| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:03] | Who the winny-binny boy? | 谁是小不点儿 |
| [00:05] | You the winny-winny-binny-binny boy! | 你是小小的小不点儿啊 |
| [00:11] | Don’t cry. | 别哭啊 |
| [00:13] | Don’t cry. | 别哭啊 |
| [00:17] | Why is he still crying? | 他为什么还在哭 |
| [00:20] | Let me hold him for a sec. | 我来抱他一下 |
| [00:22] | Here we go. | 来 爸爸抱 |
| [00:25] | There we are. | 不哭了 |
| [00:27] | Maybe it’s me. | 可能他不喜欢我 |
| [00:29] | Don’t be silly. Ben loves you. He’s just being Mr. Cranky Pants. | 别傻了 本爱你 他只是爱闹脾气而已 |
| [00:33] | You know, I once dated a Miss Cranky Pants. | 我跟一个爱闹脾气的约过会 |
| [00:37] | Lovely girl. Kinda of moody. | 很可爱 有点情绪化 |
| [00:40] | There we go, all better. | 好了 好多了 |
| [00:43] | There’s my little boy. | 这才是小乖乖 |
| [00:51] | Can I see something? | 我可以试试吗 |
| [01:07] | Cool! | 厉害 |
| [01:08] | He hates me. My nephew hates me! | 他讨厌我 我的侄子还讨厌我 |
| [01:11] | Stop. Don’t do this. | 好啦 别这么想 |
| [01:12] | What if my own baby hates me? What am I gonna do then? | 要是我自己孩子也讨厌我呢 到时怎么办 |
| [01:15] | Monica, stop! This is nuts. | 摩妮卡 别说了 太不着边际了 |
| [01:17] | Do you know how long it’s gonna be before you actually have to deal with this problem? | 你知道要过多久才会遇到这个问题吗 |
| [01:22] | You don’t even have a boyfriend yet. | 你现在连男友都还没 |
| [01:27] | Joey, she does not look fat. | 乔伊 她看起来不胖 |
| [01:35] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
| [01:40] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
| [01:43] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
| [01:46] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
| [01:50] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
| [01:53] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
| [01:56] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
| [01:59] | when the rain starts to pour. | 我会陪伴你 |
| [02:01] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
| [02:04] | like I’ve been there before. | 像我以前那样 |
| [02:06] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
| [02:09] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
| [02:17] | – Here you go. – Hey, Mon. | -拿去 -莫妮卡 |
| [02:23] | Goo, goo, goo! | 咯咯咯 |
| [02:29] | That is so funny! Let me see that a sec. | 真好笑 我来试试 |
| [02:39] | – You okay, Ross? – I don’t know. | -你还好吧 罗斯 -不知道 |
| [02:44] | What’s in this pie? | 这派用的什么原料 |
| [02:45] | I don’t know. Butter and eggs and flour and lime and kiwi | 记不清了 奶油 鸡蛋 面粉 莱姆 奇异果 |
| [02:49] | Kiwi? Kiwi?! | 奇异果 奇异果 |
| [02:52] | You said it was a key lime pie. | 你之前说这是青柠派 |
| [02:54] | No, I didn’t. I said kiwi lime. That’s what makes it so special. | 不是 我说的是奇异果派 那样味道才特别 |
| [02:58] | That’s what’s gonna kill me. | 那样才会置我于死地 |
| [03:02] | I’m allergic to kiwi. | 我对奇异果过敏 |
| [03:04] | No, you’re not. You’re allergic to lobster and peanuts and | 你才不会呢 你会过敏的是龙虾 花生跟… |
| [03:10] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
| [03:11] | It’s definitely getting worse. | 越来越严重了 |
| [03:15] | Is your tongue swelling up? | 你的舌头肿了吗 |
| [03:16] | Either that or my mouth is getting smaller! | 难不成是我的嘴小了 |
| [03:19] | All right. Get your coat. We’re going to the hospital. | 好 穿上外套 我们去医院 |
| [03:22] | – Is he gonna be ok? – Yeah, he’s just gotta get a shot. | -他不会有事吧 -不会 打一针就好了 |
| [03:24] | You know, actually, it’s getting better. It is. It is. | 其实我觉得好多了 真的 |
| [03:28] | Let’s not go. Anyone up for Scrabble? | 别去了 谁要玩拼字游戏 |
| [03:31] | Jacket, now! | 去穿外套 |
| [03:33] | What about Ben? We can’t bring a baby to the hospital. | 但是本怎么办 我们可不能带孩子上医院 |
| [03:38] | We’ll watch him. | 交给我们吧 |
| [03:39] | I don’t think so. | 够呛 |
| [03:42] | What? I have seven Catholic sisters. | 怎么了 我有七个天主教姐妹 |
| [03:44] | I’ve taken care of hundreds of kids. | 我照顾过上百个小孩 |
| [03:47] | Come on, we want to do it. Don’t we? | 别这样 我们想帮忙 对不对 |
| [03:49] | I was going to play basketball… | 拜托 我本来想去打篮球的 |
| [03:52] | … but I guess that’s out the window. | 不过球被丢出窗外了 |
| [03:55] | Okay. If you take him out for a walk, remember to bring his hat,okay? | 好 如果带他去散步 记得帮他戴帽子 好吗 |
| [03:58] | There’s milk in the refrigerator and diapers in the bag. | 冰箱里还有一些牛奶 尿布在袋子里 |
| [04:01] | Hat, milk…. | 帽子 牛奶 |
| [04:03] | Got it! | 懂了 |
| [04:13] | Consider it done! | 包在我们身上 |
| [04:15] | You understood that? | 你听得懂吗 |
| [04:16] | My uncle Sal has a really big tongue. | 懂啊 我沙叔叔就有大舌头 |
| [04:21] | Is he the one with the beautiful wife? | 是老婆很漂亮的那个吗 |
| [04:29] | Hey Rach, wanna hear the new song I’m thinkin’ of singing this afternoon? | 瑞秋 想听我今天下午要唱的新歌吗 |
| [04:33] | – I wrote it this morning in the shower. – Okay. | -今天早上洗澡的时候写的 -好 |
| [04:38] | *I’m in the shower and I’m writing a song* | *我一边洗澡 一边在写歌* |
| [04:43] | *Stop me if you’ve heard it* | *听过的话 请阻止我* |
| [04:48] | *My skin is soapy and my hair is wet* | *我全身泡沫 头发湿搭搭* |
| [04:53] | *And Tegrin spelled backward is nirget* | *海飞丝倒过来 就是丝飞海* |
| [05:01] | Rachel, sweetheart, could I see you for a minute? | 瑞秋 亲爱的 过来一下好吗 |
| [05:09] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
| [05:11] | F.Y.I.. | 告诉你 |
| [05:13] | I’ve decided to pay a professional musician to play here on Sundays afternoon. | 我已经决定聘请一位职业歌手周日下午来演出 |
| [05:17] | Her name is Stephanie something. She’s supposed to be very good. | 她叫斯蒂芬妮什么的 应该还不错 |
| [05:21] | But what about Phoebe? | 但菲比怎么办 |
| [05:23] | Rachel, it’s not that your friend is bad, | 瑞秋 不是说你朋友表演差 |
| [05:27] | It’s that she’s so bad… | 是实在太差了 |
| [05:31] | …she makes me want to put my finger through my eye into my brain… | 让我想把手指头穿过眼睛伸进脑袋 |
| [05:36] | …and swirl it around. | 然后把它搅成浆糊 |
| [05:40] | Okay, so you’re not a fan. | 那好 你不欣赏她的歌 |
| [05:43] | But, I mean, come on. You cannot do this to her. | 可是你不能这样对她 |
| [05:48] | Oh, no no no no. Oh no no no no.I have to do this to her? | 不不不 你叫我出面 |
| [05:52] | *Lather, rinse, repeat* | *涂皂 冲水 再来* |
| [05:55] | *And lather, rinse, repeat* | *涂皂 冲水 再来* |
| [05:57] | *And lather, rinse, repeat* | *涂皂 冲水 再来* |
| [06:01] | *As needed* | *洗干净为止* |
| [06:09] | You know, I don’t think we brought enough stuff. | 我觉得我们东西没有带够 |
| [06:11] | Did you forget to pack the baby’s anvil? | 你是不是忘带宝宝的止痛贴片了 |
| [06:14] | I’m telling you, it’ll be worth it. | 我告诉你 这绝对值 |
| [06:16] | It’s a known fact that women love babies. | 大家都知道女人最爱宝宝了 |
| [06:19] | Women love guys who love babies. It’s the whole sensitive thing. | 女人爱喜欢宝宝的男人 这是感性的问题 |
| [06:23] | Aim him at that pack of babes. Maybe one of them will break away. | 把他对准那边的宝贝们 说不定会过来一个 |
| [06:28] | No. Wait, forget them. We got one. Hard left. | 不 等一下 她们就算了 正左方来了一个 |
| [06:31] | – Give me the baby. – No, I got him. | -来 宝宝给我 -不要 我要抱 |
| [06:34] | Come on, seriously. | 快 我说真的 |
| [06:35] | Oh, seriously, you want him? | 你真的要他吗 |
| [06:42] | Who is this little cutie-pie? | 这个小可爱是谁啊 |
| [06:44] | Well, don’t think me immodest, but… | 不是我脸皮厚 但真是… |
| [06:46] | … me. | 我 |
| [06:50] | Want to smell him? | 要不要闻闻 |
| [06:51] | I assume we’re talking about the baby now. | 你现在指的是宝宝吧 |
| [06:54] | Yeah. He’s got that great baby smell. Get a whiff of his head. | 是呀 他的宝宝味好香 闻闻他的头 |
| [07:01] | I think my uterus just skipped a beat. | 我想我的子宫震颤了一下 |
| [07:04] | What’d I tell you? | 你看吧 |
| [07:05] | It’s great you’re doing this. | 你们这样带孩子真好 |
| [07:07] | Well, we are great guys. | 我们都是好男人 |
| [07:10] | My brother and his boyfriend have been trying to adopt for three years. | 我弟弟跟他的男友试了三年都领养不到孩子 |
| [07:13] | What agency did you two go through? | 你们是找哪一家机构 |
| [07:20] | But this is my gig. | 可这是我的驻点场所 |
| [07:22] | This is where I play. | 这是我的地盘 |
| [07:23] | My name is written out there in chalk. | 我的名字用粉笔写在外面 |
| [07:26] | You know, you can’t just erase chalk. | 你不能把粉笔擦掉的 |
| [07:32] | Honey, I’m sorry. | 对不起 我很遗撼 |
| [07:34] | And he’s going to be paying this woman? | 他居然还要付这个女人酬劳 |
| [07:36] | Why doesn’t he just give her a throne and a crown? | 那他干脆给她一个宝座 一顶皇冠 |
| [07:39] | And, like, a gold stick with a ball on top? | 还有一根上面有球的权杖 |
| [07:45] | Terry is a jerk! That’s why we always say, “Terry’s a jerk!” | 泰利是混蛋 所以我们才常说 泰利是混蛋 |
| [07:49] | That’s where that came from. | 他的外号就是这么来的 |
| [07:54] | You probably did everything you could. | 你说不定已经尽力了 |
| [07:58] | Okay. You know what? Let me just see what else I could do. | 好吧 我再去试试其它办法 |
| [08:03] | All right. Look. Look. | 听我说 听我说 |
| [08:05] | Why don’t you just let her go on after Stephanie whatever her name is. | 要不让她在那个斯蒂芬妮什么的表演完再唱吧 |
| [08:08] | You won’t be here. You don’t pay her.It’s not gonna cost you anything. | 你又不在这里 又不付她钱 没什么损失 |
| [08:11] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
| [08:12] | Come on, Terry, I’ll even clean the cappuccino machine. | 拜托 泰瑞 我帮你洗卡布基诺机好了 |
| [08:15] | You don’t clean the cappuccino machine? | 你平常不洗卡布基诺机吗 |
| [08:18] | Of course I clean it. | 当然洗啊 |
| [08:22] | I mean, I will clean it. | 我是说我会好好洗 |
| [08:24] | I mean, I will clean it. | 洗得干干净净 |
| [08:26] | All right, fine, fine, fine! | 好吧 真是拿你没辙 |
| [08:34] | – Done. – Really? | -搞定了 -真的 |
| [08:36] | Yeah. Who’s working for you, babe? | 是啊 不看是谁出马了 亲爱的 |
| [08:38] | Oh, my God! This is so exciting! How much am I gonna get? | 天啊 太好了 我能拿多少酬劳 |
| [08:43] | What? | 什么 |
| [08:44] | Well you said that he’s paying the people who are playing. | 你说他要付钱给演出的人 那… |
| [08:47] | Oh, no, no no. I meant that he’s gonna be paying that other woman | 不不 我是说他要付给另一个女人 |
| [08:51] | because she’s a professional. | 因为她是职业歌手 |
| [08:53] | I’m not gonna be the only one who’s not getting paid. | 我可不想当唯一免费表演的人 |
| [08:57] | – Well, but Pheebs. – No, huh uh, I’m sorry, no. | -可菲比… -不行 对不起 不行 |
| [09:00] | No, I’m not some sloppy second, you know, charity band. | 不 我可不是什么二流的慈善乐队 |
| [09:05] | There are thousands of places in this city… | 纽约城里有成千上万个地方 |
| [09:07] | …where people would pay to hear me play. | 愿意付我出场费 |
| [09:10] | *When I play, I play for me* | *我为自己而弹唱* |
| [09:12] | *I don’t need your charity* | *用不着你的施舍* |
| [09:14] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
| [09:24] | Well, there’s no way I’m gonna get a shot. | 我才不要扎针 |
| [09:26] | Maybe they can take the needle and squirt it into my mouth. | 他们可以把药水打进我的嘴里 |
| [09:29] | Like a squirt gun. | 就像打水枪那样 |
| [09:32] | Hello there. I’m Dr. Carlin. | 你们好 我是卡林医生 |
| [09:35] | I see someone’s having a little allergic reaction. | 我看有人有点过敏反应 |
| [09:38] | Yes. Doctor, can I see you for just a minute please? | 对 医生 我可以单独跟你谈谈吗 |
| [09:43] | My brother has a slight phobia about needles. | 我哥有点害怕打针 |
| [09:47] | Did you tell him about my squirt gun idea? | 你有没有告诉他我那个打水枪的主意 |
| [09:51] | My brother, the Ph.D., would like to know… | 我的博士哥哥想知道 |
| [09:54] | …if there’s any way to treat this orally? | 这个针剂有没有办法口服 |
| [09:56] | No, under these circumstances it has to be an injection, | 没有 在这种情况之下 打针是难免的 |
| [10:01] | and it has to be now. | 而且要马上打针 |
| [10:03] | So? | 怎么样 |
| [10:07] | Ok. Go and have a seat. The doctor says it’s got to be a needle. | 好吧 坐下来 医生说这一针非打不可 |
| [10:11] | You’re just going to have to be brave. Can you do that for me? | 所以你一定要勇敢起来 就当为我 好吗 |
| [10:19] | Oh, boy! You are doing so good. | 孩子 你表现得非常好 |
| [10:23] | – You want to squeeze my hand? Okay. – Yeah. | -要不要握紧我的手 好 -要 |
| [10:26] | Ross, don’t squeeze it so hard. | 罗斯 不要握得那么紧 |
| [10:28] | Honey, really. Don’t squeeze it so hard! | 亲爱的 别握那么紧 |
| [10:31] | Oh, Ross! Let go of my hand! | 罗斯 放开我的手 |
| [10:36] | That’s a good plan, Joe. | 你的计划真有效 乔伊 |
| [10:38] | Next time we want to pick up women… | 下一回想泡妞 |
| [10:39] | …we should go to the park and make out. | 我们干脆去公园亲热算了 |
| [10:42] | Taxi! Taxi! | 出租车 出租车 |
| [10:46] | Look at that talent. | 你看那票妞儿 |
| [10:51] | Just practicing. You’re good. | 我在练习拦车 你不错 |
| [10:53] | Carry on. | 开走吧 |
| [10:55] | Wait, wait, wait! | 等等 等等我们 |
| [10:57] | Hey, you. He’s just adorable. | 小可爱 他好可爱 |
| [11:00] | Can you tell him that? Because he thinks he looks too pink. | 你能直接告诉他吗 他觉得自己太粉嫩了 |
| [11:06] | – What are you guys out doing today? – We’re not out. | -你们今天出来做什么 -我们没出柜 |
| [11:11] | We’re two heterosexual guys | 我们只是帮异性恋朋友 |
| [11:14] | hanging with the son of our other heterosexual friend, | 带孩子的异性恋男人 |
| [11:16] | doing the usual straight-guy stuff. | 做着直男常做的事 |
| [11:20] | You done? | 讲完了 |
| [11:22] | There’s our stop. | 我们到站了 |
| [11:24] | Get out of here! This is our stop. | 少来了 我们才到了 |
| [11:27] | You guys live around here too? | 你们也住在这附近啊 |
| [11:28] | Sure. We live in the building by the sidewalk. | 当然 我们住在那个人行道旁边 |
| [11:34] | You know it? | 你们认识吗 |
| [11:37] | Look. Since we’re neighbors, what do you say we get together for a drink? | 对了 既然大家是邻居 一起喝点东西吧 |
| [11:46] | So you want to go to Markel’s? | 我们去马可咖啡厅吧 |
| [11:49] | Sure, they love us over there. | 好啊 他们很喜欢我们 |
| [11:51] | Where’s your baby? | 你们的宝宝呢 |
| [11:59] | Ben! Ben! | 本 本 |
| [12:04] | Ben! Ben! | 本 本 |
| [12:06] | That’s good. Maybe he’ll hear you and pull the cord! | 很好 他也许能听见你然后按下车铃 |
| [12:10] | Stop the bus! Wait! Wait! Wait! | 停车 等等 等等 等等 |
| [12:21] | Are you sure he didn’t break it? Because it really hurts. | 你肯定他没有捏断吗 我真的很痛 |
| [12:23] | No, it’s just a good bone bruise. | 没有 只有骨挫伤 |
| [12:26] | And right here is the puncture wound from your ring. | 还有这是你戒指造成的刺伤 |
| [12:32] | – I’m really sorry. – It’s okay. | -对不起 我真的很抱歉 -没关系 |
| [12:35] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
| [12:36] | Sorry! I got my S’s back! | 抱歉 我吐字清楚了 |
| [12:41] | Which we can celebrate later. | 那我们待会儿再庆祝 |
| [12:44] | Celebrate. Celebrate…. | 庆祝 庆祝… |
| [12:48] | *He was a double, double* | *他是个双 双* |
| [12:50] | *Double-jointed boy* | *双关节男孩* |
| [12:55] | So are you the professional guitar player? | 你就是那个专业的吉他手吗 |
| [12:59] | Yeah, I’m Stephanie. | 对 我叫斯蒂芬妮 |
| [13:00] | Right. My name was on there, but now it just says carrot cake. | 对 上面本来有我名字 现在只剩胡萝卜蛋糕了 |
| [13:06] | So how many chords do you know? | 你会弹几个和弦 |
| [13:11] | – All of them. – Oh yeah, so you know D? – Yeah. | -全都会 -是吗 那你会D调 -会 |
| [13:15] | – Do you know A-minor? – Yeah. | -那你会A小调吗 -会 |
| [13:19] | Do you know how to go from D to A-minor? | 你会从D和弦转到A小调吗 |
| [13:24] | Yeah. | 会 |
| [13:27] | So does your guitar have a strap? | 那你的吉他有背带吗 |
| [13:31] | – No. – Mine does. | -没 -我的有 |
| [13:37] | *Stephanie knows all the chords* | *斯蒂芬妮认识所有和弦* |
| [13:42] | Come on! Pick up, pick up! | 快接 快接 快接 |
| [13:44] | Hello. Transit Authority? Yes. Hello. | 喂 运输中心吗 对 你好 |
| [13:48] | I’m doing research for a book. | 我在帮一本书做调查 |
| [13:50] | I was wondering what somebody might do if they left a baby on a city bus. | 如果有人把婴儿留在市公车上 该怎么办呢 |
| [13:56] | Yes, I do realize that would be a stupid character. | 是 我知道 只有笨蛋才会这么做 |
| [13:59] | Here’s the deal: We lost a car seat on a bus today. | 是这样 我们今天把汽车安全座椅落在了公交车上 |
| [14:02] | It’s white plastic and it fits onto a stroller. | 白塑胶材质 有把手 可以用在推车上面 |
| [14:05] | And there was a baby in it. | 里面还有一个婴儿 |
| [14:08] | He wants to talk to you again. | 他要跟你讲 |
| [14:12] | Everybody, let’s give a nice warm Central Perk welcome to | 各位 我们以最热烈的掌声欢迎… |
| [14:15] | *Terry’s a jerk and he won’t let me work* | *泰利是个混蛋 他不让我工作* |
| [14:18] | *And I hate Central Perk* | *我恨中央公园咖啡馆* |
| [14:25] | To Stephanie Schiffer! | 欢迎斯蒂芬妮·谢弗儿 |
| [14:32] | I’d like to start with a song I wrote for the first man I ever loved. | 首先我想唱一首我为初恋情人写的歌 |
| [14:40] | *Zachary* | *柴克力* |
| [14:43] | *Are all invited to bite me* | *被请来咬我* |
| [14:54] | We’re the guys that called about the baby! Is he here?! | 我们打过电话来问公车上的婴儿情况 到了没有 |
| [14:58] | He’s here. | 到了 |
| [15:03] | I assume one of you is the father. | 你们之中有一个是父亲吧 |
| [15:04] | – That’s me. – I’m him. | -是我 -是我 |
| [15:09] | Actually, we’re both the father. | 事实上呢 我们两个都是 |
| [15:22] | – Oh, Ben! – Hey, buddy. | -本 -小家伙 |
| [15:31] | Please tell me you know which one is our baby. | 你知道哪个是本吗 |
| [15:35] | That one has ducks on his T-shirt and this one has clowns. | 那个T恤上有鸭子 这个有小丑 |
| [15:38] | And Ben was definitely wearing ducks. | 本的T恤上绝对是鸭子 |
| [15:40] | Or clowns. | 或小丑 |
| [15:43] | Oh, oh wait. That one’s definitely Ben. | 等一下 那个绝对是本 |
| [15:45] | Remember he had that cute little mole by his mouth! | 记得他嘴边那颗可爱的小痣吗 |
| [15:49] | Hey, Ben! Remember us? | 本 记得我们吗 |
| [15:52] | Okay, the mole came off. | 天啊 痣掉了 |
| [15:55] | What are we gonna do? | 我们该怎么办 |
| [15:58] | We’ll flip for it. Ducks or clowns. | 丢硬币决定 鸭子或小丑 |
| [16:01] | – Flip for the baby? -You got a better idea? | -硬币赌孩子 -你有更好的主意吗 |
| [16:03] | All right, call it in the air. | 好吧 赌一把 |
| [16:06] | Heads. | 正面 |
| [16:08] | Heads, it is. | 正面没错 |
| [16:12] | We have to assign heads to something! | 我们得确定正面代表什么 |
| [16:16] | Right! | 好的 |
| [16:20] | Ducks is heads because ducks have heads. | 鸭子是正面[头] 因为鸭子有头 |
| [16:28] | What kind of scary-ass clowns came to your birthday? | 哪个没头的小丑跑来给你过过生日 |
| [16:39] | *Just call me angel of the morning, angel* | *请当我是晨曦中的天使* |
| [16:43] | *Just touch my cheek before you leave me, baby* | *离开之前 请轻抚我的脸庞* |
| [16:48] | *Just call me angel of the morning, angel* | *请当我是晨曦中的天使* |
| [16:53] | *Then slowly turn away* | *然后缓缓转身离去* |
| [16:58] | *I won’t beg you to stay* | *我不会求你留下* |
| [17:02] | *With me* | *陪我* |
| [17:15] | Here. I thought you might be cold. | 给 我想你可能会冷 |
| [17:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
| [17:26] | Look at you! You did pretty well. | 看看你 收获真不少 |
| [17:29] | $8.27. | 八块两毛七 |
| [17:32] | But not really, because I put in the first two. | 其实没那么多 头两块是我放的 |
| [17:36] | Just to get the ball rolling and to make myself feel better. | 只是让钱滚滚来 还有让自己舒服一点 |
| [17:41] | Do you? | 结果呢 |
| [17:42] | No. You know, this whole playing for money thing is so not good for me. | 没有 为钱弹唱这种事太不适合我了 |
| [17:48] | I don’t know, when l sang “Su-su-suicide”… | 我不知道 当我唱到 自自自杀 |
| [17:53] | … I got, like, $1.75. | 得了一块七毛五 |
| [17:57] | But then “Smelly Cat”? | 可唱到臭臭猫呢 |
| [18:01] | I got 25 cents and a condom. | 别人给了我两毛五跟一个保险套 |
| [18:05] | So, you know, now I just feel really bad for “Smelly Cat.” | 所以现在我为臭臭猫感到很难过 |
| [18:10] | Honey, I don’t think everybody gets “Smelly Cat.” | 我不认为大家都会懂臭臭猫 |
| [18:16] | I mean, if all you’ve ever actually had are healthy pets, then whoosh! | 如果你只要养过健康的宠物 那肯定一头雾水 |
| [18:23] | But it’s not even that, you know? | 可根本就不是那么回事 |
| [18:25] | I used to do my songs because it made me happy. | 本来我唱歌只是因为我很高兴 |
| [18:28] | Now it’s just all about the money, you know? | 可是现在却全都是为了赚钱 |
| [18:35] | Well, people missed you in there. | 菲比 大家都很想你 |
| [18:37] | In fact, there was actually a request for “Smelly Cat.” | 事实上 还有人指名要听臭臭猫呢 |
| [18:41] | Really? From who? | 真的吗 是谁 |
| [18:43] | Well, me. | 就是我 |
| [18:46] | And I know it’s not your big money song, but it’s my favorite. | 我知道那不是你最好卖的歌 但我最喜欢那首 |
| [18:54] | Did I accidentally drop a condom in your case? | 我是不是不小心丢了一个保险套 |
| [19:02] | It’s kind of an emergency. | 情况有点紧急 |
| [19:05] | – Here you go. – Thanks a lot. | -拿去吧 -谢了 |
| [19:07] | Hey, Christine! I got it! | 克里斯汀 拿到了 |
| [19:15] | I want to thank you for being there for me today. | 我想谢谢你今天陪我 |
| [19:18] | And I’m sorry I almost broke your hand. | 对不起 我差点捏断你的手 |
| [19:21] | That’s okay. I’m sorry I poisoned you. | 没关系 抱歉我对你下了毒 |
| [19:26] | Remember the time I jammed that pencil into your hand? | 你还记得我用铅笔戳你的手那回吗 |
| [19:29] | Remember it? What do you think this is, a freckle? | 何止记得 你以为这是什么 雀斑吗 |
| [19:34] | What about the time I hit you in the face with Sylvian’s pumpkin? | 那我用西尔维安的南瓜打你脸那次呢 |
| [19:38] | Man. Remember when I stuck that broom in your spokes… | 天啊 记得我拿扫把插进你自行车轮胎里 |
| [19:41] | …and you hit your head on the curb? | 结果你翻车头撞到路边那次吗 |
| [19:44] | No. But I remember people telling me about it. | 不记得了 可我记得别人告诉过我 |
| [19:49] | I hope Ben has a little sister. | 我希望本有个小妹妹 |
| [19:53] | And I hope she can kick his ass. | 希望她能够好好整他 |
| [19:57] | I’m gonna get a new Band-Aid. | 我去拿个新的创可贴 |
| [20:00] | How about the time I cut the legs off your Malibu Ken? | 我切下你马里布肯娃娃的双腿那次呢 |
| [20:03] | That was you? | 是你干的 |
| [20:06] | They were infected. He wouldn’t have made it. | 它的双腿发炎了 不切它会死的 |
| [20:14] | My little nephew. | 我的小侄子 |
| [20:16] | Come here, little one! | 过来 小东西 |
| [20:18] | There’s my little baby, Ben! | 我的小宝贝本 |
| [20:22] | Hey, my little boy. | 小东西 |
| [20:26] | Hey, he’s not crying! | 他居然没有哭 |
| [20:32] | Hey, he’s not crying! | 他没哭 |
| [20:38] | Yes. | 太好了 |
| [20:41] | There’s still pie! | 派还没吃完 |
| [20:44] | I’m here. I’m here. | 我来了 我来了 |
| [20:46] | How’s my little boy? | 我的小宝贝好吗 |
| [20:49] | You want Daddy to change your diaper? I know, I know. | 要爸爸帮你换尿布吗 我知道 我知道 |
| [20:54] | Did you have fun with Uncle Joey and Uncle Chandler today? | 你今天跟乔伊叔叔和钱德勒叔叔玩得开心吗 |
| [20:58] | Yeah. He rode the bus today. | 开心 他今天坐公车了 |
| [21:05] | Big boy riding the bus | 大男孩坐公车 |
| [21:09] | Hey, I have a question. | 我有个问题 |
| [21:13] | How come it says Property of Human Services on his butt? | 他的小屁股上为什么会有服务部财产这些字 |
| [21:18] | You, you are gonna love this. | 下面的故事很精彩 |
| [21:25] | Can you hold Ben for a sec? | 帮我抱一下本好吗 |
| [21:27] | Come here. Come here. | 过来 过来 |
| [21:28] | Stay back! I’ve got kiwi! Run, Joey, run! | 别过来 我手上有奇异果 跑 乔伊 快跑 |
| [21:38] | *Smelly cat, smelly cat* | *臭臭猫 臭臭猫* |
| [21:41] | *What are they feeding you* | *他们都喂你吃了什么* |
| [21:44] | No, no. I’m sorry, it’s: | 不对 对不起 是这样的 |
| [21:45] | *Smelly cat, smelly cat* | *臭臭猫 臭臭猫* |
| [21:53] | *Smelly cat, smelly cat* | *臭臭猫 臭臭猫* |
| [21:57] | Better! | 有进步 |
| [21:59] | Much better. Good. | 好多了 很好 |
| [22:00] | Don’t feel bad, because it’s a hard song. | 别难过 这首歌本来就很难 |
| [22:04] | – You want to try it again? – Yeah. From the top? | -要不要再试一次 -好 从头开始吗 |
| [22:07] | There is no “top”, all right? | 这首歌没有头 好吗 |
| [22:10] | That’s the beauty of “Smelly Cat.” | 这就是臭臭猫的美妙之处 |
| [22:16] | – Why don’t you just follow me. – Okay. | -你跟着我唱好了 -好 |
| [22:18] | *Smelly cat, smelly cat* | *臭臭猫 臭臭猫* |
| [22:22] | *What are they feeding you* | *他们都喂你吃了什么 * |
| [22:26] | *Smelly cat, smelly cat* | *臭臭猫 臭臭猫* |
| [22:29] | *It’s not your fault* | *错不在你* |
| [22:33] | That’s too much. Sorry. | 太过了 对不起 |