时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Welcome, everybody! Welcome to Amazing Discoveries! | 欢迎各位收看”伟大的发明” |
[00:09] | Oh, oh! It’s on again! | 又播出了 |
[00:11] | Guys, could we please not watch this? | 同志们 能别看吗 |
[00:14] | Folks, has this ever happened to you? | 你是否遇过这种情形 |
[00:16] | You go to the refrigerator to get a nice glass of milk, | 你正打算去冰箱拿一杯牛奶… |
[00:18] | …and these cartons are so flinging, flanging hard to open! | 但却打不开纸盒子 |
[00:21] | Oh, you said it, Mike. | 天啊 你说对了 麦克 |
[00:24] | – Aw! There’s gotta be a better way. – And there is, Kevin! | -一定得有更好的办法 -的确有 凯文 |
[00:30] | – Can we please turn this off? – No way, Kevin! | -能关掉吗 -不行 凯文 |
[00:34] | There is a revolutionary new product that guarantees… | 有个新产品能保证… |
[00:37] | … you’ll never have to open up milk cartons again? | 你再也不用费力打开牛奶纸盒呢? |
[00:40] | Meet the Milkmaster 2000! | 请看牛奶大师2000 |
[00:44] | Are you intrigued? | 你感兴趣了吧 |
[00:46] | You’re flinging, flanging right I am! | 是啊 说得我心痒痒的 |
[00:49] | Keep in mind, he’s never used this product before, | 记住 这是他第一次使用 |
[00:51] | you’ll see how easy this is to do. | 可见这玩意用起来有多容易 |
[00:53] | – Go ahead, this works in any milk carton. – Wow, it is easy! | -任何牛奶纸盒都适用 -真简单! |
[00:57] | Now I can have milk every day. | 这样我就可以天天喝牛奶了 |
[01:09] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[01:14] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[01:16] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[01:19] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[01:23] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[01:27] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[01:29] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[01:32] | when the rain starts to pour. | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:34] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:37] | like I’ve been there before. | 像我以前那样 |
[01:39] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:43] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[02:03] | Perhaps, you would like me to turn like this, | 或许你希望我转过去 |
[02:05] | so you can bunny-bump against my back? | 这样就能靠在我背上亲热了 |
[02:11] | Hey, man. What’s up? | 老兄 怎么了 |
[02:13] | Maybe you can tell me. | 或许该由你来告诉我吧 |
[02:14] | My agent would want to know | 我的经纪人问我 |
[02:15] | why I didn’t show up at the audition I didn’t know I had today. | 今天为何没有参加我根本不知道的试镜 |
[02:18] | The first good thing she gets me in weeks. | 这几周来她为我争取到的第一个好机会 |
[02:19] | How could you not give me the message?! | 你怎么没转告我 |
[02:21] | I’ll tell you, I do enjoy guilt… | 告诉你 我虽然喜欢恶作剧 |
[02:25] | … but it wasn’t me. | 但不是我干的 |
[02:27] | Yes, it was. It was him! | 是的 就是他干的没错 |
[02:30] | Okay, it was me! | 好吧 是我干的 |
[02:34] | How was it you? | 怎么会是你 |
[02:35] | Well, it was this, it was all so crazy, you know? | 因为当时情况紧急 你知道吗 |
[02:37] | I mean, Chandler was in the closet, counting to 10… | 钱德在小房间里 倒数十秒 |
[02:40] | …and he was up to 7 and I hadn’t found a place to hide yet. | 已经数到七了 可我一直找不到地方躲 |
[02:44] | I meant to tell you, and I wrote it all down on my hand. | 我本想告诉你个 都写在手上了 |
[02:47] | See? All of it. | 看 全都在这儿 |
[02:49] | Yep, that’s my audition. | 是啊 就是我的试镜 |
[02:51] | See? Now, this is why I keep notepads everywhere. | 看吧 这就是我到处放便条纸的原因 |
[02:54] | Yep. And that’s why we don’t invite you to play. | 是啊 所以我们从不叫你一起玩 |
[02:58] | What is the great tragedy here? | 这有什么了不起的 |
[03:01] | You go get yourself another appointment. | 再约个时间呗 |
[03:02] | Well, Estelle tried, you know. | 艾丝特尔试过了 |
[03:04] | The casting director told her I missed my chance. | 导演说我已经错过了机会 |
[03:06] | Oh, that is unfair! | 这样太不公平了 |
[03:08] | I’ll call her and I’ll tell her it was totally my fault. | 我来打给她 告诉她都是我的错 |
[03:10] | Pheebes, you can’t do that. The casting director doesn’t | 没用的 导演是不可能 |
[03:12] | talk to friends. | 跟演员的朋友谈的 |
[03:14] | She only talks to agents. | 她只跟经纪人谈 |
[03:15] | What a sad little life she must lead. | 她的生活圈子真是小得可怜啊 |
[03:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:21] | – What are you doing? – No, I know, I know. | -你在做什么 -我心里有数 |
[03:25] | Hi, this is Caitlin from Phoebe Buffay’s office. | 我是菲比·布菲公司的凯特琳 |
[03:29] | Is Anne there for Phoebe? | 菲比可以和安谈一谈吗 |
[03:32] | She’ll know what it’s about. | 她知道是什么事 |
[03:35] | Hang up. Hang up right | 挂电话 快挂… |
[03:38] | Annie? Hi. | 安妮 你好 |
[03:40] | Listen, we’ve got a problem with Joey Tribbiani. | 听着 乔伊·崔比安尼遇到了点小问题 |
[03:42] | Apparently, he missed his audition. | 很显然 他错过了试演 |
[03:44] | Who did you speak to in my office? | 请问你转告了我们公司的哪一位 |
[03:45] | Estelle? I don’t know what to do with her. | 艾丝特尔 我真不知该拿她怎么办 |
[03:48] | All right, so your husband leaves and burns down the apartment. | 就算她丈夫离她而去 还放火烧了房子 |
[03:51] | The world doesn’t stop. | 没了她 地球照转 |
[03:54] | Is anybody else scared? | 还有谁觉得毛骨悚然 |
[03:57] | Right, well look, if Joey loses this audition, | 如果乔伊错过了这次试镜 |
[03:59] | then that is it for Estelle. I don’t care! | 那我就开了艾丝特尔 我管不了那么多 |
[04:02] | Annie, you are a doll. | 安妮 你真善良 |
[04:03] | What time can you see him? I need a pen. Pen! | 你何时能见他 给我一支笔 笔 |
[04:13] | Get the woman a pad! Get the woman a pad! A pad! A pad! | 快给这女人弄张便条 给她张便条 便条 |
[04:17] | Oh, now you want a pad. | 你现在需要便条了啊 |
[04:24] | There’s my boy? | 我的小伙子来了 |
[04:26] | Here’s my boy! | 我的小伙子在这儿 |
[04:28] | And here’s his Barbie! | 还有他的芭比娃娃 |
[04:36] | What’s uh, what’s my boy doing with a Barbie? | 我儿子为什么会玩芭比娃娃 |
[04:40] | He picked it out of the toy store himself. He loves it. | 他自己在玩具店选的 他很喜欢呢 |
[04:43] | He carries it everywhere, | 他去哪儿都带着 |
[04:44] | it’s like a security blanket. | 就像能给他安全感的小毯子 |
[04:46] | But with ski boots and a kicky beret. | 只不过穿着雪靴和时髦的法国帽 |
[04:50] | Yeah, it’s cute. | 是啊 是很可爱 |
[04:51] | Why does he have it again? | 可他为何要玩这个东西 |
[04:55] | So he’s got a doll. So what? | 他玩洋娃娃 那又怎样 |
[04:59] | Unless you’re afraid he’s gonna grow up… | 除非你怕他将来长大后… |
[05:02] | …to be in show business. | 进军娱乐行业 |
[05:05] | This doesn’t have anything to do with the fact | 这与他被两个女人扶养长大 |
[05:06] | that he is being raised by two women, does it? | 一点关系都没有 是吧 |
[05:11] | You know what? It’s fine. If you’re okay with the Barbie thing, | 好吧 如果你们能接受他抱着芭比 |
[05:14] | so am I. | 我无所谓 |
[05:15] | Give Daddy the Barbie. Ben, give me the Barbie. | 把芭比给爸爸 把芭比给我 |
[05:18] | Okay, how about. Don’t you wanna play with a monster truck? | 你要不要玩一玩怪兽车 |
[05:23] | No? Okay. | 不要 好吧 |
[05:25] | How about a Dino-Soldier? | 那恐龙士兵怎么样 |
[05:34] | Ross, You are so pathetic. | 罗斯 你真可悲 |
[05:35] | Why can’t your son just play with his doll? | 为什么不让你的儿子玩洋娃娃 |
[05:45] | I gotta go to work. | 我要去上班了 |
[05:49] | Has anybody seen my left boob? | 有人看到我左胸的胸垫了吗 |
[05:52] | I loved that movie. | 我喜欢那部电影 |
[05:58] | Here it is. Joey, what are you doing? | 在这里 乔伊 你在干嘛 |
[06:01] | I’m sorry. It just felt nice. | 对不起 这样比较舒服 |
[06:05] | Joe, Joe. Answer the phone. | 乔 乔 接电话 |
[06:09] | I only got one good arm. You should be doing stuff for me. | 我只有一只手 你应该关爱残障人士 |
[06:11] | Now, get me a sweater. | 帮我拿件毛衣来 |
[06:13] | Just do it! Okay, It’s Janice. | 快点接啦 是珍妮斯 |
[06:15] | And if I get it, I’m going to have to see her tonight. | 如果我接了 今晚就得跟她见面 |
[06:20] | Oh, that’s great. I’ll have to see her tonight. | 好极了 我今晚得跟她见面了 |
[06:22] | What’s the big deal? Why don’t you want to see Janice? | 有什么了不起的 你为什么不想见她 |
[06:25] | Okay, last night at dinner, when the meals came… | 昨晚我们一起吃晚餐 上菜的时候… |
[06:27] | she put half her chicken piccata on my plate | 她把一半鸡肉放到我盘里 |
[06:29] | and then she took all my tomatoes. | 还拿走了我的番茄 |
[06:34] | And that’s bad because… | 你觉得这样不好 是因为… |
[06:36] | you hate chicken piccata? | 你不喜欢吃鸡肉 |
[06:39] | No. | 不是 |
[06:40] | You didn’t want to share your tomatoes. | 你不想把番茄分给人家 |
[06:42] | Tomatoes are very important to you. | 因为番茄对你很重要 |
[06:45] | No, it’s like all of the sudden, we were this “couple.” Okay? | 不 因为突然间 我们就成”情侣”了 |
[06:48] | And this alarm started going off in my head, you know, | 然后我脑袋里的警报开始大响 |
[06:50] | “Run for your life! Get out of the building!” | “为了你的人生 快跑快离开这栋大楼!” |
[06:54] | Men are unbelievable. | 男人真是令人难以置信 |
[06:56] | What is it with you people? | 你们这些人是怎么回事 |
[06:58] | I mean, the minute you start to feel something, you have to run away? | 心中一旦产生感情就要马上逃开 |
[07:01] | I know. That… | 我知道 那就是… |
[07:04] | That’s why I don’t want to go tonight. | 就是我今晚不想去的原因 |
[07:06] | I’m afraid I’m going to say something stupid. | 我怕自己说出一些蠢话 |
[07:09] | You mean that “guy thing” where you act mean and distant… | 你是说男人那套故意冷漠 保持距离 |
[07:12] | until you get us to break up with you? | 直到我们跟你们分手 |
[07:14] | Hey, you know about that? | 嘿 你知道这招 |
[07:18] | Look what do I do? I wanna get past this. | 我该怎么做 我想克服它 |
[07:19] | I don’t want to be afraid of the commitment thing. | 我不想再害怕承诺 |
[07:22] | I want to go through the tunnel to the other side! | 我想穿过隧道到达胜利的彼岸 |
[07:26] | Where there’s no fear of commitment. | 就是指不再害怕承诺 |
[07:30] | Do we have any… | 你们有没有 |
[07:36] | Do we have any thoughts here? | 你们有什么办法吗 |
[07:38] | Well, I’ve never been through the tunnel myself… | 我没穿过那种隧道啦 |
[07:40] | ’cause as I understand it, | 因为据我所知 |
[07:41] | you’re not allowed to go through | 车里多于一个女生 |
[07:42] | with more than one girl in the car, right. | 是不能通过隧道的 对吧 |
[07:46] | But it seems to me it’s pretty much | 但我想这和战胜其他问题 |
[07:49] | like anything else, you know. Face your fear. | 是一个道理 直面恐惧 |
[07:51] | You have a fear of heights? You go to the top of the building. | 你怕高的话 就站到大楼顶上 |
[07:54] | You’re afraid of bugs. | 如果你怕虫子 |
[07:57] | Get a bug. | 就去捉只虫玩玩 |
[08:00] | In this case, you have a fear of commitment. | 你的情况是害怕承诺… |
[08:03] | So I say you go in there | 那你就按时赴约 |
[08:05] | and you be the most committed guy there ever was! | 做最勇于承诺的男人 |
[08:07] | Amazingly, that makes sense. | 令人惊讶的是 说的还真有道理 |
[08:10] | – You think? – Oh, yeah! Go for it, man! | -你这么觉得 -是啊 快去吧 老兄 |
[08:14] | Jump off the high dive! | 从高处跳水 |
[08:15] | Stare down the barrel of the gun! Pee into the wind! | 直面枪口 在风中撒尿 |
[08:21] | Yeah, Joe, I assure you | 乔 我向你保证 |
[08:22] | if I’m staring down the barrel of a gun, | 如果让我直面枪口… |
[08:23] | I’m gonna be pretty much peeing every which way. | 我大概已经尿得到处都是了 |
[08:32] | Oh, it’s your audition from this morning! Can l use the phone, again? | 是你今早的面试 我能再用下电话吗 |
[08:36] | Sure, Pheebs, you know, that’s what it’s there for. | 当然 菲比 电话不就是用来打的吗 |
[08:37] | Emergencies and pretend agents. | 紧急事件及冒牌经纪人专用 |
[08:41] | Come on, baby! Come on! | 快 宝贝 |
[08:45] | Hi. I have Phoebe Buffay returning a page. | 菲比·布菲要回复呼叫 |
[08:48] | Okay, she’s in her car. I’ll have to patch you through. | 她在车里 我帮你接过去 |
[08:52] | Very nice touch. | 演得好极了 |
[08:55] | Okay, go ahead. | 好的接通了 |
[08:58] | Talk, talk, talk! | 说啊 说啊 |
[09:00] | Hi, Annie? | 安妮 你好 |
[09:02] | Fantastic. You got it! | 太好了 你成功了 |
[09:07] | Will he work for scale, you ask me? Well, I don’t know about that. | 你问我他是否能接受最低工资 这我可不知道 |
[09:11] | Except that I do and he will. | 其实我知道 而且他也愿意 |
[09:14] | Great. Oh, you are such a sweetheart. | 太好了 你人真好 |
[09:16] | I would love to have lunch with you! | 我很愿意与你共进午餐 |
[09:19] | How about we have lunch next | 不如就下个… |
[09:22] | Went through a tunnel. | 过隧道没信号了 |
[09:25] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[09:25] | Oh, thank you so much! | 太感谢你了 |
[09:28] | It was really fun. I mean, I’ve never talked on a car phone before. | 真有趣 我从未用过汽车电话 |
[09:33] | You are so amazing! Could you just do me this huge favor? | 你真了不起 你能不能帮我个大忙 |
[09:36] | You see, there’s another audition I really really want, | 还有个试镜我很想参加 |
[09:38] | and Estelle couldn’t get me in. | 但艾丝特尔不愿帮我安排 |
[09:40] | Oh, I don’t know. I mean, it was fun one time, but… | 我不知道 一次还挺好玩的 但… |
[09:42] | Come on, Please? It would just be this one more. | 拜托 就最后一次行吗 |
[09:45] | Well, actually it’s two. | 好吧 其实是最后两次 |
[09:47] | Two? | 两次 |
[09:47] | Yeah, well, really it’s three. | 好啦 其实是三次 |
[09:50] | Please? You’re so good at it. I love you. | 拜托 你这么厉害 我爱你 |
[09:54] | Okay. But just these three, right? | 好吧 就这三次 好吗 |
[09:57] | No, it’s four. | 不 四次 |
[10:02] | So how come you wanted to eat in tonight? | 你今天怎么会想在家吃 |
[10:05] | Because I wanted to uh… | 因为我想 |
[10:07] | …to give you this. | 送你这个东西 |
[10:10] | Are you a puppy! | 你真是可爱呢 |
[10:18] | Contact paper! | 装饰贴纸 |
[10:21] | I never really know what to say when someone you’re sleeping with… | 一位炮友送你装饰贴纸… |
[10:24] | gives you contact paper? | 你该说什么好呢 |
[10:27] | Wait, there’s more. See, the contact paper is to go in… | 等等 还有 这贴纸是贴在 |
[10:31] | in your brand new drawer! | 你的新抽屉里的 |
[10:36] | See, the drawer actually goes in my dresser. | 看 这抽屉正好能塞进我的梳妆台里 |
[10:39] | You didn’t have to do this. | 你不用这么做的 |
[10:42] | Yes, I did. | 不 我要这么做 |
[10:43] | Yes, I did. Because you’re my girlfriend… | 我要这么做 因为你是我的女朋友 |
[10:46] | and that’s what girlfriends should get. | 而女朋友就该得到这些 |
[10:51] | Well, I gotta buy a vowel… | 我得求救兵了… |
[10:55] | because, oh, my God! | 因为 天呐 |
[10:59] | Who would’ve thought that someday… | 谁会想的到 有一天… |
[11:01] | Chandler Bing would buy me a drawer? | 钱德勒·宾会买个抽屉给我 |
[11:06] | Well, not me. | 我可想不到 |
[11:09] | But that’s what’s happened. And there’s more. | 但事情既然发生了 就得更进一步 |
[11:14] | We should take a trip. | 我们应该去旅行 |
[11:17] | We should? | 应该吗 |
[11:18] | Yep, we’re a couple, and that’s what couples do. | 我们是情侣 情侣就该这样 |
[11:21] | And I wanna meet your parents. | 我还要去见你爸妈 |
[11:23] | We should take a trip with your parents! | 我们应该跟你爸妈一起去旅行 |
[11:30] | I don’t think we need to because you’re tripping me out right now! | 我想不用了 因为你已经快把我搞迷糊了 |
[11:36] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[11:38] | I am. | 我很好 |
[11:39] | I actually am! I mean this is amazing. | 我真的很好 真是太不可思议了 |
[11:41] | My entire life, I have feared this place. | 我一生都在害怕这个时刻 |
[11:44] | And now that I’m here, it’s like, what was the big deal? | 但事到临头好像也没什么大不了 |
[11:48] | I mean, I could probably say, “Let’s move in together, “ | 或许就算我说 “我们同居吧” |
[11:50] | and I’d be okay. | 我还是能接受得了 |
[11:52] | You probably want us to move in together? | 你可能想跟我一起住吗 |
[11:55] | – lt doesn’t scare me! – Yeah, well it scares me! | -我竟然不害怕 -是啊 但我怕了 |
[11:59] | I’m not even divorced yet! | 我还没离婚呢 |
[12:01] | Chandler. You know, you just invited me over here for pasta, | 钱德勒 你只是邀请我来吃意大利面 |
[12:03] | and all of the sudden you’re talking about moving in together. | 而现在你突然提到要住在一起的事 |
[12:06] | And I wasn’t even that hungry. | 我其实还不是很饿 |
[12:08] | You know what? It’s getting really late, and I should just… | 话说时间有点晚了 我最好先… |
[12:12] | Oh, No, don’t go! I’ve scared you! I’ve said too much! | 别走 我吓着你了 我说太多了 |
[12:15] | I’m hopeless and awkward | 对于爱情 我是无药可救的笨拙 |
[12:17] | and desperate for love! | 却又充满渴望 |
[12:26] | Hey, Janice, it’s me. | 珍妮斯 是我 |
[12:29] | Yeah, I, I just wanted to apologize in advance | 我只是想在去街上追你之前 |
[12:31] | for having chased you down the street. | 先跟你道歉 |
[12:40] | Here you go, honey. This will help. | 宝贝 吃点这个 你会好受点 |
[12:43] | So I finally catched up to her and she says | 我终于追上了她 然后她说… |
[12:45] | this relationship’s going too fast and we have to slow down. | 这段感情发展太快 我们得放慢脚步 |
[12:49] | That is never good. | 这样绝不是好现象 |
[12:51] | Then I got all… | 于是我就变得… |
[12:53] | needy and clingy. | 空虚又黏人 |
[12:56] | Wait a minute. Maybe it’s not so bad. How did you leave it? | 等等 或许不算太糟 你们怎么结束的 |
[12:59] | She said she’d call me. | 她说她会再打给我 |
[13:04] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[13:06] | Welcome to our side of the tunnel. | 欢迎来到隧道我们这头 |
[13:09] | This ice cream tastes like crap, by the way. | 对了 这个冰淇淋难吃死了 |
[13:12] | Well, that’s that low-cal-nondairy-soymilk junk. | 因为这是低卡无奶豆浆制的冒牌货 |
[13:15] | We sort of, we save the real stuff for the truly terminal cases. | 真货要留到实在无法挽留了再吃 |
[13:19] | You know, when you’re getting screwed over all the time, | 如果一直这么糟 |
[13:21] | you gotta switch to low fat. | 就给他换成低脂的 |
[13:23] | Yeah, you do. | 就这么定了 |
[13:26] | You don’t think I’m terminal? | 你觉得还有挽留的机会 |
[13:28] | Not at all. You’re not terminal. We just need some damage control. | 当然有机会 只是要防止事情恶化 |
[13:32] | – Okay, okay. Should I call her? – No. | -好 我该打电话给她吗? -不 |
[13:37] | Very critical time, right now. | 这段时间很重要 |
[13:39] | If you feel yourself reaching for that phone… | 一旦你发现自己的双手又伸向了电话… |
[13:40] | you go shoe shopping, you get your butt in a bubble bath. | 你就去买鞋子 不然就洗个泡泡浴 |
[13:43] | If you want her back, you have got to start acting aloof. | 你若希望她回来 就给我表现得冷漠点 |
[13:47] | She has to know you’re not needy. | 她必须知道你并不空虚 |
[13:49] | Right, so what you have to do is… | 所以你要做的就是 |
[13:51] | you have to accidentally run into her on purpose… | 假装不经意地碰到她 |
[13:54] | and then act aloof. | 然后表现得很冷漠 |
[13:58] | So I’m not gonna lose her? | 这样我就不会失去她了 |
[14:00] | Oh, honey, you’re not a total loser. | 亲爱的 你可不完全是个失败者 |
[14:06] | I said, “So I’m not gonna lose her?” | 我问的是 “我就不会失去她了” |
[14:17] | Guess who’s here! | 看看谁来了 |
[14:18] | It’s the toughest guy in Toyland, Ben! | 是玩具王国里最勇敢的人 本 |
[14:21] | Real American hero I’m G.I. Joe! | 真正的美国英雄 我是美国大兵 |
[14:25] | Drop the Barbie. Drop the Barbie. | 把芭比娃娃放下 把芭比娃娃放下 |
[14:28] | G.I. Joe? | 美国大兵 |
[14:30] | You really think he’ll fall for that? | 你真觉得他会喜欢那玩意儿 |
[14:33] | G.I. Joe? | 美国大兵 |
[14:34] | Cool! Can I play? | 好棒 我可以玩吗 |
[14:38] | Look, Ben! It’s a toy that protects U.S. oil interests overseas! | 本 你看 这个玩具保护了美国海外石油权 |
[14:42] | Go, Joe! | 加油 大兵 |
[14:47] | – Phoebe, there you are! – No, it’s not. Sorry. | -菲比 你在这啊不 -你看错了 抱歉 |
[14:49] | But, Phoebe, wait, wait. Phoebe! | 菲比 等等 等等 菲比 |
[14:52] | Oh, Joey! Oh, okay! See, I didn’t recognize you… | 乔伊啊 我刚没认出你来… |
[14:55] | …in those pants. | 因为你穿着这条裤子 |
[14:59] | That TV movie I went in for, did you hear anything? | 我参加试镜的电视电影有什么回应吗 |
[15:02] | I think I got a shot at it. | 我想我应该机会很大的 |
[15:03] | Yes, they called! You didn’t get it! | 对 他们打来了你没有入选 |
[15:06] | Okay? I mean, you didn’t get it. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 我是说你落选了 对不起 很抱歉 |
[15:11] | That’s okay. These things happen. | 没关系 这种事时有发生 |
[15:13] | But they shouldn’t happen. You know what? | 但是不应该发生的 你知道吗 |
[15:16] | You’re in a terrible, terrible business. | 你这行很不好混 |
[15:20] | Oh, God. I don’t want to be the person | 天啊 我不想成为 |
[15:21] | who makes your face look like that. | 那个让你难过的人 |
[15:24] | I’m, I’m okay. See? | 我没事的 你看 |
[15:27] | Now you’re sad and creepy. | 你现在变得又难过又吓人了 |
[15:30] | – You know what? I’m sorry. I quit, okay, I just quit. – No. | -我很抱歉 我要辞职 我不干了 -不 |
[15:33] | No, no, you can’t quit! | 不 你不能辞职 |
[15:34] | You’re the best agent I ever had. | 你是我遇到过最好的经纪人 |
[15:36] | Look, Pheebes, rejection is part of being an actor. | 当演员被拒绝是家常便饭 |
[15:38] | You can’t take it personal. | 你不要看做是针对你的 |
[15:40] | Not personal? Really? | 不是针对你吗 |
[15:41] | They said they’d never met an ltalian actor | 他们说从没遇过一个意大利演员 |
[15:43] | with a worse ltalian accent. | 有着如此糟糕的意大利腔 |
[15:45] | They actually said that? | 他们真的这么说 |
[15:47] | Oh, God, there’s that face again. See? I can’t do this job! | 天啊 又是那种表情 我做不了这份工作 |
[15:51] | No, no, this is why you have to do this job! | 这就是为何你必须得做这份工作 |
[15:53] | Agents always lie. | 经纪人都说谎 |
[15:55] | You know, Estelle just says stuff like, “They went another way.” | 艾丝特尔总是说 “他们有新想法了” |
[15:58] | But this? I can use this. | 但你这样诚实 我才能改进嘛 |
[16:00] | I can work on a new accent. | 我可以学一种新的腔调 |
[16:05] | Yeah, okay. If it helps you, okay. Yeah. | 好 若对你有帮助就好 |
[16:07] | You’ll never get me, Joe! | 你抓不到我的 士兵 |
[16:24] | No, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[16:27] | – Chandler. – Hello. Janice. | -钱德勒 -你好 珍妮斯 |
[16:34] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[16:37] | Just a bit of shopping. | 买买东西 |
[16:39] | How have you been? | 你还好吗 |
[16:41] | Are you being British? | 你在装英国腔吗 |
[16:45] | No, Not anymore. | 不 再也不会了 |
[16:48] | Why are you shopping here? You don’t live in this neighborhood. | 你怎么来这买东西 你又不住在这一带 |
[16:52] | Were you here waiting for me? | 你是不是在这里等我 |
[16:55] | Yeah, huh. | 你想的倒美 |
[16:58] | I’m just… | 我只是… |
[16:59] | … picking up some things for a party. | 要买一点派对用的东西 |
[17:04] | Barley? | 大麦 |
[17:06] | What kind of party serves barley? | 什么样的派对会上大麦 |
[17:09] | I’m sorry if my friends aren’t as sophisticated as yours. | 很抱歉 我的朋友没你朋友那么有水准 |
[17:13] | Where is this party? | 派对在哪举行 |
[17:15] | Here in Chelsea. | 就在切尔西区 |
[17:16] | Whose party is it? | 是谁办的派对 |
[17:18] | A woman’s. | 一个女人 |
[17:19] | What woman? | 哪个女人 |
[17:21] | Chelsea. | 切尔西 |
[17:24] | OK, you know, one of two things is happening here. | 好吧 这种事发生只有两种可能 |
[17:26] | Either you’re seeing somebody behind my back… | 你不是背着我跟别人约会 |
[17:28] | which would make you the world’s biggest jerk on the planet… | 若这样你就是世界第一混蛋 |
[17:31] | or, else you’re pretending that you’re seeing somebody… | 否则就是你假装跟别人约会 |
[17:33] | which makes you so pathetic | 那你就是可悲 |
[17:34] | I could cry right here in the cereal aisal! | 我会当即在这麦片货架区为你哭泣 |
[17:37] | So which of these two guys do you want to be? | 这两种男人 你想当哪一种 |
[17:42] | Can I be that guy? | 我可以当那个人吗 |
[17:46] | Okay, we got some more good rejections. | 我们收到了更多善意的拒绝 |
[17:49] | Lots of stuff to work on. | 有很多地方要改进 |
[17:52] | Okay. Shoot. | 好 说吧 |
[17:53] | Okay. Oh, the zoo commercial. | 好 那个动物园广告 |
[17:56] | I didn’t get it? | 我没得到那个角色 |
[17:57] | No, they said that you “weren’t believable as a human being.” | 他们说你”简直不像人类” |
[18:03] | So you can work on that. | 所以你可以针对这一点改进 |
[18:05] | Okay. | 很好 |
[18:07] | What else? | 还有呢 |
[18:08] | The off-Broadway-play people said that you were “pretty but dumb.” | 那些小剧场的人说你”长得好看但脑瓜子笨” |
[18:12] | Oh, no wait. I’m sorry. That’s “pretty dumb.” | 等等 不好意思 他们说的是”非常笨” |
[18:16] | Look, it’s okay, no, no, no. Really. | 这没关系 真的没关系 |
[18:18] | Look… | 听着 |
[18:19] | I really appreciate this Pheebs… | 我很感谢你 菲比 |
[18:21] | but I’m gonna have to go back to Estelle. | 但我觉得还是找回艾丝特尔比较好 |
[18:25] | Well, don’t get me wrong. You’re a better agent than she is… | 别误会 你当经纪人当得比她好 |
[18:27] | … but at least with her, | 但至少我跟着她 |
[18:30] | I don’t want to blow my pretty dumb brains out. | 我这极蠢的脑袋还保得住 |
[18:33] | Yeah, no, I understand. | 是的 我能理解 |
[18:36] | – You do? Thanks. Okay. – Yeah. | -真的吗 谢谢你 -嗯 |
[18:37] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[18:42] | – Wait a minute. – What? | -等等 -干嘛 |
[18:44] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[18:45] | Did you make all that stuff up | 你是不是故意编出来的 |
[18:46] | to get out of being my agent? | 这样就不用当我的经纪人了 |
[18:49] | Oh, he caught me. | 被你发现了 |
[18:53] | I am so busted! | 我被当场揭穿了 |
[18:55] | That’s what I suspected! | 我早就这么怀疑了 |
[19:01] | And then I just, you know… | 然后我只好… |
[19:04] | …threw the bag of barley at her and ran out of the store. | 把一袋大麦丢到她身上 然后逃出了那家店 |
[19:08] | My God, Chandler, we said be “aloof, ” not “a doof.” | 天啊 我们叫你扮冷酷 不是扮蠢材 |
[19:13] | I’ve actually ruined this, haven’t I? | 我这次真的搞砸了 对吧 |
[19:18] | Is it time for the good ice cream now? | 这次可以吃真正的冰淇淋了吗 |
[19:21] | Yeah, it is. | 是该吃了 |
[19:23] | You know what? Everything’s gonna be okay. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[19:29] | Hello. | 你好 |
[19:31] | Hi, Janice! Can you hold on for a second? | 珍妮斯 你可以等一下吗 |
[19:35] | Okay, okay, what do I do? | 好 我该怎么办 |
[19:38] | How should I know? I mean, this is totally unprecedented. | 我怎么知道 这是史无前例的 |
[19:40] | If we did what you did, | 若我们做出像你一样的事 |
[19:42] | a man would never call. | 男人绝不会再打来了 |
[19:44] | I got it! I got it! Pretend you just woke up. | 我知道了 假装你刚睡醒 |
[19:46] | That’ll throw her off! | 这样就会打击到她 |
[19:47] | – Be sleepy! – Yes! And grumpy! | -迷迷糊糊的 -对 还有小暴躁 |
[19:49] | What are you? Stop naming dwarfs! | 你们怎么回事 别念小矮人的名字 |
[19:55] | Hello, Janice. Hi. | 你好 珍妮斯 |
[19:57] | I’m so glad that you called. | 我很高兴你打来 |
[20:01] | I know I’ve been acting really weird lately… | 我知道我最近的表现很怪 |
[20:05] | and it’s just because I’m crazy about you… | 那是因为我太爱你了 |
[20:09] | and I just got stupid and scared… | 我就变得很蠢 又很害怕 |
[20:16] | and stupid a couple of more times. | 然后还蠢了好几回 |
[20:20] | And I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[20:23] | Really? | 真的 |
[20:26] | Really? | 真的 |
[20:28] | He’s so lucky. If Janice were a guy… | 他真幸运 如果珍妮斯是男的… |
[20:31] | she’d be sleeping with somebody else by now. | 她现在已经跟别人上床了 |
[20:35] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[20:37] | It’s so unfair! | 真是太不公平了 |
[20:46] | G. I. Joe? G. I. Joe? | 美国大兵 美国大兵 |
[20:48] | I don’t know what to tell you guys. That’s the doll he chose. | 我不知如何告诉你们 但是他自己选的 |
[20:53] | What’d you do, dip it in sugar? | 你是怎么做到的 把玩具沾糖吗 |
[20:56] | Look, G. I. Joe’s in, Barbie’s out. | 美国大兵获胜 芭比娃娃出局了 |
[20:58] | And if you guys can’t deal with it, that’s just your too bad. | 如果你们不能接受 那你们就太糟糕了 |
[21:03] | What are you being such a weenie for? | 你干嘛这么小家子气 |
[21:05] | So he has a Barbie. Big deal. | 不就有个芭比嘛 有什么大不了的 |
[21:07] | You used to dress up like a woman. | 你以前不也打扮得像个女人似的 |
[21:16] | What? | 什么 |
[21:17] | The way you used to dress up in Mom’s clothes all the time? | 你以前都穿妈的衣服啊 |
[21:20] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[21:22] | The big hat, the pearls, the little pick handbag? | 宽帽子 珍珠项链 小手提包 |
[21:26] | Okay. You are totally making this up. | 好 这些都是你编出来的 |
[21:28] | How can you not remember? | 你怎么可能不记得 |
[21:31] | You made us call you “Bea”? | 你还让我们叫你”碧儿” |
[21:39] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[21:42] | I’ve literally never been this happy. | 我真的从没这么欢乐过 |
[21:45] | Wasn’t there a little song? | 不是还有一首歌吗 |
[21:47] | Oh, please, God, let there be a song. | 拜托 老天 来一首歌吧 |
[21:50] | There was no song. There was no song. | 根本没有什么歌 没这回事 |
[21:52] | – I am Bea… – OK. | -我是碧儿 -行了 |
[21:54] | – I drink tea – Okay, that’s enough. | -我喝茶… -够了够了 |
[21:56] | Won’t you…. | 你要不要 |
[21:59] | Won’t you…. | 你要不要 |
[22:01] | Won’t you…. | 你要不要… |
[22:04] | Won’t you dance around with me? | 你要不要在我身旁跳支舞 |
[22:13] | I am Bea… | 我是碧儿 |
[22:16] | I drink tea… | 我喝茶 |
[22:19] | Won’t you dance around with… | 你要不要在我身旁跳舞… |
[22:33] | Ross? | 罗斯 |