时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | So what happened? Did a forest tick you off? | 怎么回事 森林惹到你了 |
[00:12] | No. Y’know how we’re always saying we need a place for the mail. | 不 我们不一直说要个信箱嘛 |
[00:19] | Yeah! | 然后呢 |
[00:21] | I started building one. | 然后我就开工啦 |
[00:23] | But then I decided to take it to the next step. | 不过呢 我决定更上一层楼 |
[00:28] | You’re building a post office? | 你要盖邮局 |
[00:31] | No, an entertainment unit, with a mail cubby built right in. | 不 是娱乐专用柜 内嵌信箱 |
[00:35] | It’s a one-day job, max. | 最多一天完工 |
[00:36] | OK. | 好吧 |
[00:39] | My word, those are snug! | 天呐 你还穿上紧身裤了 |
[00:43] | Oh yeah. These are my old work pants. | 是啊 这是我的旧工作裤 |
[00:46] | Sergio Valente. | “亚曼范伦铁”牌的 |
[00:58] | Power saw kind of got away from me there. | 刚才电锯有点失控 |
[01:07] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[01:12] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[01:14] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[01:17] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[01:22] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[01:25] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[01:27] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[01:31] | when the rain starts to pour. | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:32] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:35] | like I’ve been there before. | 像我以前那样 |
[01:37] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:41] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[01:53] | Hey, Pheebs. Any sign of your brother? | 菲比 你弟出现了吗 |
[01:55] | No, but he’s always late. | 还没 不过他老是迟到 |
[01:57] | – I thought you only met him once. – Yeah, I did. | -你不是只见过他一次嘛 -是啊 |
[02:01] | I think it sounds like, you know, big sister-y, you know, | 这样讲比较有姐姐的派头嘛 |
[02:03] | “Frank’s always late.” | ‘法兰克老是迟到” |
[02:06] | Well, relax. He’ll be here. | 别急 他会来的 |
[02:08] | No, I know. I’m just nervous. | 我知道 我只是紧张而已 |
[02:10] | Y’know it’s just y’know Mom’s dead, don’t talk to my sister… | 我老妈死了 我也不和我姐说话 |
[02:14] | …Grandma’s been sleeping a lot lately. | 奶奶最近整天睡觉 |
[02:17] | It’s just the “last-desperate-chance- | 这是可算是 |
[02:18] | to-have-a-family” you know, kind of thing. | 我拥有家人的最后机会 |
[02:21] | You’re so sweet to wait with me. | 你陪我等真好 |
[02:23] | Well, actually Gunther sent me. | 是甘瑟叫我来的 |
[02:25] | You’re not allowed to have cups out here. | 杯子不能拿出来 |
[02:30] | Does anyone else think David Copperfield’s cute? | 还有谁觉得大卫·考柏菲长得可爱 |
[02:35] | No. But he told me he thinks you’re a fox. | 没有 不过他告诉我 他觉得你很性感 |
[02:40] | All right. Janice likes him. | 珍妮丝喜欢他 |
[02:42] | In fact, she likes him so much, she put him on her “freebie” list. | 喜欢到把他放进她的”爱爱”名单里 |
[02:49] | Her what? | 什么名单 |
[02:50] | We have a deal | 我们说好 |
[02:51] | where we each pick five celebrities we could sleep with… | 每人可以挑五个名人上床 |
[02:56] | …and the other one can’t get mad. | 而另一个人不准生气 |
[02:59] | The heart of every healthy relationship: | 这是健康恋爱关系的核心 |
[03:02] | Honesty, respect and sex with celebrities. | 诚实 尊重 与名人上床 |
[03:06] | So Chandler, who’s on your list? | 钱德勒 你的名单里有谁? |
[03:08] | Ah, Kim Basinger… | 金·贝辛格 |
[03:09] | Cindy Crawford, Halle Berry… | 辛蒂·克劳馥 荷莉·贝瑞 |
[03:12] | Yasmine Bleeth… | 雅丝敏·布丽丝 |
[03:15] | and Jessica Rabbit. | 和罗杰兔的老婆洁西卡 |
[03:19] | Now, You do realize that she is a cartoon, and way out of your league? | 你知道她是卡通人物 跟你不合适吧 |
[03:23] | I know. I know. I just wonder | 我知道 我是好奇 |
[03:25] | if I could get her eyes to pop out of her head. | 自己能不能让她的眼珠掉出来 |
[03:29] | Hey, Monica, who would yours be? | 莫妮卡 你会选谁 |
[03:31] | First, I need a boyfriend. Then I can have a list. | 我得先交男朋友 才能列名单 |
[03:35] | It’s a game, Mon. | 说着玩而已 莫妮卡 |
[03:38] | Rach, how about you? | 瑞秋 你呢 |
[03:40] | I don’t know. | 不知道啦 |
[03:41] | I guess Chris O’Donnell,John F.Kennedy Jr… | 或许是克里斯·欧唐纳 小约翰·甘乃迪 |
[03:44] | Daniel Day-Lewis,Sting and Parker Stevenson. | 丹尼尔·戴路易斯 史汀和帕克·史蒂文生 |
[03:50] | Spiderman? | 《蜘蛛侠》里的 |
[03:52] | Hardy Boy. | 是《硬汉子》里的 |
[03:54] | – Peter Parker. – Thank you. | -《蜘蛛侠》那是彼得·帕克 -谢谢 |
[03:57] | What about you, honey? Who’d be on your list? | 你呢亲爱的 你会选谁 |
[04:00] | I, well, that kind of thing requires some serious thought. | 这种事需要深思熟虑 |
[04:04] | First, I’ll divide my perspective candidates into categories. | 我会先把候选人归归类 |
[04:08] | What a geek! | 书呆子 |
[04:11] | Everybody, this is Frank! This is my half brother, Frank! | 各位这是法兰克 我同父异母的弟弟 |
[04:14] | This is everybody. | 就是他们 |
[04:16] | – This is Ross. – How are you? | -这是罗斯 -你好 |
[04:18] | Chandler. | 钱德勒 |
[04:20] | Joey. | 乔伊 |
[04:22] | This is Monica. | 这是莫妮卡 |
[04:26] | And this is Rachel. | 这是瑞秋 |
[04:32] | I’m gonna get coffee for us. | 我去拿几杯咖啡 |
[04:34] | Hey, how do you guys get anything done? | 你们几个是怎么走到一起的 |
[04:37] | We don’t really. | 我们其实没在一起 |
[04:40] | So now, do you guys have a lot of big plans? | 你们有什么安排吗 |
[04:42] | Oh,yeah yeah. We’re gonna connect and bond and everything. | 当然啦 我们要好好的联络感情 |
[04:46] | Yeah, I was thinking we could go down to Times Square | 我觉得我们可以去时代广场 |
[04:48] | and pick up some ninja stars. | 买几个忍者娃娃 |
[04:51] | Oh, oh, my friend, Larry, he wants me to take a picture of a hooker. | 我朋友赖瑞托我拍张妓女的照片 |
[04:57] | You know, we really don’t take advantage of living in the city. | 我们在纽约都白住了 |
[05:14] | Oh, sorry. Did I get you? | 抱歉 我钻到你了吗 |
[05:18] | No, you didn’t “get” me! | 不 你没有钻到我 |
[05:19] | It’s an electric drill! | 这可是电钻 |
[05:21] | You “get” me, you kill me! | 你要是钻到我 我就死定了 |
[05:24] | Calm down! Do you want this unit or not? | 别激动 你到底要不要这个柜子嘛 |
[05:26] | I do not want this unit! | 我不要这个柜子 |
[05:29] | You should’ve told me that before. Not a mind reader. | 你不早说 我又不会心电感应 |
[05:34] | And we’re out of beer. Okay, I’m going to Monica’s. | 没有啤酒了 我要去莫妮卡那 |
[05:37] | Fine! | 好极了 |
[05:46] | Hey, Where you heading in those pants? 1982? | 你穿成这样要去哪 回到1982年吗 |
[05:50] | Oh, Monica, listen. I saw down at the hardware store, | 对了莫妮卡 我在装潢建材店看到 |
[05:54] | they got those designer tiles on sale… | 品牌瓷砖在打折 |
[05:56] | …if you wanna redo your bathroom floor. | 如果你想要重铺浴室地砖的话 |
[05:58] | What’s wrong with my bathroom floor? | 我的浴室地砖怎么了 |
[06:00] | Nothing. It’s just old and dingy, that’s all. | 没什么 又旧又脏而已 |
[06:04] | I highly doubt that. | 没有这回事 |
[06:06] | Oh yeah. If you move your hamper… | 你把桶子移开 |
[06:10] | …you see the color of the tile used to be. | 就可以看到瓷砖原来的颜色 |
[06:16] | I can’t live like this! | 这种地方我怎么住 |
[06:17] | What are we gonna do? What are we gonna do? | 我们该怎么办 这下怎么办 |
[06:19] | Relax. Here, hold this. | 别激动 拿着 |
[06:21] | This old stuff comes right up. I’ll show you. | 瓷砖一撬就掉了 我弄给你看 |
[06:26] | A little more than I wanted to see. | 我可没想让你撬 |
[06:31] | Look at that! Every inch of this is glued down! | 你看看 粘得多死啊 |
[06:34] | It’d take forever to pry this up. You should just leave it. | 得撬到什么时候啊 我看你就将就着吧 |
[06:40] | I can’t leave it! | 这怎么将就 |
[06:41] | You gouged a hole in my dingy floor! | 你在我又脏又旧的地板上撬了个洞 |
[06:53] | There. There you go. | 这样就好了 |
[06:56] | Yeah, that’s nice. | 挺和谐的 |
[06:57] | You know, we can put it back there | 倒不如就先塞进 |
[06:58] | after the surgeons remove it from your colon! | 你菊花里算了 |
[07:10] | What? | 干嘛 |
[07:11] | Yeah I know what I wanted to ask you. Can you roll your tongue? | 我知道要问什么了 你会卷舌头吗 |
[07:16] | Because I can and my mom couldn’t, and I thought you know. | 因为我会 但是我妈不会 |
[07:19] | And I figured that was something I got from our dad. | 我想那一定受到了爸爸的遗传 |
[07:22] | What, wait, you mean like this? | 等等 你是说这样 |
[07:25] | Yeah, you can do it too. Yeah. | 对 你也会啊 |
[07:29] | You’re not doing it. | 你没有卷啊 |
[07:30] | Oh, right. Okay. Yeah, my mom could and I can’t. | 好吧 所以是我妈会 而我不会 |
[07:35] | We don’t have that. | 我们这一点不同 |
[07:43] | When’s your birthday? | 你的生日是哪一天 |
[07:44] | February 16th. | 2月16日 |
[07:46] | I know a guy who’s the 18th. | 我认识一个18号生的人 |
[07:50] | That’s close. | 蛮近的 |
[07:53] | When’s yours? | 你的生日呢 |
[07:55] | October 25th. | 10月25日 |
[08:01] | That’s the same month as Halloween. | 跟万圣节在同一个月 |
[08:08] | So what kind of things do you like to do at home? | 你在家里喜欢做什么 |
[08:12] | Melt stuff. | 烧东西 |
[08:17] | – Okay, I’ve got three of my five. – Three of your five what? | -好 我已经挑了三个 -三个什么 |
[08:22] | Celebrities I’m allowed to sleep with. | 可以上床的名人 |
[08:25] | Oh, my God, you’re giving this a lot of thought. | 天哪 你还真是深思熟虑啊 |
[08:27] | Hey, it’s hard, okay? I only have two spots left. | 很难挑的好吗 我只剩两个空缺了 |
[08:30] | All right. Who you got it narrowed down to? | 你都选出谁了 |
[08:34] | Elizabeth Hurley. | 伊丽莎白·赫莉 |
[08:35] | Very attractive. | 大美女 |
[08:37] | Forgiving. | 值得原谅 |
[08:41] | Susan Sarandon. | 苏珊·莎兰登 |
[08:45] | You know what? She’s too political. | 她太热衷政治了 |
[08:46] | she probably wouldn’t let you do it, | 她答应跟你上床前 |
[08:48] | unless you donated four cans of food first. | 可能会叫你先捐四个罐头 |
[08:52] | And Isabella Rossellini. | 还有伊莎贝拉·罗塞里尼 |
[08:55] | Very hot. Very sexy. | 很骚 很性感 |
[08:57] | But she’s too international. She’s never gonna be around. | 但是太国际化了 她不会跑来美国的 |
[09:02] | -So? -So you gotta play the odds. | -所以呢 -所以你得把握胜算 |
[09:05] | Pick somebody who’s gonna be in the country like all the time. | 挑个一直会待在国内的人 |
[09:08] | Yeah. Because that’s why | 是啊 你之所以钓不到 |
[09:10] | you won’t get lsabella Rossellini. Geography. | 伊莎贝拉·罗塞里尼是因为地理因素 |
[09:23] | Okay. So by “melting” you meant melting. | 原来你说的”烧”是真的烧啊 |
[09:28] | So is it,like, art? | 这算艺术品吗 |
[09:30] | Yeah, you can melt art. | 要烧艺术品也可以 |
[09:34] | Hey,can I use your phone? | 可以借个电话用吗 |
[09:37] | Yeah, sure. You want to call your mom? | 当然 你要打给你妈 |
[09:39] | No, I wanna melt it. | 不 我想拿来烧 |
[09:42] | Oh. Well, not right now. | 那现在不行 |
[09:50] | You know what I think, I’m just gonna go to bed. | 我要去睡了 |
[09:52] | The fumes are giving me a headache. So… | 烟熏得我头痛 |
[09:59] | Good night,”bro.” | 晚安 老弟 |
[10:02] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[10:08] | Here. | 拿着 |
[10:10] | You know, just in case. | 以防万一 |
[10:12] | Oh, excellent! | 太好了 |
[10:26] | – What kind of karate is that? – No kind. | -那是什么空手道 -什么都不是 |
[10:31] | He just makes it up. | 那是他自创的 |
[10:33] | – How’s it going with you guys? – So far it kind of blows. | -你们处得怎样 -挺烂的 |
[10:41] | I don’t know, I just thought he’d feel more like a brother. | 我以为他会有弟弟的感觉 |
[10:45] | Like you and Ross. Just like close and connected and…. | 就像你和罗斯 亲密融洽 |
[10:48] | Oh honey, We’re close now. You wouldn’t believe the years… | 现在是很亲 但是以前 |
[10:50] | of nugies, and wedgies, and flying wedgies, | 我们又吵又打 |
[10:54] | and atomic wedgies and…. | 又拉又扯 |
[10:57] | That’s when the waistband actually goes over your head. | 然后裙子就会被扯到头上去 |
[11:01] | Oh, we used to drive each other crazy playing the shadow game. | 我们还学舌去烦对方 |
[11:05] | Oh, how do you play the shadow game? | 学舌游戏怎么玩的 |
[11:07] | Oh, how do you play the shadow game? | 学舌游戏怎么玩的 |
[11:08] | – I just asked you. – I just asked you. | -我在问你啊 -我在问你啊 |
[11:10] | I don’t have time for this. | 我没空跟你闹 |
[11:13] | – No, that is what the game is. – You just gave up really quickly. | -就是这么玩的 -你这么快就放弃了 |
[11:19] | – Have you seen Joey? – What’s the matter? | -有看到乔伊吗 -怎么了 |
[11:21] | Oh, just this! | 就是这个 |
[11:28] | You know what, it’s my fault, really, | 其实是我不好 |
[11:29] | because the couch is where we usually keep the varnish. | 沙发就是用来放涂料的 |
[11:35] | Somebody wanna hand me one of those tiles? | 把瓷砖拿给我 |
[11:40] | – What’s going on? – He’s retiling my floor. | -怎么回事 -他在帮我重铺地板 |
[11:43] | You, spackle boy! | 泥水匠 |
[11:46] | – Get up! – Ah, now you started this, you’ll finish it! | -给我起来 -你要有始有终 |
[11:50] | He started mine first! | 他先糟蹋我那的好吗 |
[11:51] | Build the unit, Cinderellie. Lay the tile, Cinderellie | 灰姑娘去钉柜子 灰姑娘去铺瓷砖 |
[12:00] | Big octopus. | 大章鱼 |
[12:03] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:09] | Hello. Oh, my God! I totally forgot! | 你好 天哪 我都忘了 |
[12:13] | Well, can’t someone else do it? | 不能找别人吗 |
[12:16] | But I have company. | 但是我有客人 |
[12:21] | Yeah, no no, that’s all right. I’ll come in, okay. | 没关系 我去 |
[12:25] | Frank, I’m really sorry, but I have to be going to work. | 弗兰克对不起 我得去工作了 |
[12:28] | It’s one of my regulars and he’s insisting that I do him. | 我的一个熟客坚持要我做 |
[12:31] | Hey, what kind of work do you do? | 你在做什么工作 |
[12:34] | I’m a masseuse. | 我是按摩师 |
[12:35] | I give people massages and stuff. | 我帮客人按摩什么的 |
[12:38] | You work at one of those massage parlors? | 你在那种按摩院工作 |
[12:43] | Well, you know, we don’t call it that. But, yeah. | 我们不那样叫 不过没错 |
[12:50] | That’s wild. | 好劲爆 |
[12:52] | No, I had no idea. | 我完全不知道 |
[12:54] | Alrighty. | 好吧 |
[12:56] | I’ll be back in a little bit. | 我过一会儿就回来 |
[12:58] | Unless you want to come with me. | 除非你想跟我去 |
[13:00] | You mean, like, watch? | 你是说 围观吗 |
[13:03] | No. No, you can get one yourself. It’ll be on the house. | 不 你也可以找个人按摩 免费招待 |
[13:08] | You know, what are big sisters for? | 不然要姐姐干嘛 |
[13:10] | Well, I don’t think this. You know? | 知道吗 我还没考虑过这问题 |
[13:13] | No. No, no. I wouldn’t do you myself. | 不 我不会亲自招呼你 |
[13:16] | I mean, that would be weird. | 那样很奇怪 |
[13:19] | Yeah, I’ll get one of the other girls to do it. | 我会请其他小姐来做 |
[13:21] | This is so much fun! | 很好玩的 |
[13:25] | – Hey! Are you excited? – Yeah. | -激动吗 -绝对的 |
[13:29] | Hey, do Monica and Rachel work there? | 莫妮卡和瑞秋也在那工作吗 |
[13:34] | It’s beautiful! | 好漂亮 |
[13:36] | It’s like the first bathroom floor there ever was! | 之前的地板好像一场噩梦 |
[13:40] | Whoa! What are you going in there for? | 你想进去干嘛 |
[13:44] | You want, like, a number? | 还要拿号吗 |
[13:49] | – Hello. – Hi. Bye. | -你好 -再见 |
[13:53] | Okay. I’m done with my choices. | 好的 我选好了 |
[13:56] | These are final. | 这是最后的名单 |
[14:00] | – Well, it’s about time. -Yeah. Very official. | -来的正是时候啊 -对啊 好正式啊 |
[14:03] | Oh, yeah. Well, you know, Chandler printed it up on his computer. | 没错 钱德勒用他的电脑印的 |
[14:07] | And who laminated it? | 这压膜是谁做的 |
[14:11] | That was me. | 我咯 |
[14:13] | All right, let me see. | 拿来我看看 |
[14:15] | “Uma Thurman, Winona Ryder, | 乌玛·舒曼 薇诺·娜瑞德 |
[14:18] | Elizabeth Hurley… | 伊莉莎白·赫莉 |
[14:19] | Michelle Pfeiffer… | 蜜雪儿·菲佛 |
[14:22] | Dorothy Hammel”? | 桃乐丝·汉弥尔[溜冰名将] |
[14:29] | Hey, it’s my list! | 这是我的名单 |
[14:32] | Okay, honey. You do realize she only spins like that on ice? | 宝贝 你知道她只有在冰上才会那样转吧 |
[14:45] | – What’s going on? – She broke my arm! | -怎么了 -她扭断了我的手 |
[14:47] | – He touched my fanny. – No, she touched mine first! | -他摸我的屁股 -是她先摸我的 |
[14:50] | That’s my job! | 那是我的工作 |
[14:52] | So wait, what’s the deal? | 那是什么意思 |
[14:54] | I can have sex with you but I can’t touch you? | 我可以上你 但不能摸你 |
[14:58] | – You can’t have sex with her! – What’d you think I was a hooker? | -你不能上她 -你以为我是妓女吗 |
[15:01] | No, okay. I know. You’re a masseuse. | 不 我知道你是按摩师 |
[15:03] | It’s cool. I’m not a cop! | 这很好 我又不是警察 |
[15:07] | Okay, Jasmine, can you ask Mr. Wiffler | 贾思敏 你去让威佛先生 |
[15:10] | if he can wait for five minutes. | 等5分钟好吗 |
[15:11] | Fine. | 好 |
[15:12] | I don’t like you. | 我不喜欢你 |
[15:16] | So that’s what you thought I did? God! | 你以为我是干那行的 天哪 |
[15:21] | That’s not what I do! | 我不是干那行的 |
[15:23] | Wait, what that’s not what you do? | 你不是干那行的 |
[15:26] | No! | 不是 |
[15:28] | Why would you think that? | 你怎么会这么想 |
[15:30] | I don’t know. I mean, you know this is the city, you know? I just…. | 不知道 这里是纽约嘛 我只是… |
[15:33] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[15:35] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:38] | Whatever. It’s the perfect end to the perfect weekend anyway. | 管不了了 好一个完美的周末完美的句点 |
[15:43] | Oh, wait. | 等等 |
[15:44] | No, you’re right. No, it was perfect. | 你说得没错 确实很完美 |
[15:48] | I can’t believe that I screwed it up so bad. | 我居然把它搞砸了 |
[15:52] | You thought it was perfect? | 你觉得很完美 |
[15:54] | Well, no, maybe it wasn’t perfect… | 也许称不上完美 |
[15:57] | but you know, it was pretty cool, you know? | 但却很酷 |
[16:00] | Because we had all those great talks, you know? | 我们聊得很愉快 |
[16:07] | Which ones in particular were great for you? | 你觉得哪一次特别愉快 |
[16:11] | Well, you know, about the tongue thing, you know? | 就是卷舌头的事 |
[16:14] | And how I told you about my likes and my dislikes. | 还有告诉你我喜欢什么 讨厌什么 |
[16:18] | How I like to melt stuff, and how I dislike stuff that doesn’t melt. | 我喜欢烧东西 不喜欢不能烧的东西 |
[16:25] | Right. Okay. | 对 好吧 |
[16:27] | Yeah, you know, ’cause I feel like I can really talk to you | 我觉得可以对你畅所欲言 |
[16:30] | because you’re my sister, you know? | 因为你是我姐姐 |
[16:35] | Yeah. I guess I do, yeah. | 是那样 我想没错 |
[16:38] | And then I go feel your friend up and make you mad at me. | 结果我却摸你朋友 惹你生气 |
[16:43] | Well, I wasn’t hopping mad, you know? | 我也没有气到跳脚 |
[16:47] | You hopped a little bit. | 你跳了一两下 |
[16:51] | Yeah, I’m really sorry. You know, I’m really… | 我真的很抱歉 真心的 |
[16:55] | Okay. | 算了 |
[16:59] | Well, this is my favorite part of the weekend. Right now. This. | 我觉得现在这是本周末最棒的时刻 |
[17:03] | This? | 现在 |
[17:05] | Oh, come on. We went to, we went to Times Square. | 拜托 我们去了时代广场 |
[17:07] | We found ninja stars. I almost get my arm broken by a hooker. | 买到了忍者娃娃 我差点被妓女扭断手 |
[17:11] | She’s not a hooker. | 她不是妓女 |
[17:13] | When I tell my friends about her, she will be. | 我跟朋友吹牛时 她就是 |
[17:22] | Okay, on 3! | 数到三 |
[17:24] | 1,2 | 一 二 |
[17:26] | Why don’t we just go on 2? | 为什么不直接数到二 |
[17:27] | Why 2? | 为什么要数到二 |
[17:28] | Because it’s faster. | 这样比较快 |
[17:30] | Yeah, I could’ve counted to 3 | 要不是你啰哩叭嗦 |
[17:32] | like four times without all the “2” talk. | 早就数到三了 |
[17:34] | – All right, but in the future… – OK, Come on! | -好吧 但是以后… -好了 够了 |
[17:36] | Heavy thing! Not getting lighter! | 这个柜子很重的好吗 |
[17:38] | Okay, 1, 2 | 一 二 |
[17:41] | So we are going with two? | 所以要数到二吗 |
[17:53] | Oh, good job, Joe. | 乔伊 干得好 |
[17:57] | It’s big. | 好大 |
[17:59] | Yeah-yeah, so big that it actually makes our doors look smaller! | 是啊 大得连我的门都看不见了 |
[18:04] | Maybe my ruler’s wrong. | 可能是我的尺子有问题 |
[18:05] | Maybe all the rulers are wrong. | 可能所有尺子都有问题 |
[18:09] | It’s not that bad. | 其实还好嘛 |
[18:10] | So what, it blocks a little of your door, a little of my door. | 你的挡一点 我的挡一点 |
[18:13] | Yeah. You know what, I got a better idea. | 我有个更好的主意 |
[18:14] | How about it blocks none of my door, and a lot of your door? | 干脆不要挡我的门 都去挡你的 |
[18:21] | Listen, before I forget, that side is still wet. | 先说一声 那边的油漆还没干 |
[18:29] | Okay sir, let me just see if I’ve got this right. | 我跟你确认一下 |
[18:31] | So this is a half-caf, double-tall, easy hazelnut… | 是咖啡因减半 中大杯 少许榛果糖浆 |
[18:35] | nonfat, no foam, with whip, extra-hot latte, right? | 无脂无沫 加热的咖啡对吧 |
[18:40] | Okay. Great. | 太好了 |
[18:43] | You freak. | 变态 |
[18:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:52] | A coffee to go, please. | 一杯咖啡外带 |
[18:58] | Isabella Rossellini! | 是伊莎贝拉·罗塞里尼 |
[18:59] | Are you serious? Oh, my God! | 不会吧 天哪 |
[19:02] | Damn! I cannot believe I took her off my list! | 该死 我居然把她删掉了 |
[19:06] | Why? Because otherwise you’d go for it? | 怎么 否则你会行动吗 |
[19:11] | Yeah, maybe. | 搞不好 |
[19:13] | You lie. | 骗人 |
[19:15] | You don’t think I’d go up to her? | 你觉得我不会跟她搭讪 |
[19:17] | It took you 10 years to finally admit you liked me. | 你花了十年才承认你喜欢我 |
[19:23] | Yeah? Well, missy, you better be glad that list is laminated. | 是吗 你最好庆幸这份名单已经压膜了 |
[19:29] | You know what, honey? You go ahead. We’ll call her an alternate. | 这样吧 你放马过去 就当她是候补人选 |
[19:34] | – OK, hold my cruller. – Okay. | -好的 拿着我的饼 -好的 |
[19:39] | Rachel, are you really gonna let him do this? | 瑞秋 你真的要让他去 |
[19:41] | Honey, he’s about to go hit on lsabella Rossellini. | 亲爱的 他可是要去泡伊莎贝拉·罗塞里尼啊 |
[19:43] | I’m just sorry we don’t got popcorn. | 可惜这没有爆米花 |
[19:49] | Hi, I’m Ross. | 你好 我是罗斯 |
[19:53] | You don’t know me, but I’m a big, big fan of yours. | 你不认识我 但我是你的超级粉丝 |
[19:57] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[19:58] | Blue Velvet. | 《蓝丝绒》 |
[20:03] | Oh, I was wondering if I could maybe buy you a uh, a cup of coffee. | 我能不能请你喝一杯咖啡 |
[20:07] | Or reimburse you for that one. | 或是这杯咖啡算我的 |
[20:11] | Aren’t you with that girl over there? | 你不是跟那个女生一对 |
[20:18] | Well, yeah, kind of. | 算是啦 |
[20:20] | But that’s okay, see we have an understanding. | 但是没关系 我们达过共识 |
[20:23] | See we each have this list of five famous people, | 我们都有一份五人明星录 |
[20:26] | and you were one of mine. | 你在我的名单上 |
[20:28] | So I’m allowed to sleep with you. | 所以我可以跟你上床 |
[20:31] | No, no, no, it’s flattering. | 这是恭维 |
[20:36] | I don’t know | 是嘛 |
[20:37] | Wait. Wait, Isabella. | 等一下嘛 伊莎贝拉 |
[20:40] | Don’t just dismiss this so fast. | 先别急着否决 |
[20:42] | I mean, this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. | 这可是千载难逢的机会 |
[20:45] | Yeah, for you. | 对你而言没错 |
[20:49] | Is that the list? | 这就是名单 |
[20:50] | – Oh yes. – May I see it? | -没错 -我可以看吗? |
[20:51] | Ah, No. | 不行 |
[20:53] | -Come on. -But Okay. | -看看嘛 -好吧 |
[20:55] | I’m not in the list! | 我不在名单上 |
[20:57] | See, but that’s not the final draft. | 这不是定稿 |
[21:00] | It’s laminated. | 都压膜了 |
[21:03] | Yeah, okay, see, you were on my list. | 好吧 你本来在我名单上的 |
[21:07] | But then my friend, Chandler… | 但是我的朋友钱德勒… |
[21:12] | brought up the good point that you are international. | 他觉得你太国际化了 |
[21:15] | So I bumped you for Winona Ryder. Local. | 所以我拿薇诺娜·瑞德取代了你 比较本土 |
[21:19] | You know, it’s ironic, because I have a list… | 真是太讽刺了 因为我也有一份名单 |
[21:23] | …of five goofy coffeehouse guys. | 列了五个咖啡店蠢货 |
[21:26] | And yesterday, I just bumped you for that guy over there. | 就在昨天 那个人取代了你 |
[21:38] | We’re just gonna be friends. | 当朋友就好了 |
[21:45] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[21:47] | I bet you I could fit in there. | 我赌我能塞到那里面去 |
[21:51] | I’ve got five bucks says you can’t. | 5块钱赌你塞不进去 |
[21:55] | Get out your checkbook, mister. | 掏支票吧 先生 |
[21:58] | Oh, I think I have the cash. | 我有现金 |
[22:06] | You are dogged, man! | 你太逊了 |
[22:09] | I totally fit! | 我塞得刚刚好 |
[22:11] | Yeah. You got me. | 是啊 你赢了 |
[22:14] | I’m out five big ones. | 我输了5元大钞 |
[22:19] | There you go. | 拿去吧 |
[22:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:27] | Oh, well, hello, Mr. Lincoln! | 总统先生 你好 |
[22:30] | Better luck next time, buddy! | 祝你下次好运 |
[22:33] | And the drinks are on me! | 酒钱我来出 |