时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Wait a minute, wait. | 慢着 慢着 |
[00:03] | You’re telling me this actress person… | 你是说这个女演员 |
[00:05] | …is the only woman you ever wanted who didn’t want you back? | 是唯一一个对你的示爱毫无回应的女人吗 |
[00:08] | Yeah. Oh, my God. | 是啊 天哪 |
[00:11] | Is this what it’s like to be you? | 你的人生就是这样吗 |
[00:15] | – You’re crazy about her, huh? – You have no idea. | -你真的很喜欢她啊 -你都想象不出 |
[00:18] | When we’re on stage, I get to kiss her and touch her. | 我们在台上时 我可以吻她摸她 |
[00:22] | She goes home with the director… | 结果她却跟导演回家 |
[00:24] | …and it’s like somebody’s ripping out my heart. | 我就心如刀割 |
[00:26] | Oh, it’s so great to see you feeling like this. | 看你这样感觉真好 |
[00:34] | Monica. Dad called this morning. | 莫妮卡 爸早上打电话来 |
[00:38] | Aunt Sylvia passed away. | 施薇亚姑姑过世了 |
[00:41] | Yes!! Yes! Yeah, yeah, yeah! | 好耶 太好了 |
[00:47] | We were all pretty shaken up about it. | 我们都很震惊 |
[00:50] | Am I missing something? | 我漏听了什么 |
[00:51] | I thought death was supposed to be sad, in a way. | 在某种程度上 死亡不是悲伤的事吗 |
[00:55] | Well, Aunt Sylvia was… | 施薇亚姑姑… |
[00:57] | … not a nice person. | 不是一个好人 |
[00:59] | She was a cruel, cranky old bitch. | 她是个残忍的糟老太婆 |
[01:04] | And I’m sorry she died. | 我很难过她死了 |
[01:07] | Did Dad say I get the dollhouse? | 爸爸有没有说娃娃屋归我 |
[01:08] | – You get the dollhouse. – I get the dollhouse! | -娃娃屋归你了 -我得到娃娃屋了 |
[01:13] | A house for dolls! That is so cool. | 娃娃住的屋子 好酷哦 |
[01:18] | When I was a kid, I had a barrel. | 我小时候只有铁桶 |
[01:21] | Uh, Pheebs, you had a barrel for a dollhouse? | 菲比 你拿铁桶当娃娃屋吗 |
[01:24] | No, just a barrel. | 不 就是一个铁桶 |
[01:27] | You know what? You can play with my dollhouse. | 你可以玩我的娃娃屋 |
[01:29] | Really?! Really?! | 真的吗 真的吗 |
[01:30] | Any time you want. | 随时欢迎 |
[01:32] | When I was young I wanted to play with this dollhouse. | 我小时候总是渴望玩这个娃娃屋 |
[01:35] | But no! It was to be looked at,never played with. | 但是不行 只准看不准玩 |
[01:38] | My Grandmother used to say that exact same thing to me. | 我奶奶以前也是这样告诫我的 |
[01:48] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[01:54] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[01:56] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[01:59] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[02:03] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[02:06] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[02:09] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[02:12] | when the rain starts to pour. | 我会陪伴你 |
[02:14] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[02:17] | like I’ve been there before. | 像我以前那样 |
[02:19] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[02:22] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[02:33] | – Hey, Sophie! – Hey, Rach! | -苏菲好啊 -你好 瑞秋 |
[02:36] | Thanks for lunch. Chandler. | 谢谢你请我吃饭 钱德勒 |
[02:37] | You didn’t have to walk me all the way back up here. | 你不必这么麻烦 一路送我回来的 |
[02:39] | That’s okay. No problem. | 没事 不客气 |
[02:44] | Honey um, honey, you do realize that we don’t keep the women’s lingerie here in the office? | 宝贝 你知道我们不会把女性内衣放在办公室吧 |
[02:50] | Yes, I realize that. | 我当然知道 |
[02:53] | – Summer catalog. – That’s the stuff. | -夏季型录 -就是这个 |
[02:57] | Rachel, I need the Versace invoice. | 瑞秋 给我范思哲的发货清单 |
[03:00] | You don’t work for me. | 你不是我的员工 |
[03:02] | Joanna, this is my friend Chandler Bing. | 乔安娜 我的朋友钱德勒·宾 |
[03:04] | Joanna. | 这是乔安娜 |
[03:05] | Bing? That’s a great name. | 宾 很棒的姓 |
[03:07] | It’s Gaelic for,”Thy turkey’s done.” | 那是盖尔语的”火鸡煮好了” |
[03:13] | -I’m gonna go. Nice meeting you. -You too. | -我走了 幸会 -幸会 |
[03:16] | Bye, Chandler. | 拜拜 钱德勒 |
[03:20] | So what’s wrong with him? | 他怎么样 |
[03:22] | Nothing. He’s just goofy like that. | 没什么 他都这样疯疯癫癫的 |
[03:24] | I actually hardly notice it anymore. | 我都没感觉了 |
[03:28] | I mean, is he married or involved with anyone? | 我是说他已婚吗 有对象吗 |
[03:32] | No, no. He’s not married or involved with anyone. | 不 他未婚 没有对象 |
[03:37] | Rachel, actually, you know what? Forget it. | 瑞秋 这样吧 我看还是算了 |
[03:42] | – I’ll ask him for you, if you want. – Would you? | -需要的话 我可以帮你探探口风 -真的吗 |
[03:45] | Or is it too sad and desperate, | 这样会不会太可悲 太饥渴 |
[03:47] | you know, something Sophie would do? | 你懂的 就像苏菲一样 |
[03:49] | – I am here. – I know that. | -我能听见 -我知道 |
[03:55] | Look at it! | 你们看 |
[03:58] | Wallpaper’s a little faded. That’s okay. | 壁纸有点褪色 没关系 |
[04:01] | Carpet’s a little loose. | 地毯有点翘起来 |
[04:02] | Hardwood floors?! | 硬木地板 |
[04:08] | – Monica, it’s so beautiful! – I know! | -莫妮卡 它真美啊 -可不是 |
[04:14] | So I’m here, ready to play! | 我来了 准备开玩 |
[04:17] | I brought a bunch of stuff for the house, so check it out. | 我带了一堆东西放在屋子里 快看 |
[04:25] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[04:26] | That’s a dog. Every house should have a dog. | 狗狗 每栋房子都应该有只狗 |
[04:30] | Not one that can pee on the roof. | 不能大到可以在屋顶上撒尿 |
[04:34] | Maybe it’s so big because | 它这么大也许是 |
[04:35] | the house was built on radioactive waste. | 因为房子盖在辐射废料掩埋地上 |
[04:41] | And is this in case the house sneezes? | 这是防止房子打喷嚏用的吗 |
[04:46] | No, that’s the ghost for the attic. | 不是 那是阁楼里的鬼 |
[04:50] | – I don’t want a ghost. – Well, nobody wants a ghost. | -我不要鬼 -谁都不想闹鬼 |
[04:56] | But you’ve got one… | 但是这里闹鬼 |
[04:57] | … because the house is sitting on an ancient lndian burial ground. | 因为房子盖在印地安古坟场上 |
[05:04] | Wait a minute. The house was built on radioactive waste… | 慢着 这栋房子盖在辐射废料掩埋地 |
[05:07] | …and an ancient lndian burial ground? | 和印地安古坟场上 |
[05:11] | That would never happen. | 那是不可能的 |
[05:14] | Obviously you don’t know much about the U.S. government. | 显然你太不了解美国政府了 |
[05:21] | – I need to talk to you. – Sure. What’s up? | -我有事找你 -好 什么事 |
[05:25] | Oh, sorry. I meant Chandler. | 抱歉 我是说钱德勒 |
[05:27] | I know. | 我知道 |
[05:31] | Well, if something comes up…. | 有事记得找我 |
[05:38] | I’m glad you guys are past that little awkward phase. | 恭喜你们度过尴尬期 |
[05:42] | My boss. Joanna. When you left… | 我的上司乔安娜 你一离开 |
[05:46] | …she started asking questions about you…. | 她就问起你的事… |
[05:49] | Liked what she saw? | 看上眼了是吧 |
[05:53] | Dug my action, did she? | 喜欢我的表现 对吧 |
[05:55] | Checking out the Chan Chan Man! | 在探听小钱钱的事了吧 |
[06:02] | That was… | 听起来… |
[06:04] | …surreal. | 怪怪的 |
[06:06] | What do you think? Are you interested? | 怎样 有兴趣吗 |
[06:09] | She seemed cool. Attractive. I’ll do it. | 她还不错 蛮漂亮的 好吧 |
[06:13] | Thank you, Chandler. This is great. She’s gonna love me. | 谢谢你 钱德勒 太好了 她会爱死我 |
[06:17] | Dinosaur attack! Quick, everybody into the house! | 恐龙出击 大家快躲进屋里 |
[06:22] | All right, Phoebe, you know what? That’s it. That’s it. | 你知道吗 菲比 到此为止 |
[06:26] | No dinosaurs, no ghosts, no giant dogs, okay? | 我不要恐龙 鬼和超级大狗 好吗 |
[06:29] | They’re not the right size, they’re not Victorian | 他们比例不对 也不是维多利亚风格 |
[06:32] | and they just don’t go. | 总之一点也不相衬 |
[06:36] | Fine. | 好 |
[06:38] | Come, dinosaur. | 恐龙 我们走 |
[06:39] | We’re not welcome in the house of no imagination. | 没有想像力的房子不欢迎我们 |
[06:43] | Pheebs, while we’re hovering around the subject. | 菲比 趁我们还在讨论这个话题 |
[06:46] | I have to say that dinosaurs… …they don’t go, “ruff!” | 我想告诉你 恐龙不会汪汪叫 |
[06:51] | The little ones do. | 小恐龙会 |
[07:02] | -Hey, Kate. -Morning. | -嗨 凯特 -早 |
[07:04] | I went to that restaurant you talked about last week… | 我去了你上周说的那家餐厅… |
[07:07] | Hey, lovely. | 美女 |
[07:08] | Come, talk to me for a minute. | 过来 跟我聊一下 |
[07:11] | I ate the food. It was good. I had the fish. | 我在那里吃饭 很好吃 我点了鱼 |
[07:16] | I’m Lauren. Kate’s understudy. | 我是萝伦 凯特的替角 |
[07:20] | Joey Tribbiani. | 乔伊·崔比安尼 |
[07:22] | I know. | 我知道 |
[07:23] | I’m a big fan of yours. | 我是你的超级影迷 |
[07:25] | What? | 什么 |
[07:28] | I used to schedule my classes so I could watch Dr. Drake Ramoray… | 我以前经常翘课 好回家看《我们的岁月》中的 |
[07:31] | …on Days of our Lives. | 拉莫瑞医生 |
[07:34] | – Get out of here. Really – Absolutely. | -别乱讲 真的吗 -当然 |
[07:37] | But then they dropped you down that elevator shaft. | 结果他们让你掉到电梯井里 |
[07:40] | They gave me the shaft, all right. | 他们是把我踢掉了 |
[07:44] | You’re so funny. | 你好幽默 |
[07:46] | Listen, what are you doing after rehearsal? | 你排完戏要做什么 |
[07:48] | You want to get a drink or something? | 要不要去喝一杯 |
[07:56] | Yeah, sure. A drink sounds great. | 好啊 听起来不错 |
[07:59] | – Cool. I’ll see you then. – All right. | -帅 呆会见 -好 |
[08:05] | All right. It’s time to act, my talking props. | 好了 该演戏了 会说话的道具们 |
[08:16] | Look everybody! Look at my new dollhouse! | 你们看 我的新娃娃屋 |
[08:24] | Look, look! | 你们看 |
[08:29] | Hey, what’s this? | 这是什么 |
[08:31] | It’s a slide instead of stairs. Look. | 我用溜滑梯取代楼梯 看 |
[08:36] | Very interesting, Phoebe. | 很有意思嘛 菲比 |
[08:40] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[08:41] | The licorice room. You can eat all the furniture. | 甘草房 所有家具都可以吃 |
[08:45] | And when guests come over, they can stay on the Tootsie Roll-away bed. | 客人来了 可以睡在滑轮床上 |
[08:51] | This is the coolest house ever! | 这栋房子有够酷的 |
[08:54] | Does anyone want to join me in the Aroma Room? | 有人要跟我进芳香室吗 |
[08:58] | – All right. – I would. | -漂亮 -我要 |
[09:00] | Hey, guys? Guys! | 各位 各位 |
[09:02] | Did you see my new china cabinet? | 你们看到我的新瓷器柜了吗 |
[09:08] | Watch. Watch. | 看喔 看喔 |
[09:11] | And? And? | 还有喔 |
[09:16] | Hey, my father’s house does that. | 我爸的房子也会那样 |
[09:22] | How did it go? Tell me everything! | 怎么样 快都告诉我 |
[09:24] | The movie was great…dinner was great, | 电影很好看 晚餐很好吃 |
[09:26] | and there’s nothing like a cool, crisp New York evening. | 凉爽的纽约夜晚最宜人不过 |
[09:30] | Of course, I didn’t get to enjoy any of that | 当然啦 我一点也不尽兴 |
[09:32] | because Joanna’s such a big dull dud! | 因为乔安娜真的好无聊 |
[09:36] | Chandler is fantastic! | 钱德勒太棒了 |
[09:39] | – What? – You know how people just click? | -什么 -你知道一拍即合吧 |
[09:41] | He came by to pick me up, I opened the door | 他来接我 我打开门 |
[09:44] | and it was just like,”click!” | 感觉一拍即合 |
[09:46] | – Did he tell you? – Oh I… | -他有告诉你吗 -我… |
[09:47] | Oh, and he’s got such a good heart! Doesn’t he have a good heart? | 他的心肠很好 他是不是有副好心肠啊 |
[09:50] | And he’s so sweet. | 而且他好体贴 |
[09:52] | He said he’d call, so put him straight through. | 他说他会打来 要立刻转给我 |
[09:55] | – lsn’t this great? – Don’t spoil it. | -太好了 -不要扫兴 |
[10:00] | Come on, baby, don’t go. Please? | 别这样 宝贝 不要走 求你了 |
[10:02] | What do you say? | 好吗 |
[10:06] | Hello. | 你好 |
[10:07] | It’s you. Just one sec. | 是你啊 等一下 |
[10:10] | I’m going to take this call. | 我要接个电话 |
[10:14] | When I continue, I hope there will appear on-stage… | 等我回来 希望台上会出现… |
[10:18] | …this magical thing that in the theater we call… | 一种神奇的东西 在戏剧界称之为… |
[10:22] | …committing to the moment! | “入戏” |
[10:29] | The guy’s like a cartoon. | 他跟卡通人物一样白痴 |
[10:33] | What do you see in him, anyway? | 你到底看上他哪一点 |
[10:35] | He happens to be brilliant. | 他刚好很聪明 |
[10:37] | Which is more than I can say for that sweater you’re dating. | 比你那位毛衣女郎好多了 |
[10:41] | I’m not interested in her sweater. | 我不是看上她的毛衣 |
[10:44] | It’s what’s underneath her sweater that counts. | 毛衣底下才重要 |
[10:49] | And besides… | 而且… |
[10:52] | …since when do you care who I’m with? | 你几时开始关心我跟谁交往 |
[10:54] | I don’t care. Why, do you want me to care? | 我才不关心 怎么 你希望我关心吗 |
[10:57] | Do you want me to want you to care? | 你希望我希望你关心吗 |
[11:00] | Do you? | 你呢 |
[11:02] | What? | 什么 |
[11:04] | Okay. I’m afraid to say this, but let’s pick up where we left off. | 我实在很不想说 不过我们继续排吧 |
[11:16] | Come on, baby, don’t go. Please? | 别这样 宝贝 不要走 求你了 |
[11:18] | What do you say? | 好吗 |
[11:19] | I’ve got no reason to stay. | 我没有理由留下来 |
[11:24] | Stop! | 停 |
[11:26] | Stop it! You must stop! | 停 别再演了 |
[11:32] | You are bad actors! | 你们是烂演员 |
[11:35] | This is a terrible play! | 这是出烂戏 |
[11:37] | I’ll see you in the morning. | 明天早上见 |
[11:42] | I can’t believe we go on in a week. | 真不敢相信一星期后就要上台了 |
[11:46] | Hey, it’s gonna be all right. | 没问题的 |
[11:48] | Since we’re getting off early, do you want to go paint mugs? | 既然提早收工 你想去画马克杯吗 |
[11:55] | What? | 什么 |
[11:55] | You know at the place I told you about last night? | 就是我昨晚说的那个地方啊 |
[12:01] | Yeah, with the mug-painting. | 对了 那里可以画马克杯 |
[12:04] | I was so listening to that. | 我听得很用心 |
[12:07] | But you know what? I need to kind of work on my stuff tonight. | 但是你知道吗 我今晚想好好练戏 |
[12:11] | Ok, I’ll see you tomorrow. | 好吧 那明天见 |
[12:17] | -Okay. – Good night! | -好啦 -晚安 |
[12:26] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[12:28] | Yeah, I guess. | 还好吧 |
[12:31] | What are we gonna do about the scene? | 这场戏怎么办 |
[12:34] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[12:39] | Maybe if it had more heat. | 也许应该再激烈一点 |
[12:42] | Well, how do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[12:44] | Adrianne’s looking for a reason to stay, right? | 爱德莉安在寻找留下来的理由 对吧 |
[12:49] | Victor can’t just kiss her. He’s gotta… | 维克多不能只是亲她 他必须… |
[12:52] | … he’s gotta give her a reason. | 必须给她有力的理由 |
[12:55] | Maybe he could slip her the tongue. | 也许他可以跟她舌吻 |
[13:03] | Or maybe… | 或者… |
[13:05] | … maybe he could grab her and lift her up. | 他可以捉住她 把她抱起来 |
[13:08] | Then Adrianne could wrap her legs around his waist. | 然后爱德莉安用腿圈住他的腰 |
[13:13] | Then she could rip off his shirt | 扯开他的衣服 |
[13:15] | and kiss his chest and stomach. | 亲吻他的胸部 肚子 |
[13:17] | Then he could use his teeth, his teenth to undo her dress and… | 他可以用牙齿脱掉她的衣服 |
[13:20] | and bite her! | 然后咬她 |
[13:23] | Then right when the scene ends, he could take her… | 在结尾的部份 他可以占有她 |
[13:26] | …with this raw, animal…. | 用他那原始的 兽性的… |
[13:35] | Something like that? | 像这样吗 |
[13:37] | That’s pretty much what I had in mind. | 跟我想的差不多 |
[14:02] | It’s a little early to be drinking. | 现在喝酒太早了吧 |
[14:05] | No, no, things finally happened with Kate. | 我没醉 我跟凯特终于有进展了 |
[14:10] | You’re kidding? That’s great. | 真的吗 太好了 |
[14:11] | It was so amazing. | 感觉好棒 |
[14:13] | After the lovemaking… | 做完爱之后… |
[14:16] | Oh, my. | 天啊 |
[14:19] | … I just watched her sleep for hours. | 我看着她睡觉看了好久 |
[14:22] | Just breathing in… | 就这样吸气… |
[14:23] | …and breathing out. | 吐气 |
[14:26] | I knew she was dreaming because… | 我知道她在做梦 因为… |
[14:28] | … her eyes kept going like this. | 她的眼睛一直这样 |
[14:37] | I’m telling you, Joanna’s got it all wrong, okay? | 我跟你说 乔安娜完全误会了 好吗 |
[14:39] | All I said was, “This was fun. Let’s do it again sometime. | 我只是说今晚很愉快 改天再聚 |
[14:43] | I’ll give you a call.” | 我再打给你 |
[14:46] | I wonder why she thinks you’re going to call her? | 我还想她为什么觉得你会打给她 |
[14:50] | It’s what you say at the end of a date. | 约完会都要这么说 |
[14:52] | You can’t just say,”Nice to meet you. Good night?” | 你就不能说 很高兴认识你 晚安 |
[14:55] | To her face? | 当着她的面吗 |
[14:58] | lt’s the end of the date. I’m standing there… | 约会结束了 我站在那儿 |
[15:01] | …she’s waiting for me to say I’ll call her… | 我知道她在等我这句话 |
[15:03] | …and it comes out. I can’t help it. | 所以我就说了 就这么脱口而出 |
[15:05] | It’s a compulsion. | 我也没办法 |
[15:07] | Come on, Rach, | 别这么较真 瑞秋 |
[15:09] | When a guy says he’ll call, it doesn’t mean he’s going to call. | 男人说要联络 也不见得会联络 |
[15:13] | This never happened to you? | 你没碰到过 |
[15:15] | Well, they always called. | 他们都会打给我 |
[15:18] | Bite me. | 杀了我吧 |
[15:26] | – Did he call? – No, sorry. | -他打来没有 -没有 对不起 |
[15:29] | Why? He said he’d call. Why hasn’t he called? | 为什么 他说要打来怎么还不打来 |
[15:32] | Maybe he’s intimidated by smart, strong, successful women. | 也许他被你这个美丽成功的女强人吓到了 |
[15:37] | Sophie, will you please climb out of my butt. | 苏菲 不要拍我的马屁了 |
[15:41] | Why hasn’t he called, Rachel? Why? | 他为什么还不打来 瑞秋 为什么 |
[15:43] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[15:45] | Maybe he feels awkward because you’re my boss. | 也许他会尴尬 因为你是我的上司 |
[15:49] | Awkward? Why should he feel awkward? | 尴尬 他为什么要尴尬 |
[15:53] | The only person that should feel awkward is you, | 要说尴尬也该是你尴尬 |
[15:54] | and you didn’t tell him not to call me, did you? | 你没叫他不要打给我吧 |
[15:55] | If you’re uncomfortable with your friend dating someone you work for… | 因为要是你不喜欢你朋友跟你上司约会 |
[15:58] | …there are always ways to fix that. | 我们可以想办法解决 |
[16:04] | Call her. Call her now! | 打给她 现在就打给她 |
[16:08] | Multiple so many paper cuts. | 我满手都被纸割伤了 |
[16:12] | “Why hasn’t he called, Rachel? | “他为什么还不打来 瑞秋 |
[16:13] | “Why,why? I don’t understand!” | “为什么 为什么 我不懂” |
[16:15] | Why? He said he would call. Why? Why? | 为什么 他明明说会打给我 这是为什么呢 |
[16:16] | Chandler, I’m telling you, she’s flipped out! She’s gone crazy! | 钱德勒 我跟你说她失控了 她疯了 |
[16:20] | Well, give me the phone then. | 那把电话拿来吧 |
[16:23] | Come on, this isn’t funny. | 求你了 这不是闹着玩的 |
[16:24] | She thinks it’s my fault that you haven’t called her. | 她觉得你不联络是我的错 |
[16:26] | You have to call her. | 你一定要打给她 |
[16:27] | You can’t call somebody after this long to say: | 总不能过了这么久才打去说 |
[16:30] | “In case you didn’t notice, I don’t like you.” | “我提醒你一下 我不喜欢你” |
[16:33] | Then you’ll have to take her out again. | 那就再带她出去一次 |
[16:35] | No. She’s really dull, and she gets this… | 不要 她很无聊 而且在眼角 |
[16:39] | …gross mascara-goop thing in the corner of her eye! | 有一大块恶心的睫毛膏印子 |
[16:44] | I don’t care! I don’t care! | 我不管 不管 |
[16:45] | You’ll take her out again and end it… | 你再约她一次 把话说清楚 |
[16:47] | …in a way she knows it’s atually ended. | 让她知道自己没希望 |
[16:50] | I don’t care how hard it is. Don’t tell her you’ll call her again! | 不管有多困难 千万别说你会再联络 |
[16:54] | All right, fine! | 好 随你 |
[16:56] | But just an lunch date, no more than an hour. | 但只能吃午餐 不能超过一小时 |
[16:58] | From now on, I get my own dates. | 从今以后 我自己泡马子 |
[16:59] | I don’t want you setting me up with anybody ever again! | 你不要再帮我牵线了 |
[17:01] | That’s fine! | 没问题 |
[17:04] | – That’s just a lot of big talk. – I know. | -我只是说说 -我知道 |
[17:08] | – Moni. – I’m in the shower! | -莫妮卡 -我在洗澡 |
[17:25] | Fire! There’s a fire! Fire! | 失火了 失火了 |
[18:02] | I talked to Lauren. I told her how things were with us. | 我跟萝伦谈过了 跟她说了我们的事 |
[18:06] | Did you talk to Marshall? | 你跟马歇尔说了吗 |
[18:09] | About what? | 说什么 |
[18:12] | About what happened with us. | 我们之间的事啊 |
[18:15] | No, there’s really no reason why he should find out. | 没有 他没有必要知道 |
[18:19] | So let’s not make a big deal out of it, okay? | 我们就别小题大作了 好吗 |
[18:25] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[18:27] | It was a big deal. | 我没有小题大作 |
[18:30] | You can’t tell me last night didn’t mean something to you. | 别说昨晚对你毫无意义 |
[18:34] | I was there. You’re not that good an actress. | 我人在现场 你没那么会演 |
[18:38] | I was just caught up in the moment. | 我只是一时激情 |
[18:43] | That’s all it was. | 就这么简单 |
[18:46] | Joey, I’m sorry you feel bad, but… | 乔伊 抱歉让你难过 |
[18:49] | … haven’t you slept with a woman | 你也曾跟别的女人上床 |
[18:50] | and it meant more to her than to you? | 然后她比你更看重这段关系吧 |
[18:52] | No. | 没有 |
[18:56] | – Hi, pig! – Hi, Lauren. | -嗨 王八蛋 -萝伦 你好 |
[18:59] | – Hi, Lauren. – Hi pig. | -萝伦 你好 -你好 王八蛋 |
[19:07] | Sorry I scared you in there. | 抱歉吓到你了 |
[19:09] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[19:12] | By the way… | 对了… |
[19:13] | … I was just checking the shower massager. | 我只是在检查莲蓬头的按摩功能 |
[19:20] | I tried to reach you at work. | 我有打去公司找你 |
[19:23] | There’s been a fire. | 发生火灾了 |
[19:25] | What? Oh, my God! | 什么 天哪 |
[19:30] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[19:31] | We believe it originated here… | 我们相信起火点在这里 |
[19:36] | …in the Aroma Room. | 就是芳香室 |
[19:38] | Did everyone get out okay? | 大家都逃出来了吗 |
[19:41] | The giraffe’s okay, and so is the pirate. | 长颈鹿没事 海盗也是 |
[19:44] | – What’s this? – No, Pheebs, don’t look! | -这是什么 -不要看 菲比 |
[19:46] | You don’t want to see what’s under there! | 你不会想看到下面的惨状的 |
[19:50] | The foster puppets! | 领养的狗狗 |
[19:57] | It’s not a big deal. It’s right here, and it’s all the time. | 其实没什么 就在这里 一直都在 |
[20:05] | Thanks again for lunch. | 谢谢你这顿饭 |
[20:10] | -This was pleasant. -lt was, wasn’t it? | -我很愉快 -是吧 |
[20:15] | -The food there was great. -Wasn’t it? | -那里的东西很好吃 -是吧 |
[20:20] | So take care. | 保重 |
[20:22] | You too. | 你也是 |
[20:25] | This is great, I’ll give you a call. We should do it again! | 太好了 我再打给你 改天再聚 |
[20:28] | Great. I’m looking forward to it. | 太好了 我等你 |
[20:31] | – Rachel. Any messages? – Sophie’s desk. | -瑞秋 有消息吗 -在苏菲桌上 |
[20:37] | – Chandler. Are you gonna call her? – No. | -钱德勒 你会打给她吗 -当然不 |
[20:41] | I’m sorry, okay? | 我很抱歉 好吗 |
[20:43] | I’m weak and pathetic and sorry. | 我软弱又可悲 抱歉 |
[20:46] | You are gonna tell her. You’ll tell her now. | 你去告诉她 现在就说 |
[20:48] | I’m not gonna call you. | 我不会打给你 |
[20:53] | What? | 什么 |
[20:55] | I’m sorry | 对不起 |
[20:57] | I’m sorry I said I was going to when I’m not. | 对不起 我骗你说我会打给你 |
[21:03] | This has nothing to do with you. No. | 跟你无关 真的 |
[21:04] | And this isn’t Rachel’s fault. It’s me. | 也不是瑞秋的错 是我 |
[21:07] | I have serious problems when it comes to women. | 我对女人有严重的心理障碍 |
[21:10] | I have issues with commitment, intimacy… | 我害怕承诺 害怕亲密 |
[21:16] | … mascara goop. | 害怕睫毛膏印子 |
[21:20] | I’m really sorry. It’s just that… | 真的很抱歉 但是… |
[21:22] | …this isn’t going to work out. | 我们不会在一起的 |
[21:29] | This isn’t how I was hoping this would end… | 我没料到会有这种结局 |
[21:31] | … but I guess I have to appreciate your honesty. | 但是我得谢谢你的诚实 |
[21:43] | This was great! I’ll give you a call. We should do it again sometime! | 太好了 我再打给你 改天再聚 |
[21:52] | Anyway, Beth, what I’m saying is… | 无论如何 贝丝 我想说的是 |
[21:55] | … I should have considered your feelings before I went home with you. | 那晚我跟你回家之前 应该先考虑你的心情 |
[21:59] | I’ve recently learned what it’s like to be on your side… | 我最近有点体会到你的感觉 |
[22:04] | …and I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[22:08] | Do you think you can forgive me? | 你可以原谅我吗 |
[22:11] | Great. Thanks. | 太好了 谢谢 |
[22:13] | Ok, bye. | 好的 再见 |
[22:23] | Hello, Jennifer? | 嗨 珍妮佛吗 |
[22:25] | Hi, Mrs. Laurio. Is Jennifer there? | 嗨 罗里欧太太 珍妮佛在吗 |
[22:28] | She’s not home, huh? | 她不在是吧 |
[22:31] | Actually I kind of need to talk to you too. | 事实上 我应该也要找你 |