时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | So I told Carl, nobody, no matter how famous their parents are… | 我告诉卡尔 无论父母多有名 |
[00:06] | nobody is allowed to climb on the dinosaur. | 都不准小孩爬恐龙 |
[00:09] | But, of course, this went right in one ear… | 可想而知 他是左耳进… |
[00:11] | I love how he cares so much about stuff. | 我最喜欢他认真起来的样子 |
[00:14] | If I squint, | 要是眯起眼睛 |
[00:15] | I can pretend he’s Alan Alda. | 我就能把他看成艾伦·艾尔达了 |
[00:20] | Oh, good. Another dinosaur story. | 好极了 又开始讲恐龙的故事了 |
[00:25] | When are those gonna become extinct? | 恐龙怎么还没灭绝啊 |
[00:31] | If I was a superhero who could fly and be invisible… | 如果我是一个会飞还会隐形的超级英雄 |
[00:34] | … that would be the best. | 那就太棒了 |
[00:41] | What does Rachel see in this guy? | 瑞秋到底看上他哪一点 |
[00:45] | I love Rachel. | 我爱瑞秋 |
[00:49] | I wish she was my wife. | 真希望她是我的老婆 |
[01:05] | Who’s singing? | 谁在唱歌 |
[01:13] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[01:18] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[01:20] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[01:23] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[01:28] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[01:31] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[01:33] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[01:37] | when the rain starts to pour. | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:39] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:42] | like I’ve been there before. | 像我以前那样 |
[01:44] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:47] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[01:59] | Hey, when you guys were kids and you played Happy Days… | 话说 你们小时候玩《欢乐时光》角色扮演 |
[02:02] | who were you? I was always Richie. | 都扮成什么 我总是扮里奇 |
[02:04] | I was always Joanie. | 我总是扮乔妮(里奇的妹妹) |
[02:06] | Question: Was “Egg the Gellers!” | 请问 “蛋洗盖勒家” |
[02:07] | The war cry of your neighborhood? | 是你们社区的作战口号吗 |
[02:12] | It’s the Mattress King! | 是床垫大王 |
[02:14] | Don’t look, honey. Change the channel! Change the channel! | 别看 亲爱的 赶快换台 |
[02:16] | Wait! I wanna see this! After I divorce him… | 等一下 我想看 等我跟他离了婚 |
[02:19] | … half of that kingdom is gonna be mine! | 那王国有一半都属于我 |
[02:22] | Despair fills the mattress show room. | 床垫卖场愁云密布 |
[02:25] | My kingdom is suddenly without a queen. | 我的王国突然失去了皇后 |
[02:28] | I’m so depressed… | 我是如此沮丧 |
[02:30] | I’m going to slash… | 我决定将价格 |
[02:31] | my prices! | 砍到最低 |
[02:33] | Check it out! | 各位请看 |
[02:34] | 599 for a California king! | 豪华双人大床只要599 |
[02:36] | 499 for a pillow-top queen set! | 头部软垫双人床只要499 |
[02:38] | I’m going medieval on prices! | 这价格一夜回到解放前 |
[02:40] | What a wank! | 那个小人 |
[02:43] | I cannot believe he’s using our divorce to sell mattresses! | 他居然拿我们离婚的事做促销 |
[02:47] | I know. At 499 for a pillow-top queen, | 就是啊 头部软垫双人床只要499 |
[02:50] | who cares about the divorce? | 谁管你离不离婚 |
[02:51] | Those babies will sell themselves! | 那些床垫肯定要卖疯了 |
[02:55] | And I’m appalled for you, by the way. | 还有 我为你感到震惊 |
[02:59] | I’m close! I’m cheap! I’m the King! | 卖场最近 价格最低 我是床垫之王 |
[03:06] | Okay, all right daddy. We’ll see you tomorrow night. Okay, bye. | 好的 爸 我们明晚见 再见 |
[03:14] | “We”? | 我们 |
[03:15] | Are uh, having dinner with my dad tomorrow night. I hope that’s okay. | 明晚要跟我爸吃饭 没问题吧 |
[03:20] | Oh, shoot! Tomorrow’s not so good. | 糟糕 明天不方便 |
[03:22] | I’m supposed to fall off the Empire State Building… | 我应该会从帝国大厦掉下来 |
[03:25] | and land on a bicycle with no seat, so… | 落在没有座垫的脚踏车上 所以… |
[03:30] | Ross, my father doesn’t hate you. | 罗斯 我爸并不讨厌你 |
[03:32] | Please. He refers to me as “Wet-Head. “ | 拜托 他管我叫”油头” |
[03:36] | Honey, he calls everybody by a nickname. | 亲爱的 他喜欢给别人起外号 |
[03:39] | Look, I know, all right. Just one dinner. | 好啦 就一顿饭 |
[03:41] | Please one night. For me. Please? | 就一晚上 为了我 求你了 |
[03:43] | I just want him to love you like I do. | 我只是想让他像我一样爱你 |
[03:46] | All right. Well, not exactly like I do. | 好吧 也许不能像我一样 |
[03:49] | But if you do come to dinner… | 不过如果你肯来 |
[03:51] | I’ll love you like I do in that black thing that you like. | 我就穿你喜欢的黑色性感内衣好好爱你 |
[03:55] | I’ll go. | 我去 |
[04:01] | – Fine. – Thank you. | -好吧 -谢谢 |
[04:07] | Hi, Gunther. | 你好 甘瑟 |
[04:08] | Yeah. We’ll see. | 等着瞧 |
[04:13] | Hey, you guys! | 大家好 |
[04:14] | – Guess what. – What? | -你们猜怎么着 -怎么 |
[04:16] | – I got a gig! – Great! | -我有头路了 -好极了 |
[04:18] | See, that’s why I could never be an actor. Because I can’t say “gig. “ | 所以我当不成演员 我从不会说”头路” |
[04:21] | I can’t say “croissant. ” Oh, my God! | 我不会说”可颂” 天哪 |
[04:26] | – What’s the part? – It’s not a part. | -是什么角色 -不是角色 |
[04:28] | I’m teaching Acting for Soap Operas down at the Learning Extension. | 我要去函授学校教”连续剧演技” |
[04:32] | Come on! That’s great! | 很棒啊 |
[04:33] | It’s, like, my chance to give something back… | 我可以借此机会 |
[04:36] | to the acting community. | 回馈演艺界 |
[04:38] | You know you’re probably not | 你应该知道 |
[04:40] | allowed to sleep with any of your students. | 你不能跟学生上床 |
[04:47] | I know. | 我知道 |
[04:54] | I don’t know, Monica. | 我不知道 莫妮卡 |
[04:55] | It feels funny just being here. | 光是来这里就觉得很怪 |
[04:57] | I mean, if you buy a bed from Janice’s ex-husband | 在珍妮斯前夫的店买床垫 |
[04:59] | that’s like betraying Chandler. | 就像在背叛钱德勒 |
[05:01] | Not at these prices! | 可这价格便宜啊 |
[05:09] | Hi, you know, in England | 你好 在英国 |
[05:11] | this car would be on the other side of the store. | 这辆车应该放在店的另一边 |
[05:25] | Phoebe. Come here. | 菲比 过来 |
[05:28] | This is my new bed! | 这就是我的新床垫 |
[05:29] | You gotta feel this bad boy! | 你一定要感受一下 |
[05:32] | Monica, it still feels so weird, you know? | 莫妮卡 我还是觉得怪怪的 |
[05:35] | Chandler’s your friend. | 钱德勒是你的朋友 |
[05:38] | Oh, my God! | 我的天哪 |
[05:41] | All right, take this bed. You can make other friends. | 买吧 朋友可以再交 |
[05:53] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[05:55] | I am Mr. Tribbiani. | 我是崔比安尼老师 |
[05:59] | And I’ll be teaching Acting for Soap Operas. | 我将教大家”连续剧演技” |
[06:02] | All right, now… | 好的 |
[06:04] | on my first day as Dr. Drake Ramoray on Days of Our Lives… | 我扮演《我们的日子》中拉莫瑞医生的第一天 |
[06:12] | I learned one of the most important things in soap opera acting… | 我学到演连续剧时很重要的一点 |
[06:17] | is reacting. | 就是回应 |
[06:19] | This does not mean acting again. | 这不是”重新表演”的意思 |
[06:22] | It means you don’t have a line, but someone else just did. | 而是你没有台词 但可以听别人讲 |
[06:26] | And it goes something like this: | 就像这样 |
[06:36] | Thanks. Thanks a lot. | 谢了 非常感谢 |
[06:37] | By the way, before I forget: To work in soap operas… | 还有 先说明一点 如果想演连续剧 |
[06:40] | some of you are gonna have to become much more attractive. | 有些同学得让自己变漂亮些 |
[06:44] | All right, moving right along… | 好了 继续往下讲 |
[06:52] | Oh, how was teaching last night? | 昨晚课上得怎样 |
[06:54] | Oh, it’s great! You get to say stuff like: | 很棒 我可以说 |
[06:56] | “Hey, the bell doesn’t dismiss you. I dismiss you. “ | 响铃并不代表下课 我说下课才能下课 |
[07:02] | Oh, nice. | 真好 |
[07:03] | Guess what? I got an audition for All My Children! | 你猜怎样 我要去《我的孩子们》试镜 |
[07:06] | Oh, yeah! | 好极了 |
[07:07] | Yes, it’s this great part. | 是一个很棒的角色 |
[07:08] | This boxer named Nick. | 拳击手尼克 |
[07:09] | And I’m so, so right for it. He’s just like me. | 我超适合的 他跟我一模一样 |
[07:12] | Except that he’s a boxer… | 除了他是拳击手 |
[07:14] | … and has an evil twin. | 有一个坏蛋双胞胎 |
[07:23] | Hear ye, hear ye! Delivery from the Mattress King! | 请注意 床垫大王送货来了 |
[07:29] | – You Miss Geller? – Okay. | -是盖勒小姐吗 -没错 |
[07:31] | Sign here. | 请签收 |
[07:34] | Do I have a middle name? | 我有中间名吗 |
[07:36] | All right. Monica “Felula” Geller. | 好吧 莫妮卡·费露拉·盖勒 |
[07:41] | It’s that bedroom there. | 抬到那个房间 |
[07:46] | Monica bought a bed from the Mattress King? | 莫妮卡从床垫大王买床吗 |
[07:49] | So please, please, please don’t say anything to Chandler. | 求求你 不要告诉钱德勒 |
[07:53] | You want me to lie to Chandler? | 你要我骗钱德勒吗 |
[07:55] | – Is that a problem? – No. | -有问题吗 -没有 |
[07:58] | Oh, hey, “Nick the boxer. ” Let’s see what you got! | 拳击手尼克 露两手来瞧瞧 |
[08:01] | All right, put them up. Come on. | 拳头举起来 |
[08:03] | Hey, you’re pretty good at this. | 你蛮有架势的嘛 |
[08:06] | I had to learn. I was staying at the Y… | 我非学不可 我住在基督教青年会时 |
[08:08] | and some of the young men weren’t acting Christian enough. | 有些男生可不像基督徒 |
[08:13] | Hey, now! Hey! | 别闹了 喂 |
[08:17] | And I’m bleeding. Okay, great. | 我流血了 帅啊 |
[08:19] | Wow! And I’m a vegetarian! | 我是素食者耶 |
[08:23] | All right, I’m sorry. We’ll put some ice on it. | 对不起 来冰敷吧 |
[08:26] | – Put your head back. – All right. | -把头仰起来 -好 |
[08:28] | – I can’t see. – I have you. | -我看不到 -我来牵你 |
[08:30] | Oh, God! | 天哪 |
[08:32] | Which bedroom do you want it in, Ms. Geller? | 盖勒小姐 要抬进哪个房间 |
[08:35] | It’s the compulsively neat one by the window okay? | 靠窗最整洁的那一间 |
[08:38] | Gotcha. | 知道了 |
[08:46] | Hi, daddy! | 爸爸 |
[08:49] | This is where they put us? | 被安排在这里吗 |
[08:51] | What, there was no table available in the kitchen? | 厨房挤不下了吗 |
[08:55] | – Hello, baby. – You remember Ross. | -你好啊 小宝贝 -记得罗斯吧 |
[08:57] | Nice to see you again, Dr. Green. | 格林医生 又见面了 |
[08:59] | So… | 那么 |
[09:07] | How’s the library? | 图书馆还好吗 |
[09:08] | Museum. | 是博物馆 |
[09:10] | – What happened to the library? – There never was a library. | -那图书馆呢 -没有图书馆 |
[09:13] | I mean, there are libraries. It’s just… | 是有图书馆 只不过 |
[09:16] | that I’ve never worked at one. | 我没在图书馆做过事 |
[09:21] | You know what’s really good here? The lobster. | 知道这里的名菜是什么吗 龙虾 |
[09:25] | What do you say? Shall I just order three? | 你们说我直接点三份如何 |
[09:27] | Yeah, if you’re really hungry. | 如果你当真如饥似渴 |
[09:34] | It was a joke. I made a joke. | 开玩笑 我开玩笑的 |
[09:37] | Actually, daddy, Ross is allergic to lobster. | 爸爸 其实罗斯对龙虾过敏 |
[09:40] | What kind of person’s allergic to lobster? | 什么人会对龙虾过敏啊 |
[09:42] | I guess the kind of person that works in a library. | 我猜只有图书管理员才会 |
[09:44] | – It’s not… – I know. It’s a museum! | -不是… -我知道 是博物馆 |
[09:47] | Why? You’re the only around here who can make a joke? | 难道只有你可以开玩笑吗 |
[09:49] | At least mine was funny. | 至少我的很好笑 |
[09:51] | Waiter. | 服务员 |
[09:52] | We will have two lobsters and a menu. | 两份龙虾 一份菜单 |
[09:59] | So, Dr. Green, how’s the old boat? | 格林医生 你的船好吗 |
[10:01] | They found rust. Do you know what rust does to a boat? | 生锈了 你知道生锈船会怎样吗 |
[10:06] | Gives it a nice antique-y look? | 让船看起来像古董 |
[10:12] | Rust is boat cancer, Ross. | 锈是船的癌症 罗斯 |
[10:16] | Wow, I’m sorry. | 我真遗憾 |
[10:18] | When I was a kid, I lost a bike to that. | 我小时候就这样失去了一台脚踏车 |
[10:26] | Excuse me for a moment, will you please? | 失陪一下 |
[10:28] | I wanna say good night to the Levines before we go. | 我想在离开前问候下莱文家的人 |
[10:31] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:36] | Honey, stop. It’s not that bad. | 亲爱的 别这样 没那么糟 |
[10:41] | I think your dad must have added wrong. He only tipped like 4%. | 你爸一定算错了 他只给了4%的小费 |
[10:45] | Yeah. That’s daddy. | 是啊 我爸就是这样 |
[10:47] | “That’s daddy”? | 我爸就是这样 |
[10:49] | Doesn’t it bother you? You’re a waitress. | 你不困扰吗 你就是服务生 |
[10:51] | Yes, it bothers me, Ross. | 我的确很困扰 罗斯 |
[10:53] | But, you know. If he was a regular at the coffee house, | 如果他是咖啡馆的常客 |
[10:56] | I’d be serving him sneezers. | 我会冲他的咖啡打喷嚏 |
[10:58] | – So? – So, Ross… | -所以呢 -所以 罗斯 |
[11:00] | I’ve bugged him about this a million times. He’s not gonna change. | 我跟他说过无数遍了 他不会改变的 |
[11:04] | Do you really serve people sneezers? | 你真的会冲咖啡打喷嚏吗 |
[11:07] | Well, I don’t. | 反正我不会 |
[11:10] | All right, kids. Ready? | 孩子们 可以走了吗 |
[11:12] | Thanks again, Dr. Green. | 格林医生 再次谢谢你 |
[11:19] | Wait… | 等一下 |
[11:21] | I think I forgot my receipt. | 我忘了拿收据 |
[11:24] | – You don’t need that. – Why not? | -不要拿了 -为什么 |
[11:25] | The carbon. It’s messy. I mean, gets on your fingers | 复写纸很脏 沾到手指上 |
[11:28] | and causes the… | 会引发 |
[11:30] | night blindness. | 夜盲症 |
[11:34] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[11:36] | Who put a 20 down here? Huh? | 谁放了二十块 是谁 |
[11:39] | Oh, yeah, that would be me. | 对啊 应该是我 |
[11:42] | I have a problem. | 我有一个毛病 |
[11:43] | I tip way too much. Way too much. | 我给的小费太高了 太高了 |
[11:45] | – It’s a sickness, really. – Yeah, it is. | -这是一种病 -没错 |
[11:48] | – We really really have to do something about that. – Excuse me. | -我们得想个办法 -别说了 |
[11:51] | You think I’m cheap? | 你觉得我很小气吗 |
[11:53] | Oh daddy, he didn’t mean anything by that. He really didn’t. | 爸 他没有那个意思 真的 |
[11:57] | Nothing I do means anything. Really. | 我做的事都没有意义 真的 |
[12:01] | This is nice. I pay $200 for dinner. | 真好啊 我花两百块请客 |
[12:04] | You put down $20 and you come out looking like Mr. Big Shot. | 你只放了二十块就成了大少爷 |
[12:07] | You really want to be Mr. Big Shot? | 你那么想当大少爷吗 |
[12:10] | Here. I’ll tell you what: | 这样吧 |
[12:11] | You pay the whole bill, Mr. Big Shot. All right? | 钱都给你出 大少爷 |
[12:17] | Well, “Mr. Big Shot” is better than “Wet-Head. “ | “大少爷”总比”油头”好 |
[12:21] | Okay, some tricks of the trade. | 现在教你们几个小诀窍 |
[12:24] | Now, I’ve never been able to cry as an actor. | 我演戏一向哭不出来 |
[12:27] | So if I’m in a scene where I have to cry, | 所以要是我得哭 |
[12:29] | I cut a hole in my pocket… | 我就把裤子口袋挖一个洞 |
[12:31] | take a pair of tweezers… | 放一把镊子在里面 |
[12:33] | and just start pulling. | 然后开始拔毛 |
[12:39] | Okay, or let’s say I wanna convey… | 如果我想表现 |
[12:42] | that I’ve just done something evil. | 刚做了坏事的感觉 |
[12:45] | That would be your basic | 就秀出那个 |
[12:46] | I’ve-got-a-fish-hook-in-my-eyebrow-and-I-like-it. | “眉毛鱼钩我喜欢”的表情 |
[12:54] | Let’s say I’ve just gotten bad news. | 要是我听到一个坏消息 |
[12:57] | Well, all I do there is try and divide 232 by 13. | 只要心算232除以13就行了 |
[13:10] | And that’s how it’s done. | 就是这样 |
[13:12] | Great soap opera acting tonight, everybody. | 今晚的课上得很愉快 |
[13:15] | Class dismissed. | 下课 |
[13:19] | – Hey, Mr. Trib. – Hey. | -崔老师 -你好 |
[13:21] | Guess what? I got an audition! | 你猜怎么着 我要去试镜了 |
[13:24] | One of my students got an audition. I’m so proud! | 我的学生要试镜了 我好骄傲 |
[13:28] | I was wondering if you’d consider coaching me for it. | 能不能请您指导我一下 |
[13:31] | You bet! What’s the part? | 当然可以 是什么角色 |
[13:33] | Oh, it’s great! | 那个角色很棒 |
[13:34] | It’s a role on All My Children. Nick the boxer. | 是《我的孩子们》里的拳击手尼克 |
[13:45] | You had to do it, didn’t you? You couldn’t just leave it alone. | 你非得这样吗 就不能睁只眼闭只眼吗 |
[13:47] | Four percent, okay? | 才4% |
[13:49] | I tip more than that when there’s a bug in my food. | 就算菜里有虫 我也给的比他多 |
[13:52] | Ross, tonight was about the two of you getting along. | 罗斯 今晚吃饭是为了让你们好好相处 |
[13:56] | Would you just see my chiropractor already? | 你快去找我的按摩治疗师好吗 |
[13:59] | Yeah, | 是啊 |
[13:59] | I’m gonna go to a doctor who went to medical school in a mini-mall. | 一个没念过医科的治疗师 |
[14:07] | Hey, Pheebs. What are you doing? | 菲比 你在干什么 |
[14:09] | I’m freaking out! | 我快吓死了 |
[14:14] | Monica kind of trusted me with something and she shouldn’t have! | 莫妮卡交待我办一件事 她不该这么做 |
[14:18] | I haven’t lived here in a while, so I have to ask you something. | 我搬走一阵子了 所以我得问你 |
[14:21] | Does Monica still turn the lights on in her bedroom? | 莫妮卡依然会开卧室灯吗 |
[14:26] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[14:27] | I am so dead! | 我死定了 |
[14:30] | All right, look, here’s the bottom line Ross. | 好了 最重要的是 罗斯 |
[14:33] | This is fixable if we act fast, okay? | 赶紧补救还来得及 |
[14:35] | So I’ll invite him to brunch tomorrow, and you can make nice. | 我请他明天来吃早午餐 你可以示好 |
[14:38] | Honey, I have tried to make nice. It doesn’t work. | 亲爱的 我示好过了 没有用 |
[14:41] | Okay, look, Ross, I realize my father is difficult. | 罗斯 我知道我爸很难相处 |
[14:44] | But that’s why you have got to be the bigger man here. | 所以你一定要比他大方 |
[14:47] | Look, sweetie, I could be the bigger man. | 亲爱的 我可以比他大方 |
[14:50] | I could be the biggest man. | 我可以超级大方 |
[14:52] | I could be a big, huge, giant man, | 就算我当一个巨人 |
[14:54] | it still wouldn’t make a difference. | 事情也不会改变 |
[14:56] | Except I could pick your father up and say, | 除非我可以把你爸拎起来说 |
[14:58] | “Like me! Like me, tiny doctor!” | 喜欢我吧 小医生 |
[15:01] | Can’t you just try it one more time, Ross? | 你就不能再试一次吗 罗斯 |
[15:04] | For me? For me? | 就当是为了我 |
[15:05] | Rachel, one brunch is not gonna solve anything. | 瑞秋 一顿早午餐解决不了问题 |
[15:08] | You got face it, okay? We’re never gonna get along. | 面对现实吧 我们合不来 |
[15:11] | Okay, well, you are just going to have to, Okay? | 你们非合得来不可 |
[15:13] | Because I’ve already got | 我已经有一对 |
[15:14] | a mother and father who cannot stay in the same room together, okay? | 无法共处一室的父母 |
[15:17] | I don’t want to have a separate room for you too! | 我不想再多你一个 |
[15:19] | Okay, okay. | 好的 好的 |
[15:21] | I’ll get the bagels. | 我去买百吉饼 |
[15:28] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[15:31] | Isn’t it cool? | 很酷吧 |
[15:35] | – This is not the bed I ordered. – I know! | -这不是我买的床 -我知道 |
[15:37] | You must have won, like, a contest or something. | 你一定是赢了什么比赛了 |
[15:41] | Phoebe. | 菲比 |
[15:44] | Why is this car in my bedroom? | 这辆车为什么在我的房里 |
[15:46] | I’m sorry, okay? I wasn’t looking… | 对不起 我没有注意 |
[15:48] | and the store said they won’t take it back because you signed for it. | 店里不肯接受退货 因为你已经签收了 |
[15:51] | – When did I sign for it? – When I was you. | -我什么时候签收了 -当我是你的时候 |
[15:54] | You know what? It’s all Joey’s fault, because he left his nose open! | 这都怪乔伊不好 他没护住鼻子 |
[15:59] | Did you make brownies today? | 你今天抽大麻了吗 |
[16:02] | – Knock, knock! – Quick! | -有人在吗 -快 |
[16:04] | Take off your dress. He won’t notice the bed. | 快脱衣服 他就不会注意到床了 |
[16:09] | I’m going for sushi. Does anybody want… ? | 我要去吃寿司 有人要… |
[16:15] | Somebody missed the off-ramp! | 有人错过了出口匝道吗 |
[16:19] | It’s Monica’s bed. What? | 这是莫妮卡的床 怎么了 |
[16:21] | Okay. | 还行 |
[16:23] | It’s a race car! | 这是一辆赛车 |
[16:26] | So this has always been Monica’s bed. You were just noticed now? | 莫妮卡的床一直都是这张 你现在才发现吗 |
[16:30] | How self-involved are you? | 你还真够自我中心的 |
[16:33] | Okay, well, if this bed isn’t new, | 如果这不是新床 |
[16:35] | then how come there’s plastic on the mattress? | 床垫上为什么有塑料膜 |
[16:40] | Sometimes I have bad dreams. | 我有时候会做恶梦 |
[16:46] | Look… | 听着 |
[16:48] | I just saw my best friend’s brain smeared across the canvas. | 我刚看到我死党的脑浆溅在拳击场上 |
[16:52] | It’s not gonna be me. | 我不要跟他一样 |
[16:54] | Not me. | 我不要 |
[17:01] | That was good. That was… | 太精彩了 真是… |
[17:04] | – Tweezers? – No. | -有镊子吗 -没有 |
[17:08] | – That was really good. – Thanks. | -太精彩了 -谢谢 |
[17:11] | Any suggestions? | 您有什么建议吗 |
[17:19] | You told him to play the boxer gay? | 你叫他把拳击手演成同性恋 |
[17:26] | Well, I might have said: | 我的原话应该是 |
[17:28] | “Super-gay. “ | 越基越好 |
[17:33] | Joey, you’re this guy’s teacher. I mean how could you do this? | 乔伊 你是他的老师 怎么能这样 |
[17:36] | Because, Monica, the guy’s so good. | 莫妮卡 因为他演得太好了 |
[17:39] | And I really, really want this part. | 我真的很想拿到这个角色 |
[17:41] | Well, if you really, really want it, then it’s okay. | 要是你真的很想 那就没关系 |
[17:46] | – Hi, daddy. – Baby. | -爸爸 -宝贝 |
[17:51] | – Ross. – Dr. Green, how are you? | -罗斯 -格林医生 你好吗 |
[17:56] | Thanks for dinner last night. | 谢谢你昨晚请客 |
[17:58] | Thank you for teaching me a valuable lesson. | 谢谢你给我上了宝贵的一课 |
[18:01] | Nice hair. What did you do, swim here? | 好帅的发型 你刚游完泳吗 |
[18:07] | OK, that’s it. I can’t take it anymore. | 够了 我受不了了 |
[18:10] | What? He’s interested in you. | 怎么了 他对你有兴趣 |
[18:12] | He likes your hair. | 他喜欢你的发型 |
[18:13] | – He just wants to know how you got here. – Oh, please. | -他只想知道你来之前在做什么 -得了吧 |
[18:16] | Sweetie, it’s hopeless. Okay? I’m just gonna go. | 亲爱的 没用的 我要走了 |
[18:18] | What? Ross… | 什么 罗斯 |
[18:19] | – I’m sorry. It’s just… – Ross? | -对不起 我实在… -罗斯 |
[18:21] | What’s with the neck? | 你的脖子怎么了 |
[18:23] | He’s got this thing. | 他的脖子不舒服 |
[18:24] | I keep telling him to go to my chiropractor. | 我一直叫他去找我的按摩治疗师 |
[18:25] | You’re still going to that chiropractor? | 你还在找那位按摩治疗师吗 |
[18:27] | That man couldn’t get into med school in Ixtapa! | 他连乡下的医学院都考不上 |
[18:32] | Thank you. That’s what I keep saying. | 谢谢 我一直这么说 |
[18:34] | Excuse me, Dr. Bobby happens to be an excellent doctor. | 抱歉 巴比医生是个很好的医生 |
[18:38] | Wait a minute. His name is Dr. Bobby? | 等一下 他叫巴比医生 |
[18:42] | – That’s his last name. – And his first name. | -那是他的姓 -和他的名字 |
[18:45] | He’s Bobby Bobby? | 他叫巴比·巴比 |
[18:48] | It’s Robert Bobby. | 是罗伯特·巴比 |
[18:52] | And excuse me, he helps me. | 恕我直言 他把我医好了 |
[18:55] | Please. Ask her how. | 拜托 你问她是怎么医的 |
[18:56] | What do you need help for? | 你哪里有毛病 |
[18:58] | My alignment. I got one leg’s shorter than the other. | 我歪一边 有一条腿比较短 |
[19:00] | – Oh, my God. – Argue with that. | -天哪 -跟她辩辩看 |
[19:03] | What! It’s true! My right leg is two inches shorter! | 本来就是 我的右腿短了两寸 |
[19:05] | Come on, you’re just tilting! | 得了 你只是没站直 |
[19:09] | – Her legs are fine. – I know that. | -她的腿没有任何问题 -我知道 |
[19:11] | So why do you let her go to chiropractor for? | 那你为什么让她去找按摩治疗师 |
[19:13] | – I’m sorry, “Let her”? – What can I do? | -不好意思 “让她去” -我有什么办法 |
[19:15] | She doesn’t listen to me about renter’s insurance either. | 她连承租保险的事都不听我的 |
[19:18] | Wait a minute, you don’t have renter’s insurance? | 慢着 你没有承租保险吗 |
[19:22] | No. | 没有 |
[19:25] | Well what if somebody steals something? | 你东西要是被偷了怎么办 |
[19:26] | How will you run after the robber with one leg shorter than the other? | 你要用长短腿追贼吗 |
[19:35] | Would you like some juice? | 你要喝果汁吗 |
[19:37] | – I’d love some juice. – Okay. | -麻烦你 -不客气 |
[19:41] | This is going so well! Did you see us? Did you see? | 真顺利 你看到我们了吗 |
[19:44] | Yeah, honey. I was standing right there. | 看到了 亲爱的 我就站在旁边 |
[19:47] | Why don’t you just tell him about the mole I haven’t got checked yet? | 你怎么不提我那颗还没检查的痣 |
[19:49] | Excellent! | 好主意 |
[19:55] | There will come a time in each of your careers… | 有一天 在你们的职业生涯里 |
[19:57] | when you’ll have a chance to screw over another soap opera actor. | 你们会有机会毁掉另一个电视演员 |
[20:02] | I had such an opportunity in the recent present. | 前不久 我就有这样的机会 |
[20:09] | And I’m ashamed to say that… | 很惭愧的是 |
[20:11] | I took it. | 我也这么做了 |
[20:14] | I advised a fellow actor to play a role… | 我建议另一位演员把角色 |
[20:19] | homosexually. | 演成同性恋 |
[20:24] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[20:26] | We both auditioned for the part and… | 我们参加同一个角色的试镜 |
[20:30] | as it turned out… | 结果是 |
[20:33] | they… | 他们 |
[20:35] | They liked the stupid gay thing and cast him. | 他们喜欢同性恋的演法 选了他 |
[20:42] | And now… | 现在 |
[20:43] | he’s got a two-year contract opposite… | 他拿到两年的合约 和他演对手戏的是 |
[20:48] | Susan Lucci… | 苏珊·露琪 |
[20:50] | the first lady of daytime television. | 日间电视剧的女王 |
[20:54] | And me? | 而我呢 |
[20:56] | Me, I’m stuck here teaching a bunch of people… | 我被困在这里教别人演戏 |
[21:00] | most of whom are too ugly to even be on TV. | 其中大多数都丑到根本上不了电视 |
[21:06] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry… | 对不起… |
[21:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:24] | – May I help you? – Yes, hi. | -有什么需要吗 -有 你好 |
[21:26] | I talked to you on the phone. | 我们通过电话 |
[21:27] | I’m the lady who got stuck with the race car bed. | 我就是被硬塞了一张赛车床的人 |
[21:29] | Look, it’s like I told you. There’s nothing I can do. | 我跟你说过了 我无能为力 |
[21:33] | You signed for it. “Monica Felula Geller. “ | 你已经签收了 “莫妮卡·费露拉·盖勒” |
[21:38] | All right, jester man, we wanna see the King. | 行了 小丑兄 我们要见床垫大王 |
[21:40] | Nobody sees the King. | 没有人可以见大王 |
[21:44] | Okay. I’m talking to the King. | 好的 我就要找他说话 |
[21:46] | Hey, you can’t go back there! | 你不能到后面去 |
[21:53] | Oh, my God. | 我 的 天 |
[22:11] | Watch it, lady! | 小姐 小心一点 |
[22:19] | Hey, good-looking. | 嘿 美女 |
[22:31] | All right, I’ll leave. | 好 我走 |
[22:33] | My bed’s so boring. | 我的床好无聊 |