时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | All right, no peeking. | 好了 不准偷看 |
[00:04] | No peeking. | 不准偷看 |
[00:05] | No peeking. No peeking! | 不准偷看 |
[00:07] | All right, but you better be wearing clothes when I open my eyes. | 好 不过我睁眼时 你最好还穿着衣服 |
[00:14] | All right. Open your eyes! | 好了 睁眼 |
[00:21] | Sweet mother of all that is good and pure! | 圣母啊 所有纯正而美好的东西 |
[00:25] | Days of our Lives picked up my option! | 《我们的日子》跟我续约了 |
[00:27] | – Congratulations! – I know! | -恭喜 -我知道 |
[00:30] | Now we can finally watch Green Acres the way it was meant to be seen. | 在我们终于可以像样地看《绿色田野》了 |
[00:34] | So which one is mine? | 哪一张是我的 |
[00:38] | Whichever one you want, man. Whichever one you want! | 随你选 随你选 |
[00:43] | Not that one. | 那张不行 |
[00:49] | Oh, yes! | 帅 |
[00:51] | Oh, yeah! That’s the stuff. | 帅 这才叫生活 |
[00:57] | Do we dare? | 敢不敢 |
[00:59] | We dare. | 敢 |
[01:11] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[01:16] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[01:18] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[01:21] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[01:26] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[01:29] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[01:31] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[01:35] | when the rain starts to pour. | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:37] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:40] | like I’ve been there before. | 像我以前那样 |
[01:42] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:45] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[01:55] | I can’t believe two cows made the ultimate sacrifice… | 真不敢相信 两条牛牺牲了自己的性命 |
[01:57] | …so you could watch TV with your feet up. | 是为了成全你们跷起腿来看电视 |
[02:01] | No, they were chair-shaped cows. | 不 它们本来就是椅子形状的牛 |
[02:03] | They never would have survived in the wild. | 根本不可能在野外存活 |
[02:07] | This screen is amazing. Dick Van Dyke is practically life-size. | 屏幕真炫 迪克·范·戴克看起来很逼真 |
[02:13] | Rose Marie really belongs on a smaller screen, doesn’t she? | 露丝·玛丽不该上这么大的荧幕 对不对 |
[02:18] | Hi, you guys. | 各位 |
[02:20] | Hey, you. | 好呀 |
[02:22] | Hey, you. | 好呀 |
[02:29] | So, uh, how was your day? | 你今天怎么样 |
[02:30] | You know, pretty much the usual. | 还是老样子 |
[02:32] | Sun shining, birds chirping. | 晴空万里 鸟儿欢唱 |
[02:35] | Really? Mine too. | 真的 我今天也是 |
[02:36] | Hey, cool! Mine too! | 不错 我今天也是 |
[02:40] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. I got to get to the museum. | 这下可好 我得去馆里一趟 |
[02:42] | – So I’ll see you tonight? – O.K. | -那我们今晚见 -好 |
[02:53] | Bye, guys! | 再见 各位 |
[02:57] | Tonight? | 今晚 |
[03:01] | – What’s tonight? – It is our first official date. | -今晚怎么了 -我们第一次正式约会 |
[03:03] | Our first date. | 第一次约会 |
[03:07] | Hello? | 喂 |
[03:12] | Tonight you’re supposed to waitress for me, my catering thing? | 今晚你要在我承办的派对上替我跑堂的 |
[03:15] | Any of those words trigger anything for you? | 我的话有没有让你想起什么 |
[03:17] | Oh, God, Monica. I forgot! | 天啊 摩妮卡 我忘了 |
[03:19] | This is our first date. | 这是我们的第一次约会 |
[03:20] | – Yes, but my mom got me this job. – I can be a waitress! | -但这工作是我妈帮我找的 -我可以当服务生 |
[03:24] | Thank you, thank you. See? Phoebe! Phoebe! | 谢谢 谢谢 看到吗 还有菲比 |
[03:27] | Really, Pheebs? You’d have to be an actual waitress. | 真的 菲菲 你必须来真的 |
[03:31] | This can’t be like your “I can be a bear cub” thing. | 这可不是办家家酒 |
[03:34] | I can be a waitress. Okay, watch this. | 我可以当服务生 瞧我的 |
[03:37] | Give me two number ones, 86 the bacon… | 给我两份一号餐 不要培根 |
[03:39] | …one Adam and Eve on a raft and wreck them! | 一份双蛋吐司 要炒蛋 |
[03:56] | It’s James Bond! | 是詹姆斯·邦德 |
[03:59] | – Sorry we’re late. – That’s okay. Come on in. | -抱歉来迟了 -没关系 请进 |
[04:02] | Um, I’m sorry, is Monica Geller coming? I was told she was. | 对不起 摩妮卡·盖勒来不来 我听说她要来 |
[04:06] | Dr. Burke, it’s me. | 伯克医生 是我 |
[04:08] | Monica? | 你是摩妮卡 |
[04:10] | My God! You used to be so…. | 老天 你以前好… |
[04:12] | I mean, you’ve You must have lost like…. | 你一定是减了… |
[04:18] | You look great. | 你美极了 |
[04:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:21] | This is my friend Phoebe. She’s gonna be helping me tonight. | 这是我朋友菲比 她今天晚上来帮忙 |
[04:23] | Hi Phoebe, nice to meet you. | 菲比 幸会 |
[04:30] | – So how you been? – I’ve been great, just great. How have you been? | -你近来如何 -很好 很好 你呢 |
[04:33] | Obviously you know Barbara and I split up… | 你大概也知道 我跟芭芭拉分手了 |
[04:35] | otherwise you wouldn’t have done the head tilt. | 不然你也不会歪着头来问我 |
[04:37] | The head tilt? | 歪头 |
[04:38] | Yeah, since the divorce, when anybody asks me how I am, | 对 自从离了婚 当别人向我问好时 |
[04:41] | it’s always with a sympathetic head tilt. ‘How ya doin’? You OK?’ | 总是同情地歪头问 “你好吗 不要紧吧” |
[04:46] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[04:47] | No. It’s fine. Believe me, I do it too. | 不 没关系 相信我 我也一样 |
[04:50] | I always answer with the “I’m okay” head bob. “I’m okay.” | 我总是以点头来表示 “我没事” |
[04:55] | “You’re sure?” | “你确定” |
[04:56] | “Yeah, I’m fine.” | “对 我没事” |
[04:58] | Hey listen, I’ve got to set up the music. I got a new CD changer. | 听着 我得去放音乐了 我有个自动换碟机 |
[05:01] | Of course, the divorce only left me with four CDs to change. | 当然了 离婚害我只剩四张碟可换了 |
[05:05] | That’s too bad. | 真不幸 |
[05:07] | I’ll survive. | 死不了的 |
[05:12] | Two larges, extra cheese on both. | 两份大号 都要另加奶酪 |
[05:16] | But listen… | 听着 |
[05:18] | …don’t ring the buzzer for 19. | 别按19号的门铃 |
[05:21] | Ring 20. Geller/Greene. | 按20号 盖勒和格林公寓 |
[05:24] | They’ll let you in, okay? | 她们会开门 懂吗 |
[05:29] | If you buzz our door, there’s no tip for you. | 按我们的门铃就没小费 |
[05:33] | Okay, thanks. | 好 谢了 |
[05:36] | Pizza’s on the way. I told you we wouldn’t have to get up. | 披萨马上就来 我说我们不用起来了吧 |
[05:41] | What if we have to pee? | 如果要尿尿呢 |
[05:46] | I’ll cancel the sodas. | 那我不点汽水了 |
[05:52] | Get back out there. It’s your party! | 你必须进去 这是你的派对 |
[05:55] | But they’re so dull! They’re all ophthalmologists. | 可是他们好没劲 全都是眼科医生 |
[05:58] | You’re an ophthalmologist. | 你就是眼科医生 |
[06:00] | Because my parents wanted me to be. I wanted to be a sheriff. | 因为我随了父母的心愿 我其实想当警长 |
[06:05] | That’s funny. Cadillac, cataract. I get it.t, no I get it, | 真好笑 白内衣 白内障 我懂了 不 我懂了 |
[06:09] | But you stay out there! | 你别跟着进来 |
[06:11] | – You see? – All right. I tell you what. | -瞧 -好 这样吧 |
[06:14] | I’ll come get you in five minutes with some sort of kebob emergency. | 五分钟后我来叫你 就说烤肉出了问题 |
[06:18] | OK. You better. | 好吧 你最好这么做 |
[06:21] | Oh, God, here we go. | 天 我去了 |
[06:24] | Hey, want to see them go nuts? | 要看他们发狂吗 |
[06:25] | Watch this. | 瞧我的 |
[06:28] | Who needs glasses? | 谁要眼镜 |
[06:37] | You are so smitten. | 你好神魂颠倒 |
[06:39] | I am not! | 我才没有 |
[06:41] | Oh, you are so much the smitten kitten. | 你是只神魂颠倒的小猫咪 |
[06:45] | – You should ask him out. – Dr. Burke? | -你应该约他 -伯克医生吗 |
[06:47] | I don’t think so. I mean, like, he’s a grownup. | 不太合适 他可是个大人 |
[06:52] | So? You two are totally into each other. | 所以呢 你们两个互有好感 |
[06:56] | Phoebe, he’s a friend of my parents. | 菲比 他是我父母的朋友 |
[06:58] | He’s like 20 years older than me. | 他比我大20岁 |
[07:00] | OK, so what, you’re just never gonna see him again? | 那你就再也不跟他见面了 |
[07:03] | Not never. | 不是永远 |
[07:05] | I mean, I’m gonna see him tomorrow at my eye appointment. | 我明天约好了 要去他那里检查眼睛 |
[07:09] | – Didn’t you just get your eyes checked? – Yeah, but you know… | -你不是才检查过眼睛吗 -是啊 但是 |
[07:13] | … 27 is… | 27是个 |
[07:15] | …a dangerous eye age. | 眼病高发年龄 |
[07:22] | C’mon, I’m not saying it was a bad movie, | 我不是说这部电影不好 |
[07:24] | I’m just saying it was a little… | 我只是说这部电影有一点 |
[07:26] | … hard to follow. | 难懂 |
[07:28] | I told you there was going to be subtitles. | 我说过会有字幕的 |
[07:30] | I know. | 我知道 |
[07:33] | I just didn’t want to wear my glasses on our first date. | 我只是不想在第一次约会就戴眼镜 |
[07:45] | Monica? | 摩妮卡 |
[07:50] | It would really help when I’m kissing if you didn’t shout my sister’s name. | 我亲你时 你不叫我老妹的名字会比较有情调 |
[07:54] | Honey, I’m just checking. | 亲爱的 我只是检查一下 |
[07:57] | – Monica? – Mon? | -摩妮卡 -摩妮卡 |
[07:59] | – Monica? – Mon? | -摩妮卡 -摩妮卡 |
[08:00] | Monica? | 摩妮卡 |
[08:30] | What, what? | 怎么了 |
[08:33] | I’m sorry. Oh, god. I’m sorry. | 抱歉 天呐 抱歉 |
[08:35] | It’s just, when you moved your hands down to my butt… | 对不起 只是当你的手滑到我屁股上时 |
[08:37] | …it was, like, “Whoa! Ross’ hands are on my butt!” | 感觉就像”罗斯在摸我屁股” |
[08:41] | – I’m sorry. – And that’s funny. Why? | -抱歉 -这很好笑吗 |
[08:46] | Well, it’s not. | 不好笑 |
[08:48] | I’m sorry. I guess I’m just nervous. | 对不起 我想我只是有点紧张 |
[08:50] | I mean, it’s you. | 对象是你 |
[08:53] | You know, it’s us. | 是我们俩 |
[08:54] | We’re crossing that line. It’s sort of a big thing. | 我们在越过那条线 这不是小事 |
[08:58] | Well, I know it’s big. I just didn’t know it was ha-ha big. | 我知道是大事 只是不知道有”哈哈”这么大 |
[09:14] | Okay, my hands were nowhere near your butt. | 我的手没靠近你的屁股 |
[09:16] | I know, I know, I know! | 我知道 |
[09:19] | I was thinking about when they were there the last time. | 我只是在想你的手上次在那里那回 |
[09:21] | I’m sorry, I’m sorry. Okay, look! I promise. | 对不起 听着 我保证 |
[09:25] | I’m good, I’m not gonna laugh anymore. OK put your hands back there. | 我会忍住 不会再乱笑了 把手放回去 |
[09:28] | No, see, now I can’t. | 不行 我做不到 |
[09:30] | because uh, I’m feeling too self conscious. | 我觉得太不自然了 |
[09:33] | Just one cheek. | 就半边屁股 |
[09:34] | Nuh, uh, the moment’s gone. | 不 我没感觉了 |
[09:37] | Alright, just put your hands out and I’ll back up into them. | 把手伸出来 我自己靠过去 |
[09:39] | That’s romantic. | 那还挺浪漫 |
[09:40] | – C’mon touch it. – No. | -来吧 摸一下 -不要 |
[09:42] | – Oh, come on, squeeze it. – No! | -来吧 捏一下 -不要 |
[09:43] | – Rub it? – No. | -揉呢 -不要 |
[09:45] | Oh, come on! Would you just grab my ass? | 快来 抓我屁股好吗 |
[09:55] | Wow! Look at that! The car is on fire… | 你瞧瞧 车子起火了 |
[09:59] | …yet somehow its expensive paint job… | 可是它那昂贵的油漆 |
[10:02] | …is protected by the Miracle Wax. | 却被奇迹车蜡保护得完好无损 |
[10:07] | You’ve got a Cheeto on your face, man. | 你脸上有个”奇多脆” 老兄 |
[10:21] | What’re you doin’ here? Aren’t you supposed to be out with Rachel? | 你来干什么 不是要跟瑞秋出去吗 |
[10:24] | That was 14 hours ago. | 那是14个小时前 |
[10:28] | So how’d it go? | 那结果如何 |
[10:29] | Oh. Listen, have you ever been, you know, fooling around with a girl… | 听着 你们有没有试过 跟一个女孩亲热 |
[10:33] | …and she started laughing? | 然后她笑了起来 |
[10:37] | Yeah, but it was 1982… | 有 不过那是1982年 |
[10:41] | …and my Flock of Seagulls haircut was tickling her chin. | 我的”天地一群鸥”发型让她的下巴发痒 |
[10:47] | She laughed at you? | 她嘲笑你吗 |
[10:49] | I’ve been wanting this since ninth grade typing. | 我从九年级的打字课起 就想这一刻了 |
[10:52] | And I just want it to be perfect… | 我只是希望一切能完美 |
[10:55] | …and right and…. | 顺利 还有… |
[10:59] | Why isn’t that laser beam cutting through the paint? | 激光束为什么切不断油漆 |
[11:02] | – It’s the Miracle Wax! – lt certainly is a miracle. | -是奇迹车蜡的关系 -那绝对是一项奇迹 |
[11:06] | Hi, you guys. | 各位 |
[11:10] | Listen, I was thinking about…. | 听着 我在想… |
[11:12] | Listen. Can you guys speak up? | 听着 你们可以大声点吗 |
[11:14] | It’s harder for us to hear you when you lower your voice. | 你们放低声音 我们反而更听不清 |
[11:20] | O.K. Listen. I’m sorry about last night. I really want to make it up to you. | 听我说 昨晚的事很抱歉 我真的很想补偿你 |
[11:25] | There’s no need to make it up | 你没必要补偿我 |
[11:27] | How? | 怎么补偿 |
[11:30] | Well, I was thinking maybe a romantic dinner… | 我在想 或许来顿浪漫晚餐 |
[11:34] | …with candles and wine. | 配上烛光美酒 |
[11:37] | And then maybe going back to my place… | 然后要不回我那边去 |
[11:40] | …for dessert. | 品尝点心 |
[11:46] | That sounds… | 听起来 |
[11:48] | … perfect? | 很完美 |
[11:57] | What’s this? | 干什么 |
[11:58] | Would you get us a couple of beers? | 帮忙买两瓶啤酒好吗 |
[12:06] | I’m going to look into your eyes now. | 我现在要看你的眼睛了 |
[12:09] | Really? | 真的 |
[12:11] | Yeah. That’s my job. | 对 那是我的工作 |
[12:14] | All right. | 好 |
[12:15] | Look up. | 看上面 |
[12:17] | Look down. | 看下面 |
[12:19] | Now, open your eyes and look down. | 张开眼睛 看下面 |
[12:22] | That’s right. | 对 |
[12:23] | Look into the light. | 看光线这里 |
[12:26] | Now look at me. | 现在看我 |
[12:36] | OK. | 好 |
[12:39] | Your eyes look good. Those are good eyes. | 你眼睛不错 很健康的眼睛 |
[12:42] | Good. They feel good. | 很好 它们觉得很好 |
[12:45] | In my head. | 在我头上 |
[12:49] | – So, it’s great to see ya. – You too. | -见到你真好 -彼此 |
[12:55] | You too. | 彼此 |
[12:58] | O.K. Goodbye. | 好 再见了 |
[13:04] | – Drops! – What? | -眼药水 -什么 |
[13:06] | Drops. Here, they’re free. | 眼药水 给 免费的 |
[13:11] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[13:13] | So, I guess I better be going. | 我该走了 |
[13:16] | Yeah, I’ll see you later. | 对 改天见 |
[13:18] | Thanks again. | 再次感谢你 |
[13:33] | We have to get you lazy boys out of these chairs. | 我们得把你们这两只懒虫弄起来 |
[13:40] | You should go outside and be with the three-dimensional people. | 你们应该走出去 跟三维世界的人打交道 |
[13:44] | No. Inside good. | 不 在里面好 |
[13:48] | Outside bad. | 在外面坏 |
[13:51] | You guys are so pathetic. | 你们真是太可悲了 |
[13:54] | Oh, Xanadu! | 仙纳度 |
[13:59] | She’s one of us now. | 她也加入我们了 |
[14:03] | Hi you guys. | 各位 |
[14:06] | We just wanted to stop by and say good night. | 我们只是想过来跟各位道晚安 |
[14:09] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[14:11] | Look at that, they won’t even turn their heads. | 你瞧瞧 他们连头都不回 |
[14:13] | All right, you guys. I’m taking off my shirt. | 好了 各位 我要脱上衣了 |
[14:22] | She’s lying. | 她说谎 |
[14:26] | Stop sending food to our apartment! | 别再叫吃的去我们家 |
[14:31] | Mon, why are you dressed up? | 摩妮卡 打扮得这么美干什么 |
[14:33] | You’re not the only one who has a date tonight. | 今晚又不是只有你有约会 |
[14:35] | – What? You have a date? Who with? – No one. | – 什么 你有约会 跟谁 – 没有谁 |
[14:37] | Come on, what’s his name? | 说嘛 他叫什么名字 |
[14:39] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[14:41] | Come on, tell me. | 别卖关子了 |
[14:43] | All right, but I’m very excited about this, okay? | 好吧 不过这件事 我非常兴奋 懂吗 |
[14:46] | So promise you won’t get big-brothery and judgmental. | 你得保证 你不会摆出大哥架子来教训我 |
[14:49] | I promise. What? | 我保证 是谁 |
[14:51] | – It’s Richard Burke. – Who’s Richard Burke? | -是理查德·伯克 -理查德·伯克是谁 |
[14:53] | Dr. Burke? | 伯克医生 |
[14:56] | You have a date with Dr. Burke? Why? Why? Why… | 你要跟理查德·伯克医生约会 为什么 为什么… |
[14:59] | …should that bother me? | 我会不高兴呢 |
[15:02] | I love that man. He’s like a… | 我爱他 他就像… |
[15:04] | …a brother to Dad. | 爸爸的兄弟 |
[15:07] | Well for your information he happens to be one of | 告诉你吧 他是我交往过的 |
[15:09] | the brightest, most sophisticated, sexiest men I’ve ever been with. | 最聪明 最成熟 最性感的男人 |
[15:12] | Dr. Burke is sexy? | 伯克医生性感 |
[15:14] | Oh, God! Absolutely! | 天啊 当之无愧 |
[15:19] | Damn! | 该死 |
[15:20] | It’s the museum again. Can I? | 又是馆里找我 我可以… |
[15:24] | – Dr. Burke kissed me once. – When? | -伯克医生亲过我一次 -什么时候 |
[15:26] | When I was 7, I crashed my bike right out in front of his house… | 我七岁时 我骑自行车在他家门前摔了跤 |
[15:30] | …and to stop me from crying, he kissed me right here. | 为了让我不继续哭 他亲了我这里 |
[15:34] | – Oh, you are so lucky! – I know. | -你好幸运 -我知道 |
[15:38] | Australopithecus isn’t supposed to be in that display. | 南方古猿不应该在那个展区的 |
[15:41] | No, Homo habilis was erect. | 不 能人是直立的 |
[15:45] | Australopithecus was never fully erect. | 南方古猿从来都没能完全直立 |
[15:48] | Well, maybe he was nervous. | 或许他是紧张罢了 |
[15:57] | Oh, look! I can’t believe this! | 看 搞什么鬼 |
[16:00] | Look, homo-habilus hasn’t even learned how to use tools yet | 能人根本还没学会使用工具 |
[16:02] | and they’ve got him here wi, with clay pots. | 他们竟然还给他陶罐 |
[16:04] | Why don’t they just give him a microwave? | 不如给他一个微波炉算了 |
[16:08] | I’m sorry, I’m sorry this is taking so long, ya know, | 抱歉 我花了那么多时间 |
[16:11] | I, I, it’s just it’s longer than I expected, we will have dinner. | 这比我想像的还花时间 我们会吃晚饭的 |
[16:14] | It’s O.K., it’s fine. | 没关系 不要紧 |
[16:15] | Karl! | 卡尔 |
[16:18] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[16:33] | – Wow! Is that Michelle? – Yep. | -那是米歇尔吗 -对 |
[16:36] | I’ve not seen her since high-school graduation. | 高中毕业后就没见过她了 |
[16:38] | Oh, my God, that night she got so dru… | 老天 那天晚上她醉得好… |
[16:44] | Emotional. | 激动 |
[16:46] | You know, she’s having another baby. | 她又要生了 |
[16:48] | – I thought she just had one. – No, no. Henry’s almost 2. | -我以为她才刚生过 -不 亨利快两岁了 |
[16:52] | And he’s talking and everything. Here. | 他讲话什么的都会 看 |
[16:57] | The other day he told me he liked me better than his other grandpa. | 前几天他告诉我 他喜欢我胜过他的爷爷 |
[17:01] | In all fairness, his other grandpa’s a drunk, but still…. | 公平说来 他的爷爷是酒鬼 但还是… |
[17:07] | You’re a grandpa. | 你是个爷爷 |
[17:12] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:18] | Are we nuts here? | 我们疯了吗 |
[17:21] | I don’t know. Maybe. | 我不知道 或许 |
[17:23] | I mean, I’m dating a man whose pool I once peed in. | 我在你游泳池里尿过尿 现在却在和你约会 |
[17:28] | I didn’t need to know that. | 我不需要知道这些 |
[17:31] | I guess 21 years is a lot. | 21年是差太多了 |
[17:34] | I mean, hell, I’m a whole person who can drink older than you. | 见鬼 我能喝酒的时候你才刚出生 |
[17:40] | Yeah. | 对 |
[17:44] | So. | 那… |
[17:49] | So maybe we should just…. | 那或许我们应该就… |
[17:51] | Yeah, yeah, maybe. | 对 大概吧 |
[18:04] | This really sucks. | 太糟了 |
[18:05] | Yeah, it sure does. | 可不是吗 |
[18:25] | We don’t really have to decide anything right now, do we? | 我们不用现在就决定什么 对吧 |
[18:28] | No, there’s no rush or anything. | 对 我们一点都不用急 |
[18:32] | – Pizza delivery! – Oh, I’m gonna kill those guys! | -送披萨的 -我要杀了那两个人 |
[18:39] | Rach. I’m done. | 瑞秋 我好了 |
[18:43] | Yeah, well, you know what? So is Sorentino’s. | 对 不过那家餐厅也打烊了 |
[18:45] | Wha, OK, I’m sorry, let’s uh, why don’t we find someplace else. | 什么 对不起 我们要不去别家餐厅好了 |
[18:50] | No, you know what, it’s late, everything’s gonna be closed. | 还是算了 很晚了 所有餐厅都打烊了 |
[18:52] | Why don’t we just do it another night? | 我们改天晚上再吃好了 |
[18:53] | No, no, we won’t. | 不 不要 |
[18:55] | We won’t? | 不要 |
[18:57] | Come on. | 跟我来 |
[18:59] | Okay, that’s dead, right? | 那是死的 对吧 |
[19:03] | What is this? What are we doing? | 这是干什么 我们在干什么 |
[19:05] | – Do you want Cranapple or Cran-Grape? – Grape. | -你要红莓苹果还是红莓葡萄 -葡萄 |
[19:11] | Okay, now… | 好了 现在 |
[19:12] | …sit. OK. | 坐下 好的 |
[19:18] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[19:22] | Billions of years ago, Earth was only… | 数十亿年前 地球只是… |
[19:27] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:32] | So what are we looking at? | 现在放映的是什么 |
[19:35] | Well, you see that little cluster of stars next to the big one? | 你看那边 那一大团旁边那一小堆星星 |
[19:40] | That is Ursa Major. | 那是大熊座 |
[19:43] | – Really? – No idea. It could be. | -真的 -我不知道 有可能 |
[19:50] | Listen, I’m sorry I had to work tonight. | 听着 抱歉我今晚必须工作 |
[19:53] | Oh, that’s okay. | 没关系 |
[19:54] | You were worth the wait. | 你值得我等 |
[19:57] | And I don’t just mean tonight. | 我指的不只是今晚 |
[20:09] | You’re not laughing. | 你没笑 |
[20:12] | This time it’s not so funny. | 这次没那么好笑了 |
[20:46] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[20:50] | Honey? | 亲爱的 |
[20:51] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[20:53] | What? | 什么 |
[20:56] | Oh, no. You just rolled over the juice box. | 你误会了 你刚刚压到的是果汁盒 |
[21:07] | Thank God! | 谢天谢地 |
[21:39] | Hey, you. | 早呀 |
[21:46] | I can’t believe I’m waking up next to you. | 真不敢相信我会在你身边醒来 |
[21:49] | I know. It is pretty unbel… | 我知道 是很不可思… |
[21:53] | – What? – We’re not alone. | -怎么了 -这里还有别人 |
[22:22] | – Is that the fire alarm? – Yeah. | -是火警在响吗 -是 |
[22:29] | It’s not warm yet. We still have time. | 还没变热 还有时间 |
[22:33] | -Cool. -Yeah, yeah. Cool! | -酷 -对 酷 |