时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | We are so in luck! | 我们走运了 |
[00:06] | Treeger said we could have all this cool stuff! | 房东说这些好东西都可以给我们 |
[00:09] | Wait right there. | 等一下 |
[00:10] | Oh, no. i’m paddling away. | 不行 我要划走了 |
[00:16] | Really? we got all this rusty crap for free? | 真的 这些生锈的垃圾都不要钱 |
[00:21] | This and a bunch of bubble wrap. | 还有一堆泡泡棉 |
[00:24] | And, some of it is not even popped! | 有些完全没挤过 |
[00:34] | Could we be more white trash? | 我们真是白人垃圾 |
[00:43] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[00:48] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[00:50] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[00:53] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[00:57] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[01:00] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[01:03] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[01:06] | when the rain starts to pour. | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:08] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:11] | like I’ve been there before. | 像我以前那样 |
[01:13] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:16] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[01:26] | How desperate am I? | 我真是绝望透了 |
[01:28] | Oh! Good thing Chandler’s not here, he always wins at this game. | 还好钱德勒不在 谁也惨不过他 |
[01:33] | I just told my Mom I’d cater a party for her. | 我刚答应帮我妈的宴会办外烩 |
[01:35] | -how come? -i need the money. | -为什么 -因为我需要钱 |
[01:38] | and I thought that it’d be a great way to get rid of | 而且这样正好可以抛开 |
[01:40] | that last little schmidgen of self-respect. | 最后一丝自尊 |
[01:42] | Come on, I think this is a good thing. | 别这样 这是好事 |
[01:44] | I don’t think Mom would’ve hired you if she didn’t think you were good at what you do. | 要不是觉得你行 妈不会找你 |
[01:49] | You don’t have to stick up for her. She can’t here you. | 你不必拍她马屁 她又听不到 |
[01:55] | Hey! Umm, do you guys have any juice? | 有果汁没 |
[01:57] | Just pickle. | 只有腌黄瓜汁 |
[02:00] | Hey uh, Rach, Funny story. | 瑞秋 说来好笑 |
[02:01] | i bumped into joanna yesterday. | 我昨天在路上遇见乔安娜 |
[02:04] | My boss, Joanna? Wow, that must’ve been awkward. | 我的上司乔安娜 一定很尴尬 |
[02:07] | Well, no, actually she uh, asked me if I wanted to get a drink. | 事实上她找我一起去喝酒 |
[02:12] | You ah, you didn’t say ‘Yes’ to that did you? | 你没有答应 是吧 |
[02:18] | Hello, Rachel. | 早 瑞秋 |
[02:24] | Well, not at first. | 一开始没答应 |
[02:27] | What is she doing here? | 她在这里干什么 |
[02:35] | I don’t understand! Last time you went out with her you said she was a dud! | 我不懂 你上次跟她约会说她很无聊 |
[02:38] | Well, I think I judged her too quickly, and this time we were able | 我太快下定论了 这次我们 |
[02:41] | we were able to take the relationship to the next level. | 可以进展到下一个阶段 |
[02:46] | Well, last time I almost got fired. | 我上次差点被炒鱿鱼 |
[02:48] | You must end it, you must end it now! | 你要做个了结 |
[02:51] | Oh, come on! It’s not like this is an everyday occurrence for me! | 这可不是每天都有的事 |
[02:53] | I mean usually I’m pretty much just in there by myself. | 通常我都一个人睡 |
[03:01] | Chandler!! | 钱德勒 |
[03:03] | Promise me, you will end it. | 答应我 会做个了结 |
[03:07] | -i promise. i’ll end it. -thank you. | -好 我答应 -谢谢你 |
[03:10] | I hope you know what I’m giving up for ya, | 你知道 我的牺牲很大 |
[03:12] | because she’s not just the boss in your office, | 她可不仅只是你的上司 |
[03:14] | if you know what I mean. | 你懂吧 |
[03:20] | Oh-oh, sorry, I-I knew what he meant. | 对不起 我懂 |
[03:28] | How’s the hired help? | 外烩大厨忙得怎样 |
[03:30] | Doing great, the quiches are coming along. | 很顺利 乳酪火腿馅饼快好了 |
[03:33] | What’s this? Blue nail polish? | 这是什么 蓝色指甲油 |
[03:36] | Yeah, I thought it was cute. | 对 我觉得很好看 |
[03:38] | Ahh, that’s what your Grandmother’s hands looked like when we found her. | 你奶奶死后指甲就是这个颜色 |
[03:44] | Let me ask you a question. | 我问你一个问题 |
[03:47] | Why did you hire me? | 你为什么找我 |
[03:48] | Oh, well Richard raved about the food at his party, | 理查一直说他的派对餐点很棒 |
[03:51] | of course you were sleeping with him. | 但你当时在跟他上床 |
[03:53] | Then I heard the food at that lesbian wedding was very nice, | 后来我听说 那场同志婚礼的菜很好 |
[03:57] | I assume you weren’t sleeping with anybody there. | 你应该没跟那些人上床 |
[04:00] | Though, at least that would be something. | 至少你有点厨艺 |
[04:04] | Oh my God! Did you hear that? | 天哪 你听到了 |
[04:07] | She hired me because she thinks I’m good. | 她是觉得我很行才找我 |
[04:12] | Okay, I didn’t hear that. | 我没听到这个 |
[04:15] | Oh yeah, she didn’t hire me out of pity, | 她不是在可怜我 |
[04:17] | it wasn’t so she could pick on me in front of her friends, | 不是想在朋友面前刁我 |
[04:19] | she actually thinks I’m good. | 是真的觉得我行 |
[04:23] | Wow! And hey, it’s cool if you’re a lesbian! | 还有 如果你是同志就太酷了 |
[04:41] | Good afternoon, are you the decision maker of the house? | 午安 你是这里的家长吗 |
[04:50] | Do you ah, currently own a set of encyclopedias? | 你目前拥有一套百科全书 |
[04:53] | No! No. But ah, try the classifieds, | 没有 不过分类广告上 |
[04:55] | people sell everything in there. | 什么都有 |
[04:58] | Actually, I’m not buying.I’m selling. | 我不是要买 我是要卖 |
[05:01] | Let me ask you one question. | 问你一个问题 |
[05:03] | Do your friends ever have a conversation… | 你是否曾在朋友们聊天时 |
[05:05] | …and you just nod along, | 而你只能跟着点头 |
[05:07] | even though you’re not really sure what they’re talking about? | 却搞不懂他们在说什么 |
[05:18] | I’m telling you it’s totally unconstituional. | 告诉你 这根本是违宪 |
[05:19] | Oh yeah, I totally agree. | 没错 |
[05:22] | I think he deserves a Nobel Prize. | 我觉得他应该得诺贝尔奖 |
[05:24] | Nooo!! | 才不是 |
[05:28] | It was like the algonquin kids’ table. | 很像阿尔冈京族小孩的桌子 |
[05:35] | Excuse me. i’m sorry. | 抱歉 对不起 |
[05:37] | You haven’t said anything for about two minutes. | 你发呆已经2分半钟 |
[05:40] | Are you at all interested? | 你到底有没有兴趣 |
[05:44] | Come on in. | 有请进 |
[05:49] | -that’s weird. -what? | -怪了 -什么 |
[05:50] | Your nails. | 你的假指甲 |
[05:51] | Oh, I know, I never wear fake ones. I just did it | 我知道 我从没戴过 |
[05:54] | so my Mom wouldn’t give me grief about me biting them. | 我怕咬指甲被我妈念 |
[05:56] | Oh, no, I meant that it’s weird that you only have nine now. | 我是说你现在只有九个指甲 |
[06:02] | Oh, my god! | 天哪 |
[06:05] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[06:07] | I had them when i put | 我之前要烤 |
[06:08] | Oh, my god! it’s in the quiche! | 天哪 在馅饼里面 |
[06:12] | -oh, my god! -okay, don’t panic. | -天哪 -别着急 |
[06:14] | I’m gonna go to the store,I’m gonna get you another set of nails, | 我现在去店里帮你买一组新指甲 |
[06:16] | No one will know, and you’ll look great! | 没有人会知道 你还是很美 |
[06:21] | Oh! Oh, it’s ’cause they’re gonna eat? That’s the problem. | 你是怕他们会吃到 |
[06:26] | Honey, don’t bite your nails. | 女儿 别咬指甲 |
[06:31] | Okay ah, please don’t freak out. | 你先别发飙 |
[06:33] | Umm, but ah, there’s a blue fingernail in one of the quiche cups, | 不过某个馅饼里有一片假指甲 |
[06:37] | and there’s no way to know which one. | 而且无从找起 |
[06:42] | And! Whoever finds it wins the prize! | 找到的人可以中大奖 |
[06:46] | I’m not freaking out. | 我不会发飙 |
[06:48] | -why are you laughing? -It’s nothing, it’s just now your father owes me $5. | -那你笑什么 -没事 你爸输我5块钱 |
[06:53] | What? You bet I’d lose a nail? | 你赌我会掉指甲 |
[06:54] | Oh no, don’t be silly. I just bet I’d need these. | 别傻了 我只是赌我会用上这个 |
[06:58] | Frozen lasagnas? | 冷冻千层面 |
[07:02] | You bet that I’d screw up?! | 你赌我会搞砸 |
[07:04] | So all that stuff about hiring me because I was good was… | 你还说什么我很行 |
[07:07] | No-no-no, that was all true. | 不 那都是真的 |
[07:08] | This was just in case you pulled a Monica. | 只是怕你把自己推翻了 |
[07:12] | You promised Dr. Weinburg, you’d never use that phrase. | 你答应过心理医生不再这么说 |
[07:16] | Oh honey, come on, have a sense of humour, | 拜托 有点幽默感 |
[07:18] | you’ve never been able to laugh at yourself. | 你总是不懂得自嘲 |
[07:20] | That’s right. | 是啊 |
[07:23] | My Mom doesn’t have any faith in me! Oh, that’s hilarious! Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha. | 我妈对我没信心 好好笑 |
[07:28] | I don’t get it. | 哪里好笑 |
[07:31] | No, I have faith… | 不 我对你有信心 |
[07:33] | No! You have lasagnas! | 不 你有的是千层面 |
[07:42] | Op, the ruined quiches are ready. | 毁掉的馅饼好了 |
[07:53] | It just doesn’t…feel like we’re breaking up. | 我们不该 这不像分手 |
[07:57] | No, we are. I’m sad. | 是分手 我好伤心 |
[08:07] | Uh, can’t you wait until tomorrow? all right | 可以等到明天 |
[08:12] | Unbelievable!! | 太不可思议了 |
[08:14] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:17] | No, no, that was my boss. I have to go. | 不是 我得去见我的老板 |
[08:21] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[08:22] | -i’m getting dressed. -why? | -穿衣服 -为啥 |
[08:25] | When I walk outside naked people throw garbage at me. | 光着屁股走在路上会被扔东西 |
[08:28] | Wait. I wanna show you something. | 等一下 给你看个东西 |
[08:32] | What is it? | 什么东西 |
[08:33] | Just a little gag gift somebody gave me. | 别人送的一个小道具 |
[08:36] | Put your hands together. | 把手合在一起 |
[08:40] | You’re not the boss of me. | 你又不是我的老板 |
[08:44] | Yeah, you are. | 你是 |
[08:49] | Saucy! | 好辣 |
[08:55] | I’ll be back in two minutes. | 我马上回来 |
[08:59] | You are, you’re gonna leave me like this? | 你要这样把我挂着 |
[09:01] | Knowing you’re here, waiting for me | 知道你在等我 |
[09:03] | I think it’s kinda exciting. | 很令人兴奋 |
[09:06] | Okay. But if you don’t come back soon, | 好 但要是你不马上回来 |
[09:09] | there’s pretty much nothing I can do about it! | 我也不能怎么样 |
[09:15] | Hi! I brought you back a macaroon! | 我帮你带了马克龙回来 |
[09:17] | Oh great! I’ll keep it in my butt with your nose. | 很好 热脸贴到我的冷屁股了 |
[09:27] | That’s weird, she locked the door. | 奇怪 她把门锁上了 |
[09:29] | Y’know why? She’s got the Christmas bonus list in there. | 你知道为什么 里面有圣诞奖金名单 |
[09:33] | I saw her working on it this morning. | 我早上看到她在打 |
[09:35] | Okay, swear you won’t tell, | 你可别说出去 |
[09:37] | but when Mark left he gave me a key to Joanna’s office. | 马克离职时给了我一把钥匙 |
[09:40] | You wanna see the list? | 你想看名单 |
[09:57] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[10:21] | Hello, Joanna……’s office. | 乔安娜 办公室 |
[10:29] | I’m really sorry but I may be a little while longer. | 对不起 我还要一阵子 |
[10:32] | -How little?! -a couple hours. I feel awful. | -多久 -几小时 |
[10:35] | Look, this isn’t funny! You get back here right now! | 一点也不好玩 马上给我回来 |
[10:37] | -I can’t!! -why not? | -不行 -为啥 |
[10:39] | I’m in my boss’s car! | 我在我老板的车上 |
[10:41] | -What?! -tunnel! | -什么 -到隧道了 |
[11:00] | What? | 怎样 |
[11:01] | Rachel, could i see you for a moment? | 瑞秋 你进来一下 |
[11:11] | Okay, here’s the situation. | 好 现在是这样 |
[11:14] | The keys to the cuffs are on the back of the door. | 手铐的钥匙挂在门上 |
[11:17] | Could you be a doll and | 你能不能行行好 |
[11:18] | …and grab them and scoot on over here and unlock me? | 拿了钥匙 冲过来 帮我解锁 |
[11:23] | And on a totally separate subject, that’s a lovely pantsuit. | 题外话 好漂亮的套装 |
[11:29] | You promised you would break up with her. | 你答应要跟她分手的 |
[11:32] | I did break up with her! she just | 我是跟她分手 |
[11:34] | She just took it really, really well! | 只不过她真的很狂野 |
[11:38] | And the fact that you were Jeopardizing my career never entered your mind? | 你都没想过 这样会破坏我的事业 |
[11:42] | It did enter my mind! | 我想过 |
[11:44] | But then something happened that made it, shoot right out. | 但后来的事让这个念头飞了 |
[11:49] | Y’know what Chandler, you got yourself into those cuffs, you get yourself out of them. | 你害自己被铐住 就自己想办法脱困 |
[11:55] | No-no-no-no-no-no-no!! I can’t get myself right out of them! | 不 我没办法 |
[11:58] | You must have me confused with the Amazing Chandler!! | 你把我跟脱逃大师钱德勒搞混了 |
[12:02] | Unlock me! she could be gone for hours, | 帮帮我 她可能要去很久 |
[12:05] | and i’m cold and…. | 我好冷 而且 |
[12:10] | Oh, Chandler!! All right! this is it! | 钱德勒 好 够了 |
[12:11] | You never see Joanna again! | 不准你再见她 |
[12:13] | Never! | 永远 |
[12:15] | -You never come into this office again! -Fine | -不准再进这个办公室 -好的 |
[12:18] | You give me back my Walkman! | 把随身听还给我 |
[12:22] | I … never borrowed your Walkman. | 我没借过 |
[12:25] | Well, then I lost it. You buy me one! | 那就是我弄丢了 买一台给我 |
[12:27] | You got it! Here we go! Come on! This is great! | 没问题 快解开 太好了 |
[12:33] | Does it hurt? | 会痛 |
[12:35] | No, i always see guys do this when handcuffs are taken off. | 我只是看别人都会哀一声 |
[12:41] | Hello, sweet pants! | 亲爱的裤子 |
[12:44] | Wait! what will you tell joanna? | 慢着 你要怎么跟乔安娜说 |
[12:47] | About what? | 说什么 |
[12:48] | When she sees that you’re gone,she’s gonna know that I let you out, | 她看你走了 会知道是我放的 |
[12:50] | and that I was in here, and I’m gonna get fired! | 我会被解雇 |
[12:53] | I’ll make something up! I’m good at lying, | 我会撒谎 我最会撒谎了 |
[12:55] | I actually did borrow your Walkman! | 我的确借了你的随身听 |
[12:57] | No, there’s nothing to make up, She’ll know i have a key to her office. | 行不通的 她会知道我有钥匙 |
[13:00] | I’ve got to get you locked up back the way you were! | 我得把你铐回去 |
[13:03] | I don’t think so. | 想都别想 |
[13:17] | Well, this is much better. | 真是好太多了 |
[13:21] | So, here’s somebody interesting, | 看着 有朋友有如下兴趣 |
[13:23] | Joey. What do you know about Van Gogh? | 乔伊 你对梵谷认识多少 |
[13:27] | -he cut off his ear. -and? | -他割掉自己的耳朵 -还有呢 |
[13:29] | I’m out. | 没了 |
[13:31] | He painted that. | 他画了这个 |
[13:35] | Wow! That’s pretty nice. | 不错 |
[13:36] | I thought he cut off his ear ’cause he sucked. | 我以为他是罚自己画不好 |
[13:39] | -What else you got in there? -let’s see…. | -还有什么 -来看看 |
[13:43] | -where does the pope live? -ln the woods. | -教皇住在哪里 -森林里 |
[13:47] | No wait-wait, that’s the joke answer. | 等等 那是开玩笑的 |
[13:50] | Actually its, Vatican City. | 他住在梵蒂冈 |
[13:53] | Now ahh, what do you know about vulcanised rubber? | 你知道什么是硫化橡胶 |
[13:56] | Spock’s birth control. | 节育用品 |
[14:01] | You need these books. | 你需要这套书 |
[14:10] | This used to be your room? | 这里是你的旧房间 |
[14:12] | Wow! You must’ve been in really good shape as a kid | 你小时候一定很健美 |
[14:18] | Ohh, I’m such an idiot. | 我真是个白痴 |
[14:21] | I can’t believe I actually thought she could change. | 我居然以为她会改变 |
[14:24] | Well, who cares what your Mom thinks? | 谁管你娘怎么想 |
[14:27] | So you “pulled a monica.” | 你把自己推翻了 |
[14:30] | Oh good, I’m glad that’s catching on. | 这句话还真流行 |
[14:33] | No but, why does that have to be a bad thing. | 谁说这一定要是坏话 |
[14:35] | Just change what it means. Y’know? | 去改变它的意义 |
[14:37] | Go down there and prove your Mother wrong. | 证明你妈是错的 |
[14:39] | Finish the job you were hired to do, | 你把工作顺利完成 |
[14:41] | and we’ll call that pulling a Monica. | 我们管它叫 推翻莫妮卡 |
[14:44] | What? | 什么 |
[14:45] | Okay, umm, if a kid gets straight A’s, | 小孩每一科都拿A |
[14:48] | his parents would say, “Yeah, he pulled a Monica.” | 父母会说 你推翻了莫妮卡 |
[14:52] | Y’know? Or a fireman saves a baby, | 消防员救出一个宝宝 |
[14:54] | and they go, “Yeah I know, he pulled a Monica.” | 大家说 你推翻了莫妮卡 |
[14:58] | Someone hits a homer, and they | 有人打全垒打 播报员会说 |
[15:00] | “Yeah, that one’s outta here.” | 这是一支红不让 |
[15:02] | Though some things don’t change. | 有些事是不能变的 |
[15:06] | All right, I’ll go down there. | 好了 我要下楼去 |
[15:08] | But, I’m not gonna serve the lasagna. I’m gonna serve something I make. | 我不上千层面 我要上我做的菜 |
[15:21] | Wow! My breasts are really strong. | 我的咪咪真有力 |
[15:30] | Chandler! Chandler, please, I have to get you locked back the way you were, | 钱德勒 拜托 我得把你铐回去 |
[15:33] | I am sooo gonna lose my job, | 我的饭碗快不保了 |
[15:35] | she’s very private about her office. | 她很在意办公室的隐私权 |
[15:38] | Now I know why. | 我总算知道原因了 |
[15:41] | Hey, look, you’re in trouble either way! Okay? | 你不管怎样都有麻烦 |
[15:43] | If she comes back and sees me locked to this instead of the chair, | 如果她回来了 看见我被铐在柜子上 |
[15:45] | she’s gonna know you were in here. So you might as well just let me go. | 就会知道你进来过 所以你还不如让我走 |
[15:52] | What if I clean your bathroom for a month? | 我帮你洗浴室1个月 |
[15:54] | It still wouldn’t be clean. | 还是洗不干净 |
[15:56] | All I want is my freedom. | 我只要自由 |
[16:00] | -Foot rubs for a month! -Freedom! | -揉脚1个月 – 自由 |
[16:02] | I’ll take all of your photos and put them into photo albums! | 把你的相片通通整理好 |
[16:04] | i want my freedom! | 自由 自由 |
[16:06] | Why won’t you hear me! sophie, help me! | 你为什么不听 苏菲 救救我 |
[16:09] | Sophie, sit! | 苏菲 坐下 |
[16:13] | No! God, would you just calm down! | 请你冷静 好吗 |
[16:22] | I’m gonna say this for the last time. | 我再说最后一次 |
[16:25] | Would you please just… | 能不能请你 |
[16:31] | Wow! There’s a lot I didn’t know about vomit. | 我对呕吐的了解还真少 |
[16:38] | In a minute. | 等一下 |
[16:41] | So, what do you say, Joey? | 你觉得如何 乔伊 |
[16:43] | You get the whole set of encyclopedias for twelve hundred dollars, | 1200元拥有整套百科全书 |
[16:47] | that works out to just 50 bucks a book! | 平均一本才50元 |
[16:53] | You think I have $1200? | 你觉得我有1200吗 |
[16:56] | I’m home in the middle of the day, | 我大白天窝在家里 |
[16:58] | and I got patio furniture in my living room. | 还用凉椅洋伞当家具 |
[17:02] | I guess there’s a few things you don’t get from book learnin’. | 有些事是书上学不到的 |
[17:06] | Well ah, what can you swing? | 你能凑出多少 |
[17:09] | How about zero down and zero a month for a long, long time? | 0头期款 长期月付0元 |
[17:14] | You don’t have, anything? | 你什么都没有 |
[17:16] | You wanna see what I got? | 你想看我有什么 |
[17:19] | I’ve got a baby Tootsie Roll, | 我有一个巧克力棒 |
[17:22] | a movie stub, keys, a kleenex… | 一张电影票根 钥匙 纸巾 |
[17:28] | a rock, | 一块小石头 |
[17:30] | and an army man. | 和一个玩具兵 |
[17:33] | Okay, I-I get the picture. Uh, thanks, for your time. | 好 我懂了 耽误你了 |
[17:37] | And a 50. | 和一张50元 |
[17:39] | Huh, these must be Chandler’s pants. | 这一定是钱德勒的裤子 |
[17:42] | For 50 bucks, you can get one book! | 50元可以买一本 |
[17:44] | What will it be? A? B? C? | 要哪一本 A B C |
[17:47] | Oh, I-I think I’m gonna stick with the V, | 我还是买V好了 |
[17:49] | I wanna see how this bad boy turns out. | 我想看看结局如何 |
[17:56] | -I ah, will buy and wrap all of your Christmas gifts. -No! | -我帮你买和包圣诞礼物 -不要 |
[18:01] | I’ll squeeze you fresh orange juice every morning! | 我每天早上帮你榨柳橙汁 |
[18:05] | -With extra pulp? -yeah. | -有果肉吗 -是的 |
[18:06] | No! | 不要 |
[18:11] | I’ve got it! | 我知道了 |
[18:13] | You don’t have it. | 你才不知道 |
[18:16] | I have so got it. | 我完全知道了 |
[18:18] | There’s gonna be rumours about this, there’s no way to stop it. | 这件事会传出去 挡也挡不住 |
[18:21] | Sophie knows, Monica and Phoebe know. | 苏菲知道 莫妮卡 菲比知道 |
[18:23] | -How do Monica and Phoebe know? -i called them. | -她们怎么会知道 -我说的 |
[18:27] | when they ask me what I saw, | 当她们问我看到什么 |
[18:29] | …i can be very generous… | 我可以很大方 |
[18:34] | …or very stingy. | 也可以很小气 |
[18:38] | Go on. | 说下去 |
[18:40] | I can make you a legend. | 我可以让你成为传奇 |
[18:43] | I can make you this generation’s Milton Berle. | 我可以让你成为现代唐璜 |
[18:48] | -And Milton Berle has a… -not compared to you. | -而唐璜 -根本比不上你 |
[18:56] | Well? They’re not even touching the lasagna! | 怎样 客人碰都没碰千层面 |
[18:58] | -Really?! -They love your casserole! | -真的 -他们好喜欢你的砂锅 |
[19:01] | It’s hard to believe a while ago this was just ingredients. | 真不敢相信 这刚才还都只是材料 |
[19:07] | Everyone seems to like your dish. | 大家都很喜欢你做的菜 |
[19:10] | And you? | 那你呢 |
[19:12] | I thought it was… | 我觉得 |
[19:15] | …quite tasty. | 很好吃 |
[19:17] | So if everyone liked it, and you liked it, | 要是大家都喜欢 你也喜欢 |
[19:20] | that would make this a success. which would make you…. | 那就代表很成功 而你 |
[19:24] | A bitch? | 贱人 |
[19:27] | I meant “wrong,” but we can use your word. | 我想说的是错误 但你的措辞也不错 |
[19:31] | Well I was wrong. | 好吧 我错了 |
[19:34] | And i have to say… | 不得不说 |
[19:37] | …you really impressed me today. | 你让我大开眼界 |
[19:42] | You might even say that she “pulled a monica.” | 你还可以说她推翻了莫妮卡 |
[19:47] | She doesn’t know we switched it. | 她不知道我们改过了 |
[19:51] | And the next time you cater for me… | 下次你帮我办外烩 |
[19:55] | …there will be nothing but ice in the freezer. | 冷冻库里只会有冰 |
[19:59] | That really means a lot. | 这是很大的鼓励 |
[20:01] | Mom, don’t bite your nails! | 妈 别咬指甲 |
[20:12] | Hello, Chandler. | 钱德勒你好 |
[20:16] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[20:19] | Wh-what’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[20:24] | No he doesn’t! | 少来了 |
[20:29] | Two hours, that lasted! | 拖了2小时 |
[20:32] | So did you break up with Joanna? | 所以你跟乔安娜分手了 |
[20:34] | I think so. | 是的 |
[20:36] | Well, it’s good thing you got out when you did, before she blew up like that Vesuvius. | 幸好她跟维苏威一样 爆炸之前你就闪了 |
[20:41] | The volcano? | 那座火山 |
[20:42] | Yeah. And speaking of volcanoes, | 讲到火山 |
[20:45] | man are they a violent igneous rock formation. | 那些火成岩还真暴力 |
[20:48] | What?! | 什么 |
[20:50] | Oh yeah, lava spewing, hot ash, | 熔岩乱喷 热灰乱飞 |
[20:53] | Of course, some are dormant. | 不过有些是休火山 |
[20:55] | Why are you talking about volcanoes all of the sudden? | 你怎么突然聊起火山来了 |
[20:58] | Well, we can talk about something else. | 不一定要聊火山 |
[20:59] | What do you want to talk about? Vivisection? | 你们想聊什么 活体解剖 |
[21:03] | The Vasdeferens? | 输精管 |
[21:05] | The Vietnam War? | 越战 |
[21:08] | Oh! Did anybody see that-that documentary on the Korean War? | 有人看那部韩战纪录片吗 |
[21:13] | Oh God, Korea is such a beautiful country. | 韩国那么美 |
[21:15] | With such a sad history. | 命运却好悲惨 |
[21:18] | Could there be more Kims? | 有好多姓金的 |
[21:30] | -Who’s out there? -me! good morning! | -外面是谁 -是我 早安 |
[21:32] | Rachel, could you come in here for a moment, please? | 瑞秋 你能不能进来一下 |
[21:34] | Yeah, sure. Umm, they didn’t have poppy seed bagels, so I… | 他们没有你要的百吉饼了 |
[21:38] | …so i have sesame oh, my word! | 我要了芝麻的 天啊 |
[21:43] | I seem to have had a slight office mishap. | 出了点办公室灾难 |
[21:47] | Could you please get the key off the back of the door for me. | 请把门后的钥匙拿给我 |
[21:49] | -lf you could. -oh, i’m sorry! | -要是可以的话 -抱歉 |
[21:58] | You can tell your friend chandler | 告诉你的朋友钱德勒 |
[21:58] | that we’re definately broken up this time. | 我们这次绝对是分手了 |