时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | It is true what they say: | 俗话说得没错 |
[00:06] | Pregnant bellies look like a drum. | 怀胎三月肚如鼓 |
[00:13] | I’m so pregnant that my guitar doesn’t fit anymore. | 我肚子大得已经挎不上吉他了 |
[00:16] | So I thought till I’m not, | 所以我打算在生产前 |
[00:17] | I’m just gonna play all my songs on this drum. | 就用这个鼓来伴奏 |
[00:19] | It sounds really cool! | 听起来超酷的 |
[00:21] | Listen, listen. | 你们听 |
[00:25] | Smelly cat, smelly cat | 臭臭猫 臭臭猫 |
[00:29] | What are they feeding you | 他们喂你吃什么 |
[00:38] | Pheobe, that sounds great! | 菲比 太棒了 |
[00:40] | I know! I know! And I’ve only been playing for like an hour. | 是很棒吧 而且我才练了1小时 |
[00:45] | Pheobe, Pheobe, hi. | 菲比 菲比 你好 |
[00:48] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[00:49] | Actually, I came down to ask you a big favor. | 我得麻烦你帮我个大忙 |
[00:53] | Don’t tell me you want to keep more of your stuff in my uterus. | 别告诉我你还想往我子宫里塞东西 |
[00:58] | No, no, no. | 不 不会的 |
[00:59] | Okay. Now, see. | 是这样的 |
[01:02] | I want to name the girl baby Leslie. | 我想给女孩取名莱丝莉 |
[01:04] | And Frank wants to name one of the boy babies | 弗兰克想给其中一个男孩取名 |
[01:08] | Frank Jr., Jr.. | 弗兰克二世二世 |
[01:12] | Wouldn’t that be Frank III? | 不应该是弗兰克三世吗 |
[01:14] | Don’t get me started. | 一提这个我就来气 |
[01:17] | Anyway, since there are three babies | 既然有三个宝宝 |
[01:20] | and we both got to put our names in | 我们又一人取了一个名字 |
[01:23] | we would be truly honored | 如果你能给另一个男孩起名的话 |
[01:25] | if you would name the other boy baby. | 我们会倍感荣幸 |
[01:29] | That’s so nice! | 那太好了 |
[01:31] | Cougar. | 美洲狮 |
[01:34] | Think about it. | 你先慢慢想 |
[01:44] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[01:49] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[01:51] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[01:54] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[01:59] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[02:02] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[02:04] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[02:08] | when the rain starts to pour. | 我会陪伴你 |
[02:09] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[02:12] | like I’ve been there before. | 像我以前那样 |
[02:14] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[02:18] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[02:30] | I left a bra drying on the shower rod. | 我有件胸罩晾在浴帘杆上了 |
[02:32] | You don’t think your son would think it’s yours | 你不会觉得你儿子会认为是你的 |
[02:34] | and be horribly traumatized? | 而心灵受创吧 |
[02:35] | Mommy can have a wife. Daddy can have a bra. | 当妈的都能有老婆 当爹的就可以戴文胸 |
[02:41] | It’s time to go. | 该走了 |
[02:43] | Oh, no no no. See, that clock’s a little fast. | 不 那个钟有点快 |
[02:45] | We still have 17 minutes. | 我们还有17分钟 |
[02:48] | What can we do in 17 minutes… | 17分钟内我们都能做什么呢 |
[02:51] | …twice? | 还能做两次 |
[02:53] | Well, that’s ambitious. | 你真有野心 |
[02:58] | You can ignore that. | 别理它 |
[02:59] | That’s Carol with your son. | 是卡罗尔带你儿子来了 |
[03:00] | Believe me, when he’s older, he’ll understand. | 相信我 等他长大一定会谅解的 |
[03:04] | – Ross – I’ll be right there. | -罗斯 -马上就来 |
[03:11] | Hello! Hello! | 你好 你好啊 |
[03:16] | Emily, This is Carol and Susan. | 艾蜜莉 这是卡罗尔和苏珊 |
[03:18] | – It’s so nice to finally meet you. – You too. | -见到你真高兴 -我也是 |
[03:22] | Susan will be shooting a commercial in London next week. | 苏珊下周要去伦敦拍广告 |
[03:24] | I’m so excited. I’ve never been there. | 我好兴奋 我还没去过伦敦呢 |
[03:26] | – I’ll show you around. – That’d be great! | -我来给你介绍 -那太好了 |
[03:28] | Also, I was hoping to catch a show. | 我还想看表演 |
[03:30] | So if you can make any suggestions? | 你有什么建议吗 |
[03:32] | There’s tons of terrific stuff. | 好玩的地方多着呢 |
[03:34] | I’ll go with you. | 我陪你去吧 |
[03:39] | Look at you two bonding. | 你们可真聊得来 |
[03:41] | Making us late for the airport. | 去机场都快来不及了 |
[03:43] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[03:44] | It’s fine, it’s fine. | 他没事的 |
[03:46] | It’s just us getting along is difficult for him, | 他不喜欢我们处得来 |
[03:48] | because he doesn’t like me. | 因为他不喜欢我 |
[03:51] | Come on. That’s… | 得了吧 其实… |
[03:52] | It’s true. | 没错 |
[04:01] | Do we have a baby name yet? | 名字想好了吗 |
[04:02] | No. It’s so hard! | 还没 太难了 |
[04:04] | I went through this book and found nothing. | 翻完这本书也没找着个好的 |
[04:07] | I want a name that’s really like, you know, strong and confident. | 我想取个威猛而自信的名字 |
[04:10] | You know? Like… Exxon! | 比如 埃克森 |
[04:10] | 与埃克森美孚石油公司同名 该公司的瓦尔迪兹号曾引起重大石油泄漏事故 | |
[04:15] | It certainly worked for that Valdez kid. | 它旗下的瓦尔迪兹号可真威猛 |
[04:19] | You want a strong name? | 你要起个威猛的名字吗 |
[04:20] | How about The Hulk? | “一只绿巨人”如何 |
[04:23] | I’m not sure about Hulk, | 绿巨人我不敢说 |
[04:25] | but I like a name starting with “The”. | 不过我喜欢以”一只”开头的 |
[04:30] | You want a good name, go with Joey. | 想取好名就取乔伊 |
[04:32] | Joey’s your pal, Joey’s your buddy. | 乔伊是你的好朋友 乔伊是你的好兄弟 |
[04:34] | Where is everybody? They’re hanging out with Joey! | 人都在哪里 都在跟乔伊在一起 |
[04:38] | Hey, if you are going to do that. | 嘿 如果要这样 |
[04:39] | If you’re going to name him Joey, you should name him Chandler. | 取乔伊还不如叫钱德勒 |
[04:43] | Chandler’s funny, sophisticated, and very lovable | 钱德勒既风趣又深刻还很可爱 |
[04:46] | once you get to know him. | 如果你了解他 |
[04:50] | Joey’s lovable too. | 乔伊也很可爱 |
[04:51] | But the thing with Joey is, if you need him, he’ll be there. | 重要的是 当你需要乔伊 他就会出现 |
[04:55] | Chandler will be there for you too. | 钱德勒也会出现 |
[04:57] | I mean, he might be a little late | 他可能有点慢 |
[04:58] | but he’ll be there. And he’ll bring you cold soda | 不过他一定会出现 他还会带冰汽水来 |
[05:02] | if what you need him for is that you’re really hot. | 如果你找他是因为你热得发烫 |
[05:07] | What do you say? | 你怎么想 |
[05:09] | I like the idea of naming him after someone I love. | 跟我爱的人同名的想法很好 |
[05:14] | Joey and Chandler are both great names. | 乔伊和钱德勒都是很棒的名字 |
[05:22] | All right, I don’t… | 但是我不… |
[05:23] | Maybe I’ll just name him The Hulk. | 不如就叫”一只绿巨人”好了 |
[05:28] | I shouldn’t have mentioned it. | 真不该提 |
[05:29] | That’s what I wanted to name my kid that. | 那是我留给我孩子的 |
[05:35] | If you were hoping to sleep with Joshua for the first time, | 如果第一次跟约书亚上床的话 |
[05:38] | which one would you wanna be wearing? | 你会穿哪一件 |
[05:40] | It really creeps me out choosing other people’s sex clothes. | 帮别人挑性感内衣的事我做不来 |
[05:45] | I’m sorry. I’m just so excited. | 对不起 我太兴奋了 |
[05:48] | I’ve been waiting for this for months. I got my hair colored. | 这事我等了好几个月了 跑去染了发 |
[05:51] | I got new sheets. I’m making him a very fancy meal. | 换了新床单 还要给他做大餐 |
[05:54] | What am I making him, by the way? | 我要给他做什么菜来着 |
[05:57] | Well, you are making him | 你打算给他做 |
[05:58] | a frisee salad with goat cheese and pine nuts | 松子山羊奶酪菊苣沙拉 |
[06:01] | wild rice, roasted asparagus and salmon en croute. | 菰米饭 烤芦笋和酥皮鲑鱼 |
[06:05] | I thought I was making him filet mignon. | 我以为是要做菲力牛排 |
[06:09] | Yes, you were, but then you decided to make salmon | 对 可后来你决定做鲑鱼 |
[06:11] | because you had some left over at the restaurant. | 因为餐厅的鲑鱼有剩 |
[06:13] | Then you realized if you bitched about it, | 然后你要知道要是你抱怨 |
[06:16] | then you would stop cooking | 你姐就会罢煮 |
[06:17] | and you would have to make your famous baked potato and Diet Coke. | 你就得上可乐烤土豆 |
[06:22] | I really get crabby when I cook. | 我姐煮菜时火气真大 |
[06:30] | So Emily called last night. | 艾蜜莉昨晚打电话来 |
[06:32] | And now you’re giving me the message? | 你现在才转告我 |
[06:39] | Turns out that Emily is just crazy about Susan. | 艾蜜莉爱死苏珊了 |
[06:43] | They’re going to the theater together. | 她们一起去看戏 |
[06:46] | They’re going to dinner. | 她们一起吃晚饭 |
[06:49] | They’re going horseback riding! | 她们还一起去骑马 |
[06:52] | God, Susan is so fun! | 苏珊真会玩 |
[06:57] | Look, this is just a little too familiar. | 这个情节太熟悉了一点 |
[07:00] | For six months before Carol and I split up, | 我和卡罗尔分手前半年 |
[07:04] | all I heard was, “My friend Susan is so smart. | 我听到的只有”我朋友苏珊好聪明” |
[07:08] | My friend Susan is so funny. | “我朋友苏珊好风趣” |
[07:10] | My friend Susan is so great.” | “我朋友苏珊好棒” |
[07:14] | You actually think something could happen between Emily and Susan? | 你担心艾蜜莉和苏珊会擦出火花吗 |
[07:17] | Hey, they’re going to the gym together! | 她们都一起去健身房了 |
[07:22] | Two women… | 两个女人… |
[07:23] | …stretching! | 劈腿拉筋 |
[07:26] | They take a steam, things get playful. | 健身完洗个桑拿 然后就该互相调戏了 |
[07:29] | Did’t you see Personal Best? | 你们没看过《登峰造极》吗 |
[07:30] | No, but I’m gonna! | 没 但我一定要看 |
[07:35] | Hi! You’re crazy. | 先生 您疯了 |
[07:38] | This is Emily. Emily is straight. | 那可是艾蜜莉 艾蜜莉是直女 |
[07:40] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[07:41] | We thought Carol was straight before I married her. | 我和卡罗尔结婚前也以为她是直女 |
[07:45] | Yeah, definitely. I don’t like the name Ross. | 我肯定不喜欢罗斯这个名字 |
[07:51] | What a weird way to kick me when I’m down! | 你落井下石的方式还真怪 |
[07:54] | No, no, I meant for the baby. | 不 我是说宝宝的名字 |
[08:00] | What’s wrong with Ross? | 罗斯这名字有什么不好 |
[08:03] | Something like this would never happen to The Hulk, you know. | 绿巨人就不会遇上这种事 |
[08:08] | Actually, that’s not true. | 其实 也并非如此 |
[08:11] | In The Incredible Hulk, number 72, Dr. Bruce Banner found… | 《无敌绿巨人》72话 布鲁斯·班纳博士发现… |
[08:17] | You know… | 那个… |
[08:17] | Never mind. My girlfriend’s a lesbian. | 算了 我女朋友都成拉拉了 |
[08:23] | So, I decided I’m definitely going to go with either Joey or Chandler. | 我决定从乔伊和钱德勒里二选一 |
[08:28] | You gotta pick Joey! | 你一定要选乔伊 |
[08:30] | Name one famous person named Chandler. | 有哪个名人叫钱德勒 |
[08:33] | Raymond Chandler. | 雷蒙·钱德勒 |
[08:34] | Someone you didn’t make up. | 你捏造的人不算 |
[08:38] | There are no famous Joeys. Except for… | 叫乔伊的才没有名人呢 除了 |
[08:40] | …Joey Buttafuoco. | 乔伊·巴塔弗柯 |
[08:40] | 92年与艾米·菲舍闹出性丑闻 艾米枪击了乔伊之妻 | |
[08:44] | Yeah, that guy really hurt us. | 他的确是我们的心头之痛 |
[08:47] | How about a compromise then? What if it’s… | 折中一下如何 比如… |
[08:50] | …Chan-no-ey? | 钱诺伊 |
[08:53] | Joey? Think about it. | 乔伊 你好好想想 |
[08:55] | First of all, he’ll never be president. | 首先 他绝对当不上总统 |
[08:57] | There will never be a President Joey. | 绝对不会出现乔伊总统 |
[09:00] | Alright, look man. I didn’t want to bring this up. | 听着 我本来不想提的 |
[09:02] | But Chandler is the stupidest name I’ve heard in my life! | 但钱德勒是我听过最蠢的名字 |
[09:07] | It’s not a name! It’s barely even a word. | 它根本不是名字 连个词都不是 |
[09:09] | It’s like chandelier but it’s not! | 念着像”前吊灯”但又不是 |
[09:14] | It’s a stupid, stupid, non-name! | 它是个蠢到爆的非名字 |
[09:24] | You’re right. I have a horrible, horrible name. | 你说得对 我的名字烂透了 |
[09:31] | I’m sorry, man. I didn’t, I’m sorry. | 对不起 我不是…对不起 |
[09:33] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[09:34] | So I guess it’s Joey then. I mean. | 所以就是乔伊喽 |
[09:45] | This is so nice. Thank you for doing this. | 好丰盛 谢谢你这么费心 |
[09:48] | Please! Cooking soothes me. | 别客气 烹饪能给我以安慰 |
[09:56] | So dig in! | 我们开吃吧 |
[09:58] | It all looks so good. | 看起来都好好吃 |
[10:04] | Oh, my God. | 老天 |
[10:05] | I know. My God, this rice is so… | 我知道 天呐 这个米饭好… |
[10:08] | I am so good! | 我的手艺真好 |
[10:11] | Behind you. | 你后面 |
[10:14] | They used to live here, and sometimes they migrate back over. | 没事 它们以前住这里 有时会迁徒回来 |
[10:19] | Is there some way that they could not be here? | 能不能让它们不要在这里 |
[10:23] | Farm birds really kind of freak me out! | 我最怕家禽了 |
[10:28] | – Okay, okay. – Here we go. | -好 -出去 |
[10:36] | There you go! | 出去 |
[10:47] | Hey! How’d you do that? Come in. | 你们怎么学会敲门的 进来 |
[10:53] | All gone. | 都走了 |
[10:55] | So, farm birds, huh? | 怕家禽是吧 |
[10:57] | It’s my only weird thing, I swear. | 这是我唯一的怪毛病 我发誓 |
[10:59] | I would have told you. But I didn’t know that they’d be here. | 我想告诉你的 但我没想到它们会在这里 |
[11:11] | Can I serve you a little… | 要不要来点… |
[11:13] | What? | 怎么了 |
[11:15] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[11:16] | It’s just that I know that they’re still out there. | 只是我还能感觉到它们的存在 |
[11:21] | They’re across the hall. That’s two doors away. | 它们在对门 隔着两道墙 |
[11:24] | It’ll take them a long time to peck their way back over here. | 它们得啄很久才能把墙啄穿 |
[11:30] | That’s not funny. | 我笑不出来 |
[11:35] | Would you feel better if we went someplace else? | 那换个地方会不会好点 |
[11:39] | We could pack this stuff up and go to your apartment. | 我们可以把东西打包去你家 |
[11:43] | They’re working on it this week. It’s a total mess. | 这周我家在装修 一团混乱 |
[11:46] | I’m staying at my parents’ house. We could go there. | 我暂住我父母家 咱们可以去那里 |
[11:49] | – Your parents? – They’re out of town. | -你父母 -他们出游了 |
[11:54] | It’s a huge place, and it’s got this gorgeous view in the park. | 那里地方很大 后院很美 |
[11:57] | It’d be very romantic. | 会很浪漫的 |
[11:58] | – What do you say? – Yeah, that works. | -如何 -好啊 |
[12:04] | They can smell the fear. | 它们闻得出恐惧 |
[12:10] | How’s Ben? | 本好吗 |
[12:12] | I asked if he wanted to eat. He said no. | 我问他要不要吃东西 他说不要 |
[12:15] | I asked if he wanted to sleep. He said no. | 我问他要不要睡觉 他说不要 |
[12:17] | I asked what he wanted to do. He said no. | 我问他想做什么 他说不要 |
[12:21] | So he’s sweeping. | 所以他在扫地 |
[12:28] | Any word from Susan? | 有苏珊的消息吗 |
[12:29] | She said she’s having so much fun with Emily. | 她说她跟艾蜜莉玩得很开心 |
[12:36] | By the by, did it ever occur to you that | 对了 你有没有想过 |
[12:40] | maybe they might be having a little too much fun? | 她们或许太开心了一点 |
[12:44] | What’s too much fun? | 什么叫太开心 |
[12:45] | The kind of fun you and Susan had when we were married. | 我们是夫妻时你和苏珊的那种开心 |
[12:50] | Oh, my God! You are so paranoid. | 天呐 你真会乱想 |
[12:53] | – Am I? – Yes. | -是吗 -是 |
[12:54] | Am I? | 是吗 |
[12:57] | I can’t speak for Emily. | 我不知道艾蜜莉 |
[12:58] | But Susan is in a loving, committed relationship. | 但苏珊和我的关系很稳定 |
[13:01] | Carol, so were we. | 卡罗尔 我们曾经也是 |
[13:04] | Just imagine for a moment | 你就想像一下 |
[13:07] | that Susan meets someone, and they hit it off. | 苏珊认识了别人然后她们一拍即合 |
[13:10] | They’re coming back from the theater, | 她们从剧院回来 |
[13:13] | and they stop at a pub for a couple of drinks. | 去酒吧喝个小酒 |
[13:15] | They’re laughing. | 有说有笑 |
[13:16] | Someone innocently touches someone else. | 其中一个不小心碰了下另一个 |
[13:21] | There’s electricity. | 一碰就擦出了火花 |
[13:22] | It’s new. It’s exciting. | 感觉很新鲜 很刺激 |
[13:25] | Are you saying there isn’t the slightest possibility | 你敢说完全没有可能 |
[13:28] | of something happening? | 出点什么事 |
[13:32] | – Maybe. – Oh, my God! | -或许吧 -天呐 |
[13:34] | I didn’t really believe it until you just said it! | 听你一说我彻底绝望了 |
[13:41] | Even though none of the other kids believed me, | 别的小朋友都不信 |
[13:43] | I swear to God that duck pushed me. | 但那只鸭子真的推了我 |
[13:47] | This place is fabulous! | 这里真豪华 |
[13:50] | Let me show you around. | 我带你走走 |
[13:51] | This is the downstairs living room. | 这是楼下的客厅 |
[13:53] | There’s two living rooms? | 居然有两个客厅 |
[13:55] | Growing up here, | 你从小在这长大 |
[13:56] | this place must have been a real babe magnet. | 肯定帮你引来不少妹子吧 |
[14:00] | It would have been, but my parents just moved here. | 本来是的 但我父母刚搬来 |
[14:03] | You should know this place is a real babe magnet. | 这地方能帮你引来很多妹子的 |
[14:07] | Want to make out? | 要亲热吗 |
[14:11] | Hey, here’s an idea. Why don’t I put the food in the fridge | 这样吧 我去把吃的放冰箱 |
[14:15] | and we can eat it later? | 我们待会再吃 |
[14:18] | That sounds like a plan. | 听起来不错 |
[14:20] | Is there a place that I could go freshen up? | 哪里可以让我梳洗一下 |
[14:25] | Just down the hall and second door to your left. | 有 直走左边第二个门 |
[14:31] | – Hi, darling. – What are you guys doing here? | -儿子 -你们怎么回来了 |
[14:35] | – We cut the trip short. – France sucks! | -我们提前结束了 -法国烂透了 |
[14:40] | This may be a little weird, but I’ve got a date here. | 情况有点特殊 我正约会呢 |
[14:43] | Say no more. | 了解 |
[14:44] | We’ll grab some food, take it with us upstairs and be out of your hair. | 我们拿了吃的就上楼 不妨碍你 |
[14:48] | That’d be great. So you didn’t even get to Italy? | 那好 你们都没去意大利 |
[14:51] | Yep. Sucks! | 没有 糟透了 |
[15:16] | Hi, you! | 你来了 |
[15:19] | Oh, my God! | 我的神 |
[15:21] | I know. I can do more than cook. | 我知道 我不光会做菜 |
[15:32] | I like her. She seems smart. | 我喜欢她 她挺聪明的 |
[15:40] | Rachel, my parents. | 瑞秋 我爸妈 |
[15:42] | So nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你们 |
[15:47] | Joshua, that $500 was for groceries. | 约书亚 那500块是给你买日用品的 |
[15:54] | What, this? Oh, no. That’s not what it is. | 什么 这…不 你们误会了 |
[15:59] | Okay, I work in fashion. | 我在时装界工作 |
[16:01] | And this is a real dress, actually. | 这其实是正式的着装 |
[16:05] | They’re wearing it in Milan. | 在米兰满街都是穿这个的 |
[16:09] | Part of my job is to wear the clothes | 我工作的一部分就是试穿不同衣服 |
[16:11] | and see how people respond. | 观察大众的反应 |
[16:13] | Then I report back to my superiors at Bloomingdale’s. | 然后回报给布明岱尔百货的上司 |
[16:18] | Obviously, in this case | 很显然 这个情况 |
[16:21] | I am going to report back: | 我得汇报说 |
[16:23] | “U.S.A. Not ready.” | 美国 暂不适合 |
[16:27] | Maybe in L.A. | 洛杉矶或许可以 |
[16:29] | – Yes – There you go! | -对 -有道理 |
[16:31] | Have you kids eaten yet? | 你们吃过饭了吗 |
[16:33] | We were going to do that after. I mean, next. | 我们想完事儿再吃…我是说 正要吃 |
[16:38] | We were starving . | 我们饿死了 |
[16:40] | Why don’t we all get something to eat? | 大家一起出去吃吧 |
[16:44] | No use wasting this baby just lying around the house. | 也好 穿着它窝在家里太可惜了 |
[16:49] | So we’ll go eat. | 所以我们去吃饭 |
[16:51] | You’ll wear that. | 你就穿那样 |
[16:53] | We’ll be eating and, of course, you’ll be wearing that. | 我们吃着饭 你还是穿成那样 |
[17:00] | I am sorry about what I said. | 我为我说的话道歉 |
[17:03] | Nope, you’re right. It is a ridiculous name! | 不 你说得对 这个名字太可笑了 |
[17:06] | It’s not bad. | 也没那么糟 |
[17:08] | Yes, it is! | 当然有 |
[17:10] | From now on, I have no first name. | 从此以后 我不要名了 |
[17:14] | You’re just Bing? | 你就叫宾 |
[17:18] | I have no name. | 我无名无姓 |
[17:22] | So what are we supposed to call you? | 那我们要叫你什么 |
[17:24] | Okay, for now, temporarily, you can call me… | 好 现在的话你们就叫我… |
[17:27] | Clint. | 克林 |
[17:31] | No way are you cool enough to pull off “Clint.” | 想叫这名你还不够酷 |
[17:35] | What name am I cool enough to pull off? | 那我可以叫什么 |
[17:37] | Gene. | 吉恩 |
[17:41] | It’s Clint. | 就是克林 |
[17:43] | It’s Clint! | 就是克林 |
[17:45] | – See you later, Gene. – Bye, Gene. | -回见 吉恩 -再见 吉恩 |
[17:48] | It’s Clint! Clint! | 是克林 克林 |
[17:53] | What’s up with Gene? | 吉恩怎么了 |
[17:59] | You wore your nightie to dinner? | 你穿睡衣出去吃饭了 |
[18:01] | Oh, yeah. | 没错 |
[18:02] | And the best part was when the waiter spilled water down my back. | 最精彩的是服务员把水泼到了我背上 |
[18:07] | I jumped up and my boob popped out. | 我一跳 奶子弹了出来 |
[18:09] | Oh, no! | 天呐 |
[18:11] | It’s all right. I got nice boobs. | 没关系 我的胸型很漂亮 |
[18:16] | I just picked up a message from Emily. | 我刚收到艾蜜莉的留言 |
[18:18] | She and Susan are going to a poetry reading together. | 她和苏珊要一起去读诗会 |
[18:22] | – So? – So? | -所以呢 -所以呢 |
[18:24] | Poetry? | 读诗会 |
[18:26] | Susan’s gay. | 苏珊是同志 |
[18:29] | They’re being gay together! | 她们要”天下大同”了 |
[18:32] | Emily’s straight. | 艾蜜莉是直女 |
[18:33] | Oh, wake up! | 你醒醒吧 |
[18:37] | Wow! Carol really messed you up. | 卡罗尔真的把你害惨了 |
[18:40] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[18:42] | She turned you into this untrusting, crazy, jealous… | 她害你变成了个多疑 猜忌 爱吃飞醋的 |
[18:46] | sycophant! | 马屁精 |
[18:51] | So I don’t know what “sycophant” means, | 我不知道”马屁精”是什么意思 |
[18:52] | but the rest is right. | 不过剩下的都说对了 |
[18:56] | What are you talking about? | 你们都在胡说什么 |
[18:57] | I am not a crazy, jealous person. | 我才没有吃醋上瘾呢 |
[19:02] | What? | 怎么了 |
[19:03] | She’s totally right. | 她说得没错 |
[19:04] | When we were together, you got all freak out about Mark, | 我们在一起时 你老吃马克的醋 |
[19:07] | and there was nothing. | 其实我俩什么都没有 |
[19:08] | This totally makes sense. | 太有道理了 |
[19:10] | It does not! | 根本乱讲 |
[19:11] | Sure it does. | 太说得通了 |
[19:13] | In high school, you were not jealous at all… | 高中时你从不吃醋 |
[19:14] | even though all your girlfriends cheated on you. | 尽管你每个女友都劈腿 |
[19:19] | So up until ’92, ’93, he was very trusting. | 一直到92 93年他都很信任别人 |
[19:22] | Then ’94 hit, Carol left him, | 然后94年来袭 卡罗尔离开他 |
[19:25] | and bam! Paranoid City! | 一下就变得捕风捉影 |
[19:27] | Absolutely! Absolutely! | 就是这样 一点没错 |
[19:29] | This is so much fun! | 太好玩了 |
[19:31] | This is not fun! | 一点也不好玩 |
[19:35] | Look, all we’re trying to say is | 听着 我们只想说 |
[19:38] | don’t let what happened with Carol | 别让你和卡罗尔的悲剧 |
[19:39] | ruin what you’ve got with Emily. | 影响你和艾蜜莉的感情 |
[19:43] | The ’92 Ross wouldn’t. | 92年的罗斯就不会 |
[19:51] | I still think I was right about that Mark thing. | 我还是觉得马克一定不老实 |
[19:54] | Wh-What, you know what? | 什么 你知道吗 |
[19:56] | I hope Emily is a lesbian. | 我希望艾蜜莉就是拉拉 |
[20:04] | Drumroll. | 划鼓 |
[20:07] | Okay, okay, all right. | 好了 |
[20:11] | Help! | 帮个忙 |
[20:12] | Am I a Mark or a John? | 我适合马克还是约翰 |
[20:16] | You’re not tall enough to be a Mark. | 你当马克不够高 |
[20:19] | But you might make a good Barney. | 不过你或许能当个好巴尼 |
[20:23] | Look, I am serious. | 我是认真的 |
[20:25] | Tomorrow at 3:30, I’m going down to the courthouse. | 明天3点半我就要上法院 |
[20:28] | You’re actually going through with this? | 你真的要改名 |
[20:30] | This name has been holding me back my entire life. | 这个名字拖累了我一辈子 |
[20:32] | It’s probably why kids picked on me in school | 害我被其他同学找茬 |
[20:35] | and why I never do well with women. | 害我没有桃花运 |
[20:37] | So at 4 o’clock tomorrow, | 明天4点起 |
[20:38] | I’m either gonna be Mark Johnson or John Markson. | 我不是马克·约翰森就是约翰·马克森 |
[20:42] | You’ve got problems because of you, not your name! | 你的问题在于你 与名字无关 |
[20:47] | This has got to stop! Chandler is a great name. | 别再闹了 钱德勒这个名字很棒 |
[20:51] | In fact…yes. | 事实上…好 |
[20:55] | I’m sorry, I know you wanted me to name the baby Joey. | 对不起 我知道你希望宝宝叫乔伊 |
[20:59] | I’m going to name the baby Chandler. | 但我要…我要给孩子取名钱德勒 |
[21:07] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[21:08] | But you have to keep the name too. | 对 但你也得保留这个名字 |
[21:10] | Okay, thanks! | 好 谢了 |
[21:12] | You want to hug it out? | 要不要抱一下 |
[21:17] | I’m going to go tell Frank and Alice right now! | 我现在就去告诉弗兰克和爱丽丝 |
[21:22] | Bye, Pheebs! | 菲比 再见 |
[21:23] | Okay, bye! | 再见 |
[21:45] | – Nice luggage. – I was going to say. | -很棒的行李箱 -我正要说 |
[21:53] | – I miss you. – I missed you too. | -我好想你 -我也是 |
[21:55] | – Thanks, I had a great time. – So did I. | -谢谢你 我玩得很开心 -我也是 |
[22:01] | No tongue. | 不是舌吻 |