时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | Monica? | 莫妮卡 |
[00:24] | What time is it? | 现在几点 |
[00:26] | Nine. | 九点 |
[00:30] | But it’s dark out. | 可是外面还很黑 |
[00:32] | That’s because you always sleep till noon, silly. | 那是因为你老睡到中午 傻瓜 |
[00:36] | This is what nine looks like. | 九点就是这么黑 |
[00:40] | I guess I’ll get washed up then. | 那我该梳洗一下 |
[00:42] | Watch that sunrise. | 准备看日出 |
[00:47] | I’m getting tired of sneaking around. | 我不想再偷偷摸摸了 |
[00:50] | I know me too. | 我也是 |
[00:51] | Y’know what if we went away for a whole weekend? | 不如我们去外面度周末吧 |
[00:53] | Y’know we’d have no interruptions | 就没人打扰我们了 |
[00:55] | and we could be naked the entire time. | 还可以整日脱得光光 |
[00:57] | All weekend? That’s a whole lot of naked. | 整个周末 那可有好多脱光光 |
[01:01] | Yeah, I can say that I have a conference | 我可以说我去开会 |
[01:02] | and you can say you have a chef thing. | 你就说去参加厨师什么会 |
[01:05] | I’ve always wanted to go to | 我一直想参加 |
[01:06] | this culinary fair that they have in Jersey! | 新泽西的烹饪大会 |
[01:08] | Okay. You know you’re not, though. | 很好 不过你去的不是那里 |
[01:12] | – Let’s go. – Okay. Wait. | -走吧 -好 等等 |
[01:14] | What about Joey? | 乔伊怎么办 |
[01:28] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[01:33] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[01:35] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[01:38] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[01:42] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[01:45] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[01:48] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[01:51] | when the rain starts to pour. | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:53] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:56] | like I’ve been there before. | 像我以前那样 |
[01:58] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[02:01] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[02:10] | Hey, guess what I’m doing this weekend! | 知道我这周末要干嘛吗 |
[02:12] | I’m going to this culinary fair in New Jersey. | 我要去新泽西参加烹饪大会 |
[02:14] | How weird! Chandler just said he’s got a conference there. | 奇怪 钱德勒刚说要去那里开会 |
[02:20] | That’s funny. | 真有意思 |
[02:22] | Seems like Chandler’s conference could’ve been… | 钱德勒应该可以去 |
[02:24] | …in Connecticut or Vermont. | 康涅狄格或佛蒙特州开会 |
[02:27] | I’m not in charge of where the conference is held. | 我又不能决定在哪里开会 |
[02:31] | Do you want people to think it’s fake? It’s a real conference. | 难道你希望大家认为我造假吗 我可没说慌 |
[02:37] | Is Rachel here? I gotta talk to her. | 瑞秋在吗 我有话跟她说 |
[02:39] | No, she’s out shopping. | 她出去逛街了 |
[02:41] | – Damn! – What’s going on? | -可恶 -怎么了 |
[02:44] | I told Emily to come. | 我叫艾蜜莉来 |
[02:46] | And I just need to, you know, talk to Rachel about it. | 所以我得赶快跟瑞秋说 |
[02:51] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[02:53] | When Emily comes, you’re just, you’re not gonna see Rachel anymore? | 艾蜜莉来了之后 你真的就不再见瑞秋了吗 |
[02:56] | Well look, I’m just trying to focus on | 我现在只能专心想着 |
[02:58] | the “I get to see my wife,” part, all right? | 我可以见我老婆 |
[03:00] | …and not on the part that makes me do this. | 不去想我快胃溃疡的事 |
[03:06] | So you guys are, you’re never gonna be in the same room together? | 你们再也不能共处一室了吗 |
[03:08] | How is that even gonna work? | 这怎么可能 |
[03:10] | I have no idea. I mean… | 我也不知道 我是说 |
[03:12] | But I assure you, I will figure it out. | 但我保证 我一定会想到办法 |
[03:18] | Doesn’t seem like it’s going to work. | 看起来实在不可能 |
[03:22] | Hi, guys. | 嗨 大家好 |
[03:25] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[03:27] | We’re flipping Monica’s mattress. | 我们正要帮莫妮卡翻床垫 |
[03:32] | So I’m thinking, basically, we pick it up and then we flip it. | 我认为应该先抬起来再翻过来 |
[03:38] | That’s better than my way. | 这方法比我的主意好 |
[03:42] | Oh okay, hey guys, would you flip mine too? | 你们要不要顺便帮我翻下 |
[03:44] | Oh, man. | 受不了 |
[03:49] | Oh, look! A letter from my mom. | 看啊 我妈寄信来了 |
[03:54] | So, Rach? | 瑞秋 |
[03:56] | You know how Emily’s coming, right? | 你知道艾蜜莉要来 对吗 |
[03:59] | Oh, yeah. I know. | 是 我知道啊 |
[04:01] | Can you hear anything? | 听得到吗 |
[04:03] | Yeah, somebody just said, “Can you hear anything?” | 当然 刚刚有人说”听得到吗” |
[04:11] | Hey, Joey’s ass. | 乔伊的大屁股 |
[04:15] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[04:16] | Well, remember when they got in that big fight and broke up, | 记得上次他们吵架分手时 |
[04:19] | …and we were stuck here all night with no food or anything? | 我们困在房里没东西可吃吗 |
[04:22] | When Ross said “Rachel” at the wedding, | 罗斯在婚礼上说出瑞秋的名字后 |
[04:24] | I figured it was gonna happen again. | 我猜旧戏可能会重演 |
[04:27] | So I hid this in here. | 所以我在这里藏了这些东西 |
[04:29] | Candy bars, crossword puzzles… | 有糖果 填字游戏 |
[04:32] | Mad Libs! Mine! | 疯狂字谜 我要 |
[04:36] | Condoms? | 保险套 |
[04:40] | You don’t know how long we’ll be in here. | 谁晓得会在这里待多久 |
[04:43] | We may have to repopulate the Earth. | 搞不好我们还得负责繁衍人类后代 |
[04:47] | And condoms are the way to do that? | 戴保险套就是用来繁衍后代的 |
[04:52] | Anyway, it all boils down to this. | 总之 有个关键问题 |
[04:56] | The last time I talked to Emily… | 上次我跟艾蜜莉通电话 |
[04:58] | Oh, my God! My dog died! | 天啊 我的狗死了 |
[05:02] | What? | 什么 |
[05:03] | Our dog! LaPooh! | 我家的狗 拉普死了 |
[05:07] | LaPooh’s still alive? | 拉普还活着吗 |
[05:11] | It says he was hit by an ice cream truck and dragged for nine… | 我妈说它被冰激凌车撞到 |
[05:16] | …teen blocks! | 还被拖了19条街 |
[05:20] | – Oh, my God. – Sweetie, we heard you crying. | -我的天啊 -亲爱的 我们听到你在哭 |
[05:23] | – Please don’t cry. – It’s LaPooh! | -拜托别哭了 -拉普出事了 |
[05:26] | I know, it’s LaPooh right now but it’ll get better. | 现在你为拉普难过 等下这就不算什么了 |
[05:36] | I can’t believe it! We’re here! | 不敢相信 我们到了 |
[05:40] | Chocolates on the pillows! I love that! | 枕头上还放巧克力 我最喜欢这样了 |
[05:42] | You should live with Joey. Rolos everywhere. | 那你应该跟乔伊住 到处都有巧克力糖 |
[05:48] | Okay, be right back. | 我马上就好 |
[05:55] | Oh, yes! | 万岁 |
[05:57] | Monica, get in here. There’s a high-speed car chase on! | 莫妮卡 快来 正在转播警匪公路追逐战 |
[06:00] | We’re switching rooms. | 我们要换房间 |
[06:02] | Oh, dear God! They gave us glasses! | 天啊 他们给了我们玻璃杯 |
[06:06] | No, they gave us glasses with lipstick on them! | 杯子上有口红印 |
[06:08] | If they didn’t change the glasses, | 如果连杯子都没换 |
[06:10] | who knows what else they didn’t change? | 谁知道还有哪些东西没换 |
[06:13] | Come on, i just want this weekend to be perfect, | 拜托 我只是希望过个完美的周末 |
[06:16] | – we can change rooms, can’t we? – Okay. | -换个房间嘛 -好的 |
[06:19] | Okay, but let’s do it now, because Chopper 5 just lost it’s feed! | 好吧 要换快换 五号直升机刚跟丢了 |
[06:28] | Hey, so uh, | 那个… |
[06:30] | y’know how there’s something I wanted to talk to you about? | 记得我上次有事要告诉你吗 |
[06:34] | Oh, yeah. | 对 |
[06:35] | Well, | 你知道 |
[06:37] | y’know how I’m trying to work things out with Emily. | 我很希望跟艾蜜莉和好 |
[06:43] | Well, there’s this… | 不过 还有 |
[06:44] | …one thing. | 一件事 |
[06:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:49] | Here goes. | 我要说了 |
[06:54] | I made a promise that… | 我答应她 |
[06:56] | – What? – Your nose is bleeding. | -什么 -你在流鼻血 |
[06:59] | – Oh, God! – You’re bleeding. | -天啊 -你在流鼻血 |
[07:01] | Oh, not again. This happened when my grandfather died. | 别又来了 我祖父过世时也一样 |
[07:05] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[07:07] | Gross. | 真恶心 |
[07:09] | Okay. So I’m sorry. What did you want to tell me? | 好了 对不起 你刚要说什么 |
[07:19] | Sorry. Sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[07:21] | Okay. I… | 好的 我 |
[07:26] | I can’t see you anymore. | 我不能再见你了 |
[07:28] | I know, it’s ridiculous. I can’t see you, either. | 我知道 真离谱 我也看不到你 |
[07:34] | I think you’ll find this room more to your liking. | 你们可能会喜欢这间房 |
[07:36] | Okay, great. | 太好了 |
[07:41] | They say he’s only got half a tank left. | 听说他只剩下一半的汽油 |
[07:44] | Half a tank? We still got a lots of high-speed chasing to do! | 一半 那还可以跑很久呢 |
[07:49] | We’re switching rooms again. | 我们还得换房间 |
[07:50] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[07:52] | This has a garden view room. We paid for an ocean view room. | 这间房是花园景观 我们订的是观海房 |
[07:55] | Our last ocean-view room was unacceptable to you. | 只剩一间观海房 可是你们不喜欢 |
[08:01] | Excuse me. Can I talk to you over here for just a second? | 不好意思 我可以跟你谈一下吗 |
[08:09] | – Chandler! – Yeah. | -钱德勒 -来了 |
[08:12] | Look, these clowns are trying to take us for a ride | 这些小人想占我们便宜 |
[08:14] | and I’m not gonna let ’em. | 我不能让他们得逞 |
[08:16] | We’re not a couple of suckers. | 咱们可不是好欺负的 |
[08:19] | I hear you, Mugsy. | 说得好 大姐头 |
[08:21] | But look, all these rooms are fine okay? | 这些房间都还不错 |
[08:24] | Can you just pick one so I can watch | 你赶快选定 让我可以看… |
[08:27] | have a perfect, magical weekend together with you. | 让我可以和你一起好好度过完美的周末 |
[08:34] | Okay, this one I like! | 我喜欢这间 |
[08:36] | Nothing. Nothing. It’s over. Damn it! | 没了 没了 结束了 可恶 |
[08:38] | This is regularly scheduled programming! | 竟然没有延长时间 |
[08:43] | Can we turn the TV off? | 可以关掉电视吗 |
[08:44] | Do we really want to spend the weekend like this? | 难道整个周末都要看电视吗 |
[08:47] | I’m sorry. Am I getting in the way of the room-switching fun? | 抱歉 我是不是妨碍你换房间了 |
[08:51] | Don’t blame me for wigging tonight. | 你火大可别怪到我身上 |
[08:54] | Oh, who should I blame? | 否则该怪谁 |
[08:55] | The nice bell man who had to drag out luggage to 10 different rooms? | 任劳任怨拖着行李跑了十间房的行李员吗 |
[08:57] | I don’t know, how about the idiot who thought | 或许该怪那个以为用半箱汽油 |
[08:59] | he could drive from Albany to Canada on a half a tank of gas! | 就可以从阿尔巴尼跑到加拿大的白痴 |
[09:03] | Do not speak ill of the dead. | 不要说死者的坏话 |
[09:07] | We’re supposed to be spending a romantic weekend together. | 我们出来是为了过浪漫周末 |
[09:12] | What’s the matter with you? | 你到底是怎么回事 |
[09:13] | I just want to watch a little television. What’s the big deal. | 我只是想看点电视 有什么大不了的 |
[09:16] | Jeez, relax, Mom. | 放轻松点 老妈 |
[09:21] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[09:23] | I said, “Jeez, relax, Mon.” | 我说 放轻松 莫妮卡 |
[09:35] | – Hey, what’s up? – Hey. | -嘿 什么事 -嘿 |
[09:39] | Rachel, I’ve been wanting to tell you something for and while now | 瑞秋 我一直有话要告诉你 |
[09:42] | and I really, I just have to get it out. | 我非说不可 |
[09:44] | Okay. All right. What’s up? | 说吧 什么事 |
[09:50] | Y’know how you told me | 你上次说 |
[09:51] | I should do whatever it takes to fix my marriage? | 我应该不惜代价挽救婚姻 |
[09:54] | Yeah, I told you to give Emily whatever she wants. | 对 我叫你答应艾蜜莉的所有要求 |
[09:58] | And while that was good advice, | 建议不错 |
[10:00] | you should know that what she wants… | 不过你得知道她开的条件 |
[10:06] | Yeah? | 是什么 |
[10:07] | …is for me not to see you anymore. | 就是叫我永远不能再见你 |
[10:14] | That’s crazy! You can’t do that. | 她疯了吗 你才做不到 |
[10:17] | What are you going to tell her? | 你要怎么告诉她 |
[10:24] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[10:27] | You already agreed to this, haven’t you? | 你已经答应了 对吗 |
[10:30] | It’s awful, I know. | 我知道自己很恶劣 |
[10:33] | I mean I feel terrible but | 我感觉很糟糕 |
[10:35] | I have to do this if I want my marriage to work. | 这是我挽救婚姻的唯一方法 |
[10:37] | And I do. I have to make this marriage work. I have to. | 我必须让这段婚姻成功 我没得选择 |
[10:46] | But the good thing is, | 但是好在 |
[10:48] | we can still see each other until she gets here. | 在她来之前 我们还可以见面 |
[10:54] | Lucky me! Oh, my God! | 我真幸运 天啊 |
[10:56] | That is good news, Ross! | 这真是好消息 罗斯 |
[10:58] | I think that’s the best news I’ve heard since LaPooh died! | 自从拉普过世之后这是最大的好消息 |
[11:04] | You have no idea what a nightmare this has been. | 你不知道我有多难过 |
[11:07] | This is so hard. | 这个选择太难了 |
[11:09] | Oh, yeah, really? Is it, Ross? | 是吗 真的吗 罗斯 |
[11:12] | Let me just make this little easier for you. | 我可以为你减轻压力 |
[11:15] | What are you doing? | 你做什么 |
[11:15] | – Storming out. – Rachel, it’s your apartment. | -摔门而去 -瑞秋 这是你的家 |
[11:18] | Yeah? Well, that’s how mad I am! | 是吗 知道我有多生气了吗 |
[11:35] | Damn Rolos! | 臭巧克力糖 |
[11:38] | You’re back! How was your conference? | 你回来了 开会怎么样 |
[11:41] | It was terrible. I fought with my colleagues the entire time. | 糟透了 我一直在跟…同事吵架 |
[11:46] | Are you kidding with this? | 你有没有搞错 |
[11:49] | So your weekend was a total bust? | 那么整个周末都泡汤了吗 |
[11:51] | No, I got to see Donald Trump waiting for an elevator. | 也不会 我看到唐纳·川普等电梯 |
[11:56] | – Hi. – You’re back too. | -嗨 -你也回来了 |
[11:58] | Yeah. Umm, Chandler can I talk to you outside for just a second? | 是的 钱德勒 可以出来一下吗 |
[12:01] | – How was your chef thing? – It was awful. | -烹饪大会好玩吗 -糟透了 |
[12:04] | I guess some people just don’t appreciate really good food. | 有些人根本不会欣赏美食 |
[12:07] | Well, maybe it was the kind of food that tasted good at first | 可能食物开始吃起来很美味 |
[12:09] | but then made everybody vomit and have diarrhea. | 吃下去却害人上吐下泻 |
[12:15] | Chandler! | 钱德勒 |
[12:16] | Monica! | 莫妮卡 |
[12:20] | Okay, I’d like to know how much the room was | 好了 饭店费用多少 |
[12:22] | because I’d like to pay my half. | 我要付我那一半 |
[12:24] | Fine. $300. | 很好 三百块 |
[12:25] | $300? | 三百块 |
[12:26] | Just think of it as $25 per room. | 就想成每间房二十五块 |
[12:33] | What are you guys woofing about? | 你们鬼叫什么 |
[12:35] | Chandler stole a 20 from my purse! | 钱德勒从我皮包里偷了二十块 |
[12:38] | No! | 不是吧 |
[12:41] | You know what? Now that I think about it… | 知道吗 现在回头想想 |
[12:44] | …I constantly find myself without 20s, and you… | 我老没二十块 而你 |
[12:48] | …always have lots. | 皮夹里倒是很多 |
[12:55] | You should’ve seen the look on her face. | 你们应该看看她当时的表情 |
[12:57] | I don’t want Rachel to hate me. I don’t know what to do. | 我不希望瑞秋恨我 我不知道该怎么办 |
[13:01] | – You want my advice? – Yes. Please. | -你要听我的建议吗 -请说 |
[13:04] | – You won’t like it. – That’s okay. | -你听了一定不高兴 -没关系 |
[13:07] | You got married too fast. | 你决定结婚太仓促了 |
[13:11] | – That’s not advice. – I told you. | -这算哪门子建议 -看吧 |
[13:17] | I’m going to the bathroom. | 我去洗手间 |
[13:20] | Man, if anyone asked me to give up any of you, | 要是有人叫我别见你们其中一个 |
[13:23] | – I don’t think I can do it. – Me neither. | -我绝对办不到 -我也不行 |
[13:26] | Maybe I could do it. | 或许我可以 |
[13:33] | Look, I know you guys heard about the whole thing with me and Ross, | 我知道你们听说了罗斯跟我的事情 |
[13:36] | but you know, I’ve been obsessing about it all day | 我已经烦了一整天 |
[13:38] | and I’d just love not to talk about it. All right? | 请你们别再提起了 |
[13:41] | I don’t know if this falls under that category… | 我不知道这算不算提起 |
[13:44] | …but Ross is right back there. | 不过罗斯就在后面 |
[13:47] | – That’s not Ross. – Not that guy. | -那才不是罗斯 -不是那个 |
[13:50] | He does look like him, though. | 不过很像 |
[13:53] | Okay, Ross is in the bathroom. | 罗斯去洗手间了 |
[13:55] | Oh, my God! It’s happening. | 天啊 开始了 |
[13:56] | It’s already started. I’m Kip. | 现在就这样了 我就像阿吉 |
[14:00] | Yeah, you’re not Kip. | 你才不是阿吉 |
[14:01] | Do you even know who Kip is? | 你知道阿吉是谁吗 |
[14:05] | Who cares? You’re Rachel. | 管他呢 你是瑞秋 |
[14:09] | Who’s Kip? | 阿吉是谁 |
[14:11] | Kip, my old roommate. Y’know we all used to hang out together. | 阿吉是我以前的室友 也跟大家很好 |
[14:14] | Oh, that poor bastard. | 那个可怜的混蛋 |
[14:17] | See, you told me the story. He and Monica dated. | 你们跟我说过那件事 他跟莫妮卡约会过 |
[14:20] | When they broke up they couldn’t even be in the same room together | 分手后 他们没办法共处一室 |
[14:23] | you all promised you’d stay his friend. | 你们都答应继续做他的朋友 |
[14:25] | And what happened? He got phased out. | 结果呢 他从此遭到排挤 |
[14:28] | – You’re not gonna be phased out. – Of course I am. | -我们才不会排挤你 -一定会 |
[14:31] | It won’t happen to Ross. | 你们不会排挤罗斯 |
[14:32] | He’s your brother, he’s your college roommate. | 因为他是你哥哥 你的大学室友 |
[14:35] | You know it was just a matter of time before someone had to leave the group. | 迟早有人会离开这个小圈圈 |
[14:38] | I just always assumed Phoebe would be the one to go. | 我以前还以为走的是菲比 |
[14:42] | Honey, come on. You live far away, you’re not related. | 亲爱的 你住得远 又不是谁的亲戚 |
[14:46] | You lift right out. | 很快就会被淡忘 |
[14:55] | Hey, Mr. Bing. | 嘿 宾先生 |
[14:57] | That hotel you stayed at called. | 你住的饭店打电话来了 |
[15:01] | Said someone left an eyelash curler in your room. | 说在你房间捡到睫毛夹 |
[15:06] | Yes, that was mine. | 是我的 |
[15:10] | ‘Cause I figured you’d hooked up with some girl | 我以为你钓上哪个女生 |
[15:12] | and she’d left it there. | 她忘了带走 |
[15:14] | That would have made more sense. | 这种说法的确比较合理 |
[15:17] | You know, I don’t even feel like I know you anymore man! | 我感觉都快要不认识你了 |
[15:21] | All right, look, I’m just going to ask you this one time. | 听着 我只问你一次就好 |
[15:25] | Whatever you say, I’ll believe you. | 无论你怎么说 我都相信你 |
[15:28] | Were you or were you not… | 你是不是去 |
[15:31] | …on a gay cruise? | 参加了同性恋邮轮行 |
[15:47] | Phoebe! | 菲比 |
[15:52] | I’m sorry about the whole “lifting out” thing. | 我不该说大家会淡忘你 |
[15:57] | You gotta come with me. | 你得跟着我 |
[15:59] | – Come where? – Wherever I go. | -去哪里 -跟着我就对了 |
[16:01] | You and me, we’ll start a new group. | 我们可以重组一个朋友圈 |
[16:03] | We’re the best ones. | 我跟你才是最好的 |
[16:08] | Okay, but try to get Joey too. | 好吧 不过记得拉乔伊入伙 |
[16:14] | Pheebs, do you mind if I speak to Rachel alone for a sec? | 菲比 我可以跟瑞秋单独谈谈吗 |
[16:18] | Sure. | 当然 |
[16:22] | Bye, Ross. | 再见 罗斯 |
[16:23] | Forever. | 永远不见了 |
[16:29] | -Hi. – Hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[16:31] | What are you here? Isn’t this against the rules? | 你来做什么 这不是违反规定吗 |
[16:37] | I talked to Monica. | 我跟莫妮卡谈过了 |
[16:41] | Look, I’m the one who made the choice. | 是我做的这个选择 |
[16:44] | I’m the one who’s making things change. | 我害大家必须要改变 |
[16:47] | So I should be the one to, you know, step back. | 所以离开的应该是我 |
[16:50] | – Ross. – No, no, it’s okay. Really. | -罗斯 -真的没关系 |
[16:54] | Plenty of people just see their sisters at Thanksgiving… | 很多人只有在感恩节才见到妹妹 |
[16:57] | just see their college roommates at reunions… | 同学会才见到大学室友 |
[17:01] | …just see Joey at Burger King. | 在”汉堡王”才见到乔伊 |
[17:09] | Is that better? | 这样你舒服一点了吗 |
[17:13] | No, it’s not better. | 一点也没有 |
[17:17] | I still don’t get to see you. | 我还是见不到你 |
[17:21] | What would you do? Rach, if you were me, | 换作你会怎么做 如果你是我 |
[17:23] | what would you do? | 你会怎么做 |
[17:31] | Well, for starters I would’ve said the right name at my wedding! | 首先 我在婚礼上就不会说错名字 |
[17:44] | I can’t believe this happening. | 真不敢相信会这样 |
[17:50] | I know. | 我知道 |
[17:53] | I am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[17:56] | I know that too. | 我也知道 |
[18:06] | Hey, Rach? | 瑞秋 |
[18:07] | Sorry to interrupt, | 抱歉打扰 |
[18:09] | but Phoebe said you want to talk to me about a trip or something? | 菲比说我们要去哪里… |
[18:21] | I just came over to drop off… | 我来拿… |
[18:23] | …nothing. | 没事 |
[18:29] | So that weekend kinda sucked, huh? | 上周末实在是差劲吧 |
[18:32] | Yeah, it did. | 没错 |
[18:34] | So I guess this is over? | 那我想我们到此结束了 |
[18:36] | What? | 什么 |
[18:38] | You know, you and me. I mean, it had to end sometime. | 我是说你跟我 反正迟早得结束 |
[18:43] | Why exactly? | 为什么 |
[18:44] | Because of the weekend. We had a fight. | 因为我们上周末吵架啊 |
[18:47] | Chandler, that’s crazy. | 钱德勒 你疯了吗 |
[18:50] | If you give up every time you’d have a fight with someone | 如果你每次吵架就分手 |
[18:53] | …you’d never be with anyone longer than… | 交往大概不会超过… |
[18:57] | Ohhh! | 原来如此 |
[19:01] | So, this isn’t over? | 那么 我们没有分手吗 |
[19:06] | You are so cute! | 你真可爱 |
[19:11] | No, no. It was a fight. | 当然没有 我们只是吵架 |
[19:14] | You deal with it and you move on. It’s nothing to freak out about. | 吵过之后就算了 根本没什么好担心 |
[19:19] | Really? Okay, great! | 真的吗 太好了 |
[19:23] | Welcome to an adult relationship. | 欢迎加入成熟恋人行列 |
[19:29] | We’re in a relationship? | 我们算是恋人吗 |
[19:33] | I’m afraid so. | 恐怕是 |
[19:35] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:44] | Monica, I heard you saw Donald Trump at your convention. | 莫妮卡 听说你开会时看到了唐纳·川普 |
[19:47] | Yeah, I saw him waiting for an elevator. | 我看到他在等电梯 |
[19:53] | Rach, can I borrow your eyelash curler? I think I lost mine. | 瑞秋 能借你的睫毛夹吗 我的不见了 |
[19:55] | Yeah, it’s in the bathroom. | 好的 在厕所 |
[20:04] | Joey, can I talk to you for a second? | 乔伊 我能跟你谈谈吗 |
[20:19] | Yes. | 是 |
[20:21] | Yes. | 没错 |
[20:24] | You? | 你 |
[20:25] | And you? | 跟你 |
[20:28] | Yes, but you cannot tell anyone. No one knows. | 但是你不能告诉别人 还没人知道 |
[20:30] | But how? When? | 可是怎么会 何时的事 |
[20:33] | – It happened in London. – In London! | -要从伦敦说起 -伦敦 |
[20:38] | The reason we didn’t tell anyone | 我们没告诉大家 |
[20:40] | was because we didn’t want to make a big deal out of it. | 是因为不想小题大做 |
[20:42] | But it is a big deal! I have to tell someone! | 可这的确是大事 我非告诉谁不可 |
[20:46] | No-no-no-no-no! You can’t! | 不行 你不能说 |
[20:48] | Please, please, | 求你了 |
[20:49] | we just don’t want to deal with telling everyone, okay? | 我们现在还无法面对大家都知道这事 |
[20:52] | Just promise you won’t tell. | 求求你千万不要说出去 |
[20:57] | All right. | 好吧 |
[21:01] | Man, this is unbelievable! | 天哪 太不可思议了 |
[21:03] | I mean, it’s great! | 太好了 |
[21:05] | But… | 可是 |
[21:07] | I know. It’s great! | 我知道 的确很棒 |
[21:10] | I don’t want to see that! | 我可不想看到这一幕 |
[21:16] | We’re so stupid. | 我们真是太蠢了 |
[21:18] | Do you know what’s going on in there? | 你知道他们在做什么吗 |
[21:20] | They’re trying to take Joey! | 他们想抢走乔伊 |
[21:28] | “The most popular Phoebe in tennis is called the overhand Phoebe. | 网球界最有名的菲比叫做杀球菲比 |
[21:32] | If you win, you must slap your opponent on the Phoebe and say, | 如果赢了 就得在对手的菲比上扇巴掌说 |
[21:35] | ‘Hi, Phoebe!'” | “嗨 菲比” |
[21:38] | That’s cute. We really all enjoyed it. | 真有意思 很好玩 |
[21:41] | – But you know it doesn’t count. – Count for what? | -但是这不算 -不算什么 |
[21:43] | Just count in our heads as good Mad Libs. | 疯狂字谜不是这么玩的 |
[21:48] | – I gotta go. – Funs over. | -我不想玩了 -不好玩了 |
[21:50] | Wait, guys, if we follow the rules… | 等等 如果遵守规则 |
[21:53] | …it’s still fun and it means something. | 一样好玩 而且才有意义啊 |
[21:55] | I’m going to take off. | 我要闪人了 |
[21:57] | Guys, rules are good! | 有规则才好 |
[21:59] | Rules help control the fun. | 不守规则怎么会好玩 |