时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Ok, Chandler, Mon, | 钱德勒 莫妮卡 |
[00:04] | there’s only one bananna nut muffin left. | 香蕉核桃松饼只剩一个了 |
[00:06] | Oh, I ordered mine first. | 我先点的 |
[00:07] | Yeah, but I’m, I’m so much faster… | 对 但我比你迅速 |
[00:11] | Give it to me. | 给我 |
[00:12] | No. | 不 |
[00:13] | Give it to me. | 给我 |
[00:15] | Ok, you can have it. | 那给你吧 |
[00:25] | There you go, enjoy your coffee. | 请慢慢享用你的咖啡 |
[00:29] | That was there when I got here. | 那一杯不是我的 |
[00:33] | Hey you guys, you will never guess who’s coming to New York. | 各位 你们绝对猜不到谁要来纽约 |
[00:37] | Quick, Phoebe, tell us before he can swallow. | 菲比 在他吞下去以前说 |
[00:39] | Oh ok, Ryan, that guy I went out with, who’s in the Navy. | 我在海军服役的男朋友莱恩 |
[00:43] | You went out with a guy in the Navy? | 你有个当海军的男朋友吗 |
[00:45] | Yeah, I met him when I was playing guitar | 对 我在华盛顿广场公园 |
[00:47] | in Washington Square Park. | 演奏吉他的时候认识的 |
[00:49] | Ryan threw in salt water taffy ’cause he didn’t have any change. | 莱恩丢盐水太妃糖给我 因为他没有零钱 |
[00:52] | Hey, is that when you wrote salt water taffy man? | 你就是因为这个写《盐水太妃糖男子》吗 |
[00:54] | No. | 不 |
[00:57] | No, he is my submaring guy. | 他是我的潜水艇男人 |
[00:59] | He resurfaces like every couple years | 他两年出水一次 |
[01:01] | and we have the most amazing three days together. | 我们在一起过上最不可思议的三天 |
[01:04] | Only this time he’s coming for two weeks. | 只是他这一次要来两个礼拜 |
[01:06] | Two whole weeks, which means yay. | 整整两个礼拜 好耶 |
[01:10] | So wait, this guy goes down for like two years at a time? | 等等 你是说这个家伙每次一下水就是两年 |
[01:17] | That’ll teach you to lick my muffin. | 谁叫你舔我的松饼啊 |
[01:24] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[01:26] | Oh no, what happened? | 怎么了 |
[01:27] | Well, I just spoke to Carol. Ben’s got the chicken pox. | 卡罗尔刚刚告诉我 小本出水痘了 |
[01:30] | Oh no. | 不 |
[01:31] | Yeah, so if you haven’t already had it, | 所以如果你们还没出过 |
[01:33] | chances are you’re gonna get it. | 可能会被传染 |
[01:35] | Well I’ve had it. | 我出过了 |
[01:36] | Yeah, I’ve had it. | 我也出过了 |
[01:37] | Had it. | 出过 |
[01:37] | Had it. | 出过 |
[01:38] | Well, I’ve never had it, I feel so left out. Oh look! | 我从来没出过 感觉我被遗弃了 看 |
[01:50] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[01:55] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[01:57] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[02:00] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[02:05] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[02:08] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[02:10] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[02:14] | when the rain starts to pour. | 我会陪伴你 |
[02:16] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[02:19] | like I’ve been there before. | 像我以前那样 |
[02:20] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[02:24] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[02:36] | Honey, you made the bed again. | 亲爱的 你又铺床了 |
[02:39] | I told you, you don’t have to do that. | 我说过 你不用铺床的 |
[02:41] | This isn’t camp. | 又不是夏令营 |
[02:42] | Ooh, then I guess the panty raid last night | 那我想昨晚的内裤大搜查 |
[02:45] | was totally uncalled for. | 完全没有道理了 |
[02:47] | Ok, I am going to take a shower | 我要去洗个澡 |
[02:49] | and today I will be singing Jim Crochee’s Leroy Brown. | 今天我会唱杰姆·克劳奇的《李洛布朗》 |
[03:02] | Monica… Hey Mon, I have a question. | 莫妮卡 我有个问题 |
[03:07] | Is Leroy the baddest man in the whole damn town | 李洛他是全城最坏的小子 |
[03:11] | or the fattest man in the whole damn town? | 还是全城最胖的小子 |
[03:13] | Baddest. Otherwise the song | 最坏 不然那首歌 |
[03:15] | would be Fat Fat Leroy Brown. | 就会叫《胖小子李洛布朗》了 |
[03:19] | What’re you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[03:21] | Just waiting for you sweetie. | 只是在等你 甜心 |
[03:27] | Are you remaking the bed? | 你在重新铺床吗 |
[03:29] | I’m sorry, I’m sorry. You know what, the way you did it was just fine. | 对不起 你铺的样子完全没有问题 |
[03:33] | Then, you’re redoing it because… | 那你重新铺是因为… |
[03:35] | If I tell you, you’ll think I’m crazy. | 说出来你会认为我疯了 |
[03:37] | You’re pretty much running that risk either way. | 你说不说都会有这个危险 |
[03:42] | Ok, you see, | 你看 |
[03:45] | the duvet tag shouldn’t be at the top left corner, | 被子的商标不该在床的左上角 |
[03:49] | it should be at the bottom right corner. | 应该在床的右下角才对 |
[03:51] | Oh, well that’s not so crazy. | 这不算很疯狂 |
[03:53] | I’m just easing you in. | 我只是在帮你热身 |
[03:54] | Oh, alright. | 好 |
[03:56] | Alright, you see these little flower blossoms? | 你看到这些小花了吗 |
[03:58] | They should be facing up, not down, | 应该朝上不是朝下 |
[04:01] | because, well, the head of the bed is where the sun would be. | 因为床头的位置 是太阳的方向 |
[04:09] | You don’t love me any more do you. | 你不再爱我了 是不是 |
[04:13] | Actually, if it’s possible, I love you more. | 事实上 如果可能的话 我更爱你了 |
[04:17] | Really? | 真的 |
[04:20] | Wow, well then come on, | 那来吧 |
[04:22] | I wanna show you how to fold the toilet paper into a point. | 我教你怎么把卫生纸折出尖角来 |
[04:30] | Hey look Joey, I’m just saying if you need something to hold you over, | 乔伊 如果你需要一个工作应急的话 |
[04:33] | I can get you a job right here as an entry level processor. | 你可以在这里做初级的数据分析员 |
[04:35] | But don’t you need experience for a job like that? | 这种工作难道不需要经验吗 |
[04:38] | It’s not that hard to learn. | 要学也不难 |
[04:39] | And as for people realizing you have no idea what you’re doing, | 至于说别人看出你不知道自己在做什么 |
[04:42] | hey, you’re an actor. | 你是个演员 |
[04:43] | Act like a processor, | 那就扮演一个分析员 |
[04:44] | people will think you’re a processor. | 人们就会相信你是个分析员了 |
[04:47] | Hey Chandler, here’s this morning’s projections. | 钱德勒 这是今早的预算表 |
[04:50] | Hey thanks. Scott Alexander, | 谢了 斯科特·亚历山大 |
[04:51] | Joey Tribbianni. | 这位是乔伊·崔比安尼 |
[04:53] | Joey is a uh, fellow processor. | 乔伊他也是一个数据分析员 |
[04:57] | No kidding. | 真的 |
[04:59] | Oh yeah yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:01] | I process. People want the processing, I’m the one they call. | 我分析 如果有人要分析 就会找我 |
[05:07] | Where do you work? | 你在哪儿高就 |
[05:08] | Uhh, well, right now I’m in between things. | 我正在换工作 |
[05:11] | You know how it is. One day you’re processing, | 你也知道的嘛 今天你还在分析 |
[05:12] | the next day you’re not so much… processing any more. | 明天就没有那么多 可以分析的了 |
[05:17] | I was just telling Joey about the opening in Fleischman’s group. | 我正在告诉乔伊 弗莱斯曼的部门缺人 |
[05:19] | Fleischman’s group. | 弗莱斯曼的部门 |
[05:21] | Whatever you do, don’t touch his sandwiches. | 那你要记住 别碰他的三明治啊 |
[05:28] | Are all you processors dorks? | 所有的分析员都是笨蛋吗 |
[05:35] | Oh, this lipstick looks just great on you. | 你擦上这口红真美 |
[05:39] | You look fabulous honey, you really do. | 你美呆了 亲爱的 真的 |
[05:41] | Yeah? Are you sure, really. | 你们确定吗 真的吗 |
[05:46] | You see, you look beautiful. | 瞧 美得不得了 |
[05:47] | For god sakes, dim the lights. | 老天在上 灯调暗 |
[05:50] | I, I, I’m hideous. | 我好恐怖 |
[05:53] | It’s gonna be ok. | 不会有问题的 |
[05:55] | Ryan’s been under water. | 莱恩一直在水下 |
[05:57] | He’s just gonna be so glad that you | 你屁股上没长海底寄生虫 |
[05:59] | don’t have barnicles on your butt. | 他就该谢天谢地了 |
[06:13] | Come in. | 请进 |
[06:15] | Hey baby, I’m back… | 宝贝 我回来了 |
[06:17] | Hey Ryan, what’s up? | 莱恩 你好吗 |
[06:21] | What’s goin’ on? | 你怎么了 |
[06:22] | Well, no no, you have to stay back. I, I have the pox. | 不要 不要再往前走了 我出痘了 |
[06:30] | Chicken or small? | 水痘还是天花痘 |
[06:33] | Chicken. Which is so ironic | 水痘(鸡) 真讽刺 |
[06:34] | considering I’m a vegetarian. | 因为我根本就不吃肉 |
[06:37] | Why aren’t you at home in bed? | 那你为什么不在家里躺着休息 |
[06:39] | ‘Cause my, my grandmother’s never had chicken pox. | 因为我外婆没出过水痘 |
[06:41] | Please, please tell me you have, | 拜托 告诉我你出过 |
[06:43] | ’cause oh my God, I forgot how cute you are. | 老天 我忘了你多可爱了 |
[06:46] | I’m sorry, I never had ’em. | 抱歉 我没出过 |
[06:51] | If I had one wish, | 如果可以许一个愿 |
[06:53] | it would be to build a time machine, | 我要造个时光机器 |
[06:54] | go back to when I was 7, when Jimmy Hauser had the chicken pox. | 我要回到七岁 吉米·豪泽出水痘时 |
[06:56] | I would grab that kid and rub him all over my face. | 我会抓住那小子 整个人在我脸上蹭 |
[06:59] | Yeah, or you know, you could just wish that I didn’t have them now. | 或许你也可以希望 我现在没出水痘 |
[07:03] | Can I please see your face? | 我可以看你的脸吗 |
[07:05] | Nope. You don’t want to see a face covered with pox. | 不行 你不会想看一张痘子脸的 |
[07:08] | Your face could be covered with lochs, I wouldn’t care. | 你脸上全是海湾我也不会在乎 |
[07:12] | And you hate fish. Oh. | 可是你讨厌鱼 |
[07:16] | That’s so sweet, alright. | 你真贴心 好吧 |
[07:18] | Ok, alright, you can see. | 给你看吧 |
[07:21] | This is me… | 这就是我 |
[07:27] | – Sorry. – Oh, I am scary. | -很抱歉 -我很吓人 |
[07:31] | Sorry, the lightning. | 抱歉 是闪电 |
[07:33] | Lightning was an unfortunate coincidence. | 刚才的闪电是个不幸的巧合 |
[07:35] | You look lovely, lovely. | 你很漂亮 很漂亮 |
[07:38] | I hate this. | 好讨厌 |
[07:40] | ‘Cause I tell you, I had the most amazing two weeks planned for us, | 告诉你 我计划了最不可思议的两周 |
[07:43] | and almost everything I had in mind, | 在我所有的计划里 |
[07:44] | we had to be a lot closer than this. | 我们都比现在亲密得多 |
[07:48] | Phoebe, | 菲比 |
[07:49] | I have spent the last eight months in a steel tube with men, | 我跟一群男人在钢管里关了八个月 |
[07:53] | thinking about this moment. | 我心里盼着的就是这个时刻 |
[07:56] | I am not gonna let a bunch of | 我不会让这些 |
[07:59] | itchy spots stand between us. | 痒痒的小点挡在我们中间 |
[08:08] | Ok, this is the most romantic disease I’ve ever had. | 这是我得过的最浪漫的病 |
[08:19] | Hey, how’s the first day goin’? | 第一天上班怎么样 |
[08:20] | Pretty good. It’s like you said. | 挺好的 就像你说的 |
[08:22] | It’s mostly just putting numbers from one column into another column. | 就是把数字从一栏 移到另一栏而已 |
[08:25] | Well there you go. | 我跟你说过了 |
[08:26] | Hey and everbody is so nice. | 而且同事们都很好 |
[08:28] | I just had a good talk with that lady with the red hair, Jeannie. | 我刚跟那个红发女士聊得很开心 叫金妮的 |
[08:31] | Jeannie, the head of east coast operations Jeannie? | 金妮 东岸的业务主管金妮 |
[08:34] | Yeah, turns out our kids go to the same school. | 原来我们的孩子上同一所学校 |
[08:41] | Small world huh? | 世界真小 |
[08:44] | Weird world. | 世界真怪 |
[08:46] | Your kids? | 你的孩子 |
[08:47] | I figure my character has kids. | 我觉得我的角色应该有孩子 |
[08:51] | Ya know there isn’t a part of that sentence I don’t need explained. | 这句话我没有一个字听懂的 |
[08:56] | Well, see when you’re acting you need to think about stuff like that. | 演戏的时候 你需要思考这类的事情 |
[08:59] | My character, Joseph the processor guy, | 我的角色 数据分析员乔瑟夫 |
[09:02] | has two little girls, Ashley and Brittany. | 有两个女儿 阿希莉跟布兰妮 |
[09:07] | Ashley copies everything Brittany does. | 布兰妮做什么阿希莉都要学 |
[09:15] | Well, invisible kids can be that way sometimes. | 有时隐形小孩就是那个样子的 |
[09:20] | Yeah. You know Joseph and his wife, Karen, | 乔瑟夫跟他太太凯伦 |
[09:22] | are thinking of having a third kid… | 正考虑再生一个 |
[09:25] | Ya know what? Just did. | 知道吗 刚刚生了 |
[09:29] | Really? Wow. | 是嘛 |
[09:30] | That’s some pretty powerful imaginary sperm you must have there. | 你那想象的精子 力量一定非常强大 |
[09:44] | You know what makes the itching even worse? | 你知道什么令痒痒加剧吗 |
[09:46] | That you don’t stop talking about it. | 你不停地提到痒这个字吗 |
[09:50] | Fine. | 好 |
[09:50] | Let’s just play, ok. | 我们专心的玩吧 |
[09:52] | Good, ok. | 好 |
[09:54] | Here we go, double sixes, here we go… | 要丢了 来两个六 要丢了 |
[10:00] | Here we go, come to mama, just getting ready to roll the dice… | 要丢了 给老娘来两个六 准备掷骰子 |
[10:05] | What’re you doing? Are you scratching? | 你在干什么 你在抓痒吧 |
[10:08] | No. This is what I do for luck, ok. | 没有 我在祈求好运 |
[10:11] | You’re scratching. Give me the dice. | 你在抓痒 骰子给我 |
[10:14] | No. | 不要 |
[10:14] | Give me the dice. | 骰子给我 |
[10:15] | No. Here. There. Ooh, double sixes. | 不要 扔了 两个六 |
[10:20] | We can’t scratch. You know we can’t, we’ll scar. | 我们不能抓 你知道的 会留疤的 |
[10:23] | Uhh, I can’t stop thinking about it. | 可是我没办法不去想 |
[10:26] | It’s just so hard. | 太痒了啦 |
[10:27] | I just wanna grab all these houses and rub ’em all over my body. | 我只想抓住这些房子 磨擦我的全身 |
[10:30] | No. | 不可以 |
[10:31] | Give it. | 给我 |
[10:32] | – No. – Yeah, come on. | -不行 -给我 |
[10:33] | You know you want it, you know you want it too, come on. | 你知道你要的 你知道你也要 对不对 |
[10:36] | Let’s just be bad, it’ll feel so good. | 就坏一次吧 包你欲仙欲死 |
[10:39] | Come on. Come on. | 来吧 来吧 |
[10:42] | Oh God help me. | 神啦救救我 |
[10:44] | Good huh? | 舒服吧 |
[10:46] | Now do me, do my back. Oh come on, harder. | 现在换我了 后面 来吧 用力 |
[10:50] | There you go. Don’t move. | 就这样 别动 |
[10:52] | Why? What you… | 为什么 你做什么 |
[10:59] | Oh, stop that, stop that right now. | 停下 马上停下 |
[11:03] | You know, I might have expected this of you Phoebe, | 我就想到你会这样 菲比 |
[11:05] | but Ryan, you’re a military man. | 但是莱恩 你是个军人啊 |
[11:11] | You and Milton have to join us on the boat. | 你跟米顿得来我们的船上玩 |
[11:13] | Karen’ll pack a lunch, you’ll bring the kids, | 凯伦会带午餐 你带孩子们来 |
[11:15] | we’ll make a day of it. | 我们好好玩一天 |
[11:16] | Oh, that sounds lovely. | 听起来好棒 |
[11:18] | We’re gonna have to set that up. | 我们得好好安排一下 |
[11:19] | Oh, I better get back. Hope the baby feels better. | 我最好回去了 希望宝宝好点了 |
[11:22] | Oh, thanks, thanks. Bye bye Jeannie. | 谢谢 再见 金妮 |
[11:25] | Bye bye Joey. | 再见 乔伊 |
[11:27] | What a phony. | 好虚伪 |
[11:31] | Well, I’m sure you’ll teach her a lesson | 我相信她会学乖的 |
[11:33] | when she steps off the dock onto nothing. | 当她在码头上一脚踩空的时候 |
[11:36] | Hey Mr. Douglas. | 道格拉斯先生 |
[11:37] | Sir. | 先生 |
[11:38] | Uh, listen Bing, I received your memo. | 听着 宾 备忘录我收到了 |
[11:40] | So, we’re not gonna receive the systems report until next Friday? | 系统报告下周五才会出来吗 |
[11:43] | Well the people in my group | 我部门的人希望 |
[11:44] | wanna spend the holiday weekend with their families. | 周末假期能跟家人一起共度 |
[11:46] | I have a family, I’m gonna be here. | 我也有家庭 但我还是会上班 |
[11:49] | Yeah Bing, what’s that about? | 是啊 宾 你干嘛呢 |
[11:56] | It’s about cutting my people a little slack, ya know, for morale. | 这是让我的人稍微喘口气 以提高士气 |
[12:00] | Look, if you wanna see some rough numbers, | 如果你想看大概的数据 |
[12:01] | I can get them to you by Wednesday. | 我可以在星期三以前给你 |
[12:02] | Rough numbers? | 大概的数据 |
[12:05] | This company was not built on rough numbers. | 公司不是建立在大概的数据上的 |
[12:07] | Am I right Mr. Douglas. | 我说的对吗 道格拉斯先生 |
[12:10] | Have the final numbers on my desk by Tuesday. | 星期二以前 把最终正确数据放在我桌上 |
[12:13] | Uh, if you say so sir. | 我会照办的 |
[12:17] | Joseph’s good, isn’t he? | 乔瑟夫很厉害 对不对 |
[12:20] | Well, I’m going to kill you. | 我要杀了你 |
[12:23] | Hey, hey, I just figure Joseph’s | 我只是觉得乔瑟夫 |
[12:26] | the kinda guy that likes to mix it up. | 是那种喜欢瞎搅和的人 |
[12:28] | Ya know, get in there, ruffle some feathers. | 兴风作浪 惹是生非 |
[12:32] | Why? | 为什么 |
[12:36] | Look, I’m sorry but that’s what Joseph does, ok. | 听着 抱歉 但乔瑟夫就是这样的 |
[12:40] | If you try to pull somethin’, he’ll call you on it. | 你想耍花招的话 他会揭发你的 |
[12:44] | “What’re you tryin’ to pull,” he’ll say. | 他会说 “你耍什么花招” |
[12:51] | Ooh, duct tape. Was I supposed to bring something too? | 胶带 我是不是也该带点什么来 |
[12:57] | This is for the scratchy twins out there. | 是给那对抓痒鸳鸯的 |
[12:58] | I taped oven mits to their hands. | 我把隔热手套绑在他们手上了 |
[13:02] | You’re strict. | 你真严 |
[13:04] | It’s for their own good. | 这是为他们好啊 |
[13:06] | You know, I like the way you have efficiently | 我很欣赏你有效率的 |
[13:08] | folded this tab under. | 把胶带的末端折起来 |
[13:10] | See in a tape emergency | 这样急用胶带的时候 |
[13:12] | you could shave valuable seconds off your time. | 就省下了好几秒宝贵的时间 |
[13:16] | Exactly. Oh, I love that I can be | 正是 真高兴在你面前 |
[13:20] | totally neurotic around you now. | 我现在可以彻底神经质了 |
[13:23] | Tell me the truth. | 告诉我实话 |
[13:24] | Don’t you like it better now that everything | 现在你桌上摆的东西都成直角 |
[13:26] | on your desk is perpendicular? | 不是好多了吗 |
[13:28] | If it’s not a right angle, it is a wrong angle. | 如果不是直角 那就是错角 |
[13:32] | Very good. | 很好 |
[13:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:33] | You know what. Tomorrow I’m gonna do your clocks. | 你知道吗 明天我要改你的时钟 |
[13:36] | You’re gonna do what to my clocks. | 你要怎样改我的时钟 |
[13:38] | I’m gonna set them to my time. | 我要把它调成我的时间 |
[13:43] | Well, I’m confused. I thought we shared time. | 我糊涂了 时间不都是一样的吗 |
[13:47] | No no. See, in my bedroom I set my clock six minutes fast. | 不 我把房间的时钟调快了六分钟 |
[13:52] | You wanna know why? | 想不想知道原因 |
[13:53] | Because it’s in a slightly different time zone than the kitchen. | 因为卧室跟厨房在不同的时区里 |
[13:58] | No forget it, I’m not gonna tell you now. | 算了 我不想说了 |
[13:59] | No come on. Come on tell me. | 来嘛 告诉我 |
[14:01] | No. See you don’t understand. | 不 你不会明白的 |
[14:02] | Come on. | 说嘛 |
[14:02] | No. You don’t have any of these cute little obsessive things. | 你根本没有任何可爱的小怪癖 |
[14:05] | No that’s not true. That is not true. | 那不对 不对 |
[14:07] | – Oh yeah. – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[14:08] | Alright, well tell me one of yours. | 说一个你的来听听 |
[14:09] | Ok. | 好的 |
[14:15] | Ahh. One of my things is, | 我的怪癖是 |
[14:18] | I always separate my sweat socks from my dress socks. | 我总是把运动袜 跟西装袜分开来放 |
[14:26] | What if they get mixed up? | 如果搞混了会怎样 |
[14:28] | Boy I would just uh, I would freak out. | 天啊 那我会 我会发狂的 |
[14:35] | You would not. I can’t believe this. | 你才不会 我真不敢相信 |
[14:38] | I hate this, you’re too normal. | 真讨厌你那么正常 |
[14:40] | I can’t believe my boyfriend doesn’t have a thing. | 真不敢相信我的男朋友没怪癖 |
[14:42] | My boyfriend doesn’t have a thing. | 我的男朋友没有怪癖 |
[14:45] | See, if anyone overheard that, I didn’t come off well there. | 如果这话被人听到 别人会怀疑我无能 |
[14:57] | Mr. Douglas is looking for you. | 道格拉斯先生正在找你 |
[14:59] | Why? Wh- wh- why is Mr. Douglas looking for me? | 为什么 道格拉斯为什么要找我 |
[15:03] | ‘Cause he has a strong suspicion | 因为他怀疑 |
[15:04] | that you dropped the ball on the lender project. | 你搞砸了那个银行项目 |
[15:07] | Wha- wh- why, why, why does he suspect that? | 为什么 为什么他要怀疑我 |
[15:11] | Becasue at first he thought it was Joseph. | 因为开始他以为是乔瑟夫的错 |
[15:14] | But after he asked Joseph about it, turns out it was you. | 但在问了乔瑟夫之后 发现原来是你 |
[15:19] | Anyway, I just thought you should know. | 反正我想你应该知道啦 |
[15:21] | Alright, that’s it. | 好吧 够了 |
[15:22] | Look Joey, I’m sorry, | 听我说 乔伊 抱歉 |
[15:25] | I realize this is the role of a lifetime for ya, | 我知道这是你一生难求的好角色 |
[15:27] | and if I could just fire Joseph, I would, | 如果可以只开除乔瑟夫 我会的 |
[15:30] | but unfortunately that’s not possible so | 但不幸的是 这不可能 所以 |
[15:32] | I’m gonna have to let both of you go. | 我必须要你们两个一起走人 |
[15:35] | What’re you talking about, everybody loves Joseph. | 你在胡扯什么 大家都爱乔瑟夫 |
[15:37] | I don’t, I hate Joseph, ok. | 我不爱 我恨乔瑟夫 |
[15:41] | I think he’s a brown-nosing suck up. | 我认为他是个马屁精 |
[15:45] | Oh yeah? Well you can’t fire Joseph. | 是吗 你不能开除乔瑟夫 |
[15:47] | You know why, ’cause he’s not in your department. | 知道为什么吗 因为他不在你的部门 |
[15:54] | Alright, ok, alright. So I can’t fire Joseph | 好吧 我不能开除乔瑟夫 |
[15:57] | but uh, I can sleep with his wife. | 但是我可以睡他老婆 |
[16:04] | Karen. | 凯伦 |
[16:04] | Yeah, Karen. I’m thinking about having an affair with her. | 对 凯伦 我正在考虑跟她搞婚外情 |
[16:07] | Oh, you know what? I just did. | 你知道吗 刚搞了 |
[16:15] | What the hell are you doing to me man. | 你对我做了什么 老兄 |
[16:17] | Oh well it’s not me, it’s my character, Chandy. | 不是我 是我的角色 钱迪干的 |
[16:22] | Yeah the rogue processor who seduces his co-worker’s wives for sport | 无赖分析员 为了好玩勾引同事老婆 |
[16:26] | and then laughs about it the next day at the water cooler. | 隔天在饮水机旁边当笑话讲 |
[16:28] | In fact, I have her panties right there in my drawer. | 其实她的内裤就在我的抽屉里 |
[16:32] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[16:33] | No freakshow, she’s fictional. | 假的 疯子 根本没有这个人 |
[16:36] | Take it easy. If it means that much to you, | 别激动 对你很重要的话 |
[16:39] | I’ll uh, I’ll go find something else. | 那我找别的事做好了 |
[16:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[16:46] | It’s just that, I, I’m gonna miss Joseph. I liked him. | 只是我会想念乔瑟夫的 我喜欢他 |
[16:51] | His wife, she was hot. | 他的太太 好正点 |
[16:59] | Can I please take these off? I swear I won’t scratch. | 我能取掉这个吗 我发誓我不抓了 |
[17:01] | No sorry hon, Monica’s orders. | 对不起 莫妮卡的命令 |
[17:06] | Well that wasn’t easy. | 真不容易 |
[17:09] | Ok, dinner’s on. | 晚餐好了 |
[17:12] | And there’s a peach cobbler warming in the oven | 烤箱里还有一个黄桃馅饼在加热 |
[17:14] | so the plate’s gonna be hot but that shouldn’t be a problem for you. | 盘子会很烫手 但那应该不成问题 |
[17:21] | Alright you kids, bye now. | 好了 孩子们 拜拜 |
[17:23] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[17:24] | Oh look, a low budget puppet show. | 看 低成本的木偶剧 |
[17:28] | It’s such a shame you can’t see which finger I’m holding up. | 真可惜你看不到 我举起的是哪一根手指 |
[17:36] | Wine? | 酒 |
[17:37] | Please. | 麻烦你 |
[17:47] | Oh, I spilled some. | 洒出来了 |
[17:48] | I got it. | 我来 |
[18:02] | I must tell you, you look beautiful tonight. | 我得告诉你 你今晚好美 |
[18:05] | What? | 你说什么 |
[18:08] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[18:11] | You look beautiful. | 你好美 |
[18:30] | You know what, that’s it, that’s it. | 我受够了 |
[18:41] | Yes. | 爽 |
[18:50] | Hey you guys… | 你们… |
[19:02] | Monica, wake up. Monica. | 莫妮卡 醒醒 莫妮卡 |
[19:05] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[19:06] | I thought of a thing. | 我想到一个了 |
[19:12] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[19:13] | Yeah. I have to sleep, | 对 我必须睡… |
[19:16] | have to, on this side of the bed. | 必须睡床的这一边 |
[19:21] | No honey. You have to sleep on this side of the bed | 不 亲爱的 你必须睡床的那一边 |
[19:24] | because I have to sleep on this side of the bed. | 是因为我必须睡床的这一边 |
[19:29] | Or so I would have you believe. | 还是因为我让你这么以为呢 |
[19:33] | No. Big deal, so you have a side of the bed, | 没什么大不了的 你喜欢睡床的一边 |
[19:37] | everybody has a side of the bed. | 每个人都有自己喜欢的一边 |
[19:39] | Hey come on, you haven’t heard my reason yet. | 你还没听我的理由呢 |
[19:42] | Alright, go on. | 好啊 说吧 |
[19:44] | Ok, I have to sleep on the west side | 我必须睡在床的西边 |
[19:48] | because I grew up in California | 因为我在加州长大 |
[19:51] | and otherwise the ocean would be on the wrong side. | 睡东边的话 海洋的方向就错了 |
[20:01] | Oh my God, you’re a freak. | 天啊 你真变态 |
[20:04] | Yeah. How ’bout that. | 你觉得怎么样 |
[20:11] | So uh, Ryan, were you shipping off to? | 莱恩 你这次要潜到哪里 |
[20:13] | I really can’t say. | 我真的不能说 |
[20:15] | So do you have like any nuclear weapons on board? | 那你们潜水艇上有核武器吗 |
[20:18] | I can’t say. | 我不能说 |
[20:19] | Well do you get to look through one of those | 那你是不是可以 |
[20:20] | like, those periscope thingys. | 用那种潜望镜看东西 |
[20:22] | I’m sorry, but I can’t say. | 对不起 我不能说 |
[20:24] | Wow, it, it’s neat learning about submarines. | 学潜水艇的知识真酷 |
[20:28] | I better get out of here, I’m gonna miss my flight. | 我该走了 不然会错过飞机 |
[20:30] | Ok, I’ll walk you out. | 我送你出去 |
[20:31] | Bye Ryan. | 拜拜 莱恩 |
[20:32] | – Pleasure. – It was nice to meet you. | -幸会了 -见到你真好 |
[20:33] | Take care. | 保重 |
[20:40] | So do you uh, think we can get you one of those uh, uniform things? | 我们可以弄套制服给你穿吗 |
[20:45] | You like that do ya? | 你喜欢是不是 |
[20:47] | Oh yeah. | 是呀 |
[20:49] | – I’ll make some calls. – Ok. | -我去打电话 -好的 |
[20:52] | Can you believe how we spent our two weeks together? | 我们的两个礼拜居然就这样过完了 |
[20:54] | I know. We didn’t do any of the romantic things I had planned, like | 我知道 我计划的浪漫事一件也没做 |
[20:57] | having a picnic at Central Park and ya know, | 比如说去中央公园野餐 |
[20:59] | coffee at Central Perk. | 在中央公园咖啡馆喝咖啡 |
[21:02] | Oh I just got that. | 我们刚喝过了 |
[21:13] | Taxi. | 计程车 |
[21:20] | Bye you. | 再见 |
[21:35] | Oh I’m sorry, we’re clo-… | 对不起 我们打烊了 |
[21:39] | Hey sailor. | 你好 水兵哥 |
[21:41] | Is this what you had in mind? | 这是你心里想的吗 |
[21:44] | I’ll say. | 可不是 |
[21:51] | I’m shipping out tomorrow. | 我明天就要出航了 |
[21:54] | Well then uh, | 那么 |
[21:57] | we better make this night count. | 春宵就别虚度了 |
[22:01] | Oh wait, I forgot to turn off the cappucino machine. | 等等 我忘了关咖啡机 |
[22:13] | Anchors away. | 起航吧 |
[22:17] | Oh no no, my purse, my purse, my purse, my purse, my purse, my purse. | 等等 我的包 我的包… |
[22:26] | Oh, you know what. I forgot to turn off the bathroom light. | 我忘了关洗手间的灯 |
[22:28] | Alright you know, why don’t I just meet you upstairs. | 我们干脆楼上见好了 |
[22:35] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |