时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | See, Joe,that’s why your parents told you not to jump on the bed! | 乔伊 这就是你爸妈叫你不要跳上床的原因 |
[00:27] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[00:32] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[00:34] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[00:37] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[00:41] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[00:44] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[00:47] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[00:50] | when the rain starts to pour. | 我会陪伴你 |
[00:52] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[00:55] | like I’ve been there before. | 像我以前那样 |
[00:57] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:00] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[01:11] | Hey,look at me! I’m making jam! | 看看我 我在做果酱 |
[01:15] | Been at it since 4 this morning. | 我早上四点就起来了 |
[01:17] | Where’d you get fruit 4 in the morning? | 那么早你从哪儿买的水果 |
[01:19] | Went down to the docks. | 在码头那儿买的 |
[01:21] | Bet ya didn’t know you could get it wholesale. | 你一定不知道那里可以买到批发价 |
[01:23] | I didn’t know there were docks. | 我根本不知道码头在哪 |
[01:28] | Is it broken? | 手臂断了吗 |
[01:30] | No, but I gotta wear this thing for a couple weeks. | 不 但得挂着这玩意 几个星期 |
[01:33] | Did You tell the doctor you did it jumping up and down on your bed? | 你有没有告诉医生 你是因为跳上床才受伤 |
[01:37] | No. I had a whole story | 不 我编的故事 |
[01:37] | worked out,but then… | 本来可以蒙混过去的 但是… |
[01:40] | …Chandler sold me out. | 钱德勒出卖了我 |
[01:41] | Well, I’m sorry Joe. I didn’t think the doctor | 抱歉 我想医生不会相信 |
[01:43] | was gonna buy that it just “fell out of the socket.” | 你的胳膊是”自己脱臼的” |
[01:48] | What is this? Fruit? | 这是什么 水果吗 |
[01:54] | Monica’s making jam. | 莫妮卡在做果酱 |
[01:56] | Jam? I love jam! How come we never have jam at our place? | 我最爱果酱了 我们家怎么从来没有果酱 |
[02:00] | Because the kids need new shoes. | 因为咱得攒钱给孩子们买新鞋 |
[02:04] | I’m going into business, people. | 我得做正事了 各位 |
[02:05] | I’m sick of being depressed about Richard. | 我不想再为理查的事伤神 |
[02:08] | I needed a plan. A plan to get over my man. | 我需要一个计划 来忘记我的男人 |
[02:11] | What’s the opposite of man? Jam! | 跟想男人恰恰相反的事是什么 做果酱 |
[02:16] | Joey,don’t! It’s way too hot! | 乔伊 别吃 太烫了 |
[02:25] | This’ll just be my batch. | 这一桶就算我的好了 |
[02:45] | That’s it. No. | 到此为止 够了 |
[02:46] | Hey,you, J. Crew guy…. | 这位穿杰克鲁牌的家伙 |
[02:48] | Why have you been following me? | 你干嘛跟踪我 |
[02:50] | I mean, all week long,everywhere I look,there’s you. | 这一周来 我走到哪儿都能看见你 |
[02:53] | You wouldn’t return my calls. You sent back my letters. | 你也不回电话 又把我的信退回来 |
[02:56] | What? | 什么 |
[02:56] | One more chance, Ursula. Please. | 再给我一次机会 厄休拉 拜托 |
[03:00] | Oh, oh, oh, this is awkward. | 真是太尴尬了 |
[03:05] | Yeah, because you want Ursula, | 因为你要找的是厄休拉 |
[03:07] | and I’m Phoebe. Twin sisters. | 我是菲比 我们是双胞胎 |
[03:10] | Seriously. | 我说真的 |
[03:13] | That’s great. I’m stalking the wrong woman. | 太好了 我跟错人了 |
[03:16] | I am such a dingus! | 我真是个糊涂蛋 |
[03:19] | Oh, you’re not a dingus. | 你不是糊涂蛋 |
[03:21] | I just, I want you to know I didn’t used to be like this. | 我只想让你知道 我以前不是这样的 |
[03:25] | Before I met your sister, | 在认识你姐姐之前 |
[03:26] | I was like this normal guy who sold beepers and cellular phones. | 我只是个贩卖寻呼机和手机的普通人 |
[03:31] | Look,it’s not your fault. You know I mean… | 这不是你的错 |
[03:34] | this is just what she does to guys,okay? | 她就是这么对待男人的 |
[03:40] | Well,thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[03:41] | Wait. You know what, I got a little story. | 等等 我有个小故事告诉你 |
[03:44] | When I was in Junior high school, I went through a period | 我上初中的时候 有一段时间 |
[03:46] | where I thought I was a witch. | 总以为自己是女巫 |
[03:48] | And there was this guidance counselor who said something to me | 那时有个辅导老师对我说的话 |
[03:51] | that I think will help you a lot. | 我想可以帮助你 |
[03:53] | He said,”Okay,you’re not a witch. | 他说 “你根本不是女巫 |
[03:54] | You’re just an average student.” | 你只是个普通学生” |
[03:58] | -See what I’m saying? -Not really. | -你听懂我的意思了吗 -不太懂 |
[04:02] | Well,get over it. | 忘了她吧 |
[04:06] | I mean you, you just seem to be a really nice guy, you know. | 你看起来是个不错的人 |
[04:12] | Don’t be so hard on yourself,okay? | 别对自己太苛刻 好吗 |
[04:14] | You’re right. I know you’re right. And thanks for being so nice. | 没错 你说得对 谢谢你对我这么友善 |
[04:19] | Here. | 给 |
[04:21] | Thanks a lot. | 谢谢你 |
[04:23] | Do you want to get a cup of coffee? | 你要不要去喝杯咖啡 |
[04:25] | -Yeah, okay. – Okay. | -好啊 -走吧 |
[04:29] | You don’t have to walk behind me anymore. | 你不用再跟在我后面了 |
[04:34] | – Mon? – Mon? | -莫妮卡 -莫妮卡 |
[04:38] | “Gone for more jars. Back later. | “去买罐子 等会儿回来 |
[04:40] | Monica Geller.” | 莫妮卡·盖勒” |
[04:43] | Wait a minute. Look! | 等等 你看 |
[04:45] | – Look, look, look! – What, what, what? | -快看快看 -什么什么 |
[04:46] | It’s an empty apartment. | 整个房子里都没人 |
[04:49] | We’re all alone in an empty apartment. | 这间空房子里 只有我们两个 |
[04:52] | Honey, come on. | 宝贝 拜托 |
[04:53] | I have to be at work like in 10 minutes. | 我在十分钟内得出发去上班 |
[04:56] | All right. Alright, it’s not like I’m employee of the year or anything. | 好吧 我又不是什么年度模范员工 |
[05:06] | There it is! | 在这里啊 |
[05:07] | Oh,that’s what you are talking about. | 这就是你要找的啊 |
[05:12] | Do I look fat? | 我看起来很胖吗 |
[05:14] | – No. – No. | -不胖 -不胖 |
[05:16] | Okay, I accept that. | 这么说我完全可以接受 |
[05:18] | When Janice asked me and I said no, | 当珍妮斯问我时 我也说了不 |
[05:20] | she took that as I was calling her a cow. | 她却理解为 我觉得她像只母牛 |
[05:23] | Okay, walk us through it,honey. Walk us through it. | 好吧 情景重现一下 重现一下 |
[05:27] | Okay, well, Janice said,”Hi. Do I look fat today?” | 珍妮斯问 “我今天看起来胖吗” |
[05:31] | And I looked at her… | 于是我就看了看她 |
[05:32] | Wow, wow, wow, you looked at her? | 等等 你看了看她 |
[05:38] | You never look. | 你决不能迟疑 |
[05:40] | You just answer. It’s like a reflex. | 你只能直接回答 就像条件反射一样 |
[05:43] | “Do I look fat?” “No.” | “我看起来胖吗” “不” |
[05:47] | “Is she prettier than I am?” “No.” | “她比我漂亮吗” “不” |
[05:51] | “Does size matter?” “No.” | “尺寸很重要吗” “不” |
[05:52] | And it works both ways. | 这一条男女都适用 |
[05:58] | So you both just know this stuff? | 这些你们天生就知道吗 |
[06:01] | You know, after about 30 or 40 fights,you kind of catch on. | 吵了大概三四十次后 你大概就领悟了 |
[06:05] | Okay. For instance: | 是啊 例如 |
[06:07] | Let’s say, Janice is coming back from a trip. | 假如珍妮斯旅行回来 |
[06:10] | She gives you two options. | 她给你两种选择 |
[06:12] | Option one: She’ll take a cab home from the airport. | 选择一 她从机场自己打车回来 |
[06:15] | Or Option two: You can meet her at baggage claim. | 选择二 你在领行李的地方与她碰面 |
[06:18] | What do you do? | 你会怎么做 |
[06:19] | That’s easy. Baggage claim. | 简单 领行李的地方 |
[06:20] | And wrong! Now you’re single. | 错 这下你就变单身了 |
[06:25] | It’s actually secret option number three. | 其实是第三个秘密绝招 |
[06:28] | You meet her at the gate. That way she knows you love her. | 你要在出舱口等她 这样她才知道你爱她 |
[06:33] | Okay,this is good. This is good. | 好 这么说有道理 有道理 |
[06:34] | All right, I have one. | 好 我还有一个问题 |
[06:36] | Janice likes to cuddle… | 珍妮斯晚上喜欢拥抱 |
[06:38] | at night, which I’m all for. | 我当然也喜欢拥抱 |
[06:41] | But you know, when you want to go to sleep, | 不过到睡觉的时候 |
[06:43] | you want some space. | 你会想要一点自己的空间 |
[06:45] | So how do I tell her that without… | 我要怎样告诉她才不至于… |
[06:48] | …you know,accidentally calling her fat or something? | 让诸如不小心说她胖之类的意外发生 |
[06:51] | Oh, honey. I’m sorry we can’t help you there, | 抱歉 这我们帮不了你 |
[06:54] | because we’re cuddly sleepers. | 因为我们都是抱着睡的 |
[06:57] | Okay, I’m late for work. | 好了 我上班要迟到了 |
[06:59] | – Are you guys gonna come down? – Yeah, yeah. I, I’m right behind you. | -你们要不要下来 -好 等一下就去 |
[07:03] | Okay, Good luck, Chandler. | 祝你好运 钱德勒 |
[07:04] | Thank you, Rachel. Bye. | 谢谢你 瑞秋 拜 |
[07:05] | – Bye, sweetie. – Bye, hon. | -回见 甜心 -拜 宝贝 |
[07:08] | Okay, the sleeping thing. | 好了 睡觉那个问题 |
[07:12] | Very tricky business, but there is something you can do. | 很不容易解决 但也不是没办法 |
[07:15] | I thought you guys were “cuddly sleepers.” | 我还以为你们都是”抱着睡的” |
[07:16] | No. | 不是 |
[07:19] | No, not cuddly. Not me. Just her. | 不 不是抱着睡的 不是我 只有她 |
[07:22] | I’m like you. I need the room. | 我跟你一样 需要空间 |
[07:25] | Okay, come here. | 好 到这儿来 |
[07:30] | – Okay. You’re in bed. – Yeah. | -好 假设你现在在床上 -好 |
[07:37] | – I gonna use the cushion. – Yeah. | -我还是用垫子好了 -好的 |
[07:41] | Okay. You’re in bed. | 好了 假设你在床上 |
[07:42] | She’s over on your side,cuddling. | 她在你旁边 抱着你 |
[07:45] | Now,you wait for her to drift off… | 现在 你等她逐渐睡着 |
[07:48] | …and then you hug her… | 然后你抱住她… |
[07:51] | …and roll her over to her side of the bed. | 把她滚到床的另一边 |
[07:56] | And then you… | 接着你… |
[07:59] | … roll away. | 再滚到旁边去 |
[08:03] | Hug for her. | 拥抱是为了她 |
[08:07] | Roll for you. | 滚走是为了自己 |
[08:12] | – Okay, the old “hug and roll.” – Yeah. | -这就是经典的”拥抱与翻滚” -没错 |
[08:15] | – One question. – Sure. | -还有一个问题 -说吧 |
[08:16] | You’re pretending the pillow’s a girl,right? | 你刚才是把枕头当作女生 对吧 |
[08:21] | Remember when you were a kid, | 记得小时候 |
[08:22] | your mom would drop you off to the movies… | 妈妈会把你送到电影院… |
[08:25] | …with a jar of jam and a little spoon? | 给你一罐果酱和一只小汤匙 |
[08:31] | You’re so pretty. | 你真可爱 |
[08:38] | -Hi. -Hi, Phoebe. | -嗨 -嗨 菲比 |
[08:40] | Hey, you know that guy who’s been following me? | 你知道那个跟踪我的人吗 |
[08:43] | I talked to him today. | 我今天跟他说话了 |
[08:44] | You talked to him? Are you crazy? | 你跟他说话 你疯了吗 |
[08:49] | Okay, first,I’m not crazy. And second,say it, don’t spray it. | 第一 我没有疯 第二 说话别乱喷 |
[08:54] | Anyway, his name is Malcolm, and he wasn’t following me. | 总之他名叫麦尔科姆 他也不是在跟踪我 |
[08:57] | I mean, he was, | 我是说 他在跟踪没错 |
[08:58] | but just ’cause he thought I was Ursula. | 但他要跟的是厄休拉 |
[09:03] | That’s why he couldn’t just come up and talk to me. | 所以他不敢上前来跟我说话 |
[09:07] | Because of the restraining order. | 因为有限制令嘛 |
[09:12] | Not feeling better about Malcolm. | 我还是对麦尔科姆没有好感 |
[09:16] | No, no, he’s not a kook. | 不 他不是疯子 |
[09:18] | He’s just this very passionate, incredibly romantic guy… | 他只是个非常热情 极度浪漫的家伙 |
[09:22] | …that just got a teensy bit carried away, you know. | 只是表现得有点过火了而已 |
[09:25] | We just get along really well, and he’s so cute. | 我们相处得很好 而且他很可爱 |
[09:30] | Oh, my God! You’ve got a crush on your sister’s stalker. | 天啊 你竟然暗恋跟踪你妹妹的人 |
[09:34] | No, just gonna help him, you know, get “de-Ursula-ized.” | 我要帮他忘记厄休拉的一切 |
[09:38] | Like, you know, like I did for Joey after he went out with her. | 就像乔伊跟她分手后 我陪他疗伤一样 |
[09:41] | I didn’t stalk her, I mean. | 可我没有跟踪她 |
[09:44] | I asked for the news, not the weather. | 这不是重点好么 |
[09:48] | -Hi, guys. – Hi, Mon. | -嗨 大伙儿 -嗨 莫妮卡 |
[09:51] | Joey,this is for you. It’s blackberry currant. | 乔伊 这是你的 黑莓红醋粟酱 |
[10:01] | Okay, Joe, I got to ask. | 乔伊 我得问你 |
[10:03] | The girl from the xerox place, buck naked… | 影印店的那个女孩 全裸 |
[10:06] | …or a big tub of jam? | 一大缸果酱 你选哪个 |
[10:11] | Put your hands together. | 左右手通吃 |
[10:17] | Joey, take your time with that. It’s my last batch. | 乔伊 你慢慢享用吧 那是最后一瓶了 |
[10:20] | No more jam? | 没有果酱了 |
[10:22] | What happened to your jam plan? | 你的果酱大计怎么不继续了 |
[10:25] | I figured out I’d need to charge $17 a jar just to break even. | 我算过了 我每罐得卖17元才能收回成本 |
[10:28] | So I’ve got a new plan now. Babies. | 所以我有了个新计划 生小孩 |
[10:33] | Well,you’re gonna need much bigger jars. | 那你可能需要更大的罐子了 |
[10:38] | – What are you talking about? – I’m talking about me having a baby. | -你胡说什么呢 -我说我打算生孩子 |
[10:41] | – What? Are you serious? – Yeah. | -你说真的吗 -是啊 |
[10:44] | The great thing about the jam plan | 做果酱的好处在于 |
[10:45] | was I was taking control of my life. | 它让我重新掌握自己的人生 |
[10:47] | So I ask myself, | 所以我扪心自问 |
[10:48] | “What is the most important thing to me in the world?” | 这个世界上对我来说什么是最重要的呢 |
[10:50] | And that’s when I came up with the baby plan. | 于是我就想到了生孩子 |
[10:53] | Aren’t you forgetting something? | 你是不是忘了一点 |
[10:56] | What is that guy’s name? Dad! | 那人叫什么来着 “爸爸” |
[11:01] | It took me 28 years to find one man I wanted to spend my life with. | 我花了28年 去找一个能托付终身的男人 |
[11:05] | If I have to wait another 28 years, | 如果我还得再等28年 |
[11:06] | I’ll be 56 before I can have a baby. | 那我生孩子就得56岁了 |
[11:09] | And that’s just stupid. | 那样实在太愚蠢了 |
[11:12] | That’s what’s stupid? | 那才是愚蠢的点吗 |
[11:16] | I don’t need an actual man. | 我并不需要一个真正的男人 |
[11:18] | Just a couple of his best swimmers. | 我只要他几颗会游泳的小种子 |
[11:22] | And there are places you can go to get that…stuff. | 而且那些东西 也是有地方能买到的 |
[11:26] | Down to the docks again? | 又要去码头了吗 |
[11:38] | Night-night,Bing-a-ling. | 晚安 宾宝贝 |
[11:42] | Night-night… | 晚安 |
[11:44] | …Janice. | 珍妮斯 |
[11:49] | Look at all the room on her side! | 看看她那边的位置 |
[11:53] | You could fit a giant penguin over there. | 都够放一只大企鹅了 |
[11:57] | That’d be weird,though. | 不过那样会很奇怪 |
[12:00] | Okay, hug and roll time. | 要开始”拥抱与翻滚”了 |
[12:02] | I’m hugging. I’m hugging. | 先是拥抱 抱住她 |
[12:04] | You’re rolling,and…. | 翻滚起来 接着… |
[12:07] | Yes! Freedom! | 太好了 你自由了 |
[12:09] | Except for this arm! | 除了这只手臂 |
[12:12] | I’m stuck. Stuck arm. | 我被卡住了 手臂卡住了 |
[12:16] | Okay, time for the old tablecloth trick. | 好了 我们玩过去那种掀桌布游戏 |
[12:19] | One fluid motion. | 只需一个流畅的动作 |
[12:19] | Quick like a cat. Quick like a cat. | 像猫一样矫捷 像猫一样矫捷 |
[12:22] | And one,two… | 一 二 |
[12:25] | … three! | 三 |
[12:33] | Here’s my binoculars. | 这是我的双眼望远镜 |
[12:35] | Oh,great. You’re doing great. You know, really strong. | 很好 你做得很好 非常坚强 |
[12:39] | Going strong. Keep going. | 很不错 保持保持 |
[12:41] | These are my night-vision goggles. | 这是我的夜视镜 |
[12:44] | This is the book I pretend to read when I’m watching her in the park. | 这是我在公园里看她时 假装阅读的书 |
[12:49] | And these are Madlibs. They’re just for fun. | 这些是接字游戏 只是为了解闷 |
[12:53] | Oh, yeah. | 当然 |
[12:54] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[12:55] | This is the log I kept,recording her every movement. | 这是我写的日志 记录她的一举一动 |
[13:00] | Do you want to hear some from it? | 你要不要听听看 |
[13:02] | Not even a little bit. | 我一点也不想听 |
[13:05] | It’s about you. | 是跟你有关的 |
[13:06] | Oh, okay then. | 那好吧 |
[13:13] | “l met Phoebe today. | “我今天遇到菲比 |
[13:15] | She was really nice to me even though I’m such a loser. | 她对我很好 即使我是就是个大屌丝 |
[13:20] | And when I was walking home,I thought about her a lot. | 我走在回家路上 一直想着她 |
[13:23] | It was weird, but kind of cool.” | 虽然很奇怪 但感觉很棒” |
[13:27] | Good. | 很好 |
[13:30] | So what were you thinking? | 当时你在想什么 |
[13:33] | I was thinking what it’d be like to kiss you. | 我在想 亲你是什么感觉 |
[13:36] | Really? | 真的 |
[13:37] | No. | 不 |
[13:40] | See, that’s just something I said now | 我是故意这么说的 |
[13:42] | so that maybe I could kiss you. | 这样我才有可能亲到你 |
[13:44] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[13:52] | No,it’s all right. I just had a jar of mustard. | 不 不用了我刚吃了一罐芥末 |
[13:56] | Okay. Sperm donor number 03815,come on down! | 好 捐精者编号03815的资料来了 |
[14:02] | Okay, he’s 6’2″, 170 pounds. | 他身高一米八 体重77公斤 |
[14:04] | He describes himself as a male Gina Davis. | 形容自己是男版吉娜·戴维斯[选美小姐] |
[14:08] | You mean there’s more than one of us? | 你是想说还有别人像我们这么优秀 |
[14:11] | You can’t do this,Mon. | 你不能这样做 莫妮卡 |
[14:13] | If you do this,I’m gonna, I’m gonna… | 如果你这么做 我会 我会 |
[14:15] | – You’re gonna what? – I’m gonna tell Mom. | -你会怎样 -我会告诉我妈 |
[14:19] | I’m sorry,but he’s right. I love you, | 抱歉 他说得对 我爱你 |
[14:21] | but you’re crazy. | 可是你真的疯了 |
[14:22] | – Crazy. – What? Why? Why is this crazy? | -没错 -什么 这有什么疯狂的 |
[14:26] | So this isn’t the ideal way to do something… | 就算这不是生孩子的理想途径 |
[14:28] | Oh,it’s not the ideal way… | 这不是理想途径… |
[14:29] | Lips moving. Still talking. | 嘴唇动着呢 我还在讲话 |
[14:32] | It may not be ideal,but… | 这样可能不太理想 但… |
[14:34] | … I’m so ready. | 我真的准备好了 |
[14:36] | I see the way Ben looks at you. | 我看到本看着你的样子 |
[14:39] | It makes me ache,you know? | 刺痛了我 你知道吗 |
[14:42] | Check it out! Jam crackers! | 瞧瞧这个 果酱饼干 |
[14:48] | Okay. All right,how’s this? | 好吧 这个人如何 |
[14:51] | Twenty-seven, ltalian-American guy. | 27岁 意大利裔美国人 |
[14:54] | He’s an actor. | 他是个演员 |
[14:56] | Born in Queens. | 在皇后区出生 |
[14:57] | Wow! Big family. Seven sisters… | 来自大家族 七个姊妹 |
[15:02] | …and he’s the only… boy. | 他是唯一的… 男孩 |
[15:08] | Oh,my God! Under personal comments: “New York Knicks rule.” | 天啊 个人评价写的是”纽约尼克斯万岁” |
[15:12] | Yeah, the Knicks rule! | 没错 纽约尼克斯万岁 |
[15:17] | Joey, this is you! | 乔伊 这个人是你 |
[15:20] | Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[15:24] | Oh,right! | 没错 |
[15:26] | When did you go to a sperm bank? | 你什么时候去精子银行了 |
[15:28] | Right after I did that sex study down at NYU. | 就在我参加完纽约大学的性学习之后 |
[15:31] | Hey, remember that sweater I gave you for your birthday? | 你记不记得你生日时我送你的毛衣 |
[15:34] | And that’s how you bought it? | 你是用捐精挣的钱买的吗 |
[15:37] | No. That’s what I was wearing when I donated. | 不 那是我捐精那天穿的 |
[15:43] | I’m kinda surprised there’s any of my boys left. | 我真意外 他们还存着我的小家伙 |
[15:47] | Honey, this is pretty competitive. | 宝贝 竞争挺激烈的 |
[15:49] | I mean, I’ve got actual rocket scientist here. | 我这儿还有真正的火箭科学家呢 |
[15:51] | Maybe I should call this place | 或许我该打电话过去 |
[15:52] | and get them to put my Days of our Lives gig on here. | 让他们给播一播把我演的连续剧 |
[15:56] | You know, juice this puppy up a little. | 让我的小兄弟们活跃活跃 |
[16:01] | How’s the maniac? | 那个疯子怎么样了 |
[16:03] | He’s yummy. We did a little kissing. | 他很讨人喜欢 我们接吻了 |
[16:07] | Phoebe,what are you doing? | 菲比 你在做什么 |
[16:09] | Oh, no, no. You know what, he’s not into that anymore. He quit for me. | 不 他不会再当跟踪狂了 他为我放弃了 |
[16:14] | This guy has been obsessed with your sister for God knows how long. | 那家伙迷恋你姐姐 天晓得到底有多久了 |
[16:20] | Okay, you don’t just give up something like that. | 一般人不会就这么放弃的 |
[16:22] | He gave me his night-vision goggles and everything. | 他把他的夜视镜和所有一切都交给我了 |
[16:27] | You’re taking the word of a guy who has night-vision goggles? | 一个有夜视镜的人说的话你也敢信 |
[16:31] | What, he’s not still following her. You think he’s still following her? | 他不会再跟踪她了 你觉得他还会跟踪她吗 |
[16:35] | Phoebe, wake up and smell the restraining order. | 菲比 快醒醒 限制令可是很严重的事 |
[16:40] | What do you say I should do? | 你说我该怎么办 |
[16:41] | I think if you really like this guy,you should just trust him. | 若你真的很喜欢他 应该相信他才是 |
[16:44] | Thank you, Monica. | 谢谢你 莫妮卡 |
[16:46] | Or you could follow him, see where he goes. | 或者你该跟踪他 看他去哪里 |
[16:49] | That’s what I’d do. Forget mine. | 我也会这么做的 忘了我刚说的吧 |
[16:54] | Oh my god. What happened? | 天啊 发生什么事 |
[16:56] | Oh, god. Crazy Chandler spun me… | 钱德勒发神经 把我转了一圈 |
[16:58] | …off the bed. | 然后推下床 |
[17:00] | Wow! Spinning! That sounds like fun. | 转圈圈啊 听起来很好玩 |
[17:05] | I wish. | 我倒希望 |
[17:07] | You know, he was just trying Ross’ “hug and roll” thing. | 他只是在试验罗斯的那套”拥抱与翻滚” |
[17:14] | Ross’ what? | 罗斯的什么 |
[17:15] | You know when he hugs you and then he rolls you away,and…. | 他先抱住你 然后把你滚到一边… |
[17:23] | Oh… my…God! | 我 的 天 |
[17:59] | – Phoebe? – Yes, yes. | -菲比 -是 干嘛 |
[18:04] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[18:05] | Oh,I was just here looking for my… my…. | 我只是在找我的… |
[18:08] | Part of an old sandwich. Here it is! | 吃过的三明治… 在这儿呢 |
[18:13] | Were you following me? | 你在跟踪我吗 |
[18:16] | Perhaps. | 也许 |
[18:18] | Yes. Yes. I’m sorry. | 是的 我很抱歉 |
[18:20] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[18:21] | I was just afraid you were still hung up on my sister. | 我害怕你仍然迷恋我姐姐 |
[18:24] | So you spied on me. | 所以你在监视我 |
[18:27] | I can’t believe you don’t trust me. | 我真不敢相信你不信任我 |
[18:35] | Oh well,what do you know? There goes my identical twin sister! | 真想不到 我的双胞胎姐姐正好经过 |
[18:39] | Just walking along, looking like me. | 就这么走过去 跟我长得一模一样 |
[18:43] | Well, is this a freakish coincidence, | 这只是个诡异的巧合 |
[18:45] | or did you know she takes this train? | 还是你早知道她会搭这班车 |
[18:48] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[18:51] | I tried to stop, but I couldn’t. | 我试着罢手 但我做不到 |
[18:53] | I’m so pathetic. | 我真可悲 |
[18:55] | No, no, it’s not your fault. No. It’s partly my fault. | 不 不是你的错 我也有点错 |
[19:00] | ’cause I made you quit cold turkey. | 是我要你决然戒除这个毛病 |
[19:04] | Well, I can’t date you anymore because you’re, you know…. | 我不能再跟你约会了 因为你… |
[19:10] | But I will definitely definitely help you get over my sister. Okay? | 但我一定会帮你忘掉我姐姐 |
[19:16] | Stalk me for a while, huh? | 试着跟踪我一阵子 如何 |
[19:20] | Yeah, and I’ll be like an Ursula patch. | 我就当个厄休拉的补丁好了 |
[19:24] | I don’t know. | 我不确定 |
[19:25] | Yeah, just…. Look, I’m going! | 来吧 瞧 我正在走路 |
[19:28] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[19:31] | I’m on the pillar. Which way will I go? | 我站在柱子边 我会往哪边走呢 |
[19:37] | – Where you going? – To the bank. | -你去哪儿 -银行 |
[19:40] | Sperm or regular? | 精子银行还是普通银行 |
[19:43] | Sperm. | 精子银行 |
[19:45] | So you’re really doing it, huh? | 你确定要做这件事 |
[19:46] | Oh, yeah. I picked a guy. 37135. | 是啊 我挑了一个男的编号37135 |
[19:50] | Sounds nice. | 听起来不错 |
[19:51] | I’d say so. He’s got brown hair and green eyes. | 的确 他有棕发和绿眼睛 |
[19:54] | – No kidding? – What? | -不是开玩笑吧 -怎么了 |
[19:57] | I figured you’d have picked a blond guy. | 我以为你会选金发的 |
[20:00] | Really? Why? | 真的吗 为什么 |
[20:01] | I don’t know, I always pictured | 我不知道 我总是想像 |
[20:02] | you ending up with one of those tall, smart, blond guy | 你和一个高大聪明的金发男子在一起 |
[20:05] | named like… | 名叫… |
[20:07] | …Hoyt. | 霍伊特 |
[20:10] | Hoyt. | 霍伊特 |
[20:11] | It’s a name. Yeah. | 有这名字 没错 |
[20:13] | I saw you in this, you know, this great house with a big pool. | 我看到你们住着一间有宽敞泳池的大别墅里 |
[20:18] | Is he a swimmer? | 他是游泳选手吗 |
[20:21] | He’s got the body for it. | 他有游泳选手的身材 |
[20:24] | I like that. | 这我喜欢 |
[20:29] | What? | 什么? |
[20:30] | You guys have one of those signs that says: | 你们家里贴着一块标语 上面写着 |
[20:31] | “We don’t swim in your toilet. | “我们不在你家厕所游泳 |
[20:33] | So don’t pee in our pool.” | 你也别在我家池子里尿尿” |
[20:35] | We are not having one of those signs. | 我们才不会贴那种标语 |
[20:36] | Sure you do! It was a gift from me. | 会贴的 因为那会是我送的礼物 |
[20:41] | And you have these three great kids. | 你们会生三个很棒的孩子 |
[20:43] | – Two girls and a boy? – Yeah. | -两个女孩和一个男孩 -没错 |
[20:46] | And, and they wear those little water wings, | 他们戴着小救生圈 |
[20:49] | and you know they’re running around on the deck. | 绕着泳池乱跑 |
[20:51] | And Hoyt wraps this big towel around all three of them. | 然后霍伊特用大浴巾把他们三个裹在一起 |
[20:54] | Sure. | 是啊 |
[21:02] | But, hey, you know, this way sounds good too. | 但是 你知道这样听起来也不错 |
[21:06] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[21:11] | Oh, Monica. | 莫妮卡 |
[21:20] | Wow! This guy’s an astronaut? | 这家伙是宇航员吗 |
[21:24] | That would have been cool… | 那还真是不错 |
[21:27] | …for like a day. | 不过也未必 |
[21:36] | I called the sperm bank today. | 我打电话给精子银行 |
[21:37] | They haven’t sold a single unit of Tribbiani. | 崔比安尼的小家伙 一点儿也没卖出去 |
[21:41] | Nobody wants my product. | 没有人要我的产品 |
[21:44] | I mean, I don’t, I don’t get it, you know. | 我不 我真不明白 |
[21:51] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[21:53] | Maybe if they met me in person. | 可能他们没亲眼见到我 |
[21:57] | Honey, you got a little thing on your…. | 宝贝 你沾到一点… |
[22:03] | Get it? | 弄掉了吧 |
[22:05] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:09] | Hello. | 好啊 |
[22:12] | Hello. | 好 |
[22:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:21] | Chan, can I talk to you for a second? | 钱德勒 我可以跟你谈一下吗 |
[22:24] | Sure. What’s up? | 当然 什么事 |
[22:26] | Just one additional relationship thought. | 只是补充一点男女关系的想法 |
[22:29] | Something you’re probably already familiar with. | 这你大概已经很熟悉了 |
[22:32] | Women talk. | 女人无所不谈 |