时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | You look cute in bubbles. | 你全身泡泡好可爱 |
[00:14] | You’re just all liquored up. | 你喝太多眼花了 |
[00:19] | Hey, it’s me. I’m coming in. | 是我 我进去了 |
[00:28] | I’ve had a very long, hard day. | 我今天上班累死了 |
[00:31] | I’m gonna go get some chicken, you want some? | 我要去买炸鸡 你要不要 |
[00:33] | No, thanks. No chicken. Bye-bye then. | 不了 谢谢 再见 |
[00:37] | You sure? Some extra-crispy, dirty rice, bean? | 你确定吗 炸鸡哦 再来点鸡杂饭和豆子 |
[00:40] | For the last time, no! Get out, get out Joey! | 我最后说一次我不要 出去 乔伊 |
[00:42] | All right. | 知道了 |
[00:48] | Are you okay? I’m so sorry. He wouldn’t leave. | 你没事吧 抱歉 他死都不走 |
[00:50] | He kept asking me if I wanted chicken. | 缠着我问要不要炸鸡 |
[00:52] | Chicken? | 炸鸡 |
[00:55] | I could eat some chicken. | 来点炸鸡也不错 |
[00:58] | Hey, Joy. | 乔伊 |
[01:02] | Could I get a three-piece, some coleslaw, some beans and a Coke? | 我要三块鸡 沙拉 豆子和可乐 |
[01:07] | Diet Coke. | 健怡可乐 |
[01:18] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[01:23] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[01:26] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[01:29] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[01:33] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[01:36] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[01:39] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[01:42] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[01:52] | – Morning, Pheebs. – I have to tell you this story. | -早安 菲比 -我非告诉你们不可 |
[01:55] | I was coming over and this cabdriver… | 刚才载我来的计程车司机… |
[01:57] | Was his name Angus? | 那人是不是叫安格斯 |
[02:00] | What? | 什么 |
[02:01] | He was a cabdriver we had in London. | 我们在伦敦碰到的计程车司机 |
[02:05] | All right. Anyway… | 好吧 总之 |
[02:07] | What was the place that pub he took us to? | 他载我们去的酒吧叫什么来着 |
[02:10] | The Wheat Sheaf! | 麦子酒吧 |
[02:11] | Yeah! And they had that beer… | 对 那里有一种啤酒 |
[02:13] | Boddingtors! | 柏丁顿 |
[02:18] | Pheebs was going to tell a story. | 菲比有话要说 |
[02:20] | Yeah, okay. So he had a really funny hat. | 他的帽子很好笑… |
[02:23] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想说了 |
[02:27] | – Hey. – Hey, Ross! | -嘿 -嘿 罗斯 |
[02:30] | Boddingtors! | 柏丁顿 |
[02:32] | Oh, man! | 老天 |
[02:34] | That was good beer. | 那啤酒真好喝 |
[02:35] | I’d walk back to London for another frosty one of those bad boys. | 若是能再喝一杯 要我走回伦敦都行 |
[02:39] | You know, I think they have those at the British pub | 世贸附近的英国酒吧里 |
[02:41] | – by the Trade Center. – Later! | -好像就有 -回头见 |
[02:45] | Isn’t Rachel suppose be back by now? | 瑞秋不是应该回来了吗 |
[02:46] | Yeah, but her plane got delayed at Athens. | 可是班机在雅典误点了 |
[02:48] | But acutally she should be here by now. | 不过现在也该到了 |
[02:50] | So you talked to her? Did she sound mad? | 你跟她通过电话了 她很生气吗 |
[02:53] | No. But she likes me. | 不会 那是因为她喜欢我 |
[02:56] | You abandoned her on a plane to Greece. | 你把她丢在了前往希腊的飞机上 |
[02:58] | Okay, I did not “abandon” Rachel. Okay? | 我才没有丢下瑞秋 懂吗 |
[03:02] | Emily showed up at the airport. | 艾蜜莉出现在机场 |
[03:04] | I had to go after her. I mean I did what I had to do. | 我当然得去追她 我别无选择 |
[03:07] | She’s my wife. Rachel is my wife. | 她是我妻子 瑞秋是我妻子 |
[03:10] | Emily! | 艾蜜莉 |
[03:13] | Emily is my wife. | 艾蜜莉是我妻子 |
[03:16] | Man, what is that? | 我是怎么了 |
[03:19] | So you still haven’t heard from Emily? | 你还没有艾蜜莉的消息吗 |
[03:21] | No, not since I lost her at the airport. | 我在机场追丢之后就没有了 |
[03:24] | I can’t believe she can outrun you. | 她竟然跑得比你快 |
[03:26] | Hey! She’s fast, okay? | 她是飞毛腿 好吗 |
[03:29] | You think you can beat me? | 你自以为比我厉害吗 |
[03:31] | Let’s go! Outside! | 咱们现在就去外头较量 |
[03:35] | – Hi! – Oh, my God, Rachel! | -嗨 -我的天 瑞秋 |
[03:39] | Rach, Rach, I am so sorry. I am so, so sorry. | 瑞秋 我很抱歉 非常非常抱歉 |
[03:44] | Ross, come on. You just did what you had to do. | 罗斯 别这样 你没做错 |
[03:47] | Hi, Pheebs. | 嗨 菲比 |
[03:49] | That’s it? You’re not mad? It must’ve been terrible. | 就这样 你不生气吗 肯定是糟糕透了 |
[03:52] | Terrible? Hell, I was in Greece! | 糟糕透了 我可是在希腊 |
[03:56] | There was a nice hotel, nice beach, met the nice people. | 那间酒店非常棒 海滩很美 人又和善 |
[04:00] | It’s not too shabby for Rachel. | 对我瑞秋来说可不差 |
[04:05] | So, what, that’s it? | 就这样吗 不生气吗 |
[04:07] | Oh yeah. | 是的 |
[04:08] | We’re cool. Totally cool. | 没事 我没生你的气 |
[04:12] | Thanks, Rach. You’re the best. | 谢谢 瑞秋 你真好 |
[04:14] | Oh, no. You’re the best. | 不 你才好呢 |
[04:18] | Oh, I got to go to the flower store. | 我要去花店一趟 |
[04:20] | Check it out, no one will tell me where Emily is… | 听着 大家都不肯说艾蜜莉在哪里 |
[04:24] | So I’m gonna send 72 long-stemmed, red roses to her parents’ house. | 我决定寄72朵长茎红玫瑰到艾蜜莉父母家 |
[04:28] | One for each day that I’ve known and loved her. | 代表我认识并且深爱她的72天 |
[04:31] | That ought get her talking to me again. | 她一定会被感动的 |
[04:33] | Ross, when you make out the card, | 罗斯 写卡片时别忘了 |
[04:35] | be sure to make it out to “Emily.” | 对方是 艾蜜莉 |
[04:42] | That’s great, it’s so good that you had such a good time in Greece. | 太好了 幸好你在希腊玩得开心 |
[04:46] | What? | 什么 |
[04:49] | I didn’t have a good time in Greece! | 我在希腊才不开心 |
[04:52] | Ross abandoned me! Okay? | 罗斯丢下我一个人 懂吗 |
[04:55] | I couldn’t get a plane out. | 我买不到机票回来 |
[04:56] | I had to stay in their honeymoon suite! | 只好待在他们的蜜月套房 |
[04:59] | With people coming up to me all the time going, | 每个人都过来问我 |
[05:01] | “Mrs. Geller! Why are you cry?” | 盖勒太太 你哭什么 |
[05:04] | I mean, it was so humiliating! | 简直丢死人了 |
[05:08] | I felt like such an idiot! | 我真是个白痴 |
[05:10] | I mean it’s all my fault. You know why? | 这都是我的错 你们知道为什么吗 |
[05:13] | Because I make very bad decisions. | 因为我的决定都不对 |
[05:16] | – Oh, that’s not true. – Yes it is. | -不是这样的 -是的 |
[05:18] | It is true. I went after Ross in stupid London! | 就是这样 我跑去蠢伦敦追罗斯 |
[05:21] | London is stupid! Stupid! | 伦敦的确是个蠢地方 |
[05:25] | Phoebe, you were right. I should’ve never gone to London. | 菲比 你说得对 我根本不该去伦敦 |
[05:28] | From now on, you make all my decisions for me. | 从现在开始 由你帮我做决定 |
[05:32] | Oh, no. I did that for someone once. | 不行 我以前就这么做过 |
[05:35] | I’m not comfortable having that kind of power control someone’s life. | 我不喜欢主宰别人的生活 |
[05:39] | I’ll do it. | 那我来 |
[05:41] | That’s fine. | 很好 |
[05:42] | So Monica, you are now in charge of my love life. | 莫妮卡 以后由你主宰我的感情生活 |
[05:47] | Okay. I got to go to work. | 我该去上班了 |
[05:59] | And Rachel, great to have you back. | 瑞秋 很高兴看到你回来 |
[06:06] | Pheebs! | 菲比 |
[06:13] | Always a pleasure. | 看到你真开心 |
[06:24] | Rachel? Sweetie, look. | 瑞秋 亲爱的 你看 |
[06:26] | Here’s a really cute picture of you and Joey at reception. | 你和乔伊在婚宴上的照片拍得多好 |
[06:28] | He’s married. | 他已经结婚了 |
[06:30] | Ross is married. I still can’t believe it. | 罗斯结婚了 我到现在还不敢相信 |
[06:34] | Honey, sweetie, by the edges. | 亲爱的 抓旁边就好 |
[06:36] | I’ll just have to accept it. | 看来我只好接受事实 |
[06:38] | I mean, it’s my fault. | 这都要怪我 |
[06:41] | Sweetie! Edges! Fingers! Smudgy! | 别抓中间 指纹会弄脏照片 |
[06:43] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[06:50] | That’s okay. That’s okay. | 算了 算了 |
[06:51] | I know that you’re very upset right now, okay? | 我知道你心情低落 |
[06:53] | I know that wasn’t about me. | 我知道你不是故意找我麻烦 |
[06:55] | I bet it was about her a little. | 我看她就是跟她作对 |
[06:58] | If you’d stop thinking about Ross for on minute… | 你要是肯放下罗斯一分钟 |
[06:59] | …you’d notice there are great guys everywhere. | 就会发现到处都有好男人 |
[07:02] | Look. Gunther. I mean… | 你看 比如说甘瑟 |
[07:07] | He’s nice. He’s cute. | 他既善良又可爱 |
[07:09] | Yeah. I guess Gunther is… | 是啊 甘瑟的确… |
[07:12] | What about that guy over there? | 还有那边那个家伙 |
[07:15] | That’s the guy you flirted with at the counter that time. | 你以前跟他在吧台还打情骂俏过呢 |
[07:19] | Oh, I don’t know. I don’t know. | 我不知道… |
[07:21] | You’re going to talk to him. | 你现在就去跟他说话 |
[07:23] | We made a deal. I make your decisions, | 我们说好了 我为你做决定 |
[07:25] | and I say you’re going to talk to him. | 我命令你去跟他说话 |
[07:27] | All right. | 好吧 |
[07:28] | You’re the boss. Guess I got to do what you tell me. | 你说了算 看来我只好照办 |
[07:32] | Say that to him, and you’re golden. | 他听到这句话肯定上钩 |
[07:37] | Hey, Phoebe. | 菲比 |
[07:40] | Hey, Pheebs. We got our pictures back from London. | 嗨 菲比 我们在伦敦的照片洗出来了 |
[07:43] | Here’s all of us at the Tower of London… | 这张是所有人在伦敦塔拍的 |
[07:47] | Here we all are. | 大家都在照片中 |
[07:49] | There’s Ross and Joey and you and… | 有罗斯 乔伊 你 |
[07:53] | And me. | 还有我 |
[07:55] | You know what, we’ve been talking about London too much, haven’t we? | 你一定听烦我们说伦敦的事了 |
[07:58] | No, I’m sorry, it’s just because I couldn’t be there. | 是我不好 因为我去不了 |
[08:01] | All I get to do now is pregnant stuff. It bums me out. | 我只能大着肚子 烦都快烦死了 |
[08:05] | – I’m sorry. – Sorry. | -对不起 -对不起 |
[08:07] | – What happened? – You know, a little of this, a little of that. | -怎么样 -总之我们东扯西扯 |
[08:11] | I got myself a date tomorrow night. | 明天晚上我要出去约会 |
[08:13] | See? Didn’t I tell you? You’re getting over Ross already. | 看吧 我就说吧 你已经忘记罗斯了 |
[08:18] | Get out. | 滚出去 |
[08:35] | What took you so long? | 怎么这么晚才回来 |
[08:37] | I got caught up at work. But I’m quitting tomorrow. | 公事耽搁了 不过我明天就辞职 |
[08:45] | So thanks for having me over. | 谢谢你邀我过来 |
[08:50] | Rach. | 瑞秋 |
[08:56] | Pheebs. | 菲比 |
[09:05] | See you, man. | 再见 哥们 |
[09:10] | What the hell was that? | 他发什么神经 |
[09:12] | Probably some European goodbye thing he picked up in London. | 可能是在伦敦学到的欧洲告别风俗 |
[09:17] | That’s not European. | 那才不是欧洲风俗 |
[09:19] | It felt French. | 比较像法式热吻 |
[09:26] | God, I really had a good time. | 我玩得好开心 |
[09:28] | Yeah, me too. | 是啊 我也是 |
[09:31] | So, I guess this is it. | 看来今天要结束了 |
[09:34] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:36] | Unless you want to come inside? | 除非你想进来 |
[09:39] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -好啊 -好的 |
[09:40] | Wait a minute. You know what? I can’t decide this. | 等等 我无法自作主张 |
[09:47] | – Okay. Just hold on a second, okay. – Yeah. | -好了 等我一下 -好的 |
[09:54] | – Hi. – Hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[09:56] | Is Monica around? I have to ask her something. | 莫妮卡在吗 我有事要问她 |
[09:58] | Doing her laundry. | 她去洗衣服了 |
[10:00] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[10:02] | It came in the mail today, it’s… | 我今天收到的包裹 |
[10:06] | 72 long-stemmed red roses. | 72朵长茎红玫瑰 |
[10:08] | One for each day I’ve known and loved Emily… | 代表我认识艾蜜莉并且深爱她的72天 |
[10:12] | …cut up into mulch. | 给剪成碎片了 |
[10:16] | Honey, that’s awful. | 亲爱的 真是糟糕 |
[10:19] | It’s not so bad. | 还好啦 |
[10:20] | Monica’s going to make potpourri. | 莫妮卡要用来做香料 |
[10:25] | I think I’m going to go wander out in the rain for a while. | 我要去淋雨散散心 |
[10:30] | It’s not raining. | 外面没下雨 |
[10:32] | I can’t catch a break! | 连老天都不赏脸 |
[10:35] | You know what Ross? You’re not going anywhere. | 知道吗 罗斯 你哪里也别去 |
[10:37] | You’re gonna sit right here. | 就坐这里 |
[10:39] | I’ll make you a cup of tea and we’ll talk this out. | 我为你泡杯好茶 我们好好聊聊 |
[10:42] | All right? | 好吗 |
[10:44] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:47] | Hey, Dave. | 嗨 大卫 |
[10:49] | Listen, I need to take a rain check. My roommate is really sick. | 改天再请你进来 我的室友病得很重 |
[10:53] | Okay. Bye! | 再见 |
[10:58] | Honey, listen. | 亲爱的 听着 |
[11:00] | I know, God, I know things seem so bad right now… | 老天 我知道事情看起来很糟 |
[11:04] | – Rach? – …and that they won’t get any… | -瑞秋 -而且不会… |
[11:06] | Could I talk to you just for a minute? | 我可以跟你谈谈吗 |
[11:09] | I dropped some socks. | 我掉了几只袜子 |
[11:12] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[11:21] | What is the matter with you? Do you want to fall into the trap? | 你哪根筋不对 你又想自找苦吃吗 |
[11:23] | Do you want to fall into the trap? | 你又想自找苦吃吗 |
[11:25] | You did not drop any socks! | 你根本没掉袜子 |
[11:29] | I just run into Dave, and he told me you blew him off! | 我刚碰到大卫 他说你打发他走 |
[11:31] | You listen to me! | 你给我听好 |
[11:32] | I’m calling the shots! | 这里由我当家 |
[11:34] | I say you leave Ross alone and go get Dave. | 我要你离开罗斯去追大卫 |
[11:36] | What the hell are you trying to do? | 你到底想怎么样 |
[11:38] | Well, ultimately I was trying, you know, I wanted… | 其实我想 我打算 |
[11:43] | …to tell him that I’m still in love with him. | 告诉他我还爱他 |
[11:45] | What? You cannot tell him that! | 什么 你不能说 |
[11:49] | Why? Why not? | 为什么 为什么不行 |
[11:50] | People love to hear that! | 大家都喜欢听到这种话 |
[11:54] | I make the decisions and I say no! | 这里由我做决定 我不准你说 |
[11:56] | You know what? No, you don’t make my decisions, because… | 知道吗 你不能帮我做决定 因为 |
[12:00] | …you’re fired. | 你被解雇了 |
[12:02] | You can’t fire me. | 你不能解雇我 |
[12:04] | I make your decisions, | 你的事情由我来决定 |
[12:06] | and I say I’m not fired! Ha! | 我决定 我没被解雇 |
[12:11] | Well… | 既然如此 |
[12:21] | Rachel, come on, let me in! | 瑞秋 让我进去 |
[12:24] | Having some trouble? | 有麻烦吗 |
[12:27] | Rachel locked the door. | 瑞秋把我锁在门外 |
[12:28] | I’ll kick that door in if you give me some sugar. | 你肯亲我 我就帮你撞开 |
[12:36] | Rachel, let me in. | 瑞秋 开门 |
[12:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:50] | Rachel? Can I talk to you outside for a sec? | 瑞秋 我们出去谈谈好吗 |
[12:53] | No. | 不好 |
[12:56] | I really need to talk to you. | 我真的有话要跟你说 |
[12:58] | Well, then talk. | 那就说啊 |
[13:00] | Okay, I will. | 那我就说了 |
[13:05] | Remember that thing we just discussed that you wanted to do? | 记得我们刚才讨论的 你要做的事吗 |
[13:07] | – Yes. – What thing? | -记得 -什么事 |
[13:11] | Well… | 是这样 |
[13:14] | Rachel wants to take swing dance lessons. | 瑞秋要去上摇摆舞班 |
[13:17] | Which I think is a really stupid idea. | 我觉得是个蠢主意 |
[13:20] | It’s dangerous. She’s never going to get what she wants. | 很危险 她的目的永远达不到 |
[13:23] | And who knows who she might end up hurting? | 而且搞不好她还会伤到人 |
[13:32] | Monica’s right. Swing dancing can be tricky. | 莫妮卡说得对 摇摆舞是有点危险 |
[13:38] | I’m gonna use the phone. | 我要打个电话 |
[13:40] | I gotta cancel those five giant teddy bears I sent to Emily. | 取消五只送给艾蜜莉的熊宝宝 |
[13:44] | My God! Think of the massacre. | 否则熊宝宝难逃死劫 |
[13:47] | I’m gonna do it. | 我就是要说 |
[13:49] | Rachel, okay. I know you think I’m crazy. | 瑞秋 我知道你认为我疯了 |
[13:51] | Please before you tell him you love him, | 但是在你告诉他之前 |
[13:52] | just try to find one person… | 至少找到一个 |
[13:54] | …who thinks it’s a good idea. Because I bet you can’t. | 支持你的人 我打赌你找不到 |
[13:56] | – But I… – Please? | -但我… -拜托 |
[14:00] | All right. Fine. | 好吧 |
[14:06] | Joey! I’m in! | 乔伊 我已经进来了 |
[14:08] | All right. Good deal. | 那敢情好 |
[14:16] | – Pheebs! – Hey, Pheebs. | -菲比 -嘿 菲比 |
[14:21] | – Okay, Pheebs? – Yeah. | -菲比 -什么事 |
[14:24] | You know how the other day you were talking about | 那天你说 |
[14:26] | how you didn’t get to go to London… | 你不能去伦敦 |
[14:28] | – …and you were feeling left out? – Yeah. | -觉得自己被大家遗弃了 -是的 |
[14:30] | Well, we all felt really bad about that… So, | 我们很愧疚 所以 |
[14:33] | we decided we should all take a little trip together! | 我们决定大家一起去旅行 |
[14:37] | Oh, that’s so nice! | 太好了 |
[14:39] | How great! Where’s the trip? | 太好了 要去哪里 |
[14:41] | Well, we thought we would all go to a picnic… | 我们可以一起去野餐 |
[14:45] | …in Central Park! | 就去中央公园 |
[14:47] | Central Park? | 中央 公园 |
[14:49] | All of us. All day. | 大家一起去个一整天 |
[14:51] | That sucks! | 什么鸟地方 |
[14:54] | That’s not a trip! I just came from the park. | 那根本不算旅行 我刚从公园过来 |
[14:56] | What’ll we gonna high-five about at the stupid Central Park? | 烂中央公园有什么值得击掌庆祝的 |
[15:00] | It’s right by my house. All right! | 好耶 就在我家旁边 |
[15:04] | I’m going home to bask in the triumph of my Central Park idea. | 我决定回家反省这个烂主意 |
[15:09] | Hold on a sec there, Mr. Kissy. | 等一下 热吻先生 |
[15:13] | You know I’ve been meaning to talk to you about… | 我一直想跟你讨论 |
[15:15] | …this whole little new European thing you’ve got going on. | 你新学的欧洲风情 |
[15:19] | And I just need to tell you it makes me very uncomfortable… | 我要告诉你 你让我非常不自在 |
[15:22] | …and I just, you know, just stop it! | 拜托你别再亲了 |
[15:26] | I just trying to bringing a little culture to the group. | 我只是想给大家介绍下欧洲文化 |
[15:29] | That’s fine. Just don’t bring it in my mouth. | 行啊 只要不介绍到我嘴里就好了 |
[15:32] | It makes me want to puke. | 我都快吐了 |
[15:41] | Hey, everybody! Pheebs is here! | 各位 菲比来了 |
[15:44] | – Phoebe! – Hey, Pheebs. | -菲比 -菲比来了 |
[15:47] | Okay. Woo! Hi! | 大家好啊 |
[15:50] | Okay. Pheebs, we decided that the picnic idea was a little… | 菲比 我们认为野餐的主意有点… |
[15:54] | It didn’t have any… Well, it blew. | 不太… 实在烂透了 |
[15:57] | So… | 所以 |
[15:58] | We thought that this afternoon | 我们决定今天下午 |
[16:01] | we’d all go away for the whole weekend… | 大家一起去度周末 |
[16:03] | …to Atlantic City. | 到大西洋城去 |
[16:05] | Atlantic City! Oh, that’s a great plan! Whose plan was that? | 大西洋城 太好了 谁的主意 |
[16:09] | Mine! | 我的 |
[16:11] | – Wait. It was my plan. – No… | -等等 是我提议的 -错 |
[16:14] | …I said we needed a new plan. | 我说我们应该想个新的计划 |
[16:17] | And I came up with Atlantic City. | 然后我想到要去大西洋城 |
[16:19] | Which is the new plan. | 这就是新的计划啊 |
[16:24] | Okay, why don’t we all meet upstairs in an hour. | 大家一小时后楼上见吧 |
[16:28] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:29] | I’m going to go pack. I’m going to go pack my ass off. | 我要去打包了 我要摇着大屁股好好打包 |
[16:35] | Come on, Rachel, let’s go. | 瑞秋 我们走吧 |
[16:36] | You know what? I’m gonna meet you upstairs in a minute. | 我等会上去找你 |
[16:39] | No. Rachel, you didn’t find anyone, so you can’t tell him. | 瑞秋 没有人支持你 所以你不能说 |
[16:43] | You know what? That doesn’t matter. | 知道吗 无所谓 |
[16:47] | Okay, Rachel. | 瑞秋 |
[16:47] | Do you have any idea know how painful it is | 你知道对方不能 |
[16:50] | to tell someone you love them and not have them say it back? | 回应你的爱意 你会有多痛苦吗 |
[16:54] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[16:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:00] | I can’t watch. | 我可看不下去 |
[17:17] | What you reading? | 你在看什么 |
[17:19] | Paper. | 报纸 |
[17:21] | Yeah? What’s it about? | 上面说了什么 |
[17:24] | Events from around the globe. | 世界各地的新闻 |
[17:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:32] | Ross you know what, | 罗斯 听我说 |
[17:33] | there’s something I have to talk to you about. | 我得告诉你一件事 |
[17:35] | Everyone’s been saying I shouldn’t tell you. | 虽然大家都叫我别说 |
[17:37] | But I think they’re wrong. You know how people can be wrong. | 但我觉得他们都错了 是人就会犯错 |
[17:40] | Sure. Once at work… | 当然了 有一次上班时 |
[17:42] | …I thought carbon dating is fossilized… | 我说放射性碳测定法太过时了 |
[17:45] | Okay, Ross, I’m really trying to tell you something here. | 罗斯 我说正经的 |
[17:50] | Go ahead. | 说吧 |
[17:53] | I think I’m just going to say it. | 我这就说了 |
[17:55] | I’m just going to say it. | 现在就告诉你 |
[18:06] | I’m still in love with you, Ross. | 我还爱着你 罗斯 |
[18:25] | I’m not sure what to do with that right now. | 我不知道现在该怎么回答 |
[18:33] | What? Was that a joke? Because it’s mean. | 怎么了 你跟我开玩笑吗 那就太恶劣了 |
[18:39] | I’m so dead serious! | 我很正经 |
[18:42] | I’m totally serious! | 不能再正经了 |
[18:43] | Why are you laughing? | 那你笑什么 |
[18:47] | Because I just heard it! | 因为我刚听到自己的话 |
[18:50] | I heard it. And it’s ridiculous! | 我听到了 而且觉得很荒谬 |
[18:52] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[18:53] | You’re married! | 你已经结婚了 |
[18:55] | You’re married, and it’s just ridiculous! It’s like… | 你结婚了 太荒谬了 就像… |
[18:57] | When I said it, I sort of floated up out of my body. | 我说话的时候 似乎灵魂出窍了 |
[19:01] | And then I heard myself say it, and then the floating Rachel… | 然后我的灵魂听到肉身说话 |
[19:09] | I was like, “You are such an idiot!” | 灵魂认为自己实在很白痴 |
[19:16] | – Well, I am married. – I know. | -我的确已经结婚了 -我知道 |
[19:19] | Even though I haven’t spoken to my wife since the wedding. | 虽然婚礼后就没跟老婆说过话 |
[19:26] | I’m sorry. That’s not funny. | 抱歉 这不好笑 |
[19:30] | Actually, it kind of is. | 其实还蛮好笑的 |
[19:35] | My wife won’t return my calls. | 我老婆不回我电话 |
[19:41] | I don’t know where my wife is. | 我不知道我老婆在哪里 |
[19:46] | “Hey, Ross! Where’s the missus?” “Don’t know!” | “罗斯 你老婆呢” 我也不知道 |
[19:52] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[19:55] | Okay. | 好了 |
[19:57] | You know what? Do you think… | 你觉得你可以 |
[19:58] | Do you think you could just forget that I told you this? | 忘记我刚说的话吗 |
[20:02] | Well, I kind of have to. | 我不忘记也不行 |
[20:04] | I mean because the thing is… | 因为事实是 |
[20:06] | The thing is, you know, that you’re married to Emily. | 事实就是你已经娶了艾蜜莉 |
[20:13] | That is what the thing is. | 事实正是如此 |
[20:19] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[20:21] | Ross, things won’t be weird between us, right? | 罗斯 我们还是好朋友吧 |
[20:25] | I mean it was such a stupid thing me telling you that? | 我说自己还爱你 真是太蠢了 |
[20:27] | No, no! I’m glad you did. | 不会 我很高兴你告诉我 |
[20:31] | Look if nothing else… | 别的不说 |
[20:33] | …it’s always great when someone tells you they love you. | 总之听到有人说爱你都会很开心的 |
[20:37] | That’s what I said! | 我也是这么说的 |
[20:42] | Ross, thank you for being so nice. | 罗斯 谢谢你对我这么好 |
[20:44] | No. Thank you for… | 我才该谢谢你 |
[20:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[20:51] | – Okay, let’s go! – Yeah, Atlantic City! | -大家走吧 -向大西洋城出发 |
[20:54] | Come on! | 走吧 |
[20:55] | Atlantic City, baby! | 去大西洋城哦 |
[20:58] | Let’s roll some bones. Hey, Joey! | 我们去好好扔扔骰子 乔伊 |
[21:00] | High-five for rolling bones. | 为扔骰子击个掌 |
[21:07] | Pheebs, you’re leaking. | 菲比 你在漏水 |
[21:09] | Oh, my God! Your water broke! | 天啊 你羊水破了 |
[21:11] | Oh, okay. | 哦 是啊 |
[21:14] | Well, don’t worry. I call shotgun. | 别放在心上 我要坐前座 |
[21:17] | Pheebs, we have to take you to the hospital now. | 菲比 我们得送你去医院 |
[21:21] | Pheebs, Pheebs. | 菲比 菲比 |
[21:22] | the babies are coming now. | 你快要生了 |
[21:24] | Honey! High-five! The babies are coming! | 亲爱的 击掌 你要生了 |
[21:29] | Remember when my water broke? | 记不记得我的羊水什么时候破的 |
[21:37] | I can’t believe Phoebe’s going to have her babies! | 真不敢相信 菲比竟然快生了 |
[21:39] | I know. It’s beautiful and amazing. | 我知道 真是太棒了 |
[21:49] | You know else I can’t believe. | 知道还有什么我也不敢相信吗 |
[21:50] | I had to kiss Phoebe and Rachel every time I left the room. | 竟然每次离开 我都得亲菲比和瑞秋 |
[21:53] | It’s too bad they didn’t see us having sex. | 可惜她们没看到我们上床 |
[21:57] | Do you know anything about women? | 你到底了不了解女人 |
[22:00] | No. | 不了解 |
[22:01] | – It’s all right. – Okay. | -算了 -好的 |