时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I don’t feel like I have a girlfriend any more. | 我觉得自己好像根本没有女朋友 |
[00:05] | You want me to quit my job so | 你是不是要我辞职 |
[00:07] | you can feel like you got a girlfriend? | 好让你觉得自己有女朋友 |
[00:09] | – Is this about Mark? – Oh, my God. | -这是因为马克吗 -我的天 |
[00:11] | – Okay, it’s not. – Oh, my God. | -好 不是 -我的老天爷 |
[00:14] | I cannot keep having the same fight with you, Ross! | 我不能总跟你为同一件事吵架 罗斯 |
[00:16] | Look, maybe we should just take a break. | 也许我们应该分开一下 |
[00:18] | Fine. You’re right. Let’s take a break. | 很好 你说得对 我们冷静一下 |
[00:20] | Let’s get some frozen yogurt or something. | 我们去吃冻酸奶吧 |
[00:23] | No. A break from us. | 不 我们分开吧 |
[00:29] | Then we had this big stupid fight, | 然后我们大吵了一架 |
[00:31] | and I said I wanted to take a break. | 我说我想分开 |
[00:33] | I don’t want to take a break. | 我不想分开 |
[00:34] | I’ve been thinking, this is crazy. | 我在想这太荒唐了 |
[00:36] | Don’t you think we can work on this? | 你不觉得我们可以再沟通吗 |
[00:38] | What do you want to drink? | 你想喝什么 |
[00:39] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[00:41] | Nobody. | 没有人 |
[00:43] | Is that Mark? | 是马克吗 |
[00:45] | Honey, look, he just… | 亲爱的 他只是过来 |
[00:46] | Yeah. Got it! | 好 我懂了 |
[00:48] | Hey, come dance. What, are you married? | 来跳舞吧 怎么 你结婚了吗 |
[00:52] | Because that’s okay. | 因为这也无所谓 |
[01:10] | How was the big anniversary dinner? | 昨晚的周年纪念日大餐怎么样 |
[01:13] | Well, we never actually got to dinner. | 我们根本没机会吃晚餐 |
[01:16] | Nice. | 很好 |
[01:19] | No, we kind of broke up instead. | 我们分手了 |
[01:22] | What? | 什么 |
[01:26] | My God, Monica! It’s on the ceiling! | 我的天 莫妮卡 喷到天花板了 |
[01:29] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[01:30] | This is more important than fruit… | 这件事的重要性超过水果 |
[01:32] | on my ceiling. | 在我的天花板上 |
[01:35] | You broke up? | 你们分手了 |
[01:36] | Yeah, but it’s okay, | 对 不过没关系 |
[01:38] | because when Ross left, Mark came over. | 罗斯走后 马克来了 |
[01:40] | Oh, no! Rachel, you and Mark? | 不会吧 瑞秋 你跟马克 |
[01:42] | No, it’s okay. Calm down. | 没事 冷静 |
[01:43] | Mark and I talked… | 马克跟我聊了聊 |
[01:45] | and I realized how much I love your stupid brother. | 我意识到自己有多爱你的蠢大哥 |
[01:50] | We got our problems, but I really wanna make it work. | 我们是有问题 但我真心想跟他继续下去 |
[02:11] | Morning! | 早安 |
[02:22] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[02:27] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[02:29] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[02:32] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[02:37] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[02:40] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[02:42] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[02:46] | when the rain starts to pour. | 我会陪伴你 |
[02:48] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[02:51] | like I’ve been there before. | 像我以前那样 |
[02:52] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[02:56] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[03:08] | Hi, it’s me. I’ve been trying to reach you all night. I feel awful. | 是我 我找了你一整夜 我好难过 |
[03:12] | Please, Ross, you’ve gotta know there’s nothing between me and Mark. | 请相信我 罗斯 我跟马克没有什么 |
[03:16] | – This whole breakup thing is just stupid. – Yeah. | -我们分手这事真是太傻了 -没错 |
[03:21] | I’m just so sorry I put you through it. | 我这样折磨你 真对不起 |
[03:24] | And I don’t want to get back together over a machine. | 我不想用答录机和好 |
[03:28] | So I love you. | 我爱你 |
[03:29] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[03:30] | And you know what? I’m gonna go to bed now… | 跟你说 我要睡了 |
[03:33] | but on my way to work tomorrow morning, | 但我明早上班时会过来 |
[03:35] | I’m gonna stop by around 8:30. Bye. | 八点半左右 再见 |
[03:42] | Chloe, how’s it coming? | 克萝伊 你好了没有 |
[03:44] | What kind of puppy do you think I should get? | 你觉得我应该买什么样的狗 |
[03:47] | Well, I don’t know, how about a big one? | 不知道 买只大狗怎么样 |
[03:49] | – But my apartment’s so… – Then a small one. | -可是我的公寓 -那买小狗好了 |
[03:51] | Listen, let’s… We have to go. | 听着 我们该走了 |
[03:53] | Wait! Where’s my shoes? | 等等 我的鞋子呢 |
[03:54] | You need shoes? | 你要穿鞋子 |
[03:58] | Do I know why we’re rushing? | 我们干嘛这么赶 |
[04:00] | Yeah, you know the girlfriend I told you about last night? | 我昨晚跟你说了我的女朋友 |
[04:03] | It turns out that she wants to get back together with me. | 现在她又想跟我和好了 |
[04:06] | I found it! | 找到了 |
[04:07] | That’s so great for you guys! | 那真是太好了 |
[04:09] | You must be so happy! | 你一定很高兴 |
[04:11] | Yes, I am. One of the many things I’m feeling. | 对 高兴 但我同时也百感交集 |
[04:16] | – Good luck with your girlfriend. – Thank you. | -祝你们好运 -谢谢 |
[04:23] | Rachel. | 瑞秋 |
[04:28] | – You got my message? – You are right on time! | -你听到我的留言没有 -你真准时 |
[04:32] | So, what do you say? | 怎么样 |
[04:33] | Can I be your girlfriend again? | 我可以再做你的女朋友吗 |
[04:34] | Yes, you can. Very much. | 当然可以 这样最好了 |
[04:44] | – Why are you mopping your ceiling? – There’s banana on it. | -你干嘛拖天花板 -上面有香蕉 |
[04:49] | I have the spirit of an old Indian woman living in mine. | 我家住着个印第安老女人的灵魂 |
[04:53] | So, then, you know. | 所以 你知道 |
[04:57] | The mailman was down downstairs, so I brought your mail. | 邮差来过了 我帮你把信拿上来了 |
[05:01] | – Oh, good. Thanks. – Now, what is Fabutech? | -很好 谢谢 -法布科技是什么 |
[05:04] | Okay, don’t judge me too much, okay? | 别鄙视我 好吗 |
[05:07] | I saw this infomercial, and I swear to you I have never, ever… | 我看到一个购物广告 我发誓我从来没有 |
[05:10] | bought anything on TV before. | 买过购物频道的东西 |
[05:13] | Except for this mop. | 除了这个拖把 |
[05:15] | But there was this stuff on leg-waxing. It looked so amazing. | 不过这个腿部脱毛膏 看起来好棒 |
[05:19] | Waxine! | “超脱”脱毛膏 |
[05:20] | Yes! Have you seen it? | 对 你看过吗 |
[05:21] | It’s incredible! I so want to be a Waxine Girl! | 太棒了 我早就想当”超脱”女郎了 |
[05:24] | I know! | 我知道 |
[05:26] | God, do you think it really doesn’t hurt? How can they do that? | 你觉得真的不会痛吗 什么原理啊 |
[05:30] | Hello! Organic substances recently discovered | 是最近才在雨林深处 |
[05:33] | in the depths of the rain forest? | 发现的有机物质哟 |
[05:34] | They have the best stuff in there. | 那里可都是日月之精华 |
[05:38] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[05:40] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[05:43] | We figured when we couldn’t find you, | 我们当时找不到你 |
[05:44] | you’d gone home to make up with Rachel. | 还以为你去跟瑞秋和好了 |
[05:47] | Which is probably what you should have done. | 你当时应该那样做才对 |
[05:51] | You think? | 你说呢 |
[05:54] | God, I’m in hell. I mean, what am I gonna do? | 老天 我完蛋了 我该怎么办 |
[05:57] | Rachel’s all like “I love you”, | 瑞秋一直说”我爱你” |
[05:58] | and “Let’s work on this”… | “我们要解决问题” |
[05:59] | and all I can think about… | 而我满脑子都是 |
[06:01] | is what is she gonna do what she gonna say | 如果我把实情告诉她 |
[06:03] | when I tell her what I did? | 她会怎么做怎么说 |
[06:05] | Before we answer that, | 问答这个之前 |
[06:06] | I think we should address the more important question: | 我们应该谈比较重要的问题 |
[06:08] | how dumb are you? | 你到底有多蠢 |
[06:12] | What? | 怎么了 |
[06:13] | Look, we’re trying to rebuild a relationship here, right? | 我们努力想修复这份感情 好吗 |
[06:16] | How am I supposed to do that without | 如果不诚实 |
[06:17] | being totally honest with each other? | 还谈什么感情 |
[06:19] | Ross, look. I’m onboard about the total-honesty thing. I am. | 罗斯 我也赞成要坦诚 真的 |
[06:22] | Just not about stuff that’s gonna get you in trouble. | 不过会惹麻烦的事 还是少说为妙 |
[06:26] | He’s right. Nobody’s gonna benefit, | 他说得对 这对谁都没好处 |
[06:28] | and you’ll just hurt her. | 你只会伤害她 |
[06:29] | And there won’t be a relationship left to rebuild. | 到时候连感情都没了 还修复什么呢 |
[06:33] | Yeah, but don’t you think… | 对 可你不觉得 |
[06:34] | All right look, if you absolutely have to tell her, | 如果你真的要非说不可 |
[06:36] | at least wait till the timing’s right. | 至少要等到适当的时机 |
[06:38] | And that’s what deathbeds are for. | 所以临终之前才要忏悔 |
[06:42] | – Yeah, okay. – All right. | -好吧 -很好 |
[06:45] | Okay. Now, we just have to make sure | 好了 我们必须确定 |
[06:47] | she doesn’t find out some other way. | 她不会从其它的渠道知道 |
[06:51] | Did you think about the trail? | 你有没有想到关联 |
[06:56] | What trail? | 什么关联 |
[06:59] | The trail from the woman you did it with… | 从你勾搭的那个女人开始一路循迹 |
[07:01] | to the woman you hope never finds out you did it! | 直到你千方百计要隐瞒的女人 |
[07:05] | You always have to think about the trail! | 永远不要忘了关联 |
[07:08] | I don’t think there’s any trail. | 我想应该没有什么关联吧 |
[07:11] | Okay, okay… | 好了好了 |
[07:13] | Chloe works with that guy, Isaac. | 克萝伊的同事艾塞克 |
[07:15] | Isaac’s sister is Jasmine, | 艾塞克的妹妹洁丝敏 |
[07:17] | and Jasmine works at the massage place with Phoebe. | 是菲比在按摩中心的同事 |
[07:20] | And Phoebe’s friends with Rachel, | 菲比是瑞秋的朋友 |
[07:21] | and that’s the trail! I did it! | 这就是关联 我找到了 |
[07:26] | “After applying the Waxine and linen strips to leg number one” | 敷上”超脱”脱毛膏 把布条贴在腿上 |
[07:29] | Did that! | 好了 |
[07:31] | “Grasp one of the linen strips by its easy-grab tab… | 抓住布条的易撕端 |
[07:34] | and pull it off in one quick, pain-free motion.” | 快速扯下来 完全无痛 |
[07:36] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:41] | Was it not “pain-free”? | 这不是无痛的吗 |
[07:44] | No, it was pain-ful! | 不 痛死了 |
[07:46] | My God, they should call it “Pain-zine, now with a little wax.” | 我的天 这应该叫超痛脱一点点毛膏 |
[07:51] | Well, the girls in the satin nighties on the commercial… | 广告上穿缎子睡衣的女孩们 |
[07:54] | don’t seem to think it’s that bad. | 好像不觉得有这么痛 |
[07:56] | That’s because their nerves are probably deadened | 那是因为她们太笨 |
[07:57] | from being so stupid. | 所以神经都很大条 |
[08:00] | But you know, if you don’t believe me, please, be my guest. | 如果你不相信我的话 尽管自己试试看 |
[08:07] | Oh, my God! | 我的妈呀 |
[08:09] | Now are you glad we didn’t start with the bikini strips? | 这下你该庆幸我们没贴比基尼条了吧 |
[08:18] | Chloe, hi. | 克萝伊 嗨 |
[08:20] | Is this about me taking your watch? | 是因为我拿走你的手表吗 |
[08:23] | You took my watch? | 你拿了我的手表 |
[08:24] | I’m sorry. I do that. | 对不起 我有这种习惯 |
[08:27] | You keep it. | 你留着吧 |
[08:28] | Listen, did you tell anyone about us? | 听我说 你把我们的事跟别人说了吗 |
[08:31] | Oh, no, I feel like it really isn’t anybody’s business. You know? | 没有 我觉得不关别人的事 |
[08:34] | Exactly. So you didn’t mention anything to Isaac right? | 没错 那你也没有告诉艾塞克吧 |
[08:38] | I tell Isaac everything. | 我什么事都告诉艾塞克 |
[08:40] | You do? Of course you do. | 真的 那当然啦 |
[08:44] | Hi, Isaac. Isaac, hi. | 嗨 艾塞克 艾塞克 你好 |
[08:46] | You know, we haven’t actually met. | 我们还没有正式见过面 |
[08:48] | You dog! | 你个色狗 |
[08:52] | Yes, I suppose I am a dog. | 对 我想我是狗 |
[08:54] | But Issac, see I-I happen to have a girlfriend. | 不过艾塞克 我有个女朋友 |
[08:57] | Oh, right, that Rachel chick from the coffee place. | 对 咖啡馆的瑞秋 |
[08:59] | That’s the one. Listen, I don’t want to hurt her. | 就是她 我不想伤害她 |
[09:02] | Oh, hey, man, I know. It doesn’t matter how much we love them. | 我知道 不管我们有多爱她们 |
[09:05] | Monogamy is too cruel a rule. | 一夫一妻制真是太没有天理了 |
[09:10] | Listen, can you keep this information to yourself? | 听我说 可以请你保守这个秘密吗 |
[09:14] | No problem dude. We gotta look out for each other. | 没问题 我们要互相关照才行 |
[09:16] | We’re the same, you and me. | 咱们是一样的 你跟我 |
[09:21] | Actually, no, we’re not. | 其实 不 我们不一样 |
[09:24] | Yeah, we are. | 没错 一样的 |
[09:26] | No, we’re not. | 不 不一样 |
[09:29] | Yeah, we are. | 一样 |
[09:31] | No, we’re not. | 不一样 |
[09:32] | – Okay, we’re not. – Right. | -好 不一样 -这才对 |
[09:35] | But we are. | 不过我们是一样的 |
[09:38] | Fine. I just need to know that you’re not gonna tell your sister. | 好 我只想知道你不会告诉你妹妹 |
[09:42] | I can promise not to tell her again. | 我可以保证不会再跟她说 |
[09:49] | Jasmine? We met at Phoebe’s birthday party. | 洁丝敏 我们在菲比的生日派对见过 |
[09:52] | I’m Ross Geller. | 我是罗斯·盖勒 |
[09:54] | You did a bad thing! | 你做了一件坏事 |
[09:57] | – Yes, I did. – Very bad! | -没错 -非常坏 |
[09:59] | – Very bad. – Very very bad! | -非常坏 -非常非常坏 |
[10:01] | I’m agreeing with you. | 我完全同意你的话 |
[10:03] | Listen, did you happen to tell Phoebe yet? | 听我说 你告诉菲比没有 |
[10:06] | No. | 没 |
[10:07] | Ok. Jasmine, Please. Please don’t. | 好 洁丝敏 拜托你 不要说 |
[10:11] | I love my girlfriend very much | 我很爱我的女朋友 |
[10:13] | and I want more than anything to just work it out with her. Okay? | 我无比希望能跟她继续交往 明白吗 |
[10:17] | All right. | 好吧 |
[10:19] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢你 谢谢你 |
[10:20] | But you should probably talk to my roommate. | 不过你应该去找我的室友 |
[10:22] | Because I told him, and he knows Phoebe too. | 我跟他说了 他也认识菲比 |
[10:25] | Who’s your roommate? | 你的室友是谁 |
[10:27] | Gunther! | 甘瑟 |
[10:29] | Gunther, please tell me you didn’t say anything to Rachel | 甘瑟 请告诉我你没有告诉瑞秋 |
[10:32] | about me and the girl from the copy place. | 我跟影印店那个女孩的事 |
[10:35] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[10:37] | Was I not supposed to? | 难道我不该说吗 |
[10:59] | – We’re all right. – It’s okay. It’s okay. | -我们没事 -没事 没事 |
[11:02] | – We were just waxing our legs. – Off? | -我们只是在去腿毛 -把腿去掉吗 |
[11:07] | For your information, | 告诉你们 |
[11:08] | this happens to be a pain like no man will ever experience. | 男人永远不会经历这种痛苦 |
[11:12] | Yeah, well I don’t think you can make that statement, | 你最好不要说这种话 |
[11:13] | unless you’ve been kicked in an area | 除非你的重要部位 |
[11:15] | that God only meant to be treated nicely. | 曾经被狠狠踢过 |
[11:18] | Yeah, I-I think that women just have a | 对 我觉得只不过是女人的 |
[11:20] | lower threshold for pain than men, that’s all. | 痛感极限比男人低罢了 |
[11:23] | I mean, come on, it’s just a little wax. | 拜托 只不过是一点脱毛膏而已 |
[11:26] | Oh, yeah? Come here. | 是吗 过来 |
[11:29] | Oh, that’s mature. | 你太幼稚了 |
[11:33] | Okay, fine. So now I just pull it off? | 好的 现在撕掉就好了吗 |
[11:35] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[11:43] | Rachel, come on. Talk to me. Please! | 瑞秋 拜托跟我谈谈 求你了 |
[11:46] | Talk to you? I can’t even look at you right now. | 跟你谈 我连看都不想看你一眼 |
[11:48] | What? | 怎么了 |
[11:49] | Nothing. Nothing. | 没事 没事 |
[11:52] | – She said everything was okay. – What are they talking about? | -她刚还说没事了 -他们在说什么呢 |
[11:55] | Rachel. | 瑞秋 |
[11:56] | Just get away from me! | 你滚远一点 |
[11:57] | It was a mistake, I made a mistake, okay? | 那是个错误 我犯了个错 好吗 |
[11:59] | A mistake? What were you trying to put it in? | 犯错 你之前是想放进哪里 |
[12:02] | Her purse? | 她包里吗 |
[12:05] | Where did he put it? | 他放进哪里了 |
[12:11] | Ross, you had sex with another woman! | 罗斯 你跟另外一个女人上了床 |
[12:14] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[12:15] | I knew something had to be wrong, | 我早就知道有事 |
[12:17] | because my fingernails didn’t grow at all yesterday. | 我的指甲昨天一点都没长 |
[12:22] | Yeah, well, I guess they had a fight, and he got drunk… | 我想是他们吵了一架 他喝醉了 |
[12:25] | You guys knew about this and didn’t tell us? | 你们早就知道 却不跟我们说 |
[12:28] | He has sex and we get hit in our heads! | 他走桃花运 我们却要挨打 |
[12:31] | You know what, I want you to leave! Get outta here! Just get out! Now! | 我要你马上离开 滚出去 马上滚 |
[12:34] | No!! No!! | 不 不要 |
[12:34] | I wanna stay. I wanna talk about this. | 我要留下来 好好谈这件事 |
[12:36] | Okay! All right. How was she? | 好 她怎么样 |
[12:44] | – What? – Was she good? | -什么 -她功夫很厉害吗 |
[12:46] | Don’t answer that. | 不要回答 |
[12:50] | Come on, Ross, you said you wanted to talk about it. | 说啊 罗斯 你说你想谈 |
[12:52] | Let’s talk about it. How was she? | 那我们就来谈 她怎么样 |
[12:56] | – She was…. – Awful. Horrible! | -她… -很逊 糟透了 |
[12:57] | – She was not good. Not good. – She was nothing compared to you. | -不怎么样 -跟你没得比 |
[13:02] | She was different. | 她不一样 |
[13:06] | Good different? | 不一样的好吗 |
[13:09] | Nobody likes change. | 没有人喜欢改变 |
[13:12] | – Just stop! – What? Okay! Okay! Okay! | -够了 -干吗 好了好了好了 |
[13:15] | Should we do something? | 我们该做些什么吗 |
[13:17] | Yeah. Never cheat on Rachel. | 对 永远不要背着瑞秋偷腥 |
[13:21] | I’m sorry, okay? | 对不起 好吗 |
[13:22] | I’m sorry. I was disgusted with myself… | 我很抱歉 我当时也觉得自己恶心 |
[13:25] | and this morning I was so, I was so upset | 今天早上 我很难过 |
[13:28] | and then I got your message and I was so happy. | 然后收到你的留言 我好高兴 |
[13:30] | And all I wanted was to | 我一心只想 |
[13:31] | get her out of my apartment as fast as possible. | 尽快把她赶出我的公寓 |
[13:36] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[13:38] | What time did your little friend leave? | 你的小女朋友是几点离开的 |
[13:44] | Oh, my God. She was there? She was still there? | 我的天 她在场 她那时还在你家 |
[13:47] | She was in there when I was in there? | 我在你家的时候 她也在场 |
[13:54] | Listen, the important thing is she meant nothing to me. | 听我说 重点是她对我毫无意义 |
[13:58] | And yet she was worth jeopardizing our relationship! | 却值得你为她破坏我们的关系 |
[14:03] | I didn’t think there was a relationship to jeopardise. | 那时候我不知道我们还有关系 |
[14:06] | I thought we were broken up. | 我以为我们分手了 |
[14:07] | We were on a break. | 只是暂时分开一下 |
[14:09] | That, for all I knew would, could last forever. | 对我来说 那可能是一辈子 |
[14:11] | That to me is a breakup. | 对于我来说那就是分手 |
[14:12] | You think you’re gonna get out of this on a technicality? | 你想通过揪字眼来推卸责任吗 |
[14:14] | Look, I’m not trying to get out of anything, okay. | 听着 我没有推卸责任 |
[14:17] | I thought our relationship was dead. | 我以为我们的关系完了 |
[14:19] | Well, you sure had a hell of a time at the wake. | 所以你马上就去享艳福了 |
[14:24] | Y’know what, I don’t think we should listen to this anymore. | 我想我们不该再听下去了 |
[14:27] | What are you doing? We can’t go out there. | 你干嘛 我们不能出去 |
[14:29] | Why not? I’m hungry. | 为什么不行 我饿了 |
[14:33] | Because they’ll know we’ve been listening. | 因为他们会知道我们在偷听 |
[14:35] | God! And I have to hear about it from Gunther! | 老天 我还得从甘瑟那里听到这件事 |
[14:38] | Come on! Like I wanted him to tell you, | 拜托 好像我很期待让他告诉你似的 |
[14:40] | I ran all over the place trying to make sure that didn’t happen! | 我到处奔波 就是不想让你知道 |
[14:46] | Oh, that is so sweet. | 你好体贴 |
[14:49] | I think I’m falling in love with you all over again. | 我想我又重新爱上你了 |
[14:54] | Y’know what, I think we can go out there. | 我觉得我们可以出去 |
[14:56] | I mean they have more important things to worry about. | 他们有其它更重要的事要担心 |
[14:58] | Yeah, we’ll be fine. | 对啊 不会有事的 |
[14:59] | Rachel, I wanted to tell you. | 瑞秋 我本来想告诉你的 |
[15:01] | I thought I should. I did. | 我觉得我应该告诉你 真的 |
[15:03] | And then Chandler and Joey convinced me not to! | 但是钱德勒和乔伊叫我不要说 |
[15:10] | Wax the door shut. We’re never leaving. | 把门用腊条封起来 我们再也不走了 |
[15:14] | Hi, it’s Phoebe. | 喂 我是菲比 |
[15:15] | Listen someone’s gonna have to take my 9:00 with Mr. Rehack, | 请人帮我代班 李哈克先生九点的预约 |
[15:18] | ’cause it’s like 9:15 now, and I’m not there. | 因为现在已经九点一刻 我人还没到 |
[15:23] | Don’t you realise none of this would’ve ever happened if | 你不觉得 如果当时我没误会 |
[15:26] | I didn’t think at that same moment you were having sex with Mark? | 你和马克上床 这事就根本不会发生吗 |
[15:29] | All right. | 好吧 |
[15:31] | Let’s say I had slept with Mark. | 就说我跟马克上了床 |
[15:34] | Would you have been able to forgive me? | 你觉得可以原谅我吗 |
[15:38] | Yes, I would. | 我会的 |
[15:42] | You’d be okay if you knew that Mark had kissed me, | 你不介意马克吻我 |
[15:46] | and been naked with me and made love to me? | 跟我裸体相见 跟我做爱 |
[15:50] | Yes. | 对 |
[15:52] | You knew that our hot, sweaty, writhing bodies were… | 你知道我俩欲火焚身 汗湿翻滚的身体 |
[16:01] | Okay, okay, yeah, I would have been devastated… | 好吧 对 我会伤心欲绝 |
[16:03] | but I would still want to be with you. | 不过我还是想跟你在一起 |
[16:07] | Because, I mean, it’s you. | 因为 是你啊 |
[16:19] | What? | 怎么样 |
[16:21] | Come on, Rachel, tell me what you’re thinking. | 拜托 瑞秋 告诉我你在想什么 |
[16:27] | I’m thinking… | 我想 |
[16:32] | I’m gonna order a pizza. | 叫一个披萨 |
[16:36] | Order a pizza, like… | 叫一个披萨 意思是 |
[16:39] | “I forgive you”? | 我原谅你 |
[16:46] | Oh, man! | 老天 |
[16:48] | Pizza? | 披萨 |
[16:50] | I like pizza. | 我喜欢吃披萨 |
[16:54] | Put olives on the pizza. | 披萨上面放上橄榄 |
[17:01] | We could eat the wax! It’s organic! | 我们可以吃脱毛膏 那是有机的 |
[17:05] | Oh, great. Food with hair on it. | 太好了 连毛一起吃下去 |
[17:09] | No, not the used wax. | 不 我不是说用过的 |
[17:11] | Because that would be crazy? | 因为那样会很神经 |
[17:16] | Could I get in on that? Because I’m kind of hungry myself. | 可以算我一份吗 因为我也饿了 |
[17:20] | Fine. | 好 |
[17:21] | Yes, I’d like to order a large pizza. | 我想要一份大号的披萨 |
[17:24] | – No anchovies. – With extra anchovies. | -别放凤尾鱼 -多加一份凤尾鱼 |
[17:28] | That’s okay. I’ll pick them off. | 没关系 我挑掉就好了 |
[17:31] | Yeah, and could you please chop some up and put it right in the sauce? | 麻烦把凤尾鱼剁碎了 搅到酱汁里好吗 |
[17:40] | You can have the last piece if you want. | 你想吃的话 最后一块给你 |
[17:42] | Well, I should think so. You slept with someone. | 应该的 你跟别人上床了 |
[17:58] | They’re gonna get through this, aren’t they? | 他们应该会和好吧 |
[18:01] | Yeah. Come on, it’s Ross and Rachel. | 当然啦 他们是罗斯跟瑞秋 |
[18:04] | They’ve got to. | 他们非和好不可 |
[18:06] | What if they don’t? | 万一他们不能和好呢 |
[18:12] | You think I need a new walk? | 你们觉得我需要新的走路姿势吗 |
[18:18] | What? | 什么 |
[18:20] | Well, I’ve been walking the same way since high school. | 我从高中开始 走路的姿势都一样 |
[18:24] | You know how some guys walk into a room | 你知道有些人一踏进房间 |
[18:26] | and everybody takes notice? | 就吸引所有人的目光 |
[18:27] | I think I need a take-notice walk. | 我想我需要这种万众瞩目的走路姿势 |
[18:30] | Are you actually saying these words? | 你说这些话过大脑了吗 |
[18:37] | What, now you’re not even talking to me? | 你现在连话都不跟我说了吗 |
[18:42] | Look, Rachel, I’m sorry. Ok? | 听我说 瑞秋 对不起 |
[18:46] | I’m sorry. I was out of my mind. | 我很抱歉 我当时疯了 |
[18:48] | I thought I’d lost you. I didn’t know what to do. Come on! | 我以为我会失去你 我不知道如何是好 |
[18:50] | Come on, how insane must I have been to do something like this? | 不是疯到一定程度我绝不会做这种事 |
[18:53] | I don’t cheat, right? | 我从不偷情 不是吗 |
[18:55] | That’s not me. I’m not Joey! | 我不是这种人 我不是乔伊 |
[19:01] | Yeah, okay. | 好吧 算了 |
[19:07] | It’s three in the morning. | 凌晨三点了 |
[19:08] | They don’t know that I’ve come home yet. | 他们都没意识到我已经回家了 |
[19:11] | You notice how neither one of them aren’t wondering where I am? | 他俩谁都没奇怪我到哪里去了 |
[19:14] | You know, people can be so self-involved. | 人有时候就是只想到自己 |
[19:19] | You know what? You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[19:20] | I’m not the one that wanted that break. | 不是我要分开一下的 |
[19:23] | You’re the one that bailed on us. You’re the one | 是你放弃我们的 是你 |
[19:26] | that ran the moment when things got just a little rough. | 在事情稍有不顺的时候 就调头逃跑 |
[19:29] | – That’s… – That’s what? | -那 -那怎么样 |
[19:31] | – That is neither here nor there. – Okay, well here we are. | -这根本不是重点 -现在我们 |
[19:33] | Now we’re in a tough spot again, Rach. | 又到了进退两难的时刻 瑞秋 |
[19:35] | What do you wanna do? How do you want to handle it? | 你打算怎么办 你要怎么办 |
[19:37] | Do you wanna fight for us? Or, do you wanna bail? | 是努力解决问题 还是放弃 |
[19:42] | Look, I, | 听着 我 |
[19:45] | I did a terrible, | 我做了一件很过分 |
[19:47] | stupid, stupid thing, okay? | 很蠢很蠢的事 好吗 |
[19:50] | I’m sorry. I wish I could take it back, | 对不起 我希望能收回这个错误 |
[19:52] | but I can’t. | 但不可能 |
[19:54] | I just can’t see us throwing away | 我只是不能眼睁睁看着彼此放弃 |
[19:55] | something we know is so damn good. | 明知道很美好的感情 |
[19:59] | Rachel, I love you so much. | 瑞秋 我好爱你 |
[20:11] | No, Ross! Don’t! | 不要 罗斯 不要 |
[20:13] | You can’t just kiss me and think you’re gonna make it all go away. | 你不能吻我两下 就让整件事烟消云散 |
[20:17] | It doesn’t work that way. It doesn’t just make it better. Okay? | 事情不是这样的 这样没有用的 明白吗 |
[20:20] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[20:26] | I think you should go. | 我觉得你应该离开 |
[20:30] | What? | 什么 |
[20:31] | I really think you need to go now. | 我真的觉得你该走了 |
[20:36] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 |
[20:39] | This morning you said there was nothing so big | 今天早上你还说我们同心协力 |
[20:41] | that we couldn’t work past it together. | 没有过不去的难关 |
[20:42] | What the hell did I know? | 我那时候知道什么 |
[20:44] | Look, look, there’s got to be a way we can work past this. Okay. | 我们一定有办法度过这一关 好吗 |
[20:47] | I can’t imagine, I can’t imagine my life without you. | 我不能想像没有你的日子 |
[20:50] | You know. Without, | 知道吗 没有… |
[20:54] | without these arms, | 没有这双手臂 |
[20:57] | and your face, and this heart. | 你的面容和你的心 |
[21:00] | your good heart, Rach, and…. | 你善良的心 瑞秋 |
[21:06] | No. I can’t, | 不 我办不到 |
[21:09] | you’re a totally different person to me now. | 你在我眼里完全变了 |
[21:12] | I used to think of you as somebody | 我以前总觉得 你永远永远 |
[21:14] | that would never, ever hurt me. | 不会伤害我 |
[21:17] | Ever. | 永远不会 |
[21:20] | God, and now I just can’t stop picturing you with her. | 天哪 现在我满脑子都是你跟她的画面 |
[21:23] | I can’t. It doesn’t matter what you say | 我做不到 你说什么 |
[21:25] | or what you do, Ross. | 做什么都没用 罗斯 |
[21:27] | It’s just changed, everything. | 一切都不能回头了 |
[21:32] | Forever. | 永远不能 |
[21:42] | Yeah, but this can’t be it, I mean. | 不可能会这样 |
[21:51] | Then how come it is? | 那为什么会这样呢 |
[22:05] | They’ve been quiet for a long time. | 他们好久没动静了 |
[22:08] | Maybe she killed him. | 也许她把他杀了 |
[22:14] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[22:43] | Is that your new walk? | 这是你新的走路姿势吗 |
[22:49] | No. I really have to pee. | 不是 我快尿出来了 |