时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I’m telling you, that girl totally winked at me! | 那个女孩一定是在对我放电 |
[00:05] | – She did not wink at you. – She did not wink at you. | -她才没有 -她才没有 |
[00:06] | You always think somebody’s winking at you. | 你总觉得有人在对你放电 |
[00:27] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[00:32] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[00:35] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[00:38] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[00:42] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[00:45] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[00:48] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[00:51] | when the rain starts to pour. | 我会陪伴你 |
[00:53] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[00:56] | like I’ve been there before. | 像我以前那样 |
[00:58] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:01] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[01:12] | I have to say “Tupelo Honey” by Van Morrison. | 我会说是 范莫里森唱的”土菠萝蜜” |
[01:14] | No way! | 不会吧 |
[01:16] | The most romantic song ever was “The Way We Were.” | 我认为最浪漫的歌是”往日情怀” |
[01:18] | See, I, I think the one that Elton John | 我觉得是艾尔顿·约翰 |
[01:21] | wrote for that guy on Who’s the Boss? | 给演《妙管家》的那人写的歌 |
[01:26] | What song was that? | 那是什么歌 |
[01:27] | Hold me close Young Tony Danza | 抱紧我 年轻的托尼·丹泽 |
[01:36] | -Hi,Monica. -Hi,Mon. | -莫妮卡 -莫妮卡 |
[01:38] | Hey, Mon. | 莫妮卡早 |
[01:42] | Oh,my God! | 天啊 |
[01:43] | – Has she slept at all? – No. | -她到底有没有睡觉 -没有 |
[01:45] | No, it’s been three nights in a row. | 没有 已经连续三个晚上了 |
[01:47] | Yeah, she finally stopped crying yesterday. | 昨天她终于不哭了 |
[01:49] | But then she found one of Richard’s cigar butts out on the terrace…. | 可后来她又在阳台发现了理查抽过的雪茄 |
[01:53] | Okay,that explains it. | 好吧 这解释了 |
[01:54] | I got a call at 2 in the morning… | 我在凌晨两点接到的那通电话 |
[01:57] | …and all I could hear was like this squeaky sound. | 对方只能发出一些咯吱咯吱的声响 |
[01:59] | So I thought,”Oh, okay, It’s like a mouse or a possum.” | 我就想一定是老鼠或负鼠打来的 |
[02:04] | Then I realized,like… | 接着我才意识到 |
[02:06] | okay, where would a mouse or a possum | 拜托 老鼠或负鼠 |
[02:08] | get the money to make the phone call? | 怎么会有钱打电话呢 |
[02:14] | -Morning. -Morning. | -早 -早 |
[02:16] | You made pancakes? | 你做了松饼啊 |
[02:19] | Yeah, like there’s any way I could ever do that. | 是啊 你还以为我真的会做呢 |
[02:23] | Monica and Rachel had syrup | 莫妮卡和瑞秋那儿有糖浆 |
[02:27] | Now I can get my man to cheer up | 我可以让我的男人开心了 |
[02:31] | Good morning,Joey. | 早安 乔伊 |
[02:34] | Good morning. | 早安 |
[02:36] | Hey, you know what? Here’s a thought. | 不如这样 我有个主意 |
[02:37] | Why don’t you stay home from work and just hang out with me? | 你干脆别去上班 在家陪陪我如何 |
[02:40] | Oh,I wish. | 我也想啊 |
[02:40] | You have that report to finish,and I’ve got to see my lawyer. | 你有报告要写 而我得去见律师 |
[02:44] | I can’t believe I’m going out with somebody who’s getting divorced. | 我真不敢相信 我竟然跟要离婚的女人约会 |
[02:48] | I’m such a grownup. | 我真是成年人了 |
[02:50] | I gotta go,I gotta go. | 我要走了 我要走了 |
[02:52] | Not without a kiss. | 不过你得先吻我一下 |
[02:54] | Maybe I won’t kiss you and then you’ll have to stay. | 或者我就不吻你 这样你就不走了 |
[02:56] | Kiss her. Kiss her! | 亲她 快亲她 |
[03:00] | I’ll see you later, sweetie. Bye, Joey. | 再见甜心 再见乔伊 |
[03:03] | Bye-bye,Janice. | 再见 珍妮斯 |
[03:07] | So when are you dumping her? | 你准备什么时候甩了她 |
[03:09] | Nope. | 不会 |
[03:10] | Not this time. | 这次不会了 |
[03:12] | Come on,quit yanking me. | 拜托 别忽悠我了 |
[03:17] | I’m not yanking you. | 我又没有忽悠你 |
[03:20] | -This is Janice. -Yeah,I know. | -她可是珍妮斯 -对 我知道 |
[03:23] | She makes me happy. | 她让我很快乐 |
[03:25] | Okay, alright. | 好吧 好吧 |
[03:28] | You look me in the eye and tell me,without blinking… | 你看着我的眼睛 不许眨眼 告诉我 |
[03:31] | …that you’re not breaking up with her. No blinking. | 说你不会跟她分手 不许眨眼睛 |
[03:37] | I’m not breaking up with her! | 我不会跟她分手 |
[03:48] | God,look what I found in the drain! | 天啊 你看我在下水道里发现什么 |
[03:50] | What? | 什么 |
[03:52] | It’s some of Richard’s hair! | 这些是理查的头发 |
[03:55] | What do I do with this? | 我该怎么处理 |
[03:57] | Getting it away from me would be job one. | 首先就是把它从我身边拿开 |
[04:01] | It’s weird, but you know, I don’t want to throw this away. | 这确实挺诡异的 但我并不想把它丢掉 |
[04:04] | I mean, this is like all I have left of him. | 这些是我仅有的属于他的东西 |
[04:07] | Gross… | 呕心的 |
[04:09] | …drain hair. | 下水管的头发 |
[04:16] | Cool! It looks like a tiny little person | 真好玩 好像有一个小人 |
[04:19] | drowning in your cereal. | 在你的麦片里淹死了 |
[04:24] | -God, what is wrong with me? -You need to get some sleep. | -我是怎么了 -你需要些睡眠 |
[04:28] | I need to get some Richard. | 我需要的是理查 |
[04:32] | Monica, you broke up with him for a reason. | 莫妮卡 你跟他分手是有原因的 |
[04:35] | I know. I know. I’m just so tired of missing him. | 我知道 我只是不想再这么想他 |
[04:39] | I’m tired of wondering why he hasn’t called. | 不愿再去想他为何不打来 |
[04:41] | Why hasn’t he called? | 他为什么不打来 |
[04:42] | Maybe because you told him not to? | 可能因为你叫他别再打来了 |
[04:45] | What are you,the Memory Woman? | 你是谁啊 记忆女王吗 |
[04:49] | They’re not breaking up! Chandler and Janice? | 他们不会分手了 我是说钱德勒和珍妮斯 |
[04:52] | They’re not breaking up! He didn’t blink or anything! | 他们不会分手了 他都没眨一下眼 |
[04:55] | Well you know, I’m not surprised. Did you really see them together? | 我一点也不惊讶 你看过他们在一起的样子吗 |
[04:58] | They’re really cute. | 他们真的好可爱 |
[04:59] | “Cute”? This is Janice! | 可爱 我说的可是珍妮斯 |
[05:03] | You remember Janice? | 你还记得珍妮斯吗 |
[05:04] | Yes,Joey, I remember. She’s annoying. But you know what? | 我记得啊 她是很烦人 但是你知道吗 |
[05:07] | She’s his girlfriend now. I mean,what can we do? | 她现在是他的女朋友 那我们该怎么办 |
[05:10] | There you go! That’s the spirit | 这就对了 我要的就是 |
[05:11] | I’m looking for! “What can we do?” | 这种不妥协的精神 “我们该怎么办” |
[05:15] | All right,who’s first,huh? Ross? | 好 谁先来 罗斯 |
[05:18] | Well, I think Chandler’s our friend, | 我想钱德勒是我们的朋友 |
[05:20] | and Janice makes him happy. | 而珍妮斯能让他快乐 |
[05:21] | So I say we all just be adult about it and accept her. | 所以我们就成熟点 接受她 |
[05:24] | Yeah, we’ll call that Plan B, alright? | 这个先归在B计划 好吗 |
[05:48] | Honey… | 甜心 |
[05:50] | … I was wondering… | 我刚才在想 |
[05:52] | …do you still have that Navy uniform? | 你那套海军制服还在吗 |
[05:58] | No,I had to return it to the costume place. | 不 我还给戏服店了 |
[06:01] | I think I have an old band uniform from high school. | 我还有一套高中乐团的旧制服 |
[06:05] | – You remember not having sex in high school,right? – Mm. | -你记得高中生不能做爱吧 -是啊 |
[06:13] | – Well,honey,what about you? -What? | -甜心 那么你呢 -什么 |
[06:17] | I mean, fun,you know, fantasy-type things? | 你有过任何有趣的幻想之类的吗? |
[06:23] | No. | 没有 |
[06:26] | Come on. You gotta have one. | 别这样 你一定有的 |
[06:29] | Nope. | 没有 |
[06:31] | – Ross, you know what? – What? | -罗斯 你知道吗 -什么 |
[06:33] | If you tell me,I might do it. | 如果你跟我说 或许我会帮你实现 |
[06:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:48] | Did you ever see Return of the Jedi? | 你有没有看过《星际大战之绝地大反攻》 |
[06:58] | Yeah. | 看过 |
[07:01] | Do you remember the scene… | 你记不记得有一场 |
[07:02] | …with Jabba the Hutt? | 赫特人贾巴的戏 |
[07:09] | See, Jabba had as his prisoner… | 贾巴把莉亚公主 |
[07:13] | … Princess Leia. | 挟持了 |
[07:19] | Princess Leia was wearing… | 莉亚公主当时穿着 |
[07:23] | …this gold bikini thing. | 金色的比基尼 |
[07:28] | It was pretty cool. | 真好看 |
[07:32] | Yeah. Princess Leia and the gold bikini? | 莉亚公主穿金色比基尼 |
[07:35] | Every guy our age loved that. | 我们这年纪的男人都很喜欢 |
[07:38] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[07:40] | It’s huge! | 那是意义重大的一刻 |
[07:41] | That’s the moment when you know, she stopped being a princess… | 那一刻她不再是个公主 |
[07:44] | …and she became,like,you know,a woman, you know. | 而变成了 一个普通的女人 |
[07:49] | Did you ever do the Leia thing? | 你扮过莉亚公主吗 |
[07:58] | Really? That great,huh? | 真的吗 有那么刺激吗 |
[08:01] | No,it’s just that I got this new pager,and I have it on “vibrate.” | 不 是我买了新的寻呼机 调成振动了 |
[08:09] | See you. | 再见 |
[08:10] | – Hey! – Hi,you guys! | -嗨 -你们好啊 |
[08:13] | Look who I found standing outside the Szechuan Dragon… | 你看我在四川龙餐厅外找到谁了 |
[08:16] | …staring at a parking meter. | 一直盯着停车收费表不放 |
[08:19] | Mon. Hi. | 小莫 你好啊 |
[08:23] | -Why aren’t you at work? -Oh,they sent me home. | -你怎么没去上班 -他们把我送回家了 |
[08:26] | Why? | 为什么 |
[08:28] | – Because I don’t work at the Szechuan Dragon. -Oh, god. | -因为我并不在四川龙餐厅上班 -天啊 |
[08:32] | You really, really need to get some sleep. | 你真的需要好好休息 |
[08:34] | I know I do. | 我知道该睡了 |
[08:36] | – Guess what? – What? | -你猜怎么着 -什么 |
[08:37] | They published my paper. | 他们要出版我的文章 |
[08:39] | – Really? -Yes. | -真的吗 -是啊 |
[08:42] | Rach, look! | 瑞秋 你看 |
[08:49] | Where is my strong Ross Skywalker to come rescue me? | 我那强壮的罗斯天行者何时会来拯救我 |
[08:58] | There he is! | 他来了 |
[09:05] | – Wheel! – Of! | -幸运 -之 |
[09:06] | Fortune! | 轮 |
[09:09] | This guy’s so stupid. | 这个家伙真蠢 |
[09:10] | It’s Count Rushmore! | 是拉什莫尔公爵啦 |
[09:16] | You know, you should really go on this show. | 你真的该去参加这个节目 |
[09:20] | Alright, listen. I got three tickets to the Rangers tonight. What do you say? | 我有三张今晚流浪者比赛的票 你意下如何 |
[09:24] | I say I am there! | 我去定了 |
[09:26] | Cool! | 太棒了 |
[09:28] | Is Ross going too? | 罗斯也会去吗 |
[09:29] | No. Janice. | 不 珍妮斯去 |
[09:31] | Janice? | 珍妮斯 |
[09:34] | Because I just feel bad for Ross,you know? | 我只是替罗斯难过 你知道吗 |
[09:37] | I mean, we always go together. | 我们总是一起去的 |
[09:38] | We’re like The Three Hockey-teers,you know? | 我们就像曲棍球三兄弟 |
[09:42] | You know, I may be way out on a limb here, | 我可能误会你了 |
[09:44] | but do you, do you have a problem with Janice? | 但还是问一句 你是不是对珍妮斯不满 |
[09:47] | No! | 没有 |
[09:49] | Yes…. | 是啦 |
[09:52] | Oh, God, how do I say this? | 天啊 我该怎么说 |
[09:57] | You know that girl from the greek restaurant with the hair? | 你知道希腊餐厅里那个头发很蓬的女孩子 |
[10:00] | That girl that I hate? She drives me crazy. | 那个我讨厌的女孩子 她快把我逼疯了 |
[10:06] | Look,I don’t hate Janice. She’s just a lot to take, you know? | 我并不讨厌珍妮斯 只是她不那么好相处 |
[10:12] | Well,there you go. | 你总算说出来了 |
[10:14] | Come on, man. Don’t look at me like that. | 拜托 别那样看着我 |
[10:17] | She used to drive you nuts before too,remember? | 以前她也快把你逼疯 还记得吗 |
[10:19] | Yeah, I’m crazy about her now. I think this could be the real thing. | 但是我现在为她疯狂 这次可能是真爱 |
[10:23] | Capital R,capital T! | 大写的真 大写的爱 |
[10:27] | Don’t worry,those are the right letters. | 别担心 字母没拼错 |
[10:30] | Look, what do you want me to say? | 你到底要我说什么 |
[10:34] | – I want you to say that you like her! – I can’t | -我要你说你喜欢她 -我办不到 |
[10:37] | lt’s like this chemical thing, you know? | 这就像是某种化学反应 |
[10:39] | Every time she starts laughing,I just wanna… | 每次她一开口笑 我就想… |
[10:45] | …pull my arm off just so I have something to throw at her. | 就想把我的手臂拧下来 好往她身上扔 |
[10:50] | Thanks for trying. | 谢谢你的努力 |
[10:53] | Oh,and by the way,there is no Count Rushmore! | 对了 根本就没有拉什莫尔公爵 |
[10:58] | Then who’s the guy that painted the faces on the mountain? | 那是谁在拉什莫尔山上雕了那些总统肖像 |
[11:07] | How could you have told her? | 你怎么可以告诉她 |
[11:08] | Ross, I didn’t think it would be that big a deal! | 罗斯 我是想又没什么大不了的 |
[11:11] | She didn’t think it would be that big a deal! | 她认为没什么大不了的 |
[11:14] | Okay, who are you talking to when you do that? | 你想讨论这些的时候 你都会跟谁说 |
[11:17] | Look,that was supposed to be a private,personal thing between us. | 这些应该是仅限于我们之间的私密对话 |
[11:21] | Okay, Ross, Phoebe is my girlfriend,okay? We tell each other everything. | 菲比是我的闺蜜 好吗 我们无话不谈 |
[11:25] | I mean, come on. You guys do the same thing. | 拜托 男人也一样啊 |
[11:28] | I mean,what about all that locker-room stuff? | 那些更衣室里的对话怎么说 |
[11:31] | That’s different. Okay? | 那不一样 |
[11:32] | That’s like, who dated a stripper? | 我们会聊 比如谁跟脱衣舞娘约会了 |
[11:34] | Or who did it on the back of the Staten lsland ferry? | 或谁在史坦登岛渡轮后面做爱 |
[11:38] | – Both of those Joey? – Yeah. | -都是乔伊干的吧 -没错 |
[11:41] | But you don’t, you don’t talk about like, you know, your girlfriend… | 但是绝不会谈到自己的女朋友 |
[11:45] | …and the intimate stuff you do with her. | 还有和她之间亲密的事 |
[11:48] | Not even with your best friend? | 连最好的朋友也不说吗 |
[11:50] | No. | 不说 |
[11:51] | That is so sad. | 真可悲 |
[11:53] | You’re missing out on so much, Ross. | 你们错过太多乐趣了 罗斯 |
[11:55] | I mean,the bonding and the sharing, you know… | 那是种彼此维系 分享的乐趣 |
[11:59] | …and knowing that someone else is going through the same thing you are. | 得知别人也有过和你一样的遭遇 |
[12:04] | So, what, you tell each other everything? | 那你们什么都跟对方说吗 |
[12:08] | Pretty much. | 差不多 |
[12:13] | Did you talk about the Night of Five Times? | 你有没有说过—夜五次的纪录 |
[12:19] | Do you tell people about the Night of Five Times? | 你有没有告诉她们 那一夜五次的纪录 |
[12:22] | Honey,that was with Carol. | 甜心 你那次是跟凯萝 |
[12:25] | I know,but it’s still worth mentioning,I think. | 我知道 我想还是值得一提 |
[12:30] | Relax every muscle in your body. | 全身肌肉放松 |
[12:35] | Listen to the plinky-plunky music. | 听着叮叮咚咚的音乐 |
[12:40] | Okay,now close your eyes… | 好 闭上你的眼睛 |
[12:43] | …and think of a happy place. | 去想一个令人愉快的地方 |
[12:46] | Tell me your happy place. | 告诉我 能让你快乐的地方在哪 |
[12:48] | Richard’s living room,drinking wine. | 理查家的客厅 一起喝酒 |
[12:50] | No,no,no. Not a Richard thing. | 不 不可以跟理查有关 |
[12:53] | Just put down the glass and get out. | 把酒杯放下快出来 |
[12:57] | I’m sorry,but that’s my happy place. | 对不起 但那是让我快乐的地方 |
[12:58] | Okay,fine. Use my happy place. | 好 我的快乐之所借你用吧 |
[13:01] | Just I’m gonna have to ask you, don’t move anything in there. | 但我得请你别把那儿弄乱 |
[13:06] | I’ll try not to. | 我会尽量的 |
[13:07] | All right,so,you’re in a meadow… | 好,你现在在一片草地上 |
[13:11] | … millions of stars in the sky | 天上有一片繁星 |
[13:14] | You think breaking up was a huge mistake? | 你觉得分手是错误的吗 |
[13:16] | Okay, there are no questions in the happy place. | 快乐之所 禁问问题 |
[13:20] | Okay, just the warm breeze and the moonlight flowing through the trees. | 只有和煦的微风 和从树上撒下的月光 |
[13:26] | I’ll bet he’s totally over me. I’ll bet he’s fine. | 我赌他一定忘了我 我打赌他好得很 |
[13:29] | Betting and wagering of any kind, I’m sure, are not permitted in the happy place.Okay? | 快乐之所 禁止赌博和下注 |
[13:34] | There’s just,you know,the lovely waterfalls… | 那里只有 美丽的瀑布 |
[13:38] | …and the trickling fountains… | 和缓缓喷薄的喷泉 |
[13:40] | …and the calming sounds of the babbling brook. | 流淌的小溪 奏出宁静的音律 |
[13:46] | Okay, this isn’t working. | 好了 一点用也没有 |
[13:48] | I’m still awake,and now I have to pee. | 我还是醒着的 而且我要尿尿 |
[13:51] | So I hear… | 我听说 |
[13:53] | …you hate me! | 你讨厌我 |
[13:56] | I never said hate. I was very careful about that. | 我没说过讨厌这个词 我用词可是很小心的 |
[14:00] | A little birdie told me something about | 有人私下告诉我 |
[14:02] | you wanted to rip your arm off and throw it at me. | 你想拧下手臂扔到我身上 |
[14:07] | And you got “hate” from that? | 这样你就觉得我讨厌你 |
[14:10] | You’re taking a big leap there. | 你也太断章取义了吧 |
[14:12] | All right,fine,fine,fine! | 好吧 好吧 好吧 |
[14:14] | We have got to do something about our little situation here, Joey. | 我们得想点法子解决我们的小摩擦 |
[14:17] | So this is my idea. | 我是这么想的 |
[14:19] | You and me spending some quality time together. | 你和我花点时间好好相处 |
[14:24] | But what does that… | 但是这有什么… |
[14:26] | For Chandler! | 为了钱德勒 |
[14:29] | Okay. I’m in. | 好吧 我答应 |
[14:30] | Okay! Alright, this is what we’ll call it: | 好 今天就叫做 |
[14:32] | Joey and Janice’s Day of Fun! | “乔伊和珍妮斯的逍遥一日游” |
[14:37] | Does it have to be a whole day? | 要一整天啊 |
[14:39] | Yes,because that’s how long it takes to love me. | 对 因为要爱上我得要一整天那么长 |
[14:44] | Yeah,I know. I sleep in the next room. | 我知道 我就睡在你们的隔壁 |
[14:52] | So I went down to the post office… | 我今天去了邮局 |
[14:54] | …and it turns out it was those videos that I ordered… | 寄来的是我订的录影带 |
[14:57] | …for Richard about the Civil War. | 是帮理查订的 有关内战的 |
[15:01] | He loved the Civil War. | 他很喜欢看内战片 |
[15:04] | Monica, do you want us to take you home? | 莫妮卡 你要不要我们带你回家 |
[15:11] | Or maybe to a galaxy far,far away. | 带我到遥远的银河去吧 |
[15:22] | Women tell each other everything! | 女人之间什么话都说 |
[15:24] | – Did you know that? -Hmm, yeah. | -这你知道吗 -知道啊 |
[15:27] | No, Chandler, everything. | 不 钱德勒 我是说所有的事 |
[15:29] | Like stuff you like. Stuff she likes. | 你的偏好 她的偏好 |
[15:34] | Technique. Stamina. Girth. | 技巧 持久力 腰围 |
[15:39] | Girth? | 还有腰围 |
[15:41] | Why? Why? Why? | 为什么 为什么会这样 |
[15:44] | Why would they do this? | 这有什么好说的 |
[15:46] | Rachel says sharing’s great and supposedly… | 瑞秋说分享的感觉很棒 而且以为 |
[15:50] | …we ought to be doing it. | 我们也会这么做 |
[15:54] | Do you want to? | 你想说吗 |
[15:57] | – We’re not gonna talk about girth, are we? – No. | -我们不会要讨论腰围吧 -不用 |
[16:00] | All right,you go first. | 好 你先吧 |
[16:05] | Okay. Okay,I’ll go first. | 好 我先说 |
[16:08] | So the other night… | 有天晚上 |
[16:10] | …Rachel and I are in bed talking about fantasies… | 瑞秋和我在床上 讨论性幻想 |
[16:13] | …and I happened to describe a particular… | 我就描述了《星际大战》里的 |
[16:18] | … Star Wars thing | 某个场景 |
[16:20] | – Princess Leia and the gold bikini. – Yes! | -莉亚公主和金色比基尼 -没错 |
[16:23] | – I know! – Yes! | -我知道 -没错 |
[16:25] | Well, well, that, that was easy. | 说出来倒挺容易的 |
[16:29] | Okay,you go. | 好 换你了 |
[16:31] | -Okay. -Okay. | -好的 -说吧 |
[16:32] | Okay,you know when you’re in bed with a woman… | 当你跟一个女人在床上 |
[16:36] | and… you know, you fooling around with her… | 亲昵的时候 |
[16:40] | …and you get all these mental images in your brain? | 脑袋里突然出现一些疯狂的画面 |
[16:43] | Like Elle MacPherson | 比如超级名模艾拉·麦克弗森 |
[16:45] | or that girl at the Xerox place? | 或是影印店的那个女孩 |
[16:47] | – With the belly button ring? -I know. | -穿了肚脐环的那个 -我知道 |
[16:49] | And then all of a sudden,your mom pops into your head. | 但是突然之间 你妈忽然跃入脑海 |
[16:54] | And you’re,like,”Mom,get out of here!” | 于是你就想 “妈 快走开” |
[16:57] | But of course, after that, you can’t possibly think of anything else. | 但这之后 你就完全没情绪了 |
[17:01] | And you can’t, you know, stop what you’re doing. | 而你正在做的事又不能停止 |
[17:03] | So it’s kind of like you’re… | 所以你就只能… |
[17:06] | …you know… | 你懂的 |
[17:07] | …you know…. | 你懂的 |
[17:09] | You don’t know! | 你不懂啊 |
[17:12] | Your mom? | 你妈 |
[17:14] | You’re telling me about your mom? What’s the matter with you? | 你竟然会想到你妈 你有什么毛病啊 |
[17:19] | -You said -I said “share,” not “scare”! | -是你说… -我说要分享 不是吓唬人 |
[17:22] | Go sit over there! | 你给我坐到那边去 |
[17:29] | We’re back! | 我们回来了 |
[17:34] | What are you guys doing together? | 你们俩在一起干嘛 |
[17:35] | Joey and Janice’s Day of Fun! | 乔伊和珍妮斯的逍遥一日游 |
[17:40] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[17:42] | Yeah, yeah, we went to a Mets game. We got Chinese food. | 我们去看纽约大都会的比赛 还吃了中国菜 |
[17:45] | And, you know, I love this woman. | 我爱上这个女人了 |
[17:49] | You have got competition, buddy. | 你有竞争对手了 兄弟 |
[17:53] | Well, I just came by to give you a kiss. | 我只是上来亲你一下 |
[17:57] | I have to go pick up the baby. So, I’ll see you later, sweetheart. | 我得去接孩子了 待会儿见 甜心 |
[18:03] | You too, Chandler. | 你也是 钱德勒 |
[18:13] | You still can’t stand her,can you? | 你还是受不了她 是吗 |
[18:15] | I’m sorry,man, I tried! I really did! | 抱歉 我已尽最大努力了 |
[18:20] | You know, I appreciate you giving it a shot. | 谢谢你的努力 |
[18:23] | But hey, look, you know,the good thing is… | 但是往好处想 |
[18:25] | …is that we spent the whole day together and I survived. | 我们一起过了一整天 我竟然还活着 |
[18:28] | And what’s even more amazing, so did she. | 更了不起的是 她也还活着 |
[18:32] | It was Bat Day at Shea Stadium. | 今天是大都会主场的球棒日 |
[18:36] | I guess that’s something. | 我想值得一去 |
[18:37] | Oh,man, that’s huge! | 天啊 这可是件盛事 |
[18:39] | Now I know I can stand to be around her. | 现在我确定我可以忍受和她待在一起 |
[18:42] | Which means… | 也就是说 |
[18:43] | … I get to hang out with you. | 我可以和你们一起出去了 |
[18:45] | Which is kind of the whole point anyway. | 这才是我的重点 |
[18:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:52] | Oh, hey! Chandler, we stopped by the coffee shop and ran into Ross. | 我们刚刚去了咖啡店 遇到了罗斯 |
[19:02] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[19:04] | If it makes you feel any better, | 希望这么说会让你好过点 |
[19:06] | I do it too. | 我也有过这种想法 |
[19:09] | – Really? – Oh,yeah! | -真的吗 -对啊 |
[19:12] | I always picture your mom when I’m having sex. | 我在做爱时 常常会想像你妈的样子 |
[19:19] | April 12,1861. | 1861年4月12日 |
[19:26] | The United States garrison at Fort Sumter was fired upon. | 美国驻守在萨姆特堡的部队受到炮轰 |
[19:30] | It is now under bombardment by… | 这场炮轰是由于… |
[19:43] | Hey, Dad! What are you doing? | 爸 你怎么来了 |
[19:45] | It’s your mother’s bridge night,so l came into the city for a little Moni-cuddle. | 你妈今晚打桥牌 所以我进城来抱抱莫妮卡 |
[19:53] | Since when did you start smoking cigars? | 你什么时候开始抽雪茄了 |
[19:57] | I don’t. I just like the smell of them. | 我没有 只是喜欢闻它的味道 |
[20:01] | So what are you really doing here, dad? | 你来这里真正的目的是什么 |
[20:05] | I just wanted to make sure you’re okay. | 我只想确定一下你还好吧 |
[20:08] | What makes you think that Why I might not be okay? | 我为什么会不好 |
[20:10] | I saw Richard. | 我看到理查了 |
[20:14] | So how do you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[20:17] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[20:18] | I’m just a little tired,but I’m okay. | 我只是有点累 不过还好 |
[20:22] | -How’s Richard doing? -You don’t want to know. | -理查怎么样了 -你不会想知道的 |
[20:25] | No, I really, really do. | 我真的很想知道 |
[20:28] | Well,he’s doing terrible! | 他的情况很糟 |
[20:32] | Really? | 真的 |
[20:35] | Worse than when he broke up with Barbara. | 比他跟芭芭拉分手时还糟 |
[20:38] | You’re not just saying that,are you? | 你不是故意这么说的吧 |
[20:40] | No,the man is a mess! | 那个男人简直一团糟 |
[20:43] | – Was he crying? – No. | 他有没有哭 |
[20:47] | Do you think he was waiting till after you left,so he could cry? | 你觉得他会不会是要等你走后再哭 |
[20:50] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[20:53] | I think so. | 我想也是 |
[20:55] | Honey,relationships are hard. Like with your mom and me. | 宝贝 感情这回事很难说 就像我跟你妈 |
[20:59] | You know,after we graduated from college,we broke up for a while. | 大学毕业后 我们曾分手过一阵子 |
[21:03] | It seems her father,your grandfather… | 她父亲 就是你祖父 似乎 |
[21:05] | …wanted her to travel around Europe like he did. | 希望你妈跟他一样 到欧洲四处旅行 |
[21:08] | Of course,he got to do it on Uncle Sam’s nickel… | 当然 他去欧洲是看在钱的份上 |
[21:11] | … because he was also strafing German troop trains at the time. | 因为当时他也在猛轰德国军用列车 |
[21:16] | However…. | 然而 |
[21:59] | Okay,here we go. | 好吧 开始了 |
[22:01] | I am Jabba’s prisoner. And you… | 我是贾巴的囚犯 而你… |
[22:04] | … have a really weird look on your face. | 你脸上的表情好诡异 |
[22:07] | What? Honey,what is it? | 怎么了 甜心 有什么问题 |
[22:08] | Did I get wrong, did I get the hair wrong? | 我的发型不对吗 |
[22:10] | Or what? | 还是别的问题 |
[22:11] | Did you just picture it differently? What, what? | 跟你想像得不同 怎么回事 |
[22:13] | No, no. It’s not you. It’s, it’s…. | 不不 不是你的问题 是… |
[22:22] | What is it? Come on, sweetie. You’re,like,freaking me out here. | 怎么了 拜托 甜心 你把我吓坏了 |
[22:28] | I hate Chandler. The bastard ruined my life! | 我恨钱德勒 那个混蛋毁了我的人生 |