时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Here you go, Pheebs. | 菲比 来了 |
[00:03] | Who else wants one of my special home-baked brownies? | 谁要吃我的特制巧克力蛋糕 |
[00:06] | – I will have one. – I do. | -我要一块 -我要 |
[00:10] | – That’s okay. – I’m not having one. | -算了 -不要了 |
[00:13] | No, no. It’s just my tooth. | 不是 是我牙痛 |
[00:15] | – All right. – I’ll have one. | -好 -我要一块 |
[00:18] | So what’s matter? You need a dentist? | 怎么了 你要看牙医吗 |
[00:20] | I’ve got a good one. | 我认识一个好医生 |
[00:21] | Thanks. I have a good one too. I just can’t see him. | 谢了 我也认识一个 只是我不能见他 |
[00:25] | See, that is the problem with invisible dentists. | 这就是隐形牙医的问题 |
[00:30] | Why can’t you go to him? | 你为什么不能去找他 |
[00:31] | Because every time I go to the dentist, somebody dies. | 因为我每次去看牙医 就会有人死 |
[00:37] | That is so weird. Because every time I go to the dentist… | 真诡异 我每次去看牙医 |
[00:40] | I look down the hygienist’s blouse. | 都会偷看医生的胸口 |
[00:43] | Phoebe, what…? | 菲比 你说什么 |
[00:46] | What? | 什么 |
[00:47] | Yeah! First, it was my Aunt Mary. | 是啊 第一次是玛丽阿姨 |
[00:49] | And then there was John, my mailman. | 然后是我的邮差约翰 |
[00:52] | And then my cowboy friend, Albino Bob. | 然后是我的牛仔朋友 艾拜诺·巴伯 |
[00:55] | And all these people actually died? | 这些人真的都死了吗 |
[00:58] | Yes. While I was in the chair. | 对 当我坐在诊疗椅上时 |
[01:00] | That’s why I take such good care of my teeth now. | 所以我都自己保健牙齿 |
[01:03] | You know, it’s not about oral hygiene. I floss to save lives. | 不是为了口腔卫生 我用牙线是为了救人 |
[01:07] | Pheebs, come on, you didn’t kill anybody. | 菲比 拜托 你没有杀人 |
[01:09] | These people just happened to die when you went to the dentist. | 只是这些人死的时候 你刚好去看牙医 |
[01:13] | It’s just a coincidence. | 这只是巧合 |
[01:14] | Tell that to them. Oh, you can’t! They’re dead! | 你去跟他们说啊 哦不行 他们都死了 |
[01:24] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[01:29] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[01:31] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[01:34] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[01:39] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[01:42] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[01:44] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[01:48] | when the rain starts to pour. | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:50] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:53] | like I’ve been there before. | 像我以前那样 |
[01:55] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:58] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[02:09] | Thanks, Gunther. | 甘瑟 谢了 |
[02:11] | Can I get a napkin too? | 可以给一张纸巾吗 |
[02:13] | Like you don’t already have everything. | 你还不够称心如意吗 |
[02:20] | Pheebe, you’re in pain. | 菲比 你痛得很厉害 |
[02:21] | Would you just go to the dentist. Just go. | 去看牙医吧 快去吧 |
[02:25] | Alright, fine. But if you’re my next victim… | 好 但如果你是下一名受害者 |
[02:27] | don’t come back as a poltergeist who sucks me into the TV set. | 别化身成厉鬼跑回来 把我吸进电视里 |
[02:31] | I promise. | 保证不会 |
[02:32] | Although, don’t feel like you can’t visit. | 但还是欢迎你来找我 |
[02:37] | Hey, is Chandler here? | 钱德勒在吗 |
[02:40] | No. No, he’s not. | 不在 |
[02:43] | You guys, Joey just saw Janice kissing her ex-husband. | 乔伊看到珍妮斯跟前夫接吻 |
[02:48] | What? | 什么 |
[02:49] | So what are you gonna do? How are you gonna tell Chandler? | 你要怎么办 要怎么告诉钱德勒 |
[02:52] | I was thinking about that. I think the best way would be… | 我一直在想这件事 最好的办法就是 |
[02:56] | to not. | 不要说 |
[02:59] | Joey, you can’t keep this to yourself. | 乔伊 你不能保密 |
[03:00] | If you know about this, you have to tell him. | 既然你知道了 就得告诉他 |
[03:02] | It’ll kill him. I mean it’ll just kill him. | 那他就完了 真的完了 |
[03:04] | Well, you can wait until I go to the dentist. | 等我去看牙医吧 |
[03:05] | Maybe I’ll kill him. | 或许我会了结他 |
[03:12] | Ugly Naked Guy’s using his new hammock. | 丑裸男在睡吊床 |
[03:15] | It’s like a Play-Doh fat factory. | 好像培乐多玩具猪肉工厂 |
[03:18] | I’m going to the dentist. So listen okay? | 我要去看牙医了 听我说 |
[03:20] | Just be on the lookout for anything that you could fall into… | 小心会让你们掉进去的东西 |
[03:25] | or that can fall on you… | 或是会掉到你们身上的东西 |
[03:28] | or… | 或是… |
[03:29] | Or just look out! | 总之要小心 |
[03:32] | And I also just want to… | 我还想要… |
[03:35] | I just want to tell you all that… | 我只想告诉你们… |
[03:44] | Okay. I have a problem. I have to go into work for a few hours. | 麻烦事 我得去博物馆忙上几个小时 |
[03:47] | Some kids messed up the Homo sapien display. | 有一些小孩大闹智人展厅 |
[03:50] | What did they do? | 怎么个闹法 |
[03:51] | They painted over the word “sapien, ” for one thing. | 他们将名字涂改得只剩”Homo”(即同性恋) |
[03:55] | Then they rearranged the figures. Let’s just leave it at that. | 然后又把人偶重新排列 这个就不说了 |
[04:00] | So do you want me to watch Ben for you? | 要我帮你照顾本吗 |
[04:02] | Yes. That’s what I was gonna ask. Thank you. | 我正要拜托你呢 谢谢 |
[04:04] | Wait, hello! What about me? | 等一下 让我来如何 |
[04:07] | You? You want to watch Ben. | 你 你想照顾本 |
[04:14] | Yes! That would be great! You know I just asked Monica | 太好了 我拜托莫妮卡是因为 |
[04:18] | because I know how empty her life is. | 我知道她的生活很空虚 |
[04:24] | Hey, Ross. | 罗斯 |
[04:25] | I got a science question. | 我有个科学问题 |
[04:27] | If the Homo sapiens were, | 如果智人 |
[04:29] | in fact, “homo” sapiens… | 真的是”同志”的话 |
[04:34] | is that why they’re extinct? | 他们是因为这个才绝种的吗 |
[04:40] | Joey, Homo sapiens are people. | 乔伊 智人就是人 |
[04:43] | Hey, I’m not judging. | 我没有批评的意思 |
[04:48] | Look, Benny. Spoon! | 小本 你看 汤匙 |
[04:50] | Spoon! | 汤匙 |
[04:53] | Come on. All right, you know what? I think he’s bored. | 快看 知道吗 我看他觉得很无聊 |
[04:57] | Here. Ben, you wanna play the airplane game? | 来吧 本 要不要玩坐飞机 |
[04:59] | You wanna show Rachel? Come here. | 要不要玩给瑞秋看 过来 |
[05:01] | You wanna do something fun? Okay. | 你想玩好玩的吗 来吧 |
[05:14] | Who’s so brave? You’re so brave! Yes, you are. | 谁最勇敢 你最勇敢了 是的 |
[05:18] | – You’re so brave. – You’re okay. | -你最勇敢了 -没事了 |
[05:20] | He’s fine. He’s fine. Let’s just put him down. | 他没事 把他放下 |
[05:22] | Come here, babe. Yes, you’re such a good boy. | 宝贝 过来 你好乖 |
[05:25] | How could you do that to him? | 你怎么可以撞到他 |
[05:27] | Ross trusted me! What’s he gonna say? | 罗斯很信任我 他会怎么说 |
[05:30] | He’s not gonna say anything, because we’re not telling him. | 他不会说什么 因为我们不会告诉他 |
[05:32] | – We’re not? – No, we are not. | -不会吗 -不会 |
[05:34] | All right, I like that. | 这样好 我喜欢 |
[05:36] | So we’re okay. We’re okay, we’re okay aren’t we? | 你没事 你没事 没事对吗 |
[05:39] | No, we’re not okay, we’re not okay. There’s a bump. There’s a bump. | 不 你有事 这里肿起来了 |
[05:41] | What bump? | 什么肿起来 |
[05:42] | Oh, my God! Well, push it in! Push it in! | 天哪 把它压下去 压下去 |
[05:45] | I cannot push it in! | 我不能把它压下去 |
[05:48] | – Okay, we’re gonna need a distraction. – Okay. | -好 我们得分散注意力 -好 |
[05:51] | – That’s it. – Okay. | -就是这样 -好 |
[05:52] | – I got it! – Okay. | -我知道了 -好的 |
[05:54] | The second Ross walks in that door… | 罗斯一走进来 |
[05:55] | I want you to take him back to your bedroom, | 你就拉他进房间 |
[05:57] | and you do whatever it is you do… | 使出浑身解数 |
[05:59] | that makes him go wee! | 让他快活 |
[06:03] | Or… | 或者 |
[06:06] | we could put a hat on his head. | 我们也可以帮他戴帽子 |
[06:08] | A hat! Yes! | 帽子 没错 |
[06:10] | – We need a hat! – We need a hat. | -我们需要帽子 -需要帽子 |
[06:11] | Where are we gonna find a tiny little hat? | 要去哪里找小帽子 |
[06:13] | I’ll get Rainy Day Bear! | 我去拿雨天小熊 |
[06:14] | Because he’ll know what to do? | 因为他有办法吗 |
[06:17] | Oh, my God. You’re a genius! | 天哪 你真是天才 |
[06:19] | God, it’s kind of sewn on though. | 好像缝死了 |
[06:21] | – Give it. Give it. – Okay. | -拿来 -好 |
[06:27] | It’s just like a bloodbath in here today! | 今天这里真是血腥啊 |
[06:36] | Hey, hold on a second. Hold on a second. | 等一下… |
[06:40] | Do you think these pearls are nice? | 你觉得这串珍珠漂亮吗 |
[06:42] | I’d really prefer a mountain bike. | 我比较喜欢山地车 |
[06:45] | Janice’s birthday is coming up. I wanna get her something special. | 珍妮斯的生日快到了 我想送她特别的礼物 |
[06:50] | – Come in here with me. – Wait! | -陪我进去 -慢着 |
[06:54] | You wanna get her something special? Get her flowers. | 你想来点特别的 送花嘛 |
[06:57] | Get her candy. Get her gum. Girls love gum. | 送糖 送口香糖 女生都喜欢口香糖 |
[07:01] | That’s a good idea. | 好主意 |
[07:02] | “Dear Janice: Have a Hubba Bubba birthday. “ | 亲爱的珍妮斯 祝你生日快乐得冒泡 |
[07:06] | I would like to get her something serious. | 我想送一份有意义的礼物 |
[07:08] | You want something serious. | 有意义是吧 |
[07:11] | You know what you should do? You should get her one of those… | 知道吗 你应该送… |
[07:14] | barium enemas. | 灌肠检查 |
[07:18] | Those are dead serious. | 那个有意义得要命 |
[07:21] | Look, I’m gonna go in here. And you don’t buy me anything, ever! | 我要进去 你以后永远不要送东西给我 |
[07:25] | You can’t! You can’t. You can’t buy her pearls. | 不行 你不能送她珍珠项链 |
[07:28] | You just can’t. You can’t, You can’t, you can’t! | 不行 不行 不行 |
[07:31] | Why not? | 为什么不行 |
[07:34] | Oh, God. Okay. | 天哪 好吧 |
[07:37] | Here’s the thing. | 是这样的 |
[07:39] | This is the thing. Okay, the thing is… | 是这样的 好了 事情是… |
[07:41] | – What is the thing? – Okay. | -是怎样 -好吧 |
[07:44] | I went down to the Mattress King’s showroom… | 我那天去床垫大王的卖场 |
[07:47] | and I saw Janice kissing her ex-husband. | 看到珍妮斯在跟她的前夫接吻 |
[07:52] | What? | 什么 |
[07:53] | They were in his office. | 在他的办公室里 |
[07:58] | She wouldn’t do that. She’s with me. | 她不会亲他的 她跟我在一起 |
[08:02] | I’m telling you man, I saw it. | 是真的 我亲眼看到的 |
[08:04] | Well, you’re wrong. Okay? You’re wrong. | 你看错了 你错了 |
[08:06] | I’m not wrong. | 我没有看错 |
[08:07] | I wish I was. | 我也希望我看错了 |
[08:11] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[08:16] | Bet that barium enema doesn’t sound so bad now. | 现在觉得送灌肠检查不错吧 |
[08:23] | It just makes more sense as an ensemble. | 穿整套比较不奇怪 |
[08:25] | Besides, it takes the focus off the hat. | 也免得帽子太显眼 |
[08:28] | Oh! You’re alive! You’re alive! | 你们还活着 你们还活着 |
[08:32] | See Pheebs, I promised you no one would die, didn’t I? | 看吧菲比 我不是保证没人会死吗 |
[08:35] | We’ll see about that. | 待会就知道了 |
[08:36] | Can I use your phone to call everyone I know? | 借我电话打给我所有认识的人 |
[08:39] | Sure. We have no money. Go ahead. | 你用吧 我们没钱 请便 |
[08:42] | Hey, you’re not dead! Okay, see you. | 你没死啊 好的 再见 |
[08:49] | Monica. | 莫妮卡 |
[08:51] | Oh, my God! He just said my name! | 天哪 他叫我的名字 |
[08:53] | – Did you hear that? – Yeah. | -你听到了吗 -听到了 |
[08:55] | Monica bang! | 莫妮卡 砰 |
[09:00] | Okay, I heard that. | 我听到了 |
[09:03] | Did he just say, “Monica bang”? | 他是不是说”莫妮卡 砰” |
[09:05] | Oh, my God! He’s gonna rat me out! | 天哪 他要告我的密 |
[09:09] | Monica bang! | 莫妮卡 砰 |
[09:12] | Sweetie, you need to stop saying that now. | 小乖乖 你不能再说了 |
[09:16] | It’s no big deal. It’s not even worth mentioning. | 没什么大不了的 根本不值得一提 |
[09:18] | You see? We all do it all the time. | 懂吗 我们经常撞来撞去 |
[09:21] | See? Watch this. | 懂吗 看我的 |
[09:24] | Monica bang! Everybody bang! | 莫妮卡 砰 大家 砰 |
[09:27] | Ben bang! | 本 砰 |
[09:28] | Rachel bang! | 瑞秋 砰 |
[09:30] | Bang, Rachel! Bang! | 砰 瑞秋 砰 |
[09:34] | – Isn’t it fun? – Look at that! Look at that! | -很好玩吧 -你看 你看 |
[09:37] | We all do it! | 大家都在砰 |
[09:38] | – Okay, I’m stopping now. – Are you okay? | -我不撞了 -你还好吗 |
[09:41] | Yeah. You know, if it’s not a headboard, it’s just not worth it. | 如果不是床头板 根本不值得 |
[09:56] | How’s my Bing-a-ling? | 我的小宾宾好吗 |
[10:01] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:03] | You tell me. | 你说呢 |
[10:06] | Anything you want to tell me? | 你有话要对我说吗 |
[10:09] | Because if you… You should… | 因为要是你… 你应该 |
[10:10] | You would tell me. | 你会告诉我的 |
[10:14] | Why are your eyes so wide? | 你为什么瞪着眼睛 |
[10:18] | You tell me. | 你说呢 |
[10:20] | Maybe it’s because I was just fooling around with my ex. | 也许是因为我和旧情人搞在一起 |
[10:23] | Oh, no no no! No no no! That was you! | 不不不 不不不 那是你 |
[10:26] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[10:28] | – All right! – How did you know? | -很好 -你怎么知道 |
[10:30] | Joey told me. He saw you two kissing. | 乔伊说的 他看到你们接吻 |
[10:32] | In the park? | 在公园里吗 |
[10:34] | No. In his office. How many kisses were there? | 不是 在他的办公室 你们亲了几次 |
[10:37] | Just those two! | 就那两次 |
[10:39] | Why? Why? Why? | 为什么… |
[10:40] | Why was there kissing? There should be no kissing! | 为什么接吻 你们不该接吻的 |
[10:43] | I’m sorry, honey. I’m so, so… | 对不起 亲爱的 我非常非常… |
[10:47] | I’m so, so sorry. I just… | 我非常非常抱歉 我只是… |
[10:51] | What happened was I… I can’t breathe. | 其实是… 我喘不过气来 |
[10:55] | Can you get me a bag or something? | 可以给我一个袋子吗 |
[10:58] | Here. Here. Here. | 拿去 给你 |
[11:04] | – It’s the receipt. – I’ll take it. | -是收据 -给我 |
[11:08] | Look, I’ve got to know. | 听着 我一定要知道 |
[11:13] | Are you finished with me? | 你跟我结束了吗 |
[11:17] | Are you finished with him? | 你跟他结束了吗 |
[11:23] | Do you still love him? | 你还爱他吗 |
[11:28] | Do you still love me? | 你还爱我吗 |
[11:31] | All right, look… | 好了 听我说 |
[11:34] | I’m gonna need an actual answer here, okay? | 我需要明确的答案 好吗 |
[11:37] | So which is it? | 你选哪一个 |
[11:40] | Him or me? | 他还是我 |
[11:50] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:54] | Okay, if you’re alive, you answer your phone! | 要是你还活着 请接电话 |
[12:03] | Okay, Ben, I won’t tell your daddy | 本 我不会告诉你爸爸 |
[12:05] | that you had ice cream before dinner… | 你在晚餐前吃冰淇淋 |
[12:08] | if you won’t tell him about our little bonking incident. | 你也不能说出那个小小的意外 |
[12:11] | Monica, number one, | 莫妮卡 第一 |
[12:12] | I don’t think Ben understands the concept of bribery. | 本应该还不懂什么是贿赂 |
[12:15] | And number two, I… | 第二 我 |
[12:19] | What? | 怎么了 |
[12:20] | You said, “number two. “ | 你说”第二” |
[12:25] | I also said, “number one. “ | 我也说了第一 |
[12:28] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[12:31] | – Hey, everyone. – Hi! | -大家好 -嗨 |
[12:33] | How’s my little boy? | 我的乖儿子好不好 |
[12:36] | He’s perfect. Aren’t you, Ben? | 他好得很 对吧本 |
[12:37] | He’s never been better. | 他好得不得了 |
[12:39] | What did you do, take him whaling? | 你们带他去捕鲸了吗 |
[12:43] | Monica. | 莫妮卡 |
[12:44] | Oh, my God! He just said your name! | 天哪 他说了你的名字 |
[12:47] | That’s great! Good job, Ben! | 太棒了 干得好 本 |
[12:49] | Monica bang! | 莫妮卡 砰 |
[12:52] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[12:53] | That’s what I’d sound like if I exploded. | 那就是我爆炸的声音 |
[13:00] | The curse is broken! I called everybody I know… | 诅咒解除了 我联络了所有认识的人 |
[13:01] | and everyone is alive! | 大家都活着 |
[13:07] | What? | 怎么了 |
[13:08] | Ugly Naked Guy looks awfully still. | 丑裸男一动也不动 |
[13:17] | Oh my God, I killed him, I killed another one! | 天哪 我杀了他 我又杀了一个人 |
[13:19] | And this curse is getting stronger too, | 诅咒变强了 |
[13:21] | to bring down something that big. | 那么胖的人也害得死 |
[13:23] | Maybe he’s just taking a nap. | 也许他只是在睡觉 |
[13:26] | I’m telling you, he hasn’t moved since this morning. | 错不了的 他从早上开始就没动过 |
[13:29] | We should call somebody. | 我们应该求援 |
[13:30] | And tell them what? | 怎么说 |
[13:31] | The naked guy we stare all the time isn’t moving? | 说我们一直偷窥的裸男不动了 |
[13:33] | We’ve got to find out if he’s alive. | 我们得弄清楚他的死活 |
[13:36] | How are we gonna do that? There’s no way. | 怎么弄清楚 根本没办法 |
[13:38] | Well, there is one way. | 有一个办法 |
[13:40] | His window’s open. I say… | 他的窗子开着 我建议 |
[13:43] | we poke him. | 我们戳他 |
[13:49] | Hey, you know how we save all those chopsticks… | 记得我们每次叫中国菜都会留筷子 |
[13:54] | for no reason when we get Chinese food? | 又不知道为什么吗 |
[13:56] | – Yeah. – Well, now we got a reason. | -是的 -现在有用了 |
[14:01] | What? | 怎么用 |
[14:02] | We’re fashioning a very long poking device. | 我们要做一个很长的探棒 |
[14:07] | All right. | 好的 |
[14:11] | Hey, what’s the matter? | 你怎么了 |
[14:15] | I talked to Janice. | 我跟珍妮斯谈过了 |
[14:17] | Oh, my God. Is she going back to him? | 天哪 她要回到他身边吗 |
[14:20] | She doesn’t know. | 她不知道 |
[14:22] | Says she loves us both. | 她说她两个都爱 |
[14:26] | I woke up this morning, I was in love. | 今天早上醒来时 我在恋爱 |
[14:29] | I was happy! | 我很快乐 |
[14:32] | It serves me right for buying that 12-pack of condoms. | 觉得那12个安全套买得不冤枉 |
[14:37] | And now I can’t even return them, because she choked on the receipt! | 现在连退都不能退 因为收据被她咬烂了 |
[14:45] | What are you gonna do? | 你要怎么办 |
[14:50] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[14:52] | You know? What would you do? | 你会怎么办 |
[14:57] | It doesn’t matter what I’d do. | 我的做法不重要 |
[14:58] | Come on. Come on. Tell me. | 别这样 说嘛 |
[15:03] | All right, you’re… | 好吧 你… |
[15:06] | probably not gonna want to hear this but… | 八成不爱听这种话 但是 |
[15:12] | if it was me, and this is just me I would… | 如果是我 这纯属个人意见 |
[15:15] | I would bow out. | 我会退出 |
[15:16] | What? | 什么 |
[15:20] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[15:25] | They have a kid together, | 他们有一个孩子 |
[15:26] | you know? | 你懂吗 |
[15:28] | They’re, like, a family. | 他们是一家人 |
[15:32] | And if, I don’t know… | 如果 我不知道 |
[15:34] | if there’s a chance they can make that work… | 如果他们有机会破镜重圆 |
[15:38] | I know I wouldn’t wanna be the guy who stood in the way there. | 我肯定我不会想当那个障碍 |
[15:46] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[15:51] | You wanna come poke a nude guy? | 要不要来戳裸男 |
[15:55] | Well, he’s finally asleep. | 他终于睡着了 |
[15:59] | About that bump on his head… | 他头上那个肿包 |
[16:02] | Are you sure it’s a new bump? | 你确定那是新的吗 |
[16:05] | No offense, but I’ve always thought | 我没有恶意 但我一直觉得 |
[16:07] | of Ben as a fairly bumpy-headed child. | 本总是满头包 |
[16:09] | It’s okay if he bumps his head. Kids bump their heads all the time. | 撞到头也没关系 小孩子经常撞到头 |
[16:14] | You know, it was your first time babysitting. | 你第一次照顾他 |
[16:16] | For you you did the best you could. | 你已经尽力了 |
[16:17] | I did! | 我有尽力 |
[16:19] | I know. | 我知道 |
[16:20] | I’m saying you have to watch them all the time. | 不过你得随时盯着 |
[16:22] | I did! I watched! I watched! | 我有 我盯得很紧 |
[16:25] | I watched Monica bang his head against that thing! | 我眼睁睁看着莫妮卡撞到他的头 |
[16:29] | Monica did it? | 是莫妮卡撞的 |
[16:34] | Monica, did you notice anything | 莫妮卡 你有没有发现 |
[16:37] | weird about Ben today? | 本今天怪怪的 |
[16:41] | No, why? | 没有 怎么了 |
[16:43] | I was just playing with him, | 我刚才在陪他玩 |
[16:45] | and we were doing the “Alphabet Song” | 我们唱了”字母歌” |
[16:47] | which he used to be good at. Suddenly, he’s leaving out E and F. | 他一向很会唱 今天却漏了E和F |
[16:50] | It’s like they just, I don’t know, fell out of his head. | 仿佛那两个字母从脑子里掉了出来 |
[16:56] | Really? | 真的 |
[16:57] | And also, he’s walking… | 还有 他走起路来 |
[17:01] | kind of funny. | 不太对劲 |
[17:03] | I mean, it’s like his left leg | 似乎左脚 |
[17:06] | is moving a lot faster than his right leg. | 动得比右脚快 |
[17:08] | Yeah, he’s in there, just sort of, you know… | 他一直在里面 就像这样 |
[17:14] | Oh, my God! I wrecked your baby! | 天哪 我害了你的儿子 |
[17:20] | I hope it’s still funny when you’re in hell. | 希望你下了地狱还会觉得好玩 |
[17:23] | You jerk! | 混蛋 |
[17:25] | You know how much I love that kid! | 你明知我有多爱他 |
[17:27] | Monica bang! Monica bang! | 莫妮卡 砰 莫妮卡 砰 |
[17:33] | I’ll get the hat. | 我去拿帽子 |
[17:39] | Janice, I have something I need to tell you. | 珍妮斯 我有一件事要告诉你 |
[17:41] | And I want you to let me get through it… | 请你让我说完 |
[17:44] | because it’s… | 因为 |
[17:46] | it’s not gonna be easy. | 要说出口并不容易 |
[17:50] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:53] | I think you should go back with Gary. | 我觉得你应该回到盖瑞身边 |
[17:57] | I don’t want to be the guy that breaks up a family. | 我不想当拆散家庭的人 |
[18:01] | You know, my parents split up, it was because of that guy. | 我的父母分手 都是那个男人害的 |
[18:05] | Whenever I would see him, I would always think: | 每次见到他 我都会想 |
[18:07] | “You’re the reason. You are why they’re not together. “ | “是你害他们不能在一起的” |
[18:11] | And I hated that guy. | 我恨那个人 |
[18:15] | And it didn’t matter how nice he was or how happy he made my dad. | 不管他人有多好 给我爸带来了多少幸福 |
[18:25] | Wow. | 哇 |
[18:27] | Yeah, well. | 没错 |
[18:30] | It’s the right thing to do. | 这样做才对 |
[18:33] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[18:36] | Oh, God. But before I can say goodbye… | 天哪 不过在我说再见之前 |
[18:41] | there’s something I really need you to know Chandler. | 有件事我一定要让你知道 钱德勒 |
[18:45] | The way I feel about you… | 我对你的感觉 |
[18:48] | it’s like I finally understand | 让我终于了解 |
[18:52] | what Lionel Richie’s been singing about. | 莱昂纳尔·里奇所唱的情歌的含意 |
[18:56] | You know? I mean, what we have… | 知道吗 我们的一切 |
[18:58] | it’s like movie love. | 就像电影中才有的爱情 |
[19:02] | You’re my soul mate. | 你是我的心灵伴侣 |
[19:05] | I can’t believe we’re not gonna spend the rest of our lives together. | 不敢相信 我们居然无法厮守到老 |
[19:11] | Then don’t leave me. | 那就不要离开我 |
[19:14] | What? | 什么 |
[19:15] | Forget what I said. I was babbling. Pick me! | 忘了我说的话 我是随便说说的 选我吧 |
[19:18] | No, you were right! You were right! | 不 你说得对 |
[19:20] | I gotta give my marriage another chance. | 我应该再给婚姻一次机会 |
[19:23] | No, you don’t! | 谁说的 |
[19:25] | I say, you have to give your divorce another chance! | 我说 你应该再给离婚一次机会 |
[19:31] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[19:38] | Don’t go. | 不要走 |
[19:40] | No, I gotta go. | 不 我该走了 |
[19:42] | No. | 别 |
[19:44] | No! No, no. | 别 别走 |
[19:46] | Honey. Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[19:48] | – People are looking. – I don’t care. | -大家都在看 -我不在乎 |
[19:51] | I don’t care! | 我不在乎 |
[19:53] | Yeah, okay. I’m… | 好了 |
[19:56] | I’m leaving now. | 我要走了 |
[20:01] | You can’t leave! I have your shoe! | 你走不了 我拿了你的鞋子 |
[20:07] | Goodbye, Chandler Bing. | 再见 钱德勒·宾 |
[20:21] | Rachel has those in burgundy. | 瑞秋有一双紫红色的 |
[20:27] | All right now remember, | 记住 |
[20:28] | something this big and long will be very difficult to maneuver. | 这么又大又长的东西很难操作 |
[20:31] | Fortunately, I have a lot of experience in that area. | 幸好我有这方面的经验 |
[20:35] | Can we please focus here? A naked man’s life hangs in the balance. | 专心一点好吗 一个裸男的性命岌岌可危 |
[20:40] | I’m telling you, he’s dead. | 他一定已经死了 |
[20:41] | What we’re about to have here is a dead, fat guy on a stick! | 我们会戳到一个死胖子 |
[20:46] | All right, ladies and gentlemen, let’s poke. | 各位先生女士 戳吧 |
[20:49] | Steady. | 稳着点 |
[20:50] | Steady. | 稳着点 |
[20:52] | Okay, a little higher. | 再高一点 |
[20:54] | Careful of the angle. | 注意角度 |
[20:55] | Okay, okay. We’re approaching the window. | 好的 靠近窗户了 |
[21:02] | Thread the needle. Thread the needle. | 把探针伸进去 伸进去 |
[21:11] | He’s alive! He’s alive! | 他还活着 他还活着 |
[21:16] | And yet we’re still poking him. | 而我们还在戳他 |
[21:18] | Okay, retract the device! Retract the device! | 收回探测器 收回探测器 |
[21:22] | He does not look happy. | 他好像不太爽 |
[21:23] | Hey, hey, now he’s showing us his poking device. | 轮到他亮出”探针”了 |
[21:28] | Hey, that’s never gonna make it all the way over here, buddy! | 兄弟 你绝对伸不过来的 |
[21:38] | I’ll hold you close in my arms. | 我会紧紧拥你在怀里 |
[21:44] | I can’t resist your charms. | 我无法抵挡你的魅力 |
[21:49] | And love… | 爱人啊 |
[21:51] | Love… | 爱人 |
[21:54] | I’ll be a fool for you. | 我愿为你做尽傻事 |
[22:00] | I’m sure, | 毋庸置疑 |
[22:03] | you know I don’t mind. | 你知道我并不介意 |
[22:06] | No you know I don’t mind. | 我并不介意 |
[22:10] | Yes! | 是的 |
[22:12] | You mean the world to me. | 你就是我的全世界 |
[22:18] | I know. | 我知道 |
[22:20] | I’ve found… | 在你身上 |
[22:22] | in you, | 我已找到 |
[22:25] | my endless love. | 无尽的爱 |
[22:32] | My endless love. | 无尽的爱 |
[22:37] | Love. | 爱 |
[22:39] | Love. | 爱 |