时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Morning’s here | 早晨又来到 |
[00:11] | The morning’s here | 早晨又来到 |
[00:14] | Sunshine is here | 阳光照大地 |
[00:16] | The sky is clear | 晴空万里清 |
[00:17] | The morning’s here | 早晨又来到 |
[00:21] | The morning’s here | 早晨又来到 |
[00:24] | Do you have to do that? It’s Saturday! | 你一定要唱吗 今天是星期六 |
[00:29] | Oh, come on! | 别这样嘛 |
[00:30] | Morning’s here! | 早晨又来到 |
[00:32] | Morning’s here! The morning is here! Sunshine’s here. | 早晨又来到 早晨又来到 阳光照大地 |
[00:44] | I hate this apartment! | 我恨这间公寓 |
[00:47] | I hate the color of these walls! | 我恨墙壁的颜色 |
[00:49] | I hate the fact that this place still smells like bird! | 我恨这里还是有鸡鸭的味道 |
[00:53] | I hate that singing guy! | 我恨那个唱歌的人 |
[00:56] | Are you kidding? I love that guy! | 不会吧 我好喜欢他 |
[00:59] | Morning’s here! Morning is here… | 早上好 早晨又来到 |
[01:03] | Stop it! | 闭嘴 |
[01:06] | I will kill you. | 小心我宰了你 |
[01:10] | I hate the fact that my room is so small. | 我恨我的房间那么小 |
[01:12] | Hey, I have all the space I need. Do what I did. | 我就觉得空间够用 学学我吧 |
[01:15] | Monica, you don’t even have a bed. | 莫妮卡 你连床都没有 |
[01:17] | You sleep in a ball on the floor! | 就睡在地上的球里 |
[01:21] | You know what, I am tired of your bellyaching, okay? | 你别再碎碎念了 |
[01:24] | I worked really hard to make this a nice place for us yo live. | 我很努力的把这里收拾得干净舒适 |
[01:27] | I know. I’m so sorry. | 我知道 对不起 |
[01:29] | I’m sorry, okay? | 对不起 |
[01:30] | See, this is a great apartment! | 看吧 这真是的好地方 |
[01:33] | Shut up! This place is a hole! | 闭嘴 这里烂死了 |
[01:42] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[01:48] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[01:50] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[01:53] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[01:57] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[02:00] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[02:03] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[02:06] | when the rain starts to pour. | 我会陪伴你 |
[02:08] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[02:11] | like I’ve been there before. | 像我以前那样 |
[02:13] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[02:16] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[02:31] | Bite me. I still can’t believe you’ve got an earring! | 我还是不敢相信你穿了耳洞 |
[02:34] | I know, I know. Who am I? David Bowie? | 我知道 我是谁 大卫·鲍伊 |
[02:40] | He does that? | 他会那样吗 |
[02:41] | I don’t know. Whatever. | 不知道 管他呢 |
[02:44] | I think it makes you look really dangerous. | 你这样看起来好邪恶 |
[02:46] | Oh, I know. | 我知道 |
[02:49] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[02:50] | I never would’ve gotten this if it weren’t for you. | 要不是为你 我永远不会穿耳洞 |
[02:53] | Really. When I’m with you, I’m like | 真的 跟你在一起时 |
[02:56] | this whole other guy. I love that guy! | 我就变了另一个人 我爱那个人 |
[03:00] | I mean, I love you too. A lot. | 我是说 我也很爱你 |
[03:02] | But that guy! | 不过那个人 |
[03:04] | I love that guy! | 我爱死他了 |
[03:06] | I love both of you. | 我爱你们两个 |
[03:11] | I wish I didn’t have to go. | 我真不想走 |
[03:14] | Then don’t. | 那就别走 |
[03:15] | Stay here. Just don’t go so soon to London. | 留下来 别急着回伦敦 |
[03:19] | Just one more day. | 再留1天就好 |
[03:20] | Ross, please don’t do this to me again. | 罗斯 别再引诱我了 |
[03:23] | You know I’d stay in a minute, | 我真的想留下来 |
[03:24] | but I’ve already missed so much work. They’ll fire me. | 但我请了那么多假 会被开除的 |
[03:27] | So? Then you could stay as long as you want. | 那你就可以尽情留下来了 |
[03:32] | I wish I could. | 我也很想 |
[03:34] | Oh, no. Don’t start packing. | 不要 不要打包 |
[03:37] | Come on! | 拜托啦 |
[03:42] | I don’t think you understand packing. | 你没有领会打包的奥义 |
[03:45] | I just don’t want to leave it till last. | 我不想拖到最后再打包 |
[03:48] | Last time I packed in such a rush, I left my knickers here. | 上次就是这样把衬裤落下的 |
[03:51] | Yeah, I know. I tried them on. | 我知道 我有偷穿 |
[03:55] | You didn’t! | 不会吧 |
[03:56] | No, I didn’t. I didn’t want to be “that guy.” | 骗你的 我不想学另一个我 |
[04:11] | Ho, ho, ho! | 嚯 嚯 嚯[圣诞老人的笑声] |
[04:14] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[04:15] | Your pants. | 你的裤子 |
[04:16] | Oh yeah! You like them? | 哦 对 你喜欢吗 |
[04:18] | I went to a used-clothes store | 我去二手服装店 |
[04:21] | and got like a bunch of maternity stuff. | 买了一堆孕妇装 |
[04:23] | These are so comfortable. | 这条裤子好舒服 |
[04:28] | Pheobs, those are Santa pants. | 菲比 那是圣诞裤 |
[04:31] | Santa pants. | 什么 圣诞裤 |
[04:36] | Santa Claus’ pants. | 圣诞老人的裤子 |
[04:39] | No. They’re maternity pants. | 才不是 这是孕妇裤 |
[04:41] | They even came with a list of baby names. See? | 你看 还附赠宝宝姓名表 |
[04:45] | These names are good, and these are bad. | 这些名字好 这些名字不好 |
[04:55] | Hey, Phoebes. | 菲比 |
[04:56] | So, how are the elves? | 矮人们都好吗 |
[05:00] | I don’t know. How are the… you know? | 我不知道 那什么…都好吗 |
[05:05] | Your clothes aren’t funny. | 真可恨没法拿你们的衣服开玩笑 |
[05:10] | Hey, guys what should I wear to a Knicks game? | 我该穿什么去看尼克斯队的比赛 |
[05:12] | A T-shirt that says, “I Don’t Belong Here”? | 上面印有”我是伪球迷”的T恤 |
[05:17] | You have Knicks tickets? | 你们有票 |
[05:19] | My Mom got my Dad’s season tickets in the divorce, | 我妈离婚时分到我爸的季票 |
[05:21] | so she gave them to me. | 就送给我了 |
[05:23] | Apparently, they’re pretty good seats. | 看上去位置很好 |
[05:25] | Oh, my God! Those are almost on the floor! | 天呐 几乎就在场边 |
[05:28] | Do you guys want these? | 你们想要吗 |
[05:30] | Yeah, we do! | 那当然了 |
[05:33] | Well, you got them! | 那就给你们 |
[05:35] | Just give us our apartment back. | 只要把这里还给我们 |
[05:40] | Oh, I didn’t see that coming. | 我可没料到这一出 |
[05:44] | Are you serious? | 你们是说真的 |
[05:45] | Come on. We know what these are worth. | 得了 我们知道你们有多爱这些票 |
[05:49] | What, you think we’re stupid? | 你们以为我们是白痴吗 |
[05:51] | Not stupid. You’re meaner than I thought. | 不是白痴 是很过分 |
[05:56] | What do you say? | 如何 |
[05:57] | Forget it, okay? | 想都别想 |
[05:58] | I’m not giving up my bachelor pad for some basketball seats. | 我才不会为球票放弃我的单身公寓 |
[06:02] | Your “bachelor pad”? | 你的单身公寓 |
[06:04] | Have you even had a girl up here? | 你带女生回来过吗 |
[06:09] | No. | 没有 |
[06:11] | But Joey has, and I usually talk to them in the morning time. | 但是乔伊有 我早上都会跟她们聊天 |
[06:17] | Yeah, you do! | 没错 |
[06:25] | Come on! | 拜托啦 |
[06:27] | Gunther, can I get two cups of chino, please? | 甘瑟 请给我两杯卡布奇诺 |
[06:30] | Good one. | 真好笑 |
[06:33] | Come on. Season tickets! | 拜托 季票耶 |
[06:35] | Season tickets! You know what that means? | 季票耶 你知道那意味着什么吗 |
[06:37] | Forget it! I’m not giving up the apartment. | 别想了 我绝不让出那层公寓 |
[06:39] | When I was a kid, my dad’s company gave season tickets | 小时候 我爸的单位都会送季票 |
[06:43] | to the No. 1 salesman every year. | 给业绩第一的业务员 |
[06:45] | My dad never won. | 我爸从来没拿到过 |
[06:49] | Of course, he wasn’t in sales division. | 当然 他不在销售部 |
[06:50] | But still, I never ever ever forgot that! | 但我还是一直耿耿于怀 |
[06:54] | Hey guys! | 你们好 |
[06:57] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[07:00] | We don’t make enough fun of you already? | 我们笑你笑得还不够吗 |
[07:03] | Oh, yeah. Emily convinced me to do it. | 艾蜜莉说服我去打耳洞的 |
[07:06] | You do know that Wham broke up? | 你知道威猛乐队解散了吧 |
[07:12] | I like it. Emily likes it. That’s what counts. | 我喜欢 关键是艾蜜莉喜欢 |
[07:17] | So, how are you guys doing? | 你们好吗 |
[07:20] | Don’t try and talk all normal with that thing in your ear. | 别戴了耳环还装正经 |
[07:24] | Where’s Emily? | 艾蜜莉呢 |
[07:26] | She’s saying goodbye to her uncle. | 去跟她舅舅道别 |
[07:28] | – Didn’t she, like, just get here? – Yeah! | -她不是才刚来 -对啊 |
[07:31] | Easy, tiger. | 别激动 大哥 |
[07:34] | I just, I hate this so much. | 我好讨厌这样 |
[07:36] | Every time I go pick her up at the airport, it’s so great. | 每次去机场接她 我都好开心 |
[07:40] | But at the same time I’m thinking, | 但是我又会想 |
[07:41] | “I’ll be right back there in a couple of days, dropping her off.” | 过两天又要送她来机场了 |
[07:45] | – So what are you gonna do? – Nothing. There’s nothing to do. | -那你要怎么办 -没办法 |
[07:48] | She lives there. I live here. | 她住在那里 我住在这里 |
[07:49] | She’d have to move here. | 她得搬来这里 |
[07:52] | She should move here. | 她应该搬来这里 |
[07:54] | What? | 什么 |
[07:56] | – I can ask her to live with me. – Are you serious? | -我可以叫她跟我住 -你说真的吗 |
[07:59] | Why not? I mean, why not? | 为什么不行 |
[08:01] | You’ve only known her six weeks! | 你才认识她6星期 |
[08:02] | I’ve got a carton of milk in my fridge | 我冰箱里有盒牛奶 |
[08:04] | I’ve had a longer relationship with. | 都不止放了六星期 |
[08:07] | Look, guys, when I’m with her, it’s like… | 我跟她在一起时 就好像… |
[08:11] | She brings out this great side of me. | 她会激发出我好的一面 |
[08:14] | I mean, I love her, you know? | 我爱她 知道吗 |
[08:17] | And I love the milk! | 我也爱那盒牛奶 |
[08:20] | But I won’t ask some British girl to move in with me. | 但我不会要一个英国女孩跟我同居 |
[08:28] | Joey, you say things now. | 乔伊 该你说了 |
[08:31] | Look, Ross. He’s right. Emily’s great. | 罗斯 他说得对 艾蜜莉很好 |
[08:35] | She’s great! | 她很棒 |
[08:36] | But this is way too soon. You’re only gonna scare her. | 但这样太快了 你只会吓到她 |
[08:40] | I don’t want to do that. | 我不想吓到她 |
[08:41] | You don’t want to wreck it. Don’t go too fast. | 没错 别坏了好事 别太心急 |
[08:45] | No. You’re right. I know, you’re right. | 你们说得对 我明白了 |
[08:47] | I’m not going to do it. | 我不会这样 |
[08:50] | – Thanks guys. – No problem. | -谢了 两位 -客气 |
[08:53] | Just remember to wake us up before you go-go. | 摇滚时一定要叫醒我 |
[09:07] | It’s too hard. Too hard! | 这太难了 太难了 |
[09:11] | All right boys. Last chance for the tickets. | 两位 赢得季票的最后机会 |
[09:13] | Otherwise, I give them to my new boyfriend, Joshua. | 否则我就送给我的新男友约书亚 |
[09:19] | No, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[09:20] | Wait, wait. Come on, come on! Let’s trade. | 等一下 拜托 跟她们换啦 |
[09:24] | The timing’s perfect! I just clogged the toilet! | 时机正好 我刚把马桶堵住 |
[09:29] | I want those basketball seats as much as you do. | 我跟你一样想要球票 |
[09:32] | But we can’t live in the smaller apartment after living here! | 但是住过了大房决不能搬回去 |
[09:35] | Didn’t you ever read Flowers for Algernon? | 你没看过《献给阿尔杰农的花》吗 |
[09:37] | Yes. | 看过 |
[09:39] | Didn’t you ever read Sports Illustrated? | 你没看过《运动画报》吗 |
[09:42] | No, I didn’t read yours! | 没 我没偷看你的 |
[09:45] | Come on. We can go to the game tonight! | 我们晚上就可以去看球 |
[09:47] | Look, the only way I’ll consider this is | 听着 想让我考虑换 |
[09:50] | if they offer a lot more than just season seats. | 除非她们提出比季票更好的东西 |
[09:52] | – It’s the Knicks! – Screw the Knicks! | -是尼克斯队耶! -去他的尼克斯克队 |
[10:00] | I didn’t mean that. I just meant that | 我不是那个意思 我是说 |
[10:03] | the apartment is won’th so much more. | 这间公寓的价值要更大 |
[10:09] | And the Knicks rule all. | 尼克斯队万岁 |
[10:11] | Yeah, the Knicks rule all! | 对 尼克斯队万岁 |
[10:14] | So? Are you going to do it? | 怎样 要不要 |
[10:17] | No, we’re not going to do that. | 不要 |
[10:19] | You know why? Because it’s not an even trade. | 因为这个交易不公平 |
[10:20] | All right, okay, look. | 好 听着 |
[10:21] | What if you could keep the apartment and the tickets? | 要是你们能保住公寓又拿到球票呢 |
[10:25] | Done! | 成交 |
[10:27] | Let me finish. I’m talking about a bet. | 让我说完 我是说我们来赌 |
[10:29] | Winner takes all. | 赢的人通杀 |
[10:30] | We could end up with nothing. | 我们可能输光光 |
[10:32] | Or you could end up with everything. | 或是通杀 |
[10:33] | I like that. | 我喜欢 |
[10:36] | – What do you say? -No. | -怎么样? -不 |
[10:38] | Just do it! | 赌吧 |
[10:39] | Oh! I’m convinced! | 真有说服力啊 |
[10:43] | Come on, man! You know I’d do it for you. | 拜托啦 我也会为你这么做 |
[10:46] | Because you’re my best friend. | 因为你是我最好的朋友 |
[10:50] | All right. But you can’t use that again for a whole year. | 好吧 但你1整年不准再用这招 |
[10:54] | I’m in. | 我赌了 |
[10:57] | This is so exciting! What are you going to bet? | 好激动人心 你们要赌什么 |
[10:59] | I think we should let Phoebe decide | 我们就让菲比决定 |
[11:02] | because she’s the only one who’s impartial, | 因为只有她没有利害关系 |
[11:04] | and she’s so pretty. | 而且她好美 |
[11:10] | I have a game! | 我想到一个游戏 |
[11:11] | – This is great! – What’s the game? What’s the game? | -很棒喔 -是什么游戏 |
[11:14] | It doesn’t have a name. No, okay. Phoebe Ball! | 没有名字 就叫菲比球吧 |
[11:19] | No, it doesn’t have a name. | 不 没有名字 |
[11:23] | Okay, Monica. | 莫妮卡 |
[11:24] | What is your favorite thing about trees? | 你最喜欢树的哪一点 |
[11:30] | – They’re green? – Good! Five points! | -树是绿色的 -很好 加5分 |
[11:38] | Joey. Same question. | 乔伊 同样的问题 |
[11:44] | – They’re tall. – Three points! | -树很高 -3分 |
[11:49] | Both fine answers, but we were looking for leafy. Leafy. | 都答得很好 但标准答案是叶子多 |
[11:55] | That’s not even a game. | 这游戏说不通 |
[11:57] | Shut up. We’re winning! | 闭嘴 我们领先 |
[12:01] | You want to finish this right now? | 你们想速战速决吗 |
[12:03] | We get a deck of cards. High card wins. | 我们抽牌 点数大的赢 |
[12:05] | What do you say? | 如何 |
[12:06] | – Let’s do it! – Oh, I have cards! | -好 就这么办 -我有牌 |
[12:08] | Yeah. Here. | 在这里 |
[12:10] | No, these are the trick deck. | 这是魔术牌 |
[12:13] | Here, yes. | 这一副 |
[12:15] | Okay, you guys pick first. | 好 你们先抽 |
[12:22] | – Four. – That’s a low one! | -4点 -小点数 |
[12:28] | Phoebe, you look. I can’t do it. | 菲比 你看 我不敢看 |
[12:30] | What makes you think I can? | 为什么我就敢看 |
[12:34] | Ace! | 老A |
[12:39] | Why are you screaming and hugging? | 你们在高兴什么 |
[12:41] | We won our apartment back! | 我们把这套公寓赢回来了 |
[12:43] | What? Ace is high! Jack, queen, king, ace! | 什么 老A最大 JQKA |
[12:46] | No! Ace is low! Ace, two, three, four! | 不对 1点最小 A234 |
[12:57] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:02] | Look it! | 你们看 |
[13:07] | Come on, pick again! | 再抽一次 |
[13:11] | Come on, apartment! Come on, apartment! | 我要公寓 我要公寓 |
[13:16] | I know queen is high! | Q点数大 |
[13:18] | Not as high as… | 但是大不过… |
[13:22] | It worked! King! | 成功了 老K |
[13:28] | We pick again! We pick again! | 再抽一次 再抽一次 |
[13:29] | – Why? – I don’t know. | -为什么 -我不知道 |
[13:32] | Tickets, please. | 球票请拿来 |
[13:36] | Courtside, baby! | 场边区哟 |
[13:39] | Seriously, good game, though. Good game. | 说真的 承让 承让 |
[13:43] | What are they so mad about? They got the apartment back. | 她们气什么气 公寓都还给她们了 |
[13:47] | No, they didn’t. | 没还她们 |
[14:00] | Packed while you were gone. | 趁你不在打包好了 |
[14:02] | I left knickers under your pillow. | 我留了几条衬裤在枕头底下 |
[14:06] | Move in with me? | 搬来跟我住好吗 |
[14:09] | What? | 什么 |
[14:10] | Don’t be scared. | 别被吓到 |
[14:11] | I know it sounds crazy, and people will say it’s too soon, | 我知道听起来很疯狂 别人会说太快了 |
[14:15] | but just think. Think how great it would be. | 但是你想想 那样多棒啊 |
[14:22] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:25] | Leaving London… | 要我离开伦敦… |
[14:27] | My whole family lives there… | 我的家人都在那里… |
[14:29] | – My job. – You’ll get a job here. | -我的工作 -你可以在这里找工作 |
[14:33] | I always hear about the foreigners coming in | 我常听说外国人到来 |
[14:36] | and stealing American jobs. | 把美国人的工作都抢走了 |
[14:37] | That could be you. | 你也可以 |
[14:39] | Yeah, but it’s my whole life. | 但事关我的人生 |
[14:42] | You come to England. | 你来英国 |
[14:43] | No, I can’t. I would. I really would. But my son is here. | 我不行 我很愿意 但我儿子在这里 |
[14:47] | I can’t leave him. You don’t think there’s any way? | 我不能离开他 没别的办法了吗 |
[14:52] | I don’t think so. | 我看是没有了 |
[14:56] | It would be different if it was way into the future | 如果是长久的打算就不同了 |
[14:59] | and we were getting married. | 例如结婚什么的 |
[15:01] | What? | 什么 |
[15:04] | Right. I shouldn’t have said “married.” | 好 我不该提结婚的 |
[15:07] | Please don’t go freaky on me. | 别被我吓到 |
[15:09] | I didn’t mean it. I didn’t say it. I take it back. | 我不是认真的 我收回 |
[15:13] | No. Don’t. | 不 不要收回 |
[15:16] | Why don’t we? | 何不就这么做 |
[15:18] | Why don’t we what? | 做什么 |
[15:22] | Get married. | 结婚啊 |
[15:25] | You are mad! | 你疯了 |
[15:27] | No, I’m not! It’s perfect. | 我没有 这样很完美 |
[15:29] | It’s better than you moving here. | 比你搬来住更棒 |
[15:32] | It’s us together forever, and that’s what I want. | 我们可以永远在一起 这才是我想要的 |
[15:35] | – We’ve known each other 6 weeks! – I know. | -我们才认识6星期 -我知道 |
[15:38] | So what? Who’s to say? Does that mean we can’t do it? | 那又怎样 谁说不行 这样就不行吗 |
[15:41] | Look. I was with Carol for four years before we got married… | 听着 我跟卡罗尔在一起4年才结婚 |
[15:46] | …and I wound up divorced from a pregnant lesbian. | 结果我跟一个怀孕的拉拉离婚 |
[15:51] | I mean, this… | 这么做… |
[15:53] | This makes sense for us. | 对我们是顺理成章 |
[15:58] | Our first date, we ended up spending the whole weekend in Vermont. | 我们第一次约会就跑去佛蒙特度周末 |
[16:02] | I mean, last night I got my ear pierced. Me! | 昨晚我还去穿耳洞 我 |
[16:07] | This feels right. | 我们在一起感觉很对 |
[16:09] | Doesn’t it? | 不是吗 |
[16:12] | My parents will be really mad. | 我爸妈会气死 |
[16:15] | Are you saying, “Yes”? Is that “Yes”? | 你答应了吗 那是同意吗 |
[16:18] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:24] | – We’re getting married! – Oh, my God! | -我们要结婚了 -天哪 |
[16:27] | We’re getting married! | 我们要结婚了 |
[16:31] | Come here, come here. | 过来 |
[16:42] | – Emily, will you marry me? – Yes. | -艾蜜莉 你愿意嫁给我吗 -愿意 |
[16:51] | It’s a bit small. | 有一点小 |
[16:53] | Damn! I thought that’d be romantic as hell. | 真是的 我还以为这样会很浪漫 |
[17:00] | It was. | 是很浪漫 |
[17:15] | Those were, like, the best seats ever! | 真是史上最棒的位子 |
[17:19] | Should we give these to the girls? Like a peace offering? | 要不要把衣服送给她们表示和解 |
[17:22] | That’s very nice. Plus, they were free and too small. | 好主意 反正不要钱又太小 |
[17:30] | Oh, God! | 天哪 |
[17:39] | Hey, you want a beer? | 你要喝酒吗 |
[17:44] | I know! | 我的天 |
[17:49] | Open up! Open up! Open up! | 开门 开门 开门 |
[17:52] | We’ll discuss it in the morning. | 明天早上再说 |
[18:02] | What the hell is going on? | 这是怎么回事 |
[18:05] | We took our apartment back! | 我们把公寓抢回来了 |
[18:11] | I had nothing to do with it. | 不关我的事 |
[18:16] | Okay, it was my idea. But I don’t feel good about it. | 好吧 是我的主意 但我并不开心 |
[18:24] | We are switching back right now. | 我们现在就换回来 |
[18:27] | No, we’re not. We’re not leaving! | 不要 我们不走 |
[18:29] | You’re gonna have to leave sometime. You both have jobs. | 你们总得出门 你们都有工作 |
[18:32] | As soon as you do, we’ll switch back! | 等你们去上班 我们就换回来 |
[18:34] | There’s nothing you can do to stop us. | 你们阻止不了的 |
[18:35] | – Right, Joe? – I don’t know. | -对吧 乔伊 -我不知道 |
[18:40] | What? | 什么 |
[18:43] | I don’t want to move again, with… | 我不想再搬了 |
[18:48] | This is our apartment and they stole… | 我不管 这是我们的公寓被她们偷了… |
[18:51] | You stole! | 你们偷了 |
[18:54] | Our apartment! We won it fair and square. Twice! | 我们的公寓 我们光明正大地赢了两次 |
[18:57] | And I am getting it back right now! | 我现在就要换回来 |
[18:58] | I’m getting it back right now! | 我现在就要换回来 |
[19:02] | All right. | 好 |
[19:04] | We figured you might respond this way, | 我们料到你会有这种反应 |
[19:07] | so we have a backup offer. | 所以我们有预备方案 |
[19:09] | No more offers. You can’t offer anything to us! | 不要 不接受任何妥协 |
[19:12] | – Let us keep the apartment and… – As a thank you | -让我们留在这里 -为了表示感谢 |
[19:19] | Rachel and I will kiss for 1 minute. | 瑞秋和我会接吻1分钟 |
[19:26] | – Totally won’th it! – That was one good minute! | -完全值得 -好爽的1分钟 |
[19:30] | – Good night. -Good night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[19:37] | – Men are such idiots. – I know. | -男人真是白痴 -就是啊 |
[19:39] | Can you believe something that stupid | 用一件这么小儿科的事 |
[19:42] | actually got us our apartment back? | 就把家换回来了 |
[19:44] | It’s so funny to think | 真好笑 |
[19:46] | if you had just done that after the last contest | 要是你们上次比完就这么做 |
[19:48] | no one would have had to move at all. | 谁都不用搬家 |
[19:53] | Let’s pretend that’s not true. | 就装做没这回事 |
[19:59] | Scarf’s done. | 围巾织好了 |
[20:04] | Come on, come on! | 快点 |
[20:09] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[20:10] | Ross has some big thing to tell everyone. | 罗斯有大事要宣布 |
[20:16] | Emily and I, we decided… | 艾蜜莉和我决定… |
[20:19] | to get married. | 结婚 |
[20:24] | What? | 什么 |
[20:26] | Oh, are you pregnant too? | 你也怀孕了吗 |
[20:30] | No. | 没有 |
[20:31] | When did… How did you… | 什么…怎么… |
[20:35] | We just decided to go for it. | 我们就是决定要结婚 |
[20:39] | We know it’s a bit hasty… | 这个决定是仓促了些 |
[20:40] | but it just feels so right. | 但是…感觉真的很好 |
[20:49] | I was just telling the guys… | 我正在告诉他们… |
[20:51] | Yeah, I heard. | 我听到了 |
[20:59] | I think it’s great! | 这很棒 |
[21:02] | I’m so happy for you! | 我真替你高兴 |
[21:03] | Well, yeah! Congratulations! | 是啊 恭喜 |
[21:14] | I can’t believe you’re getting married! | 真不敢相信你居然要结婚了 |
[21:20] | Monica and Rachel made out. | 莫妮卡和瑞秋激吻了 |
[21:33] | Morning’s here | 早晨又来到 |
[21:37] | The morning’s here | 早晨又来到 |
[21:40] | Sunshine is here | 阳光照大地 |
[21:43] | The sky is clear | 晴空万里清 |
[21:45] | The morning’s here | 早晨又来到 |
[21:47] | – Hey, you’re back! – Hey, get into gear | -你回来了 -准备就绪 |
[21:50] | Breakfast is near | 早餐就快上桌 |
[21:53] | The dark of night has disappeared | 夜晚的黑暗一扫而空 |
[21:58] | – I’ll see you tomorrow morning! – Okay! | -我们明天见 -明天见 |