时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[00:12] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[00:14] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[00:17] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[00:21] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[00:24] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[00:27] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[00:30] | when the rain starts to pour. | 我会陪伴你 |
[00:32] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[00:35] | like I’ve been there before. | 像我以前那样 |
[00:37] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[00:40] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[00:49] | Flight number 457 from Beijing now arriving. | 从北京起飞的第457号班机已经降落 |
[00:58] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[01:00] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[01:02] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[01:03] | Move, move, move! Emergency, please! | 借过 借过 有急事 拜托 |
[01:05] | Excuse me, excuse me. | 借过 借过 |
[01:14] | Rache! | 瑞秋 |
[01:16] | There you are! | 你们在那里啊 |
[01:20] | So, so…. | 那 那… |
[01:23] | How was China? You! | 中国怎么样 老兄 |
[01:26] | It was great. | 很棒 |
[01:28] | – What happened? – What? | -你怎么了 -什么怎么了 |
[01:30] | – You’re bleeding. – I am? -Oh, my god! | -你在流血 -是吗 -天呐 |
[01:31] | Oh, look at that! Yes, I am. | 还真是 我是在流血 |
[01:33] | Enough about me, enough about me, Mr. Back From The Orient! | 别管我了 别管我了 游过东方的旅人 |
[01:36] | Come on, I wanna hear everything! Everything! | 我要听一切事情 什么都不要漏掉 |
[01:41] | Well, where do I start? | 从哪里说起呢 |
[01:44] | This is Julie. Julie, this is Rachel. | 这位是朱莉 朱莉 这位是瑞秋 |
[01:52] | These are…. | 这些 |
[01:53] | These are… | 这些 |
[01:54] | …aren’t for you. | 不是要给你的 |
[01:57] | These are for you. | 这些是要送给你的 |
[01:59] | Welcome to our country. | 欢迎光临敝国 |
[02:04] | Thank you. I’m from New York. | 谢谢 我是纽约人 |
[02:10] | No problem. We’ll use them to stop the bleeding. | 没关系 那我用它来止血 |
[02:14] | – O.K. Baggage claim? – O.K. – O.K. | -好了 去拿行李吧 -好 -好 |
[02:24] | I’m telling you.She went to the airport, and she’s gonna go for it with Ross. | 她去了机场 准备跟罗斯坦白了 |
[02:28] | Oh, my God! This is huge! | 天啊 这是大事 |
[02:31] | This is bigger than huge. This is…. | 真是天大的事 真是 |
[02:35] | All right, what’s bigger than huge? | 什么事算天大的事 |
[02:39] | – This? – Yes. | -这件事吗 -对 |
[02:41] | Guys, you got new haircuts! | 喂 你们剪头发了 |
[02:43] | Yes, we did. Thanks to Vidal Buffay. | 是的 布菲美发大师的杰作 |
[02:47] | Because, you know, “lf you don’t look good, we don’t look good.” | 你们也知道 “你不好看 我们也没面子” |
[02:51] | I love that voice! | 我喜欢这声音 |
[02:54] | You guys! | 各位 |
[02:56] | Rachel. | 瑞秋 |
[02:57] | Airport. Airport. Ross. | 机场 机场 罗斯 |
[02:59] | Not alone. | 不是一个人 |
[03:01] | Julie. | 朱莉 |
[03:02] | Arm around her! | 搂着她 |
[03:05] | Cramp! Cramp! Cramp! | 抽筋 抽筋 抽筋 |
[03:08] | I think she’s trying to tell us something. | 她好像想说什么 |
[03:11] | Quick, get the verbs. | 快 猜动词 |
[03:13] | You! You! | 你 你 |
[03:15] | You said he liked me! | 你说他喜欢我 |
[03:17] | You! You! | 你 你 |
[03:19] | You slowpokes! | 你这个慢郎中 |
[03:21] | That’s all right. Rache. We got the bags. | 没关系 瑞秋 我们拿了行李 |
[03:24] | Hi, hello! | 你们好啊 |
[03:27] | Julie, this is my sister, Monica. | 朱莉 这是我妹妹 摩妮卡 |
[03:30] | This is Chandler. | 这是钱德勒 |
[03:31] | Phoebe, hi. | 菲比 嗨 |
[03:33] | – Joey. What up? – What up?! | -乔伊 你好吗 -好啊 |
[03:35] | Everyone, this is Julie. | 各位 这位是朱莉 |
[03:38] | Julie. | 朱莉 |
[03:45] | But I’m not here, you haven’t met me. | 但我还没到 你们见到的不是我本人 |
[03:47] | I’ll make a better impression tommorrow | 今天不用飞二十小时 |
[03:49] | when I don’t have 20 hours of plane on me. | 我明天会让大家耳目一新 |
[03:51] | – And bus. – Oh, my God! | -还有巴士 -天啊 |
[03:53] | – With the screaming guy – And the spitting. | -那个尖叫的家伙 -还有他吐的口水 |
[03:55] | You gotta hear this story. | 你们一定要听这个故事 |
[03:57] | We’re on this bus that’s easily 200 years old. | 我们坐的巴士一定有两百岁了 |
[04:00] | Two hundred, at least. | 至少两百岁 |
[04:01] | – And this guy… – And the chicken poops in her lap! | -那人 -还有一只鸡在她腿上拉屎 |
[04:10] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[04:13] | I just gave away the ending, didn’t I? | 我直接说出了结尾 对不对 |
[04:15] | I just heard this story in the cab… | 我刚在计程车上听了这个故事 |
[04:18] | …and it is all I can think about. | 满脑子想的都是这个 |
[04:24] | This is amazing. | 真让人吃惊 |
[04:25] | How… how did this happen? | 怎么发生的 |
[04:28] | Rose and I were in grad school together. | 罗斯与我一起读过研究生 |
[04:30] | We haven’t seen each other since then. I land in China… | 后来就没有再见面 我降落在中国机场时 |
[04:33] | …guess who’s in charge of the dig? | 猜猜是谁负责挖掘的 |
[04:36] | Julie! | 就是朱莉 |
[04:38] | Isn’t that great? | 真是太棒了 |
[04:40] | Isn’t that just kick-you-in-the-crotch, spit-on-your-neck fantastic? | 真是棒得面红耳赤 棒得有苦说不出 |
[04:47] | It’s an expression. | 她习惯这么说话 |
[04:50] | We just wanted to say a quick hi. | 我们只是来打个招呼 |
[04:52] | – Then we’ll see the baby. – Then we’ve gonna get some sleep. | -然后我们要去看宝宝 -然后睡一觉 |
[04:55] | It’s 6:00 tomorrow night, our time. | 现在是中国的明天晚上六点 |
[04:57] | OK, well, listen. Don’t tell us what’s gonna happen. I like being surprised. | 听好了 别告诉我会发生什么事 我喜欢惊喜 |
[05:06] | – Bye! – Bye! | -再见 -再见 |
[05:18] | – Rach. Can I get some coffee? Thank you. – Sure. | -瑞秋 我想喝点咖啡 谢谢 -没问题 |
[05:20] | – Rache. – Did you talk to him yet? | -瑞秋 -你跟他谈了吗 |
[05:22] | – No. – Then, no. | -没有 -那就没咖啡 |
[05:37] | What the hell happened to you in China? | 你在中国都干了什么 |
[05:39] | When last we left you, you totaly were in love with, you know. | 你离开前还疯狂爱着 你知道的 |
[05:43] | I know, I know I was. | 我知道我爱她 |
[05:44] | But there was always this little voice inside that kept saying: | 但我心里有个声音一直告诉我 |
[05:48] | “It’s never gonna happen. Move on.” You know whose voice that was? | 不可能的 死心吧 知道是谁的声音吗 |
[05:53] | God? | 上帝 |
[05:55] | It was you, pal. | 是你的声音 朋友 |
[05:57] | Maybe it was God doing me. | 也许是上帝模仿我的声音 |
[06:01] | You were right. She looks at me and sees a friend. That’s all. | 你说得对 她只把我当朋友 仅此而已 |
[06:06] | And then I met Julie… and… | 然后我遇见了朱莉 |
[06:07] | …and we’re having a great time. | 我们在一起非常开心 |
[06:10] | and I have to say.I never would have gone for it with her, if it hadn’t been for you. | 要不是因为你 我绝不会跟朱莉在一起 |
[06:16] | Well, you owe me one, big guy. | 你欠我一个情 大个子 |
[06:19] | Here’s your lemonade. | 你的柠檬汁 |
[06:20] | I didn’t order lemonade | 我没点柠檬汁 |
[06:23] | You better go take that back because they’re gonna charge you for that. | 那你最好送回去 否则他们会要你付钱 |
[06:26] | – But… – Go, go, go! Come on, come on! | -可 -快 快 快去 |
[06:31] | OK. So what did you find out? | 说吧 你问出了什么 |
[06:34] | He said…. | 他说 |
[06:36] | He said…. | 他说 |
[06:40] | He said they’re having a great time. | 他说他们在一起很开心 |
[06:43] | I’m sorry. | 别难过了 |
[06:45] | But the silver lining, if you wanna see it… | 但有好的一面 如果你往好处想 |
[06:48] | …is that he made this decision all by himself… | 他完全是自己做了这个决定 |
[06:52] | …without any outside help whatsoever. | 完全没有受外人的影响 |
[06:56] | How is that a silver lining? | 这怎么是好的一面 |
[06:58] | You have to really wanna see it. | 你要努力往好处想 |
[07:06] | Ironically, these are the guys who were picked last in gym. | 讽刺的是 打比赛时都没人愿意跟他们一队 |
[07:10] | Hey, Pheebs. | 菲比 |
[07:12] | You know what I’m thinking? | 你知道我想什么吗 |
[07:13] | Oh, ok. | 好的 |
[07:19] | How… | 因为 |
[07:20] | …it’s been so long since you’ve had sex | 你太久没性生活了 |
[07:23] | you’re wondering if they’ve changed it? | 你想知道有没有什么改变 |
[07:27] | No. Although now that’s what I’m thinking. | 不是 但是我现在是在想这事 |
[07:32] | So what were you thinking? | 你本来在想什么 |
[07:34] | You gave the guys great haircuts. I thought you’d like to do mine. | 你帮他们剪头发 我想你也帮我剪剪吧 |
[07:38] | No. | 不行 |
[07:41] | Why not? | 为什么不行 |
[07:42] | Because I’m just…. | 因为我 |
[07:44] | I’m incredibly anal and an unbelievable control freak. | 我非常挑剔 而且是个控制狂 |
[07:48] | No, you’re not. | 不 你才不是 |
[07:50] | I know I’m not, but you are. | 我知道我不是 不过你是 |
[07:52] | I was trying to spare your feelings. | 我只是想照顾你的感受 |
[07:56] | Hello? Hi. | 喂 你好 |
[07:58] | Yes. Hold on a second. | 请等一下 |
[07:59] | Ross, Julie for you. | 罗斯 朱莉找你 |
[08:08] | Anybody know a good tailor? | 谁能介绍一个好裁缝 |
[08:10] | You need clothes altered? | 需要改衣服吗 |
[08:11] | No, I’m just looking for a man to draw on me with chalk. | 不 我只是要找一个人用粉笔在我身上画线 |
[08:16] | Go see Frankie. My family’s been going to him forever. | 去找弗兰基 我家人都找他做衣服 |
[08:19] | He did my first suit when I was 15. | 我十五岁时的第一套西装就是他做的 |
[08:21] | No, wait, 16. | 不 是十六岁 |
[08:23] | No, excuse me, 15. | 不 对不起 是十五岁 |
[08:28] | All right, when was 1990? | 1990年是几岁 |
[08:33] | You have to stop the Q-Tip when there’s resistance! | 当你掏耳朵时 碰到东西就要停下来 |
[08:44] | OK, OK, Sweetheart, I’ll see you later. | 好 好 甜心 待会见 |
[08:47] | Okay, bye. What? | 好 再见 什么 |
[08:51] | That is so sweet. | 你真好 |
[08:55] | Okay. No, you hang up. | 好 不 你先挂 |
[08:59] | No, you… Ok, Ok. | 不 你先 好 |
[09:02] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[09:07] | You didn’t hang up either. | 你也没有挂 |
[09:09] | She didn’t hang up. | 她没挂 |
[09:15] | Okay, no. No, you hang up. | 好 不 不 你挂电话 |
[09:18] | You. You. You… | 你挂 你挂 你 |
[09:29] | Sorry, I thought you were talking to me. | 对不起 我以为你在跟我说话 |
[09:33] | Rachel. | 瑞秋 |
[09:35] | – I’ll just call her back. – Okay. | -我打回去 -好 |
[09:39] | Hi, sweetie. I’m sorry. We got disconnected. | 甜心 对不起 刚才断线了 |
[09:41] | No, you hang up. | 不 你挂掉 |
[09:44] | How did this happen to me? | 我到底是怎么回事 |
[09:45] | A week ago, two weeks ago, I was fine. | 一周前 两周前 我很好 |
[09:48] | Ross was just Ross. Just this guy. | 罗斯只是罗斯 只是一个普通人 |
[09:51] | Now all of a sudden, he’s Ross… | 现在突然间 他不一样了 |
[09:55] | …this really great guy that I can’t have. | 变成这个大帅哥 我却不能和他好 |
[10:00] | Sweetie, I wanted you to have him too. | 甜心 我也希望你能和他好 |
[10:02] | I know you did. | 我知道你的心意 |
[10:06] | I’m just gonna deal with it. | 我必须要想办法 |
[10:11] | I gotta get out of here! | 我必须要离开这里 |
[10:16] | I don’t care what you guys say, something’s bothering her. | 我不管你们怎么说 她肯定有心事 |
[10:25] | You know, I think I was 16. | 我想我当时是十六岁 |
[10:30] | Please, just a little bit off the back. | 求求你 只要剪后面一点点 |
[10:33] | I’m still on “no.” | 我还是坚持不要 |
[10:37] | Morning. | 早安 |
[10:38] | Could you close your eyes for a sec? | 你们能不能闭一会儿眼睛 |
[10:41] | No, no, no. I’m not falling for that again. | 不 不 不 我可不要再上当 |
[10:46] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[10:48] | I sort of did a stupid thing last night. | 昨晚我做了一件蠢事 |
[10:50] | What stupid thing did you do? | 你做了什么蠢事 |
[10:52] | Bon giorno tutti! | 大家早上好 |
[11:02] | Okay, Paolo, | 好了 保罗 |
[11:03] | Now you’ve seen everybody and they’ve all seen you. | 大家你都见到了 他们也都见到你了 |
[11:09] | Rachel, how did this happen? | 瑞秋 怎么回事 |
[11:11] | I don’t know, I kind of ran into him last night. | 我也不知道 只是昨晚凑巧碰到他 |
[11:13] | – Where? – At his apartment. | -在哪里 -在他的公寓 |
[11:15] | Is this juice? | 这是果汁吗 |
[11:18] | And the fact that you dumped him because he hit on Phoebe? | 你忘了他勾引菲比 所以你才甩了他 |
[11:21] | Oh, God, I know. I’m pathetic, I’m a loser. | 天啊 我真是可悲 我是个烂货 |
[11:25] | Honey, you’re not pathetic. You’re just sad. | 甜心 你不可悲 你只是伤心 |
[11:28] | People do stupid things when they’re upset. | 大家伤心时都会干蠢事 |
[11:30] | My God, if I had a nickel for every guy I wish I hadn’t | 如果我和不该上床的人上床前都投硬币 |
[11:37] | But this is about your horrible mistake. | 但这事关你的严重错误 |
[11:45] | Sorry we’re late. | 对不起 我们迟到了 |
[11:46] | We were…. | 我们 |
[11:48] | Well, there was touching. | 肢体接触了一下 |
[11:55] | Hey, Ross! | 罗斯 |
[11:56] | Hey, Paulo. | 保罗 |
[11:58] | What a…. | 你 |
[12:02] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[12:03] | I do Raquel! | 跟瑞秋嘿咻 |
[12:11] | So he’s back? | 他回来了 |
[12:13] | Yeah, he’s back. Is that a problem? | 对 他回来了 有什么问题吗 |
[12:16] | No, not a problem. | 没问题 |
[12:18] | Good. Glad it’s not a problem. | 很好 没有问题 |
[12:20] | You’re gonna have to not touch my ass. | 你不许再碰我的屁股 |
[12:28] | Despite the yummy bagels and palpable tension… | 不管这美味的面包和浓厚的紧张气氛了 |
[12:32] | I’ve got my pants need to be altered. | 我要去改裤子了 |
[12:34] | Chandler, when you see Frankie, tell him Joey Tribbiani says hello. | 钱德勒 你见到弗兰基时 替我问个好 |
[12:37] | He’ll know what it means. | 他会明白其中的意思 |
[12:41] | You sure he’ll be able to crack that code? | 你确定他能听懂这暗号吗 |
[12:45] | It’s funny. The last time Paolo was here, my hair was so much shorter and cuter. | 上次保罗来这里时 我的短发要可爱多了 |
[12:50] | All right. | 好吧 |
[12:52] | But you have to promise that you will not be all controlly and bossy… | 但你要保证不会指手画脚 |
[12:57] | …and all Monica about it. | 不会拿出摩妮卡的作风 |
[13:00] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[13:02] | All right, let’s see. | 好 让我看看 |
[13:03] | Now, some of you are gonna get cut and some of you aren’t. | 你们有一些会被剪掉 有些不会 |
[13:09] | But I promise, none of you will feel a thing. | 但我保证绝对不会痛 |
[13:25] | – That’s it. I quit. – What? I didn’t say anything! | -就这样吧 我不干了 -我什么都没说 |
[13:28] | But this isn’t the face of a person who trusts a person. | 但这不是一副信任的表情 |
[13:32] | This is the face of a person who, you know… | 这是一副 |
[13:35] | …doesn’t trust a person. | 不信任人的表情 |
[13:39] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[13:40] | Phoebe.It’s just a little shorter than what we had discussed. | 菲比 这比我们说的要短了一点 |
[13:44] | Would you relax? I know what I am doing. | 你放轻松好吗 我知道要怎么剪 |
[13:48] | This is how he wears it. | 他的发型就是这样 |
[13:52] | How who wears it? | 谁的发型就是这样 |
[13:54] | Demi Moore. | 黛咪·摩儿 |
[13:56] | Demi Moore is not a “he.” | 黛咪·摩儿不是男”他” |
[13:58] | Well, he was a “he” in Arthur and in 10. | 他在《阔少爷》与《十全十美》都是男”他” |
[14:03] | That’s Dudley Moore! | 那是杜德利·摩尔 |
[14:05] | I said I wanted it like Demi Moore! | 我说我要黛咪·摩儿的发型 |
[14:10] | Oh, my God! | 老天 |
[14:13] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[14:14] | Oh, my God! I’m sorry! | 我的天 真对不起 |
[14:17] | Which one is Demi Moore? | 黛咪·摩儿是哪一个 |
[14:18] | She’s the actress that was in Disclosure, Indecent Proposal, Ghost! | 她演过《桃色机密》《桃色交易》和《人鬼情未了》 |
[14:23] | She’s got gorgeous hair. | 她的头发非常美 |
[14:25] | – I know! – Oh, my god! | -我知道 -天呐 |
[14:34] | How long do you want the cuffs? | 你的裤脚翻边要多长 |
[14:36] | At least as long as I have the pants. | 至少要跟裤子一样长 |
[14:42] | I just got that. | 我听懂了 |
[14:46] | Okay. Now we’ll do your inseam. | 好 现在要量内缝 |
[15:03] | How is she? | 她情况怎么样 |
[15:05] | It’s too soon to tell. | 还不好说 |
[15:08] | She’s resting, which is a good sign. | 她在休息 这是好兆头 |
[15:12] | How’s the hair? | 头发怎么样 |
[15:14] | I’m not gonna lie to you. Ross. It doesn’t look good. | 我不想骗你 罗斯 不太理想 |
[15:19] | I put a clip on one side, which seems to have stopped the curling. | 我在一边夹上发夹 似乎能阻止卷曲 |
[15:24] | Can we see her? | 能不能看看她 |
[15:26] | Your hair looks too good. I think it’d upset her. | 你的头发太好看了 会让她伤心 |
[15:29] | – Ross, you come on in. – Yeah. | -罗斯 你去看看她好了 -好 |
[15:38] | Well, how you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[15:40] | I’m okay. | 我很好 |
[15:41] | – That bad, huh? – What? | -这么糟糕 -怎么说 |
[15:43] | Look, Rach, I can sense when women are depressed and vulnerable. | 瑞秋 我可以感觉到女人的难过脆弱 |
[15:47] | It’s one of my gifts. | 这是我的天赋之一 |
[15:54] | Joey, when I saw him get off that plane with her… | 乔伊 当我看到他和她一起下飞机 |
[15:58] | …I really thought I just hit rock bottom. | 我觉得我坠入了谷底 |
[16:01] | But today, it’s like there’s rock bottom… | 但今天是谷底 |
[16:05] | … 50 feet of crap… | 下面还有五十尺厚的垃圾 |
[16:07] | …then me. | 再下面才是我 |
[16:10] | You got to tell Ross how you feel. | 你必须告诉罗斯你的感受 |
[16:12] | Come on, how can I just tell him? What about Julie? | 我怎么能告诉他 朱莉呢 |
[16:15] | What about her? They’ve only been going out for two weeks. | 管她干什么 他们才在一起两周 |
[16:18] | Ross has been in love with you for like 10 years. | 罗斯已经爱你十年了 |
[16:22] | – I don’t know. I don’t know. – Rache, Rache. | -我不知道 我不知道 -瑞秋 瑞秋 |
[16:25] | I’ve been with my share of women. | 我交往过很多女人 |
[16:28] | I’ve been with a lot of people’s share of women. | 我交往过很多别人的女人 |
[16:31] | But the point is… | 但重点是 |
[16:33] | … I’ve never felt about anyone the way Ross felt about you. | 我从来没有对任何人像罗斯对你这样专情 |
[16:40] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[16:48] | Yo, paisan! | 喂 老乡 |
[16:52] | Can I talk to you for a sec? | 能聊聊吗 |
[16:58] | Your tailor… | 你的裁缝 |
[17:00] | …is a very bad man! | 是个大坏蛋 |
[17:04] | Frankie? What are you talking about? | 弗兰基吗 你在说什么 |
[17:06] | Hey, what’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[17:13] | Joey’s tailor… | 乔伊的裁缝 |
[17:18] | …took advantage of me. | 占了我的便宜 |
[17:21] | – What? – No way! I’ve been going to the guy for 12 years. | -什么 -不可能 我去他那里十二年了 |
[17:25] | Oh, come on! He said he was gonna do my inseam. | 别扯了 他说要量我的内缝 |
[17:28] | Then he ran his hand up my leg and then there was definite | 他的手沿着我的腿往上摸 然后就 |
[17:31] | What? | 什么 |
[17:33] | Cupping. | 包住了 |
[17:38] | That’s how they do pants! | 他们就是这样量裤子的 |
[17:42] | First they go up one side, they move it over. | 首先量一边 把小弟弟推到一旁 |
[17:45] | Then they go up the other side, they move it back, then they do the rear. | 然后量另一边 把小弟弟推回来 然后量后面 |
[17:52] | What? Ross, tell him. Isn’t that how a tailor measures pants? | 怎么了 罗斯 裁缝量裤子不都是这样吗 |
[17:55] | Yes, yes, it is. In prison! | 是的 的确是这样 在监狱里 |
[18:04] | What’s the matter with you? | 你是怎么搞的 |
[18:07] | What? | 什么 |
[18:11] | That’s not? | 不是这样吗 |
[18:18] | Oh, my God! | 我的老天 |
[18:27] | Even Mary Tyler Moore would’ve been better. | 连玛丽·泰勒·摩尔的发型也比这个要好 |
[18:33] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[18:34] | I do. I think it’s a 10! | 真的 我觉得”十全十美” |
[18:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:41] | My hair is very amused. | 我的头发很让人开怀 |
[18:42] | Come on, Mon, things could be worse. | 莫妮卡 事情还可能更糟 |
[18:44] | You could “get caught between the moon and New York City. | 你可能会被”困在纽约月光中” |
[18:51] | I know it’s crazy, but it’s true.” | “我知道很疯狂 不过千真万确” |
[18:55] | Thank you. | 真够意思 |
[18:57] | Well, I gotta go. Bye. | 我要走了 待会见 |
[18:59] | Bye, Rach! | 瑞秋 再见 |
[19:01] | Wait, are you leaving? | 慢着 你要走了 |
[19:03] | That’s what I meant by “bye.” | 所以我才说再见 |
[19:06] | – Can I talk to you for a sec? – Okay. | -我能不能跟你说一下话 -好 |
[19:13] | When the doctor does that hernia test…. | 医生检查疝气时 |
[19:15] | That’s okay. | 那很正常 |
[19:20] | What’s going on? | 怎么啦 |
[19:23] | Well, okay, first of all… | 首先 |
[19:27] | … Paolo and I are not back together. | 保罗和我没有在一起 |
[19:30] | That was a stupid thing I did. | 那是我干的一件蠢事 |
[19:31] | If I could go back in time and do it again… | 如果我能使时光倒转 |
[19:35] | …well, I wouldn’t. | 我绝对不会这么做 |
[19:40] | Second of all…. | 其次 |
[19:42] | What? | 怎么了 |
[19:47] | Before I said anything?I just need to know, | 我要先问清楚 |
[19:48] | is this one of those things where you break up with a guy… | 你跟他分手后 |
[19:51] | … I tell you what I think… | 我告诉你我的想法 |
[19:53] | …and the next day you get back together with the guy… | 你会不会第二天又和他重修旧好 |
[19:55] | …and I look like a complete idiot? | 那我就会跟个大傻蛋一样了 |
[19:56] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[19:58] | Well, then, I think the guy’s scum. | 好 我觉得他实在很烂 |
[20:03] | I hate him. I mean, I actually I physically hate him. | 我讨厌他 我真的很厌恶他 |
[20:08] | I always have. | 我一直很厌恶他 |
[20:09] | And you are way too good to be with a guy like that. | 你绝对该找个更好的男人 |
[20:14] | Really? | 真的 |
[20:16] | You deserve to be with someone who appreciates you… | 一个真正能欣赏你的人才配得上你 |
[20:18] | …and who gets how funny… | 了解你有多么幽默 |
[20:21] | …and sweet and amazing… | 多么温柔 多么体帖 |
[20:23] | …and adorable and sexy you are. | 多么美丽性感 |
[20:27] | You know? Someone who wakes up every morning thinking: | 每天早上醒来都会想着 |
[20:30] | “Oh, my God. I’m with Rachel!” | 天啊 我跟瑞秋在一起 |
[20:35] | You know? Someone who makes you feel good. | 能让你舒心的人 |
[20:38] | Like the way I do with Julie. | 就像我与朱莉一样 |
[20:46] | Was there a “second of all”? | 你刚才是不是还有话要说 |
[20:53] | No, I think that was the whole “all.” | 不 我想我已经说完了 |
[20:59] | I gotta go. | 我要走了 |
[21:11] | No, I swear to God, Dad! | 不 我向天发誓 爸 |
[21:13] | That’s not how they measure pants! | 不是这样量裤子的 |
[21:23] | I was thinking of doing it shorter, like Andie MacDowell’s haircut. | 我想要剪个短发 就像安迪·麦克道威尔的新发型 |
[21:26] | – Yeah, I could do that. Yes. – Really? | -这我会剪 真的 -真的吗 |
[21:29] | – You wanna do it now? Okay. – Great! | -你要现在就剪吗 好 -太好了 |
[21:34] | See you. | 待会见 |
[21:35] | I just wanna make really sure this time. | 这次我要弄清楚 |
[21:39] | Andie MacDowell is the girl from Four Weddings and a Funeral, right? | 安迪·麦克道威尔是《四个婚礼和一个葬礼》的女主角吗 |
[21:44] | No. | 不是 |
[21:47] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[21:49] | That’s Roddy McDowall. | 那是罗迪·麦克道尔 |
[21:52] | Andie MacDowell is the guy from Planet of the Apes. | 安迪·麦克道威尔是演《人猿星球》的那个家伙 |
[21:56] | – Oh, yes. – Okay. | -对 -好 |
[21:58] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -别客气 |