时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I just walked in the bathroom and saw Kathy naked! | 我刚撞见凯西光着身体 |
[00:06] | It was like torture. | 真是酷刑 |
[00:08] | Y’know if we ever go to war and you’re captured,you’re in for a big surprise. | 要是你去打仗被俘 你就有福了 |
[00:13] | It keeps getting worse and worse. | 事情越来越糟 |
[00:15] | Y’know? I mean it’s bad enough that I’m in love with my roommate’s girlfriend | 爱上室友的女朋友已经够糟了 |
[00:17] | which by the way, I think she knows. | 而且我觉得她知道 |
[00:19] | Because Every time we’re in the same room together, | 每次我们共处一室 |
[00:21] | there’s weird energy between us. | 气氛就很诡异紧张 |
[00:24] | Call me crazy, but I think she likes me too. | 就当我疯了 但我觉得她也喜欢我 |
[00:27] | And now I have seen her naked. | 现在我又看到她的裸体 |
[00:31] | At least with her clothes on | 她穿着衣服 |
[00:33] | I could imagine her body was covered in boils. | 我还能想像她全身长满烂疮 |
[00:38] | But there are no boils. She’s smooth. | 结果没有 她很光滑 |
[00:42] | Smooth! | 很光滑 |
[00:47] | Wow! Everyone totally see up his robe? Oh, my God! | -大家看到他的长袍走光了吗 -上帝啊 |
[00:58] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[01:03] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[01:05] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[01:08] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[01:12] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[01:15] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[01:18] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[01:21] | when the rain starts to pour. | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:23] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:26] | like I’ve been there before. | 像我以前那样 |
[01:28] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:31] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[01:42] | -Here you go. -Great. All right. I’ll call you later. | -拿去 -我待会打给你 好 |
[01:44] | Great! | 好的 |
[01:47] | Hey, hey. Who was that? | 那是谁 |
[01:49] | That would be Casey. We’re going out tonight. | 那是凯希 我们晚上要约会 |
[01:52] | Going out? Wow! | 约会 |
[01:57] | So things didn’t work out with Kathy, huh? Bummer. | 你跟凯西分手了 真可惜 |
[02:00] | No, things are fine. | 没有啊 我们很好 |
[02:02] | I’m having a late meal with her after an early one with Casey. after an early | 我跟她吃饭之前要先跟凯希吃 |
[02:07] | -what? -yeah. | 什么 |
[02:08] | The craziest thing is, i just ate a whole pizza myself. | 最疯狂的是我刚吃完一整个披萨 |
[02:14] | You’re going out with kathy! | 慢着 你要跟凯西见面 |
[02:16] | Yeah. why are you upset? | 对 你干嘛这么不安 |
[02:18] | Well, i’m upset… | 我是 |
[02:20] | …for you. | 为了你 |
[02:22] | Sex with an endless line of beautiful | 不断跟美女追求性爱 |
[02:24] | women must be unfulfilling. | 一定很空虚 |
[02:28] | What’s the big deal? It’s not like we’re exclusive. | 那又怎样 我们又不是唯一的 |
[02:32] | Look, Joey. | 乔伊 |
[02:34] | Kathy’s not fulfilling your emotional needs. | 凯西显然无法满足你的心灵 |
[02:38] | But, Casey | 但是凯希 |
[02:39] | Granted, I just saw the back of her head. | 我虽然只看到她的后脑勺 |
[02:42] | But I got this sense that she’s smart and funny | 但是我感觉得到她聪明风趣 |
[02:46] | . . .and gets you. | 能捉到你的心 |
[02:50] | You got all that from the back of her head? | 光看后脑勺就知道这么多 |
[02:52] | It’s time to settle down. | 你该定下来了 |
[02:54] | Make a choice. Pick a lane. | 做个选择 选一条路 |
[02:57] | Who’s Elaine? | 谁是伊莲恩 |
[03:03] | Little Tony Tarzan | 小东尼泰山 |
[03:04] | Swinging on a nose hair Swinging with the greatest of ease | 用鼻毛荡来荡去 |
[03:12] | I don’t know the next verse. | 我不知道怎么接 |
[03:15] | You could just go: | 不费吹灰之力 |
[03:17] | Greatest of ease | 你可以唱不费吹灰之力 |
[03:20] | Then go right into it. | 然后接下去 |
[03:22] | I like that. | 也对 我喜欢 |
[03:25] | How do you know about | 慢着 你怎么会那个 |
[03:28] | You know, I used to play. | 我玩过音乐 |
[03:31] | That’s right. The keyboards? | 也对 键盘嘛 |
[03:34] | A little in high school. I got into it in college. | 高中只是玩玩 大学才真正投入 |
[03:38] | That’s when I really found my sound. | 那时我才找到我的声音 |
[03:43] | Juice just came out of my nose, but it was worth it. | 我把果汁喷出来了 但是值得 |
[03:50] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[03:51] | I completely forgot about your sound. | 我都忘了你的声音 |
[03:55] | He’d lock himself in the basement. | 他常把自己锁在地下室好久 |
[03:57] | No one was ever allowed to hear “the sound. “ | 谁也不准听那个声音 |
[04:02] | I want to hear “the sound. “ | 我想听那个声音 |
[04:05] | No, I mean, I haven’t played in so long. | 不行 我很久没弹了 |
[04:10] | Well, it’s really personal stuff. | 那是很私密的东西 |
[04:13] | Play that funky music, white boy. | 快嘛 弹弹那些黑人爵士乐 白人男孩 |
[04:17] | -yeah, come on. -no, you guys. | -是啊 -你们这些人 |
[04:19] | My keyboards are all the way– Yeah, okay. | 不行啦 我的键盘在 好吧 |
[04:29] | Okay, guys. | 开始啦 |
[04:30] | All right! bring it on, you! | 开始了 |
[04:37] | Here we go. | 来了 |
[04:44] | You know, i’ve never played my stuff for anyone before. | 我的东西没有弹给别人听过 |
[04:49] | So it’s important that you understand… | 希望你们能了解 |
[04:52] | …it’s about communicating… | 这是在传达 |
[04:55] | …very private emotions. | 很私密的情感 |
[05:05] | You know…. | 你们 |
[05:06] | You should think of my work… | 应该把我的作品 |
[05:10] | …as wordless sound poems. | 看做是无字音诗 |
[05:19] | -that’s what -oh, my god, play. | 意思是 上帝啊你就弹吧 |
[05:56] | Well, you know, that was… | 这真是 |
[06:00] | …terrific! | 太棒了 |
[06:03] | Really… …bitchen. | 真是屌啊 |
[06:08] | Wow! it was so wow! | 我的天哪 |
[06:12] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[06:14] | Yeah! i mean, you should play in public. | 对 你实在应该去表演 |
[06:19] | Wow, thanks, you guys. that’s | 谢谢你们 这真是 |
[06:22] | I want to play you another piece. | 我想再弹另一首 |
[06:27] | I left my helicopter sounds on another disk. I’ll be back. | 直升机音效在另一张光盘里 我马上回来 |
[06:33] | This is so nice. i mean, i am so…. | 你们真是太好了 我好 |
[06:41] | God bless my dad for soundproofing the basement. | 幸好我爸替地下室隔音 |
[06:46] | I can’t believe i ever let him touch me with those fingers. | 我居然让他用那些手指摸我 |
[06:51] | What are you guys talking about? i loved it! | 你们在说什么 我好喜欢 |
[06:55] | It was so moving. | 太动人了 |
[06:57] | It’s so different from the stuff you usually hear. | 而且跟一般听到的东西都不同 |
[07:01] | You mean, music? | 你是说音乐吗 |
[07:08] | I know what you think. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[07:09] | Yes, yes, your breasts are just as firm and juicy. | 好啦 你的胸部也很坚挺多汁 |
[07:15] | Come in. | 请进 |
[07:19] | Oh, god! is that baywatch? | 天哪 那是海滩游侠吗 |
[07:22] | Yes, but i just watch it for the articles. | 对 我只是为了写文章才要看的 |
[07:26] | So is Joey around? -no, he’s not back yet. | 乔伊在吗 他还没回来 |
[07:30] | Come in, have a seat. bow or stern? | 进来坐 船头还是船尾 |
[07:32] | I don’t have a preference. you? | 我无所谓 你呢 |
[07:35] | I like it in the stern. | 我喜欢后面 |
[07:39] | Of the boat. | 我是说船尾 |
[07:44] | It’s me. casey and l had a little car trouble. | 是我 听着 我们的车出了状况 |
[07:48] | -what happened? -we broke down. | 怎么了 我们的车在路上坏了 |
[07:50] | I have to get transmission fluid. | 我得走回去找变速器油 |
[07:53] | Tell kathy that i’m sorry and i’ll be there soon. | 帮我跟凯西道歉 说我马上回去 |
[07:56] | -why can’t you tell her? -i think my time is about to | 你怎么不自己说 我只有一枚硬币 |
[08:07] | I thought your time ran out. | 我以为你时间到了 |
[08:08] | Me too, but i guess i do have | 我也以为 看来还有一点 |
[08:14] | Joey’s running a little late, and he says he’s sorry. | 乔伊会晚一点 他跟你道歉 |
[08:18] | I guess it’s just you and me, then. | 就剩我们两个了 |
[08:22] | -okay. -yeah, i think it is. | 好 我想也是 |
[08:28] | So, what’d you do today? | 你今天做了什么 |
[08:30] | I had an appointment to cut my hair. | 我约好要去剪头发 |
[08:32] | -Looks great! -And then it got cancele | 很好 然后取消了 |
[08:37] | I could cut it. -really? do you do that? | 我可以帮你剪 真的吗 对 |
[08:39] | Yeah, i learned at my aunt’s dog-grooming shop.l be stuck here. | 我是在姑妈的狗美容院学的 不过你要不要 |
[08:44] | Dog grooming? | 狗美容 |
[08:47] | Don’t make my tail too poofy. | 好 别把尾巴剪得太蓬 |
[08:55] | You have really great hair. | 你的发质很好 |
[08:58] | Oh, thanks. i grow it myself. | 谢谢 我自己种的 |
[09:06] | You know who also has great hair is joey. | 乔伊的发质也很好 |
[09:08] | Yes, joey has great hair. | 对 乔伊的发质很好 |
[09:10] | I’m basically done here. let me get this hair off your neck. | 差不多了 我帮你清一下 |
[09:28] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[09:31] | Checking to see if it’s even. | 看一下长度是否一致 好 |
[09:37] | Looks good. | 看来没问题 |
[09:42] | The phone! the phone’s making sounds! | 电话 电话在发出声音 |
[09:46] | Hey, dude, it’s me. | 老兄 是我 |
[09:48] | Hey, it’s joey! | 是乔伊 |
[09:50] | It looks like we’ll be stuck here. | 对不起 我们会拖上一阵子 |
[09:53] | I got the fluid. | 我弄到机油了 但是要加油时 |
[09:55] | the transmission wasn’t there. | 发现变速器不在 |
[09:57] | -What? -It fell out. | 什么 一定是掉了 |
[09:59] | I just figured we hit a dog. | 我们撞到一只狗 |
[10:04] | Could you put Kathy on? I want to apologize to her. | 好 请凯西来听 我要跟她道歉 |
[10:08] | It’s Joey. | 乔伊找你 |
[10:11] | No, it’s fine. Don’t worry about it. | 没关系 放心好了 |
[10:14] | Yeah, no, stop apologizing. It’s okay. | 别再道歉了 没关系 |
[10:18] | I’ll talk to you tomorrow. | 好 明天再联络 |
[10:23] | I should probably go. | 我该走了 对 好 |
[10:39] | I forgot my purse. | 我忘了带皮包 |
[10:49] | I really did. I forgot my purse. | 我是真的忘了带皮包 我知道 |
[10:58] | -This is bad! It’s bad! -Horrible! | 这样很不好 太糟糕了 |
[11:02] | Wait, the kiss or the situation? | 你是说吻还是状况 |
[11:05] | The kiss was good. | 不 那个吻很棒 |
[11:07] | -But that’s bad! -Here’s what we do. | 但这样很不好 对 好 这样吧 |
[11:10] | We forget it. | 我们忘了这件事 什么 |
[11:12] | We swallow our feelings, | 我们压抑我们的感觉 |
[11:14] | even if we’re unhappy forever. Sound good? | 即使这样会痛苦一辈子 不错吧 |
[11:18] | Can you really do that? | 你真的做得到 |
[11:20] | I have to. He’s my best friend. | 我不得不 他是我最好的朋友 |
[11:23] | And you’re seeing him. | 而你在跟他交往 |
[11:25] | Chandler, I like Joey a lot. | 钱德勒 我很喜欢乔伊 |
[11:28] | But with you– -no, don’t! don’t, see? | 但是跟你 不 别说了 |
[11:32] | You’re getting me confused. I’m starting to yearn. | 你会把我搞乱 我已经开始渴望了 |
[11:38] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[11:40] | If you want to pretend that nothing happened, I can try. | 要是你想假装没事 我可以试试看 |
[11:46] | I think we have to. | 我们非这么做不可 |
[12:05] | Are you still out there? | 你还在外面吗 |
[12:18] | Electrifying | 振奋人心 |
[12:23] | Infinite time | 无穷的时间 |
[12:27] | There’s a Starbucks about three blocks down. | 三条街外有一家星巴克 |
[12:31] | He’s so inspired. Just look at him. Look at him go! | 他的灵感好丰富 你们看他 |
[12:51] | Thank you very much! | 谢谢各位 |
[12:54] | Hey, aren’t you up next? | 接着不是该你 |
[12:58] | -I’m not playing tonight. -Why not? | 不 我今天不唱了 为什么 |
[13:02] | I can’t follow Ross. | 我不能接在罗斯后面 |
[13:05] | It’d be like those | 那就像骑脚踏车的猩猩 |
[13:08] | poor bicycle-riding chimps who had to follow the Beatles. No. | 接在披头四后面一样 天哪 |
[13:13] | Ross sucks. | 菲比 罗斯很烂 |
[13:16] | The place has emptied because of him. | 他把客人都吓跑了 |
[13:20] | My God, he’s not even appreciated in his own time. | 天哪 当世甚至没有人欣赏他 |
[13:24] | I’d give anything to not be appreciated in my own time! | 我巴不得能跟他一样不被欣赏 |
[13:35] | You suck too. | 你也很烂 |
[13:40] | You’re awful. | 没错 菲比 你烂透了 |
[13:46] | You guys! | 真是的 |
[13:49] | You suck too! | 你们也很烂 |
[13:56] | Man! I can’t believe I locked myself out again! | 天哪 我居然又把自己锁在外面了 |
[14:01] | Hang on, buddy. | 等一下 |
[14:07] | My God! What happened? | 天哪 出了什么事 |
[14:09] | -Did you do all this? Why? -I sure did. | 这都是你买的 就是我 |
[14:12] | It made me feel good to do something nice for my friend. | 为什么 我喜欢为我的朋友尽一点心 |
[14:16] | You’re amazing. | 你真好 |
[14:18] | No, this is amazing. | 不 这个才叫好 |
[14:24] | A Tv appears from nowhere! | 凭空冒出来的电视 |
[14:27] | The dream! | 这是我的梦想 |
[14:30] | How did you afford all this? | 你哪来这么多钱 |
[14:32] | I’m 29. I mean, who needs a savings account? | 我都29了 还存什么钱 |
[14:35] | You’re the best friend anyone has ever had. | 你是世界上最棒的朋友 |
[14:38] | I don’t know. | 我可不敢说 |
[14:41] | No, you are. | 你是 |
[14:42] | You do this, you give me advice | 你买这些东西 还给我忠告 |
[14:45] | What you said about focusing on one woman? | 对了 你不是要我定下来 |
[14:49] | I’ll do that. | 我决定照做 |
[14:50] | With Casey? | 跟凯希 |
[14:52] | I’ll see how things go with Kathy. She’s cool. | 不 我要跟凯西继续 她很酷 |
[14:55] | -Or Casey. -No, Kathy. | 或者凯希 不 凯西 |
[14:58] | Could be Casey. No, Kathy. | 凯希也行 不 凯西 |
[15:00] | Consider Casey. | 考虑一下凯希 |
[15:03] | I think somebody’s got a little crush on Casey. | 看来有人在喜欢凯希喔 |
[15:07] | I’ll fix you two up. What do you think? | 要不要我帮你们牵线 |
[15:10] | That all the pieces of my life are falling right into place. | 那我这一生将了无遗憾 |
[15:23] | You were really great. You were really, really great. | 你好厉害 真的真的好厉害 |
[15:28] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[15:30] | Monica tells me you don’t want to play anymore because of me | 莫妮卡说你不想再表演了 |
[15:32] | to play anymore rkure. very nice …and, you know, my talent. | 因为我和我的才华 |
[15:38] | Is that true? | 是真的吗 |
[15:41] | Well, kind of, yeah. | 算是吧 |
[15:43] | I was trying to be really okay and upbeat about it | 我很想抱持无所谓乐观的态度 |
[15:47] | but I just feel so dwarfed by your musical gift. | 但是你的音乐才华令我自惭形秽 |
[15:53] | See, but | 但是 |
[15:54] | Pheebs, that is the exact opposite intent of my music. | 菲比 这跟我做音乐的用意 正好相反 |
[15:59] | You know, my music is meant to inspire. | 我做音乐是想要启发人心 |
[16:03] | If it bothers you this much | 要是你这么困扰 那我 |
[16:07] | then I won’t play anymore. | 我就不弹了 |
[16:10] | No, no, no, no, no. Don’t do that. | 不要 不要 不要这样 |
[16:13] | How could I live if I knew I was depriving the world of your music? | 我怎么能让这个世界 失去你的音乐 |
[16:21] | Yeah, okay. | 那好吧 |
[16:29] | Saw the new furniture. very nice. | 新家具很棒哦 |
[16:32] | Joey has the best boyfriend ever! | 乔伊有你这个男朋友真好 |
[16:37] | I kissed Kathy. | 我吻了凯西 |
[16:39] | Are you serious? | 真的还假的 |
[16:40] | -Does Joey know? -No. | 乔伊知道吗 不知道 |
[16:42] | Is there any way you think he will understand this? | 你们想他有可能谅解吗 |
[16:47] | You obviously haven’t screwed over your friends. | 你显然没有背叛过朋友 |
[16:50] | Which we all appreciate. | 我们都很感激 |
[16:53] | If you’d told him how you felt before you kissed her | 要是你先坦承你的感觉再亲她 |
[16:57] | knowing Joey, he’d have stepped aside. | 乔伊一定会退让 |
[17:00] | Don’t say that! That’s not true, is it? | 别这么说 这不是真的吧 |
[17:04] | Yeah, he loves you. | 真的啊 他爱你 |
[17:06] | Then why didn’t you tell me to do that? | 那你们怎么不告诉我 |
[17:09] | I said something to Phoebe. | 我跟菲比聊过 |
[17:12] | And I thought it was a really good idea. | 对 我觉得这是个好主意 |
[17:14] | -Yeah, I remember. -Oh, my God! | 是的 我记得 天哪 |
[17:18] | What am I going to do? | 我该怎么办 |
[17:20] | -you’ll have to tell him. -why do i have to tell him? | 你得告诉他 为什么我要告诉他 |
[17:24] | -Because you do. -Yeah, I know. | 你就是得说 我知道 |
[17:31] | Would it be okay if I wrote a song about this? | 我可以拿这件事写一首歌吗 |
[17:41] | Sambuca Margarita? | 茴香玛格丽特 |
[17:44] | It that a real thing? | 是真的吗 |
[17:46] | Well, we only had sambuca, so it is now. | 我们只有茴香酒 所以是 |
[17:51] | Listen, Joe. I need to– I need to talk to you. to talk to you about something | 听着 乔伊 我有事要说 |
[17:55] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[17:58] | It’s about Kathy. | 是凯西的事 |
[18:02] | I like her. | 我喜欢她 |
[18:04] | I like her a lot, actually. | 其实是非常喜欢 |
[18:07] | You do? | 真的 对 |
[18:10] | Your timing couldn’t be better. | 那你的时机正好 |
[18:12] | She’s not my girlfriend anymore. | 她不是我的女朋友了 |
[18:15] | What? | 什么 |
[18:16] | -yeah, she broke up with me. -when? | 她跟我分手了 什么时候 |
[18:21] | Just now, after acting class. | 刚才上完表演课后 |
[18:23] | I thought she was doing some scene, so i let people watch. | 我以为她在演戏 还让别人看 |
[18:29] | Man, i am so sorry. are you okay? | 太可惜了 你还好吗 |
[18:32] | I’ve been better, but i’m all right. so you like her? | 好多了 我没事 你喜欢她 |
[18:37] | Yes, but i don’t have to. | 对 但我不一定要喜欢她 |
[18:40] | No, it’s okay. | 不 没关系 |
[18:46] | You know why? | 真的 对 你知道为什么 |
[18:48] | because you came to me first. | 因为你先来告诉我 |
[18:51] | I thought that would be the best thing to do. | 我觉得这么做最好 |
[18:56] | You might have your work cut out for you. | 你可能会很辛苦 |
[18:59] | When I talked to her, I got the feeling she’s into some other guy. | 我跟她谈的时候 觉得她在喜欢别人 |
[19:05] | See, that’s actually what I wanted to talk to you about. | 这就是我要跟你谈的事 |
[19:10] | I think I know who the other guy is. | 我想我知道那个人是谁 |
[19:13] | Who? | 是谁 |
[19:16] | It’s me. I’m the other guy. | 是我 我就是那个别人 |
[19:20] | What? | 什么 |
[19:22] | When you were late last night, Kathy and I got to talking | 对 你昨天晚归 凯西和我聊了起来 |
[19:27] | and one thing led to another, and . | 事情演变到后来就 |
[19:30] | And what? Did you sleep with her? | 就什么 你跟她上床 |
[19:33] | No, I just kissed her. -what? that’s even worse! | 没有 我只是吻了她 什么 那样更糟 |
[19:38] | -How is that worse? -It’s the same! | 怎么会更糟 我不知道 反正都一样 |
[19:41] | There’s nothing I could do. I’m in love with her! | 对不起 我也没办法 我爱上她了 |
[19:45] | Who cares? | 那又怎样 |
[19:46] | You went behind my back? I’d never do that to you! | 你背着我乱来 我绝不会那样对你 |
[19:50] | You’er right. I have no excuses. I was totally over the line. | 你说得对 我无话可说 我完全过线了 |
[19:53] | You’re so far past the line, | 完全过线 你根本就过线到 |
[19:56] | that you can’t evu finish my set? | 你根本就没看到线 |
[19:58] | The line is a dot to you! | 对你来说那条线只是个点 |
[20:02] | Yes, right! And I feel horrible. You have to believe me. | 没错 没错 我很自责 你要相信我 |
[20:07] | Is that why you bought all this? | 所以你买了这些东西 |
[20:10] | You know what | 看好了 |
[20:11] | I will not watch your tv. | 我不看你的电视 |
[20:14] | I won’t listen to your stereo. | 我不听你的音响 |
[20:16] | and there’s a cinnamon raisin loaf in the new bread maker that I’m not gonna eat! | 烤面包机里有一个面包我不吃 |
[20:20] | You know why?! probablly Because Because it’s all tainted with your betrayal! | 你知道为什么 因为它被你的背叛弄脏了 |
[20:26] | From now on this apartment is empty for me! | 今后这间房子对我而言是空的 |
[20:29] | And I’m not happy about you either. | 我对你也很不爽 |
[20:37] | And just so you know | 跟你说一声 |
[20:40] | I made that bread for you. | 那个面包是为你烤的 |
[20:57] | Oh, my God! He’s totally lost it. | 天哪 他完全不行了 |
[21:01] | What? | 什么 |
[21:03] | This cannot get any worse. | 菲比 他的音乐本来就烂到最高点 |
[21:06] | Rats in the basement are hanging themselves. | 地下室的老鼠都去上吊了 |
[21:19] | Thank you. Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[21:25] | I lost it. | 我不行了 |
[21:29] | I’m not gonna play anymore. | 我再也不玩音乐了 你愿意 |
[21:30] | Would you– Can you finish my set? | 你可以完成我的事业吗 |
[21:34] | After that? Yeah. | 接着上台 可以 |
[21:38] | No, I mean, if I can help. | 我是说我愿意尽力 |
[21:46] | Like I could lose it. | 我怎么可能不行了 |
[21:50] | What? | 什么 |
[21:51] | I played bad on purpose, guys. | 什么 我是故意弹得很烂 |
[21:56] | You were playing bad this whole time. | 原来你一直都在故意 |
[21:59] | Just that last song. | 不 只有刚才那首 |