时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Oh, come on! | 拜托 |
[00:06] | Hey, it’s your Thanksgiving too. | 喂 你们也要过感恩节 |
[00:08] | You know, instead of watching football, you could help. | 不要老看橄榄球 来帮帮忙 |
[00:11] | We know. | 我们知道啊 |
[00:14] | Hey, Rachel. You wanna put the marshmallows in concentric circles. | 瑞秋 你要把棉花糖排成同心圆 |
[00:19] | No, Mon. you want to put them in concentric circles. | 不 莫妮卡 是你要把棉花糖排成同心圆 |
[00:22] | I want to do this. | 我要的是这样 |
[00:34] | Every year. | 年年如此 |
[00:42] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[00:47] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[00:49] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[00:52] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[00:56] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[00:59] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[01:02] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[01:05] | when the rain starts to pour. | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:07] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:10] | like I’ve been there before. | 像我以前那样 |
[01:12] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:15] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[01:23] | To the 10, to the 5. Touchdown, Giants! | 十码 五码触地得分 巨人队 |
[01:26] | You know, for once, | 知道吗 这次 |
[01:27] | I am gonna sit down and try to watch one of these things. | 我倒想坐下来看看橄榄球 |
[01:32] | Halftime. | 中场休息 |
[01:35] | Hey, who wants to throw the ball around a little? | 谁想出去玩球 |
[01:37] | Maybe a little 3-on-3 going? | 来个三对三怎么样 |
[01:39] | – That would be so much fun! – Can I play too? | -一定很好玩 -我可以参加吗 |
[01:41] | I’ve never played football, like ever. | 我从来没玩过橄榄球 |
[01:44] | Great! You can cover Chandler. | 太好了 你可以守钱德勒 |
[01:48] | No, I don’t really want to play. | 不 我不想玩球 |
[01:51] | Come on man, | 拜托 |
[01:51] | you never wanna do anything since you and Janice broke up. | 你跟珍妮斯分手之后就一直提不起劲 |
[01:54] | That’s not true. | 才不是这样 |
[01:55] | I wanted to wear my bathrobe and eat peanut clusters all day. | 我想整天穿着浴袍吃巧克力花生 |
[01:58] | I want to start drinking in the morning. | 我还想在早上喝酒 |
[02:00] | Don’t say that I don’t have goals! | 别说我没有目标 |
[02:02] | Chandler, you have to start getting over her, all right? | 钱德勒 你得把她忘了 好吗 |
[02:05] | If you play, you get some fresh air, | 如果你来玩球 呼吸新鲜空气 |
[02:07] | maybe it’ll take your mind off Janice. | 也许就会忘记珍妮斯 |
[02:09] | If you don’t play, everyone will be mad at you | 你不玩 大家都会生你的气 |
[02:11] | because the teams won’t be even, come on. | 因为两队人数就不平均了 来吧 |
[02:14] | All right, I’ll play. | 好 我参加 |
[02:16] | Let’s do it! Ross? | 来吧 罗斯 |
[02:18] | – What? – Wanna play football? | -什么 -想玩橄榄球吗 |
[02:23] | Monica and I aren’t supposed to play football. | 莫妮卡跟我都不能玩橄榄球 |
[02:26] | Says who? Your mom? | 谁说的 你老妈 |
[02:29] | Yes. | 是的 |
[02:34] | Every Thanksgiving, | 以前每年感恩节 |
[02:35] | we used to have a touch football game… | 我们都举行触身式橄榄球比赛 |
[02:38] | called The Geller Bowl. | 叫做盖勒杯 |
[02:39] | No, no, no. You say that proudly! | 不不不 你的口气要很骄傲才对 |
[02:43] | Anyway, Ross and l were always captains, and… | 反正 罗斯跟我每次都当队长 |
[02:46] | It got kind of competitive, and one year, Geller Bowl VI… | 竞争越来越激烈 有一年 第六届盖勒杯 |
[02:50] | I accidentally broke Ross’ nose. | 我不小心打断了罗斯的鼻子 |
[02:54] | It was so not an accident. | 你是故意的 |
[02:57] | She saw I was about to tag her, so she threw… | 她看到我就快抱住她 就用她的 |
[03:00] | her big fat grandma-arm elbow in my face… | 大妈胖手肘撞我的脸 |
[03:02] | and just kept running. | 然后拼命往前跑 |
[03:04] | To score the winning touchdown, by the way. | 因此获得致胜的一次触地得分 |
[03:09] | You did not win the game. The touchdown didn’t count… | 你没有赢 那次得分不算 |
[03:12] | because of the spectacularly illegal, | 因为你公然犯规 |
[03:14] | and by the way savage, nose-breaking. | 野蛮地打断我的鼻子 |
[03:18] | I won the game. | 我赢了 |
[03:19] | Oh yeah? Then how come you didn’t get the Geller Cup? | 是吗 那你怎么没得到盖勒杯 |
[03:25] | There was a Geller Cup? | 还真有盖勒杯吗 |
[03:27] | Yes, there was a trophy you got if you won the game. | 对 这是赢球的奖杯 |
[03:30] | But our dad said nobody won that game, | 但爸爸说我们谁都没赢 |
[03:32] | and he was sick of our fighting. | 他受够了我们打来打去 |
[03:34] | So he took the trophy… | 所以他把奖杯 |
[03:42] | threw it in the lake. | 丢进了湖里 |
[03:45] | And was the curse lifted? | 这个诅咒解除了没有 |
[03:48] | Anyway… | 反正 |
[03:50] | That’s when mom said we were not allowed to play football again. | 妈妈说不准我们再玩橄榄球了 |
[03:54] | You know what? I think we should play a game. | 你知道吗 我觉得我们应该去打球 |
[03:58] | I mean, come on. It’s been 12 years. | 我是说 都已经过了12年了 |
[04:00] | Can I see you for a second? | 跟你私下说句话好吗 |
[04:07] | Wuss! | 懦夫 |
[04:08] | All right, we’re gonna play. | 好 我们参加 |
[04:11] | Wait a minute. How we gonna get there? | 等等 我们怎么过去 |
[04:13] | Because my mom won’t let me cross the street. | 我妈不准我过马路 |
[04:20] | Here you go. | 接着 |
[04:23] | – Let’s bring it in. – Wait. | -开始吧 -等等 |
[04:25] | Honey, throw it to me, throw it to me! | 亲爱的 把球传给我 |
[04:27] | Here you go. | 来 |
[04:31] | That almost hit me in the face! | 你差点打中我的脸 |
[04:33] | All right, we have to pick captains. | 我们要选队长 |
[04:35] | And then “Tennille.” | 然后选塔妮尔 |
[04:39] | Okay, so how do we decide that? | 我们怎么决定队长 |
[04:41] | – Why don’t we just bunny up? – What? | -装兔宝宝好不好 -什么 |
[04:44] | Bunny! | 兔兔 |
[04:47] | Okay, looks like Ross and I are captains. | 看来队长就是罗斯跟我了 |
[04:49] | Okay, so I bunnied first, which means I get to pick first. Joey. | 我先装兔子 所以我先挑 乔伊 |
[04:53] | – Thank you. – Monica! | -谢谢 -莫妮卡 |
[04:55] | I’m your best friend. | 我是你最好的朋友 |
[04:57] | Sweetie, don’t worry, you’ll get picked. | 亲爱的 别担心 会有人选你的 |
[04:59] | Chandler. | 钱德勒 |
[05:03] | Ross. | 罗斯 |
[05:04] | Phoebe. | 菲比 |
[05:08] | Sweetie, now I pick you. | 亲爱的 现在我选你了 |
[05:10] | You don’t pick me. You’re stuck with me! | 你才没选我 你是没人可选了 |
[05:15] | Okay. All right, so let’s see. | 好 这样吧 |
[05:17] | Let’s play from the trash can to the light post, right? | 比赛场地 从垃圾桶到路灯 好吗 |
[05:20] | Two-hand touch. We’ll kick off. | 双手擒抱带球队员 开始吧 |
[05:22] | All right, people, listen. I’ve got exactly 28 minutes… | 大家听好了 28分钟后 |
[05:25] | before I have to baste again. | 我要给火鸡再次涂油 |
[05:27] | Wow, just like in the pros. | 哇 就跟职业球队一样 |
[05:29] | Okay, huddle up! | 好 临场会议 |
[05:31] | – Huddle up over here! – Wait for me! Wait for me! | -临场会议 -等等我 |
[05:35] | Oh, cool! This is my first huddle. | 太棒了 这是我的第一次 |
[05:39] | So what do you guys really think of Chandler? | 老实说 你们觉得钱德勒怎么样 |
[05:44] | Phoebe, you know what you’re doing, right? | 菲比 你知道自己在做什么吧 |
[05:46] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[05:47] | Okay, Joey will catch it. You and I are gonna block. | 乔伊接球 我们阻挡 |
[05:50] | What’s “block”? | 什么叫”阻挡” |
[05:51] | Pheebe, I thought you said you knew what you were doing. | 菲比 我还以为你知道自己在做什么 |
[05:54] | I thought you meant in life! | 我以为你是指人生的方向 |
[05:56] | Break! | 开始 |
[05:58] | The ball is Janice. The ball is Janice. | 球是珍妮斯 球是珍妮斯 |
[06:07] | Son of a…! | 该死… |
[06:09] | – Come on! – I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | -拜托 -对不起 |
[06:11] | You know what? We’re just gonna throw it. | 这样吧 我们用丢的好了 |
[06:15] | I got it! | 我来接 |
[06:17] | Go, go, go! | 快… |
[06:26] | Score! Seven to nothing! | 得分 7比0 |
[06:31] | Okay, honey, just so that I’m clear on this. | 亲爱的 我得问清楚下 |
[06:34] | Now you said in the huddle that if Joey caught the ball, | 刚才会议时你说 如果乔伊拿到球 |
[06:36] | you’d be the one to stop him. | 你会拦住他 |
[06:38] | Now, you didn’t. So is that like a football strategy? | 现在你没拦住 这是橄榄球计策吗 |
[06:41] | Yeah, it was part of my plan to fall instantly behind. So… | 是啊 一上来就落后是我计划的一部分 |
[06:44] | Come on. Let’s go. | 来吧 继续 |
[06:46] | Losers walk. | 输家滚蛋 |
[06:47] | Yeah? Losers talk. | 是吗 输家只会说 |
[06:50] | No. No. No. Actually, losers rhyme. | 其实输家是押韵的 |
[06:55] | Forty-three… | 四十三 |
[06:59] | I almost caught that one! | 我差点就接到了 |
[07:01] | Great. Now the score’s seven to almost seven. | 太好了 我们差点就得分了 |
[07:05] | Okay on this play, I want you to do a down-and-out to the right okay? | 这次进攻 你右边接球 好吗 |
[07:09] | – Break! – Wait. What am I gonna do? | -开始 -等等 那我要干嘛 |
[07:12] | You? | 你 |
[07:13] | You go long. | 你跑远一点 |
[07:15] | How long? | 多远 |
[07:16] | Until we start to look very small. | 到你几乎看不见我们为止 |
[07:19] | Break! | 开始 |
[07:21] | One Mississippi two Mississippi… | 一秒钟 两秒钟… |
[07:23] | Switch! Switch! Switch! | 换防守位置 |
[07:25] | No no no… | 不不不 |
[07:36] | Hey, thanks for stopping our ball. | 谢谢你挡住了我们的球 |
[07:38] | – You are playing American football? -Yeah. | -你们在玩美式橄榄球吗 -没错 |
[07:41] | Wow! You’re, like, from a whole other country! | 哇 你好像是外国人 |
[07:45] | I’m Dutch. | 我是荷兰人 |
[07:46] | Hi, I’m Joey. | 嗨 我是乔伊 |
[07:49] | I am Margha. | 我是玛嘉 |
[07:51] | Sorry, Dutch, I didn’t get that last little bit. | 对不起 达琪 最后一个字我没听懂 |
[07:54] | Joy, you wanna play football or you wanna… | 乔伊 你是玩球还是… |
[07:55] | Hi, I’m Chandler. | 你好 我是钱德勒 |
[07:56] | Hello, Chandler. | 你好 钱德勒 |
[07:58] | Her name is Dutch and also “Margham.” | 她叫做达琪 又叫做玛亨 |
[08:03] | – Margha. – Margha. | -玛嘉 -玛赫 |
[08:06] | – Margha. – Mar-hon. | -玛嘉 -玛哈 |
[08:10] | Come on, guys! Let’s go! Come on, second down! | 来吧开始了 第二次进攻(四次进攻机会) |
[08:13] | Hello? It’s third down. | 喂 是第三次进攻了 |
[08:15] | No, it’s not. It’s second. | 才不是 这是第二次而已 |
[08:18] | Wow. | 哇 |
[08:19] | “Wow” what? | 哇什么 |
[08:20] | How it just amazes me that you’re still pulling stuff like this. | 我真没想到你现在还来这一套 |
[08:24] | Pulling what? It’s second down. | 哪一套 这是第二次进攻 |
[08:26] | Okay, it’s second down. | 好 是第二次进攻 |
[08:28] | Take all the second downs you need. | 你要来几个第二次进攻都可以 |
[08:31] | – I heard that. – Well, I said it loud. | -我听到了 -我就是说给你听的 |
[08:36] | It is okay if I stay and watch? | 我可以留下来看吗 |
[08:39] | – Just sit right there. – Yeah, why don’t you stick around? | -你只管坐着看 -对啊 留下来吧 |
[08:42] | – That went well. – I think so. | -很顺利啊 -我想也是 |
[08:43] | You know I was thinking about asking her for her number. | 我想跟她要电话号码 |
[08:46] | Thanks, man, | 谢了 老兄 |
[08:47] | but I think it makes a stronger statement | 但我觉得我自己开口 |
[08:49] | if I ask for it myself, you know. | 更有说服力一些 |
[08:52] | No, I was thinking about, you know, for me, | 不 我是替我自己要的 |
[08:55] | as part of that whole getting-over-Janice thing you are talking about. | 像你说的那样 好帮我忘了珍妮斯 |
[08:58] | Oh, yeah. That. | 对啊 |
[09:00] | All right, if it means that much, I’ll let you have her. | 好吧 如果这么重要我就让给你吧 |
[09:03] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[09:05] | What? “Let me have her”? | 什么 让给我 |
[09:08] | What do you mean, like if you didn’t, I wouldn’t have a shot? | 你是说如果你不让 我就没有机会吗 |
[09:10] | I don’t like to say it out loud but… | 我不想说得这么明显 不过… |
[09:14] | yeah! | 没错 |
[09:16] | Don’t feel bad, man. We all have our strengths. | 别难过 我们各有优点 |
[09:18] | You’re better with numbers and stuff. | 你比较有数学头脑 |
[09:20] | Math? You’re giving me math? | 数学 你说我数学好 |
[09:24] | All right, look, you know what? Forget about it. | 好吧 知道吗 算了 |
[09:26] | You go for the girl. We’ll see who gets her. | 你去追她 我们看谁能追到 |
[09:33] | Chandler, I want you to run a post-pattern to the left, okay? | 钱德勒 我要你左边接球 |
[09:36] | And, sweetie… | 亲爱的 |
[09:37] | Yeah, I know. Go long. | 我知道 跑远一点 |
[09:38] | You know, it’s like all I’m doing is | 我就只是 |
[09:39] | running back and forth from the huddle. | 跑来跑去而已 |
[09:42] | Well, you wanna just stay out there? | 你要不要干脆留在场外好了 |
[09:47] | Can I see that for a second? | 球给我下好吗 |
[09:53] | Okay, let’s go. | 好了 来吧 |
[09:55] | – I got Chandler! – Hike! | -我来防守钱德勒 -开球 |
[09:56] | One Mississippi, two Mississippi, three Mississippi. | 一秒钟 两秒钟 三秒钟 |
[09:59] | Fumble! | 失球 |
[10:06] | What the hell’s the matter with you? | 你是怎么搞的 |
[10:08] | This is my favorite jersey. | 这是我最喜欢的一件运动衫 |
[10:10] | Well, now you have two. | 那你现在有两件了 |
[10:13] | Hey, I am good at math! | 我的数学还真不赖 |
[10:16] | All right that’s it. You know I was still gonna let you have her. | 够了 我本来还想让给你的 |
[10:18] | But now, forget about it, prepare to feel very bad about yourself. | 现在你想都不要想 等着看自己出丑吧 |
[10:22] | Hey, I’ve been preparing for that my entire life! | 我已经准备了一辈子了 |
[10:26] | Or something about you that’s mean! | 我等着看你现出你的劣根性 |
[10:28] | Come on, guys. Let’s go. | 快点 比赛了 |
[10:30] | Tie score. We’re running out of time. | 分数拉平 我们没时间了 |
[10:32] | Forty-two, thirty-eight, hike! | 42 38 开球 |
[10:35] | I got it! | 我接到了 |
[10:38] | Broken bone! | 我的胸骨断了 |
[10:40] | – Pheebs, run! – Run, Phoebe, run! | -菲比 快跑 -菲比 快跑 |
[10:43] | Touchdown! Touchdown! | 触地得分 |
[10:49] | Hello, the buzzer buzzed. It doesn’t count. | 铃声响了 不算 |
[10:52] | – After the snap. – Before the snap. | -那是在传球之后 -在传球之前 |
[10:54] | – After. – Before. | -之后 -之前 |
[10:55] | – Does it really matter? – Yes! | -这很重要吗 -对 |
[10:57] | But I made a touchdown. It was my first touchdown. | 但我触地得分了 这是我的第一次 |
[11:01] | Pheebs, that’s great. Doesn’t count. | 菲比 太好了 可是不算 |
[11:04] | – Does so count. – Cheater, cheater, compulsive eater. | -当然算 -赖皮赖皮 不吃会死 |
[11:08] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[11:11] | You know what, that’s fine. | 知道吗 没关系 |
[11:13] | Maybe you haven’t grown up, but I have. | 也许你还没长大 但我已经是大人了 |
[11:16] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[11:17] | Dead leg! | 踢死你 |
[11:20] | Okay, fine, fine, all right. | 好吧 很好 |
[11:22] | You want to win by cheating, go ahead, all right. | 你想靠作弊赢球 随便你 |
[11:23] | Phoebe, the touchdown does count. You win. | 菲比 得分照算 你赢了 |
[11:26] | No. | 别吵 |
[11:28] | Listen, I’m not gonna go through this with you again. OK? | 我不想再跟你吵 好吗 |
[11:30] | Just once I wanna beat you when you can’t blame it… | 这次我要你输得无话可说 不能怪 |
[11:33] | on the broken nose or the buzzer | 鼻梁断掉 或是铃声 |
[11:34] | or the fact that you thought you might be getting mono. | 或是你可能单核细胞增多 |
[11:37] | All right, let’s just call this tie score and it’s halftime. | 比赛算平手 现在是中场休息 |
[11:40] | Okay, first of all, I don’t play with cheaters. | 首先 我不跟作弊的人比赛 |
[11:42] | Second of all, you know I had swollen glands! | 第二 你知道我以前有腺体肿大的毛病 |
[11:47] | You know what? I think you’ll play. | 知道吗 我想你一定会比 |
[11:50] | Oh, really? Why’s that? | 真的吗 为什么 |
[11:52] | Because the winner gets this. | 因为赢得人可以拿到这个 |
[11:54] | The Geller Cup! | 盖勒杯 |
[11:59] | Is everybody else seeing a troll doll nailed to a two-by-four? | 你们看到的也是一个钉在木板上的巨魔娃娃吗 |
[12:04] | Okay, good. | 好 很好 |
[12:11] | Okay, where the hell did you get that? | 你是从哪里弄来的 |
[12:13] | When mon and dad drove you to the hospital to get your nose fixed… | 爸妈送你去医院接鼻梁的时候 |
[12:16] | I swam into the lake and fished it out. | 我游到湖里找出来的 |
[12:19] | That cup is mine! | 奖杯是我的 |
[12:20] | No, it’s not. You want it, you’re gonna have to win it. | 才不是 你想要就得凭本事赢过去 |
[12:23] | Alright, so are we not having dinner at all? | 那我们不吃晚饭了吗 |
[12:27] | Come on, it’s time to get serious. Huddle up. | 该认真一点了 围过来 |
[12:31] | Joey, Keep your head in the game. | 乔伊 专心比赛 |
[12:33] | It’s hard, you know? His huddle’s close to the Dutch girl. | 这很难 他们的临场会议就在达琪旁边 |
[12:38] | All right, look. If I take Chandler out of the running, | 如果我让钱德勒出局 |
[12:40] | will you be able to focus? | 你能够专心吗 |
[12:41] | What are you gonna do? | 你有什么办法 |
[12:42] | You just make sure he catches the ball. | 你只要让他接到球就好了 |
[12:44] | – I’ll take care the rest. – Okay. | -其它就交给我吧 -好的 |
[12:46] | – Come on, you wuss! – Okay, come on. | -来吧 胆小鬼 -开始了 |
[12:50] | Go, Chandler! | 上 钱德勒 |
[12:50] | I got it! | 看我的 |
[12:51] | Come on! This way! Come on! | 快 这边 快 |
[12:54] | Look out! | 小心 |
[13:00] | Tackled by a girl! | 被女生擒抱 |
[13:01] | Bet you don’t see that every day, do you? | 这种画面不多见吧 |
[13:05] | What’s with the tackling? | 你这是干嘛 |
[13:06] | What? | 怎么了 |
[13:08] | I just touched him and he went over. | 我碰他一下 他就倒下来了 |
[13:10] | Okay. You wanna play rough? We can play rough. | 好 你想玩狠的 我们也可以很野蛮 |
[13:14] | Let’s get ready to rumble! | 准备开打啦 |
[13:57] | – Go, go, go! – Get her! Get her! | -加油 -挡住她 |
[14:03] | I love this game! | 好过瘾 |
[14:08] | Where’d you get that? | 你从哪里弄来的 |
[14:10] | I went really long. | 我跑得很远 |
[14:13] | Forty-two to twenty-one. | 42比21 |
[14:15] | Like the turkey, Ross is done! | 就像火鸡 罗斯没戏 |
[14:19] | There’s no surprise that you’re winning. | 你赢没什么意外的 |
[14:21] | Cause you got to pick first, so you got the better team. | 你先挑队员 强的在你那队 |
[14:23] | You’re so pathetic! Why can’t you just accept that we’re winning… | 你真可悲 为什么你不肯承认我们赢球 |
[14:26] | because I’m better than you? | 是因为我比你厉害 |
[14:28] | Oh, what a great argument. Exhaling! | 真会回嘴 好一声叹息 |
[14:32] | All right, you know what? I’ll prove it to you, okay? | 好吧 我要让你心服口服 |
[14:34] | I’ll trade you Joey for Rachel and I’ll still win the game. | 我用乔伊跟你换瑞秋 我还是照赢不误 |
[14:38] | What? The guys against the girls? | 什么 男生对女生 |
[14:41] | See that’s ridiculous, | 这太荒谬了 |
[14:42] | Monica. Because I’m only down by three touchdowns. | 莫妮卡 我只要三次触地得分就追上你了 |
[14:45] | Then bring it on! | 那就得分给我看啊 |
[14:47] | Unless of course you’re afraid you might lose to a bunch of girls. | 除非你怕会输给几个女生 |
[14:52] | Fine. Rachel, you’re with Monica. | 很好 瑞秋 你跟莫妮卡 |
[14:54] | Joey, you’re with me. | 乔伊 你跟我一队 |
[14:56] | I can’t believe you’re trading me. | 你竟然把我交换出去 |
[14:58] | Come on Rach, come on. | 来吧 瑞秋 |
[14:59] | Let’s see what it’s like to be on a winning team for a change. | 你也来尝尝赢球的滋味 |
[15:01] | You’re gonna let me play? | 你会让我上场吗 |
[15:03] | All right, then! | 好了 |
[15:06] | The game is over? We eat now? | 比赛结束了 我们要去吃饭吗 |
[15:08] | No…The game’s not over. We’re switching teams. | 比赛还没结束 我们在交换球员 |
[15:10] | Chandler finds me so intimidating that | 钱德勒觉得我对他造成了太大的威胁 |
[15:13] | it’s better if we’re on the same team. | 还是跟他同一队比较好 |
[15:15] | Okay, let’s play. Let’s go. | 好 我们比赛吧 走 |
[15:17] | Hold on a second, Joe. | 等一下 乔伊 |
[15:20] | Where do Dutch people come from? | 荷兰人是从哪里来的 |
[15:29] | Well, the Pennsylvania Dutch come from Pennsylvania. | 这个嘛 宾州的达琪来自宾州 |
[15:35] | And the other Dutch people? | 其他的荷兰人呢 |
[15:37] | They come from somewhere near the Netherlands, right? | 他们是从荷兰附近来的吧 |
[15:40] | Nice try. | 别想骗我 |
[15:42] | The Netherlands is this make-believe place… | 荷兰是虚构出来的地方 |
[15:44] | where Peter Pan and Tinker Bell come from. | 是小飞侠和小仙子的家 |
[15:48] | Oh, my. | 我的天 |
[15:50] | Enough with “geography for the insane.” Let’s play some ball, guys. | 别再讲”疯子的地理学”了 我们打球吧 |
[15:54] | No… I’m not playing with this guy. | 我不跟这家伙一起打球 |
[15:57] | Fine with me. | 我无所谓 |
[15:58] | Okay, you know what, I’ve had enough of this. | 知道吗 我受够了 |
[15:59] | Let’s just cut to the chase here, okay? | 干脆直接点 |
[16:01] | Heidi, which of my boys do you like? | 海蒂 你喜欢哪一个 |
[16:04] | What are you doing? | 你这是干嘛 |
[16:05] | What are you doing? | 你这是干嘛 |
[16:08] | Which do I like? | 我喜欢哪一个 |
[16:10] | Yeah, for dating, | 对 约会啊 |
[16:11] | general merriment, taking back to your windmill? | 找乐子 带回你的风车老家 |
[16:14] | Well, if I had to choose right now… | 如果一定要现在选 |
[16:16] | which, by the way, I find really weird… | 顺便说下 我觉得很怪 |
[16:21] | I would have to say Chandler. | 不过我会选钱德勒 |
[16:26] | Wait a minute. Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[16:27] | She obviously didn’t understand the question. | 她显然没听懂问题 |
[16:29] | Why don’t you have Captain Hook explain it to her? | 你可以请虎克船长 解释给她听啊 |
[16:34] | I’m sorry, Joey. That is my truth. | 对不起 乔伊 这是我的真心话 |
[16:36] | You hear that? That is her truth, | 听到没有 这是她的真心话 |
[16:38] | Mr. “I’ll Let You Have Her”! | 还说什么”我把她让给你” |
[16:40] | I win! You suck! I rule all! | 我赢了 你输了 我是武林至尊 |
[16:43] | Mini-wave in celebration of me! | 给我来个迷你波浪舞 |
[16:49] | I am now thinking I would like to change my answer to | 我现在考虑要把我的答案改成 |
[16:53] | “no one.” | “谁都不选” |
[16:55] | What? | 什么 |
[16:57] | I now find you shallow and… | 我现在觉得你既肤浅又 |
[16:59] | a dork. | 很蠢 |
[17:02] | Bye-bye. | 再见 |
[17:05] | Nice going. | 干得好 |
[17:06] | You just saved yourself a couple months of sex. | 你好几个月不必在床上浪费精力了 |
[17:09] | You know what? It doesn’t matter, because she picked me. | 知道吗 这无所谓 因为她选的是我 |
[17:12] | Me! From now on, I get the dates… | 是我 从现在起 我会跟女人约会 |
[17:14] | and you have to stay home on Saturday nights | 而你周六晚上只能在家里 |
[17:16] | watching Ready, Set, Cook! | 看烹饪节目 |
[17:18] | Save the breakthroughs for therapy okay? | 将你的突破留着告诉心理医生 |
[17:20] | The clock is ticking. | 比赛快结束了 |
[17:21] | We have no time and we are losing, we are losing to girls. | 我们时间不多 目前还落后给女生 |
[17:24] | We’re not gonna lose to girls. | 我们不会输给女生的 |
[17:26] | It’s 42-21! | 现在比分是42比21 |
[17:27] | This sucks! I was just up by that much! | 差劲 我刚才就是领先那么多分 |
[17:32] | Are we playing football or what? | 我们还要不要比赛 |
[17:34] | Come on, you hairy-backed Marys! | 快点 你们这些多毛娘娘腔 |
[17:37] | We have to do this. | 我们一定要胜利 |
[17:39] | We’re playing for women everywhere. | 我们这是替全世界的女人而战 |
[17:40] | Just think about every lousy date you ever had. | 想想过去的每个烂约会 |
[17:43] | Every guy who kept one eye on the TV | 每个在亲热的时候 |
[17:45] | while you were making out. | 一只眼睛还在电视上的男人 |
[17:47] | Oh, my God. You dated someone with a glass eye too? | 老天 你也跟装假眼的男人约会过吗 |
[17:51] | Come on, okay? This is for all womankind. Let’s kill them! | 拜托你们 为了全体女性 我们宰了他们 |
[17:55] | Yeah! Kill them! | 对 宰了他们 |
[17:58] | All right, you know, I want to kill them too. | 好啊 我也想宰了他们 |
[18:01] | But they’re boys. | 可他们是男生 |
[18:02] | You know, how are we gonna beat three boys? | 我们怎么打败三个男生 |
[18:36] | Still have a minute and a half left to go | 只剩下一分半钟 |
[18:37] | and we’re down by two points, okay? | 我们还落后两分 |
[18:39] | Two points, ladies. | 落后两分 姐妹们 |
[18:46] | Phoebe, you do a buttonhook again. | 菲比 你再用后转身进攻法 |
[18:48] | Rachel, you go long. | 瑞秋 你跑远一点 |
[18:50] | No, come on, don’t make me go long. | 不要再叫我跑远一点了 |
[18:51] | Use me. They never cover me. | 让我做点事 他们从不防守我 |
[18:53] | Honey, there’s a reason. | 亲爱的 这是有原因的 |
[18:56] | I’m not lame, okay? I can do something. | 我不是跛脚 好吗 我可以发挥作用 |
[18:59] | I can throw. Would you let me throw? | 我可以传球 你让我传球嘛 |
[19:01] | Come on this is my game too. | 这也是我的比赛 |
[19:02] | Come on, Mon, let her throw the ball. | 别这样 莫妮卡 让她传球吧 |
[19:04] | Alright, Rachel, you sweep behind, | 瑞秋 你迅速到他们后面 |
[19:06] | I’ll pitch it to you. | 我传球给你 |
[19:06] | You throw it downfield to Phoebe. | 你传球到前场给菲比 |
[19:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:09] | Break! | 比赛开始 |
[19:10] | All right, here we go. | 好 来吧 |
[19:12] | Thirty-two, seventy-one, hike! | 32 71 开球 |
[19:15] | One Mississippi, two Mississippi, three Mississippi! | 一秒钟 两秒钟 三秒钟 |
[19:22] | Go, go, go! | 快快 |
[19:24] | Catch it! | 接球 |
[19:28] | I’m so sorry. I’m so sorry. Are you okay? | 对不起 你还好吧 |
[19:31] | No, I’m not okay! | 不 我不好 |
[19:34] | Sorry, they were just all coming at me and I didn’t know what to do. | 抱歉 他们冲着我来 我不知道该怎么办 |
[19:36] | Thirty seconds left on the timer. | 比赛还剩下30秒 |
[19:38] | Okay, so we get to take that stupid troll thing home. | 我们就可以把那个呆瓜巨魔带回家了 |
[19:42] | Come on! Hurry! We’re running out of time. | 快过来 我们没时间了 |
[19:45] | – Huddle up! – Okay. | -临场会议 -好的 |
[19:49] | This is our last huddle! | 这是最后一次临场会议了 |
[19:52] | All right, Phoebe, get open. Rachel… | 好 菲比 摆脱防守 瑞秋 |
[19:55] | …go long. | 跑远一点 |
[19:57] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:58] | Break! | 比赛开始 |
[20:47] | I did it! Touchdown! We did it! | 我成功了 触地得分 成功了 |
[20:54] | You know? Funny thing, actually. The end zone starts at that pole. | 有趣的是 得分区从路灯柱开始 |
[20:58] | So you’re five feet short. So… | 你还差了五尺 所以 |
[21:01] | we win! | 我们赢了 |
[21:04] | Yes, yes, yes! | 太好了 |
[21:06] | Wait, so explain something to me though. | 等等 请你们解释一下 |
[21:08] | If nobody tagged Rachel, | 如果没有人抱住瑞秋 |
[21:09] | then isn’t the play still going? | 那比赛就还没结束吧 |
[21:17] | – Let me in, let me in! – No way! Let go! Let go! | -让我来 -你休想 放手 |
[21:20] | Let go?! I’m a tiny little woman! | 放手 我是个小女人耶 |
[21:23] | You guys, come on, it’s Thanksgiving! | 拜托 今天是感恩节 |
[21:25] | It’s not important who wins or loses. | 输赢并不重要 |
[21:28] | The important thing is the Dutch girl picked me! | 重要的是荷兰女孩选了我 |
[21:32] | Me, not you! Holland loves Chandler! | 是我 不是你 荷兰妹子爱钱德勒 |
[21:35] | Thank you, Amsterdam! Good night! | 谢谢 阿姆斯特丹 晚安 |
[21:45] | We should definitely play football more often. | 我们应该多抽空玩橄榄球 |
[21:47] | Maybe there’s a league we could join in or something. | 也许我们可以参加个联盟 |
[21:49] | Isn’t there a “National Football League”? | 不是有个”国家橄榄球联盟”吗 |
[21:53] | Yes, there is. They play on Sundays and Monday nights. | 没错 星期天和星期一晚上比赛 |
[21:56] | Oh, shoot! I work Monday nights. | 太可惜了 我星期一晚上要上班 |
[22:02] | This stuffing is amazing. | 这菜真好吃 |
[22:04] | Do you think we should bring them some? | 要给他们带一些过去吗 |
[22:06] | When they’re hungry enough, they’ll come in. | 他们饿到不行的时候 自然会进来 |
[22:08] | – Let go! – No, you let go! | -放手 -不 你放手 |
[22:10] | No! | 不 |
[22:13] | How come it’s always us left on the field holding the ball? | 为什么每次都只剩我们两个抱着球不放 |
[22:16] | I don’t know. I guess the other people just don’t care enough. | 不知道 我想是因为其他人不太在乎吧 |
[22:26] | Hey, it’s starting to snow. | 开始下雪了 |
[22:33] | – Give it to me! Let go! – Let it go! Come on, let go! | -把球给我 放手 -快放手 放手 |