时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Hello! | 这是什么 |
[00:10] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[00:12] | Oh, right! it’s that girl’s phone number. | 对了是那个女生的电话 |
[00:18] | There it is. just a phone number… | 在这里一个很辣的女生 |
[00:21] | …a really hot girl gave me. | 给我的电话 |
[00:25] | It’s no big deal. i mean, it is | 也没什么 |
[00:27] | her home phone st of birthdays | 只是她家的电话 |
[00:39] | Almost lost this baby! | 真是的差点就把这个宝贝掉了 |
[00:42] | The lovely amanda gives me her number, and i go and drop it. | 可爱的亚曼达把电话给我 我却掉了 |
[00:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:03] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[01:08] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[01:11] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[01:14] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[01:18] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[01:21] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[01:24] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[01:27] | when the rain starts to pour. | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:29] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:32] | like I’ve been there before. | 像我以前那样 |
[01:34] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:37] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[01:48] | -when’s your birthday? -may 5th. why? | -你的生日是几号 -5月5号 怎么了 |
[01:51] | I’m making a list of birthdays. | 我只是在记大家的生日 |
[01:54] | -mine’s december -yeah, whatever. | -我是12月 -随便 |
[02:01] | She’s pretty! | 她真漂亮 |
[02:02] | Pretty, pretty girl. the pretty she’s pretty. | 好漂亮 真好 真漂亮 |
[02:07] | Go ask her out. | 去约她嘛 |
[02:09] | -what’s the worst that could happen? -i could die. | -有什么大不了的 -我搞不好会死 |
[02:13] | Yeah, it’s tough being single. | 一个人的确很难熬 |
[02:16] | That’s why i’m so glad i found amanda. | 所以我很高兴我认识了亚曼达 |
[02:21] | Ross, you guys went out once. | 罗斯你们只出去过一次 |
[02:23] | You took your kids to chuck e. cheese, | 你们带着孩子去吃了一顿 小鸡奶酪 |
[02:25] | and you didn’t even kiss her. | 你都没亲她 |
[02:31] | I tell people secrets. | 我会泄露秘密 |
[02:34] | It makes them like me. | 好让别人喜欢我 |
[02:41] | Phoebe. | 菲比 |
[02:42] | You’re sick. you shouldn’t play. go home. | 你生病了别唱了 回家上床休息吧 |
[02:46] | But i’m unemployed. | 但是我失业了 |
[02:48] | My music is all i really have now. | 我只剩下音乐 |
[02:51] | Well, music and making my own shoes. pretty, huh? | 音乐还有自己做鞋子很美吧 |
[03:00] | All right, i’m gonna do it. | 好我去 |
[03:01] | I’m gonna go get shot down. | 我去接受枪毙 |
[03:04] | Any advice? | 有什么建议 |
[03:05] | Just be yourself… | 展现你的本色 |
[03:07] | …but not too much. | 但是不要太过 |
[03:11] | Wish me luck. | 祝我好运 |
[03:12] | Good luck! | 加油 |
[03:17] | Wish it! | 请用祈祷的 |
[03:21] | I was just sitting over there and…. | 你好 我坐在那里 |
[03:25] | My name’s chandler. did i say that? | 我是钱德勒 我有说吗 |
[03:27] | No, you didn’t. hi, i’m kathy. | 没有 你好 我是凯西 |
[03:29] | -kathy with a k or a c? -with a k. | -K开头的还是C开头的凯西 -K开头的 |
[03:35] | Wow, you are really good at this! | 你还真会搭讪 |
[03:38] | Hey, come on, give me a break, I’m out on a limb here. | 别这么说我很尴尬 |
[03:40] | I’m sorry, you’re right, I apologize, | 你说得对我道歉 |
[03:42] | But i should tell you, i’m waiting for a date. | 但是我跟别人有约 |
[03:45] | And there he is now! | 他来了 |
[03:51] | I see you guys already met. | 你们已经认识了 |
[03:54] | Yes-yes, I was just trying to figure out a way to uh, | 是啊我正在示范 |
[03:56] | demonstrate how I could get my exceptionally large feet | 如何把我那很大的脚 |
[03:59] | into my even bigger mouth. | 塞进我那更大的嘴里 |
[04:02] | Didn’t i tell you? | 我就说吧 |
[04:04] | Always showing off. | 他最爱现了 |
[04:08] | Before i start, i want to say that i have a cold. | 首先我要说我感冒了 |
[04:11] | So if i sneeze during a song, it’s not on purpose. | 要是我唱到一半打喷嚏 那不是故意的 |
[04:15] | Oh, except the last verse of Pepper People. | 除了胡椒人的最后一句 |
[04:22] | Smelly cat, smelly cat. | 臭臭猫臭臭猫 |
[04:26] | What are they feeding you? | 他们喂你吃什么 |
[04:30] | This chick sounds good. | 这声音不赖喔 |
[04:33] | Smelly cat | 臭臭猫臭臭 |
[04:36] | Gunther, be a good little boy and bring me a whiskey. | 甘瑟乖孩子拿杯威士忌来 |
[04:50] | 2:30a.m., i didn’t expect to have to fight over the remote. | 想不到半夜2点半 还要抢遥控器 |
[04:53] | Sorry, there’s this ernie kovacs thing i wanted to watch. | 对不起 我想看厄尼柯瓦克斯的节目 |
[04:58] | That’s why i got up too. | 我也是要看那个 |
[04:59] | You’re kidding? I love him! | 不会吧我爱死他了 |
[05:03] | I’m sorry about this afternoon. if I had | 下午很抱歉 |
[05:06] | known that you two, I met in acting class. | 要是知道你们我也不会 |
[05:07] | Oh, please. | 没什么 |
[05:10] | Joey tells me you two met in acting class. | 乔伊说你们是在表演课认识的 |
[05:13] | They teamed us up as partners. | 对我们两个一组 |
[05:15] | joey picked three scenes for us to do | 乔伊选了三场戏 |
[05:17] | All of them had us making out. | 三场都是亲热戏 |
[05:20] | That’s a good thing actually, because ah, | 这还真不错 |
[05:22] | he used to have me rehearse with him. | 以前他总是一个人排练亲热戏 |
[05:27] | -ls it on? -no, but this wonder broom is amazing! | -开始了吗 -神奇笤帚太棒了 |
[05:34] | Oh my God! | 上帝啊 |
[05:37] | Oh! It’s on! It’s on! | 开始了 |
[05:45] | There we go little fella. | 小不点过来 |
[05:49] | What about the duck? | 那鸭子呢 |
[05:50] | The duck can swim. | 鸭子会游泳 |
[05:55] | My sticky shoes | 烂泥巴鞋 |
[05:58] | My sticky, sticky shoes | 沾满烂泥巴的鞋 |
[06:02] | Why you stick on me? | 你为什么黏着我不放 |
[06:05] | Baby | 宝贝 |
[06:09] | Thanks for the lights, honey. | 谢谢你的灯光亲爱的 |
[06:15] | Way to go! | 太精彩了 |
[06:16] | Your cold makes you sound great. | 你的声音好有磁性 |
[06:18] | It’s fun. god, i love how sexy i am! | 好好玩我真是太性感了 |
[06:26] | Kath, we should get going. we’re going to buy hamsters. | 凯西该走了 我们要去买仓鼠 |
[06:30] | I love them. | 我喜欢仓鼠 |
[06:31] | No, it’s not like that. i work for a medical researcher. | 不是那样的 我在替一个医疗研究员工作 |
[06:37] | -well, have fun. -okay. | -去玩吧 -好 |
[06:41] | It’s nice that the medical community… | 医学界总算也在救助 |
[06:43] | …is trying to help sick hamsters. | 生病的仓鼠了 |
[06:48] | You know what? i like kathy. | 我喜欢凯西 对啊 |
[06:50] | Me too! she’s so cool and pretty. | 我也是她好酷好漂亮 |
[06:53] | She is. | 是啊 |
[06:54] | She’s smart and funny. | 她既聪明又风趣 |
[06:57] | We were up all last night talking. | 我们昨晚聊了一整夜 |
[06:59] | she said the funndler loves kathy | 她聊到一些 |
[07:01] | What? | 怎样 |
[07:04] | You love her. | 你爱她 |
[07:07] | No, i don’t. | 我没有 |
[07:08] | Yes, you do. chandler loves kathy. | 你有钱德勒爱凯西 |
[07:12] | -Come on, Pheebs just lay off him. -Thank you, Ross. | -菲比饶了他吧 -谢了罗斯 |
[07:16] | Yeah, he’s a little sensitive right now, `cause he’s so in love. | 他现在有点敏感 因为他恋爱了 |
[07:21] | All right. | 好啦 |
[07:26] | Kathy, i love you! | 凯西我爱你 |
[07:37] | I need to write some depressing stuff | 我得写一些悲情的歌 |
[07:40] | to go with my ne | 来配合我的新哭腔 |
[07:42] | But nothing that sad has ever really happened to me. | 但是我没有悲惨的遭遇 |
[07:45] | How about your mom dying? | 你妈自杀的事呢 |
[07:47] | Or having to live on the streets when you were 14? | 或是你14岁时流落街头 |
[07:53] | I could write about the time my hair did that wh | 我可以写头发翘起来那次 |
[08:01] | I’m going over to amanda’s tonight. | 我晚上要去亚曼达家 |
[08:04] | Rachel’s not here. | 瑞秋不在 |
[08:09] | How’s it going with her? | 你跟她进展如何 |
[08:11] | Great, actually. i’m thinking tonight may be the night. | 很棒搞不好今晚就有机会 |
[08:15] | The kids are gonna play together, and then when th | 两个孩子会一起玩 等他们睡了 |
[08:18] | do a little playing ourselves. | 我们自己来玩 |
[08:19] | I’m thinking amanda and i break open a bottle of wine | 亚曼达和我再开一瓶酒 |
[08:27] | Hi, guys! this is josh. | 这是约什 |
[08:30] | Josh, these are my friends. | 约什 她们是我的朋友 |
[08:32] | And that’s ross. | 那是罗斯 |
[08:37] | Dudes. | 老兄 |
[08:39] | You played in college? | 你在大学校队打球 |
[08:40] | I still do. next year, i hope to make varsity. | 现在还是明年我想进大学代表队 |
[08:45] | Didn’t you play soccer in high school? | 罗斯你高中不是踢过足球吗 |
[08:48] | No, wait. you just organized their game schedules on w. isn’t he great? | 不对 你只是用游戏机帮他们排赛程表 |
[08:53] | It’s getting late. i gotta get to the game, so i’ | 不早了我还有球赛 先闪了 |
[09:03] | I’ll miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[09:05] | Dope! | 爽 |
[09:11] | Wow! cute one. | 很可爱嘛 |
[09:13] | -very cute. -i know. isn’t he great? | -非常可爱 -我知道他很棒吧 |
[09:15] | So nice to finally be in a fun relationship, you know? | 总算来了一段有趣的恋情 |
[09:20] | There’s nothing boring about him. | 他一点也不无聊 |
[09:22] | I bet he’s never set foot in a museum. | 我敢赌他一定没进过博物馆 |
[09:25] | Maybe he’ll get to go soon. | 也许他快要有机会了 |
[09:27] | Like on a class trip or something. | 像班级旅行什么的 |
[09:31] | You know what else is great about him? | 你们知道他还有哪里好 |
[09:34] | What is the word for an adult… | 该怎么形容 |
[09:36] | …who doesn’t have dinosaur toys in their bedroom? | 房间里没有恐龙玩具的男人 |
[09:45] | What was that? | 什么意思 |
[09:47] | Monica knows. | 莫妮卡知道 |
[09:48] | It’s this dumb thing that ross made up to try to fo get ready… | 那是罗斯发明来唬爸妈的 |
[09:52] | It’s a way of giving the finger without actually hyou made that up. | 其实就是竖中指的意思 |
[09:57] | I remember I cried the night you made it up, | 你发明这个手势让我哭了 |
[10:00] | Cause it was the first time that I realized | 我第一次明白 |
[10:02] | was cooler than get ready… | 我比我哥酷 |
[10:05] | I’m going to go get ready… | 我要去准备 |
[10:13] | …for my date tonight… | 赴今晚的约了 |
[10:16] | …so i’ll just “head.” | 先闪了 |
[10:20] | I should go too. i’m playing in one hour. | 我也该走了1小时后要上台 |
[10:27] | You guys should come hear me. | 你们应该来听 来听 |
[10:29] | Hear me. | 来吧 |
[10:31] | My sticky shoes | 烂泥巴鞋 |
[10:37] | I lost my sexy phlegm! | 我的性感破锣嗓没了 |
[10:45] | Hi, ben. | 小本 |
[10:47] | -Wow! You-you look great! -Thanks! | -你好美 -谢谢 |
[10:51] | Hey Tommy. | 汤米 |
[10:53] | I am so glad that you could come over tonight. | 我好高兴你今晚能来 |
[10:55] | Oh no-no-no, it’s my pleasure. | 不这是我的荣幸 |
[10:59] | Okay, well, my cell phone number is right here on the counter, | 我的手机号码在餐台上 |
[11:02] | please help yourself to anything in the fridge. | 冰箱里的东西自己拿 |
[11:04] | I appreciate this soo much, | 真的很谢谢你 |
[11:06] | I’ve been trying to go out with this guy for like a month. …this guy for a month. | 我想约这个男的好久了 |
[11:10] | Oh, I don’t mean to be a square, | 有一点想要提醒你 |
[11:12] | but I’d really appreciate it if you wait and drink your wine after the kids are asleep? | 能不能请你等孩子睡了再喝酒 |
[11:21] | Oh uh, thanks for this, I hope I can do the same for you sometime. | 谢谢你希望改天我也能帮你 |
[11:32] | Who wants to make some long distance calls? | 谁想打长途电话 |
[11:45] | Kathy! kathy! hi! | 凯西 凯西 |
[11:48] | Kathy! kathy! | 凯西 凯西 |
[11:59] | Kathy! | 凯西 |
[12:05] | Fetch! fetch it! | 去接去接 |
[12:10] | Kathy! kathy! | 凯西 凯西 |
[12:12] | Kathy! | 凯西 |
[12:19] | Kathy! | 凯西 |
[12:25] | Kathy! | 凯西 |
[12:27] | Chandler, what are you doing here? | 钱德勒你怎么在这里 |
[12:31] | I just wanted to say, “hey!” | 我只是来打个招呼 |
[12:33] | Hey. | 好 |
[12:36] | Okay. | 好了 |
[12:44] | You’re making it sound worse than it was. | 你说得太严重了吧 |
[12:46] | Her date tipped me $10! | 她的男伴给了我10块钱 |
[12:53] | Pheebs, what are you doing? | 菲比你干什么 |
[12:55] | Okay, I wanna be sexy again so I’m trying to catch a cold. | 我想恢复性感所以我想感冒 |
[12:58] | It should be easy, supposedly they’re pretty common. | 应该很容易感冒很常见 |
[13:01] | Phoebe, you’ll catch pneumonia. | 你会得肺炎 |
[13:06] | Okay. You were right. I’m in love with Joey’s girlfriend. | 你们说得对 我爱上了乔伊的女朋友 |
[13:10] | What?! Are you serious? | 什么 真的吗 |
[13:11] | Well, how-how-how is that possible? You barely know her! | 怎么可能你们根本不熟 |
[13:14] | I don’t know. I can’t–I just | 我不晓得我就是 |
[13:16] | I can’t get her out of my head. | 我就是无法忘掉她 |
[13:18] | I’m a very bad person. i’m a very, very bad person. | 我很糟糕非常非常糟 |
[13:22] | I’m a horrible person. | 我是个烂人 |
[13:26] | “no, you’re not. we still love you, chandler!” | 才不是呢钱德勒我们还是爱你 |
[13:33] | Phoebe, i think i caught your cold. | 我染上你的感冒了 |
[13:35] | You mean you stole it! | 是偷走才对 |
[13:39] | Don’t cover your mouth when you do that! | 打喷嚏不要捂嘴巴 |
[13:46] | We were just talking about you. | 我们正在说你 |
[13:49] | Really? | 真的 |
[13:51] | The time you got drunk and fell asleep… …with your head in the toilet. | 对就是你喝醉 头泡在马桶里睡着那次 |
[13:57] | Right in there! | 就是在那里 |
[14:05] | …a hundred. ready or not, here i come! | 100 我来捉你们了 |
[14:10] | All right, let’s go over the concept one more time. | 我再解释一次规则 |
[14:16] | Hey guys. You want to get some dinner with me and kathy tonight? | 小家伙们 晚上要不要跟我们吃饭 |
[14:21] | You know what? i already ate. | 我已经吃饱了 |
[14:24] | It’s 4:30. | 才4点半 |
[14:26] | Y’know I had a big meal on Monday, y’know. | 我星期一中饭吃得很饱 |
[14:28] | So that’ll get me straight through the week. | 可以撑一整个礼拜 |
[14:31] | I see what’s going on here. | 好我知道是怎么回事 |
[14:36] | -You-you do? -yeah. | -你知道 是的 |
[14:38] | You don’t like kathy. | 你讨厌凯西 |
[14:41] | You got me. | 被你猜对了 |
[14:43] | Yeah, you’ve been avoiding her ever since we started going out. | 我们交往至今你一直在躲她 |
[14:46] | I made an effort to like Janice, | 我曾经努力去喜欢珍妮丝 |
[14:49] | now I think it’s your turn to make an effort to like Kathy | 现在该你试着去喜欢凯西 |
[14:53] | -yeah, right. -good. and hey, my treat. | -是的 -好的 算我的 |
[14:57] | -only because you’re not eating, right? -right. | -不过你不吃对吧 -对 |
[15:06] | Ross isn’t here. | 罗斯不在 |
[15:09] | Stop it! | 放手 |
[15:13] | I’ll see you at the party? | 那我们派对上见 |
[15:15] | Beer’s fear, man! twenty-four, seven! | 啤酒免费 24小时乘以七天 |
[15:24] | I am so gonna marry that guy. | 我一定会嫁给他 |
[15:30] | What? | 怎么了 |
[15:31] | -i think he’s stealing from me. -why? | -我觉得他偷我的钱 -为啥 |
[15:34] | Why? Because he’s stealing from me! | 为什么 因为他真的偷我的钱 |
[15:38] | Hi! It’s me | 是我 |
[15:40] | …and soup. | 还有热汤 |
[15:41] | Hey, I just saw Josh, he looks so yummy in your leather jacket. | 我刚遇到约什他穿你的皮衣看起来好帅 |
[15:49] | Here, now I don’t eat chicken, so it’s just noodle soup. | 来我不吃鸡所以只有汤 |
[15:53] | And there’s no chicken in the broth either, so it’s really just… noodle water. | 熬汤时又没放鸡跟水没两样 |
[15:59] | -thank you so much. -sure. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[16:04] | What are you doing? | 你干嘛 |
[16:05] | I need your germs. i want my cold back. | 我要你的细菌 我想再感冒 |
[16:10] | I miss my sexy voice. | 我怀念我的性感嗓音 |
[16:12] | Sorry, phoebe. | 对不起 |
[16:14] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[16:16] | How’s the soup? | 汤如何 |
[16:34] | Check it out! you can see that girl’s underwear. | 那个女生的内衣都露出来了 |
[16:38] | Is she great, or what? | 她很棒吧 |
[16:40] | What do you think? | 你觉得她如何 |
[16:44] | She’s not really my type. | 她不是我的型 |
[16:46] | Not your type? she’s gorgeous. | 不是你的型 大美女耶 |
[16:49] | You know what it is? the fishnet stockings. | 因为她穿网袜 |
[16:52] | Whenever i see a girl in fishnet | 看到女生穿网袜我就想到 |
[16:54] | stockings, it rdropped me off. …my father in fishnet stockings. | 我爸穿网袜的样子 |
[16:59] | Okay. Understanding a little more why you’re single. | 好吧 我有点了解你为何单身了 |
[17:03] | Ohh! Y’know, I have a friend you would like, | 我有个很漂亮的朋友 |
[17:05] | she’s really pretty.And then we could double date! | 我们可以一起约会 |
[17:07] | No, thanks. | 不用了 |
[17:09] | Okay, I’ve got some ugly friends, and they’re all available too. | 好 我也有几个丑朋友没有对象 |
[17:15] | Listen, I-I’m gonna grab a beer. | 我去叫酒 |
[17:18] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[17:25] | -What was that? -What? | -你什么意思 -什么 |
[17:28] | Kathy’s being really nice and you just walked away.Ithought we had | 凯西在示好你却掉头就走 |
[17:31] | What do you want from me? | 你要我怎样 |
[17:33] | I want you to like her. | 我要你喜欢她 |
[17:35] | If that’s too damn difficult for you, | 要是太难了 |
[17:37] | then the least you chen do it better. | 你起码可以装一下 |
[17:39] | -i am pretending. -then do it better. | -我正在装啊 -那就再像一点 |
[17:43] | Okay, what do you saw I go over there | 好不如我去 |
[17:44] | and tell her how some cough drop | 说我很喜欢她 |
[17:47] | No-no it’ll be good, I can tell her much I’ve been thinking about her. | 我可以说我一直在想她 |
[17:49] | That I haven’t stopped thinking about her since the moment I met her. | 认识之后我就一直想着她 |
[17:52] | I’m so over the top, want-to-slit-my-own-throat… | 我无可救药 简直想掐死自己的爱着她 |
[17:55] | …in love with her that for every minute… | 每一天的每一分每一秒 |
[17:58] | …i can’t believe my own damn | 我都在怨恨 |
[17:59] | bad luck that yo some cough drop | 为何是你先认识她 |
[18:03] | That’s pretty good. | 很不错 |
[18:07] | But you might want to tone it down a little. | 但是别那么夸张 |
[18:15] | Hey! So, uhh, Amanda just-just dropped me off. | 是亚曼达载我来的 |
[18:20] | Yeah, that’s one of the things I love about her, | 我就喜欢她这一点 |
[18:22] | She’s old enough to drive. | 成年人可以开车 |
[18:26] | You’re not going to mom and dad’s tonight? | 你晚上不去找爸妈了 |
[18:30] | No, sorry. | 不了对不起 |
[18:31] | Where’s amanda? | 亚曼达呢 |
[18:33] | Could you get me some cough drops? | 瑞秋帮我拿咳嗽药水好吗 |
[18:35] | I’m thinking | 我在想 |
[18:36] | you could bring her… … | 你可以带她去你的旧房间 |
[18:40] | and you guys could not making out | 然后不上床 |
[18:42] | Cough drop, please? | 咳嗽药 谢谢 |
[18:44] | At least she’s not going out with me… | 至少她跟我出去 |
[18:46] | …to get into r-rated movies. | 不是为了看限制级电影 |
[18:50] | Why don’t you just marry her? | 你怎么不娶她算了 |
[18:52] | Wait, you can’t! i forgot. she’s not a lesbian. | 我忘了你不行 她不是同性恋 |
[18:59] | – You see Amanda and I have a very special…- You have nothing! | -亚曼达和我 -什么都不是 |
[19:02] | You’re not even going out! You’re her baby sitter! | 你们根本没在约会 你是她的保姆 |
[19:06] | You have a 12-year-old girl’s job! | 你在做12岁小女生做的事 |
[19:16] | Ohh, that is soo sad. | 真可悲啊 |
[19:20] | And what are you laughing at, Miss `My-keg-sucking-boyfriend-is-stealing-from-me!’ | 你笑什么 你男朋友还不是爱喝酒又偷钱 |
[19:29] | Hey, so he stole a couple bucks from me! At least he bought me something with it! | 他偷了几块钱又怎样 他有买东西给我 |
[19:33] | That’s mine! | 那是我的 |
[19:38] | Would you both please start acting like adults? | 你们两个成熟一点好吗 |
[19:42] | And give me my cough drops! | 把咳嗽药水拿给我 |
[19:46] | -fine. -sorry. | -好 -对不起 |
[19:48] | Here. | 拿去 |
[19:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:53] | At least I made ten bucks in my relationship. | 至少我还赚了10块钱 |
[19:58] | You know…? | 去死吧 |
[20:06] | Platting goats are platting, | 游行的山羊在游行 |
[20:09] | Parading down the street | 在大街上游行 |
[20:12] | Parading goats are parading | 游行的山羊在游行 |
[20:15] | Leaving little treats | 留下小脚印 |
[20:19] | Does it even work without my sexy voice? | 用这种声音唱还能听吗 |
[20:22] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[20:25] | -gunther, kiss me. -what? | -甘瑟亲我 -什么 |
[20:35] | Do it, deputy! do something! | 副警长快想办法 |
[20:49] | We aren’t exactly sleeping in here, but do you mind? | 我们没有要睡但是小声点好吗 |
[21:01] | Can i sleep on your couch? | 我可以睡你的沙发吗 |
[21:15] | And i’m still waiting | 我还在等 |
[21:17] | For my papier-mache man | 我的纸黏土人 |
[21:23] | Thank you my babies. | 谢谢各位 |
[21:29] | Rachel? Yeah. | 瑞秋 怎样 |
[21:32] | I don’t know if you heard about what happened between me and Phoebe the other day_ | 我不知道你有没有听说我和菲比的事 |
[21:36] | No. | 没啊 |
[21:37] | We kissed. i didn’t initiate it, but i also didn’t stop it. | 我们接吻了 不是我主动的但我也没阻止 |
[21:43] | I’ve been feeling guilty. | 我一直觉得很内疚 |
[21:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:49] | So… | 所以 |
[21:51] | …are we cool? | 我们没事吧 |
[21:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:58] | I knew you would understand. | 就知道你会理解的 |