时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Ok, these were unbelievably expensive, | 这些价格不菲 |
[00:10] | and I know he’s gonna grow out of them in like, 20 minutes, but I couldn’t resist | 而且我知道他很快就穿不下 但我实在无法抗拒 |
[00:18] | Look at these. | 看看这些 |
[00:19] | Hey, Ben. | 本 |
[00:25] | Oh, my God | 天呐 |
[00:26] | Was that too much pressure for him? | 是不是给他的压力太大了 |
[00:30] | – Is he hungry already? – I guess so. | -他已经饿了吗 -我想是的 |
[00:34] | You know, it’s…. | 你知道吗 |
[00:39] | Something funny about sneakers. I’ll be right back. | 球鞋真的很有趣 我马上就回来 |
[00:44] | I gotta get one too. | 我也要一个 |
[00:48] | Hey, what are you guys doing? | 你们在干什么 |
[00:50] | We’re just hanging out by the spoons. | 我们只是来看看汤匙 |
[00:53] | Ladle? | 调羹 |
[00:55] | Will you guys grow up? | 你们成熟一点好吗 |
[00:56] | This is the most nature beautiful thing in the world. | 这是世上最自然美丽的 |
[00:59] | Yeah, we know. But there’s a baby sucking on it. | 我们知道 但是有个婴儿在吸它 |
[01:04] | This is my son having lunch, okay? It’ll happen a lot, so you have to get used to it. | 这是我儿子享用午餐 这是常事 你们最好习惯 |
[01:10] | Now if you have any problem with it, if you’re uncomfortable, just ask questions. | 如果你们感到不自在 发问就好 |
[01:13] | Carol’s fine with it, now come on. | 卡罗尔不介意的 |
[01:18] | – Carol? – Carol? | -卡罗尔 -卡罗尔 |
[01:22] | I was just wondering if Joey could ask you a question about breast-feeding? | 我想问问 乔伊能不能问关于哺乳的问题 |
[01:28] | Sure. | 可以 |
[01:32] | Does it hurt? | 会不会痛 |
[01:34] | It did at first, but not anymore. | 刚开始会 现在不会了 |
[01:37] | Chandler? | 钱德勒呢 |
[01:40] | So, how often can you do it? | 你能多久喂一次 |
[01:44] | As much as he needs. | 他要多久就喂多少 |
[01:46] | Okay, I got one, I got one. | 我想到了一个问题 |
[01:51] | If he blows into one, does the other one get bigger? | 如果他对一个吹气 另一个会不会变大 |
[01:59] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[02:05] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[02:07] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[02:10] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[02:14] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[02:17] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[02:20] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[02:23] | when the rain starts to pour. | 我会陪伴你 |
[02:25] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[02:28] | like I’ve been there before. | 像我以前那样 |
[02:30] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[02:33] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[02:44] | Rachel, do you have any muffins left? | 瑞秋 还有松糕吗 |
[02:46] | Yeah, I forget which ones. | 还有 不过我忘记是哪一种了 |
[02:48] | Oh, you’re busy, that’s ok, I’ll get it. | 你太忙了 没关系 我去拿 |
[02:49] | – Anyone else want one? – No, thanks. | -还有谁要吗 -不用了 谢谢. |
[02:52] | Oh, you’re losin’ your apron here, let me get it. | 你的围裙松了 我帮你系好 |
[02:56] | – There you go. – Thank you. | -好了 -多谢 |
[03:00] | What a bitch. | 臭婆娘好过分 |
[03:05] | Oh, listen, you guys. | 大家听我说 |
[03:06] | I have this friend at Bloomingdales who’s quitting tomorrow | 我有朋友在布明岱尔百货上班 明天辞职 |
[03:08] | and he wants to abuse his discount. | 他想要花掉他的折扣优待 |
[03:10] | So, anyone want to come with me and take advantage of it? | 谁想跟我去捡便宜 |
[03:13] | I can’t, I have to take my grandmother to the vet. | 我不行 我要带我奶奶去看兽医 |
[03:19] | – Okay, I’ll go with you. – Great. | -好吧 我跟你去 -太好了 |
[03:25] | – Hi, honey. – Hey, sweetums. | -亲爱的 -甜心 |
[03:28] | And hello to the rest. | 大家好 |
[03:33] | Monica, what’re you doin’? | 莫妮卡 你在干什么 |
[03:34] | You can’t go shopping with her. What about Rachel? | 你不能跟她去逛百货 瑞秋怎么办 |
[03:37] | It’s gonna be a problem, isn’t it? | 会有问题 对不对 |
[03:39] | Come on, you’re going to Bloomingdale’s with Julie. | 你想啊 你要跟朱莉去布明岱尔 |
[03:41] | It’s like cheating on Rachel in her house of worship. | 就像是到瑞秋家中偷汉子 |
[03:46] | Monica, she will kill you. | 她会宰了你 |
[03:50] | She will kill you like a dog in the street. | 她会宰了你 就像宰街上的流浪狗 |
[03:57] | So Jules tells me you guys are going shopping tomorrow. | 朱莉说你们明天要去逛街 |
[04:01] | It’s actually not that big a deal. | 其实没有什么 |
[04:04] | It’s a big deal to me. This is great, Monica. | 对我很重要 非常重要 莫妮卡 |
[04:06] | I really appreciate this. | 我非常感激你这么做 |
[04:09] | You’re welcome. | 别客气 |
[04:25] | Bijan for men? | 碧欧泉男士香水 |
[04:27] | Bijan for men? | 碧欧泉男士香水 |
[04:29] | Bijan for men? | 碧欧泉男士香水 |
[04:32] | – Hey, Annabel. – Hey, Joey. | -安娜贝尔 -乔伊 |
[04:34] | – Did you hear about the new guy? – Who? | -听说过新来的人吗 -谁 |
[04:37] | Nobody knows his name. Me and the girls call him “The Hombre Man. “ | 没人知道他的名字 我们女生都叫他原野奇侠 |
[04:51] | Hombre? | 原野奇侠 |
[04:57] | What’s he doing in my section? | 他到我这一区干什么 |
[04:59] | I guess he doesn’t know. | 我想他不知道 |
[05:01] | Well, he’s gonna. | 马上就知道了 |
[05:04] | I’ll see you a little later, okay? | 待会见 |
[05:09] | Hey, how you doing? | 你好吗 |
[05:11] | Mornin’. | 早 |
[05:13] | Listen, I know you’re new… | 听着 我知道你是新来的 |
[05:16] | … but it’s kind of understood that everything | 但众所周知这附近的一切 |
[05:19] | from young men’s to the escalator is my territory. | 从青年男装部到电梯都是我的地盘 |
[05:24] | – “Your territory”? -Yes. | -你的地盘 -对 |
[05:28] | – Bijan for men? – No, thanks. | -碧欧泉男士香水 -不 谢了 |
[05:30] | Hombre? | 原野奇侠 |
[05:31] | Yeah, all right. | 好吧 |
[05:40] | You were saying? | 你刚才说什么 |
[05:45] | Phoebe, listen. You were with me, and we were shopping all day. | 菲比 听着 你跟我逛了一整天街买东西 |
[05:49] | – What? – We were shopping and we had lunch. | -什么 -我们买了东西 还吃了午餐 |
[05:52] | Oh, all right. What did I have? | 好吧 我吃了什么 |
[05:54] | – You had a salad. – No wonder I don’t feel full. | -你吃的沙拉 -难怪我觉得没吃饱 |
[05:58] | Hey, guys, What’s up? | 姑娘们 怎么了 |
[06:00] | I went shopping with Monica all day and I had a salad. | 我整天都跟摩妮卡买东西 还吃了沙拉 |
[06:05] | Good, Pheebs. What’d you buy? | 很好 菲比 你们买了什么 |
[06:09] | We went shopping for…. | 我们买了 |
[06:11] | For…. | 买了 |
[06:13] | For fur. | 买了皮毛 |
[06:17] | You went shopping for fur? | 你去买了皮毛 |
[06:21] | And then I realized that l’m against that. | 然后我发现我反对买皮毛 |
[06:25] | So then we bought some…. | 于是我们买了一些 |
[06:29] | Boobs. | 乳房 |
[06:36] | You bought boobs? | 你买了乳房 |
[06:40] | Bras. | 胸罩 |
[06:42] | We bought bras. | 我们买了胸罩 |
[06:44] | We bought bras. | 我们买了胸罩 |
[06:50] | Bijan for men? | 碧欧泉男士香水 |
[06:52] | Bijan for men? | 碧欧泉男士香水 |
[06:53] | Bijan for…. | 碧欧泉 |
[06:56] | Hey, Annabel. | 安娜贝尔 |
[06:58] | Listen, I was wondering if after work we could grab a cup of coffee? | 下了班要不要去喝咖啡 |
[07:03] | Actually, I sort of have plans. | 我已经有约了 |
[07:10] | You ready, Annabel? | 准备好了吗 安娜贝尔 |
[07:13] | You bet. | 好了 |
[07:16] | Maybe some other time. | 以后再约吧 |
[07:28] | It’s not the first time I lost a girl to a cowboy spraying cologne. | 我又不是没被喷香水的牛仔抢过妹子 |
[07:32] | Bijan for men? | 碧欧泉男士香水 |
[07:34] | Bijan for men | 碧欧泉男士香水 |
[07:38] | Okay. And this is Funny Clown. | 这是滑稽小丑 |
[07:40] | Funny Clown is only for after his naps, | 只有睡过午觉才可以给他玩 |
[07:42] | not before his naps or he won’t sleep. | 否则他会睡不着 |
[07:43] | Carol, we’ve been through this before, ok? We have a good time. | 卡罗尔 我带过他 我们玩得很高兴 |
[07:47] | We laugh, we play. It’s like we’re father and son. | 我们又笑又玩 如同父子 |
[07:52] | Honey, relax. Ross is great with him. | 罗斯很会带他 |
[07:55] | Don’t look so surprised. I’m a lovely person. | 别这么惊讶 我很可亲 |
[08:01] | This is so cute. | 好可爱 |
[08:03] | I got that for him. | 我为他买的 |
[08:05] | “My Mommies Love Me.” | 我的妈妈们爱我 |
[08:11] | That’s clever. | 真聪明 |
[08:14] | Hello. Oh, hi, Jul…. | 喂 你好 朱 |
[08:18] | Hi, Jew. | 你好 犹太人 |
[08:24] | Okay, sure. | 好的 可以 |
[08:26] | That’d be great. See you then. Bye. | 很好 到时见 再见 |
[08:29] | Did you just say, ” Hi, Jew”? | 你刚才是不是说 “你好 犹太人” |
[08:35] | Yes, I did. | 对 没错 |
[08:38] | That was my friend Eddie Moskowitz. | 那是我的犹太朋友艾迪·莫斯考维兹 |
[08:45] | Yeah, he likes it. Reaffirms his faith. | 他很喜欢这称呼 能加强他的信仰 |
[08:53] | Ben, dinner. | 本 吃晚餐了 |
[08:56] | Thanks, Aunt Pheebs. | 谢谢 菲比阿姨 |
[08:58] | Hey, you didn’t microwave that, did you, | 你没有用微波炉吧 |
[08:59] | because it’s breast milk, and you’re not supposed to do that. | 不应该这样处理母乳 |
[09:01] | Duh, I think I know how to heat breast milk. | 切 我想我知道如何加热母乳 |
[09:06] | Ok. | 好了 |
[09:08] | What did you just do | 你做了什么 |
[09:10] | I licked my arm, what? | 我舔了我的手臂 怎么样 |
[09:12] | It’s breast milk. | 那是母乳 |
[09:15] | So? | 那又怎样 |
[09:16] | Phoebe, that is juice squeezed from a person. | 菲比 那是从另一个人身上挤出的汁 |
[09:21] | – What is the big deal? – No. | -有什么了不起 -不 |
[09:25] | What did you just do? | 你又干了些什么 |
[09:29] | Can people stop drinking the breast milk? | 大家能不能别再喝母乳了 |
[09:34] | – You won’t even taste it? – No. | -你连尝都不尝 -不尝 |
[09:37] | Not even if you just pretend it’s milk? | 不能假装那是牛奶吗 |
[09:40] | Not even if Carol’s breast had a picture of a missing child on it. | 就算卡罗尔的乳房贴了寻人广告都不行 |
[09:52] | Where is everybody? | 大家到哪里去了 |
[09:53] | They took Ben to the park. Where have you been? | 带本去公园了 你去哪里了 |
[09:56] | Just out. | 出去了 |
[09:57] | Had some lunch. Just me. A little quality time with me. | 吃了午餐 只有我一个人 自己度过了美好时光 |
[10:02] | – Thanks for your jacket. – Oh, no problem. | -谢谢你的夹克 -没问题. |
[10:05] | You can borrow it, by the way. | 你也可以借去穿 |
[10:08] | – Here are your keys, honey. – I got it. | -你的钥匙 亲爱的 -好 |
[10:12] | Mon. | 莫妮卡 |
[10:14] | If you were at lunch alone, how come it cost you $53? | 如果你一个人吃午餐 怎么会要53块 |
[10:22] | You know what probably happened? | 你知道有什么可能吗 |
[10:24] | Someone must has stolen my credit card. | 一定有人偷了我的信用卡 |
[10:28] | And sorta just put the receipt back in your pocket? | 然后把收据放回你口袋 |
[10:32] | That is an excellent, excellent question. | 这个问题问得非常非常好 |
[10:35] | That is excellent. | 相当厉害 |
[10:38] | Monica, what’s with you? Who did you have lunch with? | 莫妮卡 你和谁在一起 和谁一起吃的午饭 |
[10:41] | – Judy. – Who? | -朱蒂 -谁 |
[10:42] | – Julie. – What? | -朱莉 -什么 |
[10:43] | Jody. | 裘迪 |
[10:46] | You were with Julie? | 你跟朱莉在一起 |
[10:49] | Look, when it started, I was just trying to be nice to her… | 刚开始我只是想对她友善点 |
[10:53] | … because she was my brother’s girlfriend. | 因为她是我哥哥的女友 |
[10:56] | And then one thing led to another… | 然后就顺理成章 |
[10:59] | …and before I knew it, we were… | 在我搞明白之前 我们就 |
[11:03] | …shopping. | 逛街了 |
[11:09] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[11:12] | Wait, we only did it once. | 等等 我们只做了一次 |
[11:17] | It didn’t meant anything to me. | 对我没有任何意义 |
[11:20] | Right. Sure. | 好吧 |
[11:22] | Really, Rachel, I was thinking of you the whole time. | 瑞秋 我惦记的一直都是你 |
[11:27] | Look, I’m sorry, all right? I never meant for you to find out. | 对不起 好吗 我不希望你知道的 |
[11:32] | Oh, please. Please You wanted to get caught. | 拜托 你希望被逮到才是的 |
[11:36] | That is not true. | 不是这样的 |
[11:38] | So you just happened to leave it in here? | 所以你不小心留收据在这里 |
[11:41] | Did it ever occur to you that I might just be that stupid? | 你觉得我会这么笨吗 |
[11:46] | Ok, Monica. I just have to know one thing. | 好 我必须知道一件事 |
[11:53] | Did you go with her to Bloomingdale’s? | 你有没有跟她去布明岱尔 |
[12:05] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[12:09] | Okay, I just really need to not be with you right now. | 我现在不能跟你在一起了 |
[12:23] | Hi, who’s this? | 你是哪位 |
[12:24] | Hi, Joanne. Is Rachel working? It’s Monica. | 琼安 瑞秋在吗 我是摩妮卡 |
[12:28] | Yes, I know I did a horrible thing. | 我知道我做了错事 |
[12:31] | Joanne, it’s not as simple as all that, okay? | 琼安 事情没这么简单 好吗 |
[12:35] | No, I don’t care what Steve thinks. Hi, Steve. | 不 我才不在乎史蒂夫怎么想 你好 史蒂夫 |
[12:44] | How did we do? | 情况如何 |
[12:46] | I tasted Ben’s milk and Ross freaked out. | 我尝了本的奶 罗斯就发火了 |
[12:49] | I did not freak out. | 我没有发火 |
[12:51] | – Why’d you freak out? – Because it’s breast milk. | -你为什么发火 -因为那是母乳 |
[12:55] | It’s gross. | 很呕心 |
[12:57] | My breast milk is gross? | 我的奶水很呕心 |
[13:00] | This should be fun. | 有好戏看了 |
[13:04] | No, no, Carol. There’s nothing wrong with it. | 这没什么不对 |
[13:06] | I just don’t think breast milk is for adults. | 我只是不认为母乳是给大人喝的 |
[13:10] | Of course, the packaging does appeal to grownups and kids. | 当然装母乳的容器很吸引大人与小孩 |
[13:16] | Ross, you’re being silly. I’ve tried it, it’s no big deal. | 罗斯 别傻了 我试过 没什么 |
[13:19] | Come on. Just taste it. | 快尝尝 |
[13:21] | That would be no. | 不行 |
[13:24] | – Come on. It’s natural. – Try it. – No. | -尝尝吧 很天然 -试试 -不 |
[13:27] | It doesn’t taste bad. | 又不难吃 |
[13:28] | Yeah, it tastes kind of sweet. Sort of like…. | 有一点甜 很像… |
[13:31] | – Like what? – Cantaloupe juice. | -像什么 -哈密瓜汁 |
[13:33] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[13:42] | You’ve tasted it. | 你尝过了 |
[13:44] | You’ve tasted it. | 你尝过了 |
[13:48] | Oh, you’ve tasted it. | 你尝过了 |
[13:52] | You can keep saying it, but it won’t stop being true. | 你再怎么重复这句话 也不会改变事实 |
[14:03] | Give me the bottle. | 把奶瓶给我 |
[14:10] | Get me the towel. | 把毛巾给我 |
[14:35] | Howdy. | 你好 |
[14:38] | Give me a box of juice. | 给我一盒果汁 |
[14:42] | Well, they switched me over to Hombre. | 他们把我调到原野奇侠了 |
[14:45] | Maybe it’s because of the way you’re dressed. | 也许是因为你的穿着 |
[14:49] | Or maybe it’s because this guy’s doing so good | 或因为那家伙表现太好了 |
[14:52] | they wanna put more people on it. | 他们要增加人手 |
[14:54] | You should see this guy, Chandler, he goes through two bottles a day. | 你该见识一下 钱德勒 那家伙一天用掉两瓶 |
[14:59] | What do you care? | 你在乎什么 |
[15:01] | You’re an actor. This is your day job. | 你是个演员 这只是你的副业 |
[15:03] | This isn’t supposed to mean anything to you. | 对你来说毫无意义 |
[15:05] | I know, but I was the best. | 我知道 但我本来是最棒的 |
[15:07] | You know? I liked being the best. | 我喜欢当最棒的 |
[15:15] | I don’t know.Maybe I should get out of the game. | 也许我应该退出江湖 |
[15:17] | They need guys up in housewares to serve cheese. | 厨具部门需要有人切乳酪 |
[15:21] | Say you do that. | 假如你这么做了 |
[15:23] | Sooner or later, somebody will come along that slices a better cheddar. | 迟早会有乳酪切得比你好的人出现 |
[15:29] | Then where you gonna run? | 那时候你要逃到哪里 |
[15:30] | Yeah. I guess you’re right. | 也许你说得对 |
[15:31] | You’re damn right I’m right. | 我说的当然对了 |
[15:32] | I say you show him what you’re made of. | 我说你应该拿出男子汉气概 |
[15:34] | I say you stand your ground. | 我说你该坚守阵地 |
[15:35] | I say you show him that you are the baddest hombre west of the lingerie. | 我说你让他知道你是内衣部西边最狠的原野奇侠 |
[15:41] | – I’m gonna do it. – All right. | -就这么定了 -好的 |
[15:44] | Now, go see Miss Kitty and she’ll fix you up with a nice hooker. | 现在去找猫咪小姐 她会介绍个好妓女给你 |
[15:50] | I don’t know what else to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[15:51] | Well that works out good, because I’m not listening. | 很好 因为我也不会听 |
[15:54] | I feel terrible. I really do. | 我很有负罪感 真的 |
[15:56] | I’m sorry. Did my back hurt your knife? | 对不起 我的背弄伤你的刀了吗 |
[16:00] | Rachel, | 瑞秋 |
[16:02] | say that I’m friends with her, we spend some time together. | 就算我跟她交朋友 一起去逛街 |
[16:05] | – Is that so terrible? – Yes. | -有那么糟吗 -有 |
[16:07] | – It’s that terrible? – Yes. Monica, you don’t get it. | -到那么严重的地步吗 -是的 你还不懂吗 |
[16:10] | It’s bad enough she stole the guy… | 她偷走我的男人已经够糟了 |
[16:11] | …who might be the person I’m supposed to be with. | 他可能是我的真命天子 |
[16:15] | But now… | 但现在 |
[16:17] | …she’s actually…. | 她竟然 |
[16:19] | But now she’s actually stealing you. | 现在她竟然连你也抢走了 |
[16:24] | Me? What are you talking about? | 我 你在胡说什么 |
[16:28] | Nobody could steal me from you. | 没人能把我从你那里抢走 |
[16:30] | Because I’m friends with her doesn’t make me any less friends with you. | 我和她交朋友不会影响我和你的感情 |
[16:35] | Honey, I mean, you’re my…. | 亲爱的 你是我的 |
[16:39] | And we’re…. | 我们是 |
[16:44] | – Oh, I love you. – I love you too. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[16:51] | You guys, I know that this really doesn’t have anything to do with me. | 喂 我知道这事和我完全无关 |
[16:56] | But I love you guys, too. | 但我也爱你们 |
[17:04] | I really needed that. | 我很需要纸巾 |
[17:08] | Look, I know that you’re in a place right now | 我知道现在 |
[17:11] | where you really need to hate Julie’s guts, | 你恨透了朱莉 |
[17:13] | But she didn’t do anything wrong. | 但是她没有做错什么 |
[17:17] | She’s just a girl who met a guy, and now they go out. | 她只是认识了一个男生 现在他们在交往 |
[17:21] | I think that if you gave her a chance, you’d like her. | 我想如果你给她一个机会 你会喜欢她的 |
[17:27] | Will you give it a chance? | 你愿意给她一个机会吗 |
[17:29] | For me? | 为了我 |
[17:33] | I’d do anything for you, you know that. | 我愿意为你做任何事 你知道的 |
[17:36] | I’d do anything for you. | 我什么都愿意为你做 |
[17:39] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等我 等我 |
[17:59] | Mornin’. | 早 |
[18:03] | I said, mornin’. | 我说 早 |
[18:07] | I heard you. | 我听见了 |
[18:10] | All right, everybody. I’m opening the doors. | 好的 各位 我要开门了 |
[18:13] | You boys ready? | 你们准备好了吗 |
[18:20] | Ready. | 好了 |
[18:21] | Yeah, l’m ready. | 我也好了 |
[19:10] | You idiot. You stupid cowboy. | 你这个白痴 你这个蠢牛仔 |
[19:12] | You’ve blinded me. I’m suing. | 你弄瞎我了 我要告你 |
[19:14] | Oh, my God, Todd. What the hell did you do? | 天啊 陶德 你在搞什么鬼 |
[19:19] | Sorry. I’m such a doofus. | 对不起 我真是笨手笨脚 |
[19:20] | I’m so sorry. I’m so sorry. | 对不起 非常对不起 |
[19:24] | My God, what happened? | 老天 发生什么事了 |
[19:27] | These new kids, they never last. | 这些菜鸟 都撑不了很久 |
[19:29] | Sooner or later they all… | 迟早都会 |
[19:32] | …stop lasting. | 歇菜 |
[19:35] | Listen. What do you say I buy you that cup of coffee now? | 我们去喝杯咖啡怎么样 |
[19:39] | Sure. | 好的 |
[19:53] | – So… – So… | -那 -那 |
[19:59] | I just thought the two of us should hang out for a bit. | 我想我们应该多接触 |
[20:02] | I mean, you know, we’ve never really talked. | 你知道的 我们从来没有真正交谈过 |
[20:05] | I guess you’d know that, being one of the two of us, all right? | 我想你知道 我们俩在一起很尴尬 |
[20:09] | I know. | 我知道 |
[20:11] | I probably shouldn’t even tell you this… | 我也许不该告诉你 |
[20:13] | … but l’m pretty much totally intimidated by you. | 但是我真的完全被你的风采盖住了 |
[20:18] | Really? | 真的 |
[20:20] | Me? | 我 |
[20:21] | Oh, my God, are you kidding? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[20:23] | Ross is so crazy about you… | 罗斯还是对你很着迷 |
[20:25] | …and I really wanted you to like me, and l…. | 我真的希望你喜欢我 |
[20:28] | It’s probably me just being totally paranoid… | 也许我只是胡思乱想 |
[20:30] | …but I kind of got the feeling that maybe you don’t. | 但我好像觉得你不喜欢我 |
[20:42] | Well, you’re not totally paranoid. | 你不是完全胡思乱想 |
[20:52] | Okay, god. | 是这样 天呐 |
[20:59] | When you and Ross first started going out… | 当你和罗斯刚开始交往时 |
[21:02] | …it was really hard for me… | 我真的很难过 |
[21:07] | …for many reasons of which I’m not gonna bore you with now. | 有太多理由让我不喜欢你 |
[21:11] | But… | 可… |
[21:16] | I see how happy he is and how good you guys are together. | 但我看到他多么快乐 你们在一起是多么相配 |
[21:21] | And Monica’s always saying how nice you are… | 摩妮卡一直说你有多好 |
[21:26] | …and God, I hate it when she’s right. | 我真讨厌她说得对 |
[21:30] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[21:32] | Listen. Would you like to go to a movie sometime or something? | 你想不想一起去看电影或出去玩 |
[21:36] | Yeah, that’d be great. I’d love it. | 这样很好 我很乐意 |
[21:39] | I’d love it too. | 我也是 |
[21:42] | Shoot, I gotta go. | 该死 我得要走了 |
[21:43] | – So I’ll talk to you later. – All right, Julie. | -以后再聊 -好的 朱莉 |
[21:45] | – Bye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[21:55] | What a manipulative bitch. | 心机婊 |
[22:29] | Not bad. | 还不错 |