时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Six dollars, please. | 六块钱 |
[00:07] | Six? I just had it for one night. It’s three. | 六块 我才租了一个晚上 是三块钱 |
[00:10] | Eight o’clock’s the cutoff. And, oh, it’s 8:02. | 八点钟结算 现在八点两分了 |
[00:15] | You know, in a weird way, you have too much power. | 不知道为什么 你的权力好像太大了 |
[00:19] | Look, you have to help me out here because I only have three. | 你得帮帮我 我只有三块钱 |
[00:22] | I can help with that. | 我可以帮忙 |
[00:25] | Oh, my God. Richard? | 我的天 理查德 |
[00:32] | Your lip went bald. | 你嘴唇上面秃了 |
[00:36] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[00:39] | You look great! | 你气色很好 |
[00:41] | Right. | 才怪 |
[00:42] | No, you do. You just… | 不 真的 你… |
[00:46] | What? | 什么 |
[00:47] | You got panties stuck to your leg. | 你的内裤黏在腿上了 |
[00:54] | That’s because I was just grabbing | 我刚才从烘干机里 |
[00:55] | some things out of the dryer, and static cling. | 拿出衣服 这是静电 |
[00:59] | Or maybe it just cause God knew I’d be running into you | 也许老天爷知道我会碰到你 |
[01:01] | and saw an opportunity. | 觉得这是个机会 |
[01:04] | It’s good to see you. | 见到你真高兴 |
[01:06] | It’s good to see you too. | 我也是 |
[01:17] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[01:22] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[01:24] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[01:27] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[01:32] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[01:35] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[01:38] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[01:41] | when the rain starts to pour. | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:43] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:46] | like I’ve been there before. | 像我以前那样 |
[01:48] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:51] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[02:01] | See that guy? He’s in “Classics” now… | 看到那家伙没有 他现在看的是经典片 |
[02:03] | but you know as soon as we leave, he’s going straight to the porn. | 不过等我们一走 他就会马上去逛色情片 |
[02:07] | He’s gonna go up to the counter with Citizen Kane, | 到时候他会租《公民凯恩》 |
[02:09] | Vertigo and Clockwork Orgy. | 《迷魂记》和《发条性》 |
[02:16] | This is nice. | 这样真好 |
[02:18] | – I miss this. – Yeah. | -我好怀念这种时光 -我也是 |
[02:21] | So you want to get a hamburger or something? | 想一起吃个汉堡什么的吗 |
[02:24] | I don’t know if that’s a good idea. | 我不知道这样好不好 |
[02:26] | Just friends. I won’t grope you. I promise. | 只是朋友嘛 我保证不会毛手毛脚 |
[02:29] | I think it’s too soon. | 我觉得太快了 |
[02:31] | No, it’s not too soon. I had lunch at 11. | 不会太快 我十一点吃的午餐 |
[02:38] | Yeah, baby! | 好啊 |
[02:40] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[02:42] | Making chocolate milk. You want some? | 做巧克力牛奶 想喝吗 |
[02:44] | No, thanks. I’m 29. | 不 谢了 我已经29岁了 |
[02:47] | Oh, my God! I gotta go to work! | 我的天 我得上班了 |
[02:48] | Sweety, what time will you think you could get off tonight? | 亲爱的 你今晚几点下班 |
[02:51] | Oh, I don’t know, honey. It could be really late. | 我不知道 亲爱的 可能会很晚 |
[02:53] | Come on, not again! | 拜托 怎么又这样 |
[02:55] | I know. I’m sorry. I’ll make a deal with you, okay? | 对不起 我们做个交易好吗 |
[02:58] | Every night that you’re asleep before I get home from work, | 只要你在我回家以前睡着 |
[03:01] | I will wake you up in a way that has proved very popular in the past. | 我就用你以前很喜欢的方法叫你起床 |
[03:06] | Well, if you need to stay late, I want to be supportive of that. | 如果你要加班 我很愿意支持你 |
[03:13] | Look at you. Since when do you rollerblade? | 瞧你 你什么时候开始溜冰了 |
[03:16] | Since tomorrow. | 明天开始 |
[03:18] | I met this really cute guy in the park. | 我在公园遇到一个帅哥 |
[03:21] | And he like you know jogs and blades and swims and so we made a deal. | 他喜欢慢跑 溜冰和游泳 我们说好了 |
[03:24] | He’s gonna teach me how to do all sorts of jock stuff. | 他要教我各种运动 |
[03:28] | – And what are you gonna do for him? – I’m gonna let him. | -那你要如何回报他 -我会让他达到目的 |
[03:31] | – Okay. – Cool. | -很好 -酷 |
[03:32] | Good morning. | 早安 |
[03:34] | Somebody got in late last night. | 有人昨晚很晚才回来哦 |
[03:37] | Yeah, well, I ran into Richard. | 这个嘛 我碰到理查德了 |
[03:40] | When did this happen? | 什么时候的事 |
[03:43] | Around 8:02. | 大概八点两分 |
[03:46] | We talked for a little while, | 我们聊了一会儿 |
[03:47] | and then we went out for an innocent burger. | 然后一起吃了个单纯的汉堡 |
[03:50] | There’s no such thing as an “innocent burger.” | 没有所谓”单纯的汉堡” |
[03:53] | – Are you gonna see him again? – Tomorrow night. | -你还会跟他见面吗 -明天晚上 |
[03:56] | Monica, what are you doing? | 莫妮卡 你这是在干什么 |
[03:57] | She spent the last six months getting over him… | 她花了六个月才忘记他 |
[04:00] | and now she’s celebrating that by going on a date with him. | 现在她庆祝的方式就是跟他约会 |
[04:05] | It’s not a date, okay? | 这不是约会 好吗 |
[04:07] | I’m just gonna teach him how to make a lasagna | 我要教他做千层面 |
[04:10] | for some potluck dinner he has. | 他有个自带食物的聚餐 |
[04:12] | You might want to make a little extra, | 最好多做一点 |
[04:14] | because you’ll probably be hungry after the sex. | 做爱之后会很饿的 |
[04:18] | We’re not gonna have sex. | 我们不会上床的 |
[04:20] | Okay? Nothing’s changed here. He still doesn’t want children, | 一切照旧 他还是不要孩子 |
[04:24] | and I still do. | 我还是想要孩子 |
[04:25] | So that’s why we’re gonna just be friends. | 所以我们只能当朋友 |
[04:27] | Naked friends. | 炮友 |
[04:34] | – Do you have any ice? – Check the freezer. | -你有冰吗 -打开冰箱自己看 |
[04:37] | If there’s none in there, we’re probably out. | 如果没有 那大概就是用完了 |
[04:40] | Are you just getting home from work? It’s late. | 你刚下班吗 很晚了 |
[04:42] | Yeah, I know. I had the greatest day, though. | 我知道 不过今天实在太棒了 |
[04:45] | I got to sit in on the meeting with the reps from Calvin Klein. | 我有幸与卡文·克莱的销售代表开会 |
[04:47] | I told my boss I liked this line of lingerie. | 我告诉上司 我看中一款性感内衣 |
[04:50] | She ordered a ton of it. How was your day? | 她就订了很多 你呢 |
[04:53] | I discovered I’m able to count all my teeth using just my tongue. | 我发现我可以光用舌头就数完所有牙齿 |
[05:01] | Why do you have a copy of The Shining in your freezer? | 你把一本《闪灵》放在冰箱里干嘛 |
[05:05] | I was reading it last night and I got scared, so…. | 我昨晚越看越害怕 就… |
[05:10] | But you’re safe from it if it’s in the freezer? | 把书放进冰箱你就安全了吗 |
[05:13] | Well, safer. | 至少安全一点 |
[05:16] | I mean I never start reading The Shining… | 我每次看《闪灵》 |
[05:18] | without making sure we got plenty room in the freezer. | 都要先确定冰箱里有地方放 |
[05:22] | How often do you read it? | 你常看这本书吗 |
[05:24] | Haven’t you ever read the same book over and over again? | 你从不把一本书一看再看吗 |
[05:28] | I guess I’ve read Little Women more than once. | 《小妇人》我看了好几次 |
[05:30] | But I mean that’s a classic. What’s so great about The Shining? | 那可是名著 《闪灵》哪里好看 |
[05:32] | The question should be, Rach, what is not so great about The Shining? | 瑞秋 你应该问《闪灵》有哪里不好看 |
[05:37] | Okay? And the answer would be, “nothing.” All right? | 答案是”没有” 知道吗 |
[05:40] | This is like the scariest book ever. | 这是有史以来最恐怖的书 |
[05:43] | I bet it’s way better than that classic of yours. | 一定比你的经典作品好看多了 |
[05:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:48] | We’ll just see about that, okay? | 我们走着瞧 好吗 |
[05:50] | I will read The Shining, | 我看《闪灵》 |
[05:53] | and you will read Little Women. | 你看《小妇人》 |
[05:56] | All right, you got it. | 好 没问题 |
[05:58] | – All right. – Okay. | -好 -好的 |
[05:59] | – Okay. – Now, Rach, these little women…. | -好的 -瑞秋 这些小妇人 |
[06:03] | How little are they? | 到底有多小 |
[06:05] | I mean, are they, like, scary little? | 会不会小得很恐怖 |
[06:14] | Chandler, Ross? This is Robert. | 钱德勒 罗斯 这是罗伯特 |
[06:18] | You have lipstick right here. | 你这里沾了口红 |
[06:21] | That’s okay, it’s mine. We just kissed. | 没关系 那是我的口红 我们刚才接吻了 |
[06:24] | So isn’t it a bit cold out for shorts? | 穿短裤在外面走有点冷吧 |
[06:28] | Well, I’m from California. | 我是加州人 |
[06:30] | Right. Sometimes you guys just burst into flame. | 对 有时候你们加州人会自燃 |
[06:44] | I’m up. I’m up. I’ve gotten up now. | 我起来了 我起来了 |
[06:47] | Anybody want anything? | 有人要点什么吗 |
[06:49] | – I’ll have coffee. – Me too. | -我要咖啡 -一样 |
[06:51] | Make that three. | 三杯吧 |
[06:53] | Okay, Ross, why don’t you come with me? | 罗斯 你跟我来吧 |
[07:00] | What’s the matter with you? What’s going on? | 怎么了 怎么回事 |
[07:02] | Robert’s coming out. | 罗伯特出来了 |
[07:05] | What do you mean? Is he gay? | 什么意思 同性恋出柜吗 |
[07:13] | He’s coming out of his shorts. | 他就快从短裤里掉出来了 |
[07:18] | What? | 什么 |
[07:20] | The man is showing brain. | 这家伙露点了 |
[07:26] | Are you sure? Hold on. | 你确定吗 等一下 |
[07:30] | I’m sorry you guys. That was a coffee and a…. | 对不起 你们点的是咖啡和… |
[07:33] | Coffee. We could write it down. | 咖啡 我们可以写下来 |
[07:35] | No, no. That won’t be necessary. | 不 不用了 |
[07:44] | – Well? – Yeah. | -怎么样 -没错 |
[07:48] | What do we do? What do we do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[07:50] | Well, I suppose we just try to not look directly at it. | 我想只能尽量不要用正眼看 |
[07:56] | Like an eclipse. | 就像日蚀一样 |
[08:03] | When people compliment me on my cooking tonight, what do I say? | 如果今晚有人称赞我的手艺 我该怎么说 |
[08:06] | You say, “Thank you very much.” Then you buy me something pretty. | 你说”多谢夸奖” 然后买礼物酬谢我 |
[08:10] | Come on, we’re gonna put our hands in this bowl… | 来 我们把手放进这个碗里 |
[08:13] | and we’re gonna start squishing the tomatoes. | 然后开始把番茄压碎 |
[08:16] | This feels very weird. | 感觉怪怪的 |
[08:20] | You touch people’s eyeballs every day and this feels weird? | 你整天摸人家的眼球 还说这感觉怪 |
[08:24] | Sure, I touch them. | 我当然要摸人家的眼球 |
[08:26] | But I spent years learning not to squish them. | 但我好不容易才学会了不捏碎它们 |
[08:34] | That’s my hand. | 那是我的手 |
[08:39] | Okay. | 好了 |
[08:40] | – Keep squishing. – The tomatoes are squishing. | -继续压 -番茄吱吱响 |
[08:45] | Gosh, you got some on your shirt. | 老天 你的衬衫沾到了 |
[08:47] | Hold on a second. | 等一下 |
[08:50] | Just put a little club soda on it. Get to it right away. | 马上抹点苏打水上去 |
[08:53] | It should do… | 应该 |
[08:57] | the trick. | 就可以了 |
[09:08] | What? | 怎么了 |
[09:10] | You’ve got some on your pants. | 你裤子上也沾到了 |
[09:15] | I’ll just throw them out. | 干脆丢掉算了 |
[09:23] | These little women! | 这些小妇人 |
[09:29] | You’re liking it? | 你喜欢吗 |
[09:30] | Oh, yeah. Amy just burned Jo’s manuscript. | 喜欢 艾美刚烧了乔的稿子 |
[09:33] | I don’t see how he could ever forgive her. | 我看他永远不会原谅她 |
[09:38] | Jo’s a girl. It’s short for Josephine. | 乔是女的 是乔瑟芬的简称 |
[09:42] | But Jo’s got a crush on Laurie. | 但乔喜欢劳瑞 |
[09:50] | You mean it’s like a girl-girl thing? | 你是说这是女同性恋 |
[09:52] | That is the one thing missing from The Shining. | 《闪灵》里就差这样了 |
[09:58] | No, actually, Laurie’s a boy. | 不 其实劳瑞是男的 |
[10:02] | No wonder Rachel had to read this so many times. | 难怪瑞秋要看这么多遍 |
[10:09] | How’d the basketball go? | 篮球好玩吗 |
[10:11] | Okay, I learned how to shoot a lay-up, a foul shot, and a 23-pointer. | 我学会了篮板球 罚球和23分球 |
[10:16] | You mean a 3-pointer? | 你是说三分球吧 |
[10:18] | I get more because I’m dainty. | 我姿势优美 可以多几分 |
[10:21] | So is there a phone here I can check my messages? | 这里有没有电话可以查留言 |
[10:25] | Yeah, in the back. Do you want a quarter? | 在后面 要硬币吗 |
[10:27] | Oh, no, thanks. I always carry one in my sock. | 不用 谢谢 我一向在袜子里藏一个 |
[10:41] | What are you doing? Get back over on your side of the… | 你干嘛 回去那边坐 |
[10:44] | Hello! | 哎哟喂 |
[10:50] | I’m Joey. We haven’t met. | 我是乔伊 我们还没见过面 |
[10:52] | Hi, good to meet you. Robert. | 很高兴认识你 我是罗伯特 |
[10:58] | What? | 怎么了 |
[11:00] | What? You guys, what is going on? | 怎么了 你们怎么回事 |
[11:04] | Do you not like Robert? | 你们不喜欢罗伯特吗 |
[11:06] | Why are you laughing? | 你们笑什么 |
[11:08] | Calm down. There’s no reason to get testy. | 冷静点 用不着激动 |
[11:16] | – You guys! Come on! – We’re sorry. | -你们怎么回事嘛 -对不起 |
[11:19] | It just seems that Robert isn’t as concealed in the shorts area… | 只不过你的罗伯特的短裤 |
[11:25] | as one may have hoped. | 有点走光 |
[11:27] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[11:32] | Robert, could you pass me those cookies? | 罗伯特 把饼干递给我好吗 |
[11:37] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[11:44] | So how’d the lasagna go over? | 他们喜不喜欢千层面 |
[11:46] | Really? Good. So you owe me three pretty things. | 真的 很好 现在你欠我三件礼物了 |
[11:52] | I’ve been thinking a lot about you too. | 我一直在想着你的事 |
[11:55] | Well, no. It’s hard, this “platonomy” thing. | 不 这种”破拉图”交往很不容易 |
[11:59] | It’s a word. | 这是一个词 |
[12:04] | I do think it’s better this way. Yeah, we’re being smart. | 我觉得这样比较好 这样才是明智之举 |
[12:08] | Yes, I’m sure. | 对 我肯定 |
[12:12] | You really sure? | 你真的肯定 |
[12:16] | I’ll call you back. | 我再回你电话 |
[12:30] | So we can be friends who sleep together. | 我们可以当炮友的 |
[12:33] | Absolutely. This’ll just be something we do. | 没错 这不代表什么 |
[12:36] | Like racquetball. | 就像打壁球一样 |
[12:39] | Sounds smart and healthy to me. | 我觉得聪明又健康 |
[12:43] | So just out of curiosity… | 不过出于好奇心 |
[12:47] | do you currently have any other “racquetball” buddies? | 你现在还有其他打壁球的伙伴吗 |
[12:51] | Just your dad. | 只有你爸爸一个 |
[12:55] | Although that’s actually racquetball. | 那是指真的壁球 |
[12:58] | You know, I do have a blind date… | 我下周二 |
[13:03] | with my sister’s neighbor next Tuesday. | 要和我妹妹的邻居约会 |
[13:08] | Do you want me to cancel it? | 你希望我取消吗 |
[13:11] | No! | 不要 |
[13:14] | No! | 不要 |
[13:15] | Because if you did, that means you’d be canceling for me. | 如果你取消 那就是为我取消的 |
[13:20] | – And we’re just friends. – Exactly. | -而我们只是朋友 -没错 |
[13:26] | Oh, don’t sit down. | 不要坐 |
[13:28] | – You ready to go to the batting cage? – Yeah, You bet. | -准备好做击球练习了吗 -那是当然 |
[13:30] | And first, here’s a gift. | 不过先送你一个礼物 |
[13:37] | Stretchy pants?! | 紧身运动裤 |
[13:39] | Those are the greatest things in the world! | 世界上最好的东西 |
[13:41] | If I were you, I’d wear them everyday every day. | 如果我是你 我会天天穿 天天穿 |
[13:45] | Gee, thank you. Really, that’s so nice. | 谢谢 真的 你太体贴了 |
[13:48] | But, to be honest, I don’t think I can wear these. | 不过老实说 我觉得我穿不了 |
[13:52] | They’re so tight. I’d feel like I’m on display. | 太紧了 我会觉得轮廓会被别人看到 |
[13:58] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[14:00] | That’s all right. I’ll figure…. | 没关系 我再想办法… |
[14:07] | How’s it going? | 大家好吗 |
[14:09] | Good. | 很好 |
[14:10] | Hey, Rach, how you doing with The Shining? | 瑞秋 《闪灵》好不好看 |
[14:12] | Danny just went into Room 217. | 丹尼刚走进217号房 |
[14:16] | The next part’s the best! That dead lady in the bathtub… | 下面是最精彩的 浴缸里的死女人… |
[14:19] | No! Come on, you’re gonna ruin it! | 别说 拜托 这样就不好看了 |
[14:21] | All right, I’ll talk in code. | 好吧 我用暗号说 |
[14:24] | Remember when the kid sees those two “blanks” in the hallway? | 记得小孩在走廊看到那两个空白吗 |
[14:28] | Yeah, that’s very cool. | 对 那里很好看 |
[14:30] | All “blank” and no “blank” makes “blank” a “blank-blank.” | 所有的空白把空白弄成了空白空白 |
[14:36] | No, the end! | 不 讲结局 |
[14:38] | When Jack almost kills them all with the “blank”… | 杰克差点用空白杀了他们 |
[14:41] | but in the last second, they get away. | 不过到最后关头他们还是跑了 |
[14:44] | Joey, I can’t believe you just did that. | 乔伊 你居然做这种事 |
[14:47] | I can’t believe she cracked your code. | 她居然破解了你的暗号 |
[14:54] | All right, okay. Laurie proposes to Jo and she says no… | 好吧 劳瑞跟乔求婚 她拒绝了 |
[14:58] | even though she’s still in love with him. | 即使她深爱着他 |
[15:00] | Then he ends up marrying Amy. | 他后来娶了艾美 |
[15:05] | Hey, mine was by accident! | 喂 我不是存心要讲的 |
[15:08] | All right, the boiler explodes and destroys the hotel | 好吧 锅炉爆炸 烧毁旅馆 |
[15:12] | and kills the dad. | 那个爸爸也被烧死了 |
[15:16] | Beth dies. | 贝丝死了 |
[15:25] | Beth dies? | 贝丝死了 |
[15:29] | Is that true? If I keep reading, is Beth gonna die? | 真的吗 如果继续看下去贝丝就会死 |
[15:33] | No, Beth doesn’t die. | 不 贝丝不会死 |
[15:35] | She doesn’t die. Does she, Rachel? | 她不会死 对不对瑞秋 |
[15:37] | – What? – Joey’s asking if you just have ruined… | -什么 -乔伊问的是 你是不是毁了 |
[15:40] | the first book he’s ever loved | 他喜欢的第一本 |
[15:41] | that didn’t star Jack Nicholson. | 不是由杰克·尼克逊当主角的小说 |
[15:46] | No. She doesn’t die. | 不 她不会死 |
[15:49] | Then why would you say that? | 那你干嘛这么说 |
[15:55] | Because I wanted to hurt you. | 因为我故意要伤害你 |
[16:01] | Oh, there they are. I dropped my keys. | 在这里 我的钥匙掉了 |
[16:07] | Got them. | 找到了 |
[16:15] | Sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[16:18] | You would not believe my day. | 你一定不敢相信我今天有多惨 |
[16:20] | I had to work two shifts. And then to top it off… | 我上了两个班 雪上加霜的是 |
[16:24] | I lost one of my fake boobs in a grill fire. | 我的一边假胸又被烤炉的火烧了 |
[16:32] | What are you smiling at? | 你在笑什么 |
[16:33] | I was thinking your day could still pick up. | 我在想可能会柳暗花明又一村 |
[16:41] | Hello. | 你好 |
[16:44] | I love this “friend” thing! | 我喜欢这种朋友关系 |
[16:53] | Listen, Robert’s gonna be here any second, | 罗伯特马上就要来了 |
[16:55] | so could one of you just tell him? | 你们谁跟他说一声好吗 |
[16:58] | Please, right now. | 拜托 马上说 |
[16:59] | Every time I see him, it’s like, “is it on the loose? | 我一见他就想 那玩意儿是不是晃来晃去 |
[17:01] | Is it watching me?” | 是不是在看着我 |
[17:04] | We can’t tell him. | 我们不能跟他说 |
[17:06] | You can’t go up to a guy you barely know | 你不能跟完全不熟悉的男人 |
[17:07] | and talk about his “stuff.” | 谈论他的”那个” |
[17:11] | He’s right. Even if it’s to say something complimentary. | 他说得对 就算是赞美也不行 |
[17:20] | So you ready for the gym? | 可以去健身房了吗 |
[17:22] | They got this new rock-climbing wall. We can spot each other. | 有一面新的攀岩墙 我们可以互相照看 |
[17:27] | Yeah, I can spot you from here. | 我从这里就可以看到你 |
[17:32] | What? | 什么 |
[17:35] | Okay, listen, Robert…. | 听我说 罗伯特 |
[17:37] | Hey, don’t we have to…? | 我们不是要… |
[17:39] | Yeah, we got…. | 对 我们要… |
[17:48] | I think you’re really, really great. | 我觉得你这个人真的很棒 |
[17:50] | Oh, God. Here we go again. | 老天 又来了 |
[17:53] | Why does this keep happening to me? | 为什么我老是发生这种事 |
[17:56] | Is it something I’m putting out there? | 我什么东西让你不高兴吗 |
[18:00] | Is this my fault? Or am I just nuts? | 这是我的错吗 我很蠢吗(也指睾丸) |
[18:06] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该怎么说 |
[18:10] | Hey, buddy? This is a family place. | 老弟 这地方老少皆宜 |
[18:13] | Put the mouse back in the house. | 把鸡鸡放回屋里去 |
[18:39] | Really? It’s just like everyone else’s apartment. | 真的 这间公寓很普通啊 |
[18:43] | It’s got rooms and walls and ceilings. | 一样有房间 墙壁和天花板 |
[18:45] | I just wanted to see where you live. Now give me the tour. | 我只是想看看你住的地方 带我参观下 |
[18:48] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[18:50] | – This is the living room. – That’s nice. | -这里是客厅 -真舒适 |
[18:54] | – And this is the kitchen. – That’s real pretty. | -这里是厨房 -真漂亮 |
[18:57] | Wait a minute. Don’t I get to see the bedroom? | 等一下 我能参观卧室吗 |
[19:00] | Well, it’s pretty much your typical… | 这是很普通的 |
[19:04] | bedroom. | 卧室 |
[19:06] | We’re still on this side of the door. I didn’t get to see it. | 我们还在门的这一边 我还没看到 |
[19:11] | Oh, shoot. Maybe next time. Thanks for a lovely evening. | 要命 下次吧 今晚非常愉快 |
[19:33] | So who is she? | 她是谁 |
[19:37] | That was the blind date that I told you about. | 就是我跟你说过的约会对象 |
[19:40] | She called and switched it from Tuesday. | 她打电话来改期到今天 |
[19:44] | Did you like her? | 你喜欢她吗 |
[19:46] | I’m just asking as a friend, because I am totally fine with this. | 我是以朋友的身份问的 因为我不会不高兴 |
[19:53] | Well, you seem fine. | 你看起来是挺高兴的 |
[19:55] | Okay, you know what? I’m not fine. I’m not. | 好吧 我不高兴 我很不高兴 |
[19:58] | I mean, how could I be fine? Hearing you come in with her. | 我怎么高兴得起来 听到你跟她进来 |
[20:02] | She wants to see your bedroom. | 她还想参观你的卧室 |
[20:13] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[20:16] | What if we’re friends… | 我们或许可以做朋友 |
[20:19] | who don’t see other people? | 但不跟其他人交往 |
[20:24] | You mean like “exclusive” friends? | 你是说”专属的”朋友 |
[20:26] | Why not? | 有何不可 |
[20:29] | I mean, this has been the most amazing week. | 我是说 这周过的棒极了 |
[20:33] | Would it be so terrible? | 这也没什么不好吧 |
[20:36] | Even if we were friends who lived together? | 我们还可以一边做朋友 一边同居 |
[20:42] | Or maybe someday, | 或许有一天 |
[20:43] | friends who stood up in front of their other friends… | 可以站在其他朋友面前 |
[20:48] | and vowed to be friends forever. | 发誓当一辈子的朋友 |
[20:57] | You know, we’re back where we were. | 我们又回到原点了 |
[21:01] | Honey, I would love to do all that, | 亲爱的 我求之不得 |
[21:04] | but nothing’s changed. | 但一切都没有改变 |
[21:06] | That’s not true. You don’t have a moustache. | 不是这样的 你把胡子刮掉了 |
[21:11] | Okay, one thing’s changed. | 好吧 有一件事改变了 |
[21:15] | But we still want different things, | 但我们的生活目标不同 |
[21:17] | and we know how this is gonna end. | 我们都知道结局是什么 |
[21:19] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[21:22] | I gotta walk out of here right now. | 我得马上离开这个房间 |
[21:26] | Because getting over you is the hardest thing I have ever had to do. | 因为忘记你是我一生中最困难的事 |
[21:32] | I don’t think I could do it again. | 我想我再也做不到了 |
[21:35] | I know I couldn’t. | 我知道我做不到 |
[21:42] | So? | 那么 |
[21:52] | How about one last game of racquetball? | 再打最后一场壁球怎么样 |
[22:01] | Watch the thorns! | 小心玫瑰刺 |
[22:10] | What? | 怎么了 |
[22:13] | Beth is really, really sick. | 贝丝病得很重 |
[22:20] | Jo’s there, but I don’t think there’s anything she can do. | 乔在陪她 但我想她也无计可施 |
[22:28] | – Joey. – Yeah? | -乔伊 -干嘛 |
[22:29] | You wanna put the book in the freezer? | 你要把书放进冰箱里吗 |
[22:33] | Okay. | 好办法 |
[22:33] | Okay. | 好的 |