时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Oh Drake. | 德雷克 |
[00:04] | I’m sorry Amber. | 抱歉 安柏 |
[00:05] | It’s just like Brad to have to have the last word. | 布莱德就是这样子 总得争个赢 |
[00:09] | I’m sorry I’m late, what happened? | 抱歉 我迟到了 怎么样 |
[00:10] | We, we just wanna see the end. | 我们在看结局 |
[00:12] | I want you Drake. | 我要你 德雷克 |
[00:13] | I know you do but you and I can never be together that way. | 这个我知道 但我们永远不可能有结果的 |
[00:17] | What? | 什么 |
[00:18] | There’s something I never told you Amber. | 有件事我一直没有告诉你 |
[00:21] | I’m actually your half-brother. | 其实我是你的异母哥哥 |
[00:30] | So what happens next? | 那后来怎么样呢 |
[00:31] | Well, I get the medical award for separating the siamese twins. | 我为连体婴做分割手术 得了医学奖 |
[00:34] | Then Amber and I go to Venezuela | 然后我跟安柏去委内瑞拉 |
[00:37] | to meet our other half-brother, Ramone. | 找另外一个异母哥哥雷蒙 |
[00:40] | And that’s where I find the world’s biggest emerald. | 我在那里找到了全世界最大的翡翠 |
[00:43] | It’s really big but it’s cursed. | 真的很大 但受了诅咒 |
[00:48] | God that is good TV. | 天啊 真是个好剧 |
[00:57] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[01:02] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[01:04] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[01:07] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[01:11] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[01:15] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[01:17] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[01:20] | when the rain starts to pour. | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:22] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:25] | like I’ve been there before. | 像我以前那样 |
[01:27] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:31] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[01:39] | Come on, Pheebs, play with meeee. | 菲比 跟我玩嘛 |
[01:40] | No. This game is grotesque. | 不 这种游戏太荒谬了 |
[01:43] | Twenty armless guys | 把二十个无臂男人 |
[01:44] | joined at the waist by a steel bar, | 用钢棒穿过腰间串成一串 |
[01:47] | forced to play soccer forever. | 被迫无止境地踢足球 |
[01:50] | Ahh, hello, human-rights violation. | 简直是侵犯人权嘛 |
[01:53] | Ya know Pheebs, don’t feel so bad for’em. | 菲比 不要为他们难过 |
[01:56] | After they’re done playing, | 等他们踢完足球后 |
[01:57] | I break out the little plastic women | 我会把小塑胶妞拿出来 |
[01:58] | and everybody has a pretty good time. | 大家都非常开心呀 |
[02:02] | Why don’t you play with your roommate? | 你干嘛不跟你室友玩 |
[02:04] | Ah he’s a, he’s not a big fan of foosball. | 他不爱玩桌上足球 |
[02:08] | Uh oh, ooh, are we not getting along with the new boy? | 你跟那个新来的处得不好吗 |
[02:10] | No he’s, he’s alright, | 不是啊 他很好 |
[02:12] | just uh, he spends most of his time in his room. | 只是多数时间他都关在房里 |
[02:15] | Maybe that’s because you haven’t taken the time to get to know him. | 那也许是因为 你没花时间去了解他 |
[02:17] | Let’s remedy that, shall we? | 我们来补救 好不好 |
[02:19] | We don’t need to remedy that. | 我们不需要补救 |
[02:21] | Oh yeah, it’ll be fun. | 要啊 会很好玩的 |
[02:25] | What was that? | 什么事 |
[02:26] | Hi, um, I just thought that it would be fun | 你好 我只是想我们三个 |
[02:29] | if the three of us had some beers and got to know each other. | 来点啤酒 彼此了解一下会很有意思 |
[02:32] | Yeah alright, that sounds alright. | 好的 听起来不错 |
[02:33] | Oh good, ok. | 太好了 |
[02:35] | Oh nooo, I have to go because I’m late for my um, | 不行 我得走了 因为我还要赶去参加 |
[02:40] | Green Eggs and Ham discussion group. | “绿蛋与火腿”研讨会 |
[02:43] | Um tonight it’s | 今晚的主题是 |
[02:44] | why he would not eat them on a train. | “为什么他不在火车上吃呢” |
[02:47] | Have fun bye. | 好好玩 拜 |
[02:49] | That was so lame. | 好烂的借口 |
[02:50] | I know, yeah. Ok, talk to him. | 我知道 你跟他谈谈吧 |
[02:58] | So, you uh, you think that Speed Racer guy gets a lot of tickets er? | 你觉得那个极速赛车手会被开很多罚单吗 |
[03:06] | That’s good, that’s good. So, so, so who broke up with who? | 好笑 好笑 那是谁甩了谁啊 |
[03:08] | What’re you kidding? I broke up with her. | 开什么玩笑 我甩了她呀 |
[03:10] | She actually thought that Sean Penn was the capital of Cambodia. | 她真的以为肖恩·潘是柬埔寨的首都 |
[03:15] | That’s good man, when everybody knows that the uh, | 太好笑了 大家都知道 |
[03:17] | the capital of Cambodia is uh… | 柬埔寨的首都是 |
[03:20] | – Well it’s not Sean Penn. – Not Sean Penn. | -不是肖恩·潘 -不是肖恩·潘 |
[03:23] | Alright, I, I’ve got a funny one, alright. | 好吧 我也有个好笑的 |
[03:25] | My last girlfriend Tilly. Ok, we’re eating breakfast, right, | 我前女友提莉 我们在吃早餐 |
[03:28] | and I made all these pancakes, there was like 50 pancakes right. | 我做了很多煎饼 大概有五十个吧 |
[03:31] | And all of the sudden she turns to me, alright, and she says, ‘Eddie.’ | 突然间她转过来 她说”艾迪” |
[03:33] | I say, ‘yeah,’ she says, ‘Eddie, I don’t want to see you anymore.’ | 我说”什么事” 她说”我不想再看到你了” |
[03:36] | And it was literally like she had reached into my chest, | 那就好像是 她把手伸进我的胸膛里 |
[03:39] | ripped out my heart, | 挖出了我的心 |
[03:41] | and smeared it all over my life, ya know. | 将心上的鲜血涂抹在我的生活中 |
[03:43] | And now there’s like this incredible abyss, ya know, | 现在我面前就像有一个万丈深渊 |
[03:46] | and I’m falling and I keep falling | 我就一直往下掉 往下掉 |
[03:48] | and I don’t think I’m ever gonna stop. | 永无止境地往下掉 |
[03:55] | That uh, wasn’t such a funny story, was it? | 这个故事不太好笑 是不是 |
[04:02] | And a crusty old man said I’ll do what I can | 一个坏脾气老头说我尽量 |
[04:05] | and the rest of the rats played moroccas. | 其他老鼠开始摇沙锤 |
[04:10] | That’s it, thanks, good night. | 唱完了 谢谢 晚安 |
[04:14] | Phoebe’s got another job, right? | 菲比有别的工作吧 |
[04:18] | Great set tonight Pheebs. | 唱得很好 菲比 |
[04:19] | I know. | 我知道 |
[04:22] | Well, we should probably get going. | 我想我们该走了 |
[04:23] | Um, we should go too, I got patients at 8 in the moring. | 我们也该走了 明早八点还有病人 |
[04:26] | Ya know, I was thinking. | 知道吗 我在想 |
[04:27] | Ya know how we always stay at your apartment? | 我们老是在你那边过夜 |
[04:29] | Well, I thought maybe tonight we’d stay at my place. | 或许今晚改住我这边吧 |
[04:31] | I don’t know, I don’t have my jammies. | 不知道 我没有带睡衣 |
[04:35] | Well, maybe you don’t need them. | 或许你不需要 |
[04:37] | My baby sister, ladies and gentlemen. | 我的小妹妹 各位先生女士 |
[04:42] | Shut up, I’m happy. | 闭嘴 我很快乐 |
[04:45] | Oh, this is so nice. Alright I have to make a speech. | 这太棒了 我必须要说几句 |
[04:48] | I just wanna say that of all the guys that Monica has been with, | 我只是想说 在莫妮卡交往过的 |
[04:52] | and that is a lot, | 为数众多的男友中 |
[04:55] | I like you the best. | 我最喜欢你了 |
[04:58] | Oh, thank you Pheebs. That’s very sweet. | 谢谢你 菲比 你嘴真甜 |
[05:02] | Hear that? She likes me best, | 听到了吗 她最喜欢我 |
[05:05] | and apparently there’ve been a lot. | 而且你显然阅人无数 |
[05:08] | Not a lot, Phoebe’s kidding, Phoebe’s crazy. | 没有啦 菲比在说笑 她是疯子 |
[05:13] | Phoebe’s dead. | 菲比死定了 |
[05:21] | – Hi. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[05:23] | I’m looking for Eddie Minowick. | 我找艾迪·曼诺威克 |
[05:24] | Oh, uh, he’s not here right now, uh, I’m Chandler, | 他现在不在 我叫钱德勒 |
[05:27] | can I take a message, or, or a fishtank? | 要我帮你传话 还是拿鱼缸呢 |
[05:30] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[05:31] | Oh, oh, c’mon in. | 请进 |
[05:34] | I’m Tilly. | 我叫提莉 |
[05:41] | I gather by that oh that he told you about me. | 看你这个样子 他一定跟你提过我了 |
[05:45] | Oh yeah, your uh, name came up in a uh, | 提过 你的大名在一段 |
[05:48] | conversation that terrified me to my very soul. | 令我惊心动魄的对话中 曾经出现过 |
[05:52] | He’s kind of intense huh? | 他这人有点激烈吧 |
[05:54] | Yes. Hey, can I ask you, is Eddie a little… | 对呀 请问你艾迪是不是有一点… |
[05:57] | A little what? | 有一点怎么样 |
[05:58] | Bit country? | 有点乡村 |
[06:03] | C’mon in here you roomie. | 快进来呀 室友 |
[06:05] | Hello Tilly. | 你好 提莉 |
[06:07] | Eddie, I just came by to drop off your tank. | 艾迪 我只是把鱼缸送过来 |
[06:10] | That’s very thoughtful of you. It’s very thougtful. | 你想得真是周到 非常周到 |
[06:18] | Well, ok then. I’m gonna go. Bye. | 就这样了 我走了 拜 |
[06:22] | Bye-bye. | 再见 |
[06:23] | Bye. | 再见 |
[06:26] | So, we gettin’ a fish? | 我们要养鱼吗 |
[06:28] | You had sex with her didn’t you? | 你们上床了 是不是 |
[06:33] | Pheebs, check it out, check it out, check it out, check it out. | 菲比 你看 你看… |
[06:35] | Oh, ooh, Soap Opera Digest, oh that’s one of my favorite digests. | 《肥皂剧文摘》 我最喜欢的文摘之一 |
[06:41] | Page 42, page 42, page 42. | 42页… |
[06:43] | Ok, ok, ok. Ooh, hey ‘new doc on the block, | 好的 好的 医界新秀 |
[06:47] | Days of Our Lives’ Joey Tribbiani.’ | 《我们的日子》乔伊·崔比安尼 |
[06:49] | Ooh, cool picture. | 好帅的照片 |
[06:52] | Ooh, I look good. | 我好帅 |
[06:56] | Hey is this true, that you write a lot of your own lines? | 这是真的吗 很多台词都是你自己写的 |
[06:59] | Uh, well, kinda yeah. | 可以这么说啦 |
[07:02] | Like, remember last week when Alex was in the accident? | 记得上周 亚历克斯出事那一集吗 |
[07:05] | Well the line in the script was, | 剧本上的台词是 |
[07:07] | ‘If we don’t get this woman to a hospital, she’s going to die.’ | 我们不送这女人去医院的话 她会死的 |
[07:10] | But I made it, ‘ If this woman doesn’t get to a hospital, | 被我改成了 这个女人不去医院的话 |
[07:14] | she’s not gonna live.’ | 她就活不成了 |
[07:18] | Ohh, ok, I see what you did there. | 我懂你做了什么了 |
[07:24] | Aren’t you afraid though, | 那你不怕 |
[07:25] | that the writers are gonna be kinda mad when they read this? | 那些编剧看到这篇文章会生气吗 |
[07:28] | Huh? Never really thought about the writers. | 是嘛 我倒没有考虑过那些编剧 |
[07:31] | The scripts just kinda come to my house. | 剧本总是送来我家 |
[07:37] | But you know what? This makes me look good, | 但你知道吗 这样让我很有面子 |
[07:40] | which makes the show look good, | 就让电视剧有了面子 |
[07:42] | which makes the writers look good | 也让编剧有了面子 |
[07:43] | so how could they be mad about that? | 他们怎么可能会生我的气呢 |
[07:47] | Makes up most of his lines. Son-of-a-. | 他写了自己大部分的台词 混蛋 |
[07:53] | Yeah, well, write this jerkweed. | 很好 看我怎么收拾你 |
[07:56] | I fall down an elevator shaft? | 我跌下了电梯井 |
[07:57] | What the hell does this mean, I fall down an elevator shaft? | 这什么意思 我跌下了电梯井 |
[08:00] | Uhh, I don’t know, I just bring the scripts. | 我不知道 我只是送剧本过来 |
[08:06] | They can’t kill me, | 他们不能杀我 |
[08:07] | I’m Francesca’s long lost son. | 我是弗朗西斯卡失散的儿子呀 |
[08:10] | Right. Could you sign this? | 对 请你签收好吗 |
[08:13] | No. No way, I’m not signing that. | 不可能 我才不签呢 |
[08:16] | I don’t think that’s gonna affect the plot of the show. | 我不认为这对剧情会有什么影响 |
[08:21] | How can they do this to me? | 他们怎么能这么对我 |
[08:26] | Er, uh, I’m just gonna go. Sorry. | 我要走了 很遗憾 |
[08:37] | Well it wasn’t that many guys. | 也没有那么多个啦 |
[08:38] | I mean, if you consider how many guys there actually are, | 如果你考虑到全世界有多少男人的话 |
[08:42] | it’s a very small percentage. | 那个比例是非常小的 |
[08:44] | Hey, it’s not that big a deal, I was just curious. | 没什么大不了的 我只是好奇罢了 |
[08:48] | G’night. | 晚安 |
[08:48] | Night Richard. Good luck Mon. | 晚安 理查德 好运 莫妮卡 |
[08:52] | Alright, before I tell you, uh, | 好吧 我说之前 |
[08:54] | why don’t you tell me how many women you’ve been with. | 你先说你有过几个女人 |
[08:58] | Two. | 两个 |
[08:59] | Two? Two? How is that possible? | 两个 才两个 那怎么可能 |
[09:04] | I mean, have you seen you? | 你知道你长得有多帅吗 |
[09:09] | Well, I mean what can I say? | 我能说什么呢 |
[09:11] | I, I was married to Barbara for 30 years. | 我跟芭芭拉做了三十年的夫妻 |
[09:14] | She was my high school sweetheart, | 我们在高中就认识了 |
[09:15] | now you, that’s two. | 加上你 一共两个 |
[09:18] | Two it is. Ok, time for bed, I’m gonna go brush my teeth. | 那就两个吧 该睡觉了 我去刷牙了 |
[09:23] | Woah, woah, no wait a minute now. C’mon it’s your turn. | 你先等一等 来啊 换你了 |
[09:28] | Oh c’mon. | 快说呀 |
[09:30] | Ya know, I don’t need the actual number, | 我不需要确切的数字 |
[09:33] | just a ballpark. | 大概就行(也指棒球场) |
[09:36] | Ok, it is definitely less than a ballpark. | 反正肯定比一个棒球场的人数要少 |
[09:44] | Wow, I am so glad I’m not Monica right now. | 真庆幸现在我不是莫妮卡 |
[09:46] | Tell me about it. So what, what’s your magic number? | 那还用说 你的神奇数字是多少 |
[09:54] | C’mon, you know everyone I’ve been with. All, both of them. | 说嘛 我交往过的你都认识 就两个 |
[09:59] | Well, there’s you. | 有你 |
[10:02] | Better not be doin’ these in order. | 最好不要说我是第一个 |
[10:05] | Ok, uh, Billy Dreskin, Pete Carney, | 比利·崔斯津 彼得·卡尼 |
[10:09] | Barry, and uh, oh, | 巴瑞 还有 |
[10:12] | Paolo. | 保罗 |
[10:13] | Oh yes, the weenie from Torrini. | 对 意大利来的蠢驴 |
[10:17] | Oh honey, are you jealous of Paolo? | 亲爱的 你嫉妒保罗吗 |
[10:21] | Oh, c’mon, I’m so much happier | 我跟他在一起 从没像 |
[10:24] | – with you than I ever was with him. – Really? | -跟你在一起这么快乐过 -真的 |
[10:27] | Oh please. That Paolo thing was barely a relationship. | 拜托 跟保罗那一段连交往都算不上 |
[10:31] | All it really was was just, ya know, meaningless animal sex. | 那只能算是无意义的野兽般的性关系 |
[10:39] | Ok, ya know, that sounded soooo much better in my head. | 这话在我脑中听起来不是这个味道 |
[10:45] | Eddie, I didn’t sleep with your ex-girlfriend. | 艾迪 我没有跟你的前女友上床 |
[10:47] | That’s very interesting, ya know, | 有意思 |
[10:48] | ’cause that’s exactly what someone who slept with her would say. | 因为跟她上过床的人 都会这么说 |
[10:51] | This is nuts. This is crazy. | 你疯了 你疯了 |
[10:53] | She came over for like two minutes, | 她只来了两分钟而已 |
[10:54] | dropped off a fish tank, and left, end of story. | 放下鱼缸就走了 就是这样 |
[10:57] | Where’s Buddy? | 巴迪在哪里 |
[10:58] | Buddy? | 巴迪 |
[10:59] | My fish, Buddy. | 我的鱼巴迪 |
[11:02] | There was no fish when she dropped it off. | 她只带了鱼缸 缸里没鱼 |
[11:04] | Oh, this is, this is unbelievable. | 这真令人难以置信 |
[11:07] | I mean, first you sleep with my ex-girlfriend | 你先跟我的前任女友上床 |
[11:09] | then you insult my inteligenct by lying about it | 以为我会笨到去相信你的谎言 |
[11:11] | and then you kill my fish, my Buddy? | 然后你杀了我的鱼 我的巴迪 |
[11:13] | Hey I didn’t kill your fish. Look Eddie… | 我没有杀你的鱼啊 你听我说 艾迪 |
[11:20] | Would you look at what I’m doin’ here. | 瞧我在做什么呀 |
[11:23] | That can’t be smart. | 这样太不明智了 |
[11:28] | So we’re just gonna take this guy right off ya | 所以我们把这家伙从你身上拿开 |
[11:31] | and put him here in Mr. Pocket. | 把它放到我的口袋先生里 |
[11:36] | Tangellon? | 来个橘柚吧 |
[11:47] | That’s it? That’s the | 就这样吗 这就是 |
[11:49] | giant number you were afraid to tell me? | 你害怕告诉我的庞大数目吗 |
[11:51] | Well yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:52] | Well, that’s not bad at all. | 那还好嘛 |
[11:54] | I mean, you had me thinkin it was like a fleet. | 你害我以为有一个舰队那么多 |
[11:58] | You really ok with it? | 你真的觉得没关系吗 |
[11:59] | Oh honey, I’m fine. | 亲爱的 没关系 |
[12:01] | Oh, yay. | 太好了 |
[12:05] | Ok about that two. | 关于那两个 |
[12:08] | What? Alright, what about my two? | 什么 好吧 我的”两个”怎么了 |
[12:13] | Well, it just seems like a really small number. | 只是听起来真的好少哦 |
[12:15] | Right, and… | 对 还有呢 |
[12:18] | And, well, don’t you have a lot of wild oats to sew? | 还有 难道你不想到处拈花惹草吗 |
[12:23] | Or is that what you’re doing with me? | 或者你现在就是这个态度 |
[12:24] | Oh my God, am I an oat? | 天啊 我是路边的野花吗 |
[12:27] | Honey, you are not an oat. | 亲爱的 你不是被采的花 |
[12:30] | I, I mean I don’t know, I, I guess I’m just not an oat guy. | 我不知道 我想我不是喜欢拈花惹草的人 |
[12:34] | I’ve only slept with women I’ve been in love with. | 我只跟我爱的女人上床 |
[12:36] | But you’ve only slept with two people. | 但是你只跟两个人上过床 |
[12:43] | Right. | 对 |
[12:51] | You know I love you too, right. | 你知道我也爱你吧 |
[12:55] | Now I do. | 现在我知道了 |
[13:02] | Ross, Ross, please listen to me. | 罗斯 拜托听我说 |
[13:05] | Ross, you are so much better for me than Paolo ever was. | 罗斯 你比保罗好太多了 |
[13:09] | I mean you care about me, you’re loving, you make me laugh. | 你关心我 你有爱心 你逗我笑 |
[13:12] | Oh, hey, if I make you laugh, here’s an idea, | 如果我逗你笑 我有个主意 |
[13:15] | why don’t you invite Paulo over and have a little romp in the sack | 不如你邀请保罗过来在床上野兽一下 |
[13:17] | and I’ll just stand in the corner and tell knock-knock jokes. | 而我就站在角落讲敲门的笑话 |
[13:21] | God, Ross, look, what you and I have is special, | 老天 罗斯 我们的感情很特别 |
[13:25] | all Paolo and I ever had was… | 我跟保罗有的只是 |
[13:27] | Animal sex, animal sex? | 野兽般的性关系 |
[13:31] | So what’re you saying, I mean, you’re saying that like, | 所以你什么意思呢 你是说 |
[13:33] | there’s nothing between us animal at all. | 我们之间就没有任何”兽性”的东西吗 |
[13:36] | I mean there’s not even like, uhm, a little animal, | 甚至连小小的”兽性”都没有吗 |
[13:39] | not even, not even like, like chipmunk sex? | 甚至连 连”花栗鼠性”都没有吗 |
[13:46] | Ok, Ross, try to hear me. | 罗斯 拜托你听我说 |
[13:50] | Ok, I, hey, I’m not gonna lie to you. Ok, it was good with Paolo. | 我不想对你说谎 跟保罗的性爱是很好 |
[13:55] | Knock-knock. | 敲敲门 |
[13:56] | But, | 但是 |
[13:59] | what you and I have is so much better. | 我们两个所拥有的比那好多了 |
[14:02] | Ok, we have tenderness, we have intimacy, | 我们有温柔 我们有亲密 |
[14:05] | we connect. | 我们灵犀相通 |
[14:07] | Ya know, I swear, | 我发誓 |
[14:09] | this is the best I have ever had. | 这是我拥有过的最棒的 |
[14:15] | Until now. | 直到现在 |
[14:23] | Hi. Richard just told me he loves me. | 理查德刚说他爱我 |
[14:27] | Oh my God, honey that’s great. | 天啊 亲爱的 太棒了 |
[14:30] | I know. I just can’t find… | 我知道 只是我找不到… |
[14:32] | Oh they’re in the top drawer. Hurry. | 在第一个抽屉 快 |
[14:34] | You need one too? | 你也要啊 |
[14:35] | Ooooh yeah. | 对呀 |
[14:38] | Found it. | 找到了 |
[14:44] | There’s only one. | 只有一个 |
[14:45] | Monica. | 莫妮卡 |
[14:47] | Hi. Uh, we’ll be right there, we’re just trying to decide something. | 我马上来 我们在决定事情 |
[14:56] | Rachel. | 瑞秋 |
[15:10] | They’re just trying to decide somehting. | 她们两个在决定事情 |
[15:12] | Good, good, good. | 好 很好 |
[15:20] | So, is uh, was your moustache, did, used to be different? | 你的小胡子 跟以前有不同吗 |
[15:26] | No. | 没有 |
[15:31] | How do you uh, ya know, keep it so neat? | 你怎么能够保持得那么整齐 |
[15:36] | I have a little comb. | 我有一把小梳子 |
[15:42] | And what do you call that? | 那个梳子叫什么 |
[15:43] | A moustache comb. | 胡子梳 |
[15:46] | Ok, I, I will do your laundry for one month. | 我帮你洗一个月的衣服 |
[15:50] | No. | 不 |
[15:52] | Ok, ok, ok, I will, I will, | 好吧 我会 我会 |
[15:54] | I, hey, I will clean the apartment for two months. | 我打扫两个月的房子 |
[15:57] | Alright, I tell you what, I’ll give this to you now | 好的 这样吧 只要你告诉我 |
[16:00] | if you can tell me where we keep the dustpan. | 簸箕放在哪里 这个现在就给你 |
[16:12] | So were you in Nam? | 你有没有打过越战 |
[16:18] | Rock-paper-scissors? | 剪刀石头布 |
[16:19] | Yeah. | 没问题 |
[16:21] | One two three. | 一二三 |
[16:23] | Yeesss. | 太棒了 |
[16:26] | Fine, go have sex. | 很好 上床吧 |
[16:30] | No. You have got it completely wrong. | 不对 你完完全全搞错了 |
[16:33] | John Savage was Deerhunter, no legs, | 约翰·萨维奇演的是《猎鹿人》 没有腿 |
[16:36] | John Voit was Coming Home, couldn’t feel his legs. | 约翰·沃伊特演的是《归乡》 腿瘫痪了 |
[16:39] | No, no way. You’ve got it totally the other way around my friend. | 不对 你完完全全搞反了 朋友 |
[16:42] | John Voit was… | 约翰·沃伊特是… |
[16:43] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[16:44] | What, what oh…. | 什么 |
[16:54] | Shall we? | 进去吧 |
[16:55] | It’s not gonna happen. They’re doing it tonight, | 今晚不可能了 今天晚上他们做 |
[16:58] | we can do it tomorrow. | 我们可以明天再做 |
[17:02] | Uh, in the future, if I could see the schedule beforehand… | 以后 可不可以先让我看看时间表 |
[17:10] | So, when I woke up this morning, | 我今天早上醒来的时候 |
[17:12] | he’d stolen all the insoles out of my shoes. | 发现他偷了我所有的鞋垫 |
[17:16] | Why? | 为什么 |
[17:17] | Because he thinks I slept with his ex-girlfriend and killed his fish. | 那家伙以为我睡了他前女友 还杀了他的鱼 |
[17:21] | Why would you kill his fish? | 你干嘛杀了他的鱼 |
[17:26] | Because sometimes, Phoebe after you sleep with someone, | 菲比 因为有时候你跟人上床之后 |
[17:29] | you have to kill the fish. | 就必须要杀条鱼 |
[17:33] | Chandler honey, I’m sorry. | 钱德勒 亲爱的 真抱歉 |
[17:36] | Ok, can we watch Joey’s show now please? | 可以看乔伊的电视剧了吗 |
[17:39] | Wait, he’s not here yet. | 等等 他还没有到 |
[17:41] | So, he’s on the show, he knows what happens. | 他是其中角色 他知道情节 |
[17:44] | Oh, I’m fine about my problem now, by the way. | 对了 我不在乎我的问题了 |
[17:46] | Oh good. | 很好 |
[17:50] | Amber, I want you to know that | 安柏 我想你知道 |
[17:52] | I’ll always be there for you, | 我会永远支持你的 |
[17:54] | as a friend and as your brother. | 我是你一辈子的朋友跟兄弟 |
[17:57] | Oh Drake. | 德雷克 |
[17:59] | Hard day huh? First the medical award, this. | 辛苦了 先是医学大奖 然后是这个 |
[18:03] | Yeah, some guys are just lucky I guess. | 是呀 我想有些人就是天生好运 |
[18:07] | Dr. Remore, report to first floor emergency, stat. | 拉莫瑞医生 请立即到一楼急诊室报到 |
[18:13] | Well then, uh, I uhh, guess that’s me. | 那么 看来在叫我了 |
[18:19] | Anyone else need to go on the elevator? | 还有谁想坐电梯的 |
[18:21] | Dr. Horton, Dr. Wong? | 霍顿医生 翁医生 |
[18:23] | No, no, they only said you. | 他们只叫你一个人啊 |
[18:28] | Oh, ok. Alright. | 好吧 我去吧 |
[18:31] | I love you Drake. | 我爱你 德雷克 |
[18:33] | Yeah, whatever. | 好 随便啦 |
[18:35] | Oh no. | 不好 |
[18:36] | Drake, look out. | 德雷克 小心 |
[18:42] | Did they just kill off Joey? | 他们刚刚杀了乔伊吗 |
[18:43] | No. | 不 |
[18:47] | Now maybe. | 现在好像是的 |
[18:50] | – Come on. – Joey. | -快开门 -乔伊 |
[18:52] | Open up. We want to talk to you. | 开门 我们想跟你谈一谈 |
[18:54] | I don’t feel like talkin. | 我不想谈 |
[18:55] | Oh c’mon Joey, we care about you. | 别这样了 乔伊 我们关心你 |
[18:57] | We’re worried about you. | 我们很担心你 |
[18:59] | And some of us really have to pee. | 有些人真的很尿急呀 |
[19:06] | Sorry Joey. | 抱歉 乔伊 |
[19:10] | Listen, sorry about your death, that really sucks. | 听着 很遗憾你的死 真的很惨 |
[19:14] | We came over as soon as we saw. | 我们一看到就赶过来了 |
[19:16] | How could you not tell us? | 你怎么不告诉我们呢 |
[19:17] | I don’t know, I was kinda hopin’ no one would ever find out. | 我不知道 我有点希望没有人会发现 |
[19:22] | Well, maybe they can find a way to bring you back. | 或许他们可以让你起死回生 |
[19:25] | Naa, they said that when they found my body, | 不会 他们说找到我尸体时 |
[19:29] | my brain was so smashed in that | 我的脑袋已经摔得稀巴烂了 |
[19:31] | the only doctor that could have saved me was me. | 而唯一救得了我的人是我 |
[19:36] | Supposed to be some kind of irony or somethin. | 说是故意要看起来讽刺什么的 |
[19:40] | But Joey, you’re gonna be fine. | 乔伊 你不会有事的 |
[19:42] | You don’t need that show, it was just a dumb soap opera. | 你不需要那个节目 那只是个很蠢的肥皂剧 |
[19:46] | Phoebe, this was the greatest thing that ever happened to me. | 菲比 这是我这辈子最棒的事 |
[19:50] | Yes, I was going to incorporate that. | 没错 我本来是要那样说的 |
[19:54] | Oh good, here’s Monica, she’ll have something nice to say. | 很好 莫妮卡来了 她会说句好听的啦 |
[19:58] | Um, I straightened out your shower curtain so you won’t get mildew. | 我把你的浴帘拉开了 以免发霉 |
[20:03] | What? To me that’s nice. | 怎么了 我觉得这是好事啊 |
[20:07] | It’s gonna be ok. You know that. | 不要紧的 你知道的 |
[20:09] | No, I don’t. | 不 我不知道 |
[20:12] | It’s like, ya know, you work your whole life for somethin’ | 就好像你奋斗了一辈子去追求 |
[20:15] | and you think that when you get it | 你会认为当你办到的时候 |
[20:17] | it’s never gonna be as good as you thought it would be. | 永远不会像你想的那样好 |
[20:20] | But this so was. Ya know, it changed everything. | 不过这个就跟想象的一样好 它改变了一切 |
[20:24] | Like the other day, I got this credit card application, | 那天 我收到一张信用卡申请表 |
[20:27] | and I was pre-approved. | 竟然是预先批准的 |
[20:32] | I’ve never been pre-approved for anything in my life. | 我这辈子从没被预先批准过 |
[20:36] | I’m sorry man. | 很遗憾 老兄 |
[20:37] | Yeah, Joey honey, I don’t know if this’ll mean anything to you | 乔伊 我不知道这对你有没有意义 |
[20:40] | but you’ll always be pre-approved with us. | 但我们永远会预先批准你的 |
[20:45] | No, that means nothin to me. | 不 对我没有意义 |
[20:54] | Pecan sandy, just made em. | 核桃饼 刚出炉的 |
[20:58] | Yeah alright. | 好的 |
[21:01] | What’re these, raisins? | 这是什么 葡萄干吗 |
[21:02] | Uh, sure, why not. | 当然了 有何不可 |
[21:12] | Listen Eddie, um, | 听我说 艾迪 |
[21:14] | I’ve been thinking about our current living situation | 我想过我们目前的合住情况 |
[21:16] | and uh, why are you smiling? | 你为什么要笑 |
[21:19] | I got a little surprise, look. There’s a new fishie. | 我有个小小的惊喜 我新买了条鱼 |
[21:23] | I named him uh, Chandler, you know, after, after you. | 我叫它钱德勒 以你为名 |
[21:37] | Well that’s not an, even a real fish. | 这根本不是一条真鱼啊 |
[21:40] | No, that’s a goldfish cracker. | 这是金鱼饼干 |
[21:45] | What’s you point man? | 你要说什么 |
[21:50] | Ok, good night. | 晚安了 |
[21:53] | You big freak of nature. | 你这个大变态 |
[22:22] | Ohh, brisk tonight. | 今天晚上好冷 |
[22:24] | Oh man. | 可不是 |
[22:26] | Let’s never speak of this. | 以后永远别提这事 |
[22:27] | You got it. | 没问题 |