时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Stocks and bonds are moving higher…. | 股票 债券今天全部上涨 |
[00:04] | Monica, why are we watching the Business Channel? | 莫妮卡 我们为什么看商业台 |
[00:07] | Because I was going by it the other day I saw there was a stock | 因为我前几天看到有支股票 |
[00:10] | with my initials, MEG, on it. | 是我名字的缩写MEG |
[00:12] | sometimes I have to watch for two or three hours | 有时我得苦等两三个小时 |
[00:14] | before it comes up again. | 才会再看到 |
[00:14] | But when it does, it’s pretty exciting. | 但是看到的时候蛮兴奋的 |
[00:18] | Okay, honey, you really need a job. | 亲爱的 我看你是真的需要份工作 |
[00:22] | Mon, speaking of which, | 莫妮卡 说到这个 |
[00:23] | dad says he knows someone you can call for an interview. | 爸说他认识一个人你可以去应征 |
[00:24] | – Really? – Ok, right there! | -是吗 -好了 |
[00:26] | That’s the third sign today. Right there. | 这是今天的第三个预兆了 第三个了 |
[00:30] | On behalf of everyone, I’d just like to say, “Huh?” | 我替在座的每一位 说一声”什么” |
[00:34] | No, ’cause you just said “dad.” | 因为你刚刚说了”爸” |
[00:35] | And everywhere I go today | 今天我不管到什么地方 |
[00:38] | I keep getting signs telling me to go see my father. | 都一直得到叫我去找我爸的预兆 |
[00:40] | Like when I was walking over here | 像我来这里的时候 |
[00:41] | and I passed a buffet. | 我经过一个小吃店(音同布菲) |
[00:45] | Which is my father’s last name. | 这是我爸的姓 |
[00:49] | And they were serving franks | 小吃店供应法兰克福香肠(音同弗兰克) |
[00:51] | which is his first name minus the “s” at the end. | 他的名字只差最后一个”S” |
[00:53] | Yes. | 是的 |
[00:55] | And there was a rotisserie with a spinning chicken. | 还有一家烤肉店 烤架上有鸡在转 |
[00:59] | His Indian name? | 他的印第安名字吗 |
[01:02] | No. Because I chickened out the last time… | 不是 因为我上次临”机”脱逃了 |
[01:07] | …when I tried to meet him. | 就在上次去见他时 |
[01:09] | So I mean coincidences? I don’t think so. | 巧合吗 我不认为哦 |
[01:11] | – Freaky. – Weird, weird. | -奇哉怪哉 -怪透了 |
[01:13] | Okay, so who wants the last hamburger? | 最后一个汉堡谁要 |
[01:15] | All right, that’s it. Now I have to go see him. | 好了 够了 我非去不可了 |
[01:18] | Why? | 为什么 |
[01:19] | Hamburger? McDonald’s? | 汉堡 麦当劳 |
[01:23] | Old McDonald had a farm. My dad is a pharmacist. | 麦老先生有块地 我爸是”低”头配药的 |
[01:33] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[01:38] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[01:40] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[01:43] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[01:47] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[01:50] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[01:53] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[01:56] | when the rain starts to pour. | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:58] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[02:01] | like I’ve been there before. | 像我以前那样 |
[02:03] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[02:06] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[02:15] | Man, I am so beat. | 老兄 我累死了 |
[02:19] | You wanna forget racquetball and hang out? | 别去打什么壁球了 就在这里混吧 |
[02:21] | Yeah, all right. | 好吧 |
[02:25] | Hey, you’re in our seats. | 那是我们的位子 |
[02:28] | Sorry, we didn’t know. | 抱歉 我们不知道 |
[02:29] | We were sitting there. | 我们本来坐那里的 |
[02:31] | Okay. There is one more way to say it. | 好吧 还有另外一种说法 |
[02:34] | Who knows it? | 谁知道 |
[02:37] | Was that supposed to be funny? | 你这是在说笑话吗 |
[02:39] | Actually, I was going for colorful. | 其实我在说多姿多采的话 |
[02:42] | – What’s with this guy? – What’s with you? | -这家伙怎么了 -你怎么了 |
[02:44] | Nothing. Nothing’s with him. | 没什么 他没怎么 |
[02:47] | Enjoy your coffee. | 请慢用咖啡 |
[02:55] | What just happened? | 刚刚发生了什么事 |
[02:58] | I just took your hat. | 我刚拿了你的帽子 |
[03:00] | See, I can be funny too. | 你看 我也能妙趣横生 |
[03:02] | My joke is that I took your hat. | 我的笑话就是拿了你的帽子 |
[03:06] | That is funny. | 那真有趣啊 |
[03:08] | – Can I have it back? – No. | -能还给我吗 -不行 |
[03:13] | – No? – No! | -不行 -不行 |
[03:15] | Okay, Okay. | 好的 好的 |
[03:18] | You know what? I think you’re very funny. | 你知道吗 我觉得你很风趣 |
[03:21] | Kudos on that hat joke. | 我真的好崇拜你哦 |
[03:26] | But come on, guys, just give him back the hat. | 别这样 两位 把帽子还给他嘛 |
[03:29] | Why should we? | 为什么 |
[03:31] | Because it’s a special hat. | 因为那是顶特别的帽子 |
[03:35] | See, he bought it because he was feeling really down one day. | 有一天他的心情很不好 就买了这顶帽子 |
[03:38] | So he got the hat… | 他用帽子 |
[03:39] | …to cheer himself up, you know? | 来帮自己打气 |
[03:42] | – Chandler… – Stop talking. Stop talking now. | -钱德勒 -闭嘴 现在就闭嘴 |
[03:47] | Let me get this straight. You’re stealing my hat? | 让我搞清楚 你就这么抢了我的帽子吗 |
[03:50] | You got a problem with that? | 你有意见吗 |
[03:51] | No, just wanna make sure we’re on the same page. | 没 我只是想确定大家达成了共识 |
[03:57] | How’d the interview go? | 面试结果怎么样 |
[03:59] | It bit. | 逊毙了 |
[04:01] | It was a 50s theme restaurant. | 那是一家50年代主题的餐厅 |
[04:04] | I have to cook in a costume and dance on the counter. | 我得穿戏服做菜 还得在吧台上跳舞 |
[04:07] | I was a sous chef at Cafe des Artistes. | 我以前可是”艺匠咖啡”的副主厨 |
[04:09] | How could I take a job where I have to | 我怎能接受一个 |
[04:11] | make something called Laverne and Curly Fries? | 我得做”卷卷脆薯”的工作呢 |
[04:15] | – Don’t do it. – How can I not do it? | -那就别做啊 -我怎么能不做呢 |
[04:17] | I have $127 in the bank! | 我银行里面只剩下127块了 |
[04:19] | Monica, relax. Go get a beer. | 莫妮卡 放轻松 去拿瓶啤酒 |
[04:22] | I don’t want a beer. | 我不想喝啤酒 |
[04:23] | Who said it was for you? | 谁说是给你的 |
[04:33] | What’s the matter with you? | 你们两个怎么了 |
[04:35] | Some mean guys at the coffeehouse took my hat. | 咖啡馆里有个坏蛋抢了我的帽子 |
[04:38] | – No! – You’re kidding? | -不会吧 -你开玩笑 |
[04:40] | It was ridiculous. These guys they were bullies. | 简直荒唐透了 这些人就是恶霸 |
[04:43] | Actual bullies. | 是真正的恶霸 |
[04:45] | We’re grownups. This kind of stuff isn’t supposed to happen anymore. | 我们是成年人 不应该再碰上这种事了 |
[04:51] | Oh, no, wait a minute. I have no one. | 不 等一下 我孤家寡人 |
[04:59] | Let’s go down there and get your hat back. | 我们下去把你的帽子拿回来 |
[05:02] | Forget it. It’s probably stripped and sold for parts by now. | 算了吧 说不定已经被拆成零件卖掉了 |
[05:08] | – I went up! – What? | -我涨了 -什么 |
[05:10] | My stock, MEG, it went up two points. | 我的股票MEG 涨了两个点 |
[05:14] | Do you realize that if I’d invested my $127 | 若我昨天把我的127元 |
[05:16] | in myself yesterday… | 投资在我自己身上 |
[05:18] | …that l’d, like, have a lot more than that today. | 那我今天就会比昨天有钱了 |
[05:23] | You know what? I’m going to do it. | 知道吗 我要放手一搏 |
[05:26] | – Do what? – Put all my money in me. | -搏什么 -拿钱投资我 |
[05:28] | Monica, what are you talking about? | 莫妮卡 你在鬼扯什么 |
[05:29] | You don’t know the first thing about the stock market. | 你对股市一窍不通 |
[05:31] | What’s to know? Buy, sell. High, low. Bears, bulls. | 要通什么 买卖高低 熊市 牛市 |
[05:35] | Yes, Manhattan. | 喂 曼哈顿 |
[05:37] | Telephone number for the stock… | 麻烦帮我查个号码 股票 |
[05:39] | …selling store. | 商店的 |
[05:51] | See? didn’t I told you these pillows would be a good idea. | 你看 我就说带枕头来是对的吧 |
[05:55] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[05:57] | Here we go. | 就这样了 |
[05:59] | For the first time in my life, I’m gonna say, “Hi, Birth Father!” | 我这辈子第一次 要喊”嗨 生父”了 |
[06:04] | – We love you. We’re here for you. – Good luck. | -我们爱你 我们支持你 -一切顺利 |
[06:06] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:11] | Hey, Rach, you want some sandwich? | 瑞秋 要不要三明治 |
[06:14] | What is in that? | 里面有什么 |
[06:15] | Olive loaf and ham spread. No mayo. | 橄榄火腿加火腿酱 没涂蛋黄酱 |
[06:18] | No, because mayo, that would make it gross. | 是啊 涂了蛋黄酱就恶心了 |
[06:25] | – Run, Phoebe, run! – No, no, doggy, please! | -跑 菲比 跑 -不要 狗狗 拜托 |
[06:27] | I do so want to love all animals. | 我想爱所有的动物 |
[06:29] | Please, no. Back off! | 拜托别咬 快走 |
[06:31] | Get him a bone, get a bone. You gotta bone? | 给它骨头 拿骨头来 有没有骨头 |
[06:33] | Are you kidding? | 开什么玩笑 |
[06:34] | Look, kibbles! Bits! God, all right. | 看 狗粮 老天 够了 |
[06:37] | Get the hell off my leg, you yippity piece of crap! | 放开我的腿 你这个狗东西 |
[06:47] | Okay. All right. We have a problem. | 好了 我们碰上难题了 |
[06:50] | Well why don’t you just reach out and take his trampoline. | 你出去拿走它的蹦床就好了 |
[06:53] | Okay, here, I know what we can do. | 我知道怎么办了 |
[06:55] | Hey,hey no. | 别 |
[06:58] | Okay, doggy, get the sandwich! | 狗狗 去吃三明治 |
[07:01] | Ok go get the sandwich, get the sandwich doggie. | 去吃三明治啊 去吃三明治 |
[07:03] | Good doggie get the sandwich, get the… | 好狗狗 去吃三明治 |
[07:05] | Ok, Joey, the dog will lick himself | 乔伊 它连自己都舔 |
[07:08] | but he will not touch your sandwich. | 却不碰你的三明治 |
[07:09] | What does that tell you? | 这告诉你什么 |
[07:12] | – Well if he’s not gonna eat it, I will. – Are you crazy? | -它不吃的话 我自己吃 -你疯了吧 |
[07:14] | Phoebs, he’s just a little dog. | 菲比 它是只小狗而已 |
[07:24] | – Hey. – What? | -嘿 -干嘛 |
[07:26] | Do you have to be a Century 21 real-estate agent… | 一定要做21世纪的房地产经纪人 |
[07:29] | …to get to wear those cool jackets? | 才能穿着那么酷的外套吗 |
[07:34] | Do you say this stuff to girls? | 你会跟女生这样搭讪吗 |
[07:40] | Isn’t that the guy who used to wear your hat? | 那不是你帽子的旧主人吗 |
[07:43] | And look where they’re sitting. | 看他们坐在哪里了 |
[07:48] | You’re joking, right? You guys just walked through the door. | 你在说笑吧 你们才刚进门 |
[07:51] | Maybe we didn’t make it clear enough. | 或许我们说得不够清楚 |
[07:54] | This couch belongs to us. | 这张沙发是我们的 |
[07:57] | I’ll tell you what, you call the couch… | 这样吧 你们叫一声沙发 |
[08:01] | …and then we’ll call the couch… | 然后我们也对着它叫一声 |
[08:05] | …and we’ll see who it comes to. | 看它会到谁那里去 |
[08:08] | You know what I keep wondering why you two are still sitting here. | 我一直不懂 你们为什么还赖在这个地方 |
[08:12] | All right, that’s it. | 好了 够了 |
[08:14] | I have had enough of this, all right? | 我受够你们了 |
[08:16] | Gunther. | 甘瑟 |
[08:18] | These guys are trying to take our seat. | 这两个家伙想抢我们的座位 |
[08:23] | Fellas, these guys were here first. | 两位 他们先来的 |
[08:26] | Oh, sorry, didn’t realize. | 抱歉 我们不知道 |
[08:28] | There you go. | 好了 |
[08:29] | Thank you, Gunther. | 谢谢 甘瑟 |
[08:34] | We didn’t want to have to go and do that. | 是你们逼我们这么做的 |
[08:37] | He told on us? | 他打小报告 |
[08:40] | You told on us? | 你打小报告 |
[08:41] | Well, pal, you didn’t give me much of a choice. | 伙计 你们逼得我别无选择 |
[08:46] | – Don’t play with his thing. – I know. | -别玩他的东西 -我知道 |
[08:50] | All right. | 很好 |
[08:52] | Let’s take this outside. | 我们到外面解决 |
[08:56] | “Let’s take this outside?” | “我们到外面解决” |
[09:02] | Who talks like that? | 谁会这么说 |
[09:05] | The guy who’s about to kick your ass talks like that. | 即将要痛扁你们的人会这么说 |
[09:09] | You had to ask. | 谁叫你多嘴呢 |
[09:14] | Okay, okay, look. See… | 好吧好吧 听着 |
[09:17] | …the thing is, we’re not gonna fight you guys. | 我们不想用武力来解决 |
[09:22] | Here’s the deal. | 那么这样好了 |
[09:24] | You won’t have to, so long as you never | 不出去也行 只要你们保证 |
[09:26] | ever show your faces in this coffee house ever again. | 从今以后不踏入这家咖啡馆 |
[09:34] | I think you played the Gunther card too soon. | 你太早把甘瑟抬出来了 |
[09:43] | Hey, Pheebs, I think you’re good to go. | 菲比 我想你可以过去了 |
[09:46] | Yeah, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:49] | What’s the matter? | 又怎么了 |
[09:51] | I just think that this was a really bad sign. | 我只是觉得这是个很不好的预兆 |
[09:54] | Like the beast at the threshold. | 像是门槛上的野兽啦 |
[09:58] | It’s just I have like no family left, ya know. | 我已经没有别的亲人了 |
[10:01] | except for my grandmother. | 除了我外婆之外 |
[10:03] | But let’s face it, she’s not gonna be around forever. | 可是面对现实吧 她又不会永远都活着 |
[10:06] | Despite what she says. | 虽然她说她会 |
[10:09] | And I have a sister who | 我有个姐姐 |
[10:11] | I’ve barely spoken to since we shared a womb. | 但共住一个子宫后 几乎就没说过话了 |
[10:15] | I don’t know. This is my real father… | 这是我的亲生父亲 |
[10:18] | and I just, I want things to be like just right. | 我只是希望能一切完美 |
[10:21] | Yeah Phoebe, I completely understand. | 菲比 我完全了解 |
[10:24] | Yeah, whatever you need. | 对 随你要怎么样 |
[10:27] | Hey, you want to go home? | 你要回家吗 |
[10:29] | Okay, thanks. Sorry, again. | 谢了 对不起 |
[10:49] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[10:56] | I’m guessing the threshold’s clear now. | 我猜现在门槛安全了 |
[11:03] | I want to buy five shares of SGJ and I wanna buy them now. | 我要买五股SGJ 我现在就要 |
[11:06] | Come on, time is money, my friend! | 快点 时间就是金钱啊 朋友 |
[11:08] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[11:11] | “Time is money, my friend?” | “时间就是金钱啊 朋友” |
[11:13] | You missed “Takes money to make money” | 你错过了 “钱生钱” |
[11:15] | and “Don’t make me come down there and kick your Wall Street butt.” | 还有 “别逼我过去踢你的华尔街屁股” |
[11:20] | I made $ 17 before breakfast. What have you done? | 我早餐前就赚了十七块 你做了什么 |
[11:24] | I had breakfast here, | 我在这里吃早餐 |
[11:25] | so technically I saved $3.50. | 所以技术上讲我省了三块半 |
[11:29] | How did you make $17? | 你怎么赚十七块的 |
[11:31] | Well, my financially challenged friends | 我的金融白痴朋友 |
[11:33] | I split my money and bought some shares of CHP and ZXY. | 我分别买了些CHP跟ZXY的股票 |
[11:37] | How come those? | 你怎么选的 |
[11:39] | Well, CHP because I used to have a crush on Erik Estrada. | CHP是因为我暗恋过埃里克·埃斯特拉达 |
[11:45] | And ZXY because I think it sounds “zexy.” | ZXY 因为听起来很”劲”感 |
[11:48] | What happened to MEG? | 那你的MEG呢 |
[11:51] | MEG was good for me, but I dumped her. | MEG帮我赚过钱 但是被我甩了 |
[11:53] | My motto is, “Get out before they go down.” | 我的座右铭是 “在疲软以前撤退” |
[11:58] | That is so not my motto. | 这绝对不是我的座右铭 |
[12:07] | Pheebs, how’s the dog? | 菲比 狗怎么样了 |
[12:09] | Okay. I talked to the vet. People are so nice upstate. | 我跟兽医谈过了 纽约州北部的人真好 |
[12:13] | Anyway he said the little fella’s gonna be okay, | 他说小家伙不会有问题 |
[12:15] | I can pick him up tomorrow. | 明天我就可以去接它了 |
[12:17] | – Good. – Thank God. | -好极了 -谢天谢地 |
[12:18] | But he did have to have a bunch of stitches. | 可是他不得不给它缝了好多针 |
[12:21] | And he said that only once in a blue moon | 他还说除非天下红雨 |
[12:23] | does a dog’s ear grow back. | 狗的耳朵才会再长出来 |
[12:26] | So still hoping. | 所以还有一点点希望 |
[12:30] | Ok, so Phoebe, now are you going to call your dad | 菲比 那你现在要打电话告诉你爸 |
[12:33] | to let him know that his dog is okay? | 他的狗没事了吗 |
[12:36] | I don’t want to meet my father over the phone. | 我不想在电话里跟我爸相认 |
[12:40] | What am I gonna say, like “Hi, I’m Phoebe, | 我该怎么说 难不成说”我是菲比 |
[12:42] | the daughter you abandoned. | 被你抛弃的女儿 |
[12:43] | Oh, by the way, I broke your dog.” | 对了 我撞伤了你的狗” |
[12:46] | Hey, Pheebs, if you want, I’ll do it. | 菲比 你愿意的话 我可以帮你打 |
[12:49] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:50] | Listen, just don’t say anything about me, okay? | 听着 拜托千万不要提我的事 |
[12:54] | Don’t… | 别 |
[12:57] | … be too long with the phone. | 讲电话太久 |
[13:00] | She’ll be a much better friend once the market closes. | 股市收盘以后 她会是个比较好的朋友 |
[13:07] | It’s a woman. | 是个女的 |
[13:08] | So talk to her. | 你跟她讲啊 |
[13:13] | Hello, Mrs. Buffay. | 你好 布菲太太 |
[13:16] | I know where your dog is. | 我知道你的狗在哪里 |
[13:19] | I want you to know | 我要你知道 |
[13:20] | he’ll be returned to you almost as good as new… | 它会几乎完好如初的还给你 |
[13:24] | …within 24 hours. | 就在24小时以内 |
[13:26] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[13:34] | – Why the voice? – Hard to say. | -干嘛用假声 -很难讲 |
[13:40] | Your cappuccino, sir. | 先生 你的卡布奇诺来了 |
[13:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:46] | Ya know I think this is much better than the coffee house. | 我觉得这里比咖啡馆好多了 |
[13:48] | Absolutely. | 对极了 |
[13:59] | How come it’s not mixing with the water? | 咖啡粉为什么不化 |
[14:02] | Well the package says you have to uh, constantly keep it moving. | 包装上说必须要不停地搅拌 |
[14:04] | Stir and drink, stir and drink, never let it settle. | 一边搅拌一边喝 别让咖啡停下来 |
[14:12] | This is ridiculous. | 这太荒唐了吧 |
[14:14] | I’ll tell you what. | 这样吧 |
[14:15] | After I get back from my niece’s christening… | 等我参加完外甥女的洗礼回来后 |
[14:17] | I’ll go down to the coffee house with you | 我陪你们两个到咖啡馆去 |
[14:19] | and we’ll all have a nice cup of coffee alright. | 我们好好的享受一杯咖啡 |
[14:21] | No problem. Joey’s there. | 没问题的 有乔伊在 |
[14:24] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:26] | No. | 不 |
[14:27] | No? | 不 |
[14:28] | No! I don’t want to have to have Joey with me | 不 我不希望每次想 |
[14:31] | every time I want a decent cup of coffee. | 喝杯好咖啡 还得有乔伊陪着 |
[14:34] | Ya know, and I don’t wanna spend the rest of my life | 我也不想这辈子 |
[14:36] | drinking cappucino with a “K”. | 喝这种”布卡奇诺” |
[14:38] | I say you and I go back down there and stand up to those guys. | 我们应该回咖啡馆去 勇敢面对那些人 |
[14:42] | All right, hang on a second there, Custer. | 好了 先别激动 将军 |
[14:45] | Yeah really, Ross, have you ever been beaten up before? | 罗斯 你以前到底有没有被痛扁过 |
[14:48] | Yeah, sure. | 当然有 |
[14:50] | – By someone besides Monica? – No. | -莫妮卡除外 -没有 |
[14:53] | So what? So what if we get beaten up, | 那又怎样 就算被扁又怎么样 |
[14:56] | maybe that’s just something every man | 也许每个男人 |
[14:57] | has to go through once in his life. | 都得经历一次 |
[14:59] | Ya know, like a, like a right of passage or somethin’. | 就好像取得通过权什么的 |
[15:02] | Couldn’t we just lose our virginities again? | 再失去一次童贞不行吗 |
[15:06] | Ya know, because I think actually mine’s growing back. | 因为我想我的又长回来了 |
[15:11] | – I need to borrow a hundred bucks. – What? | -借我一百块 -什么 |
[15:13] | Hi, welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[15:16] | – I need to borrow a hundred bucks. – For what? | -我需要借一百块 -干嘛 |
[15:17] | I’ve gotta get back in the game. | 我得重回场上继续 |
[15:19] | Why, when did you get out of the game? | 你什么时候退场的 |
[15:20] | I don’t know, I lost it all ok. I lost it. | 不知道 我赔光了 |
[15:22] | – No. – Hey, I’ve come to terms with it, you have to too. | -不是吧 -我接受事实了 你也得这样 |
[15:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:28] | Look, Mon, I’m really sorry. | 听着 莫妮卡 我很遗憾 |
[15:33] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, where are we on the hundred bucks? | 得了得了 你到底借不借 |
[15:35] | I don’t have it. | 我没钱啊 |
[15:36] | But I need it! | 可是我需要 |
[15:38] | Otherwise I’m gonna have to take that horrible diner job. | 否则我就得去那个烂馆子工作了 |
[15:41] | You know, with the dancing and the costumes. | 你知道的 要跳舞还有穿戏服 |
[15:49] | I don’t want to have to wear flame-retardant boobs. | 我不想穿连火都烧不着的假胸部 |
[15:53] | Nobody does, honey. | 没人想 亲爱的 |
[15:59] | Schnoodle! | 狗狗 |
[16:01] | Oh, my God. What the hell happened to my dog? | 老天啊 我的狗到底怎么了 |
[16:06] | It was an accident. | 那是个意外 |
[16:07] | And you know the woman who did this | 而且那个肇事的女人 |
[16:08] | would never ever hurt a dog on purpose. | 绝不会蓄意伤害一只狗的 |
[16:10] | She’s a vegetarian. | 她吃素 |
[16:13] | What are these, stitches? | 这是什么 缝线吗 |
[16:15] | Yeah, eight of them. That’s 56 to him. | 对 8针 对狗来说是56针啦 |
[16:20] | You know also, if, if it’s raining, | 还有 下雨的时候 |
[16:21] | you can’t let him look up too long, | 不要让它抬头太久 |
[16:23] | ’cause that cone’ll fill up really really fast. | 因为脖套装不了多少水的 |
[16:26] | Yeah well, thanks for bringing back what’s left of him. | 谢谢你送它的残骸回来 |
[16:29] | Sure, oh, is, is Frank home? | 不客气 弗兰克在吗 |
[16:30] | How do you know Frank? | 你怎么认识他的 |
[16:32] | Just from a long time ago. Is he here? | 那是很久以前的事 他在吗 |
[16:35] | Yeah. | 在 |
[16:36] | Frank! | 弗兰克 |
[16:38] | Yeah. | 来了 |
[16:40] | What? | 什么事啊 |
[16:42] | Okay, I mean Frank Senior. | 我是说 老的弗兰克 |
[16:45] | He went out for groceries. | 他去买日用品了 |
[16:47] | Okay, will he be back soon? | 他会很快回来吗 |
[16:49] | He left four years ago. | 他四年前去的 |
[16:50] | So we’re expecting him back any minute now. | 所以我们猜他随时会回来 |
[16:53] | Alright, I’m, I’m gonna go. | 好吧 那我要走了 |
[16:56] | I’m sorry about the dog. Everything. | 狗的事很抱歉 对不起 |
[16:58] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[17:00] | Hey, lady! | 小姐 |
[17:02] | Hey, wait up! | 等一下 |
[17:08] | – How do you know my dad? – Well, I don’t really. | -你怎么认识我老爸的 -我不认识他 |
[17:12] | Just genetically. | 基因上认得 |
[17:15] | He’s kind of my dad too. | 他也算是我老爸吧 |
[17:18] | – Heavy. – Yeah. | -不得了 -是啊 |
[17:22] | So did he ever talk about me… Phoebe? | 他有没有提过我 菲比 |
[17:26] | No, but he didn’t really talk about anything. | 没有 不过他一向沉默是金啦 |
[17:30] | Except stilts. | 除了高跷 |
[17:33] | – Stilts? – Yeah, he loved stilts. | -高跷 -对啊 他爱高跷 |
[17:35] | There’s one time, I was upstairs | 有一次我在楼上 |
[17:37] | I was stealing cigarettes out of my mom’s purse | 偷我妈包里的香烟 |
[17:40] | and all of a sudden I look over | 突然间我望了一下 |
[17:43] | and there’s my Dad’s head, bobbing past the window. | 看到我爸的头从窗外一上一下地经过 |
[17:47] | He just had this big smile on his face and he was waving | 他脸上满是笑意 还冲我挥手 |
[17:50] | ’cause he was always happiest | 因为他踩高跷的时候 |
[17:52] | when he was on his stilts. | 就是他最高兴的时候 |
[17:54] | Wow. | 哇 |
[17:57] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:58] | I don’t know what to do with that. | 我根本不会踩那玩意儿 |
[18:00] | Me neither. | 我也是 |
[18:05] | So are you, like, my big sister? | 所以你是我姐姐吗 |
[18:07] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:08] | This is huge. You can buy me beer! | 真是不得了 你可以请我喝啤酒 |
[18:12] | I’m not gonna. | 我不会的 |
[18:14] | But you know what’s cool though? | 不过知道怎样很酷吗 |
[18:16] | Ok, if you had a friend named Pete, then I could say, | 如果你有个朋友叫做彼得 那我就可以说 |
[18:19] | “Oh yeah, I know Pete, he’s friends with my brother.” | “我认识彼得 他是我弟弟的朋友” |
[18:22] | – I got a friend named Mark. – That’ll work too. | -我有个朋友叫马克 -那也可以啊 |
[18:25] | Cool. All right. | 酷 好 |
[18:27] | So maybe, you know, I could give you a call sometime. | 或许改天我可以打个电话给你 |
[18:32] | We could talk or something. | 我们可以好好聊聊或什么的 |
[18:34] | – Yeah, that’d be okay. – All right. | -好啊 那样很好 -好 |
[18:37] | – I’m in the book. – Okay. | -电话簿上有我的电话 -好的 |
[18:38] | All right. | 那就这样了 |
[18:43] | So stilts, huh? | 喜欢高跷啊 |
[18:45] | Yeah hey, you know if you want I can take you around back | 你想的话 我可以带你去后面 |
[18:48] | and show you where he hit his head on the rain gutter. | 看他头撞到排雨沟的那个地方 |
[18:50] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:54] | We did it. We’re here. | 我们办到了 我们在这儿 |
[18:56] | We are standing our ground. | 我们立场坚定 |
[19:00] | How long does a cup of coffee take? | 一杯咖啡到底要煮多久啊 |
[19:02] | Would you come on? Come on! | 快点 快点呀 |
[19:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:18] | Ah, there we go. | 好了 喝完了 |
[19:19] | I think we proved our point. | 我们已经证明了自己的观点 |
[19:23] | – You burn your mouth? – Cannot feel my tongue. | -烫到嘴了没 -舌头没感觉了 |
[19:30] | Bullies! Big bullies! | 恶霸 大恶霸 |
[19:32] | Look who’s here. It’s the weenies. | 看看谁来了 是胆小鬼们 |
[19:37] | Did we not make ourselves clear the other day? | 我们那天讲得不够清楚吗 |
[19:40] | Yes. That’s why we’re here. | 清楚 所以我们才来 |
[19:42] | Yes, we’re standing our ground. | 对 我们在坚守立场 |
[19:45] | Apparently. | 你也看的出来吧 |
[19:47] | Let’s do this already. | 少说废话了 |
[19:48] | Woah, ho-ho, whad’ya got there, a weapon? | 慢着 你那是什么 武器吗 |
[19:51] | A nice watch. I don’t want to break it on your ribs. | 一只好表 我可不想在揍你时弄坏了 |
[19:54] | All right, let’s do this. | 好的 来吧 |
[19:57] | Question: If I don’t care about my watch, | 我有问题 如果我不在乎我的表 |
[19:59] | can I use it as a weapon? | 我可以拿来当武器吗 |
[20:02] | – What do you mean? – It’s sharp, it’s metal. | -什么意思 -很锋利 金属做的 |
[20:04] | I think I can do some you know serious damage with it. | 我想这可以用来 发挥很大的杀伤力 |
[20:08] | – No, you can’t use your watch. – Okay. | -不 你不能用手表 -好吧 |
[20:11] | – Or your keys. – Okay. | -钥匙也不行 -好吧 |
[20:14] | Look, here’s what we’ll do. | 听我说 这样好了 |
[20:15] | We’ll put all keys and watches | 把所有的钥匙和手表 |
[20:17] | in the hat over there. | 都放在这个帽子里 摆在那里 |
[20:19] | All right? | 好吗 |
[20:22] | All right, come on, man. Let’s do it! | 好了 伙计们 来吧 |
[20:25] | Before I forget, are we hitting faces? | 趁我还记得 脸可以打吗 |
[20:29] | Of course we’re hitting faces, why wouldn’t you hit faces? | 当然可以打 为什么不能打脸 |
[20:31] | Well because I have to work on Monday, I have a big presentation. | 因为我周一得上班 有个重要的演讲 |
[20:35] | Actually, you know, uh, I gotta show this apartment tomorrow | 事实上 我明天要带人去看房子 |
[20:38] | and uh, you know, this no faces thing might not be a bad idea. | 所以不打脸这个主意 其实也不赖 |
[20:42] | – Ok, nothing from the neck up. – All right. | -脖子以上不准打 -好的 |
[20:46] | Or the waist down. | 腰部以下也不行 |
[20:49] | – Dana’s ovulating. – Really? You guys trying again? | -黛娜在排卵期 -真的 你们又在试了 |
[20:53] | Ok, so let me just get this straight. | 好吧 让我先搞清楚 |
[20:54] | So we’re strictly talking about the middle? | 我们只能打中间的部分吗 |
[20:56] | Come on! | 来呀 |
[20:57] | You want some of this, huh? You want a piece of this, huh? | 想挨揍吗 想试试厉害吗 |
[21:00] | I’m standin here, huh. | 我就在这里 |
[21:03] | Those guys are taking our stuff! | 那俩家伙偷了我们的东西 |
[21:06] | Get away, look out. | 让开 小心 |
[21:10] | God, that was amazing. That was incredible. | 天啊 太不可思议了 了不起 |
[21:13] | – You guys, you guys kicked butt. – Us, what about you guys? | -你们好厉害 -我们 那你们呢 |
[21:16] | Man you really, bing, gave it to old Mr. Clean back there. | 你们真的 给了那个老贼颜色瞧了 |
[21:19] | – He was a big guy. – Yeah, he was, wasn’t he? | -那家伙长得好壮啊 -没错 不是吗 |
[21:22] | Yeah, I wouldn’t know having missed everything. | 是呀 我不知道 我全错过了 |
[21:24] | Don’t do that to yourself. | 不要太苛责自己了 |
[21:27] | Any one of us could have tripped over that little girl’s jump rope. | 我们都有可能被那个小女孩的跳绳给绊倒 |
[21:32] | So listen, guys we are uh, | 对了 两位 那我们 |
[21:36] | are we okay here? | 没事了吧 |
[21:40] | We’re okay. | 没事了 |
[21:42] | Okay, so can I have my hat back? | 那帽子可以还给我了吗 |
[21:45] | No. | 不行 |
[22:00] | Oh, my God. Look at her. | 天哪 看看她 |
[22:03] | Hi, Monica! | 莫妮卡 |
[22:06] | How’s it going? | 顺利吗 |
[22:07] | Hey, nice boobs. | 好美的胸哦 |
[22:10] | Guys, guys. Check this out. | 各位 看看这个 |
[22:31] | Excellent. | 太棒了 |