时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | It’s me. i know you can’t stand to see me. | 是我 我知道你不想跟我共处一室 |
[00:08] | I’m trying to apologize over the phone– | 我想用电话跟你道歉 |
[00:19] | I shouldn’t have kissed your girlfriend– | 我不该亲你的女朋友 |
[00:25] | Stop calling! | 别再打来了 |
[00:27] | This is 92.3 WXRK, K-Rock… | 这里是92.3摇滚广播电台 |
[00:31] | …calling with our $ 1000 daily challenge! | 您是今天的千元挑战者 |
[00:34] | All right! | 太好了 |
[00:35] | … your roommate who is very sorry and would do anything | 愿意为你做任何事的室友叫什么名字 |
[00:47] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[00:52] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[00:54] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[00:57] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[01:01] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[01:04] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[01:07] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[01:10] | when the rain starts to pour. | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:12] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:15] | like I’ve been there before. | 像我以前那样 |
[01:17] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:20] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[01:47] | Eight hours. | 8小时 |
[01:49] | You could probably use a plug-in telephone headset. | 你应该用得上入耳式的手机耳机吧 |
[01:53] | Should we all expect christmas gifts that are stolen f santa, you know | 我们会收到 你从公司偷来的圣诞礼物吗 |
[02:00] | You shouldn’t. | 你不会 |
[02:03] | Speaking of Christmas | 讲到圣诞节 |
[02:04] | Since Monica and I are starting a new business and have no money | 莫妮卡和我刚开业 没有钱 |
[02:08] | …this year we could do secret santa and each on santa, you know | 今年就用 秘密圣诞老人的方法抽签互送吧 |
[02:13] | And there’s the added mystery of who gets who. | 这样只要买一份礼物 还可以猜猜看谁抽到谁 |
[02:18] | Who gets whom. | 谁抽到 哪个人 |
[02:22] | I don’t know why I do that. | 我不知道我为什么这么做 |
[02:28] | I’m going to take a nap. turkey makes me sleepy. | 我得睡一会儿了 火鸡让我好困 |
[02:31] | We haven’t eaten yet. | 我们还没吃呢 |
[02:33] | I know, but all that work you’re | 我知道 但你们所作的 |
[02:36] | doing to get itabout to start | 得有一会儿了 |
[02:40] | Did you pick rachel for your secret santa? l’lry gift she gets | 你们有人抽到瑞秋吗 我要换 |
[02:44] | I picked her. Thank God, you want her! | 我抽到她 幸好你要她 |
[02:47] | Why do you want to get rid of her so badly? | 你为什么这么想换掉她 |
[02:50] | She exchanges every gift she gets. something she likes. | 因为她收到什么都拿去换 |
[02:52] | It’s impossible to get her | 要让她满意根本不可能 |
[02:55] | Come on, let’s trade! | 来换吧 |
[02:57] | I got her that backpack and she loved it. | 哪有这回事 她很喜欢我送她的背包 |
[02:59] | I remember she cried when that big dog ran off with– | 有只大狗把它叼走时 她哭得好 |
[03:05] | There was no big dog. | 没有什么大狗 |
[03:09] | This sucks! | 太讨厌了 |
[03:10] | I already got her a briefcase with “R.G. ” put on it. | 我已经为她买了个包还拿去烫了RG |
[03:14] | Her initials. | 她的姓名缩写 |
[03:18] | Maybe you can give it to somebody else. like ross geller! | 你可以送别人啊 像罗斯盖勒 |
[03:22] | You know what? It’s a girlie briefcase. | 那是个女用公事包 |
[03:25] | Who cares! He works in a museum. | 那又怎样 他在博物馆上班 |
[03:29] | The big game’s about to start! | 现在几点 球赛要开始了 |
[03:32] | Ross and Joey aren’t here. | 不必装了 罗斯乔伊不在 |
[03:33] | You can watch the parade. watch the parador is richard! | 你可以看游行 谢了 |
[03:35] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[03:38] | What is wrong with this freezer? | 这个冰箱怎么搞的 |
[03:42] | -What happened? -Ice just got in my eye! | 怎么了 我的眼睛被冰扎到 |
[03:45] | People are trying to sleep in here! | 这里有人要睡觉 |
[03:48] | Monica got ice in her eye and it hurts! | 莫妮卡的眼睛被冰扎到很痛 |
[03:50] | -Open it up. Let me see. -I can’t. It really kills. | 张开让我看看 不行 真的很痛 |
[03:53] | Maybe you should put some ice on it. | 也许你应该冰敷 |
[03:58] | -It looks bad. -We should take you to a doctor. | -好像很严重 -去看医生好了 |
[04:01] | No, my eye doctor is Richard! | 不行 我的眼科医生是理查 |
[04:03] | I can’t go to him when I don’t have a boyfriend. | 我没有男朋友不能去见他 |
[04:06] | He’s really picky about his patients. | 他对他的病人还真挑剔 |
[04:09] | You’ve got to go. What’s his office number? | 你非去不可 他的诊所电话几号 |
[04:12] | Like I remember his office number! | 我哪会记得 |
[04:15] | Speed dial seven. | 速拨键七 |
[04:19] | I’m calling on behalf of Monica Geller’s eye. | 我代表莫妮卡盖勒的眼睛 |
[04:23] | Is Richard Burke in today? | 理查柏克今天在吗 |
[04:26] | He’s not in. Will she see the on-call doctor? | 他不在 她愿意看候诊医师吗 |
[04:29] | She’s very excited about that! | 愿意 愿意 她非常兴奋 |
[04:36] | It’s so cool. Till Monica gets back, I’m head chef. | 酷毙了 莫妮卡回来之前 我是主厨 |
[04:40] | And I get to make all the decisions. | 我可以做决定 |
[04:43] | She told you to follow the recipe exactly. | 她叫你完全照食谱来 |
[04:47] | Get out of my kitchen. | 滚出我的厨房 |
[04:50] | I think I’m making some progress with Joey. | 好 我跟乔伊有进展了 |
[04:53] | When l walked in, he went to his bedroom… | 我进门时 他走进他的房间 |
[04:56] | …but he only slammed the door once. | 但只摔了一次门 |
[04:59] | Yeah, he gave me the finger while doing it. | 不过摔的时候有对我竖中指 |
[05:04] | I’ve got to call my mom and ask her a left-handed cos over there. | 我得问我妈左手烹饪的问题 |
[05:12] | I picked Monica for Secret Santa, | 我抽到莫妮卡 |
[05:14] | but I’m getting her something for Hanukkah.You want to switch? | 但我已经替她买了光明节礼物 你想换吗 |
[05:17] | I was trying to trade . . .for you. | 其实我想换成你 |
[05:23] | Really? That’s so nice. What are you getting me? | 真的 真好 你要送我什么 |
[05:26] | I don’t know, R.G. I was thinking something girlie for your office. | 不晓得 RG 某种女性化的上班用品吧 |
[05:32] | Maybe Phoebe will switch with me. | 也许菲比会跟我换 |
[05:35] | Then you’ll get stuck with rachel, | 最好不要 那你会抽到瑞秋 |
[05:37] | and she exchangis over there. | 她什么礼物都拿去换 |
[05:40] | No, I got her lots of stuff she never took back. | 乱讲 我送她很多东西她都没退 |
[05:43] | Like? | 像什么 |
[05:44] | Like that gold necklace I got her last year. | 像我去年送她的金项链 |
[05:47] | When did she wear it last? | 她上次戴是什么时候 |
[05:49] | She wore it all Christmas day and then | 她圣诞节整天都戴着 然后 |
[05:54] | Big dog? | 大狗 |
[06:02] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[06:03] | Sending back this stuff Chandler bought. | 把钱德勒因内疚买的东西退回去 |
[06:06] | Even the Tv? | 全部 包括电视 |
[06:08] | No, I’ll put that in my room. | 不 电视要搬进我房里 |
[06:12] | Listen, Joey. I know what he did was wrong. | 乔伊 我知道他做错了 |
[06:16] | But can’t you hear him out? | 但你就不能听他解释吗 |
[06:19] | If Chandler had kissed Rachel, | 话说回来 当你和瑞秋在一起时 |
[06:21] | would you hear him out? | 要是钱德勒吻了她 你会听他解释吗 |
[06:23] | That’s a good point. | 说得好 |
[06:27] | How long you going to punish him? Five years. Five years. | 那你要罚他多久 5年 |
[06:31] | You’ve sentenced him? | 你还判了刑 |
[06:32] | Don’t do the crime if you can’t do the time. | 不敢当就不要做 |
[06:36] | The guy’s your best friend. | 他是你最要好的朋友 |
[06:38] | Was my best friend. | 那是以前 |
[06:40] | I don’t know why you’re pushing for him. | 你干嘛拼命替他说情 |
[06:42] | With him out of the way as my | 少了他碍事 |
[06:44] | best friend, their spot open. | 我就没有最要好的朋友了 |
[06:48] | Who, me? | 我吗 对 |
[06:51] | I’m honored. You know what I’m going to do as your best friend? | 我真荣幸 你知道我作为朋友首先要做什么 |
[06:56] | I’m going to get you to talk to Chandler. | 拉你去跟钱德勒说话 |
[07:00] | All right. | 好啦 |
[07:02] | But if you weren’t my best friend | 若非你是我最好的朋友 |
[07:07] | Oh, my God. Is it really that bad? | 天哪 真的那么严重 |
[07:09] | I walk in the room, and he won’t talk to me. | 我进了门 他根本不理我 |
[07:12] | He just mumbles something in ltalian. | 只念了几句意大利文 |
[07:16] | And I know he only knows the bad words. | 我知道他只会脏话 |
[07:23] | Gunther, have you seen chandler? | 甘瑟 你有看见钱德勒吗 |
[07:26] | -l thought you is over there. | 我一直以为你是钱德勒 |
[07:30] | But one of you is over there. | 你们其中一个在那边 |
[07:41] | Hey, joe. | 乔伊 |
[07:52] | I’ll be right with you. Thanks for coming in. | 我马上就好 谢谢你们的到来 |
[07:56] | Oh, my God! How cute is the on-call doctor? | 天哪 这个候诊医生真帅 |
[08:01] | So cute that I’m thinking about jamming this pen in my eye. | 帅到我想拿笔插我的眼睛 |
[08:07] | Dr. burke will see you now. | 柏克医生帮你看 |
[08:08] | Not Dr. Burke. he is out of town | 不是柏克医生 他不在 |
[08:11] | the on call doctor will see me | 是候诊医生要帮我看 |
[08:13] | Dr. Richard Burke is out. | 理查柏克医生不在 |
[08:15] | Dr. Timothy Burke, his son, will see you now. | 他儿子提摩西柏克医生帮你看 |
[08:20] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[08:28] | Hey, I’m sorry. That | 对不起 刚才 |
[08:31] | -Where you going? -My folks’ . | 你要去哪里 我爸妈家 |
[08:36] | When you coming back? | 什么时候回来 |
[08:38] | I don’t know. I might stay there while I look for an apartment. | 不知道 可能会住几天顺便找房子 |
[08:43] | What? | 什么 |
[08:45] | I thought we could talk about this. work it out. | 原先我以为我们可以谈开来 |
[08:49] | Seeing you two together, l don’t…. | 但是看到你们在一起 我不认为 |
[08:52] | What do you want me to say? should l stop seeing her? | 你要我说什么 说我不见她吗 |
[08:55] | It’s not about her. okay? | 跟她无关 好吗 |
[08:58] | But seeing you together reminds me of what you did. | 但看到你们在一起 就让我想起你做的事 |
[09:02] | I won’t live with someone who doesn’t to be a friend | 我不跟一个不懂朋友道义的人 住在一起 |
[09:06] | I know what it is to be a friend. l screwed up. | 我懂朋友道义 只是我搞砸了 |
[09:11] | Yeah, you did. | 对 没错 |
[09:13] | And that’s why l’m leaving. | 所以我要离开 |
[09:16] | If you’re not going to stay for me,then at least stay for them. | 你不为我留下来 至少为它们留下来 |
[09:22] | They had a very difficult year. | 它们这1年很不顺 |
[09:24] | what with the ras robbing us.. | 还被抢 |
[09:27] | When that guy was robbing us… | 当那个人抢了我们 |
[09:28] | …and l was locked in the entertainment | 我在柜子里关了6小时 |
[09:31] | …do you know what l was doing? | 你知道我在做什么 |
[09:33] | I was thinking about how l let you down. | 我在想我太让你失望了 |
[09:38] | If l knew what kind of friend you’d | 早知道你会见色忘友 |
[09:40] | be, l wouldn’td that unit… | 我根本不会担心 再见 |
[09:44] | Wait one second! there has to be something that l can do. | 等一下一定有什么我能做的 |
[09:48] | If we still had that unit… | 如果柜子还在 |
[09:49] | …l’d get in it for six hours and | 我会关6小时 |
[09:51] | think about how ent patient. | 检讨我有多让你失望 |
[09:59] | What? | 怎么了 |
[10:00] | We got a box. | 我们有一个箱子 |
[10:06] | I remember the last time I saw you. | 我记得上次见到你 |
[10:09] | It was the morning l left for college. | 是去上大学的早上 |
[10:12] | You were standing outside the Dairy Queen | 你站在奶品皇后乳品店外面 |
[10:15] | Just probably waiting for it to open. | 八成是在等它开店 |
[10:19] | You look great now. You look great too. | 你现在好漂亮 你也很帅 |
[10:23] | You’re an excellent patient. | 你真是个好病人 |
[10:26] | How does it look? | 情况如何 |
[10:27] | You have a scratch on your cornea. You have to wear a patch. | 你的角膜有刮伤 得戴几天眼罩 |
[10:32] | Like a pirate? | 像海盗那样 |
[10:34] | If that helps you. | 如果你非要这么说的话 |
[10:40] | How long have you been working with your dad? | 你跟着你爸多久了 |
[10:44] | Come on, one of us had to mention him. | 总得有人提到他 |
[10:47] | I moved back here a couple months ago. | 我是2个月前搬回来的 |
[10:51] | Big family dinner tonight? | 晚上要家庭聚餐 |
[10:54] | No way! | 不会吧 |
[10:56] | I was gonna have thanksgiving at my girlfriend’s. | 我本来要去女朋友家过感恩节的 |
[10:59] | But we broke up. | 但我们分手了 |
[11:03] | She wasn’t ready for a serious commitment. | 她还不想定下来 |
[11:08] | So you made her walk the plank, aye, matey? | 所以你把她推下海了 是吧 水手 |
[11:13] | You’re not wearing the patch yet. | 你还没戴眼罩呢 |
[11:18] | I know. | 我知道 |
[11:25] | -he’s coming here for thanksgiving? -l know. lt’s sick. | -他要来过感恩节 -对啊 好变态喔 |
[11:28] | -why is it sick? -lt’s richard’s son! | -为什么变态 -因为他是理查的儿子 |
[11:31] | It’s like inviting a greek tragedy over for dinner. | 这跟找希腊悲剧来吃饭一样 |
[11:36] | Phoebe, you understand, don’t you? | 菲比 你了解吧 |
[11:38] | I could see where l’d be your best shot, but no. | 我知道你为什么拿我当挡箭牌 但是不行 |
[11:43] | Sorry, honey. l think it’s twisted. | 对不起 我觉得很畸形 |
[11:45] | -what’s twisted? -me going out with richard’s son. | -什么事畸形 -我跟理查的儿子交往 |
[11:54] | It sounds like a really bad idea to me. | 我觉得实在不太好 |
[11:59] | -Is he okay in there? -He’s fine! | -他这样可以吗 -他好得很 |
[12:03] | If things work out between you and richard’s son… | 要是你跟理查的儿子有结果 |
[12:07] | …you can tell your kids… | 你就可以告诉孩子 |
[12:08] | …that you slept with their grandfather. | 你跟他们的爷爷上过床 |
[12:13] | Judge all you want to. | 随你们怎么批评 |
[12:14] | Married a lesbian, left a man at the altar… | 娶到女同志 临阵逃婚 |
[12:17] | …loved a gay ice dancer… | 爱上同性恋冰上舞者 |
[12:19] | …threw a girl’s wooden leg in the fire, live in a box! | 把女生的木腿丢进火里 关在箱子里 |
[12:29] | -What exactly is the point of the box? -Chandler | -关箱子的用意到底何在 -钱德勒 |
[12:34] | The meaning of the box is threefold. | 有三重意义 |
[12:38] | One, it gives me the time to think about what l did. | 第一 让我有时间反省 |
[12:42] | Two, it proves how much I care about my friendship with Joey. | 第二 证明我有多重视 跟乔伊的友谊 |
[12:48] | And three… …it hurts. | 第三会痛 |
[12:56] | Remember that necklace l gave you last year? | 记得我去年送你的项链吗 |
[12:58] | Can l see it? | 可以给我看吗 |
[13:00] | Why? | 为啥 |
[13:02] | I just want to check something. | 我只是想看一下 |
[13:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:09] | Now we’ll see. | 等着瞧吧 |
[13:11] | Air hole! air hole! | 气孔 气孔 |
[13:15] | Here it is. l love it. l wear it all the time. | 在这里 我很喜欢 我常戴 |
[13:22] | The necklace l got you was gold. this is silver. | 我送的是金项链 这是银的 |
[13:27] | Well, maybe… …it changed. | 也许它变了 |
[13:33] | Oh, my god! you actually exchanged it. | 天哪 你真的拿去换 |
[13:36] | Isn’t it better to exchange it for something l enjoy… | 换一个我喜欢又常用的东西 |
[13:39] | …and can use a lot? | 不是更有用吗 |
[13:41] | What did you get? | 你换了什么 |
[13:43] | Credit. | 存款 |
[13:47] | I’ll get it. l’ll get it. l’ll get | 我来开我来开 |
[13:49] | it. l’ll get ithat wizard guy | 我来迎接帅哥 |
[13:54] | Hi, tim. | 提姆 |
[13:56] | Thank you. come meet my friends. | 谢谢 来见我的朋友 |
[14:01] | Phoebe. | 这是菲比 幸会 |
[14:03] | And joey. | 乔伊 你好 |
[14:04] | My brother, ross. | 我哥哥罗斯 你好 |
[14:06] | And rachel. | 还有瑞秋 |
[14:10] | That’s chandler. | 那是钱德勒 你好 |
[14:12] | How do you do? | 你好啊 |
[14:16] | -what’s–? -well, he’s…. | -这是 -他在 |
[14:18] | He’s doing some thinking. | 他在反省 |
[14:26] | -what happened? -you kissed my girlfriend! | -怎么了 -你亲了我的女朋友 |
[14:33] | I like those sunglasses. | 我喜欢那个墨镜 |
[14:35] | ”like them” like them? or ”l’d | 是喜欢的喜欢 |
[14:38] | like to get store credit” Iike them? | 还是可以换成存款的喜欢 |
[14:47] | This turkey is ready. | 各位 火鸡上桌了 |
[14:50] | Where can I wash up? | 哪里可以洗手 |
[14:52] | Iet me show you. | 来我带你去 |
[14:54] | The towels are hanging next to the sink. | 毛巾挂在洗手台旁边 |
[14:56] | -and you can use the fancy soap. -thank you. | -你可以用高级香皂 -谢谢 |
[15:00] | Fancy soap? l thought we were saving that for the pope. | 高级香皂 我以为要留给教皇用 |
[15:05] | See. he’s nice, right? | 他人很好吧 |
[15:07] | Yeah right, but monica. Do you want a relationship where you can actually use the phase: | 但你真的想在谈恋爱时说 |
[15:10] | ”that’s not how your dad used to do it”? | 你爸爸也这么做过 |
[15:18] | Everything looks great. where should l sit? | 看起来好好吃 我坐哪里 |
[15:21] | Saved you a seat. | 我帮你留了 |
[15:23] | Sick, sick, sick, sick. | 变态变态变态变态 |
[15:27] | I’ll get it. | 我去开 |
[15:29] | Got you! | 骗到你了 |
[15:33] | That doesn’t sound like thinking to me. | 这听起来不像是反省 |
[15:36] | -sorry! -you shouldn’t be talking at all. | -抱歉 -你不应该说话 |
[15:39] | You’ve got too much thinking to do to be talking and joking. | 你要想的太多了 不该说话开玩笑 |
[15:43] | Okay, you got it! | 好 没问题 |
[15:45] | Ross, pass me the yams? | 罗斯 把蕃薯给我 |
[15:47] | Joey’s got the mashed potatoes if you want to exchange them. | 好 你想换的话 乔伊那里有马铃薯泥 |
[15:55] | Will you stop! what’s the matter with you? | 够了 你是怎么搞的 |
[15:58] | We’ve got company. | 有客人喔 |
[16:02] | Nothing’s the matter with me. | 我没怎么搞的 |
[16:04] | I’m not completely devoid of sentiment. l have feelings. | 我不是麻木不仁的人 我也有感觉 |
[16:09] | Okay, fine. | 好 很好 |
[16:16] | You can’t tell, but I’m breaking the tension by mooning you guys. | 你们看不到 但我正在露屁股打圆场 |
[16:26] | All right, look! | 听着 |
[16:28] | If this is a big joke to you, forget about it. | 如果你把它当成笑话 那就算了 |
[16:31] | This means something to me. | 这对我很重要 |
[16:34] | If it doesn’t mean anything to you, then get out of there. | 要是对你不重要 你就滚出来 |
[16:37] | Otherwise, you’re just an idiot in a box. | 否则你就是待在箱子里的白痴 |
[16:40] | You’re right. l’m sorry. this means a lot to me. | 你说得对 对不起 这对我非常重要 |
[16:43] | I want to be friends again. l | 我想跟你和解 |
[16:45] | swear l won’t sa this is weird. | 我发誓不会再说话了 |
[16:48] | -so you’ll take this seriously? -absolutely! | -你会当一回事 -绝对会 |
[16:51] | That sounds like another word to me. | 你又说话啰 |
[16:55] | Are you going to take this seriously? | 你会当一回事吗 |
[17:01] | Okay! | 很好 |
[17:04] | Don’t say that l have no sentiment. | 别说我麻木不仁 |
[17:08] | This is a movie stub from our first date. | 这是第一次约会的电影票根 |
[17:11] | This eggshell is from the first time you made me breakfast in bed. | 这是你第一次 为我做床上早餐的蛋壳 |
[17:16] | This is from the museum, the first time we | 这是博物馆的 我们第一次 |
[17:20] | were together. | 在一起 |
[17:23] | Maybe I exchange gifts sometimes, | 我有时会换礼物 |
[17:25] | but I keep the things that matter. | 但重要的东西我会留 |
[17:29] | I don’t know what to say. l’m sorry. | 我不知道该说什么 对不起 |
[17:32] | Though you’re not supposed to take these. | 但是这个不能拿 |
[17:40] | It’s, like, a million years old. | 它有百万年的历史 |
[17:43] | We actually have people looking for that. | 我们还得派专人去挖 |
[17:52] | This always happens. | 总是这样 |
[17:53] | Here, let me. | 我来帮你 |
[17:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:00] | You have very beautiful… | 你有好美 |
[18:03] | …eye. | 的眼睛 |
[18:07] | My friends think this is weird. | 我朋友都觉得太奇怪了 |
[18:09] | I thought it would be. l almost | 我原先也觉得会 |
[18:11] | canceled, but i that not okay? | 这样不会很怪吧 |
[18:13] | I know. me and your dad, that’s totally separate. | 我原先也觉得会 还差点取消 但其实不会 |
[18:17] | I totally agree. | 我知道 |
[18:20] | We’re two people who find each other… | 我跟你爸完全是两回事 我完全同意 |
[18:23] | …very attractive. Right? | 我们只是两个互相吸引的人 对吧 |
[18:37] | -what? -nothing, nothing. | -怎么了 -没事 |
[18:41] | No, really. was that not okay? | 那个吻不好吗 |
[18:44] | No, that was good. | 不 很好 |
[18:46] | That was a good kiss. | 那个吻很好 |
[18:49] | -lt reminded you of– -don’t say it! | -天哪 它让你想到 -别说 |
[18:53] | -lt did, didn’t it? -yes! | -但是有 对吧 -对 |
[18:56] | I know! | 天哪 我知道 |
[19:19] | -l want you to know how sorry l am– -lt’s okay. | -听着 我真的很抱歉 -没关系 |
[19:22] | -chandler’s the one l’m mad at. -well, l’m still sorry. | -我气的是钱德勒 -抱歉 |
[19:28] | -ls he here? -ln the box. | -他在吗 -在箱子里 |
[19:40] | -Chandler -He can’t talk right now. | -钱德勒 -他现在不能说话 |
[19:43] | Why not? what’s going on? | 为什么 怎么了 |
[19:45] | He’s trying to show joey how much he means to him. | 他想表示他很重视乔伊 |
[19:49] | -by being in a box? -joey had reasons. | -所以窝在箱子里 -乔伊有他的理由 |
[19:54] | They were threefold. | 有三重意义 |
[20:00] | You not being able to talk might make this easier. | 你不能说话反而让事情好办 |
[20:05] | Listen | 听我说 |
[20:17] | I don’t want to be someone who | 我不想介入 |
[20:19] | comes between two best friends. | 两个最要好的朋友 |
[20:23] | I can’t stand seeing what this is doing to you guys. | 我不忍心看着这件事影响你们 |
[20:27] | And l don’t want to be the cause of that. | 我不想成为罪魁祸首 |
[20:31] | I don’t think we can see each other anymore. | 所以我们不该再见面了 |
[20:35] | I’m going to my mom’s in chicago. | 我要去芝加哥找我妈 |
[20:38] | I’m going to stay there for a while. | 我会住一阵子 |
[20:45] | I think this could have been something really amazing. | 这段感情本来会很美好 |
[20:49] | But, you know, this is probably for the best. | 但这么做也许最好 |
[20:54] | You know? | 你懂吗 |
[21:00] | I’m going to miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[21:05] | Goodbye, chandler. | 别了 钱德勒 |
[21:17] | Open the box! | 把箱子打开啦 |
[21:20] | What? | 什么 |
[21:21] | He can still catch her. get out of there! get out of there! | 他还追得上她 快出来啦 |
[21:27] | -So -We’re going to be fine. get out! | -所以 -我们没事啦 出来啦 |
[21:33] | You did some real good thinking in there. | 真的 对 你好好反省过了 |
[21:37] | I mean, this is…. | 这真是 |
[21:43] | You could still catch her! | 快 你还追得上她 |
[21:44] | And merry christmas from your secret santa! | 神秘圣诞老人祝你圣诞快乐 |
[21:51] | All right, who got chandler? because l need to trade. | 谁抽到钱德勒 我要换 |
[22:00] | He sees her! | 他看到她了 |
[22:02] | He’s catching up to her. | 他在追她 |
[22:06] | She sees him! | 她看到他了 |
[22:08] | They’re hugging! | 他们拥抱了 |
[22:11] | He’s taking her purse. | 他在抢她的皮包 |
[22:15] | That’s not them. | 那不是他们 |
[22:17] | I’ll go call the police. | 我去报警 |
[22:21] | There they are! | 他们在那里 |
[22:30] | All right, get a room. | 快去开房间吧 |