时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Hey, new wallet? | 新皮夹 |
[00:06] | It was time. | 时下流行的 |
[00:07] | The old condom ring in the leather | 保险套图案的 |
[00:09] | just doesn’t saygarbage was full | 皮夹已经不流行了 |
[00:12] | Rachel, you just put an empty carton back in the fridge. | 瑞秋 你把空纸盒放进冰箱里 |
[00:16] | I know, but the garbage was full. | 我知道 因为垃圾袋满了 |
[00:19] | Have you ever taken out the trash? | 你有倒过垃圾没 |
[00:23] | Well, I thought you liked doing it. | 我以为你喜欢倒垃圾的 |
[00:30] | -third door on the left. -right! | -左边第三个门 -好的 |
[00:43] | Hey, mr. treeger. | 崔格先生 |
[01:04] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[01:10] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[01:11] | It’s a little old but…. | 放了一段时间 不过 |
[01:15] | You’re clogging up the chute i just unclogged. | 不是 我才通好 |
[01:18] | I’m sorry. i don’t come in here a lot. | 对不起 我不常来 |
[01:22] | Of course not. you’re a little princess. | 当然 你是小公主 |
[01:27] | Daddy, buy me a pizza. | 爸爸 帮我买披萨 |
[01:28] | Daddy, buy me a candy factory. | 爸爸 帮我买糖果工厂 |
[01:30] | Daddy, make the cast of cats sing “happy birthday” to me. | 爸爸 叫猫的演员帮我唱生日快乐歌 |
[01:35] | You think you can come here… | 你以为你可以来这里 |
[01:37] | …make a mess and a big man in coveralls will clean it up? | 搞得一团乱 反正都有人会收 |
[01:41] | Well, why don’t think of someone else for a change? | 去找别人好了 |
[01:48] | Okay, i’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[01:57] | God, if you’re going to cry about it! | 天 这样也要哭 |
[02:06] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[02:11] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[02:14] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[02:17] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[02:21] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[02:24] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[02:27] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[02:30] | when the rain starts to pour. | 我会陪伴你 |
[02:32] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[02:35] | like I’ve been there before. | 像我以前那样 |
[02:37] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[02:40] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[02:52] | Whoa-whoa, Treeger made you cry? | 崔格把你惹哭了 |
[02:54] | Yes! And he said really mean things | 是的 他说了一些很恶劣 |
[02:57] | that were only partly true. | 又扭曲真实的话 |
[03:01] | I’ll teach him a lesson. | 我去教训他 |
[03:03] | Joey, please don’t do that.I think it’s best that we just forget about it. | 乔伊 不要 我看还是算了 |
[03:05] | That’s easy for you to say, you weren’t almost just killed. | 你说得倒容易 受伤的又不是你 |
[03:09] | All right that’s it, school is in session! | 够了 家里又不是没大人 |
[03:16] | My God! Is this a gym card? | 天 这是健身中心卡 |
[03:18] | Oh yeah, gym member. | 没错 我是会员 |
[03:20] | I try to go four times a week, | 我尽量1周去四次 |
[03:24] | but I’ve missed the last 1200 times. | 但已经一千两百次没去了 |
[03:27] | So why don’t you quit? | 那你怎么不退出 |
[03:30] | You don’t think I’ve tried? | 你以为我没试过 |
[03:34] | You think i like having $50 a month taken from my account? | 你以为我喜欢每个月户头被扣50元 |
[03:38] | They make you go all the way down there. | 他们逼你大老远跑过去 |
[03:42] | They use all these phrases and peppiness to confuse you. | 用各种课程和效果让你昏头 |
[03:46] | And then they bring out maria. | 然后还叫玛丽亚出来 |
[03:49] | -who is maria? -oh, maria! | -是谁 -玛丽亚 |
[03:54] | You can’t say no to her. | 她令人无法抗拒 |
[03:55] | She’s like this lycra, spandex-covered, gym treat. | 她是穿紧身衣的会员独享优惠 |
[04:01] | Do you need me to go with you and hold your hand? | 要我陪你去 握着你的手 |
[04:05] | No! | 不需要 |
[04:06] | You’re strong enough to face her? | 你可以单枪匹马应付她 |
[04:07] | Oh, no. you’ll have to come. | 不行 你得陪我去 |
[04:15] | Tribbiani. hold on. | 崔比亚尼 等一下 |
[04:17] | I’ll get the plunger. | 我去拿通马桶的 |
[04:22] | You hold on. you made my friend rachel cry. | 你等一下 你把我朋友瑞秋气哭了 |
[04:25] | So you’ll go and apologize to her… | 马上去跟她道歉 |
[04:27] | …unless you want me to call the landlord. | 否则我就通知房东 |
[04:29] | And tell him what? | 你要说什么 |
[04:31] | Maybe you haven’t heard of “not making girls cry.” | 你没听过男人不该让女人流泪 |
[04:34] | Maybe you haven’t heard of the little | 那你可能没听过 |
[04:36] | heard about the Rent Stabilization Act of 1968! | 1968年租屋安定法案 |
[04:38] | I have actually not heard of that. | 我还真没听过 |
[04:44] | Yeah, well your friends are in violation of it. | 你朋友违反这个法案 |
[04:46] | I’ve been nice until now, but i don’t need this grief. | 我一直很客气 但我不必受这种罪 |
[04:49] | I’m telling the landlord… | 我要告诉房东 |
[04:51] | …monica’s illegally subletting her grandmother’s place. | 莫妮卡非法分租她奶奶的房子 |
[04:55] | Your friends are out of here, pal. | 你朋友就得搬出去了 |
[04:58] | Why don’t you tell me something i don’t know? | 别说一些我不懂的事 |
[05:05] | Oh please, somebody tell me I don’t have to go to work today! | 谁能让我今天不用上班 |
[05:08] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[05:09] | Oh, my first massage today is this incredibly gorgeous guy, | 今天第一个客人是个大帅哥 |
[05:13] | and every time I see him I just want | 每次见到他 我就想 |
[05:15] | to do things to him that I’m not allowed to charge for. | 替他免费服务一下 |
[05:21] | So do them for free. | 那你就做 |
[05:23] | Oh no, it is forbidden! | 不行 公司禁止 |
[05:27] | No-no, Mrs. Potter fires people for fooling around with clients. | 跟客人乱来会被波特太太开除 |
[05:31] | And it’s against my oath as a masseuse. | 而且也违背我的按摩师誓言 |
[05:35] | -They make you take an oath? -no, i made myself take one. | -你还得发誓 -是我自己 |
[05:38] | Yeah, no fooling around with clients | 不得与客人乱来 |
[05:40] | …and always be prepared. | 和有备无患 |
[05:46] | Yeah, that one’s actually from the Boy Scouts, | 其实那是童军守则 |
[05:48] | but it just makes good sense. | 不过也说得通 |
[05:51] | Why don’t you just give him to somebody else? | 你怎么不把他转给别人 |
[05:54] | No, I can handle it. No, I’m a professional. | 我可以应付 我很专业 |
[05:57] | Oh Pheebs, is that a new ankle bracelet? | 菲比 那是新脚链 |
[06:01] | Wow! And you got a pedicure. | 你还去做脚趾甲 |
[06:02] | Your feet are all dressed up. | 你的脚可都打扮过 |
[06:06] | That’s the only part he can see when he’s on the table! | 因为他在按摩台上只能看得到你的脚 |
[06:12] | You’re going to do some feet flirting! | 你要用脚勾引他 |
[06:14] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你们在说什么 |
[06:18] | How do you explain the toe ring? | 那你干嘛戴脚趾环 |
[06:23] | It’s arabian princess day at work. leave me alone! | 今天是阿拉伯公主日 行吗 别管我 |
[06:33] | My hero! what happened? | 我的英雄 怎样 |
[06:35] | I I went down there and told him no one treats my friends like that. | 我说谁也不准欺负我的姐妹 |
[06:39] | And he better apologize. see you! | 他最好上楼来道歉 就这样 |
[06:41] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[06:43] | What did he say? | 他怎么说 |
[06:45] | He wouldn’t apologize because you’re living here illegally. | 他说他不要 因为你们两个住这里是违法的 |
[06:49] | Instead, he’ll evict you. see you later! | 他说他要赶你们走 回见 |
[06:52] | -you got us evicted? -i told you not to go down there. | -你害我们要被赶走 -就叫你不要去找他 |
[06:56] | He made rachel cry! | 他把瑞秋气哭了 |
[06:57] | Rachel always cries! | 瑞秋本来就爱哭 |
[07:00] | That’s not true! | 才没有 |
[07:04] | You go down there, and you suck up to him. | 你给我下去拍他的马屁 |
[07:07] | You suck like you’ve never sucked before! | 使出浑身解数 |
[07:11] | All right, i’ll try. | 好 我尽量 |
[07:14] | But if I can’t, you can stay with Chandler and I until you get settled. | 要是没成功 你们就先来跟我们住 |
[07:17] | -go! -all right, all right. | -快去 -好好 |
[07:19] | I mean I’ll have to check with him first, but I’ll think he’ll be cool with it. | 我得先问问钱德勒 不过应该可以 |
[07:27] | Now remember what we talked about, you gotta be strong. | 记住刚才所说的 要坚定 |
[07:34] | One more time, | 再来一次 |
[07:35] | Don’t you want a washboard stomach and rock-hard pecs? | 难道你不想拥有平坦的小腹和结实的胸肌 |
[07:39] | No, i want a flabby gut and saggy man-breasts. | 不想 我喜欢啤酒肚和大咪咪 |
[07:43] | Good! That’s good! | 很好 |
[07:51] | I wanna quit the gym. | 我要退出会员 |
[07:53] | You wanna quit? | 你要退出 |
[07:59] | I wanna quit the gym. | 我就是要退出会员 |
[08:01] | You do realize you won’t have access to our new swedish spa? | 那就不能享用全新的瑞典SPA |
[08:11] | I wanna quit the gym. | 我要退出会员 |
[08:14] | Okay, Dave in the membership office, handles quitters. | 好 请找会员服务部的戴维 |
[08:20] | Excuse me. are you a member? | 抱歉 你是会员吗 |
[08:23] | Me? No | 我吗 不是 |
[08:26] | Sorry. members only. | 抱歉 非会员止步 |
[08:30] | I wanna quit the gym. | 我要退出会员 |
[08:32] | It’s okay man, be strong. | 放心 要坚定 |
[08:41] | So, are you a member of any gym. | 你有加入任何健身中心 |
[08:44] | No! And I’m not gonna be, so you can save you little speech. | 我没有 也不会 别白费唇舌了 |
[08:48] | Okay, no problem. | 好 没问题 |
[08:49] | Could you come here for a second? | 你过来一下 |
[08:54] | Hi, I’m Maria. | 你好 我是玛丽亚 |
[09:11] | Wow, you have really pretty feet. | 你的脚很漂亮 |
[09:14] | These old things. | 这些鸡爪 |
[09:17] | Would you mind spending some time on my siadic area, it’s been killing me today. | 帮我捏一下臀部 快痛死了 |
[09:23] | You mean…. | 你是说 |
[09:25] | By sciatic, you mean… | 臀部是指 |
[09:27] | …the towel-covered portion? | 毛巾盖住部分 |
[09:31] | Sure, i can do that. | 好的 没问题 |
[09:33] | Because the muscles in the sciatic area can get… | 因为臀部的肌肉 |
[09:37] | …real nice and tight. | 紧实有弹性 |
[09:44] | So tell me, rick, how did you injure the area? | 瑞克 你这里怎么会不舒服 |
[09:49] | A 16-hour sit-in for greenpeace. | 我为绿色和平组织静坐抗议16小时 |
[10:03] | -did you just bite me? -no! | -你刚才咬我 -没有 |
[10:15] | -What? -Please don’t kick the girls out. this was my fault. | -怎样 -求你别赶她们走 是我的错 |
[10:19] | You want me to kick you guys out instead? | 那你要我把你们赶走 |
[10:22] | No you can’t do that, where would the chick and the duck live? | 不行 那小鸡小鸭要住哪里 |
[10:25] | You have pets! | 你们还养宠物 |
[10:29] | Noo-no-no, no, those are nicknames. | 没有 那是绰号 |
[10:31] | Yeah. I’m the chick and Chandler is the duck. | 我是小鸡 钱德勒是小鸭 |
[10:35] | Huh, I would’ve thought it was the other way around. | 我还以为是反过来 |
[10:39] | Come on man, just-just let the girls stay, | 拜托 让她们留下来 |
[10:41] | I’ll do whatever you want. | 你要我做什么都行 |
[10:43] | Really? You’ll do anything? | 真的 什么都行 |
[10:45] | Yeah-yeah, absolutely. | 对 没错 |
[10:47] | Yeah, I’ve got something you can do. | 我知道你能做什么了 |
[10:49] | What is it? | 什么 |
[10:53] | Can you be my dancing partner? | 你能当我的舞伴 |
[10:58] | That’s not prison lingo, is it? | 这该不是牢里的黑话 |
[11:09] | His dancing partner? | 他的舞伴 |
[11:10] | There’s this superintendents’ dance, “the super ball.” | 对 他们有一个管理员舞会叫管舞会 |
[11:16] | He wants to impress marge, this lady super he likes. | 他想引起一个女管理员玛姬的关注 |
[11:20] | why doesn’t he practice with a girl? | 那怎么不找女生练 |
[11:22] | Well, he’s too shy, | 他不好意思 |
[11:24] | he doesn’t thing he’s good enough to dance with girls yet. | 他觉得他还没资格跟女生跳 |
[11:27] | Yeah, right. | 是的 |
[11:28] | He almost danced me right down that garbage chute. | 他差点害我跳进那个垃圾槽里 |
[11:33] | Would you let it go already? you’re fine. | 别再念了 你又没事 |
[11:42] | So did you quit? | 你退出了 |
[11:43] | I almost did. | 差一点 |
[11:45] | Couldn’t leave ross there without a spotter. | 但我不能丢下罗斯不管 |
[11:48] | Wait, now, so you joined the gym? | 你加入会员了 |
[11:55] | And that’s funny, why? | 是很好笑 为什么 |
[11:59] | I was just, you know, picturing you working out, and…. | 我只是在想像你在健身和 |
[12:05] | Well, that’s it. | 就这样 |
[12:08] | We’re doomed. | 我们毁了 |
[12:09] | They’ll take $50 a month from our | 我们下半辈子 |
[12:11] | accounts for the rest of our lives. | 每个月都会白白扣掉50元 |
[12:14] | What are we gonna do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[12:16] | You could actually go to the gym. | 你们可以真的去健身 |
[12:24] | Or we could go to the bank… | 或者去银行 |
[12:27] | …close our accounts and cut them off at the source. | 取消户头 断了他们的财路 |
[12:32] | You’re a genius. | 你太有才了 |
[12:34] | Oh, man! but then, we won’t be bank buddies. | 那我们就不能当银行好兄弟了 |
[12:38] | Now there’s two reasons. | 现在又多了一个理由 |
[12:45] | You guys, remember that cute client i told you about? | 记得我说的那个帅哥客人 |
[12:49] | I bit him. | 我咬了他 |
[12:52] | -where? -on the tushy. | -咬哪里 -屁屁 |
[12:56] | And that’s not against your oath? | 这样就不违反你的誓约 |
[12:59] | I know, but the moment i touch him… | 我知道 对不起 但是一摸到他 |
[13:02] | …i want to throw out my old | 我就想抛开旧誓约 |
[13:04] | and take a new, dirty one. | 来一个非限制级的 |
[13:07] | Well, next time your massaging him, you should try and distract yourself. | 下次你再按摩的时候 就让自己分心 |
[13:10] | Like when i’m doing something exciting… | 对 像我如果在做很兴奋的事 |
[13:13] | …and i don’t want to get too… | 又不想太 |
[13:16] | …excited. | 兴奋 |
[13:18] | I try to thing of other things like ah sandwiches, | 我就会想别的事 像三明治 |
[13:22] | …and baseball… | 棒球 |
[13:25] | and ah Chandler! | 还有钱德勒 |
[13:29] | -thank you. -oh, no, thank you. | -谢谢你 乔伊 -不 谢谢你 |
[13:38] | All right, I’m here, let’s ahh, get this over with. | 我来了 咱们速战速决 |
[13:42] | Okay, well… | 好 |
[13:44] | …just follow my lead. | 跟着我的舞步 |
[13:47] | Don’t we need to do some kind of preparation first? | 不必先做点准备 |
[13:51] | Like get really drunk? | 像是喝个烂醉 |
[13:53] | Come on. hey, just put your arms around me. | 来 抱着我 |
[14:05] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[14:07] | No, it’s okay, but if I’m Marge, | 没关系 如果我是玛姬 |
[14:10] | …my breasts are coming out my back. | 我的胸会被撞到背后去 |
[14:13] | Ahh, forget it! I’ll never be any good at this, | 算了 我根本不会跳舞 |
[14:16] | My mom was right. | 我妈说得对 |
[14:18] | I’m just a big potato with arms and legs and a head. | 我只是穿了衣服的大猪公 |
[14:23] | Come on man, you’re not a potato. | 别这样 你不是猪公 |
[14:26] | I’m sure as hell a dancer,it’s no use | 总之我不适合跳舞 |
[14:30] | Marge will never go for me. | 玛姬不会看上我的 |
[14:33] | Come on, treeger. don’t say that. | 别这么说 你只是 |
[14:36] | You just need more practice. | 只是需要练习 |
[14:38] | Come on. let’s try it again. | 来 再试一次 |
[14:44] | Plus, it was probably mostly my fault anyway. | 而且就算有问题 也八成在我身上 |
[14:47] | I’m not that comfortable dancing with a | 我不太习惯跟一个 |
[14:57] | So how goes the dancing? gay yet? | 舞练得怎样 有同志情谊了 |
[15:04] | You guys owe me bigtime. | 你们欠我一个人情 |
[15:10] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[15:14] | You just did a little dancy thing. | 你刚才在跳舞 |
[15:16] | -no, i didn’t. -yes, you did. | -我没有 -你有 |
[15:19] | -you did a little hop. -you are so enjoying this. | -你跳了几步 -看来你玩的很快乐 |
[15:22] | No, i’m not. | 我没有 |
[15:24] | And it wasn’t a hop. it was a pas de bourree. | 而且那不是跳 那叫滑走步 |
[15:30] | You know the words! | 你还知道术语 |
[15:32] | You are so into this! | 真的很投入 |
[15:34] | Maybe i’m enjoying it a little. | 也许有一点吧 |
[15:36] | i’m getting prert, it’s manly. | 我越跳越好 |
[15:39] | This is so sweet. joey, our little twinkletoes. | 好可爱 乔伊小舞伶 |
[15:45] | Hey-hey, hold on, this isn’t some kind of like girly dance. | 这可不是什么娘娘腔的舞 |
[15:47] | It’s like a sport, it’s manly. | 这是一种运动 很阳刚的 |
[15:50] | -show me some “manly” moves. -all right. | -来 秀几个阳刚的舞步 -好 |
[15:57] | I don’t know how to lead. | 我不会带舞 |
[16:06] | Hello. | 你好 |
[16:08] | We’d like to close our accounts. | 我们想把账户关闭 |
[16:10] | Close your accounts? is there a problem? | 关闭账户 有什么问题 |
[16:14] | No, we’d just like to close them. | 没有 我们只是想结掉 |
[16:18] | Ms. lambert handles all our closures. | 终止帐户由蓝伯小姐负责 |
[16:21] | Would you come over here, please? | 请你来一下 |
[16:25] | Hi, i’m karen. | 我是凯伦 |
[16:27] | I want to quit the bank! | 我要退出这家银行 |
[16:33] | Okay. baseball. | 棒球 |
[16:35] | Rick playing baseball. he slides into second. | 瑞克打棒球 滑上二垒 |
[16:39] | Maybe even his pants come down a little. | 也许裤子可以拉低一点 |
[16:44] | Okay, sandwiches. sandwiches. | 好 三明治 |
[16:46] | Okay, on a plate. | 三明治在盘子上 |
[16:48] | Maybe rick’s pants come down a little. | 瑞克的裤子拉低一点 |
[16:53] | Chandler. | 钱德勒 |
[16:55] | Okay, chandler. that’s working! | 钱德勒 有用 |
[17:05] | Chandler’s knees. | 钱德勒的膝盖 |
[17:09] | Chandler’s ankles. | 钱德勒的脚踝 |
[17:11] | Chandler’s ankle hair. | 钱德勒的脚踝毛 |
[17:14] | Oh, no! | 完了 |
[17:16] | Okay, you’re all set. | 好了 |
[17:18] | Wow! that was amazing! | 真是不可思议 |
[17:20] | Was that really just an hour? | 真的只有1小时 |
[17:23] | In really long-hour world. | 在1小时超长的世界里 |
[17:26] | What? | 什么 |
[17:31] | I have an enormous crush on you. | 我很喜欢你 |
[17:34] | But since you’re a client, i can’t ask you out… | 但你是客人 就算对你有感觉 |
[17:37] | …even though you give me the feelings. | 我也不能约你 |
[17:41] | I had no idea. | 我完全不知道 |
[17:45] | I can always find another masseuse. | 不过我可以找别的按摩师 |
[17:48] | Really? | 真的 |
[17:49] | Yeah, really. | 真的 |
[17:56] | What? | 怎么了 |
[17:57] | Suddenly i’m very aware i’m naked. | 我突然意识到我光着身体 |
[18:02] | Quiet down. | 好 别吵 |
[18:07] | Mr. simon’s been waiting oh, my god! | 赛门先生等了天哪 |
[18:10] | Why wasn’t i offered that? | 我为什么没有 |
[18:12] | I’d definitely pay more for that. | 我愿意多付钱 |
[18:16] | We have rules here. this is not that kind of place. | 菲比 我们这里是有规矩的 |
[18:20] | I know, but this isn’t how it looks at all… | 我知道 但是你误会了 |
[18:23] | …because rick is my husband. | 因为瑞克是我的丈夫 |
[18:26] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[18:27] | You’d better tell his other wife. | 你最好告诉他的另一个老婆 |
[18:29] | She called three times asking where he is. | 她已经打三次来查勤了 |
[18:35] | Yes, i will tell her. | 好 我会告诉她 |
[18:40] | So you didn’t leave the bank? | 你们没有结掉户头 |
[18:43] | And somehow we ended up with a joint checking account. | 没有 而且还一起办了个活存帐户 |
[18:48] | What will you ever use that for? | 你们要那个帐户做什么用 |
[18:50] | To pay for the gym. | 转帐给健身中心 |
[18:56] | So i had a great day. | 我今天过得真好 |
[18:59] | Rick and i hit it off. we were making out. | 瑞克和我一拍即合 我们亲热 |
[19:01] | Then my boss walked in and fired me for being a whore. | 然后老板走进来 因为我卖春而开除我 |
[19:06] | -you got fired? -oh, my gosh! | -你被炒鱿鱼 -天啊 |
[19:08] | It’s so weird. i have never been fired from anything. | 感觉好怪 我从来没被开除过 |
[19:12] | Sweetie. | 亲爱的 |
[19:14] | I started walking around, not knowing what to do next. | 我开始漫无目的的乱晃 |
[19:18] | I started asking people on the | 还问路上的人 |
[19:20] | street if they wanted massages. | 要不要按摩 |
[19:23] | Then these policemen thought i was a whore too. | 结果警察也以为我是妓女 |
[19:26] | It’s really been a bad day, whore-wise. | 以一个妓女来说今天还真背 |
[19:35] | Hey, duck. is chick here? | 小鸭 小鸡在否 |
[19:40] | Yeah, bunny rabbit. | 在 兔宝宝 |
[19:44] | Ready for our last practice? | 要练最后一支舞了 |
[19:46] | We’re not getting that spin right | 转圈还不够好 |
[19:48] | because my apartment’s too small. | 我房间太小了 |
[19:51] | -want to use our place? -no, i had another idea. | -你要来这边练习吗 -我有别的想法 |
[20:36] | We did it! | 成功了 |
[20:38] | I know, we did it!! Hey, that was incredible, huh?! | 我知道 太棒了 |
[20:40] | That was amazing! we totally nailed it! | 太精彩了 非常完美 |
[20:44] | Hey, listen. thanks a lot, tribbiani. | 崔比亚尼 真是谢了 |
[20:47] | Oh, my god! look at the time. | 糟糕 都几点了 |
[20:49] | I got to catch the bus to the ball. | 我得赶公车去舞会 |
[20:54] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[20:56] | Unless you wanna practice the Foxtrot again? Or-or the Tango? | 还是你想练狐步舞 或是探戈 |
[21:01] | Thanks, but no. | 谢谢 不用了 |
[21:04] | You see, i think i’m ready to dance with girls. | 我已经可以跟女生跳了 |
[21:09] | -go get them, treeger. -right. | -去迷倒她们 -好 |
[21:18] | Hey, ahh, you wanna come? Marge has a girlfriend. | 你想去吗 玛姬会带个朋友 |
[21:21] | Really? | 真的 |
[21:22] | You’d dance good with her. she’s the same size as me. | 你会很习惯 她跟我差不多壮 |
[21:25] | No, i’m good. | 不用了 |
[21:45] | It looks like you’ve got great experience. | 看来你很有经验 |
[21:47] | Let’s see. reason for leaving last job? | 我看看 你为什么辞去上一份工作 |
[21:50] | They thought i was a whore. | 他们以为我是妓女 |
[21:53] | Okay. we’ll give you a call if anything comes up. | 好 有消息我们会通知你 |
[21:58] | Great! Thank you very much. | 太好了 谢谢你 |