时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | What the hell is that?! | 什么鬼动静 |
[00:19] | What the hell is that? Is that you? | 什么鬼动静 是你叫的吗 |
[00:29] | -You’re really not a morning person. -Just back off! | -你清晨的火气还真大 -滚远一点 |
[00:35] | Get up! Get up! Get up! | 起床 起来 快起 |
[00:42] | What is that noise? | 什么声音这么吵 |
[00:44] | You! | 你的敲门声 |
[00:48] | It’s the chick. | 是阿鸡啊 |
[00:51] | She’s going through some changes. | 她正经历着过渡时期 |
[00:54] | What kind of changes? | 什么过渡时期 |
[00:56] | The vet seems to think… | 兽医好像认为… |
[00:58] | that she’s becoming a rooster. | 咱们的小母鸡要长大成公鸡了 |
[01:03] | We’re getting a second opinion. | 我们打算再问问别的兽医 |
[01:11] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[01:17] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[01:19] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[01:22] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[01:26] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[01:29] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[01:32] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[01:35] | when the rain starts to pour. | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:37] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:40] | like I’ve been there before. | 像我以前那样 |
[01:42] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:45] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[01:56] | Why are you shopping at 8 in the morning? | 你干嘛清晨八点去血拼 |
[01:59] | I’ve been up since 6… | 我六点钟就起床了 |
[02:00] | thanks to somebody’s dumb-ass rooster. | 都是被某人的笨公鸡害的 |
[02:04] | You guys, you really should get rid of those animals. | 你们俩真的应该把它们放生 |
[02:07] | They shouldn’t be living in an apartment. | 它们本不该被圈在公寓里 |
[02:09] | Especially not with these knives and cookbooks around. | 而且家里的刀和食谱那么多 太不安全了 |
[02:15] | All right, I’m going to the fertility doctor | 我要去医院的不孕不育科做个检查 |
[02:18] | and see if I’m ready to have Frank and Alice’s embryo | 看看我的身体状况是否适合将弗兰克和爱丽丝的 |
[02:21] | transferred into my uterus. | 胚胎移植到我的子宫里去 |
[02:23] | How will they know if you are ready? | 医生怎么判断你的身体状况适不适合 |
[02:25] | They’ll just gonna look and see if my endometrial layer is thick. | 他们要看看我的子宫内膜是不是已经足够厚了 |
[02:29] | I can check that for you. | 这个检查我可以代劳啊 |
[02:32] | Okay, think ”thick.” | 各位 帮我的子宫内膜加油吧 |
[02:34] | Good luck! | 祝你好运 |
[02:37] | Wish me luck. | 快祝我幸运 |
[02:38] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[02:39] | – I’m still right. – That is so not true. | -我说得准没错 -鬼才信你 |
[02:43] | What? | 怎么了 |
[02:44] | She’s mad because I know today is her laundry day… | 她不爽是因为我知道 她今天要洗衣服 |
[02:47] | and that means she’s wearing her old-lady underpants. | 所以现在穿的肯定是大妈才穿的那种内裤 |
[02:52] | I can check that for you. | 要不要我帮你检查一下 |
[02:55] | I just can’t believe that you think you and Chandler | 太不知天高地厚了 你们怎么会觉得 |
[02:58] | know me and Rachel | 你和钱德勒对我和瑞秋的了解 |
[02:59] | better than we know you. | 甚于我们对你俩的了解 |
[03:00] | Well, we do. | 事实如此嘛 |
[03:03] | You can only eat Tic Tacs in even numbers. | 你吃薄荷糖时一定要吃偶数个 |
[03:06] | What’s that about? | 这是什么毛病啊 |
[03:09] | And you! Ross, I believe if you check Rachel’s bag, | 而你嘛 罗斯 你去搜搜瑞秋的购物袋 |
[03:12] | you’ll find a half-eaten box of cookies in there. | 里面肯定有一盒吃了一半的饼干 |
[03:19] | You’re good. | 你真是神了 |
[03:22] | These are not. | 可饼干馊了 |
[03:24] | I’m so not impressed.Everybody snacks when they shop. | 有什么了不起 哪有人买东西时不吃零嘴 |
[03:28] | Oh yeah? Ross, how many items left in that bag? | 是吗 罗斯 购物袋里还剩几样东西 |
[03:31] | Five. | 五样 |
[03:33] | Okay, 10 bucks says that we can name every item in that bag. | 赌十块 我们能说出五样东西都是什么 |
[03:38] | – How many guesses you get? – Six. | -猜几次 -六次 |
[03:41] | Challenge extended. | 挑战升级了 |
[03:44] | – Deal! – Challenge accepted. | -赌就赌 -女士们接受挑战 |
[03:48] | All right, we’ll start with…apples. | 第一样是…苹果 |
[03:53] | We’ll be starting with apples. | 第一样是苹果 |
[03:58] | Stop that now. | 拜托你别再用这个腔调了 |
[04:02] | Yes. | 有苹果 |
[04:03] | Okay. Tortilla chips. | 玉米片 |
[04:05] | – Yogurt. – Diet soda. | -酸奶 -健怡汽水 |
[04:12] | Orange juice? | 有橙汁吗 |
[04:13] | There’s no orange juice! We win! | 没有 我没买橙汁 我们赢了 |
[04:16] | They have another guess. | 等等 他们还能再猜一次 |
[04:18] | Well, we won that one. | 好吧 但是那题我们赢了 |
[04:21] | Okay. The last thing is… | 最后一样东西是… |
[04:28] | No, no. Not for another two weeks. | 不是的 不是 还得再过两周 |
[04:34] | I got it. | 我知道了 |
[04:35] | Scotch… | 胶… |
[04:36] | tape. | 带 |
[04:43] | How did you know she would buy Scotch tape? | 你怎么知道她会买胶带 |
[04:45] | We used up theirs last night making scary faces. | 我们昨晚玩扮鬼脸时把她们的胶带用光了 |
[04:50] | Oh, man! | 真讨厌 |
[04:51] | All right! Ten bucks. Fork it over. | 十块钱 愿赌服输 |
[04:54] | Cough it up. Pay the piper. | 痛快点 拿钱来 |
[04:58] | Give me it! | 快给钱 |
[05:00] | It does not mean you know us better. | 这也说明不了你们俩更了解我们俩啊 |
[05:03] | I want a rematch. And no stupid grocery questions. Real, personal questions. | 我要求再比一次 猜杂货太没挑战性了 |
[05:07] | And the winner gets $ 1 00. | 赌一百块 |
[05:10] | – Serious? – Are you scared? | -你当真 -怕了吧 |
[05:15] | No. | 才怪 |
[05:18] | Who makes up the questions? | 谁出考题呢 |
[05:20] | Ross will do it. | 让罗斯来 |
[05:22] | Sure, Ross will do it. | 是啊 让罗斯来 |
[05:24] | Sounds like he hasn’t a job or a child or a life of his own. | 他难道没工作 没孩子 没有自己的生活吗 |
[05:28] | Fine. We’ll ask Phoebe. | 没关系 那找菲比好了 |
[05:30] | No, l want to play. | 不要 人家想玩嘛 |
[05:37] | Looks like your uterus is ready for implantation. | 你的子宫可以做胚胎移植了 |
[05:40] | l knew it! I felt really thick this morning. | 怪不得我今天一早就觉得自己笨手笨脚 |
[05:44] | Okay, so what’s now? Go get the eggs. Put them in there. | 下面该做什么了 快去取受精卵 植入进去 |
[05:49] | Okay, it’ll take a little while to prepare the embryos. | 好的 我去准备那些胚胎 稍等片刻 |
[05:52] | -Embryos? As in more than one? -Five, actually. | -那些胚胎 -不只一个吗 其实一共有五个 |
[05:56] | Five, okay, where am I giving birth… | 五个呢 那我要在哪儿生孩子啊 |
[05:59] | in a hospital or a big box under the stairs? | 在医院还是在楼梯下的大房子里 |
[06:02] | We do five because that gives you a 25% chance | 我们给你植入五个胚胎是为了 |
[06:04] | that at least one will attach. | 让其中一枚受精卵着床的机率保持在25% |
[06:07] | That’s it? 25%? | 才25% 这么小的概率啊 |
[06:09] | That means that it’s, like, 75% chance of no baby at all? | 意味着我怀不上孩子的机率是75% |
[06:13] | You know, I was thinking, what are the odds… | 我在想 如果植入两百个胚胎 |
[06:15] | like if you stuff 200 of them in there? | 那机率会不会高一点 |
[06:19] | Sweetie, now… | 亲爱的 别傻了… |
[06:21] | she’s a woman, not a gumball machine. | 她是个女人 不是卖泡泡糖的机器 |
[06:26] | Okay, you know what? Don’t worry, you guys. | 没关系 你们俩别担心 |
[06:28] | Cause I’ll do this as many times as it takes to get it right. | 我会一直坚持做到成功为止 |
[06:32] | The thing is, we kind of only have one shot. | 但是我们只有一次机会 |
[06:36] | It costs $16,000 each time you do this. | 做一次移植要花一万六千块 |
[06:40] | So, we’re kind of using all the money we have to do it just this one time. | 我们为了这次 已经花光所有的积蓄 |
[06:48] | Okay, that’s a lot of pressure | 你这样一说 我和我的子宫 |
[06:49] | on me and my uterus. | 承担的压力简直太大了 |
[06:52] | Well, okay. So maybe there’s something I can do | 也许我能做些什么事 |
[06:55] | you know, to sort of like help make sure I get pregnant. | 来确保我一定能怀上 |
[06:58] | No, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 目前没有这种方法 |
[06:59] | Wow, you guys really don’t know anything. | 你们怎么连这个都不知道啊 |
[07:03] | I know. Why don’t she get drunk? | 我知道了 让她喝个烂醉吧 |
[07:05] | That worked for a bunch of girls in my high school. | 我很多高中同学都是这样搞大肚子的 |
[07:13] | Guys. Do you realize that any minute now… | 伙计们 你们意识到了吗 |
[07:17] | Phoebe could be pregnant? | 菲比现在随时可能会怀孕啊 |
[07:18] | I know, I know. | 我知道…我知道… |
[07:21] | It’s such a huge, life-altering thing. | 这件事非同小可 足以改变她的生活 |
[07:30] | Okay. Each team will answer 10 questions. | 每一队都要回答十个问题 |
[07:34] | The first team to answer the most questions wins. | 答对最多的那一队就赢 |
[07:38] | The categories are “Fears and Pet Peeves”, | 考题项目如下 “恐惧怪癖” |
[07:42] | “Ancient History”, | “陈年旧事” |
[07:44] | “Literature”, | “文字往来” |
[07:46] | and “It’s all Relative.” | 以及”亲朋好友” |
[07:50] | Now… | 现在 |
[07:51] | the coin toss, to see who goes first. | 我们丢硬币来决定哪一队先选题 |
[08:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:03] | Somebody call it this time. | 这次拜托你们先猜一下正反面 |
[08:07] | Tails! | 反面 |
[08:09] | It’s heads. | 是正面 |
[08:12] | Gentlemen, pick your category. | 男士们 请选择项目 |
[08:15] | “Fears and Pet Peeves.” | “恐惧怪癖” |
[08:18] | “What is Monica’s biggest pet peeve?” | “莫妮卡最受不了什么” |
[08:21] | – Animals dressed as humans. – That’s correct. | -动物穿衣服 -答对了 |
[08:26] | – Ladies? – Same category. | -女士们 -同一个项目 |
[08:30] | “According to Chandler, | “用钱德勒自己的话来说 |
[08:31] | what phenomenon scares the bejesus out of him?” | 什么能把他吓得魂飞魄散” |
[08:36] | Michael Flatley, Lord of the Dance! | 踢踏舞之王 麦克·费特利 |
[08:40] | That is correct. | 答对了 |
[08:44] | The Irish jig guy? | 就是那个跳舞的爱尔兰人 |
[08:46] | His legs flail about as if independent from his body! | 他那双脚跳舞时像要被甩出自己的身体似的 |
[08:52] | Gentlemen, your pick. | 男士们 轮到你们了 |
[08:54] | “It’s all Relative.” | “亲朋好友” |
[08:56] | “Monica and I had a grandmother who died. | “莫妮卡和我的祖母过世时 |
[08:59] | You both went to her funeral. | 两位都参加了她的葬礼 |
[09:01] | Name that grandmother.” | 我们的祖母叫什么名字” |
[09:06] | – Nana? – She has a real name. | -是婆婆吗 -她有自己的名字吧 |
[09:10] | Althea! | 艾席雅 |
[09:11] | – What are you doing? – I took a shot! | -你干什么 -试试看嘛 |
[09:13] | You’re shooting with Althea? | 那干嘛非猜艾席雅 |
[09:14] | – Althea is correct. – Nice shooting! | -正确答案就是艾席雅 -猜得好 |
[09:20] | We’ll take “Literature.” | 我们选”文字往来” |
[09:22] | ”Every week the TV Guide comes to Chandler and Joey’s apartment. | “乔伊和钱德勒每周都会收到《电视周刊》 |
[09:27] | What name appears on the address label?” | 请问收件人的姓甚名谁” |
[09:30] | Chandler gets it! Lt’s Chandler Bing! | 钱德订的 当然是钱德勒·宾喽 |
[09:34] | I’m afraid the TV Guide comes to | 很抱歉 《电视周刊》的收件人的姓名 |
[09:36] | ”Chanandler Bong.” | 是”钱尼德勒·邦” |
[09:41] | I knew that! | 我知道正确答案 |
[09:43] | Rachel, use your head! | 瑞秋 用用脑子行不行 |
[09:46] | Actually, it’s Ms. Chanandler Bong. | 其实应该是”钱尼德勒·邦小姐” |
[09:56] | Hello, teeny embryos. | 你们好 各位小胚胎 |
[10:00] | I’m Phoebe Buffay. Hi! | 我是菲比·布菲 |
[10:04] | I’m hoping to be your uterus | 我很期待在未来的九个月中 |
[10:06] | for the next nine months. | 你们能在我的子宫里安家落户 |
[10:09] | You should know that we’re doing this | 我们这么努力都是为了弗兰克和爱丽丝 |
[10:11] | for Frank and Alice who you know. | 你们肯定认识他俩 |
[10:13] | You’ve been there. | 因为那儿是第一个家 |
[10:17] | You know, they want you so much. | 知道吗 他们真的很希望能有个小宝宝 |
[10:19] | And I promise that I’ll keep you safe and warm… | 我保证会给你们一个安宁而温暖的家 |
[10:24] | until you know, you’re ready to have them take you home. | 直到你们准备好让他俩带你们回家为止 |
[10:35] | And also, next time you see me, | 咱们下次见面时 |
[10:36] | if I’m screaming, don’t worry. | 如果听到我大声哭喊 别担心 |
[10:39] | That’s what’s supposed to happen. | 那是很正常的 |
[10:43] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[10:46] | Good luck! | 祝好运 |
[10:49] | All right! The score is nine to eight in favor of the guys. | 目前比分是九比八 男士领先 |
[10:53] | Ladies, if you miss this, | 女士们 你们若答错这题 |
[10:55] | the game is theirs. Pick a category. | 男士们就赢了 选一个项目吧 |
[10:57] | “It’s all Relative”! | “亲朋好友” |
[11:00] | – You don’t have to shout everything. – I’m sorry! | -犯不着拉直嗓子吼 -对不起 |
[11:07] | “What is the name of Chandler’s father’s… | “钱德勒的父亲 |
[11:10] | Las Vegas all-male burlesque?” | 在赌城的男子歌舞秀叫做什么名字” |
[11:14] | Viva Las Gaygas! | “拉斯维基斯万岁” |
[11:18] | Unfortunately, that is correct. | 真不幸 你居然答对了 |
[11:22] | All right. We have a tie. | 目前双方平手 |
[11:25] | Luckily, I’ve prepared for such an event. | 幸好我早有准备 |
[11:31] | The lightning round! | 抢答环节 |
[11:36] | Thirty seconds. All the questions you can answer. | 双方各有30秒 尽量回答出所有问题 |
[11:39] | You guys are dead! | 你们输定了 |
[11:41] | I am so good at lightning rounds! | 我最擅长抢答了 |
[11:46] | I majored in lightning rounds, all right? | 我大学的专业就是抢答 |
[11:48] | We’ll destroy you. | 你们才输定了 |
[11:50] | Want to bet? | 敢不敢赌 |
[11:51] | I’m so confused as to what we’ve been doing so far. | 怪了 我们这不正在赌着吗 |
[11:56] | How about we play for more money? Say 150? | 把赌注提高到150块如何 |
[12:00] | One hundred and fifty dollars. | 150块哦 |
[12:04] | Say 200? | 200块如何 |
[12:06] | Two hundred dollars! | 200块啦 |
[12:09] | You’re doing it again. | 你又来了 |
[12:10] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[12:13] | -My God. I don’t want to lose $200. -We won’t | -老天 我可不想赔上200块 -不会的 |
[12:15] | – Three hundred? – Monica! | -300块如何 -莫妮卡 |
[12:19] | I’m just trying to spicing it up! | 我只是想让比赛更劲爆 更刺激 |
[12:20] | So play for some pepper! Stop spending my money. | 那赌辣椒行不行 别再乱花我的钱了 |
[12:25] | I got it! | 我有了 |
[12:26] | If we win, they have to get rid of the rooster. | 我们赢的话 他们就得处理掉那只公鸡 |
[12:30] | That’s interesting! | 这主意不赖 |
[12:32] | No way! That rooster’s family. | 没门 阿鸡和我们是一家人 |
[12:34] | The duck too! | 把阿鸭也扔了 |
[12:35] | What is your problem with the duck? It doesn’t make noise! | 阿鸭招你惹你了 它从来不乱叫 |
[12:37] | He gets the other one all riled up! | 可是那只鸡被它搞得心浮气躁 |
[12:40] | – Look, we are not… – All right, hold on! | -听着 我们绝不 -等等 |
[12:45] | If you win… | 你们赢的话 |
[12:46] | we give up the bird. | 我们就处理掉那只公鸡 |
[12:51] | But if we win… | 我们赢的话… |
[12:53] | we get your apartment. | 就把你们的公寓让给我们 |
[12:59] | – Deal! – What? | -成交 -什么 |
[13:04] | Monica, betting the apartment? I don’t know about this. | 莫妮卡 赌上公寓 我心里没底啊 |
[13:07] | Rachel, I have not missed one question the whole game. | 瑞秋 我从头到尾一道题都没答错 |
[13:10] | I own this game! | 我完全驾驭了这场比赛 |
[13:11] | -Look at my hand. -You have the answers written there? | -看我的手 -你把答案都抄在手上了吗 |
[13:16] | No. Steady as a rock. Now, are you with me? | 不是 我的手稳得很 你还不放心吗 |
[13:21] | – All right, let’s do it! – Come on! | -咱们上阵吧 -这样才对 |
[13:24] | All right. Gentlemen, you’re up first. | 男士们 你们先来 |
[13:27] | You have 30 seconds. | 限时抢答30秒 |
[13:30] | The lightning round begins… | 抢答阶段要开始了… |
[13:33] | Stop it! | 不准跳 |
[13:36] | “What was Monica’s nickname when she was a field hockey goalie?” | “莫妮卡当曲棍球队守门员时的外号是什么” |
[13:39] | – Big Fat Goalie. – Correct! | -胖大门 -正确 |
[13:44] | “Rachel claims it’s her favorite movie.” | “瑞秋对外宣称她最喜欢的电影是什么” |
[13:47] | – Dangerous Liaisons. – Correct! | -《危险关系》 -正确 |
[13:48] | “Her actual favorite is…?” | “那她真正最喜欢的电影是哪一部” |
[13:49] | – Weekend at Bernie’s. – Correct! | -《老板度假去》 -正确 |
[13:53] | “In what part of her body | “莫妮卡14岁时 |
[13:54] | did Monica get a pencil stuck at age 14?” | 身上哪个部位卡了一枝铅笔” |
[14:01] | No! | 不是 |
[14:05] | Her ear! | 是她的耳朵 |
[14:09] | ”Monica categorizes her towels. How many categories are there?” | “莫妮卡的毛巾都分门别类 一共分为几类” |
[14:14] | – Everyday use. – Fancy. | -日常毛巾 -高级毛巾 |
[14:15] | – Guest. – Fancy guest. | -客用毛巾 -高级客用毛巾 |
[14:16] | – Two seconds. – Eleven? | -还剩两秒钟 -11类 |
[14:20] | Eleven. Unbelievable! Eleven is correct! | 就是11 不可思议 答对了 |
[14:26] | All right. | 好了 |
[14:27] | That’s four for the guys. Ladies, you’re up! | 男士们答对四题 现在轮女士上场 |
[14:30] | All right! Come on! | 好的 瞧好吧 |
[14:35] | Thirty seconds on the clock. | 限时抢答30秒 |
[14:37] | Five correct questions wins the game. | 答对五题你们就赢了 |
[14:40] | The lightning round begins now. ”Joey’s favorite food?” | 抢答开始 “乔伊最喜欢的食物是什么” |
[14:44] | – Sandwiches! – Correct. | -三明治 -正确 |
[14:46] | “Chandler was how old when he first touched a girl’s breast?” | “钱德勒第一次摸女生胸部时几岁” |
[14:48] | – 14? – No, 19. | -14岁 -错 19 |
[14:50] | Thanks, man. | 谢了 老哥 |
[14:52] | “Joey had an imaginary childhood friend. | “乔伊小时候有个自己想象的朋友 |
[14:54] | His name was…?” | 他的名字叫什么” |
[14:55] | -Maurice! -Correct! | -莫瑞斯 -正确 |
[14:56] | ”His profession was…?” | “他是干什么的” |
[14:57] | – Space cowboy! – Correct! | -太空牛仔 -正确 |
[15:00] | “What is Chandler Bing’s job?” | “钱德勒·宾干什么工作” |
[15:07] | It has something to do with numbers! | 跟数字有关 |
[15:09] | – And processing! – He carries a briefcase. | -还有数据处理 -他上班带公事包 |
[15:11] | Ten seconds. You need this or you lose the game. | 剩10秒钟 成败在此一题 |
[15:14] | Something to do with transponding. | 跟答询有关 |
[15:17] | He’s a transponster! | 他是答询员 |
[15:21] | That’s not even a word! | 这是你自己造的词 |
[15:25] | I can get this! I can get this! | 我一定能想起来 一定能 |
[15:29] | -No! -Yes! | -不要啊 -太棒啦 |
[15:44] | l call Monica’s room. | 我要莫妮卡的房间 |
[15:46] | You can’t just call Monica’s room. | 凭什么你说要了 就是你的了 |
[15:48] | Sure I can. Standard shotgun rules. | 这是规矩 先到先得 |
[15:50] | I’m in sight of the room and I called it. | 是我先看到她的房间的 就是我的了 |
[15:54] | Damn! | 可恶 |
[15:57] | I feel like I’m coming down with something. | 我好像要生病了 |
[16:01] | Guess what color my tonsils are. | 要不要猜猜我的扁桃腺是什么颜色 |
[16:03] | I bet the apartment! | 赌上这套公寓 |
[16:04] | I would never bet this apartment. It’s too nice. | 我才不会拿这么棒的公寓来赌呢 |
[16:10] | Oh, Pheebs. Are they in there? | 菲比 胚胎进你的肚子了吗 |
[16:11] | Yeah, I’m implanted. | 对 胚胎放进去了 |
[16:14] | – How do you feel? – Well, freaked. | -你觉得怎么样 -担心死了 |
[16:18] | It turns out the odds are really sucky. | 成功怀上的机率竟然很低 |
[16:21] | And this is Frank and Alice’s…like…only shot. | 而弗兰克和爱丽丝只有这一次机会 |
[16:24] | They are like literally putting all their eggs in my basket. | 他们真的是把所有的蛋都放在我的篮子里了 |
[16:29] | But I bet it works. | 我相信你一定会成功 |
[16:31] | Really? How much? | 是吗 你要赌多少 |
[16:35] | All right, I’m gonna go to take a pregnancy test right now. | 我现在要去验孕 |
[16:38] | Wow! You can tell this soon? | 这么快就能知道怀没怀上了 |
[16:40] | The doctor says it takes a few days. | 医生说要等两天 |
[16:43] | But my body’s always been a little faster than Western medicine. | 但是我的身体一向比西方医学预估的快一点 |
[16:51] | Oh, my God. I can’t believe you guys think | 天呐 你们俩真的以为 |
[16:53] | you’re moving in here. | 这儿是你们的家了吗 |
[16:54] | Well, believe it, baby! | 面对现实吧 宝贝 |
[16:58] | – Well, I’m not moving. – What? | -我可不走 -什么 |
[17:02] | No. It was a stupid bet. We were just playing a game. | 那不过是场愚蠢的赌局 不过是玩玩罢了 |
[17:05] | You can’t ignore the bet. It’s a bet! | 赌了就是赌了 哪能不算 |
[17:08] | Bet on a bet and if you lose, you lose the bet. | 你得认赌服输啊 |
[17:12] | Rachel, we have to move. | 瑞秋 我们非搬不可了 |
[17:13] | If they lose, we would have made them | 若我们赢了也会逼他们 |
[17:15] | get rid of the birds, right? | 把鸡鸭处理掉 对吧 |
[17:17] | No. | 我才没那么狠心 |
[17:20] | l hate this as much as you, but if it makes you feel better… | 我也不想这样 但说句安慰你的话 |
[17:25] | this is all your fault. | 这全都是你的错 |
[17:28] | What? | 什么 |
[17:29] | Chanandler Bong! | 我们每周都偷他们的《电视周刊》 |
[17:31] | We steal that TV Guide every week! | 你怎么会不知道收件人是钱尼德勒·邦 |
[17:33] | I knew it! | 我就知道是你们偷的 |
[17:36] | I don’t care. I’m not going anywhere. | 我不管 反正我不走 |
[17:39] | Cool! Girl roommate. | 那也不错 跟女生做室友 |
[17:45] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[17:46] | Nope, not knocked up yet. | 没有 还没怀上呢 |
[17:49] | It’s only been a couple hours, you just skip the time. | 才过了几个小时 你太心急了 |
[17:52] | Meanwhile, I’ll do whatever I can to help this. | 我还是想自己努努力 加快一下速度 |
[17:55] | I’m just going to, you know, lie in your chair, okay? | 借我你们的椅子躺一躺 |
[18:01] | Good. I’m going to let gravity do its job. | 挺好 让地心引力发挥作用 |
[18:09] | Oh, Rach, FYl: Your new | 瑞秋 顺便告诉你 |
[18:10] | apartment hasn’t had hot water since Christmas. | 你的新公寓自从圣诞节就没热水了 |
[18:10] | No! Put that box down! We are not going anywhere! | 不 把箱子放下来 我们哪儿都不去 |
[18:16] | This is my apartment and I like it! | 这是我的公寓 我喜欢它 |
[18:19] | This is a girl’s apartment! | 这是女生的公寓 |
[18:21] | That is a boy’s apartment! It’s dirty and it smells! | 那里才是又脏又臭的男生公寓 |
[18:26] | This is pretty! It’s so pretty! | 这里漂亮极了 太漂亮了 |
[18:29] | And look, it’s purple! | 看 墙壁是紫的 |
[18:32] | I tell you, you with your steady hand, I am not moving. | 告诉你 稳若磐石小姐 我不搬 |
[18:35] | And now I have got the steady hand. | 看 我的手现在也稳若磐石 |
[18:39] | – I’ll take care of it. – That’s right. | -我去搞定 -这就对了 |
[18:41] | You do what the hand says! | 听我手的指挥 |
[18:55] | – How’d it go? – I lost our mattresses. | -战况如何 -我把床垫也输掉了 |
[19:03] | Are you in there, little fetus? | 小小胎儿 你可听得到 |
[19:05] | In nine months will you come greet us? | 九个月后 你是否就将来到 |
[19:10] | I will buy you some Adidas. | 阿迪达斯 我一定亲手送到 |
[19:18] | Hi, Phoebe! | 菲比 你好 |
[19:20] | We were just at the drugstore | 我们刚刚去过药店 |
[19:21] | so we got you a little present. | 帮你买了个小礼物 |
[19:25] | It’s a lollipop and a home pregnancy test. | 棒棒糖和验孕棒 |
[19:30] | Don’t mix those up. You could really ruin that lollipop. | 千万别搞混了 要不然棒棒糖可就没法吃了 |
[19:38] | You feel like taking a test? There’s only one question. | 想不想测验一下 这个测试仅此一项哦 |
[19:44] | All right. I will. | 我验就是了 |
[19:46] | But, just remember that it’s still really early. | 别忘了 现在为时尚早 |
[19:49] | If it says I’m not pregnant, | 若结果是阴性 |
[19:51] | that doesn’t mean I won’t get pregnant. | 不表示我一定就怀不上了 |
[19:54] | Just please, just so I don’t go completely nuts… | 如果你们不想让我被压力逼疯的话 |
[19:57] | just try not to put all your hopes on this. | 拜托你们别把期望全部寄托在我身上 |
[20:04] | Great. | 好 |
[20:14] | You know what? Yor are mean boys who are just being mean! | 你们真是太刻薄了 刻薄到家了 |
[20:18] | Don’t get mad! | 别把气出在我们身上 |
[20:19] | No one forced you to raise the stakes. | 没人逼你们一直抬高赌注 |
[20:21] | That is not true! She did, she forced me! | 胡说 她逼我了 是她 |
[20:24] | We’ll still be living here if you hadn’t got the question wrong. | 如果你没答错那道题 我们就不用搬了 |
[20:27] | That is a stupid, unfair question! | 那个问题太愚蠢 太不公平了 |
[20:29] | Don’t blame the questions! | 别怪我出的问题 |
[20:31] | Would you all stop yelling in our apartment! You are ruining moving day for us. | 别在我们家大吵大闹 扫了我们的搬家兴 |
[20:36] | -Would you stop calling it your apartment! -It is our apartment! | -别说这里是你们家 -本来就是我们家 |
[20:41] | Guys! You’re going to have a baby. | 伙计们 你们要有宝宝了 |
[20:43] | They’re going to have a baby! | 他们要有自己的宝宝了 |
[20:51] | My sister’s going to have my baby! | 我姐姐要帮我生小孩了 |
[21:03] | Okay, but this can’t be good for the baby. | 谢谢大家 不过别抱了 对宝宝不好 |
[21:18] | I can’t find garbage bags. | 我找不到垃圾袋 |
[21:20] | I think I saw some in here. | 这里面好像有 |
[21:27] | What is it? | 什么东西 |
[21:29] | I don’t know. But maybe if we keep that drawer shut, | 不知道 不过要是一直不开抽屉 |
[21:32] | it’ll die. | 它也许会死 |
[21:35] | I can’t believe we’re living here! | 真不敢相信我们得住在这里 |
[21:43] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[21:45] | Did you see the size of the closets? | 你知道衣橱有多大吗 |
[21:49] | I can’t believe we live here! | 真不敢相信咱们能住在这里 |