时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | -Here you go. -Thank you. | -你的咖啡 -谢谢 |
[00:07] | “Say, Rachel…I was wondering | 是这样 瑞秋 我在想 |
[00:09] | if you’d like go to a movie with me sometime… | 有空要不要一起去看电影 |
[00:11] | as my lover.” | 以情侣的身份 |
[00:16] | Too out there. | 太明显了 |
[00:18] | “Maybe you’d just like to get something to eat with me sometime… | 或者我们改天一起去吃饭 |
[00:22] | as my lover.” | 以情侣的身份 |
[00:25] | – Hi. – Hi. All right, let’s go shopping. | -嗨 -嗨 走吧 买东西去 |
[00:30] | Before we go, you know, there’s something I need to say… | 走之前 我有话要说 |
[00:33] | Oh, OK. | 好吧 你说 |
[00:38] | I’ve kind of had this crush on you. | 我很喜欢你 |
[00:42] | But, since you were with Ross, I didn’t do anything about it. | 但以前你跟罗斯在一起 我就没有表白 |
[00:44] | But, now that you’re not, I’d really like to ask you out sometime. | 但既然你们分手了 我真的想约你出去 |
[00:50] | So that’s what I’m doing… now. | 所以 我现在就是在…约你 |
[01:09] | I dropped a cup. | 我掉了一个杯子 |
[01:17] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[01:22] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[01:24] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[01:27] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[01:31] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[01:34] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[01:37] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[01:40] | when the rain starts to pour. | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:42] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:45] | like I’ve been there before. | 像我以前那样 |
[01:47] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:50] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[02:00] | You know, that’s why within a few years, | 正因如此 几年内 |
[02:02] | voice recognition gonna be pretty much standard on any computer. | 语音识别系统将成为电脑的基本配置 |
[02:06] | You know, so you could be, like, “Wash my car.” “Clean my room.” | 你可以说”去洗车” “去打扫房间” |
[02:11] | It’s not gonna be able to do any of those things, | 电脑办不到这些 |
[02:12] | but it’ll understand what you’re saying. | 但是听得懂 |
[02:16] | – Oh, this was so great. – Yeah, it was. | -好棒哦 -是啊 |
[02:21] | All right, then. | 就这样吧 |
[02:23] | Bye. | 再见 |
[02:31] | Hello, people who do not live here. | 你们好啊 来串门的人 |
[02:38] | I gave you a key for emergencies. | 我给你们备用钥匙是有急事用的 |
[02:40] | We were out of Doritos. | 我们没有玉米片了 |
[02:44] | Hey, how’d the date go with Mr. Millionaire? | 跟百万富翁的约会如何 |
[02:47] | “Mr. Millionaire. New, from Snooty Playthings. | 骄傲玩具公司全新推出”百万富翁先生” |
[02:50] | Third wife sold separately.” | 三姨太单独发售 |
[02:53] | He’s great. I mean we have such a good time together. | 他很棒 我们在一起很开心 |
[02:57] | He’s so funny and so sweet. | 他风趣又体贴 |
[02:59] | And I’m not attracted to him at all! | 而我对他没半点兴趣 |
[03:03] | – Still? – No! | -还没兴趣吗 -没有 |
[03:04] | It’s driving me crazy. | 我快疯了 |
[03:05] | In every other way, he’s like the perfect guy. | 他各方面都很完美 |
[03:08] | He has everything. Plus, he actually has everything. | 他什么都不缺 他真的什么都有 |
[03:12] | Life-sized Imperial StormTroopers from Sharper Image? | 真人大小的《星球大战》帝国冲锋队模型呢 |
[03:15] | Two. | 两套 |
[03:18] | Can Joey and I put them on and fight? | 乔伊和我可以穿起来对打吗 |
[03:22] | Oh, Mommy! Oh, Daddy! I am a big old baddy! | 老妈 老爸 我是超级坏小子 |
[03:27] | Oh, Mommy! Oh, Daddy! I am a big old baddy! | 老妈 老爸 我是超级坏小子 |
[03:36] | I guess he must’ve gotten the part in that play. | 看来他一定接到那个舞台剧了 |
[03:39] | Either that, or Gloria Estefan was right. | 或者葛洛丽亚·伊斯特芬唱得对(歌手) |
[03:41] | Eventually, the rhythm is going to get you. | 人们迟早会随着这旋律起舞 |
[03:49] | – Joe, how’s it going? – Good. | -乔伊 你好吗 -很好 |
[03:57] | – Hey. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[03:58] | So you’re playing Adrianne? | 这么说你演爱德莉安是吗 |
[04:01] | Yes. Are you one of the retarded cousins? | 对 你是那些智障表亲中的一个吗 |
[04:06] | No. I’m playing your husband, Victor. | 不是 我演你的丈夫维克多 |
[04:08] | I’m Joey Tribbiani. | 我是乔伊.崔比安尼 |
[04:09] | Hi. Nice to meet you. Kate Miller. | 很高兴认识你 我叫凯特.米勒 |
[04:18] | So the play’s pretty great, huh? | 这个剧本很棒吧 |
[04:22] | Oh, yeah. I love Jennifer Banberry’s work. | 是啊 我好喜欢珍妮佛·班贝利的作品 |
[04:24] | She’s so brilliant incisive when it comes to | 她尤其擅长 |
[04:26] | deconstructing the psyche of the American middle class. | 精确解构美国中产阶级的心态 |
[04:29] | Oh, forget about it. She rocks! | 少说没用的 总之她特厉害 |
[04:36] | Where do I know you from? | 我在哪里见过你 |
[04:39] | Dr. Drake Ramoray? | 德雷克·拉莫瑞医生 |
[04:43] | Days of our Lives? | 《我们的日子》 |
[04:44] | Voted most datable | 《少年风尚》票选为 |
[04:46] | neurosurgeon by Teen Beat? | 最想与其约会的神经外科医生 |
[04:49] | No, that’s not it. | 不是那个 |
[04:51] | So you’re a soap actor. | 原来你是肥皂剧演员 |
[04:54] | This must be exciting for you, being in a real play. | 能演出舞台剧 你一定很兴奋吧 |
[04:57] | Hey, I’ve done plays before. I’m a serious actor. | 我也演过舞台剧 我是专业演员 |
[05:02] | That infomercial! | 那个电视购物广告 |
[05:05] | For the milk-carton-spout thing! | 牛奶盒专用倒出器那个 |
[05:07] | You’re the guy who doesn’t know how to pour milk! | 你是那个不会倒牛奶的人 |
[05:12] | I actually can pour milk. But I got you believing that I couldn’t. | 我其实会倒牛奶 但我把你骗了 |
[05:16] | Now, see, that’s acting. | 这就是演技 |
[05:18] | Right. At the end, you choked on a cookie. | 最后你还被饼干噎到了 |
[05:21] | Yeah, that was real. | 那是真的 |
[05:24] | -I cannot believe Mark asked you out. -I know. | -真不敢相信马克居然约你出去 -是啊 |
[05:28] | So what are you gonna tell him? | 那你要怎么回答 |
[05:29] | Well, I told him I would think about it, but I’m gonna tell him no. | 我跟他说我会考虑 但是我会拒绝 |
[05:36] | I think I’d say no to anybody right now. | 我想现在我会拒绝任何人 |
[05:42] | But it was so strange. I mean, I ‘m standing there with this | 好奇怪 这样一个 |
[05:46] | charming, cute guy who’s asking me to go out with him… | 迷人 英俊的男人约我出去 |
[05:50] | which I’m allowed to do and I felt guilty, | 而且我也可以去 但我却有罪恶感 |
[05:54] | You know like I’d be cheating on Ross or something. | 仿佛那样是背叛罗斯似的 |
[05:57] | Wow. So, okay, maybe that means that you’re not over Ross yet | 也许这代表 你还没对罗斯忘情 |
[06:02] | and you have issues with your father. | 而且还有恋父情结 |
[06:08] | I don’t have issues with my father. | 我没有恋父情结 |
[06:10] | Okay. So it’s probably just the Ross thing then. | 那可能只是罗斯的问题了 |
[06:14] | I hate this woman! I hate her! | 我恨这个女人 我恨她 |
[06:16] | She told everyone in the company about that infomercial… | 她在剧组里到处宣扬购物广告的事 |
[06:19] | and now they all keep asking me to open their drinks! | 现在大家都跑来找我开饮料 |
[06:22] | And whenever I can’t do it, they’re all, like, | 每次我打不开 他们就都 |
[06:25] | like laughing at me! | 都笑我 |
[06:30] | – Hello. – Hey. | -你们好 -嘿 |
[06:32] | So Rachel called. | 瑞秋打电话来 |
[06:35] | Wants to see me. | 说想见我 |
[06:38] | Going over in a minute. | 我待会就要过去 |
[06:40] | What do you think she wants? | 你觉得她有什么事 |
[06:42] | Maybe the crazy fog has lifted… | 也许她茅塞顿开 |
[06:45] | and she realizes that life without me… | 发现没有我的人生 |
[06:48] | are sucks. | 是黑白的 |
[06:50] | It’s possible. You are very lovable. | 有可能 你很可爱 |
[06:53] | I’d miss you if I broke up with you. | 要是我跟你分手 也会想你的 |
[06:57] | Just trying to be supportive. | 我只是想表达支持 |
[07:00] | Be supportive like a guy. | 请以男人的方式来表达 |
[07:02] | If I broke up with you, I’d miss you. | 要是我跟你分手 也会想念你 |
[07:11] | You wanted to see me? | 你找我 |
[07:18] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[07:20] | Here’s a box of your stuff. | 这一盒是你的东西 |
[07:25] | what? | 什么 |
[07:26] | It’s just like hats and a shirt and CD’s. | 就是几顶帽子 一件衣服 几张唱片 |
[07:30] | Just sort of stuff that you’ve left here. | 一些你留在这里的东西 |
[07:32] | What are you doing? Are you trying to hurt me or something? | 你想干什么 这是想伤害我还是怎样 |
[07:36] | No. | 不是 |
[07:38] | Ross. | 罗斯 |
[07:41] | It just seems that, you know, | 只是… |
[07:43] | it’s time we move on. I mean, don’t you think? | 我们该放下过去了 你不同意吗 |
[07:49] | – Yes. – Yeah. | -同意啊 -那就好 |
[07:51] | Yes, I do. I really do. | 我非常同意 |
[07:57] | This was a gift. | 这是我送你的礼物 |
[08:00] | Ross. You got that for free from the museum gift shop. | 罗斯 那是博物馆礼品店的赠品 |
[08:04] | It’s still a gift. I got it from the “gift” shop. | 一样是礼物 我是从”礼品店”拿到的 |
[08:10] | Okay! All right! Give me the mug! I’ll keep the mug! | 好 杯子给我 我留着就是了 |
[08:13] | No, you know, don’t do me any favors. | 不 不必假好心 |
[08:15] | In fact…where’s the rest of my stuff? | 我想问 我的其它东西呢 |
[08:19] | Like my…. | 比如说… |
[08:21] | This book is mine! | 这本书是我的 |
[08:26] | And that T-shirt you sleep in? I’d like that back too. | 你当成睡衣穿的T恤呢 我要拿回来 |
[08:29] | Yes, I do. | 我就要 |
[08:32] | You know how much I love that T-shirt. | 你明知我很喜欢那件衣服 |
[08:35] | You never even wear that T-shirt. | 你根本没穿过 |
[08:38] | I’m just trying to help you “move on.” | 我是在帮你往前走 |
[08:42] | Oh, you are a petty man. | 你真小气 |
[08:44] | – You are a petty, petty… – Petty… | -非常 非常小气… -小气… |
[08:48] | – small… – small… | -小心眼… -小心眼… |
[08:52] | You are so just doing this out of spite. | 你这么做就是为了泄愤 |
[08:56] | No no no, I’m gonna wear this all the time! I love this shirt! | 才不是 我会一直穿着 我爱这件衣服 |
[09:00] | You haven’t worn that T-shirt since you were 15! | 你15岁后就没穿过了 |
[09:04] | It doesn’t even fit you anymore! | 根本塞不下 |
[09:05] | – Oh, yeah-yeah… – Yeah-yeah… | -是吗 是吗 -就是 就是 |
[09:07] | OK, OK. | 好吧 好吧 |
[09:22] | If you don’t mind, I’m gonna take the rest of my stuff… | 不好意思 我要把其它东西拿走了 |
[09:25] | and “relax”…in my favorite shirt. | 然后穿着我最爱的衣服 去放松一下 |
[09:32] | You have a pleasant evening. | 祝你今晚愉快 |
[09:44] | So you’re, like, a zillionaire. | 这么说 你是亿万富翁 |
[09:47] | And you’re our age. You’re our age. | 却跟我们差不多大 差不多大啊 |
[09:51] | You know what? You should buy a state… | 知道吗 你应该买下一个州 |
[09:54] | and then just name it after yourself. | 然后用你的名字给它命名 |
[09:57] | Like, “Pete Dakota”? | 比如”彼特达科他州” |
[10:00] | Or “Mississi-Pete.” | 或是”密西西彼特州” |
[10:04] | I got it: “Pete Chicago.” | 我想到了 “彼芝加哥” |
[10:08] | That’s not a state, Joe. | 芝加哥不是州 乔伊 |
[10:11] | Oh, and “Mississi-Pete” is? | 那”密西西彼特”就是吗 |
[10:15] | I gotta go. So I’ll see you guys later. | 我该走了 改天见 |
[10:18] | -Ok. – You’re our age. | -好的 -你居然跟我们差不多大 |
[10:23] | – So are we on for tomorrow? – Absolutely. | -那我们明天照旧 -好的 |
[10:28] | Now, get out of here, you! | 快走吧 |
[10:36] | Okay, I’m running out of places I can touch him. | 我快要没地方可以摸了 |
[10:40] | Is something wrong with me? | 我是有什么毛病吗 |
[10:42] | Why am I only attracted to guys with there’s no future? | 为何我总是喜欢与之没有未来的人 |
[10:44] | Either they’re too old, or they’re too young. | 不是太老 就是太小 |
[10:48] | And there’s Pete, who’s crazy about me…… | 而彼特这么喜欢我 |
[10:50] | and he’s absolutely perfect, and there’s zip going on! | 又这么完美 我却一点感觉也没有 |
[10:54] | Seriously, does it sound like something’s wrong with me? | 真的 你们觉得我是不是有什么毛病 |
[10:56] | Yeah, kind of. | 好像是有点 |
[11:01] | Happy? Is that what I’m supposed to be, Vic? | 开心 我应该感到开心吗 维克 |
[11:04] | Happy? | 开心 |
[11:05] | Why don’t you tell me what you’re supposed to be? | 不如你来告诉我你该有什么感觉 |
[11:07] | Because I sure as hell can’t figure it out! | 因为我实在搞不懂 |
[11:10] | I talk to you, and nothing! | 我们的交谈没有感情 |
[11:13] | You look at me, and it’s nothing! | 你看着我的眼神没有感情 |
[11:19] | Nothing. | 一点都没有 |
[11:23] | Tasty. | 有意思 |
[11:25] | I’m really starting to feel like you guys have a history. It’s nice. | 我开始觉得你们有渊源了 很好 |
[11:30] | – I have a question about this scene. – Yes? | -我对这场戏有个疑问 -怎样 |
[11:33] | I don’t understand why Adrianne’s attracted to Victor. | 我不理解爱德莉安为什么会喜欢维克多 |
[11:37] | Peel the onion. | 抽丝剥茧 |
[11:40] | First of all, he’s good-looking. | 首先 他很帅 |
[11:44] | I think my character needs a little bit more of a reason than that. | 我的角色需要更好的理由 |
[11:47] | Hey, how about this one? It says so in the script! | 我来告诉你个理由 因为剧本这么写的 |
[11:53] | You know I don’t know why my character likes you either. | 我也不明白我的角色为什么喜欢你 |
[11:56] | I mean, it says in the script here that you’re a bitch. | 剧本上说你是个贱人 |
[12:00] | – It doesn’t say that in the script. – It does in mine. | -剧本上没写 -我这本有 |
[12:06] | I can blow-dry it, I can put gel on it. It doesn’t matter. | 我吹干 上发胶 还是一样 |
[12:09] | I still wind up with this little… | 头顶上还是有一撮 |
[12:11] | cowlick-y thing on the middle part of my head. It’s so annoying. | 梳不平的头发 烦死人了 |
[12:16] | – Does it bug you? – You bug me. | -你看了烦不烦 -你比较烦 |
[12:31] | Is there any chance you didn’t see that? | 你会不会刚好没看到 |
[12:37] | Ross, you gotta stop, okay? | 罗斯 别再看了 |
[12:40] | You can’t just stare through the peephole for three hours. | 你不能在猫眼那儿瞄上三小时 |
[12:45] | You’re gonna get peep-eye. | 你会得偷窥眼的 |
[12:48] | I knew it. I knew it. I always knew she liked him. | 我就知道 我就知道她喜欢他 |
[12:52] | She’d say no,but here we are. | 她一直否认 结果呢 |
[12:54] | We just broke up, first thing she does! | 我们才刚分手 她就变心了 |
[12:56] | – You didn’t “just break up.” – It’s been, like, three weeks! | -你们可不是”才刚”分手 -才三个星期 |
[13:00] | You slept with somebody three hours after you thought you broke up. | 你跟她分手后不到三小时就跟别人上床了 |
[13:04] | I mean, bullets have left guns slower. | 连子弹出膛都没这么快 |
[13:08] | Here they come! Here they… | 他们回来了 他们 |
[13:10] | If she kisses him good night, I’m gonna kill myself. I swear. | 要是她跟他吻别 我发誓我会自杀的 |
[13:13] | I can’t watch. | 我看不下去了 |
[13:16] | Come on. Date over! Date over! | 约会该结束了 该结束了 |
[13:19] | – Here we go. She’s going in. – Okay. | -没事 她要进去了 -好的 |
[13:22] | She’s going in. | 她要进去了 |
[13:23] | Wait! He’s going in! | 等等 他也要进去了 |
[13:26] | He’s going in!The door’s closed! | 他进去了 门关了 |
[13:30] | I can’t see anything with the door closed! | 门关着我什么都看不到 |
[13:32] | And the inventor of the door rests happily in his grave. | 门的发明者可以安息了 |
[13:37] | I have to do something. I have to stop it! | 我得想个办法 我得阻止他们 |
[13:39] | – Stop what? – I don’t know. | -阻止什么 -我不知道 |
[13:41] | But I ah, I have the feeling that my being there will do it. | 但我觉得我到他们屋里就想明白了 |
[13:44] | I’ll go over and I will borrow something! Juice! I need juice! | 我要过去借东西 果汁 我要喝果汁 |
[13:48] | No! You can’t! | 不行 |
[13:51] | They must be stopped! | 一定要阻止他们 |
[13:52] | I am your friend and I am not gonna let you do this! | 我是你的朋友 我不会让你这么做的 |
[13:56] | You are surprisingly strong! | 你还真强壮 |
[13:58] | I need juice! People need juice! | 我要喝果汁 人都要喝果汁 |
[14:01] | – Look, man… – People need juice! | -听着 伙计 -人都要喝果汁 |
[14:03] | – Listen to me! – Juice! I need… | -听我说 -果汁 我要喝… |
[14:09] | She’s moving on. Okay? | 她放下过去了 |
[14:11] | If it’s not this guy, it’s gonna be somebody else. | 就算不是他也会有别人 |
[14:14] | And unless you’re thinking about subletting my peephole… | 除非你打算租下这个猫眼 |
[14:16] | you’re gonna have to get used to | 否则你就得 |
[14:18] | the fact that the relationship is over! | 面对分手的事实 |
[14:21] | Okay, man? It’s over. | 好吗 兄弟 结束了 |
[14:27] | Yeah. Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:29] | Okay. | 那就好 |
[14:30] | It’s just I miss her so much. | 我真的很想她 |
[14:34] | I know. | 我知道 |
[14:38] | Why do your coffee mugs have numbers on the bottom? | 咖啡杯底为什么都有编号 |
[14:41] | Oh, that’s so Monica can keep track. | 这样莫妮卡才方便追踪 |
[14:43] | That way if one of them’s missing, | 要是少了一个 |
[14:44] | she can be like, “Where’s number 27?” | 她就可以说 “27号杯呢” |
[14:55] | – You know what?- No, and I don’t think I’m gonna want to. | -你知道吗 -不知道 也不想知道 |
[15:00] | – I can’t do this. – Yeah, yeah. That’s what I didn’t want to know. | -我办不到 -我就是不想知道这件事 |
[15:04] | Oh, Mark, I’m just doing this for the wrong reasons, you know? | 马克 我的出发点是错的 |
[15:08] | I’m just doing it to get back at Ross. | 我只是想报复罗斯 |
[15:11] | I’m sorry. It’s not very fair to you. | 对不起 这样对你不公平 |
[15:15] | Fair, shmair. You know? | 去他的公平 |
[15:18] | Look, you wanna get back at Ross, I am here for you. | 你想报复罗斯 尽管找我 |
[15:23] | Really. No, no. I say | 真的 要我说 |
[15:25] | I say we get back at him right here on this couch. Right here! | 我们就在这张沙发上报复他吧 |
[15:31] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[15:34] | I’m sorry about this. | 很抱歉 |
[15:37] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[15:41] | – You sure? – Yeah. | -你确定 -是的 |
[15:45] | I can just go home and get back at him by myself. | 我可以回去自己报复他 |
[15:52] | …and should become the penicillin of the 21st century. | …它将成为21世纪的青霉素 |
[15:55] | And so today, this hospital is about to take major steps… | 所以今天 本院将迈出领导改革的 |
[15:58] | toward leading that revolution. | 关键一步 |
[16:02] | Can I ask you something? | 问你一件事 |
[16:09] | Where are we? | 目前是什么状况 |
[16:11] | Well, with all these doctors and nurses… | 有这么多医生和护士在场 |
[16:14] | I’m gonna say, “Midget Rodeo.” | 应该是侏儒马术表演 |
[16:17] | Just tell me the truth. | 跟我说实话 |
[16:20] | OK. | 好吧 |
[16:24] | You know, I don’t think I told you this but… | 我应该没有告诉你 但是 |
[16:27] | I just recently got out of a really serious relationship. | 我刚结束一段很认真的感情 |
[16:31] | Oh, right. Wasn’t that a year ago? | 那不是都一年前的事了吗 |
[16:35] | So I did tell you. | 原来我说过了 |
[16:37] | Okay, you know? That’s not really the thing. | 其实不是这个原因 |
[16:39] | The thing is that right now | 原因是目前 |
[16:41] | I’m just in a place in my life where I just need to focus on me. | 我只想把注意力放在自己身上 |
[16:45] | – Do you know what I mean? – Oh, I know what are you mean. | -你懂吗 -我懂 |
[16:49] | I so want to be attracted to you. | 我也想对你有兴趣 |
[16:51] | But you’re not. Okay. Good. | 但是你没有 好了 没事 |
[16:54] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[16:57] | You know what, don’t be, it’s not, | 知道吗 不必抱歉 |
[17:00] | don’t be, because it’s not so bad. | 不必抱歉 没有那么糟 |
[17:03] | It’s not? | 真的 |
[17:04] | Yeah. I know I’m no Jon Bon Jovi. | 我又不是约翰·邦乔维(摇滚明星) |
[17:10] | Or someone you find attractive. | 或是对你有吸引力的人 |
[17:13] | I just think, you know… | 我只是觉得 |
[17:16] | that you might end up feeling differently. | 你的感觉或许会变 |
[17:22] | I don’t want this to come out wrong but… | 你别误会 但是 |
[17:26] | you seem awfully confident for a guy | 以被拒绝的人来说 |
[17:28] | I just told I wasn’t attracted to. | 你还真有自信 |
[17:29] | Stupidly charming, isn’t it? | 傻得很可爱吧 |
[17:33] | Listen, let’s… You wanna get something to eat? | 要不要去吃饭 |
[17:36] | This place is kind of depressing. | 这里太令人沮丧了 |
[17:39] | Now the man who made all of this possible, | 我们欢迎幕后功臣 |
[17:42] | Mr. Peter Becker. | 彼特·贝克先生 |
[17:45] | One second. | 等一下 |
[17:53] | I don’t think this town is big enough for the both of us to relax in. | 一山不容二虎 |
[18:02] | Draw! | 拔枪 |
[18:07] | I wasn’t doing anything. | 我什么也没做 |
[18:15] | What did she do now? | 她又怎么了 |
[18:17] | Just because she went to Yale drama, | 她不过在耶鲁大学读过戏剧系 |
[18:20] | she thinks she’s like the greatest actress…since sliced bread. | 就自以为是有史以来最伟大的女演员 |
[18:26] | Ah, Sliced Bread. A wonderful Lady Macbeth. | 切片面包啊 她演的麦克白夫人是一绝 |
[18:30] | God. I hate her. I hate her with her | 老天 我恨她 我恨她成天 |
[18:33] | “Oh, I’m so talented”… | “我好有才华” |
[18:34] | and “Oh, I’m so pretty,” and “Oh, I smell so good.” | 还有”我好漂亮” “我好香” |
[18:39] | I think somebody has a crush on somebody. | 我看有某人动了心哦 |
[18:41] | Chandler can we please try and stay focused on my problem here? | 钱德勒 请专心讨论我的问题好吗 |
[18:45] | I’m talking about you, you big, big freak. | 我就是说你 猪头 |
[18:54] | You’re out of your mind! | 别说疯话 |
[18:56] | You’ve done nothing but talk about her for the last 48 hours. | 这两天你开口闭口都是她 |
[18:58] | If you were in school, | 要是你还是学生 |
[18:59] | you’d be pulling her pigtails and pushing her down now. | 你早就在拉她的辫子 推倒她了 |
[19:03] | Oh yeah? Then how come I keep thinking about her… | 是吗 那为什么我老是想着 |
[19:06] | in all these sexual scenarios and stuff? | 跟她在各种场景中嘿咻呢 |
[19:15] | Happy? Is that what I’m supposed to be, Vic? Happy? | 开心 我应该感到开心吗 维克 开心 |
[19:20] | Why don’t you tell me what you’re supposed to be, huh? | 不如你来告诉我你该有什么感觉 |
[19:22] | Because I sure as hell can’t figure it out. | 因为我实在搞不懂 |
[19:25] | I talk to you, and it’s nothing. | 我们的交谈没有感情 |
[19:27] | You look at me, and nothing. | 你看着我的眼神没有感情 |
[19:43] | Nothing. | 一点都没有 |
[19:47] | You guys make me fly! | 你们让我乐翻天了 |
[19:53] | High! | 乐死了 |
[19:56] | Okay, we’re gonna pick it up here, tomorrow. | 明天从这一幕开始继续排 |
[20:01] | – Well, that was…. – Better? | -刚才实在是… -好多了 |
[20:04] | Yeah, it was definitely… | 是的 毫无疑问 |
[20:07] | an improvement. | 的确有进步 |
[20:10] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[20:11] | – Kate. – Yeah? | -凯特 -嗯 |
[20:14] | You forgot your shoes. | 你忘了穿鞋子 |
[20:18] | I’m probably gonna need those, huh? | 不穿鞋子恐怕不行 是不是 |
[20:25] | Hey, listen… | 听着 |
[20:27] | you feel like getting a cup of coffee? | 要不要跟我去喝杯咖啡 |
[20:32] | Kate… | 凯特 |
[20:33] | you ready to go? | 可以走了吗 |
[20:37] | Very nice. Very nice. | 非常好 非常好 |
[20:42] | So… | 那么 |
[20:44] | – See you tomorrow? – Yeah. Sure. | -明天见 -好 |
[20:46] | – Right. – Good night. | -那好 -晚安 |
[21:01] | Why isn’t it “Spiderman”? | 为什么没有叫”斯派德曼”的 |
[21:04] | Like Goldman, Silverman? | 像是高德曼 西尔弗曼 |
[21:06] | Because it’s not his last name. | 因为那不是他的姓 |
[21:09] | – It isn’t? – No, it’s not, like… | -不是吗 -他又不叫 |
[21:12] | Phil Spiderman. | 菲尔·斯派德曼 |
[21:16] | He’s a Spider-man. | 他是个蜘蛛…侠 |
[21:21] | You know, like | 比如说 |
[21:23] | Goldman is a last name. But there’s no Gold Man. | 像高德曼是姓氏 但是没有金人 |
[21:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:30] | There should be a Gold Man! | 应该有金人的 |
[21:34] | Hi, Rach. | 瑞秋 |
[21:35] | – How was work? – Oh, great. | -工作顺利吗 -不错 |
[21:37] | Although I did sit down where there wasn’t a chair. | 只是我坐下的时候不小心摔到地上了 |
[21:41] | By the way, Ross dropped by a box of your stuff. | 对了 罗斯拿了一盒你的东西来 |
[21:43] | Oh. Well, I guess I had that one coming. | 意料之中的事 |
[21:47] | I’m just gonna throw it out. It’s probably just shampoo and… | 直接扔掉吧 还不是洗发水还有… |
[21:53] | Something wrong? | 怎么了 |
[22:03] | No. Nothing. | 没 没事 |
[22:12] | So what kind of powers would “Gold Man” have? | 那么 “金人”有什么超能力 |
[22:17] | Okay. Well, he would turn things to gold. | 他能把东西变成金子 |
[22:20] | – What about things that are already gold? – His work is done. | -已经是金子的东西呢 -那他就不用变了 |
[22:26] | – Okay. Let’s play my game now. – Okay. | -来玩我的游戏吧 -好 |
[22:29] | All right, you yellow-bellied, lily-livered… | 你这个胆小如鼠的懦夫 |
[22:33] | Draw! | 拔枪 |
[22:37] | Yey, it is fun. | 太有趣了 |