时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Oh, man! | 天呐 |
[00:10] | – What’s that? – Treeger’s snaking the shower drain. | -怎么回事 -崔格在通洗澡间的下水道 |
[00:15] | What in the name of hell? | 这是什么鬼东西 |
[00:19] | Maybe he found your flip-flop. | 可能是你的人字拖 |
[00:26] | Is this porn? | 这是A片吗 |
[00:29] | What I’m doing? I must have hit something on the remote. | 怎么了 我一定是按到什么了 |
[00:32] | Do we pay for this? | 我们有付钱吗 |
[00:34] | No! We didn’t even pay our cable bill. | 不 我们连有线电视费都没给 |
[00:37] | Maybe this is how they punish us. | 也许这是他们的处罚方式 |
[00:40] | Maybe we shouldn’t pay our phone bill. Free phone sex. | 也许我们应该欠电话费 免费色情电话哦 |
[00:43] | Maybe we shouldn’t pay our gas bill. | 也许我们应该欠煤气费 |
[00:49] | Hey, that lady’s all kinds of naked. | 看啊 那位小姐没穿衣服 |
[00:53] | Joey just pressed something on the remote and it just came on. | 乔伊不知道按了什么 它就冒了出来 |
[00:58] | Yeah, it happened to me once. I was just flipping through the channels and bam! | 我有一次也按到过 突然就出来了 |
[01:02] | It was like finding money. | 跟检到钱一样爽 |
[01:03] | Like finding money with naked people on it! | 还是印有春宫图的钱 |
[01:06] | But I made the mistake of turning off the TV. | 但我错手把电视关掉了 |
[01:09] | I never got it back again. | 之后就再也找不到了 |
[01:12] | And I’m sad. | 我好伤心 |
[01:18] | Why would he turn off the TV? | 他干嘛要关电视 |
[01:27] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[01:32] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[01:34] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[01:37] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[01:41] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[01:44] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[01:47] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[01:50] | when the rain starts to pour. | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:52] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:55] | like I’ve been there before. | 像我以前那样 |
[01:57] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[02:00] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[02:13] | All right, you know what, come on, do we really have to watch this while we eat? | 拜托 吃饭的时候一定要看这个吗 |
[02:19] | We don’t know what could make this go away. | 我们不知道 哪种行为会让它消失 |
[02:23] | So no one touches the remote, and no one touches the TV.. | 所以谁都不许碰遥控器 也不许碰电视 |
[02:27] | And no one touches the air around the TV. | 连电视周围的空气都不能扰动 |
[02:32] | Imagine a protective porn bubble, if you will. | 就像有一个A片保护罩 |
[02:38] | I’m at least going to mute it. | 起码也要静音 |
[02:44] | We still have porn. | A片还在 |
[02:50] | What are you doing? That’s too heavy. Give it here. | 你干什么 那个很重的 给我 |
[02:55] | Oh, God. | 哦 天呐 |
[03:00] | I’m too pregnant for this, lugging around a stupid massage table. | 我怀孕了 再也没法扛着按摩桌到处跑了 |
[03:05] | I need a job with a smaller table. | 我得找个桌子小一点的工作 |
[03:08] | Or a job without a carry table | 或是不需要桌子的工作 |
[03:10] | You mean, like a doctor? | 你的意思是 比如医生 |
[03:13] | Pheebe, you’re blocking the porn! Come om! | 菲比 你挡到A片了 |
[03:19] | That reminds me. I have to see my ob-gyn today. | 这让我想起今天我还要做产检 |
[03:30] | Emily just went to the airport. | 艾蜜莉去机场了 |
[03:33] | Why didn’t you take her? | 你怎么不去送送她 |
[03:34] | Her uncle had already planned to do it. | 她叔叔早就讲好要送她了 |
[03:37] | We said our goodbyes this morning. | 我们今天早上告过别了 |
[03:40] | You must feel horrible. | 你一定很难受 |
[03:42] | Hey, the guys have free porn. | 对了 隔壁有免费的A片 |
[03:49] | Hey, cheer up. You gonna see her again, right? | 高兴一点 你们会再见面的 |
[03:53] | That’s the thing. I don’t know. | 就因为我不知道 |
[03:55] | When I brought it up her, she said. . . | 每当我提起 她就说 |
[03:57] | “This is so fantastic. Why talk about the future? | 这样就很棒了 何必谈到未来 |
[04:00] | – Let’s enjoy… – Don’t do the accent. | -我们就享受… -别学英国腔 |
[04:05] | You’ve got to see her again. | 你会再见到她的 |
[04:07] | – Why do you care so much? – Because… | -你为什么这么在意 -因为我… |
[04:10] | You could get to live out my fantasy. | 因为你可以实现我的幻想 |
[04:13] | You had fantasies about Emily? | 你对艾蜜莉有幻想 |
[04:16] | You know, the fantasy. | 你懂得 就是那个幻想嘛 |
[04:20] | Meet someone from a foreigner land, fall madly in love and spend your lives together. | 认识个异乡人 疯狂坠入爱河 然后共度一生 |
[04:25] | Is that why you junior high, you hung out with that Ukrainian kid? | 所以你上学的时候 老跟那个乌克兰男生鬼混 |
[04:30] | Yeah, plus his mom used to put sour cream on everything. | 还有 他妈妈煮什么菜都要加酸奶油 |
[04:37] | Do you love her? | 你爱她吗 |
[04:39] | We said it would only be two weeks you know. | 我们说好只在一起二个星期 |
[04:43] | You love her. | 可你爱她 |
[04:45] | What is love, really? | 说真的 什么是爱 |
[04:49] | I knew you loved her! | 我就知道你爱她 |
[04:51] | You go to the airport and tell her. | 你得去机场告诉她 |
[04:53] | You’ll probably catch her just when she’s front go to the gate. | 你应该能在登机门前追上她 |
[04:56] | You’ll call her name and yell “I love you! “ | 你呼喊她的名字 并大喊”我爱你” |
[04:59] | She’ll say “I love you too! “ | 然后她会说”我也爱你” |
[05:02] | Then you will have the most amazing kiss. | 然后你们会有最深情的一吻 |
[05:05] | Everyone at the gate will applaud. | 登机门前掌声如雷 |
[05:08] | I am a good kisser. | 我可是接吻高手哦 |
[05:12] | Then you two can sneak into the cockpit. | 然后你们可以溜进驾驶舱 |
[05:17] | Things will start to heat up. | 气氛开始变得火热 |
[05:19] | And then a stewardess comes in… | 然后一个空姐进来… |
[05:24] | I’ve been watching too much porn. | 我最近A片看多了 |
[05:31] | – Is that the heartbeat? – That’s it. | -那是心跳吗 -没错 |
[05:32] | Oh, my God! | 哦 天呐 |
[05:35] | This is so cool! | 太酷了 |
[05:38] | Have we talked about the possibility of multiple births? | 我们谈过多胞胎的可能性吗 |
[05:42] | Let’s take care of this one. | 先搞定这一胎再说吧 |
[05:44] | If I get pregnant again, I have your card. | 要是再怀孕 我有你的名片 |
[05:48] | No, I’m getting three separate heartbeats. | 不是 我听到三个相互独立的心跳音 |
[05:53] | Three. You guys were worried I wouldn’t even have one. | 三个 不是说我连一胎都怀不上吗 |
[05:56] | Doctors are wrong all the time | 医生经常犯错的 |
[06:01] | Are you sure that there are three? | 你确定有三个 |
[06:04] | – Definitely. – Oh, my God. Oh, my God. – Oh, my God. | -绝对没错 -天呐 天呐 -天呐 |
[06:12] | So in a few months, I’ll have | 再过几个月 我的体内 |
[06:14] | three babies walking around inside me? | 是不是会有三个宝宝逛大街 |
[06:18] | It’ll be like one of those log rides when they come shooting out. | 然后会像激流涌进的木船一样冲出来 |
[06:25] | Giving birth to three is not that different from giving birth to one. | 其实生三个跟生一个一样 |
[06:28] | What do you know? | 你懂什么 |
[06:42] | How’d it go at the doctor’s? | 产检结果怎样 |
[06:45] | You know how, when you’re walking down the street. . . | 你知道的啦 当你走在街上 |
[06:48] | and you see three people in a row. | 看到三个人走成一列 |
[06:51] | And you say “Oh, that’s nice. “ | 你肯定会说”哦 真好” |
[06:56] | -Yes. – Ok. | -懂了 -懂了就好 |
[06:59] | Good news! You’ll have three babies. | 好消息 你将有三个宝宝 |
[07:04] | Three babies? | 三个宝宝 |
[07:08] | I’ve finally got my band! | 我总算可以组乐团了 |
[07:12] | We’ll have a big family! I always wanted a big family. | 我们会是个大家庭 我一直想要大家庭 |
[07:16] | Oh, God, I’m so glad you’re happy! | 哦 老天 你们高兴就好 |
[07:19] | I was afraid you’d be freaked. | 我还怕你们会抓狂呢 |
[07:23] | Why would we be freaked? | 为什么要抓狂 |
[07:24] | Because it’s harder to raise them and the added expense. | 因为三个养起来更累 也更花钱 |
[07:33] | That’s right. | 也对 |
[07:34] | No, back to happy. Back to happy! | 不 高兴些呀 高兴些呀 |
[07:39] | No, No, No. It’s going to be fine. . . | 没没没 没问题的… |
[07:41] | because I teach home ec. | 因为我教家政 |
[07:45] | I can have 30 kids | 所以 我可以让30个学生 |
[07:47] | making baby clothes all year long. | 一整年都做婴儿服 |
[07:50] | It’ll be like my very own little sweatshop. | 就像我专属的廉价童装厂 |
[07:57] | I was thinking, ever since you said we’d have triplets. | 自从你说是三胞胎 我就在想 |
[08:03] | The best thing for me to do is drop out of college and get a job. | 我最好休学去找一份工作 |
[08:07] | – No, Frank. – No! You can’t quit college. | -不 法兰克 -你不能放弃学业 |
[08:11] | You’re in college? | 你在念书 |
[08:13] | Refrigerator college. | 冷冻库专校 |
[08:16] | When we found out we were having a baby… | 当我们发现你有了孩子… |
[08:19] | I figured I should have a career, you know? | 我就在想 我应该有份事业 |
[08:25] | And I love refrigerators. | 而且我也很喜欢冷冻库 |
[08:28] | You can’t give up on your dream! | 你不能放弃你的梦想 |
[08:30] | No, it’s okay. We’re going to have three kids. | 没关系 我们家将有三个孩子 |
[08:34] | And that’s a different kind of dream. | 那是个不一样的梦 |
[08:38] | Three kids and no money. | 三个孩子 然后一贫如洗 |
[08:46] | This is the boarding call for flight 009. | 搭乘009班机的旅客请登机 |
[08:50] | – Emily. – What are you doing here? | -艾蜜莉 -你怎么在这里 |
[08:54] | I had to see you before you took off. | 我得在你走之前 再见你一面 |
[08:58] | You are so sweet. | 你真好 |
[09:03] | That’s a big candy bar. | 好大的巧克力棒 |
[09:08] | I had the most amazing time with you. | 我跟你在一起 过得好开心 |
[09:12] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[09:14] | This is the final boarding call for flight 009. | 009班机起飞前最后一次通知 |
[09:19] | Well, that’s me. | 那是我的班机 |
[09:29] | Here, have this. | 给你 |
[09:30] | I’m only allowed one piece of carry-on. | 只能有一件登机行李 |
[09:36] | Listen, I have to tell you something. | 等一下 我有事要告诉你 |
[09:42] | I’ve been thinking. | 我一直在想 |
[09:44] | I’m just going to say it, okay? | 我就直说了 |
[09:47] | I think… | 我觉得 |
[09:51] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[10:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:12] | It’s no problem. | 不客气 |
[10:23] | What is that song that’s be in my head all day? | 这到底是什么歌 我一整天都在哼 |
[10:25] | It’s the theme from Good Will Humping. | 《善意做爱》的主题曲 |
[10:31] | You know who doesn’t even like dirty movies? | 你们知道有谁不喜欢A片吗 |
[10:34] | My boyfriend Joshua. | 我的新男友约书亚 |
[10:36] | Yeah, right. | 是啊 |
[10:38] | He said he prefers to leave certain things to the imagination. | 他说他喜欢保留一点想像的空间 |
[10:43] | Did he also say that the dialogue was corny? | 他有没有说那些对白很低俗 |
[10:47] | And that he found it funny, not sexy? | 非常可笑 一点都不性感 |
[10:49] | Yes. | 没错 |
[10:52] | Yeah, he likes porn. | 他喜欢A片 |
[10:57] | Where you going? | 你去哪里 |
[10:58] | To find out if he really thinks models are too skinny. | 去看看他是不是真的觉得 超级名模都太瘦 |
[11:05] | How’d it go? | 他们反应如何 |
[11:07] | Frank has to quit college… | 法兰克想休学… |
[11:08] | because his super-fertile sister’s having three babies. | 因为他很能生的姐姐一次怀了三胎 |
[11:12] | I need to make money fast. I had an idea I wanted to talk to you about. | 我得赶快赚钱 我有个想法想跟你谈谈 |
[11:17] | You work for a big company. | 因为你在大公司上班 |
[11:19] | Insider trading. | 内线交易 |
[11:22] | What information can you give me? | 你有什么内幕可以给我 |
[11:25] | They don’t talk to us about that stuff. | 头儿不会跟我们讲这些 |
[11:27] | But I can get you free White-Out. | 但我可以给你免费的立可白 |
[11:33] | – Did you do what I said? Did you tell her? – I did. | -你有照我说的告诉她吗 -有 |
[11:36] | What’d she say? | 她怎么说 |
[11:38] | “Thank you. “ | 谢谢 |
[11:40] | You’re totally welcome. What’d she say? | 不客气 她说什么了 |
[11:45] | She said, “Thank you. “ | 她说 “谢谢” |
[11:48] | I said, “I love you. “ | 我说”我爱你” |
[11:50] | And she said, “Thank you. “ | 而她却说 “谢谢” |
[11:55] | Did you say you love her? | 你说你爱她了 |
[11:58] | What were you trying to get her to do? | 你想让她怎么做 |
[12:02] | What do I do? | 现在怎么办 |
[12:04] | You play hard-to-get. | 你得欲擒故纵 |
[12:07] | She already lives in London. | 她住在伦敦 |
[12:11] | So you go to Tokyo. | 那你就去东京 |
[12:15] | Forget it. Forget it. | 算了 |
[12:17] | You told her you love her. It’s over. | 你说了”我爱你” 这事完了 |
[12:19] | It is not over! You’re over! | 谁说的 你们才完了呐 |
[12:23] | What? | 什么 |
[12:27] | You know. | 你自己明白 |
[12:31] | Ok. Good one. | 好吧 说得好 |
[12:36] | It’s not over. She’ll call and tell you she loves you. | 事情还没完 她会打电话来 说她爱你 |
[12:40] | And the reason why she couldn’t, is because | 她先前不说 是因为 |
[12:41] | her feelings were so strong, it scared her. | 她的感觉强烈到令她害怕 |
[12:44] | Go home and wait for her call. She could call from the plane. | 快回去等电话 她可能会从飞机上打 |
[12:48] | But if she doesn’t call, it is definitely over! | 要是她没打来 那就是完了 |
[12:53] | Unless, eventually, I call her to see what’s going on… | 不对 如果最后我打给她 问她发生了什么 |
[12:58] | and she says she’ll call me back, but then she doesn’t. | 然后她说 她会再打给我 结果没打 |
[13:02] | Then it’s over! | 那才是真的完了 |
[13:06] | Way to be strong, man! | 真够坚强的 汉子 |
[13:19] | Can we watch cartoons on your TV? | 我们可以看卡通吗 |
[13:21] | We need a porn break. | 我们需要休息一下 |
[13:24] | We spent two hours watching In and Out and In Again. | 我们看了两小时的”杀进杀出又杀进”了 |
[13:30] | Why don’t you turn it off? | 关掉不就得了 |
[13:32] | Then we’d be the guys who turned off free porn. | 那我们会变成关掉免费A片的白痴 |
[13:37] | Good, you’re here! | 太好了 你们都在 |
[13:40] | What you got there? | 你手上拿的什么 |
[13:41] | This? I’m glad you asked. | 这个 问得好 |
[13:47] | Don’t you hate to cut a tin can with an ordinary steak knife? | 你不是讨厌用普通刀子切易拉罐吗 |
[13:56] | I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你们在想什么 |
[13:58] | Pregnant woman slays four? | 孕妇发狂砍杀四人 |
[14:02] | – Did they make you pay for those knives? – No. | -你没买下这些刀子吧 -没有 |
[14:05] | – Are you sure? – No. | -你确定 -我确定 |
[14:09] | You won’t make enough money that can help Frank out just by selling knives. | 卖刀赚不了多少钱帮弗兰克的 |
[14:12] | I know that. I just need enough money for the second part of my plan. | 可是我需要后续计划的本钱 |
[14:16] | What’s the second part of your plan? | 后续计划是什么 |
[14:18] | My Saturn dealership. | 经销土星轿车 |
[14:36] | How was your flight? | 旅途还顺利吗 |
[14:38] | It was dreadful. | 很糟糕 |
[14:40] | It was terrible how I acted when you said those wonderful things. | 你对我深情告白 我却反应那么差劲 |
[14:45] | No, that’s all right. | 没关系 |
[14:49] | I’m just glad you called. | 我很高兴你打来 |
[14:51] | Ross, there’s something that I’ve got to tell you. | 罗斯 我有事要告诉你 |
[14:57] | There’s someone else. | 我有男朋友的 |
[15:03] | Does that mean the same thing in England as it does in America? | 这句话在英国的意思 跟在美国一样吗 |
[15:10] | She doesn’t know who she wants. Me or this “Colin” guy. | 她不知道她想要谁 我还是那个叫柯林的 |
[15:14] | This isn’t how it’s supposed to go. There can’t be another guy. | 本来就应该这样 第三者休想插足 |
[15:20] | Of course, there’s another guy! | 对了 当然得有第三者啦 |
[15:23] | This is even more perfect. | 这样更完美 |
[15:26] | You have to prove your love! | 现在你得证明你的爱 |
[15:28] | I’m not proving anything. I’m done listening to you. | 我什么也不证明 我再也不会听你的了 |
[15:32] | If I hadn’t let you talk me into the airport in the first place, | 要不是被你说服跑去机场 |
[15:36] | I wouldn’t have put my fist through the wall. | 我也不会搞到去捶墙 |
[15:38] | You put your fist through the wall? | 你捶墙了 |
[15:39] | I missed and hit the door. | 没锤着墙 锤着门了 |
[15:43] | But it opened really hard. | 不过门弹得很有力 |
[15:47] | You have to go to London. You have to go fight for her. | 你得去伦敦 你得为了她去一趟伦敦 |
[15:51] | That makes sense. | 有道理 |
[15:53] | You already said you loved her, and she didn’t say it back. | 你说你爱她 她没有回应 |
[15:56] | Then she told you about another guy. | 然后她打电话来 说他有男朋友 |
[15:59] | Go to London. Scare her! | 去伦敦吧 她会被你吓死的 |
[16:04] | When Rachel was with Paolo, what did you do? | 瑞秋跟保罗在一起时 你都做了什么 |
[16:06] | I made fun of his accent. | 我嘲笑他的口音 |
[16:09] | You sat back and let him have her. You didn’t fight. Right? | 你让他轻松得手 你完全没争取 没错吧 |
[16:13] | – You want the same thing that to happen with Emily? – No. | -你想让艾蜜莉也被抢走 -不想 |
[16:15] | All right then, go fight for her! | 好 那就去争取她 |
[16:17] | Go to London! | 去伦敦 |
[16:19] | That could be you and Emily. | 你和艾蜜莉也可以那样 |
[16:24] | That but nicer. | 比他们要唯美些 |
[16:27] | Just go to London! | 去伦敦吧 |
[16:29] | Really? | 当真要去 |
[16:30] | Come on. Surprise her. | 快点 给她个惊喜 |
[16:32] | Don’t let her go without a fight. | 别把她拱手让人 |
[16:36] | All right. All right. I’m going to do it. | 好吧 好吧 就这么决定了 |
[16:39] | I’m going to London, and I’ll fight for her. | 我要去伦敦争取她 |
[16:43] | Okay. Good luck! | 好 加油 |
[16:46] | Ross if you get to the airport can you pick me up | 罗斯 你到了机场能不能帮我买 |
[16:49] | one of those Toblerone bars | 特大三角巧克力 |
[16:59] | I did it! I figured out a way to make money. | 我想到了 我想到赚钱的路子了 |
[17:02] | I’ll open a massage place. Frank will help me. | 我要开按摩院 法兰克会来帮我 |
[17:05] | We’ll work it around his schedule, so he doesn’t have to quit school. | 按他课程表营业 他就不用退学了 |
[17:12] | That’s sounds great, but how are you going to afford it? | 听起来很好 但你的本钱从哪里来呢 |
[17:14] | We were walking down the street, | 我们走在街上 看见那辆 |
[17:16] | and we saw your van. | 你们用来办外烩的货车 |
[17:18] | – And we realized– – I’m telling it! I’m telling it! | -于是我们就想到 -我来说 我来说 |
[17:22] | People need transportation, and they need massages to relax. | 人们通勤的时候 也需要按摩放松 |
[17:27] | We can combine the two. | 我们可以把两者结合起来 |
[17:29] | I give massages and Frank drives. | 我按摩 法兰克开车 |
[17:32] | I’ll bolt a table in the van, | 我可以在货车里装个桌子 |
[17:34] | and you know what I’ve got? | 你们明白了没 |
[17:36] | A place that no one will get out of alive? | 有进无出的死亡货车 |
[17:40] | No. Think about it. It’s a taxi that | 不是 你们想啊 其实就是 |
[17:43] | people take when they need to relax. | 给想放松的人搭的计程车 |
[17:45] | It’s a Relaxi-Taxi! | 叫”轻松任你行” |
[17:49] | The name was my favorite part! | 我最想讲的就是名字 |
[17:52] | I came up with it. | 名字是我想出来的 |
[17:54] | You did not! | 你乱讲 |
[17:58] | You came up with Relaxi-Cab. That’s not good. | 你想的”轻松之行” 一点也不好 |
[18:07] | Oh, my god! Ross are you in England? Was Emily surprised? | 天呐 你在英国啦 艾蜜莉惊喜不 |
[18:11] | No, she hasn’t come home yet. | 没有 因为她还没回家 |
[18:13] | She hasn’t been home all night. She must be with the other guy. | 她整晚都没回家 显然是跟那个人在一起 |
[18:18] | I’m the stupid moron who spent the night here. | 我就是个蹲在这里守夜的白痴 |
[18:22] | When is the next flight out? | 下一班飞机是几点 |
[18:24] | About four hours. | 大约4小时后 |
[18:25] | Stay there for a couple of hours. If she doesn’t show up, come home. | 再等一下 如果她还不出现 再回来 |
[18:30] | Tell him about Relaxi-Taxi. | 告诉他”轻松任你行”的事 |
[18:32] | Ask him if he likes it better than Relaxi-Cab. | 问他是不是比”轻松之行”好 |
[18:36] | It’s not Relaxi-Cab. It’s Relaxi-Cab. | 不是”轻松之行” 是”轻松车行” |
[18:39] | Like Taxi-Cab. | 就像”计程车行”一样 |
[18:41] | Oh. That is better. | 哦 这个更好 |
[18:51] | Are we in London? | 我们是在伦敦吗 |
[18:53] | Why are you doing here? You can’t be here. | 你怎么在这里 你不能在这里 |
[18:56] | I’ve come to talk to Ross. | 我有话要对罗斯说 |
[19:02] | What? | 怎么了 |
[19:06] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[19:08] | I was going to call him– | 我本来想打给他的… |
[19:10] | You came to tell him you love him. I knew it! | 你是来说你爱他的 我就知道 |
[19:13] | I was right! I’m right, right? | 我是对的 我是对的吧 |
[19:16] | I’d rather talk to him. | 我只是想跟他谈谈 |
[19:19] | I’ve been to his apartment and he’s not there. | 我去过他家 可他不在 |
[19:22] | I need to talk to him. Do you have any idea where he is? | 我得跟他谈谈 你们知道他在哪里吗 |
[19:37] | Ross, are you there? | 罗斯 你在吗 |
[19:41] | Ross, I don’t know if you hear this, but I’ll talk anyway. | 不知道你能不能听到 但我还是得说 |
[19:46] | I’m in the States with your sister and friends. | 我在美国 跟你妹妹和朋友们在一起 |
[19:51] | It’s all over with Colin. | 我跟柯林分手了 |
[19:53] | I came here to tell you that and to tell you– | 我来这就是想告诉你这件事 还有… |
[19:57] | Yes, Joey, you can have all the chocolate you want. Just take it. | 乔伊 你想要巧克力尽管拿 |
[20:03] | I came here to tell you that I love you. | 我是来告诉你 我爱你 |
[20:09] | I love you too! | 我也爱你 |
[20:10] | I’ll call you right now from the phone booth. | 我现在就去电话亭 打电话给你 |
[20:14] | You can’t hear me. | 现在你听不到我 |
[20:18] | I wish I knew if you’d heard me. | 真想知道 你听不听得见 |
[20:20] | I suppose I’ve either just told you I love you | 我想我刚才要么是在向你表白 |
[20:22] | or given my neighbours a good laugh. | 要么就是让邻居看了笑话 |
[20:24] | Mrs. Newman, if you’re listening, | 纽曼太太 如果你在听 |
[20:25] | bugger off. None of your business. | 快滚开 这不关你的事 |
[20:30] | I suppose there’s not much chance you did hear that. | 我想 你八成听不见 |
[20:32] | There’s the call waiting… | 而且有电话进来了 |
[20:36] | so I should go. Well. | 我得挂了 就这样吧 |
[20:48] | Ross, I love you. | 罗斯 我爱你 |
[20:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:07] | I was just at the bank. There was this really hot teller. | 我刚才去银行 那里有个很火辣的出纳 |
[21:10] | and she didn’t ask me to do it with her in the vault. | 但她并没有领我去金库嘿咻嘿咻 |
[21:15] | Same kind thing happened to me. | 我也是 |
[21:17] | Pizza delivery girl comes over, gives me the pizza takes the money and leaves! | 披萨外送小妹放下披萨 收了钱就走了 |
[21:22] | No “Nice apartment, bet the bedrooms are huge”? | 没说”你家好漂亮” “卧房一定很大吧” |
[21:25] | No! Nothing! | 完全没有 |
[21:28] | You know what? We have to turn off the porn. | 你知道吗 我们得把A片关掉 |
[21:32] | I think you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[21:36] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[21:37] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[21:44] | That’s kind of nice. | 感觉不错 |
[21:46] | That’s kind of a relief. | 有种解脱感 |
[21:56] | – You want to see if we still have it? – Yeah. | -想不想看看它还在不在 -当然 |
[22:00] | – Free porn! – We have free porn! | -免费A片 -我们有免费A片啦 |