| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:05] | Man, this is weird. | 老兄 真奇怪 | 
| [00:06] | You ever realize Captain Crunch’s eyebrows are actually on his hat? | 你发现了吗 脆脆上尉的眉毛长在帽子上 | 
| [00:09] | That’s what’s weird? | 那就叫奇怪了 | 
| [00:10] | Joey, the man’s been captain of a cereal for the last 40 years. | 乔伊 他已经当了四十年早餐片的上尉 | 
| [00:18] | What? | 怎样 | 
| [00:19] | The spoon! You licked and you put. | 汤匙 你舔完放回去 | 
| [00:24] | You licked and you put. | 你舔完放回去 | 
| [00:27] | Yeah, so? | 是啊 怎么了 | 
| [00:28] | Don’t you see how gross that is? | 你不知道有多恶心吗 | 
| [00:30] | I mean that’s like you using my toothbrush. | 就像你用我的牙刷一样 | 
| [00:33] | You used my toothbrush? | 你用了我的牙刷 | 
| [00:35] | Well, that was only ’cause I used the red one to unclog the drain. | 那是因为我用红的那支去通排水孔了 | 
| [00:41] | Mine is the red one! | 红色是我的 | 
| [00:44] | Oh, God! Can open. Worms everywhere! | 真是一发就不可收拾了 | 
| [00:49] | Why can’t we use the same toothbrush… | 为什么牙刷不能共用 | 
| [00:52] | … but we can use the same soap? | 肥皂就可以共用 | 
| [00:54] | Because soap is soap. It’s self-cleaning. | 因为肥皂是肥皂 它会自我清洁 | 
| [00:59] | Alright, well next time you take a shower, | 好吧 下一次你洗澡的时候 | 
| [01:01] | …think about the last thing I wash and the first thing you wash. | 想想我什么最后洗 跟你什么最先洗 | 
| [01:12] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 | 
| [01:17] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 | 
| [01:19] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 | 
| [01:22] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 | 
| [01:26] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 | 
| [01:29] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 | 
| [01:32] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 | 
| [01:35] | when the rain starts to pour. | 我会陪伴你 | 
| [01:37] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 | 
| [01:40] | like I’ve been there before. | 像我以前那样 | 
| [01:42] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 | 
| [01:45] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 | 
| [01:57] | Look at you fancy lads! | 瞧这两个小帅哥 | 
| [02:00] | What’s the occasion? | 有什么大事 | 
| [02:01] | You know that guy on my show that’s in a coma? | 知道我节目里那个演昏迷不醒的人吗 | 
| [02:05] | He’s having a brunch. | 他要请我吃饭 | 
| [02:08] | – Ready when you are. – Okey-doke. | -就等你了 -好的 | 
| [02:11] | I can’t believe you’re actually getting tattoos. | 真不敢相信 你们真的要去纹身了 | 
| [02:14] | Excuse me, you guys are getting tattoos? | 什么 你们要去纹身 | 
| [02:16] | Yes, but you can not tell Ross ’cause I want to surprise him. | 对 不能告诉罗斯 我要给他一个惊喜 | 
| [02:19] | Wow, this is wild! What are you gonna get? | 真不错 你们要纹什么 | 
| [02:23] | I’m getting a lily. | 我要纹一朵百合 | 
| [02:26] | For my mom, because her name’s Lily. | 为了纪念我妈 她就叫百合 | 
| [02:29] | That’s lucky. What if her name was Big Ugly Splotch? | 真幸运 她要是叫大污点怎么办 | 
| [02:34] | – So where you gettin’ it? – I think on my shoulder. | -那你们要纹哪里 -在肩上吧 | 
| [02:37] | What? | 什么 | 
| [02:38] | What’s on your shoulder? | 什么在你肩上 | 
| [02:40] | A chip. | 裂口 | 
| [02:44] | – A tattoo. I’m getting a tattoo. – A tattoo? | -是纹身 我要去纹身 -纹身 | 
| [02:47] | Why? Why would you wanna do that? | 你为什么要纹身 | 
| [02:51] | You don’t think they’re kind of cool? | 你不觉得那酷吗 | 
| [02:53] | No. Sorry, I don’t. | 不 抱歉 我不觉得 | 
| [02:55] | Why would anyone pay someone to scar their body for life? | 怎么会有人花钱去搞个一辈子的伤痕 | 
| [02:59] | What if it doesn’t come out right Phoebe? | 万一纹得不理想呢 菲比 | 
| [03:01] | Then it’s like, I don’t know, havin’ a bad hair cut all the time. | 那不就像永远都在”我头发剪坏了”的状态吗 | 
| [03:06] | Why is everyone staring at me? | 都看我干什么 | 
| [03:09] | Ross, come sign this birthday card for dad. Rich is gonna be here any minute. | 罗斯 在爸爸的生日贺卡上签个名 理查德随时会到 | 
| [03:12] | Richard’s going to the party too? | 理查德也要去参加派对 | 
| [03:14] | Well, he’s my parents’ best friend, he has to be there. | 他是我父母最好的朋友 他必须去 | 
| [03:16] | So is today the day you’ll tell them about you two? | 那你打算今天交代你们的关系吗 | 
| [03:20] | Yeah, for my dad’s birthday, I decided to give him a stroke. | 对 我爸的生日 我决定送他中风 | 
| [03:25] | No, I think you should tell them. | 不 你应该告诉他们 | 
| [03:26] | No, I don’t even know how serious he is about me. | 我还不知道他对我有多认真 | 
| [03:29] | Until I do, I’m not telling them anything. | 在搞清楚之前 我什么也不说 | 
| [03:31] | I don’t know, I don’t think mom and dad would mind. | 也未必吧 我想他们不会介意 | 
| [03:33] | Remember when you were 9 and Richard was 30, how dad used to say | 记得你九岁 理查德三十岁时 爸常说 | 
| [03:37] | … “God, I hope they get together.” | “天啊 真希望他们在一起” | 
| [03:44] | – Alright, shall we, – okay, wait, wait. | -好了 进去吧 -好 等等 等等 | 
| [03:47] | No. You know what? | 不如这样吧 | 
| [03:49] | Ross, let’s switch places. You get in the middle. | 罗斯 我们换位置 你来站中间 | 
| [03:52] | No un-, ya know, unless this looks like we’re trying to cover something up. | 不 这看起来像我们想隐瞒什么 | 
| [03:55] | Monica, Monica, you could come in straddling him, | 摩妮卡 就算你骑着他进去 | 
| [03:57] | they still wouldn’t believe it. | 他们也不会相信的 | 
| [04:02] | We’re here! | 我们来了 | 
| [04:03] | Oh hi kids. Hi darling. | 孩子们 亲爱的 | 
| [04:06] | – Happy birthday, Dad. – Thank you. | -生日快乐 爸爸 -谢谢 | 
| [04:10] | Happy birthday! | 生日快乐 | 
| [04:11] | So you kids thanked Dr. Burke for the ride? | 你们谢过伯克医生载你们来了吗 | 
| [04:14] | Actually, Mom, I think Monica thanked him for the both of us. | 妈 事实上 摩妮卡帮我们两个谢过了 | 
| [04:19] | So you kids take the train in? | 你们搭火车来的吗 | 
| [04:21] | No, Richard Burke gave them a ride. | 不 理查德·伯克载他们来的 | 
| [04:24] | Speaking of whom… | 谈到他 | 
| [04:26] | … I hear he’s got some 20-year-old twinkie in the city. | 听说他在城里交了个二十来岁的笨丫头 | 
| [04:33] | Finger cramp! Oh, God! | 手指抽筋 天呐 | 
| [04:36] | Sorry. Here, let me get that, Mom. | 抱歉 来 我来擦 妈 | 
| [04:38] | So Richard’s shopping in the junior section? | 理查德在青少年部”购物” | 
| [04:44] | Are we still on that? | 有完没完啊 | 
| [04:46] | You just know she’s got the IQ of a napkin. | 想也知道她一定没什么头脑 | 
| [04:50] | She’s probably not even pretty. | 说不定连漂亮都谈不上 | 
| [04:51] | Just young enough so that everything is still pointing up. | 只是够年轻 所以一切都还没下垂 | 
| [05:04] | Can you believe this place? | 这地方简直绝了 | 
| [05:05] | I know. This is a great apartment. | 我知道 这个公寓很棒 | 
| [05:07] | Ah, I was just in the bathroom, and there’s mirrors on both sides of you. | 我刚去过洗手间 两边墙上都有镜子 | 
| [05:10] | So when you’re in there it’s like you’re peein’ with the Rockettes. | 在里面感觉像是一排人在同时尿尿 | 
| [05:14] | Well, there’s my fantasy come true. | 我的梦想实现了 | 
| [05:17] | No, seriously. | 不 说真的 | 
| [05:21] | We were just saying, great apartment man. | 我们正在夸你的公寓 老兄 | 
| [05:23] | Thanks. You want it? | 谢了 你要吗 | 
| [05:25] | I’m moving to a bigger place. | 我要搬去一个更大的 | 
| [05:26] | You should definitely take this one. | 你真的应该租下来 | 
| [05:29] | Yeah, can you see me in a place like this? | 你看我会住这种地方吗 | 
| [05:31] | Why not? You hate park views and high ceilings? | 为什么不会 你讨厌公园景观跟高天花板吗 | 
| [05:35] | Come on, I’ll show you the kitchen. | 来吧 我带你去看厨房 | 
| [05:38] | That’s all right, fellas, I saw a kitchen this morning. | 不用了 兄弟 我今早看到过厨房了 | 
| [05:41] | On TV. | 就在电视上 | 
| [05:42] | Stop talking. Okay! | 别说了 好 | 
| [05:46] | – Come on, tell us! – ls she really 20? | -别卖关子了 快说吧 对 -她真只有20岁吗 | 
| [05:49] | I am not telling you guys anything. | 你们休想逼我说什么 | 
| [05:51] | C’mon Rich, it’s my birthday, let me live vicariously. | 说吧 理查德 今天是我生日 让我过一下干瘾 | 
| [05:54] | Dad, you really don’t want to do that. | 爸 你会后悔的 | 
| [05:57] | What’s a little midlife crisis between friends? | 跟朋友分享一下你的中年危机嘛 | 
| [05:59] | Jack, would you let it go? | 杰克 能放我一马吗 | 
| [06:01] | Look, I know what you’re going through. When I turned 50 I got the Porsche. | 我了解你的感受 我50岁时买了辆保时捷 | 
| [06:04] | You… you got your own little speedster. | 你有自己的小”加速器” | 
| [06:07] | – Guys. Seriously, it is not like that. – Tell you what. | -各位 说真的 不是那么回事 -这样吧 | 
| [06:11] | Maybe one of these weekends you can borrow the car and I could | 或许找个周末 我车子借你 你的小… | 
| [06:15] | Dad, I beg you not to finish that sentence! | 爸 我求你别说下去了 | 
| [06:18] | What? I’m kidding! | 怎么 我在逗他 | 
| [06:20] | You know I’d never let him touch the Porsche. | 我才不会让他碰我的保时捷 | 
| [06:30] | Okay, Rach. | 瑞秋 | 
| [06:32] | Which lily? This lily or that lily? | 选哪一朵百合 这一朵还是那一朵 | 
| [06:36] | I – I like this lily. | 我喜欢这朵 | 
| [06:38] | It’s more open and that’s like my mom. | 开得比较大 就像我妈 | 
| [06:41] | She had a more open, giving spirit. | 她有比较开放和乐于付出的精神 | 
| [06:44] | Foghorn Leghorn! | 来亨鸡福亨 | 
| [06:48] | Blonde girl? You’re in room two. | 金发的 你去二号房间 | 
| [06:50] | Not-so-blonde girl, you’re with me. | 头发没那么黄的 你跟我来 | 
| [06:53] | Here we go! | 走吧 | 
| [06:56] | You’re not going. | 你怎么不走 | 
| [06:59] | Is this because of what Ross said? | 怎么了 是因为罗斯的话吗 | 
| [07:01] | – No. Well, yeah, maybe. – I don’t believe this. | -不是 或许吧 -我真不敢相信 | 
| [07:06] | Is this how this relationship works? Ross equals boss? | 你们的关系这样维持吗 罗斯说了算 | 
| [07:11] | Come on, what is this, 1922? | 少来了 现在是1922年吗 | 
| [07:14] | What’s 1922? | 1922年有什么 | 
| [07:17] | Just, you know, a long time ago. | 只是很久以前嘛 | 
| [07:20] | When men used to tell women what to do a lot. | 当时是女人很多事得听男人的时代 | 
| [07:24] | Then there was suffrage, which was a good thing. But it sounds horrible. | 然后还有选举权 那是件好事 但听起来很可怕 | 
| [07:31] | Do you want to get this tattoo? | 你到底要不要纹 | 
| [07:32] | Yes, I do. It’s just that Ross… | 我要啊 只是罗斯他… | 
| [07:35] | OK, hey, Hey Is your boyfriend the boss of you? | 你男友是你的老板吗 | 
| [07:40] | No. | 不是 | 
| [07:40] | OK, who is the boss of you?! | 那好 谁是你的老板 | 
| [07:44] | You? | 你 | 
| [07:46] | No. You are the boss of you! | 不 你是你自己的老板 | 
| [07:48] | Now you march your heinie in there and get that heart tattooed on your hip. | 乖乖给我进去 把那颗红心刺上去 | 
| [07:52] | Go! | 快去 | 
| [08:00] | How you doing? | 你怎么样 | 
| [08:01] | I’m a twinkie! | 我是个笨丫头 | 
| [08:04] | Really? I’m a hero. | 真的 我是英雄 | 
| [08:09] | This is so hard. | 真辛苦 | 
| [08:11] | Yeah, I know. I hate it too. | 是 我知道 我也讨厌这样 | 
| [08:14] | Look, maybe we should just tell them. | 听着 或许我们应该说出来 | 
| [08:17] | Maybe we should just tell your parents first. | 或许我们应该先告诉你父母 | 
| [08:21] | My parents are dead. | 我父母死了 | 
| [08:23] | God, you are so lucky! | 你真幸运 | 
| [08:26] | I mean, I mean. . . you know what I mean. | 不 我是说 你懂我意思 | 
| [08:29] | I know, I know. Just hang in there, OK? | 我懂 我懂 再忍耐一下 好吗 | 
| [08:33] | – Okay, I’ll go out first, all right? – Alright. | -好了 我先出去 好吗 -好 | 
| [08:41] | Judy! Going to the bathroom. Good for you! | 朱迪 上洗手间呀 真不错 | 
| [08:48] | Thank you, Richard. I appreciate the support. | 谢谢 理查德 很感激你的支持 | 
| [08:55] | Honey. | 亲爱的 | 
| [08:57] | Honey, have you seen my Harmon Kilerbrew bat? Bob doesn’t believe I have one. | 看到我的哈蒙·齐勒布鲁球棒吗 鲍勃不信我有 | 
| [09:01] | I have no idea. | 完全不知道 | 
| [09:03] | Did you know Richard has a twinkie in the city? | 你知道理查德在城里和一个笨丫头交往吗 | 
| [09:06] | I know. He’s like a new man. | 我知道 他像变了个人一样 | 
| [09:08] | It’s like a scene from Cocoon. | 好像进了”魔茧”一样 | 
| [09:11] | I just never would have pictured Richard with a bimbo. | 我怎么也无法想象理查德和淫娃在一起 | 
| [09:14] | Apparently, he told Johnny Shapiro that she’s quite a girl. | 他告诉沙约翰·夏皮罗 那个女孩不错 | 
| [09:18] | In fact, he told Johnny that he thinks he’s falling in love with her. | 事实上 他告诉强尼 他觉得自己爱上她了 | 
| [09:21] | – Really? – I tell you, I’ve never seen him this happy. | -真的 -告诉你 我没见他这么快乐过 | 
| [09:24] | So, Jack… | 杰克 | 
| [09:26] | …you ever think about trading me in for a younger model? | 你有没有想过 拿我去换个年轻小妞儿 | 
| [09:29] | Of course not. | 当然没有 | 
| [09:31] | With you, it’s like I’ve got two 25-year-olds. | 你不就等于两个二五佳人 | 
| [09:38] | Oh, Jack, stop! | 杰克 住手 | 
| [09:40] | Come on! | 来嘛 | 
| [09:42] | It’s my birthday! | 今天可是我生日 | 
| [09:50] | Can we drop this? | 别说了 好吗 | 
| [09:51] | I am not interested in the guy’s apartment. | 我对那家伙的公寓没兴趣 | 
| [09:54] | Oh, please. I saw the way you were checking out his moldings. | 别装了 我看到你看他房子装饰的样子 | 
| [09:58] | You want it. | 你想要 | 
| [09:59] | Why would I want another apartment? | 我为什么要另一间公寓 | 
| [10:01] | I’ve already got an apartment that I love. | 我已经有个我爱的公寓了 | 
| [10:04] | It wouldn’t kill you to say it once in a while. | 偶尔这样说说又不会死 | 
| [10:10] | All right. You want the truth? I’m thinking about it. | 好吧 想听实话吗 我的确在考虑 | 
| [10:15] | – What? – I’m sorry. | -什么 -抱歉 | 
| [10:16] | I’m 28 years old, I’ve never lived alone, | 我今年28了 从没自己住过 | 
| [10:19] | and I’m finally at a place where I’ve got enough money | 而我终于赚到足够的钱 | 
| [10:22] | that I don’t need a roommate anymore. | 可以让我不再需要室友 | 
| [10:26] | I don’t need a roommate either. | 我也不需要室友 | 
| [10:28] | I can afford to live here by myself. | 自己住这里我也负担得起 | 
| [10:30] | I may have to bring in somebody once a week to lick the silverware. | 我或许一个礼拜得请一次人来舔我的餐具 | 
| [10:36] | What’re you gettin’ so bent out of shape for, huh? | 你火气怎么那么大 | 
| [10:38] | It’s not like we agreed to live together forever. | 我们又没说要永远住在一起 | 
| [10:40] | We’re not Bert and Ernie. | 我们又不是连体婴 | 
| [10:44] | Look, you know what? | 知道吗 | 
| [10:45] | If this is the way you feel… | 如果你这样觉得 | 
| [10:47] | …then maybe you should take it. | 那或许你应该搬去 | 
| [10:50] | – That’s how I feel. – Then maybe you should take it! | -我是那样觉得 -那或许你应该搬去 | 
| [10:53] | Maybe I will! | 那或许我会 | 
| [10:54] | – Fine with me! – Great! | -我没意见 -很好 | 
| [10:55] | Then you’ll be able to spend more quality time with your real friends, | 你就有多点时间跟你真正的朋友在一起 | 
| [10:58] | …the spoons! | 你的汤匙 | 
| [11:01] | Whose drink can I freshen? | 谁还要加点饮料 | 
| [11:05] | Almost time for cake! | 快要切蛋糕了 | 
| [11:16] | Mon, are you okay? | 摩妮卡 你还好吗 | 
| [11:19] | – You remember that video I found of Mom and Dad? – Yeah. | -记得我发现爸妈的那卷录影带吗 -记得 | 
| [11:24] | Well, I just caught the live show. | 我刚看了现场秀 | 
| [11:38] | – Hey, there. – What? | -嗨 -怎样 | 
| [11:41] | Nothing. I just heard something nice about you. | 没什么 我刚听到你的好话 | 
| [11:46] | Really? | 真的 | 
| [11:47] | Richard. Richard. | 理查德 理查德 | 
| [11:50] | – Your son isn’t seeing anyone is he? – Not that I know of. | -你儿子现在没女友吧 -据我所知 没有 | 
| [11:54] | I was thinking, why doesn’t he give Monica a call? | 我是在想 他何不打个电话给摩妮卡 | 
| [11:59] | That’s an idea. | 这主意不错 | 
| [12:03] | Well, actually, I’m already seeing someone. | 事实上 我已经有男友了 | 
| [12:12] | She never tells us anything. | 这孩子什么事都不讲 | 
| [12:13] | Ross, did you know Monica’s seeing someone? | 罗斯 你知道摩妮卡有男友了吗 | 
| [12:16] | Mom, there are so many people in my life. | 妈 我周遭有好多人 | 
| [12:20] | Some of them are seeing people and some of them aren’t. | 有些人有男友 有些人没有 | 
| [12:23] | Is that crystal? | 够清楚吗 | 
| [12:27] | So who’s the mystery man? | 那个神秘男子是谁 | 
| [12:30] | Well, he’s a doctor. | 他是个医生 | 
| [12:33] | A real doctor? | 真正的医生 | 
| [12:34] | No, a doctor of meat. | 不 他是兽医 | 
| [12:37] | Of course he’s a real doctor. | 他当然是真的医生 | 
| [12:39] | And he’s handsome. | 还很英俊 | 
| [12:42] | And he’s sweet, and I know you’d like him. | 也很体贴 我知道你会喜欢他 | 
| [12:45] | Well, that’s wonderful. | 那太棒了 | 
| [12:53] | Mom, it’s okay. | 妈 没关系 | 
| [12:55] | It is, Judy. | 没错 朱迪 | 
| [12:57] | Jack! | 杰克 | 
| [13:00] | Could you come in here for a moment? | 你能过来一下吗 | 
| [13:03] | Now! | 就现在 | 
| [13:05] | – Found it! – I’ll take that, Dad. | -找到了 -交给我 爸 | 
| [13:11] | It seems your daughter and Richard are something of an item. | 你女儿跟理查德看来似乎是一对 | 
| [13:16] | That’s impossible. He’s got a twinkie in the city. | 那不可能 他在城里有个笨丫头 | 
| [13:21] | Dad, I’m the twinkie. | 爸 我就是那个笨丫头 | 
| [13:23] | – You’re the twinkie? – She’s not a twinkie! | -你就是那个笨丫头 -她不是个笨丫头 | 
| [13:25] | Alright,look you guys, this is the best relationship I’ve been in. . . | 好吧 听着 各位 这是我最棒的一段感情 | 
| [13:29] | Oh, please! A relationship? | 拜托 感情 | 
| [13:31] | Yes, a relationship! | 对 感情 | 
| [13:33] | For your information, I’m crazy about this man. | 你们请听好 我爱死这个男人了 | 
| [13:35] | – Really? – Yes. | -真的吗 -真的 | 
| [13:39] | Am I supposed to stand here and listen to this on my birthday? | 我生日还要站在这里 听你说这些鬼话吗 | 
| [13:43] | Dad, dad this is a good thing for me. | 爸 这对我而言是件好事 | 
| [13:45] | Ya know, and you even said yourself, you’ve never seen Richard happier. | 你自己也说 你没见理查德那么快乐过 | 
| [13:48] | When did I say that? | 我什么时候说的 | 
| [13:49] | Upstairs in the bathroom, right before you felt up Mom! | 楼上洗手间 就在你摸妈之前 | 
| [13:52] | Happy birthday to you | 祝你生日快乐 | 
| [13:56] | Happy birthday to you | 祝你生日快乐 | 
| [13:59] | Happy birthday, dear Jack | 祝你生日快乐 杰克 | 
| [14:04] | Happy birthday to you | 祝你生日快乐 | 
| [14:11] | It looks so good! Oh, I love it. | 太漂亮了 我好喜欢 | 
| [14:14] | I know, so do I. Oh Phoebe, I’m so glad you made me do this. | 我知道 我也是 菲比 我好高兴你逼我纹身 | 
| [14:17] | Okay, let me see yours. | 让我看你的 | 
| [14:22] | OK, let’s see yours again. | 再瞧瞧你的 | 
| [14:25] | Phoebe we just saw mine, let me see yours. | 菲比 我的才刚看过 让我看你的 | 
| [14:27] | Oh, OK. | 好吧 | 
| [14:31] | Oh, no! | 不 | 
| [14:34] | It’s gone! That’s so weird. | 不见了 太诡异了 | 
| [14:36] | I don’t know how, where it went. | 不知道去哪里了 | 
| [14:41] | – You didn’t get it? – No. | -你没纹身 -没 | 
| [14:44] | Why didn’t you get it? | 你为什么没 | 
| [14:45] | I’m sorry! I’m sorry! | 对不起 | 
| [14:47] | Phoebe, how would you do this to me? This was all your idea | 菲比 你怎么可以这样对我 这全是你的主意 | 
| [14:50] | I know! I was gonna get it, but he came in with this needle. | 我知道 我本来是要纹的 可是他拿着针走进来 | 
| [14:53] | And did you know they do this with needles? | 你知道他们是用针纹的吗 | 
| [14:57] | Really? You don’t say? | 真的吗 你怎么不早说 | 
| [14:59] | Because mine was licked on by kittens! | 因为我的是猫舔上去的 | 
| [15:06] | Hey listen, I’m sorry about what happened. . . | 听着 今天的事我很抱歉 | 
| [15:08] | – Yeah, me too. – I know. | -我也是 -我知道 | 
| [15:13] | So do we need to hug here or. . .? | 我们需要抱一下吗 | 
| [15:16] | No, we’re all right. | 不 没关系 | 
| [15:20] | So I got you something. | 我有东西送你 | 
| [15:23] | Plastic spoons! | 塑料汤匙 | 
| [15:26] | – Great! – Lick away, my man! | -太棒了 -舔吧 老兄 | 
| [15:30] | These will go great in my new place till I get real ones. | 能先在我新家用上 过渡一下 | 
| [15:35] | What? | 什么 | 
| [15:36] | I can’t use these forever. Let’s face it, they’re no friend to the environment. | 我不能永远用塑料汤匙 这不环保 | 
| [15:41] | No, I mean what’s this about your new place? | 不 我是说 你说什么新家 | 
| [15:44] | I’m moving out, like we talked about. | 我要搬出去 我们谈过的 | 
| [15:46] | I didn’t think that was serious. | 我不知道你是认真的 | 
| [15:50] | You know, I thought that was just a fight. | 我以为我们只是在吵架 | 
| [15:53] | Well, it was a fight… | 我们是吵架了 | 
| [15:55] | … based on serious stuff, remember? | 有根有据的 记得吗 | 
| [15:58] | About how I never lived alone or anything? | 关于我从没一个人住过 | 
| [16:00] | I think it would be good for me. Help me to grow… | 我只是想 这对我有好处 帮我成长 | 
| [16:02] | …or whatever. | 之类的 | 
| [16:09] | Well, there you go. | 那好吧 | 
| [16:12] | Hey, are you cool with this? | 你不会生气吧 | 
| [16:14] | I don’t wanna leave you high and dry. | 我不想让你孤单寂寞 | 
| [16:16] | I’ve never been lower or wetter. | 我可从不觉得有多热闹 | 
| [16:21] | I’ll be fine. I’ll just turn your… | 我不要紧的 我准备把你的房间 | 
| [16:23] | … bedroom into a game room or somethin’, you know, | 改成游戏室之类的 | 
| [16:25] | Put the foosball table in there. | 把足球桌放在里面 | 
| [16:29] | Why do you get to keep the table? | 为什么桌子归你 | 
| [16:34] | I did pay for half of it. | 我付了一半的钱 | 
| [16:36] | Yeah. And uh, I paid for the other half. | 对 我付了另一半 | 
| [16:41] | I’ll tell you what. I’ll play you for it. | 这样吧 谁赢归谁 | 
| [16:45] | All right, you’re on. | 好 没问题 | 
| [16:46] | I can take two minutes out of my day to kick your ass. | 我可以抽两分钟杀你个片甲不留 | 
| [16:50] | Your little men are gonna get scored on more times than your sister. | 我得的分会比你妹被上过的次数还多 | 
| [17:01] | Which sister? | 哪个妹妹 | 
| [17:06] | So are you sorry that I told them? | 你后悔我告诉他们吗 | 
| [17:09] | No. It’s been a long time since your dad and I went running. | 不 我跟你爸好久没去跑步了 | 
| [17:17] | Well did you get it? Let me see. | 你们纹身了吗 给我看 | 
| [17:19] | – ls Ross here? – No he went out to get pizza. | -罗斯在吗 -不在 他买披萨去了 | 
| [17:21] | Oh really quick, O.K. | 抓紧 | 
| [17:24] | That’s great! | 好漂亮 | 
| [17:25] | Very tasteful. | 很有味道 | 
| [17:28] | – Wanna see mine? Wanna see mine? – Yes. | -要看我的吗 -要 | 
| [17:30] | What? You didn’t get one. | 什么 你又没纹 | 
| [17:31] | Okay. Well then, what is this? | 那这是什么 | 
| [17:36] | What are we looking at? | 要我们看什么 | 
| [17:39] | That blue freckle? | 那块蓝雀斑 | 
| [17:42] | That’s my tattoo. | 那是我的纹身 | 
| [17:44] | That is not a tattoo. That is a nothing. | 那不是纹身 什么也不是 | 
| [17:47] | I finally got her back in the chair, | 我好不容易让她回去纹身 | 
| [17:48] | …he barely touched her with the needle, she screamed and that was it. | 针根本都还没碰到她 她就叫唤着跑了 | 
| [17:53] | Okay, hi! | 好吧 | 
| [17:56] | For your information, this is exactly what I wanted. | 说实在的 这正是我想要的纹身 | 
| [18:01] | This is a tattoo of the Earth as seen from a great, great distance. | 这是个从很遥远的地方看到的地球 | 
| [18:07] | It’s the way my mother sees me from heaven. | 我妈从天堂看到我就是这样的 | 
| [18:10] | Oh, what a load of crap! | 放屁 | 
| [18:15] | That is a dot! | 那只是一个点 | 
| [18:16] | Your mother’s in heaven going, “Where the hell’s my lily, you wuss!” | 你妈正在天堂上大叫”我的百合在哪里 孬种” | 
| [18:22] | OK, Phoebe, that is not a tattoo. This is a tattoo! | 菲比 那不是个纹身 这才是个纹身 | 
| [18:30] | You got a tattoo? | 你去纹身了 | 
| [18:33] | Maybe. | 大概吧 | 
| [18:36] | But just a little one. Phoebe got the whole world! | 我只纹了个小的 菲比纹了全世界 | 
| [18:41] | Well, let me see. | 让我看看 | 
| [18:46] | Well? | 怎样 | 
| [18:47] | Well, it’s really… | 还真是… | 
| [18:51] | …sexy. | 性感 | 
| [18:52] | I wouldn’t have thought it would be, but… | 我没想到会这样 但… | 
| [19:00] | Really? | 真的 | 
| [19:01] | Yeah, so uh, is it sore or can you do stuff? | 对 所以会酸痛吗 你可以活动吗 | 
| [19:09] | I guess. | 可以吧 | 
| [19:11] | Save us some pizza. | 留些匹萨给我们 | 
| [19:19] | Get it out of the corner! | 别窝在角落 | 
| [19:22] | Pass it! Pass it! | 传球 传球 | 
| [19:24] | Stop talking to your men! | 别跟你的小兵讲话 | 
| [19:27] | Yes! And the table is mine. | 帅 桌子是我的了 | 
| [19:34] | Congratulations. | 恭喜了 | 
| [19:49] | You guys will still come visit me, right? | 你们还是会来看我 对吧 | 
| [19:51] | Oh, yeah! You got the big TV. | 当然 你有大屏幕电视 | 
| [19:53] | We’ll be over there all the time. | 我们会常去做客 | 
| [19:56] | Except when we are here. | 要不就是来这里 | 
| [20:03] | I know you’re just moving uptown, but I’ll really miss you. | 我知道你只是往北搬 我还是会想你的 | 
| [20:06] | I know, how can you not be accross the hall anymore. | 你怎么就不做我的对门了 | 
| [20:09] | Yeah, who’s gonna eat all our food, and tie up our phone lines, and… | 是啊 谁来吃光我们的东西 占用我们的电话 | 
| [20:14] | Is that my bra? | 那是我的胸罩吗 | 
| [20:18] | What are you doing with my bra? | 你拿我的胸罩去干什么 | 
| [20:19] | Oh no-no, it’s uh, it’s not what you think. | 不 你想歪了 | 
| [20:21] | We used it to fling water balloons off the roof. | 我们用来在屋顶上弹水球 | 
| [20:26] | Remember that, those junior high kids couldn’t even get theirs accross the street. | 记得吗 那些初中生连弹到对面都办不到 | 
| [20:30] | Yeah, I remember. | 是啊 我记得 | 
| [20:35] | Let’s bring the rest of these down to the truck. | 咱们把剩下的搬上卡车 | 
| [20:48] | So, uhh, em, you want me to uh, | 那…你要我 | 
| [20:52] | …give you a hand with the foosball table? | 帮你搬这个足球桌下去吗 | 
| [20:55] | Naa, you keep it, you need the practice. | 不了 你留着 你需要练习 | 
| [21:01] | Thanks. | 谢了 | 
| [21:03] | So… | 所以… | 
| [21:05] | … I guess this is it. | 那就这样了 | 
| [21:07] | Yeah, right, yeah. | 是啊 对 | 
| [21:08] | I guess so. | 应该是 | 
| [21:12] | Listen, uh, I don’t know when I’m gonna see you again. | 我不知道我们什么时候会再见 | 
| [21:16] | I’m guessing tonight at the coffeehouse. | 今晚在咖啡馆吧 | 
| [21:19] | Right. Yeah. Okay. | 对啊 | 
| [21:22] | Take care. | 保重了 |