时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | Come in. | 请进 |
[00:10] | I’ve been waiting for you. | 我等你很久了 |
[00:16] | Hi, I just… | 嗨 我只是… |
[00:17] | My God! | 天啊 |
[00:18] | Oh, my God! Monica! | 天啊 莫妮卡 |
[00:20] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[00:22] | I’m sorry! I was… | 抱歉 我 |
[00:24] | I was taking a nap. | 我正在睡午觉 |
[00:26] | Since when do you take naps in that position? | 你从何时开始用那种怪姿势睡觉 |
[00:31] | God, Monica, tell me you were waiting for a guy. | 天啊 莫妮卡 告诉我你是在等男人吧 |
[00:33] | Please tell me you were waiting for a guy. | 拜托你告诉我你是在等男人 |
[00:35] | Yes, I was. A guy. | 没错 我在等男人 |
[00:38] | From work. | 餐馆同事 |
[00:40] | I’m seeing a guy from work! | 我在跟餐馆同事约会 |
[00:44] | That cute waiter guy from you restaurant | 你餐馆的那个帅气服务员 |
[00:46] | that one looks like a nonthreatening Ray Liotta? | 长得像亲切版雷·利奥塔的那个吗 |
[00:50] | That one! | 就是他 |
[00:51] | You know what, just give me a second. I’ll be out of your hair. | 给我点时间 我马上就闪人 |
[00:54] | I’m just gonna grab a jacket. | 我只需要拿件外套 |
[00:56] | When I get back, I want every little detail. | 等我回来后 可要告诉我详情 |
[01:03] | Maybe that’s him. | 他可能来了 |
[01:04] | Okay… Okay… | 好的 好的 |
[01:08] | It’s just Joey and Ross. | 只是乔伊跟罗斯 |
[01:11] | Why aren’t you at the movie? | 你们不是去看电影吗 |
[01:13] | We were. But Ross was talk so loud on his phone, | 对啊 可是罗斯讲电话太吵 |
[01:15] | they threw us out. | 我们被轰出来了 |
[01:16] | I had to talk loud because the movie was loud! | 电影太吵 我当然得大声讲了 |
[01:22] | He’s talking to London. | 他打电话去伦敦 |
[01:23] | My god, did he get in touch with Emily? | 天哪 他和艾蜜莉联系上了吗 |
[01:26] | No, not yet. He’s called everyone on her side of the family, | 还没 但是他打给所有的女方亲戚 |
[01:29] | hoping that someone will help him get in touch with her. | 希望有人愿意帮他联系上她 |
[01:31] | I don’t care if I said some other girl’s name, | 就算我说错名字又如何 |
[01:33] | you prissy old twit! | 你这大惊小怪的笨蛋 |
[01:35] | Ross, way to suck up to the family! | 罗斯 你巴结亲家真有一套 |
[01:47] | I’m so glad you guys are all here. | 真高兴大家都在 |
[01:49] | My office finally got wrinkle-free fax paper! | 我们公司终于买免皱传真纸了 |
[02:00] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[02:05] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[02:07] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[02:10] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[02:14] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[02:18] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[02:20] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[02:23] | when the rain starts to pour. | 我会陪伴你 |
[02:25] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[02:28] | like I’ve been there before. | 像我以前那样 |
[02:30] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[02:34] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[02:43] | No, no! Vomit tux! No, no! Vomit tux! | 别过来 呕吐礼服 呕吐礼服 |
[02:47] | Don’t worry, I had it dry-cleaned. | 放心 我送去干洗过了 |
[02:50] | Vomit tux? | 呕吐礼服 |
[02:51] | Who vomited on…? | 谁会吐在礼服上 |
[02:53] | You know what? What you up to, Joe? | 乔伊 怎么打扮得这么隆重 |
[02:57] | They’re doing this telethon thing on TV. | 有个电视募捐节目 |
[03:00] | And my agent got me a job as cohost! | 我的经纪人帮我争取到了嘉宾主持人的活 |
[03:02] | That’s great! | 太棒了 |
[03:04] | A little good deed for PBS, plus some TV exposure. | 帮公共广播公司做好事 又能增加曝光率 |
[03:08] | That’s the kind of math Joey likes to do. | 我乔伊最爱做这种事了 |
[03:12] | Oh, PBS! | 公共广播公司 |
[03:15] | – What’s wrong with PBS? – What’s right with them? | -他们哪里不对了 -他们哪里对 |
[03:19] | Why don’t you like PBS, Pheebs? | 你为何不喜欢公共广播公司 菲比 |
[03:21] | Right after my Mom killed herself, | 因为我妈自杀之后 |
[03:23] | I was in a bad place, you know, personally. | 我一个人非常难过 |
[03:28] | I just thought it’ll make me feel better | 所以我想写信给芝麻街 |
[03:30] | if I’d write to Sesame Street- | 心情应该会好一点 |
[03:32] | ’cause they were so nice when I was a little kid. | 因为我小时候总觉得他们很亲切 |
[03:35] | No one ever wrote back. | 结果根本没人回信 |
[03:37] | You know a lot of those muppets don’t have thumbs. | 你要知道那些布偶没有大拇指 |
[03:42] | All I got was a lousy key chain, | 我只收到一个烂钥匙扣 |
[03:44] | and by that time, I was living in a box. | 拜托 我那时住在纸箱里耶 |
[03:46] | I didn’t have keys! | 连钥匙都没有 |
[03:49] | I’m sorry, Pheebs. | 我很遗憾 菲比 |
[03:50] | I just wanted to do a good deed, like you did with the babies. | 我只是想做好事 就像你帮你弟弟生小孩 |
[03:54] | This isn’t a good deed. | 你才不是做好事 |
[03:55] | You just want to get on TV. This is totally selfish. | 你只是想上电视 根本就很自私 |
[04:00] | What about you having those babies for your brother? | 你帮你弟弟生小孩又怎么说 |
[04:03] | Talking about selfish! | 自私的不是只有我 |
[04:06] | What are you talking about? | 你胡说什么 |
[04:08] | It was a really nice thing, | 你的确是帮了他们 |
[04:10] | but it made you feel good, right? | 不过你自己心情也很好吧 |
[04:12] | Yeah, so? | 那又如何 |
[04:13] | It made you feel good so that makes it selfish. | 让自己心情好的好事 就算是一种自私 |
[04:16] | Look, there’s no unselfish good deeds. Sorry. | 世界上根本就没有无私的好事 太遗憾了 |
[04:20] | Yes, there are. there are totally good deeds that are selfless! | 有的 有很多行善的人都没有私心 |
[04:23] | May I ask for one example? | 你能举出个例子来吗 |
[04:26] | Yeah, it’s… You know, there’s… | 当然有 例如 |
[04:29] | No, you may not! | 不 我不给你举例 |
[04:32] | Because all people are selfish. | 因为所有人都是自私的 |
[04:35] | Are you calling me selfish? | 你说我自私吗 |
[04:37] | Are you calling you people? | 你难道不是人吗 |
[04:41] | Sorry to burst that bubble, Pheebs, | 菲比 很抱歉戳破你的美梦 |
[04:43] | but selfless good deeds don’t exist, okay? | 但世界上没有无私的善事 |
[04:47] | You know the deal on Santa Claus, right? | 你也知道圣诞老人的那套把戏吧 |
[04:49] | I’m gonna find a selfless good deed. | 我一定会找到一件无私的善事 |
[04:51] | I’m gonna beat you, you evil genius! | 打败你这个邪恶博士 |
[04:57] | – Hello. – Hello, Ross. | -喂 -喂 罗斯 |
[05:00] | Emily. | 艾蜜莉 |
[05:01] | Oh, my God! It’s Emily! | 天啊 是艾蜜莉 |
[05:04] | It’s Emily, everyone! | 大家不要吵 |
[05:08] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[05:09] | Ross, I’m only ringing to say | 罗斯 我只是要告诉你 |
[05:11] | stop harassing my relatives. Goodbye. | 别再骚扰我的亲戚了 再见 |
[05:13] | No, wait. Okay, you can hang up, | 等等 好吧 你挂吧 |
[05:15] | but I’m gonna keep calling, | 但我会继续打电话 |
[05:16] | I’m gonna call everyone in England… | 我会打给所有的英国人 |
[05:19] | …if that’s what it takes to get you to talk to me. | 如果这样能让你和我讲话 我会打的 |
[05:22] | Really? About what? | 是吗 你想谈什么 |
[05:23] | Look, you’re my wife. We’re married. | 你是我的妻子 我们结婚了 |
[05:26] | You know, I love you. | 而且我爱你 |
[05:28] | I really miss you! | 我很想你 |
[05:32] | I miss you too. | 我也很想你 |
[05:34] | At least, I think I do- | 至少我认为如此 |
[05:36] | She’s talking. | 她肯跟我说话了 |
[05:43] | Joey, when you said | 乔伊 你刚刚说 |
[05:44] | “the deal with Santa,” you meant…? | “圣诞老人的那套把戏”是什么意思 |
[05:46] | That he doesn’t exist. | 根本没有这号人物 |
[05:48] | Right. | 这样啊 |
[05:54] | Chandler, have you heard about Monica’s secret boyfriend? | 钱德勒 你听说莫妮卡的地下情人了吗 |
[05:58] | Yeah, she might have mentioned him. | 知道 她…她是提过 |
[06:01] | So, Mon, when are we gonna meet this new, | 莫妮卡 我们何时才能认识这个新的 |
[06:05] | secret waiter man? | 服务生地下情人 |
[06:06] | He’s really shy, | 他很害羞 |
[06:08] | I don’t think he’s up to meeting everyone yet. | 我想他现在还没准备好和大家见面 |
[06:10] | Yeah, I don’t think he’s up to meeting everyone yet. | 我想他还没准备好 |
[06:13] | I don’t care.. | 我不管 |
[06:14] | I want to meet this guy who’s the best sex she ever had. | 我想见他 她说这家伙在床上一级棒 |
[06:18] | Really? | 真的 |
[06:21] | That’s what you heard? You said that? | 你听过这话 你说过这话 |
[06:24] | I might have said that. | 大概吧 |
[06:29] | Why is that funny? | 这有什么好笑 |
[06:31] | Because I’m very happy for him. | 因为我很为他高兴 |
[06:34] | And you! You lucky dog! | 还有你 你真是走狗屎运了 |
[06:41] | Emily’s willing to work on the relationship. | 艾蜜莉愿意跟我复合 |
[06:44] | That’s great! | 太好了 |
[06:45] | – In London. – What? | -在伦敦 -什么 |
[06:46] | She wants me to move to London. | 她要我搬到伦敦去 |
[06:49] | But you live here. | 可是你住在这里 |
[06:54] | You know that. | 我这是废话 |
[06:57] | What you gonna do? | 你打算怎么办 |
[06:59] | I bet if I talked to Carol and Susan… | 我打赌如果我跟卡罗尔以及苏珊谈谈 |
[07:02] | …I could convince them to move to London with Ben. | 一定能说服她们带着本搬到伦敦 |
[07:06] | I’m sure your ex-wife would be | 我想你前妻一定 |
[07:07] | more than happy to move to another country, | 非常乐意搬到国外 |
[07:09] | …so you can patch things up with your new wife. | 帮你挽回新太太 |
[07:14] | It could happen. | 不是不可能啊 |
[07:21] | How you doing? Welcome. Good to see you. | 你好 欢迎 幸会 |
[07:24] | This’ll be your phone. | 这就是你的电话 |
[07:30] | That’s great, but… | 真好 但是 |
[07:31] | I’m not really expecting a lot of calls. | 应该没有人会打来找我 |
[07:35] | No, you answer it and take pledges. | 你负责接电话接受捐款 |
[07:38] | But I’m the host. | 可我是主持人 |
[07:39] | No, Gary Collins is the host. You’ll be answering the phone. | 盖瑞·卡林才是主持人 你负责接电话 |
[07:44] | You don’t seem to understand. | 你看起来还不明白 |
[07:45] | I was Dr. Drake Ramoray. | 我以前可是德雷克·拉莫瑞医生 |
[07:48] | Well, here’s your phone, doctor. | 你负责这支电话 医生 |
[07:53] | I can’t believe I can’t find a selfless good deed. | 我竟然找不到一件无私的善行 |
[07:56] | You know that old guy that lives next door to me? | 你们知道我家隔壁那个老头吧 |
[07:59] | I snuck over there and raked up the leaves on his front stoop. | 我偷溜到他家 帮他打扫前廊的落叶 |
[08:03] | But he caught me, and he force-fed me cider and cookies. | 他捉到我之后 强迫我喝饮料吃饼干 |
[08:09] | Then I felt wonderful. That old jackass! | 可是我却很开心 那个老混蛋 |
[08:13] | Maybe Joey’s right. | 或许乔伊说得对 |
[08:14] | Maybe all good deeds are selfish. | 所有好事的出发点都有私心 |
[08:16] | I will find a selfless good deed. | 我一定要找到一件无私的善行 |
[08:18] | I just gave birth to three children… | 毕竟我才刚生出三个宝宝 |
[08:20] | …and I won’t let them be raised in a world where Joey’s right! | 不能让他们在乔伊有理的世界里长大 |
[08:24] | Monica, | 莫妮卡 |
[08:26] | – Can I ask you a cooking question? – Sure. | -可以问你有关烹饪的问题吗 -当然 |
[08:29] | If you’re cooking on the stove… | 如果你在炉子上烹饪 |
[08:31] | …that means your new secret boyfriend | 是否代表你的新地下情人 |
[08:33] | is better in bed than Richard? | 在床上比理查德还厉害 |
[08:37] | Chandler! | 钱德勒 |
[08:39] | Is he? | 有吗 |
[08:43] | I think I’m going to respect the privacy of my new, secret boyfriend. | 我要尊重秘密新男友的隐私 |
[08:47] | Why? | 为什么 |
[08:51] | If this guy was me… | 如果我是他 |
[08:52] | …and it’s me who’d learned that | 又知道自己 |
[08:54] | it was me who was the best you’d ever had… | 是你碰到过的最棒的情人 |
[08:57] | …I’d be like this: | 我一定乐歪了 |
[09:09] | All right, Emily. | 艾蜜莉 |
[09:10] | As much as I love you… | 虽然我很爱你 |
[09:12] | …l’m sorry, I can’t move to London without Ben. | 抱歉 但我不能丢下本去伦敦 |
[09:16] | I understand that would be difficult. | 我知道这很为难你 |
[09:19] | Would you please consider moving here? | 请你考虑下搬过来好吗 |
[09:21] | I mean you were moving here anyway. | 你本来就打算搬来 |
[09:23] | Why can’t you just do that? | 为何不现在就来呢 |
[09:25] | I don’t know. It’s just… | 我不知道 只是 |
[09:27] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[09:28] | But I know that even though I’ve been | 我知道自己到目前为止的表现 |
[09:32] | a complete idiot up till now… | 都是彻头彻尾的白痴 |
[09:34] | …you have to come here. | 但你还是应该过来 |
[09:37] | You have to, so we can work this out together- | 你必须来 这样我们才能继续走下去 |
[09:40] | All right. | 好吧 |
[09:43] | “All right”? Did you just say “all right”? | “好吧” 你刚说”好”吗 |
[09:45] | I did. Now I’m the idiot. | 没错 现在换我是白痴了 |
[09:47] | Emily, that is so great! | 艾蜜莉 太棒了 |
[09:50] | It’s gonna be so great! | 太棒了 |
[09:51] | We’re gonna be like two idiots in love! | 我们就像坠入爱河的白痴 |
[09:59] | Ross, there’s one thing that really scares me still. | 罗斯 有件事还是让我很担心 |
[10:02] | – Yes, tell me. – You have to understand… | -你尽管说 -你要知道 |
[10:04] | …how humiliating it was for me at the altar… | 婚礼那天我有多丢脸 |
[10:08] | …in front of my family and all friends. | 在我的亲朋好友面前 |
[10:10] | I know. I am so sorry. | 我知道 我非常抱歉 |
[10:13] | And then, after deciding to forgive you… | 然后 当我决定原谅你 |
[10:17] | …seeing you at the airport, catching our plane with her. | 却在机场 看到你跟她赶着上飞机 |
[10:21] | Again, very sorry. | 这也是我的错 |
[10:26] | I mean, I can’t be in the same room as her. | 我是说我根本无法与她共处一室 |
[10:29] | It drives me mad just thinking of you being in the same room as her. | 我光想到你跟她共处一室就快气坏了 |
[10:33] | Emily, there is nothing between Rachel and me. | 艾蜜莉 我跟瑞秋根本没什么 |
[10:37] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[10:39] | I love you. | 我爱的是你 |
[10:42] | All right. | 好吧 |
[10:44] | I’ll come to New York, and we’ll try to make this work. | 我去纽约 我们再试试看 |
[10:48] | That’s so great! | 太好了 |
[10:49] | As long as you don’t see Rachel anymore. | 只要你答应不再见瑞秋 |
[11:01] | I asked Emily if she would come to New York. | 我就问艾蜜莉愿不愿意来纽约 |
[11:05] | And she said yes. | 她答应了 |
[11:06] | – Yes! – Great! | -太好了 -好棒 |
[11:07] | No, no, no! | 先别激动 |
[11:10] | Only if I promise never to see Rachel again. | 条件是我不准再见瑞秋 |
[11:13] | What? You can’t… | 什么 你不可以… |
[11:15] | – What did you tell her? – I told her I have to think about it. | -你怎么说的 -我说我得考虑下 |
[11:18] | How the hell am I supposed to make this kind of decision? | 我到底该怎么决定 |
[11:22] | I’m actually asking you! | 我这是在问你们 |
[11:26] | You can’t just not see Rachel anymore, | 你不能从此不见瑞秋 |
[11:28] | she is one of your best friends. | 她是你的好朋友 |
[11:30] | Yeah. But he can’t exactly not see Emily, | 但他也不能不见艾蜜莉 |
[11:32] | – that’s his wife! – That’s true! | -她可是他老婆 -也是 |
[11:36] | But, you’ve known Rachel since high school, | 但是 你跟瑞秋从中学就认识 |
[11:38] | you can’t just cut Rachel out of your life! | 你不能说不见就不见瑞秋了 |
[11:40] | – That’s true! – Neither can I. | -你说得也对 -我也不能不见她 |
[11:43] | Thanks for the help. Problem solved! | 谢谢你们的帮忙 问题一点也没解决 |
[11:50] | – Hello. – Hey, Mon. | -喂 -莫妮卡 |
[11:52] | Hey, Joey. | 乔伊 |
[11:53] | we’ve been watching all day, when will you be on TV? | 我们看了很久了 你何时才会上电视 |
[11:57] | See, there was kind of a mix-up in my agent’s office… | 我经纪人搞错了 |
[12:00] | …but I’m still on TV, and that’s good exposure. | 但我还是上了电视 增加了曝光率 |
[12:03] | You’re not on TV. | 你没上电视啊 |
[12:08] | Okay. How about now? | 好吧 现在呢 |
[12:12] | There he is! There he is! | 看到他了 看到他了 |
[12:15] | Hello, New York! | 你好 纽约 |
[12:18] | Maybe just put the whole duck right in there- Who cares? | 也许只要把整只鸭子放进去 管它呢 |
[12:21] | You know, now I got the legs- | 我先处理鸭腿 |
[12:27] | How many times have I told you guys | 我说过多少次 |
[12:29] | never watch the cooking channel? | 不准看烹饪频道 |
[12:33] | Hi, Chandler. | 钱德勒 |
[12:35] | I need that broiling pan that Joey borrowed the other day. | 我来要回乔伊上次借的烤盘 |
[12:38] | That was yours? | 那是你的吗 |
[12:40] | We used it when the duck was throwing up caterpillars. | 我们上次用来盛阿鸭吐出来的虫子 |
[12:45] | Williams-Sonoma, fall catalog, page 27. | 《威廉索诺玛》秋季刊27页 |
[12:48] | Expect it in 4 to 6 weeks. | 四到六周后送货到家 |
[12:52] | Joey’s gonna be at the telethon for the rest of the day. | 乔伊今天一整天都不在 |
[12:55] | We have the whole place to ourselves. | 整个家里就只有我们两个 |
[12:57] | Yeah, so? | 那又如何 |
[12:59] | Well I just, thought maybe you’d wanna book some time | 我只是想 也许你想和最佳情人 |
[13:02] | with the best you’d ever had. | 预约时间约会 |
[13:05] | You know what, champ? | 你知道吗 最佳情人 |
[13:07] | I think I’ll pass. | 我打算放弃 |
[13:09] | Why? | 为什么 |
[13:10] | Why? | 为什么 |
[13:25] | What’s your point? | 什么意思 |
[13:30] | PBS Telethon. | 公共广播公司电视募捐 |
[13:33] | Hey, Joey. | 乔伊 |
[13:34] | I just wanted to let you know that I found a selfless good deed. | 我只是想告诉你 我找到无私的善行了 |
[13:38] | I went down to the park and I let a bee sting me. | 我刚去公园让蜜蜂螫我 |
[13:42] | What? What good is that gonna do anybody? | 什么 这对谁有好处 |
[13:44] | Well, it helps the bee look tough in front of his bee friends. | 这只蜜蜂在同伴面前会脸上有光 |
[13:49] | The bee is happy, and I am definitely not. | 蜜蜂很开心 我却很痛 |
[13:52] | You know, the bee probably died after he stung you. | 你知道吗 蜜蜂螫完你可能就会死了 |
[14:00] | Damn it! | 可恶 |
[14:03] | Back on in 30 seconds, people! | 各位 三十秒后开始录影 |
[14:13] | Excuse me, would you mind switching with me? | 抱歉 可以跟你换位子吗 |
[14:16] | No way. I’m in the shot, man. | 甭想 我刚好在镜头里 |
[14:19] | – Come on, you’ve been here all day! – I’m taking pledges. | -你已经占这位子一天了 -我在接受捐款 |
[14:22] | And we’re on three, two… | 倒数计时三 二… |
[14:25] | Welcome back to our fall telethon. | 欢迎继续收看秋季电视募捐 |
[14:28] | If you’ve been enjoying the performance Cirque du Soleil… | 如果各位喜欢”太阳马戏团”的表演 |
[14:31] | …and you’d like to see more | 以后还想收看 |
[14:32] | the same kind of programme, it’s very simple. | 同类型节目 方法很简单 |
[14:35] | All you have to do is call in a pledge… | 只要打电话捐款 |
[14:38] | and at that time tell operator one of our volunteers | 并告诉我们的义工接线员 |
[14:41] | what type of programming you… | 喜欢收看哪类节目 |
[14:46] | Okay. That’s it. | 好了 够了 |
[14:48] | I cannot make this decision. It is too difficult. | 我无法做决定 这实在太难了 |
[14:52] | So I’m gonna just leave it entirely up to the gods of fate. | 我决定全权交给命运之神 |
[14:57] | A Magic 8 Ball? | 神奇八号球 |
[14:59] | You can’t be serious. You can’t make this decision with a toy! | 你怎么可以用玩具决定命运 |
[15:02] | It’s not a toy. | 这可不是玩具 |
[15:05] | I don’t know what else to do! | 我别无选择 |
[15:08] | I mean I either keep my wife and lose one of my best friends… | 不是追回老婆 失去好朋友 |
[15:12] | …or I keep my friend, | 就是留下朋友 |
[15:14] | get divorced for the second time before I’m 30. | 在三十岁前离婚两次 |
[15:16] | So if anyone else has a better suggestion, let’s hear it. | 要是有人有更好的建议 现在就说出来 |
[15:21] | Because I got nothing! Don’t be shy. | 我没别的办法了 大家别害羞 |
[15:23] | Any suggestion will do. | 各种建议都可以 |
[15:30] | Okay, then. | 好吧 |
[15:35] | Here we go. | 开始了 |
[15:38] | Magic 8 Ball… | 神奇八号球 |
[15:40] | …should I never see Rachel again? | 我是不是不该再见瑞秋 |
[15:46] | “Ask Again Later.” | 待会再问 |
[15:50] | Later is not good enough! | 这个答案不够好 |
[15:59] | “Ask Again Later.” What the hell? | 待会再问 怎么回事 |
[16:01] | This is broken! It is broken! | 这东西坏掉了 坏掉了 |
[16:05] | Let me see. | 我来看看 |
[16:08] | Will Chandler have sex tonight? | 钱德勒今晚会跟女人上床吗 |
[16:11] | “Don’t count on it.” | 别太指望 |
[16:17] | Seems like it works to me. | 我倒觉得没坏掉 |
[16:22] | PBS Telethon. | 公共广播公司电视募捐 |
[16:24] | Hi, Joey- | 乔伊 |
[16:25] | Hey, Pheebs. | 菲比 |
[16:26] | I’d like to make a pledge. | 我要捐钱 |
[16:28] | I would like to donate $200. | 我想捐两百元 |
[16:30] | Two hundred dollars? | 两百元 |
[16:32] | You sure? Pheebs, after what Sesame Street did to you? | 你确定吗 菲比 芝麻街可是伤你不浅 |
[16:35] | I’m still mad at them, but I also know | 我还是很生气 但是我知道 |
[16:37] | they bring happiness to lots of kids | 很多妈妈没自杀的 |
[16:39] | whose moms didn’t kill themselves. | 小孩很爱看 |
[16:42] | You know, so… By supporting them, | 为了支持这节目 |
[16:44] | I’m doing a good thing, but I’m not happy about it. | 我决定做件好事 不过我自己可不开心 |
[16:48] | So there! A selfless good deed. | 你看 这就是无私的善行 |
[16:51] | You don’t feel a little good about donating the money? | 难道你捐钱没有一点开心吗 |
[16:54] | No, it sucks! I was saving up to buy a hamster. | 难过死了 我本想用这笔钱买只仓鼠 |
[16:58] | A hamster? Those things are, like, $ 10. | 仓鼠 那种宠物十元就买得到 |
[17:00] | Not the one I had my eye on. | 我喜欢的那只可没那么便宜 |
[17:03] | It looks like we have surpassed last year’s pledge total. | 看来今年的捐款已经超过了去年总额 |
[17:08] | Thank you viewers! | 谢谢各位观众 |
[17:09] | And the pledge that did it was taken by one of our volunteers- | 打破纪录的捐款是由我们这位义工募得 |
[17:14] | Oh, boy! And may I say, | 天哪 我得说 |
[17:16] | one of our sharpest dressed volunteers- | 这位穿得可够隆重的 |
[17:20] | Mr.Joseph Tribbiani! | 乔瑟夫·崔比安尼先生 |
[17:23] | Oh, look! | 快看 |
[17:24] | Joey’s on TV! | 乔伊上电视了 |
[17:26] | Isn’t that great? | 太棒了 |
[17:27] | My pledge got Joey on TV! | 我的捐款让乔伊上了电视 |
[17:30] | That makes me feel so… | 这真是让我… |
[17:31] | Oh, no! | 糟糕 |
[17:40] | Look… | 听我说 |
[17:41] | Maybe I got carried away before, | 或许我先前太得意了 |
[17:43] | but there’s something you got to know. | 不过有件事要告诉你 |
[17:45] | If I’m the best, it’s only because you made me the best. | 如果我表现得很好 也是因为你 |
[17:52] | Keep talking. | 说下去 |
[17:54] | I was nothing before you. | 跟你在一起之前 我根本表现平平 |
[17:56] | Call the other girls and ask. | 你可以打去问我以前那些女友 |
[18:00] | Which wouldn’t take long. | 你一定很快就问完了 |
[18:03] | But when I’m with you, and we’re together… | 但是我跟你 我们在一起 |
[18:06] | …oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[18:14] | – Really? – Oh, my God! | -真的吗 -我的天 |
[18:20] | Now, I understand if you never want to sleep with me again. | 如果你不想再跟我上床 我也能体谅 |
[18:24] | But that would be wrong. | 不过这决定是错的 |
[18:27] | We’re too good. | 我们太厉害了 |
[18:29] | We owe it to sex! | 不上床实在太可惜 |
[18:34] | If we owe it! | 如果真是这样 |
[18:38] | Oh, my! | 天啊 |
[18:41] | When is Joey gonna be home? | 乔伊何时回来 |
[18:43] | I was kind of hoping we could do this without him. | 我们应该不需要等他吧 |
[18:48] | No, no, no! Leave the gloves on. | 没关系 手套不用脱 |
[18:51] | But I just cleaned the bathroom. | 可是我刚才在清洁厕所 |
[18:53] | Why don’t we lose the gloves. | 那就脱掉吧 |
[18:59] | – All right. Let’s show them how it’s done. – Okay. | -好 让大家看看谁才是高手 -好 |
[19:04] | – You know that wasn’t part of it? – I know. | -这不包括在内 -我知道 |
[19:22] | Hi. You ready? We’re gonna be late. | 你准备好没 我们要迟到了 |
[19:25] | – For what? – For Stella, remember? | -迟到什么 -看史黛拉啊 你没忘吧 |
[19:28] | She’s getting her groove back in 20 minutes. | 《当老牛碰上嫩草》二十分钟后就开演了 |
[19:32] | I totally forgot about that. | 我完全忘记了 |
[19:36] | Do you mind I take a rain check? | 你不介意我爽约一次吧 |
[19:37] | I’m waiting for a call from Emily. | 我正在等艾蜜莉的电话 |
[19:40] | Sure, I guess. | 没关系 |
[19:43] | Hey, I hear you don’t have to go to London. Yay! | 听说你不用去伦敦了 太好了 |
[19:47] | It’s not that easy. There’s still a lot of relationship stuff. | 事情没那么简单 我们还有很多问题 |
[19:53] | Like what? | 例如 |
[19:54] | Just stuff. | 就是一些问题 |
[19:56] | You know, kind of what Emily wants. | 就是 艾蜜莉对我有些要求 |
[20:00] | Well, why don’t you talk to me about it, maybe I can help. | 你可以告诉我 或许我帮得上忙 |
[20:03] | No, no. You can’t help. | 不不 你帮不上忙 |
[20:08] | I mean, I kind have to do this without your help. | 这事我必须自己做决定 |
[20:13] | Well… | 那好吧 |
[20:15] | I know you can do that too. | 我知道你自己办得到 |
[20:16] | I’m just saying if you need somebody to talk… | 但是如果你想找人谈谈 |
[20:20] | Hi! | 有我在 |
[20:23] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[20:27] | Ross. | 罗斯 |
[20:28] | Look, whatever this relationship stuff that Emily wants | 无论艾蜜莉有何要求 |
[20:32] | …just give it to her. | 你答应就是了 |
[20:34] | The bottom line is that you love her. | 最重要的是你爱她 |
[20:37] | Just fix whatever she wants fixed. | 她怎么要求 你就怎么做 |
[20:40] | Just do it. | 答应就对了 |
[20:43] | I mean you’re gonna have to try. | 你总得试试看 |
[20:45] | You’ll just gonna hate yourself if you don’t. | 不试试以后一定会后悔 |
[20:51] | Come on, answer it! It’s driving me crazy! | 快接电话啊 吵死了 |
[20:55] | Hello. Hi, sweetie. | 喂 亲爱的 |
[20:58] | Good. Look… | 我很好 听我说 |
[21:03] | Yes, I’ve been thinking about | 我考虑过 |
[21:06] | that thing you wanted me to do, and… | 你的要求 |
[21:11] | I can do it. | 我办得到 |
[21:15] | So will you come to New York? | 你愿意来纽约吗 |
[21:19] | What? | 怎么样 |
[22:00] | – Never done that before. – Nope. | -以前没试过这招 -没 |