时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | What’s so funny? | 你在笑什么 |
[00:09] | Nothing. It’s an acting exercise. I’m practicing my fake laugh. | 没有 这是演技练习 我在练假笑 |
[00:18] | What? What’s so funny? | 你在笑什么 |
[00:23] | No, no. There’s none of that in here. | 不行 店里不准抽烟 |
[00:26] | Come on, man. At least let me finish this last one. | 别这样 兄弟 至少让我抽完这一根 |
[00:31] | OK, but only if you give me a drag. | 好 但你得分我一口 |
[00:35] | Okay. | 好的 |
[00:41] | Oh, dark mother, once again I suckle at your smoky teat. | 黑暗之母 我又吮吸到你冒烟的乳头了 |
[00:48] | No, no. Why don’t you hold on to that one. | 不用了 整根都给你吧 |
[00:59] | Okay, that’s like the least fun game ever. | 这是史上最不好玩的游戏 |
[01:03] | I’m really sick of your smoking, so I brought something… | 我受够了你吸烟 我带了一样东西 |
[01:06] | that is going to help you quit. | 可以帮助你戒烟 |
[01:15] | That patch is no good. | 这个戒烟贴布不好用 |
[01:21] | Come on, it’s a hypnosis tape. | 这是催眠录音带 |
[01:23] | This woman at work used it for two weeks straight | 我一个女同事听了两星期 |
[01:25] | and she hasn’t smoked since. | 就再也没抽过烟 |
[01:29] | What’s your problem? | 你有什么意见 |
[01:31] | Nothing. It’s just that hypnosis is beyond crap. | 没什么 只不过催眠是骗人的 |
[01:36] | Ross, I watched you get hypnotized in Atlantic City. | 罗斯 我在亚特兰大看过你被催眠 |
[01:39] | That guy did not hypnotize me, okay? | 那家伙没把我催眠 好吗 |
[01:42] | All right. Because you always pull your pants down and count to three | 是啊 你总是脱裤子数到三 |
[01:44] | and play “Wipe Out” on your butt cheeks. | 然后用屁股玩赛车游戏 |
[01:48] | All right, forget hypnosis. | 别用催眠了 |
[01:49] | The way to quit smoking | 想戒烟 |
[01:50] | is you have to dance naked in a field of heather… | 就得去石南地上裸舞 |
[01:53] | and then bathe in the sweat of six healthy, young men. | 然后用六个年轻壮丁的汗水沐浴 |
[01:57] | Or what my father calls “Thursday night.” | 我爸管这叫”周四夜狂欢” |
[02:07] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[02:12] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[02:14] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[02:17] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[02:21] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[02:25] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[02:27] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[02:30] | when the rain starts to pour. | 我会陪伴你 |
[02:32] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[02:35] | like I’ve been there before. | 像我以前那样 |
[02:37] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[02:41] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[02:50] | – Here you go. – Thanks. | -给你 -多谢 |
[02:51] | Oh, y’know what, I didn’t want cinnamon on this. | 不好意思 我没要加肉桂 |
[02:53] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[03:03] | Oh, my God! Frank! | 天哪 弗兰克 |
[03:06] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[03:08] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[03:10] | I would’ve called, but I lost your phone number. | 我本想先打电话 但是号码弄丢了 |
[03:13] | And then my mom locked me out of the house, so I couldn’t find it. | 我妈把我锁在门外 我没办法进去找 |
[03:17] | And then I tried to find a pay phone, | 我找了一部公共电话 |
[03:20] | and the receiver was cut off. | 话筒却被剪断了 |
[03:23] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[03:25] | Vandalism. | 有人破坏公物 |
[03:29] | But also, what happened between you and your mom? | 你和你妈怎么了 |
[03:33] | We got in a fight. She said that I was too immature to get married. | 我们吵了一架 她说我不够成熟不能结婚 |
[03:37] | – You’re getting married? – Yeah. | -你要结婚了 -是啊 |
[03:41] | My little brother’s getting married! | 我的弟弟要结婚了 |
[03:45] | I knew you’d be so cool about this. | 我就知道你会替我高兴 |
[03:48] | All right, do you wanna meet her? | 你想见她吗 |
[03:49] | Do l? | 你说呢 |
[03:51] | Do you? | 你想吗 |
[03:53] | Yeah, I do. | 当然想 |
[03:54] | Cool, all right. She’s just parking the truck. | 太好了 她正在停卡车 |
[03:58] | I gonna go get my fiancee, man! | 我去带我的未婚妻来 |
[04:04] | You know I’d have bet good money | 我就知道 |
[04:06] | that he’d be the first one of us to get married. | 我们之中 他会最早结婚 |
[04:10] | Isn’t it fantastic? | 这不是很棒吗 |
[04:11] | Yeah, but Pheebs, | 是啊 但菲比 |
[04:13] | don’t you think he’s a little young to get married? | 你不觉得他结婚稍嫌年轻吗 |
[04:14] | Well, he’s 18. | 他已经18岁了 |
[04:16] | Exactly, it’ll be illegal for him to drink at his own bachelor party. | 没错 他在告别单身派对上喝酒还算违法 |
[04:20] | Yeah, or to get a hooker. | 也不能找妓女 |
[04:23] | Always illegal, Joe. | 找妓女什么时候都违法 |
[04:27] | This is my fiancee… | 这是我的未婚妻 |
[04:30] | Mrs. Knight. | 奈特老师 |
[04:34] | That’s my sister. | 那是我姐姐 |
[04:35] | You know, it’s funny. | 说来好笑 |
[04:37] | Frank told me so much about you, | 弗兰克经常提到你 |
[04:38] | but you’re not how I pictured you at all. | 你却跟我想像的完全不一样 |
[04:43] | Yeah, I’m a big surprise. | 是啊 我很令人意外 |
[04:47] | Here, grab a seat. | 坐吧 |
[04:48] | So how did you guys meet? | 你们是怎么认识的 |
[04:51] | I was in Mrs. Knight’s…. | 我去上奈特老师的… |
[04:54] | I mean, Alice. Sorry. I always do that. | 我是说爱丽丝 抱歉 我老是叫错 |
[04:59] | I was in her home-ec class. | 我去上她的家政课 |
[05:02] | He was my best student. | 他是我最好的学生 |
[05:04] | She was my best teacher. | 她是我最好的老师 |
[05:15] | If that doesn’t keep kids in school, what will? | 真是让学生不跷课的好方法 |
[05:21] | And so now you guys are gonna be married? | 这么说你们要结婚了 |
[05:25] | Yeah. We talked about just living together but… | 是啊 我们本来只考虑同居 但是… |
[05:30] | we want have kids right away. | 我们想马上生小孩 |
[05:34] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[05:37] | Great! | 太好了 |
[05:39] | Kids. Frank, are you sure you’re ready for that? | 小孩 弗兰克 你真的准备好了吗 |
[05:44] | How hard can it be? | 能有多难 |
[05:45] | You know, I mean, babies. Who doesn’t want babies? Right? | 生宝宝 谁不想要小宝宝 对吧 |
[05:51] | And besides, I never had a dad around. | 而且我一直没有爸爸陪伴 |
[05:53] | And now I always will, | 以后就有了 |
[05:56] | because you know it’ll be me. | 因为我就是爸爸 |
[06:01] | You know I mean really, | 其实 |
[06:03] | we do realize that there’s an age difference between us. | 我们知道我们的岁数差很多 |
[06:05] | Good. Okay. Because you were acting like you didn’t. | 那就好 因为你看起来好像不知道 |
[06:08] | No, but when it comes to love, what does age matter? | 但是在爱情里 年龄不是问题 |
[06:19] | You are falling fast asleep. | 你正在进入梦乡 |
[06:21] | Deeper, deeper, deeper. | 越睡越沉 越睡越沉 |
[06:25] | You are now completely asleep. | 你已经完全睡着了 |
[06:27] | You don’t need to smoke. | 你不需要抽烟 |
[06:29] | Cigarettes don’t control you. | 香烟不能控制你 |
[06:33] | You are a strong, confident woman… | 你是坚强 有自信的女性 |
[06:36] | who does not need to smoke. | 你不需要抽烟 |
[06:39] | A strong, confident woman. | 坚强 有自信的女性 |
[06:44] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[06:45] | I just realized in the last year | 我刚发现去年 |
[06:46] | I’ve only gone out with two guys. Richard and Julio. | 我只和理查德 胡利欧交往过 |
[06:50] | You gotta help me out here, you gotta set me up. | 你得帮我牵线 |
[06:52] | You gotta get me back in the game. | 让我重回情场 |
[06:53] | That shouldn’t be a problem. | 应该没问题 |
[06:55] | I work in fashion, and all I meet are eligible straight men. | 我在时装界工作 身边全是适龄异性恋男人 |
[07:01] | Can I get you something else? | 你还要什么 |
[07:03] | How about a slice of cheesecake and a date, if you’re giving them out. | 一块芝士蛋糕和一次约会 如果有的话 |
[07:06] | Haven’t you and I covered that topic? | 我们不是谈过了吗 |
[07:09] | Come on, you just said to her… | 你刚才对她说 |
[07:10] | You only wanna go out with me… | 你想跟我约会 |
[07:12] | because of my blond wig, the big boobs, and in fact I serve you food. | 是因为我是金发 波霸 还端吃的给你 |
[07:16] | Well if that were true, I’d be dating my Aunt Ruth. | 那样的话 我找我姑姑就行了 |
[07:20] | And the two times we went out, it was plain awkward. | 我们一起出去两次 都蛮惨的 |
[07:24] | Come on, you think she should go out with me, don’t you? | 你也觉得她应该和我约会吧 |
[07:28] | Well, I mean… | 那个 我是说 |
[07:31] | You sure you wanna go out with her? | 你真的想跟她约会吗 |
[07:33] | That ain’t a pretty picture in the morning. You know what I mean? | 早上会惨不忍睹哦 知道我意思吧 |
[07:36] | That wig all in disarray, and boobs flung over the nightstand. | 假发乱成一团 假胸扔在床头柜上 |
[07:42] | I mean, really, think about it. | 你考虑一下 |
[07:45] | Oh, I will. | 我会的 |
[07:48] | No, I know. I know that this is Frank’s life, you know. | 我知道这是弗兰克的人生 |
[07:53] | I don’t wanna be judgmental, but it’s sick. | 我不想妄下断论 但这太变态了 |
[07:55] | It’s sick and wrong! | 而且大错特错 |
[07:58] | Pheebs. What, is it the age thing? | 菲比 怎么了 因为年龄吗 |
[08:00] | No, no, I’m fine with the age thing… | 我本来不在乎年龄 |
[08:02] | until it sticks its tongue down my little brother’s throat. | 直到她把舌头伸进我弟的喉咙 |
[08:06] | Pheebs, he seems to enjoy it. | 菲比 他看起来很爽 |
[08:10] | I mean you think he’s gonna enjoy it | 等他忙着帮 |
[08:12] | when he’s up to his elbows in diapers… | 一堆宝宝换尿布 |
[08:14] | of all the babies they have to have right away? | 你觉得他还会爽吗 |
[08:17] | This is not fair to Frank, and it’s not fair to the babies. | 这样对弗兰克不公平 也对宝宝不公平 |
[08:21] | You know what? It’s not good home economics. | 你知道吗 这也不是好的家政 |
[08:26] | Have you told him how you feel? | 你跟他说过你的感受吗 |
[08:29] | Yes. Not out loud. | 有 但没有说出声音 |
[08:32] | Pheebs, if you don’t tell him, | 菲比 如果你不说 |
[08:34] | soon he’s gonna be married, then you’re gonna hate yourself. | 他就要结婚了 你会恨你自己的 |
[08:37] | Yeah, but if I do tell him, then he’s gonna hate myself. | 我要是说了 他会恨我 |
[08:41] | Look at him and his mom. I can’t. | 你看看他和他妈妈 我不能说 |
[08:46] | But you guys can. Please you guys talk him out of it. | 但是你们可以 你们去劝阻他 |
[08:49] | No no… | 不行 |
[08:51] | Come on, you guys. | 拜托啦 |
[08:55] | You have nothing to lose. I have everything to lose. | 你们没有损失 我却会失去一切 |
[08:57] | Do you want me to lose everything? Everything? | 你们要我失去一切吗 失去一切 |
[09:03] | No. | 不想 |
[09:05] | Okay, I’m gonna go get Frank. | 好 我去找弗兰克 |
[09:09] | So we’re walking down the street, and I turn to you and say: | 刚才走在街上 我对你说 |
[09:14] | “Hey let’s go hang out at Totally Nude Nudes.” Remember? | “去脱衣酒吧坐坐” 记得吗 |
[09:17] | And then you turned to me you say, | 然后你对我说 |
[09:19] | “Nay, let’s just hang out at your place.” | “不 去你家就好了” |
[09:21] | Well, that was a nice move, dumb ass. | 好明智啊 猪头 |
[09:25] | I think you should definitely go out with this guy. | 你绝对该跟他约会 |
[09:27] | He doesn’t do anything for me. | 他对我一点吸引力也没有 |
[09:29] | Monica, last Saturday night, what happened on Walker, Texas Ranger? | 莫妮卡 上周六晚的《德州巡警》什么剧情 |
[09:34] | Walker was looking for this big busload of kids. | 沃克在找一车子的小孩 |
[09:39] | All right, I get your point. | 我懂你的意思了 |
[09:43] | I forgot the combination to this about a year ago. | 我一年前就忘了它的密码 |
[09:46] | I just carry it around. | 我只是带着装样子 |
[09:50] | You got any Chap Stick? | 你们有护唇膏吗 |
[09:53] | How are those tapes working out for you? | 录音带听得怎样 |
[09:54] | You know what? Pretty good. Good! I haven’t smoked yet today. | 很有效 我今天还没抽烟 |
[09:58] | I feel great and confident. That is a stunning blouse. | 我感觉清爽又有自信 好漂亮的上衣 |
[10:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:07] | – Here you go. – Thanks. | -拿去 -谢了 |
[10:09] | Okay, Mon, let’s give Pete a chance. | 莫妮卡 给彼特一个机会 |
[10:12] | He was funny. He seems really nice. | 他既风趣 人看起来也很好 |
[10:14] | That check thing was adorable. | 而且支票的事好可爱 |
[10:16] | What check thing? | 什么支票 |
[10:18] | As a joke, this customer at work who has a crush on me, | 餐厅有个喜欢我的顾客开玩笑 |
[10:21] | gave me a $20, 000 tip. | 给我两万元的小费 |
[10:23] | His number’s on the check. He just did it so I’d call. | 他的电话在支票上 他要我打给他 |
[10:26] | Pete Becker. Pete… | 彼特·贝克 彼特 |
[10:36] | Is this him? | 是他吗 |
[10:37] | That’s Bill Clinton. | 那是比尔·克林顿 |
[10:41] | Who’s he hugging? | 他抱着谁 |
[10:44] | Oh, my God. That’s Pete. Why is Bill hugging Pete? | 天哪 是彼特 总统为什么抱着彼特 |
[10:48] | This guy invented Moss 865. | 他发明了摩斯865 |
[10:50] | Every office in the world uses that program. | 全世界的公司都在用这个程序 |
[10:53] | – We use it! – There you go! | -我们也在用 -这就对了 |
[10:56] | Oh my God. Monica’s gonna go out with a millionaire. | 天哪 莫妮卡要跟百万富翁约会了 |
[10:59] | I’m not gonna go out with him. | 我才不跟他约会呢 |
[11:00] | Oh, my God. I can’t believe this is a real $20, 000 check. | 天哪 这居然是真的两万元支票 |
[11:03] | This is so exciting. | 好激动 |
[11:05] | Or incredibly offensive. | 或是令人火大 |
[11:07] | Yeah, sure. That too. | 对 也有 |
[11:22] | What? | 怎样 |
[11:25] | All we’re saying is, don’t rush into anything. | 我们的意思是 不要操之过急 |
[11:28] | Come on, think about it. You’re 18. Okay, she’s 44. | 你想想 你18岁 她44岁 |
[11:33] | When you’re 36, she’s gonna be 88. | 等你36岁 她就88岁了 |
[11:39] | You don’t think I know that? | 你以为我不知道吗 |
[11:43] | The point is… | 重点是 |
[11:46] | there’s a lot of women out there you haven’t even had sex with yet. | 你还可以跟很多女人上床 |
[11:49] | He’s right. He’s right. This is your time. You know? | 他说得对 这是你的天下 |
[11:52] | You’re young. You’re weird. Chicks dig that. | 你年轻 你古怪 女生最喜欢了 |
[11:56] | Okay, isn’t sex better when it’s with one person | 跟一个你很喜欢的人做 |
[11:59] | that you really really care about? | 感觉不是更棒吗 |
[12:01] | Yeah, in a poem, maybe. | 在诗里吧 |
[12:04] | No, the man’s right. That’s what I had with Rachel. | 不 他说得对 我跟瑞秋就是那样 |
[12:08] | You don’t have it anymore? | 现在没有了吗 |
[12:10] | No. I slept with someone else. | 没了 我跟别人上了床 |
[12:13] | Okay so wait. All right. So how did that make things better? | 等等 那样对事情有帮助吗 |
[12:19] | It didn’t. | 没有 |
[12:22] | What you used to have with Rachel is what I got with Alice. | 你跟瑞秋的感觉 就是我和爱丽丝的感觉 |
[12:25] | Now, what is that like? | 那是什么感觉 |
[12:27] | It’s so cool, man. | 很棒的感觉 |
[12:29] | It’s because being with her is | 因为跟她在一起 |
[12:31] | so much better than not being with her. | 比不跟她在一起快乐多了 |
[12:35] | Why can’t I find that? | 我为什么找不到 |
[12:37] | Don’t ask me. I had it and I blew it. | 别问我 我拥有过 却搞砸了 |
[12:39] | Well, I want it! | 我想要 |
[12:40] | You can have it. | 你一定可以拥有 |
[12:41] | I don’t know. Maybe I can’t. Maybe there’s something wrong with me. | 也许我不行 也许我有毛病 |
[12:44] | No, it’s out there, man. I’ve seen it! I got it! | 你会找到的 我见过 也拥有了 |
[12:49] | – Then, you hold on to it! – All right, man! | -那你就要好好把握 -好 |
[12:51] | All right! Congratulations, you lucky bastard! | 死小子 恭喜你 |
[12:55] | You’re Frank’s best man? | 你是弗兰克的伴郎 |
[12:59] | I couldn’t help it. Their love is so pure. | 我没办法 他们的爱好纯洁 |
[13:03] | What about you, huh? | 那你呢 |
[13:05] | I’m the ring bearer. | 我帮他拿戒指 |
[13:25] | Alice, hi, thanks. I’m so glad you could come. | 爱丽丝 多谢 你来了就好 |
[13:27] | Because I’ve got a real home-ec emergency. | 我有一个家政惨案 |
[13:30] | Oh, my God. Who died on this? | 天哪 谁死了 |
[13:33] | It’s a real “mustard-tastrophe.” | 芥末酱倒了 |
[13:36] | Can you help me? | 你有办法吗 |
[13:38] | Absolutely. Okay first, we’ll start with a little club soda and salt. | 当然有 先用苏打水加盐清洗 |
[13:42] | Then if that doesn’t work, then we can go back to… | 要是洗不掉 就可以试着 |
[13:44] | You know what? Forget it. It’s ruined. | 算了 已经毁了 |
[13:46] | No, no, never say that. | 别这么说 |
[13:47] | If you can’t get it out, then you can cut around the stain… | 要是洗不掉 就剪掉脏污部分 |
[13:49] | add a little lace, you make a stylish throw. | 缝一点蕾丝 就是一条漂亮的盖毯 |
[13:53] | Or instead, maybe you could just not marry my brother, Frank? | 又或者 你可以不要嫁给我弟弟弗兰克 |
[14:02] | Okay, that’s great. | 很好 |
[14:03] | But can we make it smaller? Can we make it fit on the head of a pin? | 能再小些吗 小到可以放在针尖上 |
[14:05] | I love when we make things fit on the head of a pin. | 我喜欢生产这种小东西 |
[14:08] | – Got it. – Okay. | -明白 -好的 |
[14:10] | You have Miss Monica Geller here. | 莫妮卡·盖勒小姐来访 |
[14:12] | Absolutely. Yeah, send her in. | 好的 让她进来 |
[14:18] | What the hell is this? | 这算什么意思 |
[14:20] | Hang on for a sec. I’ll talk to you in the morning? | 等一下 明天早上再谈 |
[14:23] | You got it. | 好的 |
[14:25] | I’m sorry. What? | 对不起 什么 |
[14:26] | Seriously. What’s this supposed to mean? | 说真的 这是什么意思 |
[14:28] | Well, you know, I never know how much to tip. | 我一直不会算小费 |
[14:34] | You suppose to double the tax. Not double the tax of Romania. | 把税乘以二 不是把罗马尼亚的税收乘以二 |
[14:39] | What’s the deal? Are you trying to buying me? | 什么意思 你要收买我吗 |
[14:41] | Is this the way you get girls to go out with you? | 你都这样约女孩子吗 |
[14:43] | I’m still here. | 我还在 |
[14:49] | You’re taking this all wrong. If I didn’t leave you that tip… | 你误会了 要是我没给这笔小费 |
[14:52] | you wouldn’t have come down here, we wouldn’t have this argument… | 你就不会来 我们不会争吵 |
[14:56] | – and there wouldn’t be this heat between us. – What? | -也不会有这种紧张的气氛 -什么 |
[14:59] | Come on, you gotta admit | 你得承认 |
[15:01] | that our relationship is hitting a new level now. | 我们的关系有进展了 |
[15:04] | ‘Cause you used to be like the chef and I was the customer. | 以前你是厨师 我是顾客 |
[15:06] | But now we’re like this couple that fights. | 现在我们是两个争吵的人 |
[15:10] | Okay, you’re a loon. | 你是个疯子 |
[15:13] | Look, forget the check, okay? I like you. | 别管这张支票了 我喜欢你 |
[15:17] | I think you’re great. | 我觉得你很棒 |
[15:20] | Come on, what do you say? | 怎么样 你什么感觉 |
[15:25] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:26] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[15:28] | I don’t wanna encourage this kind of behavior. | 我不想鼓励这种行为 |
[15:32] | One meal. That’s all I’m asking for. Please? | 我只求一顿饭 好吗 |
[15:36] | We go out, we eat. | 我们出去吃饭 |
[15:38] | If you don’t have a good time, I’ll give you 10 grand, we’re even. | 要是玩得不开心 我给你一万 我们扯平 |
[15:54] | Wait, no. Just put the mail down. It’s me. | 不 把信放下 是我 |
[15:59] | Sorry. Why were you just like all in the dark? | 对不起 你怎么不开灯 |
[16:04] | Your laundry smelled so good that I thought I’d curl up in it. | 你的衣服好香 我就窝在里面 |
[16:08] | – Is that all right? – Yeah, sure. | -没关系吧 -没关系 |
[16:10] | So how was your day? | 今天过得怎样 |
[16:12] | It’s just probably the worst one since I’ve been alive. | 可能是我有生以来最惨的一天 |
[16:18] | What? What happened? | 怎么了 |
[16:21] | Alice…. She called it off. | 爱丽丝改变心意了 |
[16:24] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[16:29] | Did she say why? | 她有说原因吗 |
[16:32] | No not really. Just that I was too young. | 没有 她只说我太年轻 |
[16:34] | You know but I don’t see how I could suddenly be too young… | 我怎么突然变年轻了 |
[16:37] | because I’m older than I was when we first got together. | 我可比我们刚交往时老成不少 |
[16:43] | Yeah, yeah, I know. | 是的是的 我知道 |
[16:45] | I don’t know. But you know what? | 不知道 但是你知道吗 |
[16:48] | Maybe it’s just all for the best. | 或许这样也好 |
[16:49] | Well, yeah, if the best is like unbelievable pain. | 是啊 如果”好”就是我好痛苦的话 |
[16:54] | Oh, sweetie. | 亲爱的 |
[16:56] | You know, I was just finally happy. | 我好不容易感到快乐 |
[16:59] | You know, for the first time in my life… | 这是生平第一次 |
[17:02] | after my dad left me… | 先是爸爸离开我 |
[17:05] | and then and then getting arrested for stealing those birds… | 然后偷鸟被逮捕 |
[17:11] | and then the whole punctured-lung thing. | 然后又肺穿孔 |
[17:15] | It’s still really hard to take deep breaths in cold weather… | 天气一冷 我还是很难深呼吸 |
[17:19] | but with Alice, all that stuff kind of went away. | 但是有了爱丽丝 这些都不见了 |
[17:24] | And now and now it’s gone, and I don’t know why. | 现在我失去了 却不知道原因 |
[17:30] | Well, I can tell you why. It’s because of me. | 我可以告诉你原因 是我害的 |
[17:35] | But you know what? I only did it because I love you, okay? | 不过我是爱你才这么做的 好吗 |
[17:42] | What? | 什么 |
[17:43] | I kind of had a little chat with Alice… | 我跟爱丽丝聊了一下 |
[17:46] | and I sort of made her see why you two shouldn’t be together. | 让她明白你们为何不能在一起 |
[17:50] | And you’re gonna see it too, one day. You really, really will. | 你总有一天也会明白的 真的 |
[17:53] | Wait a minute. This is because of you? | 等一下 是你造成的 |
[17:55] | – Okay. – Wait, no. | -好了 -等等 |
[17:58] | My mother didn’t want us to be together… | 我妈反对我们在一起 |
[18:00] | but the worst thing she every did was tie me to the porch. | 但是她顶多把我绑在门廊上 |
[18:05] | Okay, but… | 但是… |
[18:06] | You know what? I came to you because I thought you’d understand. | 我觉得你能了解 所以才来找你 |
[18:09] | No! | 怎么会 |
[18:12] | You know? | 知道吗 |
[18:14] | I would storm out of here right now… | 我很想立刻摔门走人 |
[18:16] | if I had some money or a place to go. | 但是我没钱 没地方去 |
[18:26] | Oh, my God! The millionaire’s here! | 天哪 百万富翁来了 |
[18:29] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[18:36] | Guys, please, I’m just gonna have dinner with him, okay? | 各位 别这样 我只是要跟他吃顿饭 |
[18:38] | Okay, just because he buys you dinner | 好吧记住了 他请你吃饭 |
[18:40] | does not mean you owe him anything. | 并不代表你欠他什么 |
[18:44] | I know. | 我知道 |
[18:46] | Okay, then get the lobster. | 那记得点龙虾 |
[18:59] | How much cash you got in your pocket now? | 你口袋里有多少现金 |
[19:03] | And that’s why I’m not inviting you in for a drink. | 所以我就不请你进来喝一杯了 |
[19:06] | – Bye. – Why not? Hey, come in for drink. | -拜 -进来坐一下嘛 |
[19:11] | – Where do you wanna go? – You like pizza? | -你想去哪里 -你喜欢吃披萨吗 |
[19:14] | – That sounds great. – I know a great little place. | -听起来不错 -有一家馆子不错 |
[19:24] | You’re not paying for the pizza. | 我不能让你付比萨钱 |
[19:26] | Come on, it’s only fair. You paid for the flight. | 我付吧 这样才公平 你出了机票钱 |
[19:30] | Is that enough lira? | 这些里拉够吗 |
[19:31] | I’d throw another 1000 on that. | 再丢个一千 |
[19:33] | – How much is that? – That’s about 60 cents. | -这些是多少 -大约六毛美金 |
[19:47] | Every night! | 每晚都这样 |
[19:52] | You don’t need to smoke. | 你不需要抽烟 |
[19:54] | Cigarettes don’t control you. | 香烟不能控制你 |
[19:57] | You are a strong, confident woman… | 你是坚强 有自信的女性 |
[20:00] | who does not need to smoke. | 你不需要抽烟 |
[20:03] | A strong, confident woman… | 坚强 有自信的女性 |
[20:07] | who does not need to smoke. | 不需要抽烟 |
[20:19] | Hey, Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[20:21] | Look, okay, I know that you think I did this like totally evil thing. | 我知道你觉得我做了大坏事 |
[20:26] | But I so didn’t. | 但是我没有 |
[20:28] | There’s someone’s here who I think can explain this better than I can. | 有一个人可以解释得比我清楚 |
[20:37] | Hi, Frank. | 嗨 弗兰克 |
[20:43] | Hi, Mrs. Knight. | 嗨 奈特老师 |
[20:48] | Phoebe’s right, Frank. | 弗兰克 菲比说得对 |
[20:50] | I know it’s hard to hear, | 这话不中听 |
[20:52] | but it would’ve been wrong to go through with it. | 但我们不该结婚 |
[20:54] | I was being selfish. | 我太自私了 |
[20:56] | Even though we want the same things right now… | 尽管我们现在追求相同的东西 |
[21:00] | in the future, we may not. | 未来却不见得如此 |
[21:04] | – Is that what it is? – Yes, but not just that. | -对不对 -对 但不止如此 |
[21:08] | Right, not just that. | 不止如此 |
[21:12] | Even though we love each other as much as we do… | 虽然我们现在非常相爱 |
[21:18] | nonetheless…. | 然而 |
[21:22] | Nonetheless. | 然而 |
[21:28] | You’re too young to… | 你还太年轻 |
[21:31] | to really know what you want. | 不知道你究竟要什么 |
[21:34] | That’s right, exactly. | 没错 就是这样 |
[21:40] | All right, that’s a goodbye kiss. That’s good. | 你们在吻别 很好 |
[21:44] | Bye-bye. | 再见 |
[21:47] | The important thing is, is that you see what I’m saying. | 重要的是 你了解了我的意思 |
[21:50] | You know, just you know. | 知道吧 知道吧 |
[21:51] | This is clearly wrong. | 这么做明显是错的 |
[21:55] | Okay, I’ve decided I’m gonna let this happen. | 好吧 我决定袖手旁观了 |
[21:59] | Can I just get my purse? | 能让我拿下皮包吗 |
[22:01] | Okay, all right, good. | 好吧 算了 |
[22:08] | Cigarettes don’t control you. | 香烟不能控制你 |
[22:10] | You are a strong, confident woman… | 你是坚强 有自信的女性 |
[22:14] | who does not need to smoke. | 你不需要抽烟 |
[22:19] | Joey’s your best friend. | 乔伊是你最要好的朋友 |
[22:23] | You wanna make him a cheese sandwich every day. | 你要每天为他做芝士三明治 |
[22:29] | And you also wanna buy him hundreds of dollars worth of pants. | 你还要送他价值几百块的裤子 |