时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | She is the star of the play, | 她是女主角 |
[00:06] | and she is my girlfriend. | 又是我的女朋友 |
[00:08] | I get to have sex with the star of the play! | 我竟能跟女主角滚床单 |
[00:11] | – People can hear you. – I know! | -别人都能听见 -我故意的 |
[00:22] | She looks great, doesn’t she? | 她很漂亮吧 |
[00:28] | That is one good-looking man. | 那个男的可真帅 |
[00:32] | Is it just me, or can you actually | 是我眼花 还是他的腹肌发达得 |
[00:35] | see his abs through his overcoat? | 穿着外套都看得出来 |
[00:38] | So you been doing this long? | 你干这行很久了吗 |
[00:41] | No. You’re my first. Put the money on the table. | 不 你是第一个 把钱放在桌上 |
[00:50] | That’s nice. | 真不赖 |
[00:54] | Dude! | 不是吧 |
[00:59] | Is that an expensive blouse? | 这件上衣很贵吗 |
[01:01] | If you want it to be. | 你说贵就贵 |
[01:07] | Here’s your girlfriend’s button. | 你女朋友的钮扣 |
[01:17] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[01:22] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[01:24] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[01:27] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[01:32] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[01:35] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[01:37] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[01:40] | when the rain starts to pour. | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:42] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:45] | like I’ve been there before. | 像我以前那样 |
[01:47] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:51] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[02:02] | Mon, do you still have like your | 莫妮卡 你上高中时穿的 |
[02:04] | old blouses and dresses from high school? | 旧衣服和旧裙子还留着呢吗 |
[02:07] | Yeah, I think I have some around here somewhere. Why? | 应该还有几件吧 怎么了 |
[02:09] | Well, it’s just maternity clothes are so expensive. | 我就是觉得吧 孕妇装都好贵啊 |
[02:14] | Rach, I made a pile of your stuff on this side of the room. | 瑞秋 那一堆是你的东西 |
[02:17] | If you could just… | 看你要不要… |
[02:20] | throw your purses at it. | 把皮包砸在上面 |
[02:23] | Bloomingdale’s eliminated my department. | 布明岱尔百货裁减了我的部门 |
[02:26] | Oh, my God. Are you out of a job? | 天哪 你失业了吗 |
[02:28] | No, but they stuck me in Personal Shopping, | 没有 但我被塞到专人采购部 |
[02:30] | which is a huge step down. | 一下子降了好几级 |
[02:32] | Personal Shopping, what is that? | 专人采购部是干什么的 |
[02:34] | Where you walk around with snouty rich people | 是不是陪那些盛气凌人的富翁逛商场 |
[02:37] | and tell them what to buy? | 向他们推销产品 |
[02:38] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[02:40] | That sounds great! | 这活儿真不错 |
[02:46] | Excuse me. We switched apartments. | 拜托 我们交换了公寓 |
[02:48] | You can’t eat our food anymore. That gravy train has ended. | 不许再来蹭吃蹭喝 没有免费的午餐 |
[02:52] | There’s gravy? | 还有午餐呢 |
[02:54] | If you have the big apartment, | 住的房子大 |
[02:55] | you have to deal with people coming over all the time. | 就得应付人来人往 |
[02:57] | That fridge has to be stocked. | 冰箱里必须常备着食品和饮料 |
[02:59] | That’s your apartment now. | 对面现在是你们住了 |
[03:04] | What are you doing? | 你干什么? |
[03:06] | I think I left a doughnut up here. | 我好像在这里藏过一只甜甜圈 |
[03:14] | How was Kathy’s play? | 凯西的戏怎样 |
[03:16] | Kathy gets half-naked and simulates sex | 凯西在台上半裸着 |
[03:19] | with a real good-looking guy. | 跟一个大帅哥演床戏 |
[03:22] | It’s like somebody literally wrote down my worst nightmare… | 这就好比有人把我的恶梦写成戏 |
[03:25] | and then charged me $32 to see it. | 还要我花32块去看 |
[03:29] | That’s a good idea for a business. | 这个点子有赚头 |
[03:31] | I’m totally screwed, okay? | 我完蛋了 |
[03:33] | They’re gonna be hot and heavy on stage every night… | 他们会夜夜在台上打得火热 |
[03:36] | then they’ll go to their little cast parties, | 然后去参加剧组派对的时候 |
[03:38] | and he’s gonna try to undermine me. | 他一定会设法中伤我 |
[03:39] | You know, he’ll be like, “So, where’s your boyfriend? | 也许他会问 “你男朋友呢 |
[03:41] | What’s his name? Chester?” | 他叫什么 钱斯特吗” |
[03:43] | And she’ll go, “No, no, no. It’s Chandler.” | 她会说 “不 是钱德勒” |
[03:45] | And he’ll go, “Whatever!” | 然后他便说 “反正都差不多” |
[03:49] | That is a good trick. | 这招的确不错 |
[03:53] | All right, look. What am I going to do? | 帮我想想 我该怎么办 |
[03:56] | Chandler. Look, they’re actors. | 钱德勒 想开点 他们是演员 |
[03:57] | They’re there to do a job. | 演戏是本职工作 |
[03:59] | Just because they work together | 假戏不一定 |
[04:00] | doesn’t mean they’re gonna get together. | 就会真做 |
[04:01] | I mean, just because it happened with like | 发生在苏珊·莎兰登 |
[04:01] | 同为美国著名演员 因拍摄《Bull Durham1998》而坠入爱河 | |
[04:03] | Susan Sarandon and Tim Robbins… | 和提姆·罗宾斯身上的事情 |
[04:04] | doesn’t mean it’s gonna happen with them. | 不一定会发生在他们身上 |
[04:07] | Alec Baldwin and Kim Basinger. | 还有亚历克·鲍德温和金·贝辛格 |
[04:07] | 这两对皆为美国著名演员 皆因合作拍戏而坠入情网 | |
[04:10] | Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman. | 汤姆·克鲁斯和妮可·基德曼 |
[04:14] | Mel Gibson and Clint Eastwood. | 梅尔·吉布森和克林特·伊斯特伍德 |
[04:18] | They’re not a couple. | 他们又不是一对 |
[04:19] | Okay, I get the game now. | 我终于明白你们在玩什么了 |
[04:23] | Look, let me ask you a question. | 我来问你个问题 |
[04:25] | When they were doing it on stage, was it like really hot? | 他们演床戏时很有激情吗 |
[04:31] | Well, okay, so you’re fine. | 既然是这样 你就放心吧 |
[04:34] | The rule is when two actors are actually doing it off-stage… | 表演界金科玉律 若演员私底下是一对 |
[04:37] | then all the sexual tension between them is gone. | 到了舞台上 他们之间的火花就会消失 |
[04:41] | As long as it’s hot on stage, | 所以只要台上很火热 |
[04:44] | you got nothing to worry about. | 你就完全不必担心 |
[04:45] | It’s when the heat goes away, that’s when you’re in trouble. | 而如果哪一天热度不见了 你就真完蛋了 |
[04:49] | Really? | 真的 |
[04:51] | You guys have been to every play I’ve been in. | 你们看过我演的每出戏 |
[04:53] | Have I ever had chemistry on stage? | 我在台上跟别人擦出过火花吗 |
[04:55] | – No. – No! | -没有 -对吧 |
[05:01] | So, man, are you gonna go see the play with me tonight? | 你晚上陪我去看戏吗 |
[05:04] | I don’t know how comfortable I am going to see | 我觉得让我去评断你女朋友跟其他男人 |
[05:06] | how hot the sex is between some guy and your girlfriend. | 滚床单滚得有多激情 会很尴尬的 |
[05:10] | – I know, but… – No, I’m there. | -我知道 但是 -不用说了 我也听见了 |
[05:15] | Mon, want some pancakes? | 莫妮卡 吃煎饼吗 |
[05:17] | You made pancakes? | 你竟然会做煎饼 |
[05:18] | Yep. Grab a plate. | 当然 拿个盘子 |
[05:21] | No, no. Stay right there. | 别过来 待在那儿 |
[05:27] | Getting closer. | 越来越近了 |
[05:29] | Okay, okay. But don’t worry… | 没关系 大家别担心… |
[05:30] | because we also have cereals, muffins, waffles | 因为我们还有麦片 松糕 华夫饼 |
[05:33] | and jams, jellies and marmalades, | 以及果酱 果肉酱和果皮酱 |
[05:35] | which I’m fairly certain the same thing. | 我觉得其实是同一种东西 |
[05:39] | Listen, also, we’re watching the game here Saturday night, | 还有 我们每周六晚看球赛 |
[05:41] | if people wanna come over. | 欢迎大家加入 |
[05:44] | I was thinking about having people over for the game. | 我也正想邀请你们到对面看球呢 |
[05:46] | Yeah? Who’s playing? | 是吗 谁跟谁比 |
[05:50] | The players. | 球员跟球员 |
[05:53] | Somebody seems to be missing being the hostess. | 某些人好像很怀念当女主人的感觉 |
[05:58] | Please. It’s a relief, is what it is, is what it is. | 拜托 我不知道有多轻松 |
[06:03] | Pheebs, stick out your plate. | 菲比 盘子准备 |
[06:13] | Monica, I’m quitting. | 莫妮卡 我要辞职 |
[06:14] | I just helped an 81-year-old woman put on a thong, | 我刚才帮一个81岁的老女人穿上丁字裤 |
[06:16] | and she didn’t even buy it. | 结果她也没买 |
[06:19] | I’m telling you. I’m quitting. That’s it. | 我心意已决 我要辞职 就这样吧 |
[06:21] | I’m talking to my boss right now. | 我现在就去跟老板说 |
[06:22] | Yes, I am. Yes, I am…. | 我去了 我去了 我去了… |
[06:26] | Okay, bye. Call me when you get this message. | 好了 听到留言请回电 |
[06:29] | Mr. Waltham? I really need to talk to you. | 沃森先生 我有事找你 |
[06:32] | In a moment, please. I’m in the middle of a task. | 请一会儿再说 我忙得不可开交 |
[06:35] | And you have a customer. | 有顾客上门找你 |
[06:40] | Hi, I’m Joshua. | 你好 我是约书亚 |
[06:42] | Hi, I’m Rachel Greene. | 你好 我是瑞秋·格林 |
[06:44] | What could I do for you, Joshua? | 您有什么需要 约书亚 |
[06:46] | I need a whole new wardrobe. | 我的衣服都要重买 |
[06:48] | My wife…ell, my ex-wife… | 我老婆 不对 是我的前妻… |
[06:51] | I’m so sorry. | 真为你遗撼 |
[06:57] | Anyway, she burned all of my clothes. | 她把我的衣服都烧了 |
[07:00] | I got away with two things, | 我只救回两件 |
[07:01] | this suit and what turned out to be a skirt. | 这件西服外套和一条裙子 |
[07:05] | Well, at least that’s a great suit. | 至少这件外套很好看 |
[07:08] | It wasn’t much fun dropping it off | 穿裙子去干洗店 |
[07:10] | at the dry cleaners in the skirt. | 洗西装可不是什么好玩的事 |
[07:14] | I need everything down to underwear. | 我全身上下的衣服都需要 连内衣裤都要 |
[07:16] | If you’re willing, I’m all yours. | 如果你愿意 我的一切都交给你打理了 |
[07:20] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:22] | You needed to speak to me? | 瑞秋 你有事找我 |
[07:24] | No, no, that wasn’t me. | 没有 不是我 |
[07:28] | We should get started. | 我们开始购物吧 |
[07:29] | Let me show you my underwear. | 我先带你看看我的内衣… |
[07:34] | The selection of underwear that we carry. | 我的意思是我们的内衣专柜 |
[07:40] | I’m sorry. It’s this way. | 对不起 是这边 |
[07:42] | This way? Sorry. | 这边吗 抱歉 |
[07:49] | I’m right. Right? | 我猜得没错 对吧 |
[07:50] | There was like no chemistry between them. | 他们在台上一点火花也撞不出来了 |
[07:52] | Before, they had heat. Now, there’s no heat. | 之前的热度不见了 |
[07:56] | You know what this means. | 你知道个中含意 |
[07:57] | Joey told us what this means. | 乔伊说过 |
[07:59] | Let’s not jump to any conclusions, all right? | 先别急着下定论 好不好 |
[08:01] | There was some sexual chemistry between them. | 他们之间还是有零星的火花的 |
[08:04] | Come on. It was like cousins having sex out there. | 拜托 简直像是表兄妹在滚床单 |
[08:09] | Here she comes. Don’t say a word. Okay, just be cool. | 她来了 什么都别说 冷静 |
[08:11] | Don’t be, you know, you. | 别像以前那么毛躁 |
[08:16] | Hey, you guys! | 你们好 |
[08:18] | Thank you so much for coming again. | 谢谢你们 又来看我的戏 |
[08:21] | – Did you like it tonight? – Absolutely. | -你喜欢吗 -那当然 |
[08:24] | Wasn’t Nick funny when he couldn’t get his match lit? | 尼克划不着火柴的时候 好不好笑 |
[08:32] | It’s a good play, isn’t it? | 这是一出好戏吧 |
[08:35] | I loved the play. You were great. | 我很喜欢 你演得很棒 |
[08:38] | And Nick, ditto. | 尼克也是 |
[08:41] | Clearly, you’re having sex with him. | 很显然 你跟他有一腿 |
[08:47] | Okay… | 你们慢聊… |
[08:53] | Clearly, I’m having sex with him? | 你说我显然跟他有一腿 |
[08:55] | Oh, come on. It was so obvious. | 拜托 这也太明显了 |
[08:57] | There was no chemistry between you two. | 你们俩在台上毫无激情可言 |
[09:00] | Okay, let me just get this straight. | 好 让我理理清楚 |
[09:01] | You’re accusing me of cheating on you, | 你既指责我不忠 |
[09:03] | and you’re insulting my performance? | 同时又侮辱我的演技 |
[09:05] | You know, I can see how this could happen. | 不过这也难怪 |
[09:07] | You’re up there every night naked, touching, kissing. | 你们每晚都光着身体 爱抚 热吻 |
[09:10] | Acting. Chandler, this is my job. | 钱德 那是在演戏 我是名演员啊 |
[09:13] | I’m playing a part in a play. | 我在台上饰演戏剧中的一个角色 |
[09:16] | How can you not trust me? | 你怎么可以不信任我 |
[09:17] | You can understand, given how we started. | 你应该能理解吧 我们就是这样开始的 |
[09:22] | I can’t believe you’re throwing that in my face. | 你居然用这件事来指责我 |
[09:25] | Well, that is what happened. | 可事实就是如此 |
[09:26] | And I don’t even see you denying this. | 何况你竟然也没否认 |
[09:29] | I’ll tell you what, Chandler. | 够了 钱德 送你一句话 |
[09:30] | Why don’t you call me when you grow up. | 等你成熟了 再跟我联络 |
[09:32] | Yeah, well, don’t expect that to happen any time soon! | 那你可有得等了 |
[09:39] | I have the best job in the entire world! | 世界上没有人比我的工作更好了 |
[09:43] | The most adorable guy came over today, | 今天店里来了个最帅的帅哥 |
[09:45] | and I got to dress him up all day! | 我一整天都在为他打扮 |
[09:49] | Rachel has a new doll! | 瑞秋有个新洋娃娃了 |
[09:52] | I wish he was a doll. | 真希望他是个娃娃 |
[09:53] | Then I could get a Rachel doll | 那样我就可以再买一个瑞秋娃娃 |
[09:54] | and then bump them together… | 把他跟瑞秋娃娃凑在一起 |
[09:56] | and make kissing noises. | 让它们玩亲亲 |
[09:58] | And he’s got the most beautiful name. | 而且他的名字也是世上最美的 |
[10:00] | I never realized. Joshua. | 我以前都不觉得 约书亚 |
[10:03] | Joshua. | 约书…亚 |
[10:05] | Joshua. Josh. | 约书亚 约书… |
[10:08] | Hello? | 你好啊 |
[10:13] | What do I smell? | 什么味道? |
[10:15] | I don’t know. It smells good. | 不晓得 好香啊 |
[10:23] | Fresh cookies! Hot from the oven. | 热腾腾的饼干 刚出炉的 |
[10:26] | Please, have some. | 都来尝尝吧 |
[10:28] | I’ve been fiddling around here, | 我闲得无聊 |
[10:30] | making delicious treats for everyone. | 就做了点好吃的 让各位饱饱口福 |
[10:33] | The new Playboy. | 新一期的《花花公子》 |
[10:35] | Just something I picked up. | 我随手买的 |
[10:37] | Cookies and porn? You’re the best mom ever! | 饼干和黄色书刊 你是史上最酷的妈妈 |
[10:46] | What? | 怎么了 |
[10:47] | It’s just something Joshua said about V-necks, | 就是突然想起约书亚对V字领的几句评价 |
[10:50] | but you had to be there. | 不过现场听他讲 才好玩 |
[10:52] | How does Jason look in a V-neck? | 杰森穿V字领好看吗 |
[10:55] | – It’s Joshua. – Oh. Whatever. | -是约书亚 -反正都差不多 |
[11:00] | Wait. Wait. This isn’t takeout! | 等等 饼干不许外带的 |
[11:03] | Hate to eat and run. | 我必须得走了 |
[11:05] | No, wait. Please, don’t go! | 别 求你们了 别走 |
[11:06] | I’ve got porn for you too. | 也有女生看的黄色杂志 |
[11:09] | I don’t need it. | 我不需要 |
[11:12] | People are supposed to want to hang out here. | 大家都应该喜欢赖在这里的 |
[11:14] | Why? Honey, what is the big deal? | 亲爱的 你怎么了 有什么大不了的 |
[11:16] | I’m the hostess. | 我才是女主人 |
[11:19] | Not those guys. I’m always the hostess. | 当主人的一直是我 而不是那几个男的 |
[11:22] | Even when I was little, I mean, | 就连小的时候 |
[11:23] | the girls brought their dollies to my tea party. | 也都是别人抱着洋娃娃来参加我办的茶会 |
[11:26] | I served the best air. | 我这儿的气氛最好 |
[11:29] | Why’d you make a whole big thing out of | 那你干嘛还大张旗鼓地叫大家 |
[11:31] | you know, everyone has to hanging out in the big apartment? | 去那边较大的公寓做客呢 |
[11:34] | ‘Cause they took our apartment. | 因为他们抢走了我们的公寓 |
[11:35] | I wanted to punish them. | 我想给他们找点不自在 |
[11:37] | I’m done now. They’ve suffered enough. | 我的目的达到了 他们吃到苦头了 |
[11:41] | If you wanted to punish them, | 你要真想惩罚他们 |
[11:42] | you should have just made them hang out here. | 应该逼他们来这里待着 |
[11:44] | That is true. | 那倒是 |
[11:46] | All right then, when I’m finish with this place, | 好吧 等我离开这个地方的时候 |
[11:47] | it’s gonna be 10 times better than that place. | 这里绝对要比对面好十倍 |
[11:49] | Are we gonna trash their place? | 我们要捣毁对面吗 |
[11:53] | There’s steps! | 该死的台阶 |
[11:57] | Slut! | 臭婆娘 |
[12:02] | You’ll all be very happy to hear | 凯西真的跟那个人上床了 |
[12:05] | that Kathy is sleeping with that guy! | 你们听到一定欢欣鼓舞吧 |
[12:09] | – What? – You were right? | -什么 -你猜对了 |
[12:10] | I confronted her, and she didn’t deny it. | 我当面质问她 她没有否认 |
[12:15] | I don’t live here! | 我不住这里 |
[12:20] | – Chandler. – Wait, are you sure? | -钱德 -等等 你确定吗 |
[12:22] | I may be drunk, but I know what she said. | 我是醉了 但我听得懂她的话 |
[12:25] | So then I went over to Beefsteak Chewley’s… | 所以我跑去朱理牛排… |
[12:30] | – Beefsteak Charlie’s? – Yes! | -是查理牛排吗 -对 |
[12:33] | See, you and I have always been like: | 瞧 咱俩一向都很… |
[12:52] | – Do you need help with that? – Nah, I got it. | -需要帮忙吗 -不用 我来就行了 |
[12:56] | I just feel bad. I never vacuum. | 真惭愧 我从来没吸过地板 |
[13:02] | So, I was with Joshua for an hour today, | 今天我跟约书亚相处了一个小时 |
[13:05] | and he has not asked me out. | 他却没有向我提出要约会 |
[13:07] | – Just so frustrating. – Why don’t you ask him out? | -真泄气 -那就你约他嘛 |
[13:10] | Oh, yeah. Totally. That’s such a turn-on. | 没错 这绝对会勾起男人的欲望 |
[13:13] | Really? It doesn’t seem desperate? | 是吗 不会显得很饥渴吗 |
[13:16] | That’s the turn-on. | 所以才能吊起男人的胃口啊 |
[13:19] | He just got a divorce. Right? | 他刚离婚 对吧 |
[13:20] | So he’s probably really nervous around women. | 所以他跟女人相处可能会紧张 |
[13:23] | You know, maybe you just need to make the first move. | 也许你需要先主动出击一回嘛 |
[13:25] | I’ve never asked a guy out before. | 可是我没约过男生 |
[13:27] | You’ve never asked a guy out? | 你没约过男生 |
[13:29] | No. Have you? | 没有 你有吗 |
[13:31] | Thousands of times! | 数都数不清了 |
[13:34] | That doesn’t make me sound too good, does it? | 这也不是什么光荣的事 是吧 |
[13:37] | I don’t even know how I would go about it. | 我连怎么开口都不会 |
[13:40] | What I do is, I look a woman up and down, | 我最擅长的一手就是 上下打量一位女士 |
[13:42] | and I say…”Hey. How you doing?” | 然后说 “嘿 你好吗” |
[13:49] | Oh, please! | 拜托 |
[13:51] | Hey. How you doing? | 嘿 你好吗 |
[13:59] | You know what? I’m gonna do that. | 好吧 我决定了 |
[14:00] | I’m gonna call him up and I’m gonna ask him out. | 我这就给他打电话 约他出来 |
[14:04] | I can do that, ask him out. | 有什么难的 说约就约 |
[14:07] | “How you doing?” | “你好吗” |
[14:12] | Hi, Joshua. | 你好 约书亚 |
[14:13] | It’s Rachel Greene from Bloomingdale’s. | 我是布明岱尔百货的瑞秋·葛林 |
[14:15] | Yeah, I was just wondering if you… | 对 我想问你… |
[14:19] | if you… | 问你… |
[14:24] | left your wallet at the store today? | 是不是把钱包丢在商场了 |
[14:28] | We found a wallet, and we… | 我们检到一个皮夹… |
[14:31] | The license? That is a good idea. | 看驾照 真是好主意 |
[14:36] | Well, let’s see. This license belongs to… | 我看看 驾照是… |
[14:39] | belongs to a Mr. Pheebs. | 一位名叫菲比的先生的 |
[14:49] | So sorry to bother you at home. | 很抱歉在休息时间打扰你 |
[14:51] | I’ll see you tomorrow. Bye. | 明天见 再见 |
[14:54] | You’ve done that a thousand times? | 你真的这样干过几千次吗 |
[14:55] | I’ve never done that. | 我可没你这么拐弯抹角 |
[14:59] | I just got so nervous that he’d say no. | 我好怕他会拒绝 |
[15:01] | You gotta give him something he can’t say no to, like… | 你得给他点无法拒绝的东西 比如说… |
[15:05] | Knicks tickets. Invite the guy to a Knicks game. | 像尼克队的球票 找他去看尼克队的比赛 |
[15:07] | You’re guaranteed he’ll say yes. | 我保证 他一定会答应 |
[15:09] | Really? You think that’ll work? | 真的吗 你觉得会有用 |
[15:10] | Absolutely. And if doesn’t, can I get the extra ticket? | 当然 如果没用 富余的票归我成吗 |
[15:15] | What the heck is that? | 什么声音 |
[15:30] | Did she call? | 她给我打过电话吗 |
[15:33] | No. Sorry. | 没有 抱歉 |
[15:35] | Maybe I should call her. | 也许我应该打给她 |
[15:37] | No. Forget her, man. You don’t need her. | 别 忘了她吧 你不需要她 |
[15:39] | You don’t need that. | 别再让自己窝火了 |
[15:40] | He’s right. What she did was unforgivable. | 没错 她的行为很不可原谅 |
[15:43] | Well, yeah, but, you know, what if I was wrong? | 话虽没错 但要是我弄错了呢 |
[15:46] | How might you be wrong? | 你怎么会弄错 |
[15:48] | What if she didn’t actually sleep with the guy? | 要是她没有真的跟那个人上床呢 |
[15:51] | Dude, tell me she actually told you this. | 老兄 她亲口证实这一点了吗 |
[15:53] | She didn’t have to tell me. | 她不必亲口说出来 |
[15:55] | I saw the play. And there was no heat. | 我看了戏 他们在台上毫无激情 |
[15:56] | Back me up. | 罗斯 帮我说句话 |
[15:57] | That’s all you’re basing this on? | 你的证据就是这个吗 |
[15:58] | That’s not backing me up! | 你这不是帮我说话 |
[16:01] | Look, you said, “With the offstage and the heat…” | 你说过 “私下有激情 台上就没有… |
[16:04] | That was just a theory. | 那只是个理论 |
[16:06] | There’s a lot of theories that didn’t pan out: | 很多理论都无法在现实中践行 |
[16:09] | Lone gunman, communism, geometry. | 比如孤枪侠 共产主义 几何学 |
[16:14] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[16:19] | Would you like to go to a basketball game with… | 你想不想去看篮球赛 |
[16:23] | It’s funny, basketball, because I happen to have tickets… | 篮球 真巧 我正好有票… |
[16:31] | Who likes the Knick… | 谁喜欢尼克队 |
[16:36] | What do you think? | 你觉得如何 |
[16:38] | Well, as a single woman, who is available… | 就一个没对象的单身女郎而言… |
[16:44] | I think you look great. | 我觉得你很帅 |
[16:48] | Oh, yeah. You look great. | 没错 帅呆了 |
[16:57] | This looks great. | 看起来真配 |
[17:00] | So you like it? | 你喜欢吗 |
[17:02] | I do. I love it. In fact, I think I’ll wear it home. | 很喜欢 我决定直接穿回家 |
[17:05] | Great. | 太好了 |
[17:06] | Thank you so much for all your help. | 谢谢你这几天的帮忙 |
[17:10] | Well, I guess this is it. | 那就这样喽 |
[17:13] | Thanks. | 多谢了 |
[17:15] | Maybe I’ll see you in the spring, | 也许等开春我还会再来 |
[17:16] | you know, for the bathing suits. | 找你买泳衣 |
[17:18] | You don’t want to do that now? | 你不现在买吗 |
[17:21] | That’s okay. | 不用了 |
[17:23] | Anyway, hopefully, I’ll see you around sometime. | 无论怎样 希望我们有缘相见吧 |
[17:25] | Basketball! | 篮球 |
[17:28] | Sorry? | 什么 |
[17:31] | I have two tickets to the Knicks game if you’re interested… | 我有两张今晚尼克队的球票 |
[17:35] | just as a thank-you for this week. | 想谢谢你这星期的惠顾 |
[17:39] | That would be great! | 太好了 |
[17:41] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[17:42] | That would be fantastic! | 对啊 简直太棒了 |
[17:43] | My nephew is crazy about the Knicks! | 我外甥最迷尼克队了 |
[17:48] | This is fantastic. Thank you so much, Rachel. | 太棒了 太感谢你了 瑞秋 |
[17:52] | Good morning. | 早安 |
[18:05] | I just wanted to come over to say that I’m sorry. | 我只是想来对你说声对不起 |
[18:08] | I acted like the biggest idiot in the world. | 我那天的做法真是太混蛋了 |
[18:11] | And I can completely understand why you were so upset. | 你完全理解你为何那样难过 |
[18:17] | I really wish you’d called me. | 你真希望你能给我打电话 |
[18:19] | Yeah, I know. I wish I had too. | 我知道 我也很后梅没给你打 |
[18:22] | I think this is a good thing, you know? | 不过我觉得这是好事 |
[18:24] | Cause we’ve had our first fight, | 我们第一次吵了架 |
[18:25] | and now we can move on. | 现在我们可以迈步向前了 |
[18:27] | You know, I mean, I know for me, but… | 至少我确定… |
[18:37] | – Nick’s pants? – Yeah. | -尼克的裤子 -对 |
[18:42] | I think our second fight is going to be a big one! | 看来这第二次架 我们有得可吵了 |
[18:52] | For next time, what do you say? | 下次要怎么说 |
[18:54] | “I have an extra ticket.” | “我这儿有张多余的票” |
[18:56] | An extra ticket. Not two tickets. | 是多一张票 不是两张票 |
[18:58] | I have an extra ticket. | 我有一张多余的票 |
[19:02] | So, the first time you asked a guy out | 你第一次向男人提出约会 |
[19:04] | he turned you down? | 却被拒绝了 |
[19:07] | He didn’t turn me down. He’s at the game, isn’t he? | 他没有拒绝 他去看球了 不是吗 |
[19:11] | I got the date. I’m just not on it. | 我约到他了 是我放了他的鸽子 |
[19:16] | Okay, it’s ready. | 都弄好了 来吧 |
[19:19] | – Come on. – What’s ready? | -来吧 -什么弄好了 |
[19:22] | Just come. | 来就对了 |
[19:27] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[19:31] | This is beautiful! | 好漂亮啊 |
[19:33] | Did you work for two days straight? | 你不眠不休地整整忙了2天吗 |
[19:38] | Pretty much. | 差不多 |
[19:40] | What do you think of the floor? | 觉得地板怎么样 |
[19:43] | I don’t know. Looks the same. | 没啥区别 看起来一样 |
[19:45] | You used to have carpet. | 以前你们铺的是地毯 |
[19:47] | Oh, yeah. | 对啊 |
[19:49] | I made snacks. | 我做了点心 |
[19:52] | Please, just hang out. | 你们随便坐 |
[19:53] | I’m just gonna rest my eyes for just a little bit. | 我要稍微眯一下 |
[19:58] | Mon, do you want us to come back later? | 莫妮卡 要不我们待会再来吧 |
[20:00] | No, no, no. Stay. Just keep talking. | 不 留下来 继续聊天 |
[20:04] | I’m always the hostess. | 我永远都是女主人 |
[20:10] | How’d it go? | 怎么样 |
[20:12] | – She wasn’t sleeping with him. – Good! | -她之前没跟他上过床 -太好了 |
[20:14] | She is now. | 可是现在跟他上过了 |
[20:19] | What are you saying? | 这是什么意思 |
[20:19] | I’m saying that she is a devil woman. | 意思是她很邪恶 |
[20:24] | You know what I mean, you think you know a person, | 明白我的意思吧 你自以为很了解她 |
[20:25] | then they turn around and sleep with Nick. | 可她一下就变了 跑去跟尼克滚床单 |
[20:28] | Nick and his rock-hard pecs and his giant man-nipples. | 尼克和他的胸肌 硕大的咪咪 |
[20:35] | I hate him. And I hate her. | 我恨他 我也恨她 |
[20:38] | I don’t hate her. I love her. This is all my fault, really. | 我不恨她 我爱她 都是我的错 |
[20:43] | How? How is it your fault? | 怎么会是你的错 |
[20:44] | Because, I should have called. | 因为我应该给她打个电话的 |
[20:47] | If I had called her after our big, stupid fight, | 要是那次大吵大闹之后我给她打过电话 |
[20:50] | she never would have gone out with Nick. | 她就不会跟尼克约会 |
[20:51] | And they wouldn’t have ended up in bed together. | 他们俩也就不会上床了 |
[20:53] | I threw her at his man-nipples! | 是我自己亲手把她送到了他的怀里 |
[20:58] | Honey. This is not your fault. | 亲爱的 错不在你 |
[21:00] | Just because you guys had a fight | 就算你们俩大吵了一架 |
[21:01] | does not justify her sleeping with someone. | 她也不该跟别人上床 |
[21:06] | Well, if she thought they were on a break… | 除非她以为他们分手了 |
[21:16] | Rachel, one of your customers | 瑞秋 你的某位客人 |
[21:17] | seems to have left his billfold, a Joshua Burgen. | 好像把钱包落下了 名叫约书亚·柏根 |
[21:21] | Really? | 真的 |
[21:22] | Will you call him? | 麻烦你通知他 |
[21:24] | Yes, I will. Absolutely. | 好 没问题 |
[21:40] | Hello, Rachel. | 瑞秋 你好 |
[21:42] | Hi, Joshua. | 约书亚 你好 |
[21:44] | – I left my wallet here on purpose. – Really? | -我是故意把皮夹落下的 -真的吗 |
[21:48] | Yes. I just wanted to see you again. | 是的 因为我想再见到你 |
[21:51] | I’m glad. | 我很荣幸 |
[21:53] | Rachel, I’d like to say something to you. | 瑞秋 我有话要对你说 |
[21:57] | Yes? | 什么话 |
[21:59] | “How you doing?” | “你好吗” |