时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:45] | The Waltham residence. | 华森公馆 |
[00:46] | Hi! Is this Emily’s parents’ house? | 你好 是艾蜜莉的父母家吗 |
[00:48] | This is the housekeeper speaking. | 我是管家 |
[00:50] | And, by the way, young lady, | 顺带提醒下 小姐 |
[00:52] | that is not how one addresses a person on the telephone. | 讲电话不能这样没礼貌 |
[00:56] | First one identifies oneself | 你要先表明自己的身份 |
[00:58] | and then asks for the person with whom one wishes to speak. | 再请你想找的人过来 |
[01:04] | This is Phoebe Buffay. | 我是菲比·布菲 |
[01:05] | I was wondering, please, | 我是想麻烦你 |
[01:07] | if it’s not too much trouble, please, | 如果不是很麻烦的话 |
[01:09] | might I speak with Miss Emily Waltham, please? | 我能有机会和艾蜜莉·华森小姐通话吗 |
[01:14] | Miss Waltham is at the rehearsal dinner. | 华森小姐去排练餐会了 |
[01:17] | And it is not polite to make fun of people. Goodbye. | 嘲弄别人是不礼貌的 再见 |
[01:20] | No, no! I’ll be nice, I swear. | 不 我会有礼貌 我发誓 |
[01:23] | Could you just give me the number for where they are? | 可以把现场的电话给我吗 |
[01:25] | I’m afraid I’m not at liberty to divulge that information. | 我恐怕没有权利泄露这项讯息 |
[01:29] | Somebody is on their way to ruin the wedding, okay? | 有人正要去破坏婚礼 明白吗 |
[01:32] | And I have to warn somebody. | 我得提醒一下他们 |
[01:34] | So if you don’t give me that number, I’m gonna come over there | 你不给我号码 我就一路杀过去 |
[01:37] | and I’m gonna kick your snooty ass all the way to New Gloukenshire! | 把你一脚端到新格劳肯郡去 |
[01:42] | Hello? Hello? | 喂 喂 |
[01:44] | She knew I could kick her ass. | 她知道我会狠狠教育她的 |
[01:53] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[01:58] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[02:00] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[02:03] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[02:07] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[02:10] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[02:13] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[02:16] | when the rain starts to pour. | 我会陪伴你 |
[02:18] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[02:21] | like I’ve been there before. | 像我以前那样 |
[02:23] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[02:26] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[02:39] | – Hi, sweetheart. – Mom, Dad. | -乖儿子 -妈 爸 |
[02:43] | Sorry we’re late. | 抱歉迟到了 |
[02:44] | My fault. I insisted on riding the tube. | 是我不好 我坚持要坐”管子” |
[02:47] | Judy, the kids! | 茱蒂 孩子都在 |
[02:49] | Jack, that’s what they call the subway. | 杰克 那是英国人对地铁的俗称 |
[02:54] | – I thought… – Dad, we got it. | -我以为 -爸 我们懂 |
[02:58] | Here comes my dad and stepmom. | 我爸和继母来了 |
[03:00] | Mr. And Mrs. Geller. | 盖勒先生 盖勒夫人 |
[03:01] | – This is Steven… – Hello, darling. | -这是史蒂芬 -你好 亲爱的 |
[03:03] | …and Andrea Waltham. | 和安瑞亚·华森 |
[03:05] | Very nice to meet you. | 幸会 |
[03:07] | Darling, the Gellers. | 亲爱的 是盖勒一家 |
[03:09] | Darling, it’s the Gellers. | 亲爱的 是亲家 |
[03:11] | She’s very self-involved. I should never have married her. | 她只想着自己 我不该娶她的 |
[03:16] | Sorry, what? | 抱歉 你说什么 |
[03:17] | – It’s the Gellers. – Where? | -是盖勒一家 -在哪里 |
[03:19] | That’s one and that’s another one. | 那边一个 那边一个 |
[03:22] | Lovely to meet you. | 很高兴认识你们 |
[03:24] | Nice of you to offer to pay for half the wedding. | 谢谢你们出一半的钱 |
[03:26] | Oh, forget it. The hell with tradition. | 不客气 管他什么习俗呢 |
[03:28] | We’re happy to do it. | 我们很乐意 |
[03:29] | We know how expensive weddings can be. | 我们知道结个婚有多花钱 |
[03:32] | Besides, this may be the only wedding we get to throw. | 而且我家以后可能就没机会办婚礼了 |
[03:36] | A joke that’s funny in all countries. | 这笑话在全世界都好笑呢 |
[03:43] | Sir? | 先生 |
[03:44] | What’s in it? | 里面有什么 |
[03:45] | Goat cheese, watercress and pancetta. | 羊酪 水田芥和意大利咸肉 |
[03:52] | That’s not food. | 那根本不是吃的呀 |
[03:57] | Everything’s different here. I want to go home. | 英国的一切都不一样 我想回家 |
[04:01] | I miss my family, the coffeehouse. | 我想念我的家人 想念咖啡馆 |
[04:04] | I can’t even remember what Phoebe looks like! | 我连菲比的长相都不记得了 |
[04:08] | It’s been three days. | 我们才来了三天 |
[04:10] | Okay, you’re just a little homesick. | 你只是有点想家了 |
[04:13] | Would you just try to relax and just enjoy yourself? | 放轻松 好好玩就对了 |
[04:17] | You’re different here too. | 你也变了 |
[04:20] | You’re mean in England! | 在英国的你好刻薄 |
[04:24] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[04:25] | – What’s up, Dad? – What’s the matter? | -怎么了 爸 -什么事 |
[04:27] | This bill for my half of the wedding. It’s insane. | 我这一半的婚礼帐单太扯了 |
[04:29] | How can it be so much? The receptions are at their house. | 怎么会这么贵 请客是在她家里的 |
[04:32] | Flowers, liquor. Re-carpet first floor? | 花 酒 一楼重铺地毯 |
[04:36] | New guest bath, landscaping. | 新的客用浴室 园林设计 |
[04:39] | I’m paying to remodel this guy’s house. | 我这是在出钱给他家重新装修啊 |
[04:42] | I’m gonna give that son of a bitch a piece of my mind. | 我要把那个混蛋臭骂一顿 |
[04:44] | Relax, dad. Please. | 爸 别激动 求你了 |
[04:46] | I don’t want anything to upset Emily tonight. | 今晚我不想让艾蜜莉因为任何事情不开心 |
[04:50] | She’s had a hard enough couple of days as it is. | 她这两天已经够心烦了 |
[04:52] | Here. Here. Let me go talk to him. | 给我 我去跟他谈 |
[04:55] | You tell him no one takes advantage of the Gellers. | 告诉他谁也别想占盖勒家的便宜 |
[04:59] | Jack. Sometimes I forget how powerful you can be. | 杰克 有时候我都忘了你多有气概了 |
[05:09] | And I’m gonna go get drunk. | 我要去喝个烂醉 |
[05:17] | – Hello. – Hello. | -你好 -你好 |
[05:20] | When is your next flight to London? | 下一班飞伦敦的班机什么时候 |
[05:22] | There’s one leaving in 30 minutes. | 半小时后有一班 |
[05:25] | And I do have one seat left. | 还剩一个空位 |
[05:27] | Thank you, thank you, thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 谢谢 |
[05:28] | The last-minute fare on this ticket is $2700. | 临时票的价钱是2700块 |
[05:34] | I just don’t think I have enough left on my credit card. | 我的信用卡额度不够 |
[05:37] | You can split it with another credit card. | 你可以分两张刷 |
[05:40] | Okay. How about five? | 好 那五张可以吗 |
[05:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:45] | I’m just going to need to see your passport. | 我需要你出示一下护照 |
[05:50] | Okay, you know what? I don’t have it, | 好吧 我这会儿没带 |
[05:52] | but I can tell you exactly where it is on my nightstand. | 但我能告诉你它在我床头柜上的具体位置 |
[05:56] | You know what? I have my driver’s license. | 这样吧 我有驾照 |
[06:00] | And I have a 20. | 还有一张20元钞票 |
[06:08] | Face it. My father is not going to pay for the built-in barbecue. | 说真的 我爸不会付室内烧烤架的钱 |
[06:12] | And believe me, you can kiss your gazebo goodbye. | 还有 别扯了 凉亭也免谈 |
[06:16] | I might be able to get you the new lawn. | 我或许可以争取到新草皮 |
[06:19] | Then you have to give us the lawn ornaments. | 那也得给草坪的装饰品 |
[06:23] | I go back there with lawn ornaments, he’ll laugh in my face. | 我要是答应 会被我爸笑死 |
[06:28] | Will you say something, Steven? | 你说句话好吗 史蒂芬 |
[06:32] | Don’t take that tone with me. | 别对我这么说话 |
[06:36] | All right, you can. | 好吧 随你 |
[06:42] | Hi, Phoebs. | 嗨 菲比 |
[06:43] | Oh, thank God! | 谢天谢地 |
[06:45] | You changed your mind. | 你改变心意了 |
[06:47] | I know you probably want to be alone, | 你现在或许想一个人静一静 |
[06:49] | you don’t want to talk about it. | 你现在不想说这事儿 |
[06:50] | That’s fine. I just want you to know, | 没关系 我就是想告诉你 |
[06:51] | I think you’re doing the right thing. | 你这么做是对的 |
[06:53] | Bye, Phoebs! | 拜拜 菲比 |
[06:54] | Wait. Where are you going? | 等下 你要去哪里 |
[06:55] | What are you doing? No, wait. | 你又想干什么 等等 |
[06:57] | Why am I always pregnant when she does that? | 为什么每次她这么做的时候我都在怀孕 |
[07:15] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:17] | I’ve known Ross for a long time. | 我跟罗斯认识很久了 |
[07:19] | In fact, I know him when he was going out with his first girlfriend. | 他和他第一任女朋友交往我都知道 |
[07:22] | I thought things were going to work out for him, | 我以为他们相处得很顺利 |
[07:24] | until the day he over-inflated her. | 直到那天他把女朋友给吹爆了 |
[07:30] | Oh, dear God! | 天呐 |
[07:35] | Hello, Waltham Interiors. | 华森府邸 |
[07:37] | Mrs. Waltham. | 华森太太 |
[07:39] | I need to speak with either one of the best men | 我想找罗斯的伴郎之一 |
[07:41] | or Ross’ sister, Monica. | 或是他妹妹莫妮卡 |
[07:44] | – Who is this? – Oh, I’m Phoebe Buffay. | -你是谁 -我是菲比·布菲 |
[07:46] | I’m one of Ross’ best friends. | 罗斯最要好的朋友之一 |
[07:48] | If you’re one of Ross’ best friends, | 既然你是罗斯的好朋友 |
[07:49] | why aren’t you here? | 怎么没来参加婚礼 |
[07:51] | Yeah, ’cause I can’t fly. I’m having my brother’s babies. | 因为我不能坐飞机 我怀了我弟的孩子 |
[08:00] | Am I on the radio? | 这是广播台在做节目吧 |
[08:02] | No. | 不是 |
[08:03] | Can I talk to one of them? It’s very, very important. | 我可以找他们吗 我有非常非常要紧的事 |
[08:07] | I’m bored of you now. I’m going to cut you off. | 你无聊死我了 我要挂了 |
[08:12] | I’m sure we’re all very excited | 我相信我们都很高兴 |
[08:14] | that Ross and Emily are getting married at Montgomery Hall. | 罗斯和艾蜜莉要在蒙哥马利礼堂结婚 |
[08:17] | To think, my friend getting married in Monty Hall. | 我朋友要在蒙提大厅结婚 |
[08:17] | “Monty Hall”与”Montgomery Hall”相近 是美国综艺节目《Lets make a Deal》主持人的名字 | |
[08:21] | Come on, Monty Hall! | 拜托 蒙帝·霍尔啊 |
[08:22] | Let’s Make a Deal. Come on, you people! | “大家来挑战”主持人啊 笑一下吧 |
[08:27] | All right, forget it. Congratulations to Ross and Emily. | 算了 恭喜罗斯和艾蜜莉 |
[08:34] | Best man number two, Joey Tribbiani. | 伴郎二号 乔伊.崔比安尼 |
[08:38] | I’m not good with the jokes like Chandler here. | 我没钱德勒那么会说笑话 |
[08:42] | I just want to say congratulations to the happy couple. | 我只想说恭喜这对幸福的新人 |
[08:48] | I first met Ross in this coffeehouse back home. | 我在我家附近咖啡馆认识罗斯 |
[08:58] | Home. | 家 |
[09:01] | New York City. | 纽约市 |
[09:02] | Where everybody knows my name. | 在那里大家都认识我 |
[09:08] | Anyway… | 总之 |
[09:10] | I love you guys. | 我爱你们 |
[09:12] | But not as much as I love America. | 但是我更爱美国 |
[09:17] | Can we please go home now? | 我们马上回家好不好 |
[09:20] | Are you going home? | 你要回去了 |
[09:22] | I was hoping to get to know you better. | 我正想进一步了解你 |
[09:26] | I’m not going anywhere, sweetheart. | 我哪儿也不去了 美人 |
[09:31] | I was laughing. | 我有笑啊 |
[09:34] | Out loud? | 有笑出声吗 |
[09:37] | I didn’t want everyone to think I was stupid. | 我不想让别人觉得我很白痴 |
[09:41] | So how are you doing? | 你这几天怎么样 |
[09:42] | My mother’s driving me crazy. | 我妈快把我逼疯了 |
[09:44] | But Ross is getting married. I’m happy. | 但罗斯结婚了 我真的很高兴 |
[09:46] | I’m not going to let anything spoil that. | 我不会让任何人扫我的兴 |
[09:50] | I just want to say that Ross is a wonderful young man. | 我只想说罗斯真是个好青年 |
[09:54] | Thanks. We like him. | 谢谢 我们都喜欢他 |
[09:57] | My God! You must have been a teenager when you had him. | 天呐 你生他时一定才十几岁 |
[10:05] | There’s no way in hell I’m paying for it. | 我绝对不会付钱 |
[10:08] | Look, we’re down to just one point. | 听着 我只问一件事 |
[10:10] | Could we please, maybe just settle it after the wedding? | 能不能婚礼后再解决 |
[10:14] | All right, fine, but I just wanna say | 好吧 但我想只说 |
[10:16] | I’m not paying for your wine cellar, | 我是不会出钱给你们挖酒窖的 |
[10:17] | you thieving, | 你个爱占便宜的 |
[10:18] | would-be-speaking-German-if-it-weren’t-for-us, cheap little man! | 小矮子 要是没有我们你们现在都得说德语 |
[10:27] | The guy was hammered, okay? | 那家伙是喝多了 |
[10:28] | There’s no way you look like Ross’ mother. | 你怎么可能像罗斯的妈妈 |
[10:32] | – Then why would he say it? – Because he’s crazy! | -那他为什么那么说 -因为他疯了 |
[10:35] | He came up to me earlier | 之前他还过来找我 |
[10:36] | and thanked me for my very moving performance in Titanic. | 要感谢我在《泰坦尼克号》里的感人出演 |
[10:42] | My mother’s right. I’ll never get married. | 我妈说得对 我嫁不出去了 |
[10:46] | You know what, that is… | 这么说就 |
[10:48] | Who wouldn’t want you? | 谁会不想要你 |
[10:50] | Please! I’m a single mom with a 30-year-old son. | 拜托 我是个单亲妈妈 儿子都30岁了 |
[10:59] | I’m getting married today! | 我今天要结婚了 |
[11:03] | Morning, Ross. | 早啊 罗斯 |
[11:04] | – I’m getting married today! – Yeah! You are. | -我今天要结婚了 -对啊 |
[11:10] | Do you think he knew I was here? | 你觉得他知道我在这儿吗 |
[11:20] | Well, I’ve never done that with you before. | 我以前没跟你做过这档事 |
[11:24] | Nope. | 没 |
[11:26] | So how are you? | 你怎样 |
[11:27] | You okay? | 还好吗 |
[11:30] | Yeah. Yeah. You? | 很好 你呢 |
[11:32] | Oh, yes. Yes. | 很好 很好 |
[11:35] | You? | 你呢 |
[11:37] | We did you. | 刚问过你了 |
[11:44] | – I better get going. – Yeah. Absolutely. | -我该走了 -好 当然 |
[11:49] | Could you not look? | 你能不能别看 |
[11:51] | I don’t want to look. | 我不想看 |
[12:42] | Hello? | 喂 |
[12:43] | Where the hell have you been? | 你死哪去了 |
[12:46] | I spent the night out. | 我昨晚在外面睡的 |
[12:47] | I met this cute bridesmaid. She is so | 我认识了可爱的伴娘 她好… |
[12:51] | I don’t want to hear about her. | 我不想听 |
[12:53] | Pheebs, you know you’re still my number-one girl. | 菲比 我最喜欢的还是你 |
[12:57] | No. No. We have an emergency. Rachel’s coming to London. | 不 出大事了 瑞秋去伦敦了 |
[13:01] | Great! | 太好了 |
[13:03] | it’s not great. | 一点也不好 |
[13:04] | She’s coming to tell Ross that she loves him. | 她要去跟罗斯表白 |
[13:07] | But he loves Emily. | 但是罗斯爱艾蜜莉 |
[13:08] | I know that! | 我知道 |
[13:11] | You have to stop her. She’s going to ruin the wedding. | 你得阻止她 她会破坏婚礼的 |
[13:14] | Okay. | 好 |
[13:16] | So I’ve done my part, okay? | 我该做的都做了 |
[13:18] | It’s your responsibility now. The burden is off me. | 现在该你负责 接下来没我事儿了哈 |
[13:21] | – Right? – Right. | -对吧 -对 |
[13:23] | So tell me about this girl. | 说说那个伴娘吧 |
[13:29] | Hey, have you seen Monica? | 你有看见莫妮卡吗 |
[13:31] | I’m not seeing Monica! | 我没有在跟莫妮卡交住 |
[13:37] | – What? – What? | -什么 -什么 |
[13:39] | We gotta find her. Phoebe just called. | 我们得找到她 菲比刚跟我通了电话 |
[13:41] | Rachel’s coming to tell Ross she loves him. | 瑞秋要来向罗斯表白 |
[13:43] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[13:44] | I know. That’s why we gotta find Monica. | 没错 你知道莫妮卡在哪里吗 |
[13:45] | Do you know where she is? | 你知道她在哪儿吗 |
[13:46] | No. What’s with the third degree? | 不知道 你在逼问什么 |
[13:47] | Why not just shine a light in my eyes? | 干脆拿灯照我的眼睛算了 |
[13:53] | And so then I realized,all the stuff that I had been doing… | 然后我意识到 我一直以来做的事 |
[13:57] | …proposing to Joshua, | 向约书亚求婚 |
[13:58] | lying to Ross about why I couldn’t come to the wedding… | 骗罗斯说我没办法参加婚礼 |
[14:01] | …was all just a way | 都只是一种… |
[14:04] | I’m sorry,can I interrupt? | 抱歉 可以打个岔吗 |
[14:06] | I just want to say that you are a horrible,horrible person. | 你真是个很差劲 很差劲的人 |
[14:13] | Pardon me? | 你说什么 |
[14:14] | You say you love this man, | 你说你爱那个男人 |
[14:16] | and yet you’re about to ruin the happiest day of his life. | 却要去破坏他的大喜之日 |
[14:18] | I’m afraid I have to agree with your friend Pheebs. | 我不得不同意你朋友菲比的话 |
[14:21] | This is a terrible,terrible plan. | 这是个很糟糕 很糟糕的打算 |
[14:24] | But he has to know how I feel. | 但他必须知道我的感受 |
[14:27] | But why? | 为什么 |
[14:28] | He loves this Emily person. No good can come of this. | 他爱那个艾蜜莉 这么做绝对没好处 |
[14:32] | -Well,I think you’re wrong. -Oh,no. | -我觉得你错了 -才怪 |
[14:38] | And by the way,it seems to be perfectly clear | 顺便说一句 很显然 |
[14:40] | that you were on a break. | 你们当时是分手状态 |
[14:52] | Oh, my God! | 我的天呐 |
[14:55] | It’s like a fairyland. | 跟仙境一样 |
[14:57] | I know. It’s horrible, isn’t it? | 是啊 很恐怖吧 |
[15:00] | I love it. I only hope my wedding looks this good. | 我好喜欢 希望我的婚礼也能这么美 |
[15:04] | – I just hope… – You can let some of them go by. | -我只希望 -有些话就别接了 |
[15:08] | Listen, Monica, we really need to start looking out for Rachel. | 注意 莫妮卡 我们开始注意瑞秋了 |
[15:12] | I’ll cover the front door. | 我守前门 |
[15:13] | You watch that big hole at the back of the building. | 你守楼后面那个大洞 |
[15:15] | And I got Chandler covering Ross. | 罗斯那里有钱德勒顾着 |
[15:18] | Why would I care where Chandler is? | 我干嘛管钱德勒在哪里 |
[15:21] | You know… | 你知道 |
[15:24] | sometimes I don’t even like Chandler. | 有的时候我根本不喜欢钱德勒 |
[15:27] | Okay. | 好 |
[15:31] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[15:33] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[15:35] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[15:36] | – You’re right. It’s the second one. – Right? | -没错 第二个比较好 -是吗 |
[15:43] | Hello, Joey. | 乔伊 |
[15:44] | Hey, Felicity. | 嘿 费丽西蒂 |
[15:47] | I thought about you all day. | 我整天都在想你 |
[15:51] | Talk New York to me again. | 再跟我讲讲纽约的事 |
[15:54] | Forget about it. | 别管纽约了 |
[15:57] | How you doing? | 你好吗 |
[16:02] | There’s nothing to discuss. We’re not paying for your wine cellar. | 没什么好谈的 我们不会付酒窖的钱 |
[16:06] | You have to meet me in the middle here. | 你们总得折中一下 |
[16:08] | Hey, you keep pushing me on this, | 嘿 你再跟我罗唆 |
[16:10] | my foot’s gonna meet the middle of your ass. | 我就把你的屁股踹得折中 |
[16:13] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[16:14] | Nothing, nothing. Everything’s under control. | 没事 一切都在掌握中 |
[16:16] | You want a piece of me, sir? | 你想尝尝厉害吗 |
[16:17] | Is that what you’re saying? Want a piece of me? | 你是这个意思吗 想尝尝我的厉害 |
[16:21] | That’s it! Parents! Parents! Back away! | 够了 双方家长 退后 |
[16:25] | This is our wedding day! | 今天是我们的大喜之日 |
[16:27] | From now on, everyone gets along. | 你们给我好好相处 |
[16:29] | And if I hear one more word, | 谁再多说一个字 |
[16:32] | no grandchildren! That’s right! | 就别想抱孙子外孙 没错 |
[16:35] | – Okay, okay. – Sorry, old boy. | -好吧 好吧 -抱歉 |
[16:40] | I could kill you with my thumb, you know. | 我用大拇指就能扳倒你 |
[16:46] | What was all that about? | 这是怎么回事 |
[16:48] | It was this disagreement over… | 只是一些费用上的 |
[16:53] | My God! You look beautiful. | 天呐 你真美 |
[16:57] | You’re not meant to see me before the wedding. It’s bad luck. | 婚礼前看到新娘会不吉利 |
[17:01] | I think we’ve had all the bad luck we’re going to have. | 我们的恶运应该都耗尽了 |
[17:41] | My God, Rachel! | 天呐 瑞秋 |
[17:45] | You’re here. I can’t believe it. | 你来了 我真不敢相信 |
[17:50] | What happened? Why are you here? | 怎么回事 你怎么跑来了 |
[17:52] | I just came to… | 我只是来 |
[17:58] | I just needed to tell you… | 我只是得告诉你 |
[18:03] | congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[18:37] | Hello, Waltham Interiors. | 你好 华森府邸 |
[18:39] | Mrs. Waltham? It’s Phoebe again. | 华森太大吗 又是我 菲比 |
[18:41] | Can I please, pleae, | 求求你 求求你 |
[18:43] | please talk to one of the best men? | 求求你让我跟其中一位伴郎说句话吧 |
[18:44] | This is gonna be the last time, I promise. | 我保证这是最后一次 |
[18:46] | Joey, there’s a girl on the phone for you. | 乔伊 有个女生找你 |
[18:50] | Great! | 真好 |
[18:53] | – Hello! – Joey, it’s Phoebe. | -你好 -乔伊 我是菲比 |
[18:55] | Did you stop Rachel? | 你有拦住瑞秋吗 |
[18:57] | No, but it’s okay. | 没有 但没事 |
[18:58] | She just came in and gave him a hug. That’s it. | 她只是抱抱他 仅此而己 |
[19:00] | – Nothing got ruined? – No. | -没有破坏吗 -没有 |
[19:02] | That’s so great! | 太好了 |
[19:05] | So, what’s going on now? | 现在怎么样了 |
[19:08] | I’m walking down the aisle. | 我正在走红毯 |
[19:12] | Still walking. | 还在走 |
[19:16] | Now I’m at the front with Ross. | 现在我和罗斯一起站在前面 |
[19:19] | It’s Phoebe! | 是菲比 |
[19:24] | He looks pretty mad. | 他看起来很不爽 |
[19:27] | I better go. | 我得挂了 |
[19:28] | Wait! Hold it up so I can listen. | 等一下 别挂机让我听 |
[19:38] | – What we did last night was… – Stupid. | -昨晚的事真是 -愚蠢 |
[19:42] | Totally crazy, stupid. | 既疯狂又愚蠢 |
[19:45] | What were we thinking? | 我们当时怎么想的啊 |
[19:48] | I’m coming over tonight though, all right? | 我晚上去找你 好吗 |
[19:52] | Oh, yeah, definitely. | 当然好 |
[20:19] | Friends, family… | 各位亲朋好友 |
[20:21] | we are gathered to celebrate here today | 我们今天齐聚于此 |
[20:23] | the joyous union of Ross and Emily. | 庆祝罗斯与艾蜜莉喜结良缘 |
[20:27] | May the happiness we share today | 愿我们今朝的幸福 |
[20:30] | be with them always. | 永远与他们同在 |
[20:31] | Now, Emily, repeat after me. | 艾蜜莉 跟着我念 |
[20:34] | – I, Emily… – I, Emily… | -我 艾蜜莉 -我 艾蜜莉 |
[20:36] | – take thee, Ross… – take thee, Ross… | -将把罗斯 -将把罗斯 |
[20:39] | as my lawfully wedded husband, in sickness and in health… | 作为我合法的丈夫 无论健康与否 |
[20:42] | till death parts us. | 直到死亡把我们分开 |
[20:44] | As my lawfully wedded husband, in sickness and in health… | 作为我合法的丈夫 无论健康与否 |
[20:48] | until death parts us. | 直到死亡把我们分开 |
[20:51] | Now, Ross. | 罗斯 |
[20:54] | Repeat after me. | 跟着我念 |
[20:56] | I, Ross… | 我 罗斯 |
[20:57] | I, Ross… | 我 罗斯 |
[20:59] | take thee, Emily… | 将把艾蜜莉 |
[21:00] | take thee, Rachel… | 将把瑞秋 |
[21:06] | Emily. | 艾蜜莉 |
[21:14] | Emily. | 艾蜜莉 |
[21:22] | Shall I go on? | 我还要继续吗 |