribution to the project. | 做出一点贡献 |
[01:29] | Hey, but at the end of two weeks, I get $700! | 两个礼拜就可以赚七百块耶! |
[01:33] | Wow, you’re gonna be making money hand over fist. | 哇 你动几根手指就有钱赚了 |
[02:27] | Okay, we got the coleslaw. We got the buns. | 沙拉跟面包都有了 |
[02:30] | We’ve got the groundup flesh of formally cute cows and turkeys. | 还有用可爱的牛肉和火鸡做的新鲜绞肉 |
[02:36] | Men are here! | 男人们来啰! |
[02:43] | We make fire. | 我们来生火 |
[02:47] | Cook meat. | 烤肉 |
[02:48] | Then put out fire by peeing, no get invited back! | 然后用尿把火浇熄 之后就再也不会被邀请了 |
[02:52] | Cute. cute. | 好可爱喔 |
[02:53] | Oh, Melanie called.She’sgonna be late. Oh, okay. | 梅兰妮打电话来说她会晚点到 好 |
[02:56] | So how are things going with you two? Is she becoming your special someone? | 你们进展如何? 她快变成你的另一半了没? |
[03:03] | I don’t know. She’s…She’s pretty great. | 我也不知道 她还蛮不错的 |
[03:06] | Yeah? What does she think of your little science project? | 她对你参加科学实验有意见吗? |
[03:11] | You think I’m gonna tell a girl I like that I’m also seeing a cup? | 你以为我会跟女伴说 我同时也在跟杯子约会吗? |
[03:18] | The man’s got a point. | 这家伙说的有道理 |
[03:20] | Well the tough thing is, she really wants to have sex with me. | 问题是她真的很想跟我上床 |
[03:24] | Crazy bitch. | 真是个疯女人 |
[03:31] | I still got a week left in the program, and according to the rules… | 实验还有一个礼拜才结束 根据规定… |
[03:34] | …If I want to get the money, I’m not allowed to conduct any personal experiments, | 想拿钱 就不能私下进行实验 |
[03:38] | if you know what I mean. | 知道我的意思吧 |
[03:41] | Joey, we always know what you mean. | 乔伊 我们一直都懂你的意思 |
[03:49] | Hey. Hey. | 嗨 嗨 |
[03:51] | How long did you think this barbecue was gonna last? | 你以为烤肉会烤多久? |
[03:55] | I’m going to China. Jeez, you say one thing and, eh… | 我要去中国 天啊 才刚说一件事… |
[04:00] | You’re going to China? It’s,uh, for the museum. Someone found a bone. | 你要去中国? 为了博物馆的事 有人发现化石 |
[04:04] | We want the bone. They don’t want us to have the bone. | 我们想要化石 可是他们不想给我们化石 |
[04:07] | So I’m going to try to persuade them. It’s a whole big “bone” thing. | 所以我要去那边说服他们 都是化石惹的祸 |
[04:12] | Anyway, I’m gonna be gone for like, a week. | 总之我要去一个礼拜 |
[04:15] | So, uh, if you wanna reach me, you can’t. So here’s my itinerary. | 如果你要联络上我 那是不可能的 这是我的行程 |
[04:21] | Here’s a picture of me. Oh, let me see. | 这是我的照片 喔 我看看 |
[04:25] | Could you take it to Carol’s now and then and show it to Ben | 可以叫卡萝偶尔拿给小班看吗? |
[04:28] | so he doesn’t forget me? | 这样他才不会忘了我 |
[04:30] | Hi, Ben. I’m your father. | 嗨 小班 我是你爸爸 |
[04:36] | I am The Head! Pahh! | 我是大头! |
[04:43] | This barbecue’s gonna be very fun. | 这次的烤肉一定会很好玩 |
[04:46] | Is Rachel here? Um, I wanted to wish her a happy birthday before I left. | 瑞秋在吗? 我想在离开前祝她生日快乐 |
[04:50] | Oh, no, she’s out having drinks with Carl. Oh. Heh. Hey, who’s Carl? | 她跟卡尔出去喝点东西了 卡尔是谁? |
[04:58] | The guy she met at the coffeehouse? No. | 就是在咖啡厅碰到的一个男的 不清楚 |
[05:01] | See, there’s this guy she met… at The coffeehouse? Right. | 碰到的一个男的… 在咖啡厅? 对 |
[05:05] | So you do know who he is. | 你知道那个人是谁 |
[05:12] | I’m gonna go say goodbye to the guys. | 好 我要去跟男生们道别 |
[05:14] | Hey, you know what? Tell them that bone story. | 跟他们说化石的事情 |
[05:22] | Hi. Hey. | 嗨 嗨 |
[05:24] | I have to go to China. The country? | 我得去中国一趟 你是说那个国家吗? |
[05:29] | No, this big pile of dishes n my Mom’s breakfront. | 错 是我妈橱柜上的那堆碗盘 |
[05:34] | Do you guys know who Carl is? | 你知道卡尔是谁吗? |
[05:36] | Let’s see. Alvin, Simon, Theodore…No. | 我想想 艾尔文 赛门 席尔多…不认识 |
[05:42] | Well, Rachel’s having drinks with him. Oh. no! | 瑞秋今晚跟他去喝酒 不是吧! |
[05:44] | How can she when she’s never shown interest in you? | 她怎么可以这样? 而且对你一点兴趣也没有 |
[05:49] | Forget about her. He’s right, man. | 忘了她吧 他说得对 |
[05:52] | Please move on. Go to China. Eat Chinese food. | 你要忘了她 快点去中国吧 去吃些好吃的中国菜 |
[05:55] | Of course, there they just call it food. | 当然中国人不会说 自己吃的是”中国菜” |
[05:58] | Yeah? I guess. I don’t know. | 大概吧 我不知道 |
[06:03] | All right, just give her this for me, okay? | 好吧 那就帮我 把这个交给她 好吗? |
[06:06] | Listen, were just looking out for you. We want you to be happy. | 老兄 我们是为了你好 希望你能开心 |
[06:10] | And I may only have a couple beers in me. But I love you, man. | 虽然我喝了点啤酒 可是我是爱你的喔 |
[06:16] | I’m still on my first. | 我还在喝第一瓶 |
[06:21] | I just think you’re nice. | 我觉得你是个好人 |
[06:30] | Anyway, that’s when me and my friends started this fruit basket business. | 我们是那时候开始 经营水果篮生意的 |
[06:34] | We call ourselves “The Three Basketeers”. | 我们称自己为 “篮子三剑客” |
[06:39] | Like “The Three Musketeers” only with fruit. | 就是”三剑客”加上水果 |
[06:46] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:49] | How do you like your burgers? | 你们的汉堡肉要多熟? |
[06:50] | No. Presents first, food later! | 不…先拆礼物!吃的等等 |
[06:54] | Hold on there, tiger. How’s it going? How you holding up? | 等一下 小老虎 你还好吧? 还撑得下去吗? |
[06:59] | Well, not so good. She thinks tonight’s the night we’re gonna complete the transaction… | 不太好 她以为我们今晚会进展到全垒打的地步… |
[07:03] | …if you know what I…And you do. | 如果你知道…你知道的嘛 |
[07:07] | So, uh, have you ever thought about being there for her? | 你有想过 就陪在她身边吗? |
[07:11] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[07:16] | You know, just be there for her. | 你知道 就是单纯的陪伴在她身边 |
[07:21] | Not following you. | 我听不懂耶 |
[07:26] | Think about it. | 好好想想吧 |
[07:33] | Okay, I’m guessing this is from… | 我想这个是来自… |
[07:41] | Well, thank you, Melanie. Okay, this one right here is from me. | 梅兰妮 谢谢你 这个是我送的 |
[07:46] | Hmm. Ah, it’s light. | 好 很轻 有沙沙声 |
[07:49] | It rattles. It’s… | 是… |
[07:52] | …Travel Scrabble. Ha, ha, hey! | 拼字游戏随身包! 嘿 |
[07:57] | Wow. Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:04] | This one’s from Joey. | 这是乔伊送的 |
[08:05] | It feels like a book. I think it’s a book. Feels like a book. And it’s a book! | 感觉像是书! 应该是书 真的是一本书! |
[08:10] | It’s Dr. Seuss! | 是 苏西博士 |
[08:13] | That book got me through some tough times. | 那本书伴我度过 许多艰困的日子 |
[08:17] | There is a little child inside this man. | 这男人心中住着一个小孩 |
[08:20] | The doctors say if they remove it, hell die. | 医生说如果把孩子从他身体里拿走 他会死的 |
[08:26] | Who’s this from? That’s, uh, Ross. | 这是谁送的? 是罗斯送的 |
[08:34] | Oh, my God. He remembered. | 天啊 他还记得 |
[08:39] | Remembered what? It was, like, months ago. | 记得什么? 是几个月前的事了 |
[08:42] | We were walking by this antique store, and I saw this pin in the window. | 我们经过一家古董店 我看到这枚胸针 |
[08:46] | I told him it was just like one my grandmother had when I was little girl. | 我跟他说这枚胸针 跟我小时候奶奶的胸针很像 |
[08:50] | Aw! I can’t believe he remembered! | 真不敢相信 他竟然还记得! |
[08:53] | Well sure. But can you play it on a plane? | 可是你能在飞机上玩那个吗? |
[09:01] | Oh, It’s so pretty. This must’ve cost him a fortune. | 好美喔! 一定花了他很多钱 |
[09:06] | I can’t believe he did this. | 真是不敢相信 |
[09:07] | Ross? Remember back to college, when he fell in love with Carol… | 你们记得上大学时 罗斯爱上卡萝… |
[09:09] | and bought her that ridiculously expensive crystal duck? | 买给她一个超贵的水晶鸭吗? |
[09:14] | What did you just say? | 你刚说什么? |
[09:28] | Crystal duck. | 水晶鸭 |
[09:34] | No, no, no. The um…The “love” part? | 不是 不是 爱上卡萝的那段 |
[09:46] | Oh, my God. Oh, no, no, no, no. | 我的天啊! 不 不 不 |
[09:53] | That’s good. Just keep rubbing your head. That’d turn back time. | 很好 继续抓头啊 这样就可以收回你说的话 |
[10:03] | This is unbelievable. I mean. This is unbelievable. | 这真是太难以置信了 |
[10:07] | I know. This is really, really huge. | 是啊 这真是超级大条的事情 |
[10:09] | No, it’s not. It’s small, it’s tiny, it’s petite, it’s wee. | 不 这是小事 微不足道的超级小事 |
[10:14] | I don’t think any of our lives will ever be the same ever again. | 我们的生活从此面临巨大转变 |
[10:20] | Is there a mute button on this woman? | 想办法让这女人闭嘴好吗? |
[10:23] | I think this is so great! I mean, you and Ross! | 我觉得这样很棒 你跟罗斯在一起很棒! |
[10:27] | Did you have any idea? No. none. | 你之前知道吗? 不知道! |
[10:30] | My first night in the city, he mentioned something about asking me out. | 我到纽约的第一个晚上 他说过要约我出去 |
[10:34] | but nothing ever happened, so I just.. | 可是一直都没有发生 所以我以为… |
[10:36] | What else did he say? Does he want to go out with me? | 他还说了什么? 他有说想跟我约会吗? |
[10:40] | Given that he’s desperately in love with you… | 他既然那么爱你… |
[10:42] | he wouldn’t mind getting a cup of coffee or something. | 应该不介意跟你喝杯咖啡吧 |
[10:46] | Ross? All this time…I’ve gotta talk to him. | 罗斯? 他一直都喜欢我? 我得去找他谈谈 |
[10:52] | He’s in China! The country. | 他人在中国啊! 他指的是国家喔 |
[10:55] | Wait, his flight doesn’t leave for 45 minutes. | 等等 他的班机四十五分钟后才起飞 |
[10:58] | What about the time difference? From here to the airport? | 那时差呢? 从这儿到机场的时差? |
[11:01] | Yes! | 没错 |
[11:04] | You’re never gonna make it! I’ve got to try. | 你赶不及的! 我总得试试 |
[11:06] | Rachael. What are you gonna say to him? | 瑞秋 你要对他说什么? |
[11:09] | I don’t know. Maybe you shouldn’t go. | 我不知道 那你就不该去 |
[11:11] | He’s right, because if you’re gonna break his heart, that can wait. | 对 如果你是去伤他的心 那就不用急于一时 |
[11:15] | Yeah, but if it’s good news, tell him now. | 对 但如果是好消息 那就马上去告诉他 |
[11:18] | Maybe I’ll know when I see him. | 搞不好等我看到他就会知道 |
[11:19] | Here, look. All right, does this help? | 好吧 这样有帮助吗? |
[11:28] | No. All I know is…I cannot wait a week. | 没有 我只知道我等不了一个礼拜 |
[11:32] | This is just too big. | 这件事太让人震撼了 |
[11:34] | I’ve just got to talk to him. I’ve got…See you later. | 我得跟他谈谈 待会儿见了 |
[11:38] | Rachael, I love you. Deal with me first! | 瑞秋 我爱你! 先跟我谈啊! |
[11:55] | All right. | 好 |
[11:59] | Ross! Ross. | 罗斯 |
[12:01] | Excuse me, pardon me. Hi. Your boarding pass? | 罗斯! 不好意思 借过 您的登机证呢? |
[12:05] | No, I need to talk to my friend. | 我没有登机证 我只是有事得跟我朋友谈谈 |
[12:07] | Sorry, you’re not allowed on the jet way unless you have a boarding pass. | 抱歉 没有登机证就无法进去 |
[12:10] | He just went on. He’s right there, | 我知道 他刚进去 就在那里 |
[12:12] | in the blue jacket! Can I just… | 穿蓝色外套的那个!我可以… |
[12:14] | I’m sorry. Federal regulations! | 抱歉 这是联邦法律规定! |
[12:17] | All right, um, then could you please just give him a message for me? | 好 那你可以帮我传话吗? |
[12:21] | Please. This is very important. | 拜托 我有重要的事跟他说 |
[12:22] | All right. What’s the message? | 好吧 你想说什么? |
[12:25] | Uh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:29] | Excuse me! Sir! Excuse me! Sir? I have a message for you. | 不好意思 先生 先生? 有人请我传话给你 |
[12:34] | It’s from Rachel. She loved the present. She’ll see you when you get back. | 瑞秋说她很喜欢你送的礼物 她会等你回来 |
[12:39] | What? | 什么? |
[12:41] | Toby, for God sake, I don’t know what she’s talking about. | 托碧 我不知道她在说什么 |
[12:45] | There’s no Rachel! Don’t give me that deep freeze! | 没有瑞秋这个女人 不要跟我冷战 |
[12:58] | Oh, Joey, Joey, Joey! | 噢 乔伊 乔伊 乔伊! |
[13:03] | I think I blacked out there for a minute. | 我想我刚失去了知觉 |
[13:07] | It was nothing. | 这不算什么啦 |
[13:10] | Well, now we gotta find something fun for you! | 现在换你享受啦 |
[13:17] | Ahh, you know what? | 等等 |
[13:20] | Forget about me. Let’s,uh…Let’s give you another turn. | 别管我了 你再来一次吧 |
[13:27] | Me, again? Sure. Why not? | 我再一次? 有何不可? |
[13:33] | Boy! Somebody’s gonna get a big fruit basket tomorrow! | 哇 有人明天 会拿到一个超大的水果篮! |
[13:43] | I gotta tell you, Joey, you are nothing like I thought you would be. | 我得说 乔伊 你跟我想像中的完全不一样 |
[13:48] | How do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[13:50] | I just had you pegged as one of those guys who are always,”Me,me.me!” | 我以为你是 凡事只想到自己的男人 |
[13:54] | But you…you’re a giver. | 可是你竟然这么替别人着想 |
[13:59] | You’re like, the most generous man I ever met. | 你是我见过最大方体贴的男人 |
[14:02] | I mean, you’re practically a woman. | 你根本就是个女人 |
[14:12] | So Rachel, do you want to save this wrapping paper? | 瑞秋 你要把包装纸留起来吗? |
[14:15] | It’s only a little torn. Are you gonna go for it with Ross, | 只有点破 你想跟罗斯在一起吗? |
[14:17] | or should I throw it out? | 还是我该把这东西给丢了? |
[14:22] | I don’t know. I don’t know. | 我不知道 我不知道 |
[14:26] | Thought about it all of the way there… | 我去的时候一直在想… |
[14:29] | and I thought about it all the way back and, uh… You know, it’s Ross! | 回来的时候也一直想… 竟然是罗斯! |
[14:34] | You know what I mean? It’s Ross. | 你们知道我的意思吗? 我跟罗斯耶 |
[14:37] | Sure! Sure. | 是啊! 是啊 |
[14:39] | I don’t know. This is just my initial gut feeling… | 我不知道 我的直觉告诉我… |
[14:45] | But I’m thinking…be really great. | 我想 这样应该会很棒 |
[14:49] | Oh, my God, me too! Oh, we’d be like friends in law! | 天啊 我也这样觉得耶! 我们会变成朋友兼亲家! |
[14:54] | The best part is you already know everything about him. | 最棒的是 你对他已经很了解 |
[14:57] | It’s like starting on the 15th date. | 感觉就像第十五次约会 |
[14:59] | But it would be like starting on the 15th date. | 对啊 一开始就像 已经约会十五次了一样 |
[15:04] | Another good point. | 说的好 |
[15:06] | No. I mean…At the 15th date, you’re already in a relationship place. | 我的意思是通常约会到第十五次 双方就应该… |
[15:12] | You’re committed. | 确定要在一起了 |
[15:17] | What happens if it doesn’t work out? | 如果事情不成怎么办? |
[15:20] | Why isn’t it working out? I don’t know. Sometimes it doesn’t. | 为什么会不成? 不知道 有时候就是会这样 |
[15:23] | Is he not cute enough for you? Does he not make enough money? | 他不够帅吗? 还是赚的钱不够多? |
[15:27] | No, I’m just… Maybe there’s someone else. | 不是啦 我只是… 也许她有别的对象 |
[15:30] | Is there? Is there someone else? No, there is no one else. | 是吗? 你还有别的对象吗? 没有啊 没有别人 |
[15:35] | Then why the hell…are you dumping my brother? | 那你干嘛甩掉我哥? |
[15:48] | Hey, big…Spender. | 嘿 大…慈善家 |
[15:54] | She’s still asleep. | 她还在睡觉 |
[15:55] | So how’d it go? It was amazing. | 结果怎样? 太神奇了 |
[15:58] | You know how you think you’re great in bed? | 你知道那种自认很行的感觉吗? |
[16:00] | The fact you’d even ask shows how little you know me. | 你会问我那种问题 就代表你根本不了解我 |
[16:05] | Well, it’s like last night I couldn’t do the thing…that usually makes me great. | 昨晚我没办法表现 拿手的技巧 |
[16:10] | So I had to do all this other stuff. | 所以我只好想别的办法 |
[16:12] | And the response I got! Man, oh, man. | 结果我得到的回应超赞的 老兄 不是我想自夸 |
[16:15] | It was like a tickertape parade! | 好像去参加碎纸花游行一样开心 |
[16:19] | Yes I know. As it happens, my room is very close to the parade route. | 我知道 我房间 离游行路线非常非常近 |
[16:29] | It was amazing, and not just for her…Um, for me too. | 那种感觉真的很棒 不只是她 我也觉得超赞的 |
[16:33] | It’s like, all of a sudden. I’m blind… | 那种感觉就像是 我突然间看不见了… |
[16:36] | but all my other senses are heightened. | 可是其他的感官却都变敏锐 |
[16:39] | You know? It’s like, I was able to appreciate it… | 我好像可以体会到… |
[16:42] | …on another level. | 另一种层次的喜悦 |
[16:47] | I didn’t know you had another level. | 我不知道你还有层次可言 |
[16:50] | I know. Neither did I! | 对啊 我之前也不知道! |
[17:01] | Hey, great skirts! Birthday present? | 哇 这件裙子真漂亮 是你的生日礼物吗? |
[17:04] | From who? From you. | 谁送的? 你送的 |
[17:05] | I exchanged the blouse you got me. | 我把你送的衬衫拿去换了 |
[17:09] | Well, it’s the thought. | 心意最重要 |
[17:12] | Doesn’t Ross’flight get in in a couple hours? At gate 27B? | 罗斯的班机不是快到了吗? 我记得是在登机门27B |
[17:18] | Uh, yeah. Monica, you know, I’ve been thinking about it. | 对 莫妮卡 我想了很久 |
[17:22] | I’ve decided this Ross thing is not a good idea. | 我觉得我不该跟罗斯在一起 |
[17:26] | Why? | 为什么? |
[17:27] | Because I feel like I wouldn’t just be going out with him. | 因为我会觉得 我不只是在跟他交往 |
[17:31] | I would be going out with all of you. Um, there’d be all this pressure and… | 你们大家都会变成我约会的对象 我会有压力… |
[17:35] | No pressure, no pressure! | 没有压力 没有压力的! |
[17:38] | Monica. Nothing has even happened yet and you’re already so… | 莫妮卡 我们八字都还没一撇 你就已经这么… |
[17:41] | I’m not so. I was a teensy bit weird at first… | 我哪有! 好吧 开始我是觉得有点怪… |
[17:45] | but I’ll be good. I promise. | 可是我发誓不会给你们压力 |
[17:54] | Who is it? It’s me, Carl. | 是谁? 是我 卡尔 |
[17:56] | Come on up. Behind my brother’s back? | 上来吧 你背着我哥偷吃? |
[18:01] | Is the kind of crazy thing you won’t be hearing from me. | 像这种话 我绝不可能会对你说的 |
[18:18] | Seven hundred bucks. All right, you did it. | 七百块! 太棒了!你办到了! |
[18:22] | Do we have any fruit? | 家里有水果吗? |
[18:26] | Man, hell of a two weeks, huh? | 真是可怕的两个礼拜 |
[18:28] | You know what, though? I really feel I learned something. | 你知道吗? 我觉得我从中学到很多 |
[18:32] | So you’ll stick with this “it’s all for her” thing? | 你还要继续 “凡事以她为主”吗? |
[18:34] | What, are you crazy? | 你疯了吗? |
[18:37] | When a blind man gets his sight back, does he walk around like this? | 一个盲人恢复视觉之后 还会这样走路吗? |
[18:46] | I’m just saying, if I see one more picture of Ed Begley Junior… | 我只是说 如果再让我看到艾德贝格利… |
[18:50] | …in that stupid electric car…I’m gonna shoot myself! | 在电动车里的照片 我就会自杀! |
[18:56] | Don’t get me wrong. I’m not against environmental issues, per say… | 我并不是反对环保… |
[19:00] | It’s just that guy! | 我只是讨厌那个家伙! |
[19:02] | I can’t believe youd rather go out with him than me. | 没想到你竟然宁愿跟他出去 而不是我 |
[19:06] | Excuse me, please. I’m trying to have a date here. | 抱歉 我正在约会耶 |
[19:10] | Fine, just stop thinking about me. | 好 那就停止想我啊 |
[19:16] | Can’t do it, can you? | 做不到是吧? |
[19:19] | So I’m thinking about you. So what? | 我是在想你 那又怎样? |
[19:21] | I don’t get it. What do you see in this guy anyway? | 我不懂 这个男人到底哪里好? |
[19:25] | Well, he seems to be a very nice guy. | 他似乎是一个好人 |
[19:28] | I mean, come on, buddy! Get a real car! | 拜托! 你好歹也买部真正的车吧! |
[19:35] | Rachel. come on. Give us a chance. | 瑞秋 给我们彼此一个机会吧 |
[19:39] | Ross, it’s too hard. No, no. | 罗斯 这对我来说太难了 不 为什么? |
[19:41] | Because it’11 get weird for everyone else? | 因为大家会觉得很怪吗? |
[19:43] | Who cares about them? This is about us. | 谁在乎啊? 这是我们两人的事 |
[19:46] | I’ve been in love with you since the ninth grade. | 我从高一就开始喜欢你了 |
[19:49] | You’re,like, my best friend. I know. | 罗斯 你算是我最好的朋友 我知道 |
[19:52] | If we broke up, and I lost you… | 如果我们分手 而我失去你的话… |
[19:54] | Why do you think we’ll break up? | 你为什么会这么想? |
[19:56] | Have you been involved with someone where you haven’t broken up? | 你有谈过没分手的恋爱吗? |
[20:03] | No. | 没有 |
[20:04] | But it only has to happen once. | 可是这种事只需要发生一次 |
[20:08] | You and I know we are perfect for each other. Right? | 我们都知道我们是天生一对 对不对? |
[20:13] | So the only question is: Are you attracted to me? | 所以唯一的问题是 你喜欢我吗? |
[20:19] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:22] | I mean I’ve never looked at you that way before. | 我从来没把你看成恋爱对象 |
[20:26] | Well start looking. | 那就从现在开始吧 |
[20:39] | Wow. Exactly! | 哇 没错! |
[20:41] | And you just know I’m gonna be the guy… | 这个白痴会害我… |
[20:43] | Caught behind this hammerhead in traffic! | 塞在车阵中的! |
[20:49] | Right. Heh. You’re right. | 对! 你说的对 |
[20:52] | You know what? What? | 你知道吗? 什么? |
[20:53] | I forgot I’m supposed to pick up a friend at the airport. | 我刚想到我得去机场接朋友 |
[20:57] | I am so sorry.I’m so… | 我很抱歉! |
[20:59] | If you want to stay and finish your drinks, please do. | 如果你想 留在这里把这喝完 请自便 |
[21:03] | I’m sorry. I gotta go. I’m sorry. But… | 抱歉 我得走了 抱歉 可是… |
[21:17] | Excuse me! Pardon me! Excuse me. I’m sorry. | 抱歉!借过! 抱歉 |
[21:20] | Toby, for God’s sake, will you let it go? | 托碧 拜托 你别这样好吗? |
[21:24] | There’s no Rachel! | 根本没有瑞秋这个女人! |
[21:30] | Oh, hey. I got that. | 嘿!你掉了这个 |
[21:34] | Thanks sweetie. No problem. | 谢谢 甜心 不客气 |
[21:42] | I cannot wait for you to meet my friends. | 我等不及要把你介绍给朋友们 |
[21:45] | Really? You don’t think they’ll judge and ridicule me? | 是吗? 你觉得 他们不会批判 挖苦我吗? |
[21:48] | No. they will. I just, uh…Can’t wait. Heh. | 他们会 可是我…就是等不及! |
[21:51] | Come on, they’re gonna love you. | 得了 他们一定会喜欢你的 |