时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Ok. Here’s his diaper bag, | 好 这是他的尿布袋 |
[00:05] | and his uh, Mr. Winky, and… | 跟他的眨眼先生 还有… |
[00:11] | him. | 他 |
[00:13] | – So how did everything go? – Oh, great. Great. | -一切都还好吗 -好 很好 |
[00:16] | There was a projectile, throwing up incident, | 发生了一起喷射性呕吐事件 |
[00:19] | but he started it. | 但是他挑起的 |
[00:22] | – Well, we’ve gotta go. – Ok. | -我们得走了 -好 |
[00:25] | Oh, right. Um, I’ve got some news. It’s about us. | 对了 我有个消息 是我们俩的 |
[00:29] | – Oh, you and me? – Uh, no, Susan and me. | -你跟我 -不 是苏珊跟我 |
[00:33] | The other us. | 另一个”我们” |
[00:35] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[00:37] | We’re uh, we’re getting married. | 我们要结婚了 |
[00:46] | As in, “I now pronounce you wife and wife” married? | 就像”现在宣布你们结为妻妻”那样正式吗 |
[00:51] | Anyway, we’d like you to come, | 我们欢迎你来 |
[00:52] | but we totally understand if you don’t want to. | 但你不想来的话 我们也完全了解 |
[00:55] | Why wouldn’t I want to come? | 我为什么会不想去 |
[00:56] | I had fun at the first wedding. | 我第一次结婚时就很开心 |
[01:00] | Look, I just thought that… | 听着 我想也许… |
[01:01] | No no no, I mean, hey, why shouldn’t I be happy for you? | 不 我难道不该替你们高兴吗 |
[01:05] | What would it say about me if I couldn’t revel in your joy? | 如果我不能分享你的快乐 那我算什么呢 |
[01:09] | I’m revelling, baby, believe me! | 我为你感到高兴 相信我 |
[01:12] | Is your finger caught in that chair? | 你的手指被椅子夹住了吗 |
[01:17] | Want us to go? | 要我们走吗 |
[01:25] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[01:31] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[01:33] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[01:36] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[01:40] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[01:43] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[01:46] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[01:49] | when the rain starts to pour. | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:51] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:54] | like I’ve been there before. | 像我以前那样 |
[01:56] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:59] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[02:10] | This is so cool. You’re actually gonna be on television. | 真厉害 你真要上电视了 |
[02:13] | I know. It really hit me last night. | 我知道 我昨晚真正意识到 |
[02:15] | I’m gonna be on Days of our Lives. | 我要出演《我们的日子》了 |
[02:19] | And then I started thinkin’ about all of us, | 然后我开始想我们的事 |
[02:21] | and how these are the days of our lives.. | 我发现这正是”我们的日子” |
[02:26] | – Yes! – What? | -太好了 -怎么了 |
[02:28] | Carol and Susan’s caterer | 承办卡罗尔跟苏珊的酒席的人 |
[02:29] | had a mountain bike accident this weekend, | 这周末骑登山车出了车祸 |
[02:31] | and she’s in a full body cast. | 全身都上了石膏 |
[02:35] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[02:38] | They want me to do it, which is really cool, | 他们要我接手 这太好了 |
[02:39] | seeing as I’ve never catered before, | 我从来没承办过酒席 |
[02:41] | and I really need the money, and this isn’t a problem for you, is it? | 现在又很缺钱 你没问题吧 |
[02:44] | – Would it matter? – Oh, you are so great! Thank you! | -有什么关系吗 -你真善解人意 谢谢 |
[02:47] | – Are you really not going? – I am really not going. | -你真的不去吗 -我真的不去 |
[02:50] | I don’t get it. They already live together, why do they need to get married? | 我不懂 她们已经同居了 为什么还要结婚 |
[02:54] | Because they love each other, | 因为他们相爱 |
[02:56] | and they wanna celebrate that love with the people that are close with them. | 她们想跟亲朋好友一起庆祝这份爱 |
[03:00] | If you wanna call that a reason. | 这也勉强算一个理由 |
[03:03] | *Who’s the bitterest man in the living room* | *谁是客厅里最痛苦的人* |
[03:08] | *the bitterest man in the living room* | *客厅里最痛苦的男人* |
[03:11] | Hi, neighbor. | 你好 邻居 |
[03:15] | Ross, I thought you were over this. | 罗斯 我以为你不在意了 |
[03:17] | Look, that has nothing to do with this, ok? | 这和在不在意没关系 |
[03:19] | She’s my ex-wife. | 她是我前妻 |
[03:20] | If she were marrying a guy, none of you’d expect me to be there. | 她要是嫁了个男的 那我不去就理所当然了 |
[03:23] | Hey, if she were marrying a guy, | 她要是嫁了个男的 |
[03:24] | she’d be like the worst lesbian ever. | 岂不是史上最不厚道的同志了 |
[03:30] | Did I miss it? Did I miss it? | 我错过了吗 我错过了吗 |
[03:31] | No, I’m on right after this guy shoots himself. | 还没 这家伙自杀后就该我出场了 |
[03:35] | – Whoa, she’s pretty.- Yeah, and she’s really nice too. | -她很养眼 -对 她人也很好 |
[03:39] | She taught me all about you know, how to work with the cameras, | 她教我怎么样在镜头前演戏 |
[03:42] | and smell-the-fart acting. | 还教我闻屁味表演法 |
[03:47] | – I’m sorry, what? – What? Smell-the-fart acting. | -对不起 -什么闻屁味表演法 |
[03:50] | It’s like, you got so many lines to learn so fast, | 在短时间内要记那么多台词 |
[03:53] | that sometimes you need a minute to remember your next one. | 有时候你需要时间想下一句 |
[03:57] | So while you’re thinkin’ of it, | 所以当你酝酿下句的时候 |
[03:58] | you take this big pause where you look all intense, | 你停顿一下 表情装得非常的凝重 |
[04:02] | you know, like this. | 就像这样 |
[04:07] | Ok. | 这样啊 |
[04:10] | There’s my scene, there’s my scene. | 轮到我了 我的戏 |
[04:15] | – Mrs. Wallace, – Yes. | -华莱士女士 -你好 |
[04:17] | I’m Dr. Drake Ramoray, | 我是德雷克·拉莫雷医生 |
[04:18] | your sister’s neurosurgeon. | 令妹的神经外科医生 |
[04:20] | Tell me, is she gonna be all right? | 告诉我 她会不会好起来 |
[04:22] | I’m afraid the situation is much more dier than we expected. | 恐怕令妹的病情比我们预想的还糟 |
[04:26] | Your sister is suffering from a.. | 令妹得的病是… |
[04:34] | subcranial hematoma. | 颅下血肿 |
[04:38] | Perhaps we can discuss this further over coffee. | 或许我们可以边喝咖啡边聊病情 |
[04:48] | – Nice! – That’s great! – Excellent! | -帅 -很好 -演得太好了 |
[04:51] | For a minute there I thought you were actually tryin’ to smell something. | 有那么一会 我还真以为你闻到了什么味道 |
[04:57] | Do it. That is so good! Do it again! | 再来一次 演得太棒了 再来一次 |
[05:00] | All right, all right. | 好 |
[05:02] | “Damn it, Braverman, it’s right there on the chart!” | “该死 布雷弗曼 就在那张图表上” |
[05:06] | That’s great. All right, I gotta get to work, | 演得很好 好了 我要去上班了 |
[05:08] | I got a big dinosaur bone to inspect. | 我有根大恐龙骨头要检查 |
[05:10] | – No no, that’s me. – Oh, right. | -不 那是我才对 -对 是你 |
[05:16] | – Oh, hello. – Oh, thanks. I couldn’t uh… | -你好 -谢了 我没办法… |
[05:22] | – Is everything ok? – Um, no, huh-uh. | -你还好吧 -不好 |
[05:28] | One of my clients died on the massage table today. | 今天我有个客人死在按摩床上 |
[05:31] | Oh my god. | 天啊 |
[05:32] | That’s a little more relaxed than you want them to get. | 你的客人也有点放松过头了吧 |
[05:36] | Yeah, um, she was 82 years old. | 对 她已经八十二岁了 |
[05:42] | Her name was um, Mrs. Adelman. | 她叫艾德曼太太 |
[05:45] | – Oh, honey. – Yeah, it’s just so strange. | -亲爱的 -对 感觉怪怪的 |
[05:48] | I mean, she probably woke up today and thought, | 她早上醒来时说不定在想 |
[05:50] | “ok, I’ll have some breakfast, | “我去吃点早餐” |
[05:52] | and then I’ll take a little walk, and then I’ll have my massage.” | “再去散会儿步 然后去做个小按摩” |
[05:56] | Little did she know God was thinking, | 她怎么会料到上帝在想 |
[05:58] | “Ok, but that’s it.” | “好 但到此为止” |
[06:02] | Oh, but the weirdest thing was, | 最诡异的事情是 |
[06:04] | ok, I was cleansing her aura when that happened, | 她死的时候我正在清她的灵气 |
[06:08] | and when the spirit left her body, | 当她的灵魂离开身体的时候 |
[06:12] | I don’t think it went very far. | 我觉得它没走远 |
[06:16] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[06:17] | I think it went into me. | 我想它上了我的身 |
[06:29] | God, this is so hard. I can’t decide between lamb or duck. | 太难抉择了 我决定不了选羔羊还是鸭子 |
[06:32] | Well, of course, lambs are scarier. | 当然了 羔羊比较恐怖 |
[06:34] | Otherwise the movie would’ve been called Silence of the Ducks. | 不然那部电影就叫《沉默的鸭子》了 |
[06:39] | Ok, who ordered what? | 好了 谁点了什么 |
[06:41] | Oh, I believe I had the half-drunk cappuccino | 我一定点了喝了一半的卡布奇诺 |
[06:43] | with the lipstick on the rim. | 上面还得留有唇印 |
[06:46] | Yes, and this with the cigarette butt in it, is that decaf? | 对 这杯有烟蒂的是无咖啡因的吗 |
[06:49] | Oh god. | 天呐 |
[06:51] | I can’t believe you’re so uptight about your mom comin’. | 真不敢相信 你妈来会把你吓成这样 |
[06:53] | I know, but it’s just it’s the first time, | 我知道 只是这是她第一次来 |
[06:56] | and I just don’t want her to think that | 我不想她觉得 |
[06:57] | because I didn’t marry Barry, that my life is total crap, you know? | 我没嫁给巴瑞 我的生活就完全是垃圾 |
[07:00] | Talk about crap. | 说到垃圾 |
[07:01] | Try listening to Stella Niedman tell the story | 你不妨去听听史黛拉·倪德曼讲述 |
[07:03] | of her and Rod Steiger for the hundredth time. | 她和罗德·斯泰格尔的老掉牙的故事 |
[07:10] | Uh, Pheebs, how long do you think this lady’ll be with us? | 菲比 你觉得她会跟我们在一起待多久 |
[07:15] | I don’t know. I mean, she obviously has some kind of unfinished business. | 不知道 老太太肯定还有什么未了的心愿 |
[07:18] | Sit up! | 坐端正 |
[07:23] | – There she is. – Mom! | -乖女儿 -妈 |
[07:25] | Sweetie! | 亲爱的 |
[07:32] | So this is where you work? | 这就是你上班的地方吗 |
[07:35] | Oh, it’s wonderful! | 真不错 |
[07:37] | Is it a living room? Is it a restaurant? Who can tell? | 这是客厅吗 还是餐厅 谁看得出来 |
[07:42] | But I guess that’s the fun. | 我想这就是乐趣所在吧 |
[07:44] | Pretty much. Here, meet my frends. | 差不多啦 来 见见我的朋友 |
[07:46] | Monica! You look gorgeous! | 摩妮卡 你美极了 |
[07:49] | Mon. Last time I saw you, | 莫妮卡 上回见你时 |
[07:51] | it was eat or be eaten. | 你不是在吃 就是在被吃 |
[07:55] | This is Joey, | 他是乔伊 |
[07:56] | this is Phoebe, and this is Chandler, and you remember Ross. | 她是菲比 他是钱德勒 你记得罗斯吧 |
[08:00] | – Oh hello, Ross. – Hi, Mrs. Green. | -你好 罗斯 -你好 格林太太 |
[08:02] | So, | 那… |
[08:05] | what do you think of my daughter in the apron with the big job? | 你们觉得我系着围裙做大事的女儿怎么样 |
[08:10] | Oh Mom! | 妈 |
[08:13] | If you didn’t pour the coffee, no one would have anything to drink. | 没有你来倒咖啡 大家都休想喝到东西 |
[08:18] | Believe me, sometimes that happens. | 相信我 有时候真是这样 |
[08:22] | This is just so exciting. You know, I never worked. | 太令人兴奋了 我从来没工作过 |
[08:26] | I went straight from my father’s house | 我直接从我爸家搬到女生联谊会 |
[08:28] | to the sorority house to my husband’s house. | 再搬到我老公家 |
[08:31] | I am just so proud of you. | 我真是为你骄傲 |
[08:34] | – Really? – Yes. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[08:35] | I know who it is you remind me of. | 我知道你让我想起谁了 |
[08:38] | Evelyn Dermer. ‘Course, that’s before she got the lousy face lift. | 伊芙琳·德玛 当然是她做那烂整容手术前 |
[08:41] | Now she looks like Soupy Sales. | 现在她像苏比·赛尔斯了 |
[08:48] | Pheebs, who’s Evelyn Dermer? | 菲比 伊芙琳·德玛是谁 |
[08:51] | I don’t know. Who’s Soupy Sales? | 不知道 苏比·赛尔斯是谁 |
[08:57] | Oh my god, there’s an unattractive nude man playing the cello. | 天啊 有个很丑的裸男在拉大提琴 |
[09:03] | Yeah, well just be glad he’s not playing a smaller instrument. | 是啊 还好他不是在玩更小的乐器 |
[09:10] | You have some life here, sweetie. | 你的生活真有意思 亲爱的 |
[09:13] | I know. And Mom, | 我知道 妈 |
[09:14] | I realize you and Daddy were upset when I didn’t marry Barry | 我知道你跟爸很不高兴我没嫁给巴瑞 |
[09:16] | and get the big house in the suburbs with all the security and everything, | 住在郊外的大房子 生活无忧 |
[09:19] | but this is just so much better for me, you know? | 可是 这样对我而言好多了 |
[09:22] | I do know. You didn’t love Barry, honey. | 我知道 你不爱巴瑞 亲爱的 |
[09:26] | And I’ve never seen you this happy. | 我也没见过你这么快乐过 |
[09:29] | I look at you and I think, oh, this is what I want. | 看着你 我心里在想”这正是我要的生活” |
[09:35] | For…me. | 是为我着想吗 |
[09:37] | Well, not just for you. | 不只是为你着想 |
[09:40] | Well, what do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[09:42] | I’m uh, considering leaving your father. | 我在考虑离开你爸 |
[09:49] | All right. Tell me if this is too cute. | 好 这样会不会太讨巧 |
[09:52] | Lesbian wedding, chicken breasts. | 同志婚礼 用鸡胸肉 |
[09:59] | Oh god. I think I’m gonna be sick. | 天啊 我快吐了 |
[10:02] | Why? It’s not like I’m putting little nipples on them. | 怎么了 我又不在上面放小乳头 |
[10:09] | – And you had no idea they weren’t getting along?- None. | -你根本不知道他们关系不好 -对 |
[10:12] | They didn’t fight a lot? | 他们不常吵架吗 |
[10:13] | No! They didn’t even talk to each other. | 不 他们连话都不讲 |
[10:17] | God, how was I supposed to know they were having problems? | 天啊 我怎么会知道他们有矛盾 |
[10:21] | In my day, divorce was not an option. | 在我那个时代 可没离婚这档子事 |
[10:26] | Hey, look who’s up. | 看谁醒了 |
[10:30] | I just can’t believe this is happening. | 我只是无法相信会这样 |
[10:33] | I mean, when I was little, everybody’s parents were getting divorced. | 我小时候每个人的父母都在闹离婚 |
[10:35] | I just figured as a grownup I wouldn’t have to worry about this. | 我只是觉得 我长大就不用担心这事了 |
[10:39] | Is there any chance that you can look at this as flattering? | 你能不能把她这一举动当做对你的讨好呢 |
[10:42] | I mean, she’s doing it because she wants to be more like you. | 她这样做是想向你学习 |
[10:44] | Well, then, you know, couldn’t she have just copied my haircut? | 那她光学我的发型不就好了吗 |
[10:49] | You know, it’s funny when my parents got divorced, they sent me to this shrink, | 我父母离婚时 他们还叫我去看心理医生 |
[10:52] | and she told me that all kids have a tendency to blame themselves. | 她告诉我 所有的小孩都会自责 |
[10:55] | But in your case it’s actually kinda true. | 就你而言 还真是那么回事 |
[10:59] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[11:01] | Damn. My mail order grandfather hasn’t come yet. | 该死 我邮购的爷爷还没送到 |
[11:05] | – Phoebe? – Yes, hi, Mr. Adelman. | -菲比 -是我 你好 艾德曼先生 |
[11:07] | Nice to see you. | 幸会 |
[11:08] | Hi. Thanks for meeting me. | 幸会 谢谢你来见我 |
[11:09] | Oh, that’s all right, | 没什么 |
[11:10] | although you did cut into my busy day of sitting. | 不过你的确打扰了我忙着呆坐的一天 |
[11:15] | Um, do you wanna sit? | 你要坐下来吗 |
[11:17] | Oh, no, please, | 不 不用了 |
[11:18] | I spent most of mid-morning trying to stand up. | 我早上花了好长时间才站起来 |
[11:22] | Now uh, what can I do for you, my dear? | 我能帮你什么忙 亲爱的 |
[11:25] | OK. I don’t know how to say this, but | 是这样 我不知道该怎么开口 |
[11:28] | I think when your wife’s spirit left her body, | 当你太太的灵魂离开她身体的时候 |
[11:31] | it um, kind of stuck around in me. | 附到了我身上 |
[11:35] | You’re saying, my wife is in you? | 你说我太太在你身上 |
[11:39] | Yeah. Ok, you don’t have to believe me but | 你用不着相信我 |
[11:41] | um, can you think of any unfinished business | 不过你能想出她有什么未完成的心愿吗 |
[11:44] | she might have had, like any reason she’d be hanging around? | 有什么原因让她不肯离开吗 |
[11:47] | Well, I don’t know what to tell you dear. | 我不知道该说什么 亲爱的 |
[11:49] | The only thing I can think of is that | 我唯一能够想到的是 |
[11:51] | she always used to say that before she died, she wanted to see everything. | 以前她常说 她死之前想见识一切 |
[11:56] | – Everything? – Everything. | -一切吗 -一切 |
[11:58] | Whoa, that’s a lot of stuff. | 那可真是个大工程 |
[12:00] | Oh, wait, I remember, | 等等 我想起来了 |
[12:02] | she also said she wanted to sleep with me one last time. | 她还说她想最后再跟我上一次床 |
[12:15] | I’m sorry, there’s laughing in my head. | 对不起 我脑袋里有笑声 |
[12:20] | Worth a shot, huh? | 也值得一试吧 |
[12:27] | Look at this. | 看这张 |
[12:30] | These are from Halloween three years ago. | 这是三年前万圣节的照片 |
[12:33] | Oh, look, here’s Barry. | 你看 这是巴瑞 |
[12:35] | Did he have to come straight from the office? | 他是直接从办公室赶过来的吗 |
[12:37] | No, that was his costume. | 不 那是他的万圣节装束 |
[12:41] | See, he’s actually an orthodontist, but he came as a regular dentist. | 他是个正牙医生 但他扮成了普通牙医 |
[12:46] | Um, you guys, | 各位 |
[12:48] | you know when I said before, “thank you, but I don’t really need your help”? | 记得我以前说”谢了 我自己可以”吗 |
[12:51] | Actually, what I think you said was, | 事实上 我想你说的是 |
[12:53] | “don’t touch that, and get the hell out of my kitchen.” | “别乱碰东西 滚出我的厨房” |
[12:56] | Really? Weird. Anyway, | 真的吗 真奇怪 不过 |
[13:00] | see, I planned everything really well. I planned and I planned and I planned. | 我一切都计划得很周到 我精心计划过 |
[13:03] | It just turns out, I don’t think I planned enough time to actually do it. | 只是现在我实际烹饪的时间不够用 |
[13:06] | – Hey, Mon, you want some help? – If you want. | -摩妮卡 要帮忙吗 -最好不过 |
[13:13] | What a day. I took her everywhere. | 累死了 我带她到处去逛了 |
[13:19] | The Museum of Modern Art, Rockefeller Center, Statue of Liberty. | 现代美术馆 洛克菲勒中心 自由女神像 |
[13:24] | She’s still with you? | 她还缠着你吗 |
[13:26] | Yeah. I guess she hasn’t seen everything yet. | 对 我想她还没全看遍呢 |
[13:31] | I’ll be right back, she has to go to the bathroom again. | 我马上回来 她必须再去一趟厕所 |
[13:35] | Oh, such a pretty face. | 好漂亮的脸蛋 |
[13:42] | This is so much fun, just the girls. | 真有意思 就只有我们女生 |
[13:46] | You know what we should do? | 知道我们该做什么吗 |
[13:47] | – Does anybody have any marijuana? – God! | -谁有大麻吗 -天啊 |
[13:54] | All right, look, nobody’s smoking pot around all this food. | 听着 不准在这堆食物旁边抽大麻 |
[13:57] | That’s fine. I never did it. I just thought I might. | 没关系 我从没抽过 只想试一试 |
[14:03] | So, what’s new in sex? | 最近和谁上床啦 |
[14:08] | What’s new in sex? | 最近和谁上床了 |
[14:10] | The only man I’ve ever been with is your father. | 我只跟你老爸做过 |
[14:13] | I’m dicing, I’m dicing, I don’t hear anything. | 我切 我切 我什么都没听到 |
[14:16] | I mean, this is no offense to your dad, sweetie, | 我不是在说你爸爸不好 亲爱的 |
[14:19] | but I was thinking there might be more. | 我只是在想 或许有更好的呢 |
[14:22] | Oh, I’m sorry. You know what? | 对不起 你知道吗 |
[14:23] | – I cannot have this conversation with you. – Alright, alright. | -我没办法跟你谈这件事 -好吧 好吧 |
[14:26] | I mean, god, you just come in here, and drop this bomb on me, | 你甚至还没告诉我爸 |
[14:29] | before you even tell Daddy. | 就到我这里来丢这颗重磅炸弹 |
[14:30] | – What? What do you want? Do you want my blessing? – No. | -你到底要什么 我的祝福吗 -不 |
[14:33] | – You want me to talk you out of it? – No. | -那你要我劝你别这样吗 -不 |
[14:34] | Then what. What do you want? | 那你要干什么 |
[14:36] | I guess I just figured of all people you would understand. | 我以为只有你会理解我 |
[14:38] | Why on earth would I understand this? | 你凭什么觉得我会理解我 |
[14:42] | You didn’t marry your Barry, honey. | 你没有嫁给你的巴瑞 亲爱的 |
[14:45] | But I married mine. | 但我嫁了 |
[14:54] | All right people, we’re in trouble here. | 好了 各位 我们有麻烦了 |
[14:55] | We’ve only got 12 hours and 36 minutes left. | 我们只剩下12小时36分钟了 |
[14:58] | Move, move, move! | 快 快 快 |
[15:00] | Monica, I feel like you should have German subtitles. | 摩妮卡 我觉得你应该加上德文字幕 |
[15:05] | Joey, speed it up! | 乔伊 加快速度 |
[15:07] | I’m sorry, it’s the pigs. | 抱歉 是猪的问题 |
[15:08] | they’re reluctant to get in the blankets! | 它们死活不肯进毯子 |
[15:12] | Monica, how did this happen? | 摩妮卡 怎么会这么手忙脚乱 |
[15:13] | I thought you had this all planned out. | 我以为你全计划好了 |
[15:16] | Do you want me to cry? | 你想让我哭吗 |
[15:19] | Is that what you want? | 这就是你想看到的吗 |
[15:20] | Do you wanna see me cry? | 你想看到我哭吗 |
[15:23] | Sir! No sir! | 长官 不是的 长官 |
[15:28] | All right, you! | 好了 你呢 |
[15:30] | No. Look, I told you I am not a part of this thing. | 不 听着 我说过我不参与这件事 |
[15:33] | All right, look, Ross. I realize that you have issues with Carol and Susan, | 罗斯 我知道你跟卡罗尔和苏珊有过节 |
[15:36] | and I feel for you, I do. | 我很同情你 真的 |
[15:38] | But if you don’t help me cook, | 但是如果你不帮我 |
[15:39] | I’m gonna take a bunch of those little hot dogs, | 我会用那一堆热狗肠 |
[15:40] | and I’m gonna create a new appetizer called “pigs in Ross”. | 创造出一道新的开胃菜叫罗斯猪肉卷 |
[15:45] | All right, ball the melon. | 好 挖香瓜球 |
[15:47] | Hey! How come I’m stuck dicing, when he gets to ball the melon. | 为什么我得切丁 他却可以挖香瓜球呢 |
[15:55] | How’s it going? | 进行得怎么样 |
[15:56] | It’s goin’ great. Right on schedule. | 非常顺利 照计划进行着 |
[15:58] | Got my little happy helpers. | 还有我快乐的小帮手们 |
[16:02] | That’s fine, whatever. | 好的 随便吧 |
[16:04] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[16:06] | Nothing. Ok, everything. | 没事 好吧 诸事不顺 |
[16:10] | I think we’re calling off the wedding. | 我想我们婚礼要取消了 |
[16:12] | – What? – You’re still gonna pay me, right? | -什么 -你还是会付我钱的吧 |
[16:17] | Or something a little less selfish. | 也不能太自私是吧 |
[16:20] | Carol, what’s the matter? What happened? | 卡罗尔 发生什么事了 怎么了 |
[16:22] | – My parents called this afternoon to say they weren’t coming. – Oh my god. | -我爸妈下午来电话说他们不来了 -上帝 |
[16:26] | I mean, I knew they were having trouble with this whole thing, | 我知道他们不赞成这件事 |
[16:30] | but they’re my parents. | 可他们毕竟是我父母 |
[16:30] | They’re supposed to give me away and everything. | 他们应该把我嫁出去的 |
[16:33] | It’s ok. I’m sorry. | 好的 别难过了 |
[16:34] | And then Susan and I got in this big fight | 然后我跟苏珊大吵了一架 |
[16:36] | because I said maybe we should call off the wedding, | 因为我说或许应该取消婚礼 |
[16:38] | and she said we weren’t doing it for them, | 然后她说 我们结婚不是为了他们 |
[16:40] | we were doing it for us, | 而是为了我们自己 |
[16:41] | and if I couldn’t see that, | 我不认清这点的话 |
[16:42] | then maybe we should call off the wedding. | 或许我们真该取消婚礼 |
[16:45] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[16:49] | I uh can’t believe I’m gonna say this, | 不敢相信我要说这些话 |
[16:51] | but I think Susan’s right. | 但我认为苏珊说得对 |
[16:54] | You do? | 真的吗 |
[16:55] | Look, do you love her? And you don’t have to be too emphatic about this. | 你爱她吗 你不用说得太斩钉截铁 |
[17:02] | Of course I do. | 我当然爱她了 |
[17:03] | Well then that’s it. | 那就是了 |
[17:05] | And if George and Adelaide can’t accept that, then the hell with them. | 如果你父母无法接受 就让他们去吧 |
[17:09] | Look, if my parents didn’t want me to marry you, | 听着 如果我的父母不让我娶你 |
[17:14] | no way that would have stopped me. | 那绝对阻止不了我 |
[17:16] | Look, this is your wedding. Do it. | 这是你的婚礼 办吧 |
[17:24] | You’re right. Of course you’re right. | 你说得对 当然你是对的 |
[17:27] | – So we’re back on? – We’re back on. | -那我们继续吗 -继续吧 |
[17:29] | You heard the woman. Peel, chop, devil! | 你们都听到了 削啊 剁啊 切啊 |
[17:35] | I can’t believe I lost 2 minutes. | 真不敢相信 我耽误了两分钟 |
[17:48] | It just seems so futile, you know? | 真是巧妇难为无米之炊 |
[17:50] | All these women, and nothing. | 这么多女人 却无法下手 |
[17:56] | I feel like Superman without my powers, you know? | 我觉得自己像失去超能力的超人 |
[18:00] | I have the cape, and yet I cannot fly. | 我有披风 但是我飞不起来 |
[18:06] | Well now you understand how I feel every single day, | 现在你理解我每天的感受了吧 |
[18:11] | The world is my lesbian wedding. | 整个世界都是我的同志婚礼 |
[18:25] | Butterscotch? No one? | 谁要奶油糖 没人要吗 |
[18:29] | All right, you’ll be sorry later. | 好吧 你们会后悔的 |
[19:07] | – Thank you. – Any time. | -谢谢 -随时效劳 |
[19:12] | Ross. | 罗斯 |
[19:18] | You know, nothing makes God happier than when two people, | 没有任何一件事比两个人 |
[19:21] | any two people, come together in love. | 不论性别 因爱而结合使神更快乐 |
[19:24] | Friends, family, we’re gathered here today | 亲朋 好友 我们今天齐聚一堂 |
[19:27] | to join Carol and Susan in holy matrimony. | 见证卡罗尔和苏珊神圣的婚礼 |
[19:30] | Oh my god. Now I’ve seen everything! | 老天 现在我什么都见识了 |
[19:37] | Whoa, she’s gone. She’s gone. She’s gone! | 她走了 她走了 她走了 |
[19:42] | Go ahead, get married. Go, go. | 继续 结婚吧 快 快 |
[19:54] | – Would you look at them? – Yeah, can’t help but. | -你看看她们 -是啊 我不禁羡慕她们 |
[20:03] | How’s that pig-in-the-blanket workin’ out for you? | 那道猪肉卷好不好吃 |
[20:07] | I wrapped those bad boys. | 对 那些捣蛋鬼是我包的 |
[20:11] | – I miss Rose. – Oh, yeah? | -我想念罗丝 -是吗 |
[20:14] | I know it’s kind of weird, | 我知道这有点奇怪 |
[20:14] | but I mean, she was a big part of my life there, you know, | 她曾是我生活的一大部分 |
[20:18] | and now I just feel kind of alone. | 我现在觉得有点孤单 |
[20:21] | You know, I uh, I couldn’t help but overhear what you just said, | 我听到你刚说的话 |
[20:25] | and I think it’s time for you to forget about Rose, | 我想你也该把罗丝抛在脑后了 |
[20:29] | move on with your life… | 继续你的生活 |
[20:31] | how ’bout we go get you a drink? | 我帮你拿杯饮料吧 |
[20:33] | Ok, that’s so nice. | 好的 你真好 |
[20:43] | I shouldn’t even bother coming up with a line, right? | 我连搭讪的话都不用绞尽脑汁想了 是不是 |
[20:49] | Hey, Mom? Having fun? | 妈 好玩吗 |
[20:51] | Oh, am I! I just danced with a wonderfully large woman. | 当然 我刚才跟一个好高大的女人跳舞了 |
[20:57] | And three other girls made eyes at me over the buffet. | 另外有三个女孩在餐点旁对我挤眼 |
[21:00] | Oh, I’m not saying it’s something I wanna pursue, | 我不是说这是我所要追求的 |
[21:02] | but it’s nice to know I have options. | 但知道我选择多多 好令人欣慰 |
[21:09] | There’s more alcohol, right? | 酒还有吧 |
[21:15] | – How you doin’? – Ok. | -你好吗 -好 |
[21:20] | – You did a good thing today. – Yeah. | -你今天做了件好事 -是 |
[21:28] | – You wanna dance? – No, that’s fine. | -想跳舞吗 -不想 算了 |
[21:32] | Come on. I’ll let you lead. | 来吧 我让你领舞 |
[21:39] | Ok. | 好 |
[21:54] | All right look. Penis, schmenis, okay. We’re all people. | 好吧 不管直的弯的 大家都是人嘛 |
[22:08] | Ok, which one of us do you think is gonna be the first one to get married? | 你们觉得我们之中哪一个会先结婚 |
[22:12] | Well, Mon, I was married. | 摩妮卡 我已经结过婚了 |
[22:14] | Yeah, me, too, technically. | 我也是 严格意义上讲 |
[22:16] | I had a wedding. | 我举行过婚礼 |
[22:17] | All right, just trying to start an interesting discussion. | 好吧 我只是想了个好玩的话题 |
[22:20] | I got one. Which one of us do you think will be the last to get married? | 我想到了 哪一个会最晚结婚 |
[22:29] | Isn’t Ben in this? | 你们说小本算不算 |
[22:30] | Oh, yeah! | 算啊 |