时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Ok so we went to the beach | 我们来到海边 |
[00:03] | because Phoebe found out about this Iady | 因为菲比找到一个 |
[00:05] | who knew her parents, | 认识她父母的女人 |
[00:06] | and I don’t know what happened. | 然后我就不知道发生什么了 |
[00:09] | I’m your mother. | 我是你的母亲 |
[00:11] | Monica joked | 莫妮卡开玩笑说 |
[00:13] | she wouldn’t date chandler. | 她不会跟钱德勒这种人约会的 |
[00:15] | And he couIdn’t let her go | 其实他一直很在意 |
[00:16] | I don’t know what happened there either. | 然后我也不知道发生什么了 |
[00:18] | Ross’ new girlfriend shows up. | 罗斯的新女友邦妮登场 |
[00:20] | RacheI convinced bonnie to shave her head. | 瑞秋说服她剃了个光头 |
[00:22] | then they kiss. | 然后瑞秋跟罗斯接吻了 |
[00:24] | Now Ross has to choose racheI or the baId girl. | 现在罗斯得在瑞秋跟光头女之间二选一 |
[00:28] | I don’t know what happened there either. | 我还是不知道发生什么了 |
[00:30] | You know what. HoId on. Iet me go get chander. | 等一下 我去找钱德勒来 |
[00:50] | Rachel was just heping me. my head’s sunburned. | 瑞秋在帮我擦药 我的头晒伤了 |
[00:55] | -thanks a million. -you’re wecome a million. | -感激不尽 -您太客气了 |
[00:59] | Okay I’ll be in our room. | 我先回房间了 |
[01:14] | Oh, my god! | 太好了 |
[01:15] | I know. | 我懂得 |
[01:20] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[01:24] | I got to go break up with bonnie. | 我得跟邦妮分手了 |
[01:27] | Here? now? | 现在 在这儿吗 |
[01:29] | Well yeah I can’t stay here all night. | 我又不能整完留在这里 |
[01:31] | and if l go in there, she’ll want to… | 要是我回房间 她就会 |
[01:34] | …do stuff. | 想要嘿咻 |
[01:37] | Can’t you say you aren’t in the mood? | 你就不能说你没心情 |
[01:39] | No, she likes that. | 她就喜欢那样 |
[01:43] | Faking sleep doesn’t work. | 装睡也不管用 |
[01:45] | I can’t tell you how many mornings I woke up with her… | 我经常早上醒来发现她在 |
[01:50] | -why am l telling you? -l don’t know. | -跟你说这个干嘛 -我不知道 |
[02:03] | -not every morning– -making it worse! | -也不是每天早上都要 -越描越黑 |
[02:12] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[02:17] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[02:19] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[02:22] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[02:27] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[02:30] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[02:32] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[02:36] | when the rain starts to pour. | 我会陪伴你 |
[02:38] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[02:41] | like I’ve been there before. | 像我以前那样 |
[02:43] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[02:46] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[02:56] | So I guess you’d like to know how it all happened. | 我猜想得到 你大概想知道前因后果 |
[03:00] | I-I mean I, well I think I can figure it out. I | 我想 我大概想得明白 |
[03:02] | guess y’know I was born, and everyone started lying their asses off! | 我出生之后 大家就开始卯起来撒谎 |
[03:07] | No, it wasn’t like that. | 不是那样的 |
[03:10] | Remember how l said lilly, frank and l were close? | 我不是说过 莉莉还有法兰克和我都很要好 |
[03:14] | We were very close. | 我们非常要好 |
[03:16] | How close? | 有多好 |
[03:18] | The three of us were kind of a couple. | 我们三个是一对 |
[03:23] | I don’t know how that would work. | 我都不明白三个人也可以 |
[03:26] | I’m not asking! | 我不是在问你 |
[03:28] | Anyhow, somehow l got pregnant… | 总之 我不知怎的怀孕了 |
[03:32] | …and l was… | 我那时 |
[03:34] | …scared. l was stupid and selfish…. | 害怕极了 愚昧又自私 |
[03:38] | I was 1 8 years old. | 那时我才18岁 |
[03:40] | I mean, you remember what it’s like to be eighteen years old? | 你还记得你的18岁 |
[03:43] | Yeah. Let’s see, my had Mom killed herself, and my Dad had run off, | 记得 妈妈自杀了 爸爸逃走了 |
[03:46] | I lived in a gremlin with a guy | 我跟一个叫山迪的人住在一起 |
[03:48] | who talked to his hand. | 他会跟他的手说话 |
[03:52] | I’m sorry. l thought l’d left you with the best parents. | 对不起 我以为他们是世上最好的父母 |
[03:56] | I didn’t hear about them till a few years ago. | 直到几年前我才听到他们的消息 |
[04:00] | By then, you were already grown-up. | 当时你已经长大了 |
[04:02] | I don’t know You’re here | 我不知道 既然你来了 |
[04:05] | and l would really like to get to know you. | 我真的想多了解你 |
[04:07] | Well, everybody does. | 大家都想认识我 |
[04:10] | I’m a really cool person. | 我是很酷的人 |
[04:12] | You had 29 years to find out, | 你有29年的时间可以来找我 |
[04:15] | but you didn’t even try. | 但你连试都没试过 |
[04:17] | Y’know what, you walked out on me, | 你扔下我不管 |
[04:19] | and I’m just, I’m gonna do the same thing to you. | 现在我也要 |
[04:21] | I don’t ever want to see you again. | 我再也不想见到你了 |
[04:28] | Where’s my purse? | 我的包在哪儿 |
[04:32] | Shoot! we’re out of soda. | 讨厌 汽水没了 |
[04:34] | -l’ll get you some. -really? | -我去买点 -真的吗 |
[04:37] | No, because l’m not your boyfriend. | 才不 我又不是你男友 |
[04:41] | Hey, pheebs, how’d it go? | 菲比 怎样了 |
[04:45] | My mom’s friend, phoebe, is actually my birth mom. | 我妈的朋友菲比 其实是我的亲生母亲 |
[04:52] | I found a dried-up seahorse. | 我捡到一个干掉的海马 |
[04:56] | Sweety, what are you talking about? | 什么意思 |
[04:57] | My new mom, who’s a big fat abandoner. | 我的新妈妈当年抛弃了我 |
[05:02] | Don’t you wanna stay here and talk about it? | 你不坐下来聊一聊 |
[05:07] | I need to be alone. | 我想自己静一静 |
[05:12] | Monica | 莫妮卡 |
[05:23] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[05:26] | Was it awful? | 很惨吗 |
[05:28] | It was long. | 拖了很久 |
[05:30] | I didn’t realize how late it was… | 我都不知道几点了 |
[05:32] | …till l saw the five o’clock shadow on her head. | 直到她头上出现5点钟的影子 |
[05:41] | Anyway She didn’t want to stay. l called a cab. she just left. | 她不想留了 我叫车送她走了 |
[05:53] | I wrote you a letter. | 我写了封信给你 |
[05:55] | Oh, thank you! | 谢谢 |
[05:58] | I like mail. | 我喜欢看信 |
[06:04] | It’s just some things l’ve been thinking about. about us. | 我想了一些关于我们 |
[06:08] | Before we even think about the two of us getting back together… | 在我们考虑复合之前 |
[06:12] | …l need to know how you feel about this stuff. | 我得知道你对这封信的看法 |
[06:26] | it’s 5:30 in the morning. | 现在是早上5点半 |
[06:31] | So l’d better get cracking on this baby. | 我最好赶快看完 |
[06:37] | I’ll be waiting for you. come up when you’re done. | 我等你 看完就上来 |
[06:40] | I’ll be up… | 我得花上 |
[06:43] | …in 18 pages. | 18页的时间 |
[06:47] | Front and back. | 双面的哟 |
[06:50] | Very exciting! | 太兴奋了 |
[07:18] | What happened to you? why didn’t you come up? | 你怎么没上来 |
[07:21] | Done. | 看完了 |
[07:24] | -you just finished? -l wanted to be thorough. | -你才刚看完 -我想看仔细点 |
[07:28] | This is clearly very important to you. to us. | 显然 这对你我很重要 |
[07:33] | And so I wanted to read every word carefully. | 所以我想一字一句用心斟酌 |
[07:37] | Twice. | 两边哟 |
[07:43] | Does it? | 所以 行吗 |
[07:50] | I’m sorry? | 抱歉 |
[07:53] | Does it? | 好吗 |
[07:56] | Does it? does it? | 行吗 好吗 |
[08:03] | I wanted to give that whole | 我想再瞄一眼 |
[08:05] | ”does it?” partto think about i | 行吗的部分 |
[08:08] | What are you talking about, Ross, you just said that you read it twice! | 什么意思 你说你看了两次 |
[08:11] | Look, y’know what, either it does or it doesn’t, and if you have to even think about it | 行不行一句话 如果你还要考虑 |
[08:15] | No, Rach, no. I don’t, I don’t, I don’t have to think about it, | 不 我不用考虑 不用 |
[08:18] | In fact… | 事实上 |
[08:20] | …l’ve decided. l have decided… | 我已经决定了 我要 |
[08:24] | …that it… | 这件事 |
[08:31] | …does. | 行 |
[08:49] | -are you sure? -sure, l’m sure! | -你想好了吗 -当然啊 |
[08:59] | There’s a nuclear holocaust. l’m the last man on earth. | 如果发生核爆炸 我是唯一幸存的男人 |
[09:04] | Would you go out with me? | 你会跟我约会吗 |
[09:11] | I’ve got canned goods. | 我可有罐头食物哦 |
[09:15] | Hi guys Take a look at this! | 你们来看 |
[09:17] | Check this baby out! dug me a hole. | 看看我挖了个洞 |
[09:22] | Excellent hole, joe. | 干得好啊 |
[09:26] | Oh, no! my hole! | 不 我的洞 |
[09:28] | My foot! | 我的脚 |
[09:31] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[09:32] | Jellyfish sting! lt hurts! | 我被水母咬了 痛死了 |
[09:36] | Can we help you to the house? | 我扶你回去 |
[09:38] | It’s two miles. | 有2里啊 |
[09:40] | And l’m tired from digging. | 我挖洞挖的好累 |
[09:43] | Damn the jellyfish! | 可恶的水母 |
[09:45] | Damn all the jellyfish! | 死水母 |
[09:48] | We’ve got to do something! | 想想办法 |
[09:50] | Well, there’s really only one thing you can do. | 只有一个办法 |
[09:51] | What?! What is it?! | 什么办法 |
[09:53] | You’re gonna have to pee on it. | 在伤口上撒尿 |
[09:56] | What?!! Gross!! | 什么 好恶 |
[09:58] | Don’t blame me, I saw it on The Discovery Channel. | 别怪我 我是在探索频道上看到的 |
[10:00] | Y’know what, he’s right. There’s something like uh,ammonia in that | 他没唬你 尿液里有氨之类的 |
[10:04] | …that kills the pain. | 可以止痛 |
[10:06] | Well forget it! It doesn’t hurt that baaad!!!! | 我不要 其实也没那么 痛 |
[10:11] | If you want some privacy you can use my hole. | 你可以躲进我的洞里 |
[10:17] | Well, I’m ready to get the hell out of here! | 我准备好要走了 |
[10:21] | Oh. Are you? Are you?!! | 你们 真的 |
[10:25] | Ohh! That’s so great!! | 太棒了 |
[10:27] | Not for bonnie. | 邦妮好可怜 |
[10:31] | But for you, yea! | 但恭喜你们了 |
[10:34] | -how was the beach? -nothing. l don’t know. | -海边好玩吗 -不怎样 我不知道 |
[10:40] | -what happened? -nothing. | -怎么了 -没事 |
[10:42] | -l’m going to shower. -me too. | -我去洗澡 -我也是 |
[10:45] | Me too. | 加我一个 |
[10:48] | Okay, I’m gonna put this in the car. | 我把袋子拿到车上 |
[10:49] | Ooh, I have to go pack. | 我得去收东西 |
[10:53] | -and it really does? -lt does. | -真的行吗 -当然 |
[10:55] | It really and truly does. | 真的行啊 |
[11:21] | It so does not! | 行你个头 |
[11:29] | She wants me to take responsibility | 她要我对我们的失和 |
[11:31] | for everything that went wrong in our relationship. | 负起全部的责任 |
[11:35] | I mean she goes on for five pages about, | 她写了整整五页 |
[11:37] | about how I was unfaithful to her! | 说我如何不忠 |
[11:40] | We were on a break!!!!! | 可我们当时分手了 |
[11:43] | Oh my God! If you say that one more time,I’m gonna break up with you! | 天哪 你再说一次 我就跟你分手 |
[11:48] | Fine! Fine! | 好吧 可分手 |
[11:49] | But this break-up was not all my fault, and she, she says here, | 不是我一个人的错 她写说 |
[11:53] | If you accept full responsibility… | 要是你负起全部的责任 |
[11:55] | Full responsibility! l can begin to trust you again. | 全部的 我就能再次信任你 |
[11:58] | Does that seem like something you can do? does it?” | 你想你办得到吗 行吗 |
[12:05] | No? | 不行 |
[12:07] | Look, Ross, you have what you want, you’re back with Rachel. | 你得偿所愿 跟她复合了 |
[12:11] | If you bring this up now, | 要是你现在提出来 |
[12:12] | you’ll wreck the best thing that even happened to you. | 你会毁了你一生中最美好的事 |
[12:14] | Yeah, I know. I mean, no, | 我知道 你说得对 |
[12:19] | Yeah I guess I’ll let it go. | 我会就此打住 |
[12:20] | But you-you understand how-how hard it is to forget about this. | 但你们知道这件事很难忘记 |
[12:24] | Sure, it’s hard to forget! | 当然很难 |
[12:26] | But that doesn’t mean you have to talk about it! | 但你不必拿出来谈 |
[12:29] | A lot of things happened on | 这次度假有很多事 |
[12:31] | that we should never, ever talk about. | 都该从此绝口不提 |
[12:38] | What the hell happened on that beach?! | 在海边到底怎么了 |
[12:41] | It’s between us and the sea, Ross! | 那是我们和大海的秘密 罗斯 |
[12:54] | Hi, Ursula. | 乌苏拉 |
[12:57] | Okay, well umm, I know that we haven’t talked in a long time but umm | 我知道 我们很久没联络了 |
[13:01] | okay, our Mom is not our birth Mom. | 但我们的妈妈不是亲妈妈 |
[13:03] | This-this other lady is our birth Mom. | 另一个女的才是 |
[13:06] | Right, okay, the one that lives in Montuak, umm-hmm. | 对 住在莫陶克的那个 |
[13:09] | You know her?! | 你认识她 |
[13:11] | No, I umm, I read about her in Mom’s suicide note. | 不认识 但妈的遗书里有提到 |
[13:15] | There-there was a suicide note?! Well, do you still have it? | 妈有留遗书 你还有存着吗 |
[13:20] | Hang on. | 等一下 |
[13:24] | I can’t believe you didn’t tell me there was a suicide note! | 你居然没告诉我有遗书 |
[13:27] | Yeah. So how have you been doing? | 是啊 你最近怎样 |
[13:30] | I, umm, shut up! | 我 闭嘴 |
[13:36] | Good-bye Phoebe and Ursula. I’ll miss you. | 别了 菲比与乌苏拉 我会想念你们 |
[13:39] | P.S. Your Mom lives in Montauk | 又 你们母亲住在莫陶克 |
[13:43] | You just wrote this! | 这是你刚才写的 |
[13:46] | Well, it’s pretty much the gist. | 差不多就是这个意思 |
[13:50] | Well, except for the poem. You read the poem, right? | 只差那首诗 你读过那首诗 |
[13:53] | Noooo!! | 没有 |
[13:55] | All right, hang on! | 等一下 |
[14:02] | Pass the cheese, please. | 请把起司给我 |
[14:10] | My God, you can’t even look at me! Can you? | 你连看都不敢看我 对吧 |
[14:12] | Nope. | 对 |
[14:15] | Hey! Phoebe! We can talk to Phoebe!! | 是菲比 我们可以跟菲比说话 |
[14:19] | No. I’m-I’m too depressed to talk. | 我很沮丧 不想说话 |
[14:22] | I’ll give you a thousand dollars to talk to us. | 我给你1千元开口费 |
[14:25] | Hey, you guys! What do you, | 我们要不要 |
[14:27] | what do you think about making that beach trip an annual thing? | 每年都去海边玩 |
[14:30] | No!!! | 不要 |
[14:31] | All right, that’s it, you guys! What happened out there? | 够了 到底出了什么事 |
[14:34] | What? we took a walk. nothing happened. | 什么 我们只是去散步 没什么 |
[14:38] | I can back with nothing all over me. | 我身上什么都没沾到 |
[14:41] | Come on! What happened? Joey? | 到底怎么了 乔伊 |
[14:45] | All right. | 好吧 我说 |
[14:45] | No! Joey, we swore we’d never tell! | 不行 我们发誓要死守秘密 |
[14:48] | They’ll never understand! | 他们不会了解的 |
[14:54] | Well, we have to say something We have to get it out! It’s eating me alive!! | 我们得说出来 我快被逼疯了 |
[15:00] | -Monica got stung by a jellyfish.. -all right! | -莫妮卡被水母咬到 -好吧 |
[15:12] | I got stung. | 我被咬到 |
[15:14] | Stung bad. | 咬得很严重 |
[15:18] | I couldn’t stand. | 站都站不直 |
[15:20] | I couldn’t walk. | 走也走不动 |
[15:22] | We were two miles from the house. | 我们离小屋2里远 |
[15:26] | Scared and alone. | 孤单又害怕 |
[15:29] | We didn’t think we could make it. | 我们还以为死定了 |
[15:36] | I was in too much pain. | 我痛得要命 |
[15:38] | And I was tired from digging the huge hole! | 我刚挖完洞又好累 |
[15:42] | And then Joey remembered something. | 然后乔伊想起一件事 |
[15:46] | I’d seen this thing on The Discovery Channel… | 是在探索频道上看到的 |
[15:49] | Wait a minute! | 慢着 我也看过 |
[15:50] | On the discovery channel. about jellyfish and how if you– | 是探索频道没错 它说要是你被水母 |
[16:00] | Ewwww!! You peed on yourself?! | 你在自己身上撒尿 |
[16:03] | You can’t say that!! You-you don’t know!! | 你不能这么说 你不知道 |
[16:07] | I mean I thought I was gonna pass out from the pain! | 我都快痛昏了 |
[16:10] | Anyway I-I tried, but I-I couldn’t.. | 我试过 但没办法 |
[16:13] | …bend that way. | 但没办法弯成那样 |
[16:25] | That’s right I stepped up! | 没错 我挺身而出 |
[16:30] | She’s my friend and she needed help! | 她是我的朋友 她需要帮助 |
[16:33] | And if I had to, I’d pee on anyone of you! | 如果有必要 我也会在你们身上撒尿 |
[16:41] | Only… | 只不过 |
[16:43] | …l couldn’t. | 我不能 |
[16:47] | I got the stage fright. | 我怯场了 |
[16:51] | I wanted to help, but there was too much pressure. | 我很想帮忙 但压力太大了 |
[16:55] | So-so I uh, I turned to Chandler. | 所以我找钱德勒 |
[17:00] | Joey kept screaming at me, ”do it now. do it. do it now!” | 乔伊一直对我大叫 快尿 快点尿 |
[17:06] | Sometimes late at night I can still here the screaming. | 有时在深夜里 我还会听到那个叫声 |
[17:13] | That’s ’cause sometimes I just do it through my wall to freak you out. | 那是我在隔壁吓你 |
[17:29] | I invite all of you to count the colors in your bedroom. | 大家都回去算算房里的颜色 |
[17:34] | Except for you. you go away. | 你除外 给我走开 |
[17:41] | I’ll go in a second. | 我马上就走 |
[17:43] | I just want to tell you… | 我只想告诉你 |
[17:45] | that there hasn’t been a day where I didn’t regret giving you up. | 我每天都在后悔把你送人 |
[17:49] | Okay, bye. | 好 再见 |
[17:53] | No, I’m not done. | 我还没说完 |
[17:54] | I-I-I just want you to know that I, | 我想让你明白 |
[17:56] | The reason l never looked you up was because… | 我之所以没找过你是因为 |
[17:58] | well I was afraid that you’d react, | 我很怕你的反应 |
[18:00] | just well like, the way, the way you’re reacting right now, | 会跟现在一样 |
[18:04] | and can’t we just, y’know, start from here? | 我们就不能从现在开始 |
[18:09] | No. | 不行 |
[18:16] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[18:19] | But just one last thing. | 最后一件事 |
[18:22] | Y’know you came looking for family. | 你来找你的家人 |
[18:26] | I’m family | 我就是 |
[18:29] | I’m it. | 没别人 |
[18:34] | Now l’m done. | 我说完了 |
[18:39] | But, it’s not like we’re losing anything. You’know? | 我们又没什么损失 |
[18:43] | Yeah, I guess you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[18:45] | It’s not like we-we know each other or anything. Or that have anything in common. | 我们又不熟 也没什么共同点 |
[18:50] | I don’t know. lt’s not like… | 我不晓得 也不见得 |
[18:52] | …we don’t have anything in common. | 完全没有共同点 |
[18:57] | I mean, l like pizza. | 像我喜欢披萨 |
[19:00] | I like pizza! | 我也喜欢 |
[19:03] | Wait, l like the beatles. | 等等 我喜欢披头士 |
[19:06] | Oh my God, so do I! | 天哪 我也是 |
[19:10] | Wait-wait-wait, wait! Puppies. Cute or ugly? | 等等 小狗狗可不可爱 |
[19:12] | So cute! | 可爱死了 |
[19:15] | You see? | 看吧 |
[19:18] | But l’m still mad at you. | 但我还是很气你 |
[19:20] | I know. | 我知道 |
[19:22] | I’m mad at me too. | 我也很气自己 |
[19:26] | Well umm, do you wanna get something to eat? I’m kinda hungry. | 你想吃东西吗 我有点饿 |
[19:31] | Hey! Me too! | 我也是 |
[19:32] | All right, stop it. Now you’re just doing it to freak me out. | 可以了啊 你吓到我了 |
[19:42] | I missed you. | 我想你 |
[19:44] | I missed you too. | 我也想你 |
[19:49] | I was so nervous about that letter. | 我对那封信好紧张 |
[19:55] | But the way you owned up to everything, | 但是你这么坦然认错 |
[19:58] | it just showed me how much you’ve grown. Y’know? | 证明你真的成长不少 |
[20:04] | I suppose. | 大概 |
[20:07] | You have! Ross, you should give yourself credit. | 你有 罗斯 你不该妄自菲薄 |
[20:11] | I mean my Mom never thought this would work out. | 我妈一直觉得我们无法复合 |
[20:15] | It was all, Once a cheater, always a cheater. | 她说 出轨是不可原谅的 |
[20:23] | Ooh, I just wish we hadn’t lost those four months, | 真希望没有这4个月的空白 |
[20:27] | but if time was what you | 但要是时间 |
[20:29] | to gain a littles perspective… | 能让你看清楚一点 |
[20:33] | We were on a break!!!!!!! | 我们当时分手了 |
[20:37] | -coffeehouse? -you bet. | -咖啡吗 -好 |
[20:40] | And for the record, It took two people to break up this relationship. | 这段感情 会破裂是两个人的错 |
[20:44] | Yeah! You and that girl from that copy place, | 对 你和影印店那个女的 |
[20:47] | which yesterday you took full responsibility for!! | 你昨天表明愿意负责 |
[20:49] | I didn’t know what I was taking full responsibility for! Okay? | 我不知道我负的是什么责 |
[20:52] | Okay?! I didn’t finish the whole letter! | 我没把信看完 |
[20:55] | I fell asleep! | 我睡着了 |
[20:57] | You fell asleep?! | 你竟然睡着了 |
[21:00] | 5:30 in the morning, | 当时是早上5点半 |
[21:03] | And you had rambled on for 18 pages. | 你一废话就写了十八页 |
[21:09] | Front and back!! | 还是两面的 |
[21:13] | By the way, y-o-u-apostrophe-r-e means ”you are.” | 还有 你得是指 你必须 |
[21:18] | Y-o-u-r means ”your.” | 是指 你必须 |
[21:21] | Y’know I can’t believe I even thought | 我居然会想 |
[21:23] | about getting back together again! We are so over!! | 跟你复合 我们根本就完了 |
[21:27] | Fine by me!! | 无所谓 |
[21:30] | Oh, oh, and hey-hey-hey, those little spelling tips will come | 你星期六晚上 跟莫妮卡玩拼字游戏时 |
[21:33] | in handy when you’re at home on Saturday nights playing Scrabble with Monica!! | 一定不会写错字 |
[21:37] | Sorry!! | 对不起 |
[21:39] | I just feel bad about all that sleep you’re gonna miss wishing you were with me! | 我只可怜你 会想我想到失眠 |
[21:43] | Oh, no-no-no don’t you worry about me falling asleep. | 别怕我睡不着 |
[21:46] | I still have your letter! | 我还有你的信 |
[21:50] | And hey! Just so you know, it’s not that common! | 顺便告诉你 这种事并不常见 |
[21:53] | It doesn’t happen to every guy. | 并非男人都会这样 |
[21:55] | And it is a big deal! | 这是很严重的 |
[21:58] | I knew it! | 我就知道 |
[22:06] | Gin. | 我赢了 |
[22:08] | We were playing gin? | 我们在玩金罗美牌 |
[22:12] | Y’know if we were a couple, we could play this game naked. | 男女朋友就会光着身体玩 |
[22:16] | -would you stop? -okay. all right. | -别再说了 -好吧 |
[22:20] | Okay. All right. | 好吧 |
[22:21] | I think you’re great. | 我觉得你很棒 |
[22:23] | I think you’re sweet and smart… | 我觉得你人很好 很聪明 |
[22:26] | …and l love you. | 我爱你 |
[22:29] | But you’ll always be the guy who peed on me. | 但你永远是在我身上撒尿的人 |